Video: Barack Obama on Chatroulette.com

posted at 10:13 pm on May 19, 2010 by Allahpundit

Comedy gold via Ann Althouse, although most of the humor is lost if you’re unfamiliar with Chatroulette. Which I was, until I saw this South Park episode and learned never to visit Chatroulette. Even if you haven’t heard of it, though, watch the clip anyway. After two years of enduring Fred Armisen’s Obama on SNL, it’s a treat to experience a serviceable impression of The One.

In lieu of this, I was tempted to write a post about the new McCain/Hayworth poll, but that race has become too depressing for late-night blogging. I feel about the candidates the way I do about the new Olympics mascots: They’re both pretty unspeakable, and it’s increasingly hard to tell them apart.

Comments

LOL @ “real tea baggers”.

SouthernGent on May 19, 2010 at 10:19 PM

They’re both pretty unspeakable, and it’s increasingly hard to tell them apart.

Hint: McCain is the one talking and drooling out of both sides of his mouth.

MB4 on May 19, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Okay, Southpark was hilarious. And so are the comments at the new Olympic mascots link.

John the Libertarian on May 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM

McCain is an American hero.

Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:27 PM

I din’t realize my daughter was standing behind me..she heard me laugh and came to see what I was watching..then she said Mommy I saw a p*nis and I jumped right out of my chair!

CCRWM on May 19, 2010 at 10:35 PM

McCain is an American hero.

Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:27 PM

How many VC and NVA did he kill?

Even if you want to regard him as a hero for all that he suffered as a victim decades ago, he has made Americans, conservatives anyway, suffer pretty much ever since, so I think his credit line is way overdrawn and should be canceled, pronto.

MB4 on May 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM

How many VC and NVA did he kill?

MB4 on May 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Spend half a decade as a POW then you can come talk to me. He served with honor and came back with honor. He has served the American people at home and abroad. That deserves all the respect he can get. He is one of the greatest Republicans, conservatives of our time. On the same level as Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, Dwight Eisenhower, and the rest.

Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:42 PM

How many VC and NVA did he kill?

What a repulsive thing to say. The guy gets shot down, imprisoned, tortured, and refuses to leave his comrades when given the chance, and you want to judge his heroism according to his body count? Unbelievable.

Allahpundit on May 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM

First GOOGLE TRANSLATE, now Chat Roulette….and before this week, I thought I knew the internet.

Mutnodjmet on May 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM

They’re both pretty unspeakable, and it’s increasingly hard to tell them apart.

Amen! No offense, AP.

Cindy Munford on May 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Ah, AlphaCat. I love that guy. You should see his Phat Dippin Rap.

GrammarPolice on May 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Sorry, I mean he is in the rap.

GrammarPolice on May 19, 2010 at 11:09 PM

How many VC and NVA did he kill?

More than Blumenthal

TheBigOldDog on May 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Why doesn’t someone snag the AlphaCat? He should be busier than a one-armed paper hanger. Anyone? Leno?

di butler on May 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I love the whole South Park episode. Really stuck it to the stupidity of FaceBook and Cartman’s Jim Cramer was funnier than his Glenn Beck.

Marcus on May 19, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:42 PM

He was a great follower, just a terrible leader. He screwed us just like 98% of the rest of DC has and is.

Tim Burton on May 19, 2010 at 11:29 PM

They censored the boobs, that is like the best part. :-(

Tim Burton on May 19, 2010 at 11:29 PM

These folks have a lock on the Funny franchise; perhaps if the a$$hats at Funny or Die checked this out they’d discover why “Die” is their lot in life.

ya2daup on May 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM

He (McCain) is one of the greatest Republicans, conservatives of our time. On the same level as Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, Dwight Eisenhower, and the rest. Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:42 PM

He he he he he he he he he he he…!!!! Muhwa muhwa muhwa muhwa muhwa muhwa!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Mcguyver on May 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Spend half a decade as a POW then you can come talk to me.
Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Awesome, so we can agree that I can’t talk to you; and you’ll never say anything of value to me?

Given the quality of you commentary that I’ve seen; I can’t see a way this could have worked out better.

“He is one of the greatest Republicans, conservatives of our time. ”

He’s also one of the greatest Astronauts. Oh, he wasn’t an astronaut you say? Well when exactly was he a conservative?

gekkobear on May 20, 2010 at 12:47 AM

OK.

MB4 on May 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Good luck with that

Ugly on May 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Haha, that was actually pretty funny. He does a good Obama impersonation.

modnar on May 20, 2010 at 7:32 AM

McCain is an American hero.

Narutoboy on May 19, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom……..

PaCadle on May 20, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Speaking of hero’s; Why hasn’t anybody mentioned Obambi?

Cybergeezer on May 20, 2010 at 8:33 AM