Jewish group: No, Arizona’s law isn’t like Nazi Germany

posted at 2:45 pm on May 15, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, although opposing Arizona’s new immigration-enforcement law, injected a note of common sense into the debate.  The Los Angeles City Council and Cardinal Roger Mahoney have compared the law to Nazi Germany, with Mahoney suggesting that it portends a return to the Gestapo and people being forced to inform on one another.  The Wiesenthal Center requested that people stop using the Nazi comparison:

A major Jewish rights group has denounced comparisons of Arizona’s new immigration law to Nazi Germany and the persecution that led to the Holocaust.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center’s criticism on Friday follows Nazi comparisons made by a Los Angeles City Council member and the head of the Los Angeles Roman Catholic Archdiocese.

Wiesenthal Associate Dean Rabbi Abraham Cooper says the Los Angeles-based Holocaust studies center opposes the law but says the Nazi comparison is irresponsible.

No kidding!  In fact, it’s both legally and historically illiterate.  The law in Arizona, which neither Mahoney nor the City Council appear to have bothered to read, doesn’t set up a snitch system at all.  It tasks law-enforcement personnel to check the residency status of people already in some form of custody for other issues when they have a reasonable suspicion that the detainee may be in the country illegally.  The result of this law will be that law-enforcement personnel at state and local levels will have to enforce federal immigration laws, in much the same way they already do for federal drug laws (and for that matter anti-terrorism laws), only when a threshold of probable cause has been reached on some other matter.

One can rationally object to the law on the basis of costs, priorities, and focus.  But it’s hardly Nazi-like to enforce border and immigration controls.  The Jews in Nazi Germany were German, most of them having families that lived for generations and centuries in Germany — and Poland, and Czechoslovakia, and France, and Holland, and everywhere else the Nazis seized them.   Jews weren’t emigrating to Germany (for very good reasons) while the Nazis ruled; they were trying to get out. And it’s not irrelevant to point out that the US, among others, wasn’t exactly welcoming to those who wanted to escape, either.

Comparing the two situations is especially ghoulish, and only someone completely unschooled in 20th-century history would make that kind of comparison.  It’s idiotic on its face, and highly insulting, which is why the Wiesenthal Center has politely asked the various entities in Los Angeles to pull their craniums from their nether regions.

Meanwhile, San Diego is experiencing a bit of karma for its own idiocy — an economic hit from their own boycott:

San Diego tourism leaders and hoteliers fear they could lose a sizable chunk of business this summer from valued “Zonies” who are so angered by elected leaders’ recent censure of Arizona for its illegal-immigration law that they’re mounting an informal boycott of their own.

The San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau and several hotels report receiving e-mails and letters from Arizona visitors saying they intend to change their plans to travel here in light of local outcry over their home state’s anti-illegal-immigration stance.

Tourism officials are striking back. In an open letter, they urge Arizona residents to overlook local politics and come to San Diego just as they always have for its mild climate, beaches and attractions. The visitors bureau, in conjunction with the San Diego County Hotel-Motel Association, plans to circulate the letter to media outlets and in advertising this weekend in The Arizona Republic.

Bruce Kesler is amused:

Seems the School Board voted to place the parents of some of its students in the unemployment line.  The School Board should have stuck to the Three “Rs” and not the “I” that tourism officials call “political posturing.”  Similar for the City Council, not paying attention to the City’s severe budget deficits, largely the result of pensions for unionized workers.

Good luck with the PR campaign, San Diego.  The city can put all of the letters it wants in the Arizona Republic as advertisements, but their own political entities made their animosity to the Arizonans who want immigration laws enforced as clear as daylight on Coronado Island.  When their politicians go out of their way to insult people, don’t expect them to bring money in response.  Instead of conducting a PR campaign, maybe those political entities should just apologize for their knee-jerk reactions and withdraw their insulting declarations.

Comments

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:10 PM

It’s not very sporting of you to fight Natutoboy as he is obviously inebriated and completely unarmed.

Murphy9 on May 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM

I really don’t understand. Couldn’t police do that before these law too?
Phoenician on May 15, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Until cities and counties on their own decided to become sanctuaries and forced their LEA to STOP implementing the law.

For example

Before sanctuary law , if suppose there was car accident and cops / sheriff/ highway patrol responded, they would ask for DL and insurance and registration of the 2 parties. If suppose one or both of them didn’t have and ID or DL, the car had no or suspicious registration, no insurance or any other suspicious info, the officer would try to find out the facts. Suppose the guy who caused the accident was drunk, driving without a DL, driving with no insurance
and / or driving a stolen car , he would have to be taken into custody, his ID verifies and if he was found out to be an illegal alien as well and / or wanted on some other warrants or crimes, he would be detained and transfered to ICE or whoever was looking for him.

With the sanctuary law, the officer is FORBIDDEN to make ANY effort to verified the ID of the guy who caused the accident. If the officer finds out that the guy is illegal alien (by the guy’s own admission ) and / or wanted for some other crimes, he is OBLIGATED to to let it go and NOT inform ANYONE furthur. In fact he can be punished if he tries to inform ICE.

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Its a shame that History isn`t taught anymore,
except,for the revisionist and indoctrinated
Liberal pre-programmed one, that is!!!

canopfor on May 15, 2010 at 2:58 PM

So true, literally, school systems no longer have courses even called “History” anymore. No those classes have been replaced by “Scocial Studies”, gee I wonder what theses classes emphasize?

This change was a I feel was a major turning point in the corruption of our Ed sysytem The Change occurred betweeen when my brother went to school and I went, we are seven years apart. He is woefully ignorant of all things historica, his paradigm on the role our nation has played in world is seriously twisted, and still criminally enamored of The Won and can see nothing of what is happening, still fully immersed in the Kool-Aid.

The difference I think is that shift from History to Social Studies. AS we all know Obama’s remarkable acheivement of the ’08 election was the flock of the youth vote that came out for him, and not just the 18-24 demographic, but also the vast majority of the 25-39 as well. That age group cut-off point is where precisely we had the shift in ciriculum.

It is interesting to note that Obama was not the first to accomplish this surge in the youth vote, the last time this happened in such overwhelming numbers was in ’80, and it went by huge amounts to Reagan. Of what a differnce that seven year gap when the school texts/classes has wrought.

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Racist Hot Air members of Aryan origins. HotAryan.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Define racism, as YOU see it.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Pointed question: You admire that?

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM

You quote the part where I call him a bad man and then ask me if I admire that. Of course I don’t approve of him using those abilities he had to commit mass murder.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:15 PM

It’s called July in Arizona. Of course, when you get arrested, you’ll go to an air-conditioned jail and get out of the “oven.” So, not really the same

There’s nothing air conditioned about Tent City.

Scott P on May 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Murphy9 on May 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM

His possible enebriation isn’t my issue. He engaged, I fight.

Nonsense isn’t a matter of alcohol. Besides, a drunk will never lie to you.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM

“He was able to bamboozle an entire population into following him.”

“His regime was development a stealth jet for goodness sakes.”

“His intelligence coupled with his evilness made him the dangerous, bad man he was.”

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Describes Obama to perfection.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Whoa. You mean they’re not requiring Latinos to wear yellow Mayan symbols on their shirts and putting up “Latinenrein!” signs around Arizona????

Gaa-aah-LEEE, Goober!

J.E. Dyer on May 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM

It is so refreshing to see this idiotic boycott that San Diego attempted to employ end up blowing up right in the city’s collective kisser!

I sincerely hope that Gavin Newson and his merry band of moronic misfits in San Francisco end up with egg on their faces as well once their own little boycott sputters out.

pilamaye on May 15, 2010 at 3:11 PM

As someone mentioned earlier, SD is the most conservtive district in CA so its a shame that they will have to endure this. However hopefully it’ll teach them to push back against the PC BS and start paying attention to the consequences of their silence. And their votes.

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

If I was arrested they would search the countries data bases until they made sure I wasn’t wanted anywhere for any crime.

You can’t do that with people who don’t have documents.

Someone could have killed 50 people, one in every state but there would be no way to know anything about them. Because you have to take their race and place of origin into account and give them a pass on the normal checking that would be done if they were an American citizen. That is racist.

We all present documents nearly everyday. What is wrong with people!

petunia on May 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:15 PM

But previous posts of yours make..shall we say…excuses? I won’t go back and copypaste YOUR own posts; they’re there on Page One for all to see.

You might want–just my idea here–to reconsider what you yourself wrote. You’re either trying to bow away, or haven’t been clear in your comments.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

His possible enebriation isn’t my issue. He engaged, I fight.

Nonsense isn’t a matter of alcohol. Besides, a drunk will never lie to you.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM

And in the process fed a troll and derailed a significant and important thread, which of course was Narutoboy’s entire purpose in posting on this thread.

doriangrey on May 15, 2010 at 4:24 PM

What in the world is going on? Doesn’t Detroit realize what a potential gold-mind they are sitting on? How can we let this happen?

dnlchisholm on May 15, 2010 at 4:25 PM

doriangrey on May 15, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Not entirely derailed. I have an aim, to the point at hand. Just need a little time.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I watched a Rabbi affiliated with this group on Cavuto Friday. He basically said that it was way out of bounds for people to be even attempting this comparison.

kingsjester on May 15, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Excuses? Ummm, no. You didn’t even read, or didn’t understand, what was being said. I responded to somebody who said to be glad I’m not right because they (Nazi’s) would kill me. Followed by my comment, pointing out the difference between today’s Nazi’s and the original Nazi’s. The original Nazi’s were serious, dedicated, intelligent people. In other words, they were effective. Today’s Nazi’s, by and large, are a bunch of bumbling idiots from the South. Not effective at all. You wrongfully assumed that me calling someone intelligent is an endorsement of that persons beliefs. And it’s very obvious why you made that extraordinary leap, Drama Queen!

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM

The internet really is serious business.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Besides, a drunk will never lie to you.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Sometimes they will

AsianGirlInTights on May 15, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Sometimes they will

AsianGirlInTights on May 15, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Especially in a bar talking to an
AsianGirlInTights

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM

1. You admire Nazis.
2. You discriminate against Southerners.
3. You’re not very bright.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM
1. Wow. Way to misrepresent what I said. I said they were intelligent. So was Margaret Sanger and Bernard Shaw. That makes them that much more dangerous.

2. So what.

3. OK.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM

So you think it’s okay to discriminate???

ladyingray on May 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Narutoboy….

Can we please stop feeding this troll.

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM

ladyingray on May 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM

That’s alright.

Southern man don’t need him around anyhow.

kingsjester on May 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Narutoboy:Southern Nazi’s,what part of Germany are you
referring to,above or below,the Rhine river!?

canopfor on May 15, 2010 at 4:45 PM

kingsjester on May 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM

True. Nutterbutter is just a bigot.

ladyingray on May 15, 2010 at 4:45 PM

And it’s very obvious why you made that extraordinary leap, Drama Queen!

If that feeling you have about me works, go for it!

But your own posts, however you excuse them, stand to you.

The original Nazi’s were serious, dedicated, intelligent people…

Killing takes no ‘intelligence’. If you truly believe so, then…Well, others will decide that. Of you, in part, if you believe that.

Today’s Nazi’s, by and large, are a bunch of bumbling idiots from the South

I’m originally from NJ. BIG Nazi/KKK types from there, most from the wealthier communities. There’s not a lot you can tell me.

No, I’m not wrong. Here’s why:

Hate and ignorance, bigotry and all such, are not in the realm of true intelligence. And such such have no part in any sense of wisdom.

A wise man loves his neighbor, even if that neighbor hurts him. A wise man forgives sleights, and is willing to give food to his hungry neighbor if that man is in need.

What ‘intelligent’ man would pee in his neighbor’s face when that thirsty man asks for water? What intelligent man would give his neighbor a rock when that man asks for bread?

No–the Nazis were NOT intelligent. You seem, by your posts, to somehow ‘admire’ them. Try as you might, your own posts declare you.

Tell me–What Nazi would give a slice of bread to a starving Jew, or to a Romany?

To me, and you might disagree, the ‘intelligent’ thing is to feed the hungry and clothe the naked.

Anything less, for whatever reason, is pure ignorance. Or, so, as I believe. Praising evil is not a good thing in any spate.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:47 PM

My e-mail to the San Diego Visitors Bureau:

I’m a Los Angeles resident who enjoys an occasional visit to San Diego. I’m also an attorney and I’ve been engaged in a series of trials that will end in mid-June. I promised my wife that we would take a week or two to decompress once my calendar cleared. My wife suggested San Diego and I agreed.

Today I read that San Diego’s City Council and its School Board have announced boycotts of Arizona because its citizens have decided to try to enforce valid laws that the federal government will not enforce. While I perceived this as nothing more than mindless gasbaggery on the part of petty officials who must have little to do in their real jobs (I have no doubt that San Diego public school students are already the very finest in the nation), stupidity like this does have real consequences.

Boycotts can work two ways. Today I am announcing my own reverse boycott of San Diego. My wife and I will make our getaway destination somewhere where the local officials have a better sense of their proper roles.

While I know San Diego won’t miss my business, I’m not the only one. And given the large number of alternatives that are within 150 miles of home, I really won’t miss San Diego either.

Cicero43 on May 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Sometimes they will

AsianGirlInTights on May 15, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Not when they’re drunk, though.

Liam on May 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Where did Naruto-kun go? Liam sock it to him!

AsianGirlInTights on May 15, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Take your white supremacist little brain and move on.

If Arizonans were bigoted they wouldn’t live in such a highly hispanic populated state.

In many ways Arizona is very culturally Latino and Native American, our food, our art, our entertainment is highly influenced by non-whiteness. And we like it that way. It is good and interesting.

We like our food hot hot hot, like Mexico!

There are food wars between cities, about whose food is more Mexican, who can take the heat of green and who has to wimp out on the red sauce. Who can take the heat of the gringo killer chilli? (Not me.)

This isn’t a racial issue, this is a legal issue.

This is about crime and criminals. It is about not knowing who is here. It is about drop houses full of exploited foreigners. It is about dead bodies found in the desert and liberals who think protecting this system of explotation is somehow humane.

They wouldn’t allow their own children to be treated this way, but it is okay for Mexicans to live like this… they aren’t quite as human as they are I supose. There is nothing humane about illegal immigration!

It is about the liberals who protect the business enterprizes of the Coyotes–who are no different than the slavers of the antibellum south.

It is about liberals and La Raza supporting the interests of the Mexican Drug cartels rather than the rule of American laws in America. If we don’t enforce these laws the Mexican drug money will soon over power our government the way it has La Raza and the Mexican government.

And the way it influences every liberal who complains about this law. There is drug money in the opposition to this bill it is the only explanation that make sense.

I want to know how much drug money they are getting in San Fransico to be against the enforement of American law to promote Mexican Drug lawlessness. How much do they make? For their fake outrage, they like dead bodies in the desert rather than documents.

Is Al Sharpton on the list of those who the cartels are paying? How many dead Mexicans in the desert is he willing to see for that money? How many dead ranchers?

Most Arizonans live in completely integrated multiracial communities. In fact if some of my neighbors didn’t have names, like Garcia or Reyes I wouldn’t even realize they were Latino.

petunia on May 15, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Narutoboy….

Can we please stop feeding this troll.

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Archimedes:Yes,the Southern Nazi thingy peaked my
interest!!:)

canopfor on May 15, 2010 at 4:50 PM

As one who visits San Diego quite often, I can definitely say those folks at the SDCVB heard from me about my plans to reconsider a fall visit to America’s Finest City.

I also made this suggestion to them: Advertise on HotAir, humbly state that we (being the CVB folks) don’t support the politicos on this one, and offer a nice Zoo/Sea World vacation package to sweeten the deal.

BradSchwartze on May 15, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 5:05 PM

From the article :

Turki pointed to what he said was Iran’s “encroachment” earlier this year on land in southern Iraq. He did not elaborate, but might have been referring to an incident in December, when Iraqi troops briefly occupied an oil well on land claimed by Iraq.

And that is a problem why exactly ?

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 5:13 PM

My question is, why aren’t people…gays in particular…boycotting California for Prop 8?

The Ugly American on May 15, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Narutoboy

My son once liked Naruto. He feels he’s too old for such silliness now. He just turned 12.

stvnscott on May 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM

California has more to lose.

Speakup on May 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM

California has more to lose.

Speakup on May 15, 2010 at 5:39 PM

We are so rolling in money over here that
Mr Maria Shriver- Kennedy had to propose this

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 5:48 PM

You are a moron. Intelligence isn’t feeding the starving. That’s compassion, love and kindness. Very separate things. The fact that you think they’re the same and want to apply over-complicated philosophical mumbo jumbo to “intelligence” doesn’t make it so.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM

petunia on May 15, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Me? Have a white supremacist brain? You’re apparently losing what little brain activity you had left,

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Narutoboy:Southern Nazi’s,what part of Germany are you
referring to,above or below,the Rhine river!?

canopfor on May 15, 2010 at 4:45 PM

In America.

So you think it’s okay to discriminate???

ladyingray on May 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I’m perfectly fine with mocking inbred hicks from the South.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Is there a list anywhere of companies that are supporting the boycott? I sure would like to contact them. I am Arizonian!

redshirt on May 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM

You’re like a broken record. I’ve already explained to you that his regime wasn’t simply about killing. Not surprising to see someone with such a simple mind come to such a simplistic conclusion about a very complicated group.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Today’s Redneck Nazi army is a bunch of disgruntled Southerners Democrats.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM

FIFY

TeresainFortWorth on May 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Silly Ed Morrissey, historically California ONLY closes its borders to other Americans.

BDU-33 on May 15, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I’m perfectly fine with mocking inbred hicks from the South.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Go play with your omocha Naruto-kun.

AsianGirlInTights on May 15, 2010 at 6:38 PM

So you think it’s okay to discriminate???

ladyingray on May 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Yes he does and much like many of our trolls he thinks he is oh so smart.

CWforFreedom on May 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM

And that is a problem why exactly ?

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Any fracturing Of Iraq is A) contrary to a policy we’ve invested billions into, and B) likely sponsored by Iran, who as per another article, with hardliners saying soon they intend to a Greater Iran, from the Suez To Afgahnistan. Afgahnistan is another of current investments-you have to go through Israel to get the Suez-an ally. Plus formally announcing a plan of aggression to create a Shi’ite hedgemony will start a nuclear arms race, ie Egypt, Saudis and Jordan.

Given that list of particulars is why I say, not good.

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 7:15 PM

FIFY

TeresainFortWorth on May 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM

That isn’t even accurate. Not today.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM

The comparison between the Arizona law and Nazi Germany is absolutely ridiculous.

That said, it’s equally ridiculous when some people on the right compare stuff the Obama administration does to Nazism.

This means you, Glenn Beck.

YYZ on May 15, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Given that list of particulars is why I say, not good.

Archimedes on May 15, 2010 at 7:15 PM

The report mentions that Iraqi troops occupied an oil well in Iraq.
Its their country, their well, why does the saudi turky have a problem ?

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Is being forced to be in Mexico the same as being imprisoned in Auschwitz? Perhaps it’s actually true. Officially 25,000 people have killed. The actual figure? Who knows? Can we really blame people who want to escape from this G-d-forsaken hellhole?

year_of_the_dingo on May 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM

year_of_the_dingo on May 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Then lets do to mehico what we did to the Nazis. On their own land.
I wouldn’t mind Calderon in a bunker , we can make a movie about it and have some fun on youtube too !!!

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Is there a Geobles loose in the comments section?

burt on May 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Well, he’s repeating a lie often and loudly enough….

James on May 15, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I didn’t read the whole post’s list of comments but I’d like to add that almost 68% of San Diego residents think that the City Councils’ boycott is unwarranted and definately not approved or appreciated by the population of the city or the county! We weren’t allowed to vote on this subject before the city council opened up their yaps!

Vntnrse on May 15, 2010 at 9:20 PM

petunia on May 15, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Well said!

onlineanalyst on May 15, 2010 at 10:39 PM

C’mon Arizona, Help out San Diego and offer one way tickets for illegals to head on over for all those empty hotel rooms.

chickasaw42 on May 15, 2010 at 11:38 PM

YYZ on May 15, 2010 at 7:38 PM

You are a horrible liar and propagandist.

YYZ is an inept clown. TBH IMHO.

Inanemergencydial on May 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM

pilamaye on May 15, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Seeing as how San Diego gets some of its water and power supply from AZ, I think they should lay off the AZ boycotts.

Inanemergencydial on May 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Cicero43 on May 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Vntnrse on May 15, 2010 at 9:20 PM

apostic on May 16, 2010 at 5:59 AM

On the last post I hit submit instead of preview. Apologies. Here’s the point I was leading to with the quotes:

I’ve lost a page in here somewhere. When did the San Diego City Council call for a boycott of AZ? They drafted a censure (one I felt was ill advised). The school board threw in a travel advisory which kind of works like a boycott.

FWIW, I live in Sandiegoland, too, and although I won’t really miss ‘Zonies who can’t drive (as opposed to our own people who can’t drive), I would like to have the facts straight before I start acting locally pre-November. So once again: What boycott by the SDCC?

And finally, please note that there are several places in San Diego County that are not part of the City of San Diego. People in these outlying areas don’t get to vote on who’s on the city council. Maybe those considering sticking it to the current city council could consider shifting their business to those other communities?

apostic on May 16, 2010 at 6:23 AM

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Thanks for the explanation. I’ve seen news reports that don’t get that (and therefore explain the Arizona law as more far-reaching).

Phoenician on May 16, 2010 at 9:17 AM

macncheez on May 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM

And I’m starting to see why:

Phoenician on May 16, 2010 at 9:20 AM

“I’m sure there might be an Aryan-Nazi element to the supporters of the law. There are elements of that everyone, including here. Just saying. But as far as the law goes, no, it’s not comparable.

Narutoboy on May 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM”

Translated:

Like the dumbest President in history, or the most incompetent AG in history, I too am too f’ing stupid to read a whole 10 pages.

Narutardboy. 0bama’s prized voting base, who are never accused of having too much information.

MNHawk on May 16, 2010 at 10:00 AM

California would be hurt much more than a boycott of Arizona. They are on the brink of bankruptcy, let’s tip them over.

ray on May 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Mohammad’s followers, stay away from me
Mohammad’s followers, let me be
Don’t come bringing explosives through my airplane door
I don’t want to see your evil faces no more
I got more productive things to do
Than spend my blood and treasure trying to civilize you
Now Muslims, stay away
Muslims, listen what I say

Mohammad’s followers, get away from me
Mohammad’s followers, let me be
Don’t come migrating through my county’s open door
I don’t want to see your Burkas and Mosques and Korans no more
If Mohammad’s words for you can hypnotize
Then go gouge out your own eyes
Now Muslims, stay away
Muslims, listen what I say

Mohammad’s followers, I said get away
Mohammad’s followers, listen what I say
Don’t knock those speaking the truth to the floor
I don’t want to see your evil faces no more
I don’t need your conquest dreams
I don’t need your shariah schemes
If Mohammad’s words for you can hypnotize
Then go gouge out your own eyes
Now Muslims, get away
Muslims, listen what I say
Muslims, stay away from me
Muslims, let me be

I gotta go
I gotta getta away
Think I gotta go
Trying to civilize you would just be going way astray
I’m gonna leave you Islamic world
I’m gonna leave you Islamic world
Bye bye, bye bye
Bye bye, bye bye
Mohammad’s followers
You’re no good for me
I’m never going to civilize you
Looking at you right in the eye
Tell you what I’m gonna do
Just stay in your own Hell holes
Just stay in your own Hell holes
You know you really should go
You really should leave Muslims

Back to your own Hell holes you should go
If we have to come back it won’t be with a band
It will be with the Strategic Air Command
Yeah!

MB4 on May 16, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Imagine there’s no Islam
It’s hard but you can try
No suicide hijackers coming down at us
Above us only sky
Imagine all those people
Still alive today…

Imagine there’s no Islamic countries
It’s hard but you can try
No Mohammad for them to kill or die for
And no Imams too
Imagine all the Christians, Jews and Infidels
Living life without them…

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday all dhimmis will join us
And the non-Islamic world will be as one

Imagine no Burkhas and no stonings
I wonder if you can
No need for Medina or Meca
A brotherhood of non-Islamic woman and man
Imagine all the people