Horrible: Full video of the attack on Sweden’s Mohammed cartoonist

posted at 8:55 pm on May 14, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Ace, whose post you should read if only for the brilliance of his headline. Some of you will be tempted twice over to skip this: It’s long, and you’ve already seen the most dramatic bit. Don’t skip it. Force yourself through it, because it happens to be one of the most genuinely depressing clips ever posted on Hot Air. Everything about this is an utter, unmitigated disgrace — the attack on Vilks, the excruciating passivity of most of the crowd, the sheer thuggery of these shrieking, lunatic, barbarian bastards, and of course the killer moment at around 8:45 when they win. Do note, too, how the Aggrieved alternate between vicious threats and civil rights, warning the cops against brutality and reminding them that they pay taxes too. That’s a familiar pattern nine years after 9/11. They’d have torn Vilks apart with their bare hands if they could have but they’re all about proper procedure, you see.

It’s almost not worth noting the media double standard applied to violence by “sympathetic” groups versus unsympathetic groups, but Ace did note it so go read his post. Needless to say, everyone associated with the decision to stop the film should be fired immediately.

Update: At Reason, Mark Goldblatt’s had enough:

Since 2001, many Americans have asked how they can contribute in a direct way to the war against totalitarian Islam. Now we have an answer. If it’s legal, and likely to offend the radicals, just do it. That seems straightforward enough. But how many of us will have the nerve to stand up to a million or so Muslim dirtbags, and to scores of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, of their fellow travelers and psychic enablers, and say in unison, “You want to kill the Enlightenment, you’re going to have to come through me.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

P.S. California may suck right now but our cops wouldn’t tolerate that crap for 2 minutes, Good Day,
Bob

Bobnormal on May 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM

I beg to differ…two years ago thugs got in the LAPDs face at a May Day rally of illegal immigrants and our Mayor Tony Villar told then to sue us…and they promptly did…now they get away with murder…

CCRWM on May 14, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I meant to say “got in their face and threw rocks and bottles at teh LAPD and the police hit them with clubs and we got sued (us the taxpayer that is)…

CCRWM on May 14, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Boycott all their businesses in the US. Stop going to the convenience stores they own. Stop the economic support. PERIOD

elclynn on May 14, 2010 at 11:17 PM

It has to be asked: why is it that a large number of Muslims all over the world just can’t seem to control themselves? When it’s something they deem “offensive,” they must do violence; it’s like an evolutionary imperative. When it comes to sex, they make their women cover themselves like a desert tent, all because they can’t control themselves. They let their violent passions wash over them and control them without any semblance of conscience, remorse or regret. No, these folks at this lecture were looking for a fight. Why else go to a lecture/movie if you know ahead of time you’re going to be offended? The answer: they love it. As has been said time and again, “We love death more than you love life.” I absolutely believe them.

But from my perspective, there is a reason for this. The answer is that they do not have the Holy Spirit of Christ to bring order and control to their lives. Though I know many here won’t agree with that, it’s not my intention to get into a religious argument. I am merely making an observation from a Christian perspective.

At the very least, here’s a thought: walk out of the movie if you don’t like it. From what I saw of it, I would have been offended by it too. Going on a rampage is not the solution, but I am under no illusion that Muslims have any interest in discussing these matters. Until they experience the transformation that only the gospel of Christ can bring, the violence will continue.

Pilgrimsarbour on May 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Jihadis, every f**king one of them, and they’re using sociological and psychological warfare.

I can’t even say what I want done to them. I will say that the next person I hear criticizing Europe for being bold about the problem of Muslim immigration and takeover is going to lose teeth.

MadisonConservative on May 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM

MB4 on May 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Excellent posts MB4, you are very talented and I am envious!

Pilgrimsarbour on May 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Amen to that brother/sister.

Liberty or Death on May 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Hey, they know exactly what they can get away with…and they do…and they’ll keep pushing it …

They knew exactly who this guy was, and they showed up and did exactly what they wanted to do.

Islamo$hitHead ButtHurt to the max.

Hey, they did at least mace a few of the pric*s…

BigWyo on May 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I can’t even say what I want done to them.

MadisonConservative on May 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I knew I liked you!

Liberty or Death on May 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM

the sheer thuggery of these shrieking, lunatic, barbarian bastards,

Ho-ly crap Allah, I’ve never said much to you directly in a thread, but your wording is perfect. I admire you saying it the way you feel it.

hawkdriver on May 14, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I can’t even say what I want done to them.

MadisonConservative on May 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM

This is of course part of the 85 percent rule. I wish I could tell you what we have done to them. They get their fair share of payback.

hawkdriver on May 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Once we’re assimilated into the Islamic world – it’s the atheist liberals that will get the beheadings. :D

HondaV65 on May 14, 2010 at 10:55 PM

You’re wrong about this. Atheists aren’t considered human by them, but you are. You’re suffering will be much worse than an atheists. They’d likely get the sword but you’d suffer before you got it.

SauerKraut537 on May 14, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Yep.

Let’s build that mosque, shall we?

You-Eh-Vee on May 14, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Fortunately for America no one has balls like Vilks and you can avoid such unpleasantness.

BL@KBIRD on May 14, 2010 at 11:35 PM

hawkdriver on May 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Thank you.

hillbillyjim on May 14, 2010 at 11:45 PM

AP, you got the “shrieking, lunatic, barbarian bastards” part down real good. Such fervor! On the other hand, I believe you confused the “excruciating passivity” of the crowd with a hopeless lack of courage–the inevitable consequence of eating a steady diet of wussy PC sh!t.

This rabid display of thuggery goes way beyond “depressing.” It should make the blood boil. Perhaps the excruciatingly passive crowd was just too damned depressed to fight fire with fire.

Whatever the case, whether here or over there, it definitely ain’t looking good for the home team.

Gang-of-One on May 14, 2010 at 11:51 PM

I am almost too sickened by this to comment. What can be said? I have seen many offenses to Christianity yet I would never physically attack the offender (though yep I’ve thought about it). Nor would I call a police officer a “c*nt” or a pig.

What I REALLY hope I wouldn’t do is just stand there and videotape this travesty. Or just sit there. I might though…not judging anyone, but I really hope I would have gotten in someone’s face.

WaltzingMtilda on May 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM

You know what’s awesome about when real Jihadi warfare starts becoming a regular problem in the states?

The Second Amendment.

MadisonConservative on May 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM

This is Sweden though, that has to be remembered in the context of this little tiff by the muslim savages. There are places in the world where outbursts like this wouldn’t be tolerated, and wouldn’t be met by effete police officers wielding toy batons.

Bishop on May 14, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I can’t think of one. Can you name one?

On a lighter note, why are girls in Malmo called “ships of the desert”?

BL@KBIRD on May 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM

All I could think of while struggling through this was…DEARBORN, MICHIGAN.

redwhiteblue on May 15, 2010 at 12:26 AM

The Second Amendment.

MadisonConservative on May 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM

My thoughts exactly. If I was going to go out on a limb like Lars did, I’d have been carrying.

Let the bastards come and I’d like to see how brave they are when the first one drops. Not killed, but shot in the thigh or knee so they can wail.

Wanderlust on May 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Europe is already lost to the jihad – a dead man walking following the Neanderthals into extinction.

We need to act now to save America, islam needs to be made illegal.

Or else we’ll only be a few years behind them. Already there are jihadist training camps in America, Dearborn is already part of the ummah.

There is still time to cut out the cancer of islam out of America – but not much.

Get mad – get active.

Rebar on May 15, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Wyatt Earp

Americannodash on May 15, 2010 at 12:54 AM

The only person had any kind of courage there was that Swedish girl who said something about “free speech”.

The telling parts?

(1) When the muslim audience howled at her. She probably should leave Uppsalla too.

(2) The threat the muslim man stated to the police to take Vilks out of the city… so there won’t be any “trouble”.

The obvious parts?

(1) Europe is dying, and can’t defend themselves.

(2) The chances that anyone will get prosecuted for assaulting Vilks? 1,000,000 to 1. Anyone want to take that bet?

(3) Only a matter of time when one of the undocumented aliens Arizona ships to San Francisco, decides to cut the head off any one of a number of homosexual community leaders. Of course, he’ll be a naturalized citizen by then.

Now for some sobering thoughts…

We, and our children, have only a few choices. Unless the muslim community in this country can be persuaded to understand that the US is not “the homeland”, and realizes and respects the fact that nothing here is sacred – then the rest of us have only two choices. Either live a long time slaves to the threat of violence, or be forced to fight.

How sad. The only language these people understand is violence.

Danny on May 15, 2010 at 12:59 AM

The animals made his point for him in less than 30 seconds.

Freedom – A concept far too many Muslims have no concept of (same goes for more than a few liberal Americans as well but at least they don’t try to cut your head off as they oppress you).

Yakko77 on May 15, 2010 at 1:04 AM

We are headed towards a confrontation like the world has never seen before. And, unfortunately, I’m not optimistic that the good guys are going to win in the end. Political correctness may have sealed our fate.

cirrus on May 15, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Why couldn’t the police simply announce “The film will continue as soon as those who do not wish to see it have left the room”? Simple solution. Fair to everyone.

cirrus on May 15, 2010 at 1:08 AM

My favorite part is the one jerk saying “I told you to turn off the film, AND YOU DIDN’T TURN IT OFF” as though that were justification for their thuggery.

It’s very hard watching that kind of arrogance without wanting to kick someone right in the balls.

Hey, you think these guys are looking forward to the opening of the 9/11 Mosque?

Kensington on May 15, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Way to go, Sweden! Maybe they’ll cut your heads off last.

Kensington on May 15, 2010 at 1:12 AM

cirrus on May 15, 2010 at 1:08 AM

For the answer refer to:

cirrus on May 15, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Gang-of-One on May 15, 2010 at 1:31 AM

“You want to kill the Enlightenment, you’re going to have to come through me.”

A-fing-Men

EZnSF on May 15, 2010 at 1:37 AM

MadisonConservative on May 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Gotta love the 2A.

chemman on May 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Sweden is learning that you can’t be tolerant of intolerant people. It has a fairly large Muslim population and thanks to Sweden’s hate crime laws(sound familiar), these ethnic extemists are treated with kids gloves.

Deanna on May 15, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Wanderlust on May 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM

That might work where you live but where I hail from the only legals shots are between the shoulders and the navel. If I have to take that shot I might as well make it count.

chemman on May 15, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I’m going to swim upstream a little bit here.
Free speech is obviously at the center of our freedoms, and I believe hearing other points of view, no matter how distasteful, is vitally important. I would never, ever attempt to shout someone down no matter how ugly I felt his views were.
However…
I am constantly amazed by how often folks who go out of their way to deliberately incite anger are shocked when they receive it.
Pictures of a religious figure mixed with shots of gay men while singing “I want to take you to a gay bar” in the background can only be meant for one purpose. Guess what that is… And he got it, sure enough.
Part of free speech, in my opinion, is that if you’re going out of your way to be inflammatory, you’ve got to be prepared for the response you get (within lawful boundaries, of course). There’s a world of difference between a civil discussion between people and the way the film opened in this clip. Just sayin’.
My big objection to the militant Islamics is that they’re too often apt to cross the line from angry speech to violence, and those at the beginning who jumped the table deserve what they get, but I’m having a hard time faulting the shouters throughout the rest of the video with the same harsh tones my fellow posters here are.
And one other thing that may very well get some people here mad, as well…
I’m a Christian, and I’m not going to lie, sometimes it would be nice to see Christians get mad about what happens to our religion, instead of being crapped on as often as we are.

12thMonkey on May 15, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Pilgrimsarbour on May 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Here is the explanation.

Tim Burton on May 15, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Muslims are the biggest crybabies on the planet. Overgrown babies with guns.

Let’s not spare the rod, iykwimaittyd.

EarthToZoey on May 15, 2010 at 2:12 AM

This is who they are.

And this is what they do.

Hawkins1701 on May 15, 2010 at 2:24 AM

This is that there “religion of peace” Obama and his ilk are always talking about. You know.. those peaceful folks who like to set car bombs, then wait for folks to go to the aid of those injured and set off suicide bombs to get some more victims.

See, here’s the problem. The people of this country allowed the media to dictate when and where Americans were able see the aftermath of what some of these “peaceful” folks did to OUR country. Because it’s “disrespectful” to show images of 9/11 anywhere, we’ve got an entire generation of young people who only vaguely remember the horror and vicious murder which took place on our very shores. They don’t remember the images of the dead and dying, the towers falling, the weeping families left behind. Nor have they really seen the images of those members of this religion of peace dancing and celebrating in cities all over, praising the actions of Bin Laden and his scumbag followers.

And because some people would rather forget such incidents rather than do something about them, many Americans have forgotten the shock and horror of that day. Since these Americans and the young people who weren’t old enough for those images to remain seared in their memories decided that it would be more important to make history with their votes than to make them count for what’s really the best for our country, we’ve now got a president who can’t even bring himself to admit there’s a threat to the nation if that threat involves anyone claiming to be part of this “religion of peace.”

As a result, situations like the one shown in this footage continue to happen all over the world, including right here in our country, on a regular basis. Think I’m fibbing? Think back a bit, remember the imams who got on a plane and deliberately behaved as if they were up to something in order to cause a big stink so they could score some more points with their fellow jihad jokers around the world? Yeah. Those fellers were behaving that way to see if they could stir up enough of a reaction so they could sue ordinary Americans for racism. What better way to ensure no one speaks out in time for an attack to be stopped? Thank God the t-shirt vendors in Times Square weren’t intimidated like the cops were in this video.

If this footage does not make your skin crawl and your hair stand on end, then you’re either pathetically naive or just plain ignorant. The only reason those officers and that speaker were not beaten to a pulp is because there were cameras recording the event.

Thank God the cameras were there. Of course the footage only makes it on to websites like this, can’t have the mainstream media offend the president’s favorite demographic don’t you know.

If people do not wake up and wake up SOON, we’re all going to regret it. I, for one, do NOT want to ever have to watch as more thousands of Americans are butchered through the actions of members of the “religion of peace.”

Mad Mad Monica on May 15, 2010 at 3:14 AM

*~~~~~@:{)> (Allah Akbar)

*~~~~@:{)> (Allah Akbar)

*~~~@:{)> (Is it getting warm in here?)

*~~@:{(> (Wait… my cell phone is ringing!)

*~@:{(> (Dude, where are you going?)

*@8{0> (Wait… I’ve got a date at 5:00 pm!)

BOOM!

Seven Percent Solution on May 15, 2010 at 5:18 AM

Swedes sat on their asses and watched Civilization die. I won’t be going along with that.

SurferDoc on May 15, 2010 at 6:37 AM

They have, collectively, brought about a situation where an ideology historically foreign to them is soon going to be the de facto law of the land.

Aquateen Hungerforce on May 14, 2010 at 9:23 PM

I don’t know what history you’re looking at. The use of violence and intimation to get one’s way is certainly not foreign to Europe. The continent is the birth place of Fascism and Communism, two of the most violent political movements the world has known. Just last week three people were killed in Greece when leftists set fire to their bank. Nationalism is another European product that has cost humanity much blood. Racism and antisemitism were developed here. Indeed, many of the propagandist devices employed by Arabs todays against Jews, like blood libel, they had imported from the West.

Note that all the ideologies I cited came after the Enlightenment. The conception of an innocent Europe being raped by an intrinsically evil Islam is simply absurd.

year_of_the_dingo on May 15, 2010 at 6:39 AM

They keep saying how much they like being dead. Win-win.

dhimwit on May 15, 2010 at 6:57 AM

year_of_the_dingo on May 15, 2010 at 6:39 AM

And the moral equivalency you employ to excuse the behavior of these amoral thugs is simply absurd.

WarEagle01 on May 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Tim Burton on May 15, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Very interesting article, thanks for the link.

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2010 at 8:00 AM

If you decide to emigrate to another country, the first thing you should pack is a thick skin. There are too many examples around the world of immigrants claiming transgressions from the cultures of their host countries. Assimilate or find some place else to live.

warden on May 15, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Islam is a cancer and mental disease that preys on the poor and uneducated masses to concentrate it’s power. Islam has discovered how to harness frustration and anger and focus it on ‘non-believers’.
ISLAM IS IN NO WAY A ‘RELIGION ‘ OF TOLERANCE OR PEACE; IT IS A PHILOSOPHY OF WAR.
P.S.
The Democrat Party uses a lot of the same tactics.

Cybergeezer on May 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Jihadis, every f**king one of them

No, no, no.

This is islam, don’t feed into the myth that somehow most muslims are peace loving and reject this behavior. The entire history of islam is violence and oppression and barbarism. They will take our western enlightenment (and weakness) and use it to try to conquer us. Who do you think your friendly muslim neighbor will side with?

peacenprosperity on May 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM

This clearly shows who the intolerant people are. Intolerance serve fanatical Islamic means – the eradication of anyone that will not submit and live in the 7th century. The are also the greatest cowards hiding behind a religion that condones their inhuman actions.

The solution, do not tolerate them and let them isolate themselves in the dessert and caves they claim is the home of their leader.

Freedom is a two way street. Freedom as a sovereign state the population has the right to admit who it wants to with the understanding that the foreigner must accept our rules.

MSGTAS on May 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM

All the uncontrolled yelling, screeching and jumping around reminded me of the chimpanzee cage at the zoo whenever they’d get all riled up. Oh- and nice mouth on the skinny girl in the rainbow sweater (of all things). Did these people not know what they were in their seats to see, or are they just not too fond of the gays?

BKeyser on May 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Look at the expression of helplessness on the faces of the Swedes in the crowd. What a bunch of cowards. Of course the audience for a gay focused film might be self-selecting. Evolution says whoever reproduces more for the next generation wins. The future of Sweden is bleak.

Ted Torgerson on May 15, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Gotta love the 2A.

chemman on May 15, 2010

It’s definitely a fly in the Jihadi ointment. Total subjugation to the will of Allah (the god of Obama’s childhood) will only be possible once the people are disarmed. Just because the jug-eared turd doesn’t make an issue of it now, don’t assume it’s not important to him or his Muslim masters. It’s on his to-do list, I’m sure. The answer to that, of course, is to buy more guns and ammo. It’s the “buy bonds” battle cry of the modern era.

SKYFOX on May 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM

12thMonkey on May 15, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Yep. Imagine two gay men walking into the average pool hall on a Saturday night anywhere in rural America and commencing to make out. At least 10 or 15 years ago, and maybe even still today, they’d get a similar reaction to this crowd.

I agree with other posters regarding the state of Europe, Muslim aggression and the seemingly inevitable outcome. But active provocation on such an extreme scale doesn’t generate tons of sympathy from me. Yes, the quotes from the Muslim crowd after the fact are very telling regarding their mindset. But I think there’s also such a thing as fighting words, and I get that the film shown was tantamount to that for the Muslims. It was a setup all the way around. Vilks was daring them to react, and they probably came ready to do so and then some.

Muslim extremism is a real issue, but I’m not going to point to this mess as exhibit A, or even B or C, as an illustration of the problem.

TexasDan on May 15, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Bishop on May 14, 2010 at 9:38 PM
I can’t think of one. Can you name one?

BL@KBIRD on May 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM

[Link deleted -- Ed]

Johan Klaus on May 15, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Tim Burton on May 15, 2010 at 2:06 AM
Very interesting article, thanks for the link.

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Yes, very interesting article especially this quote:
“Civilization is built on the self control of men.”

CarolynM on May 15, 2010 at 10:41 AM

the sheer thuggery of these shrieking, lunatic, barbarian bastards,

And that is Islam. Under the calm intellectual exterior of Muslim spokespersons from CAIR etc, are barbarian instincts, supported by Islamic doctrine.

Sometimes you just have to pick a side and go with it. This is one of those times. For the sake of our kids and this country.

CarolynM on May 15, 2010 at 10:47 AM

If I’m not mistaken this film is about the persecution and intolerance of gays in Iran. Lars didn’t make the film.
The muslims in the audience just help confirm the fact that islam is an oppressive intolerant religion.

iceman1960 on May 15, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Comedy Central wants to run a cartoon where Jesus Christ is the main character living in NYC. Where is the outrage to that? Oh, that’s right we are peace loving people who will just not watch offensive programming and films.

So, this “staged” event and “staged” uproar would have been prevented if they just didn’t attend the film showing.

jbh45 on May 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM

The new hip groovy mosque in NY is to be dedicated 9-11-11.

The red carpet ( Twin Tower and our soldiers blood) will be full of heaps of well dressed liberal glitterati…..

Boycott NY.
Let Bloomberg know that your convention etc. will no longer be spending one penny in a City that lies down to Terror…..

nondhimmie on May 15, 2010 at 12:00 PM

iceman1960 on May 15, 2010 at 11:01 AM

My grandfather (RIP) was a devout Catholic, by his thinking. He was mean, judgemental, cruel, and harsh. He was always right, and had several altercations throughout his life. Even with his priests. I loved him because he was my grandfather, but I didn’t like the person he was. One thing I know that Catholics pray for, is the re-unification of the church. Meaning all that strayed would one day come back under the umbrella of the Catholic church.

That being said, this is how Islam is. They believe their religion is the only, one, true religion, and rather than pray, they’ll decieve, fight, die, and persecute to make it happen. Either we accept this as fact, and stand up against this , or we lie down, and accept this as an inevitable fate.

I for one, do not want to see my daughter beaten for not wearing her veil straight. I don’t want to see her in a veil at all. I would fight to the death to protect her, and my son from this kind of oppression. If more of the world felt this way, rather than lie down and take the crap….we’d be far better off right now.

I’m sick and tired of people like Holder not wanting to “offend” them. They don’t seem to have issues with offending others. The bottom line is…you’re either with them, or against them. Anyone pandering to this crap, and believing them when they say not all are like this, is full of it. As one commentor said earlier….which side would they choose if it came down to it?

capejasmine on May 15, 2010 at 12:20 PM

So what is the answer? I read Tim Burton’s article.

Self government only works with a people who discipline themselves.

Sometimes it is easier than other times to under the Crusaders. And thank God they kept the Muslims out of Europe!

Thank God the Christians won.

No matter how corrupt the Christian church was at times at least the philosophy was something that could be built upon.

In recent years our society seems to have gone back be more Islamic in it’s concept of human self-control.

petunia on May 15, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Silence, infidel dogs!

I expect Holder to blurt this out, shortly.

And for Obama to apologize to all Muslims (for the West’s failure to capitulate quickly enough).

While Waziristan receives pinprick attacks, when it need a neutron bomb, these delusional imbeciles encourage the Lesser Jihad by their derelection of duty, fateful obfuscation of the dismal dogmas of Islam, and general impotent imbecility.

profitsbeard on May 15, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I was a police officer in central CA and trust me this would not go down the same way here.
I am really worried about our nation and the western world. My wife thinks that most western men have become sissies because they are putting estrogen in the water. Well something is going on.

arnold ziffel on May 14, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I read an article written by a doctor recently (I know who the guy is, and he is legit) – there has been a hormonal shift in men in the past 25 years, according to him. His theory is that it’s because of the hormones in food that weren’t there thirty years ago.

Pretty scary stuff.

capitalist piglet on May 15, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Maybe Law and Order can do another episode about a middle age Christian from Alabama halting a gay film and… oh it was Muslims doing that… NEVER MIND.

Hummer53 on May 15, 2010 at 12:41 PM

A silent infidel is a happy infidel.

profitsbeard on May 15, 2010 at 12:42 PM

blow up and post the pictures of those that covered their faces, they are likely on the terrorist watch list.

mathewsjw on May 15, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Yes, they are toast! A country that used to have such a warrior ethos. At least the ones they exported to protect all the old Royalty back in those days. They still protect the Pope.

bluemarlin on May 14, 2010 at 9:13 PM

That’s actually the Swiss…

Hogman on May 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM

And what is this obsession with Admiral Akbar anyway?

Pilgrimsarbour on May 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM

The Second Amendment.

MadisonConservative on May 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I’ve got an SR-556, two S/W 500s, a pair of 1911s, and a Benelli M-4 that all voiced their agreement from my gun locker when I read this comment out loud to my brother.

Damndest thing I ever heard.

KinleyArdal on May 15, 2010 at 3:07 PM

And what is this obsession with Admiral Akbar anyway?

Pilgrimsarbour on May 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Didn’t he jump off a cliff in Arizona? Oh no that was Apaches fighting with Geronimo.

That’s what it reminds me of, yelling Geronimo when you jump.

It has about the same logic.

petunia on May 15, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I often wonder what it would take to convince liberals/leftists of the intentions (or even the reality) of Islamic radicalism.

3,000 Americans murdered on 9/11 didn’t do it.
The continuous and copious stream of anti-American hate and murderous intention issuing from nearly every Islamic radical’s mouth over the past 30 years hasn’t done it.
Daniel Pearl’s throat slit on video didn’t do it.
Michael Berg’s throat slit on video didn’t do it.
Four attacks in the past year on American soil hasn’t done it.
13 killed at Ft. Hood as the killer (who left a decade-long paper and behavioral trail of pro-jihadist sympathies) shouted “Allahu Akbar” while gunning down his victims didn’t do it.
Muslim student groups screaming at and in some cases swarming college speakers at universities all over the western world hasn’t done it.
Massive anti-American rallies all over the Eurabian and Muslim world hasn’t done it.
A radical Muslim caught on tape at an American college endorsing the gathering of Jews in Israel to be more easily destroyed probably — a wild guess here — won’t do it.

One has to conclude Leftists are either retarded or are maniacally beholden to an ideology or “worldview” that simply cannot allow the existence of an evil in the world other than America. Which I guess is another form of retardation, and one for which we will all pay a price.

rrpjr on May 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Apologies, what follows is a disjointed rant, but I must get it out. First off, kudos to MB4. He gets it. I feel sorry for the Swedes, they have been reduced to Dhimmis in their own country. Let their shame be a lesson to American patriots. The specter of islamic law will come to America if we are not vigilant. The first strains of the islamic disease are already at work here in America. Our elected officials will not even name the disease. We have time to turn it away but we must begin now. We must reassert our liberty as envisioned by the Founders and our Constitution. Everything hangs on the November 2010 election. If obama’s progressive agenda is not derailed in November, all bets are off. If we succeed in November, we can start the long road back to a free America. We must confront the illegal “breaking and entering” primarily from our southern border. That in itself will go a long way in solving much of our immediate domestic financial difficulties. If we don’t have the will to face the invasion from the south, we certainly will not have the will to resist mohammad’s mentally ill cult of goat fornicators. So, expose the Democrats for the socialist progressives they are, humiliate and defeat them in November, shut down northbound traffic at the southern border, dry their jobs up, end the demand for drugs, and then we turn to educating everyone as to the true historical nature of mohammad and his 1400 year old lie. There is absolutely no reason to respect moslems or their religion. By current law, we may have to tolerate it on some levels but we do not have to personally respect it. This nation was founded on Christian values. It is those values that made us great. No one demands that you become a believing Christian but we should demand that you accept and live by those cultural values when you come to make a life in America. Should we fail in the next couple of election cycles or if our elected officials continue to fail us, there will be no alternative but to begin migrating to areas of the country where like minded patriots can gather and thrive. May God have mercy on us and our country.

scullymj on May 15, 2010 at 4:30 PM

WarEagle01 on May 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM

What moral equivalence? What effing moral equivalence are you talking about? There is no moral equivalence to speak of because what Europeans did was unprecedented. PEOPLE OF EUROPE MURDERED SIX MILLION JEWS. Are you going to deny that? AMERICANS STOOD BY WHILE JEWS WERE SLAUGHTERED. Are you going to deny that too? What incredible shame. What incredible shame that people like you are excusing what happened during the War. The Holocaust happened. It happened. Six million Jews were murdered systematically in Europe. There is no moral equivalence. There is no moral equivalence to this enormous crime committed by Europeans. Muslims do practice violence, particularly against Jews, but what they have done isn’t remotely comparable to what happened in Europe. Six million Jews were murdered by Christians. It happened. The Holocaust happened. If you’re going to deny it, then you know what? I want to shit your religion and whatever values you’re championing.

year_of_the_dingo on May 15, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Primitive savages meet Jerry Springer, how quaint. Our patience is wearing thin for this type of sh!t.

Alden Pyle on May 15, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Islam is not a religion. it is the world’s oldest terrorist organization. Obama knows this. but supports them. Holder knows this but protects them, at Obama’s instruction. Anybody who supports or even tries to give Islam the benefit of the doubt is either a total fool or evil.

proconstitution on May 15, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Six million Jews were murdered by Christians Darwinists and eugenists.
year_of_the_dingo on May 15, 2010 at 8:19 PM

You gotta stop getting your Holocaust history from movies like Sophies Choice.

Am I the last word on this thread?….going once, going twice…

CarolynM on May 16, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Never going there without a sawed off. Even if they did pay taxes. IF that is . . . .

Sherman1864 on May 16, 2010 at 4:12 AM

I don’t normally agree with you Allahpundit, but good post Sir! This is the danger of non-assimilated immigration, especially Islamic Immigration. It’s only in check in America because we don’t admit many Muslims and Christians outnumber them by tens of millions. According to the Pew Research Center there’s only 2.3 Million Muslims in the USA. However many liberals in cities across the country cater to Islamic bullying by CAIR to institute tax payer funding for Islamic schools and foot baths in Minnesota, Michigan, California, etc. This is ridiculous. Political Correctness has ensued but a new administration could bring the onus back on emphasizing Islamists as the main perpetrators of terrorism around the world. Another Problem with Europe is their social welfare state. Because of all these entitlements created by their government people are taxed out the wazoo! If life becomes too expensive young people like me can’t have children. Then you combine that with the Europeans championing of Atheism in place of Christianity. Europeans can believe in whatever they want. Yet, if their belief system means no marriage, killing little babies (abortion), erasing their own cultural identity b/c of white guilt or whatever they want to dream up, then Europeans shouldn’t complain when the guests they invite in outnumber them and eventually dominate their society. This video provides a glimpse of that…It pisses me off rather than scares me.

Humphrey007 on May 16, 2010 at 9:03 AM

CarolynM on May 16, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Actually, they were fine, upstanding, pious Christians all.
You need to stop getting your history from strip mall evangelists.

ronsfi on May 16, 2010 at 5:14 PM

And I thought the pussafacation was bad in the United State! I can not believe that not one of these people would stand up to these rag head scum, and their false prophet, and fake religion!

Confederate on May 17, 2010 at 2:46 PM