Oh my: Palin endorses … Carly Fiorina; Update: Palin responds to critics

posted at 4:37 pm on May 6, 2010 by Allahpundit

It’ll be fun watching commenters freak out about this.

Carly is the Commonsense Conservative that California needs and our country could sure use in these trying times. Most importantly, she’s running for the right reasons. She has an understanding that is sorely lacking in D.C. She’s not a career politician. She’s a businesswoman who has run a major corporation. She knows how to really incentivize job creation. Her fiscal conservatism is rooted in real life experience. She knows that when government grows, the private sector shrinks under the burden of debt and deficits. We can trust Carly to do the right thing for America’s economy and to make the principled decisions she has throughout her professional career.

Please consider that Carly is the conservative who has the potential to beat California’s liberal senator, Barbara Boxer, in November. I’m a huge proponent of contested primaries, so I’m glad to see the contest in California’s GOP, but I support Carly as she fights through a tough primary against a liberal member of the GOP who seems to bear almost no difference to Boxer, one of the most leftwing members of the Senate. Carly needs our support in this crucial election year when we have a real chance of putting an end to the Pelosi/Reid “Big Government” agenda…

California is still Reagan Country, and Carly promises her “Reagan Conservative” values will be put to good use for her state and for our great nation. Shaking it up in California is long overdue. Let’s help Carly do it!

Yeah, Chuck DeVore’s the “true conservative” blogosphere favorite but he’s also hovering at 13.6 percent at last check in the poll of polls. Sarahcuda likely took a hard look at the numbers, figured her endorsement wouldn’t be enough of a bump to salvage him (especially in a blue state that’s likely to have more than its fair share of RINOs), and decided to stick with someone who has a better chance to win. Besides, as Ambinder points out, Fiorina has deep pockets and now owes her a big favor, which will come in handy if Palin decides to run in 2012 or 2016. And don’t forget that Fiorina was a campaign advisor to McCain two years ago. If there’s one thing we’ve learned about Palin this year, it’s that she’s loyal to a fault.

I think we need to poll this one to measure the heart-ache. Below the poll you’ll find the latest Democratic attack ad; fans of Carly’s freaky triple deaky “demon sheep” spot won’t be disappointed. Exit question: Won’t the Palin endorsement be a liability for Fiorina in the general election in a state as leftist as California?

Update: Uh oh. A grassroots revolt on Palin’s Facebook page?

Update: An update to her Facebook post. Good enough?

I’d like to add a few things about my Carly endorsement because some reaction right out of the chute calls for more information:

Carly has been endorsed by the National Right to Life, the California Pro-Life Council, and the Susan B. Anthony List. She is pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, pro-military, and pro-strict border security and against amnesty. She is against Obamacare and will vote to repeal it and prevent the government takeover of private companies and industries. Carly is also a strong supporter of the Second Amendment. Like me, she is a member of the NRA, has a 100% NRA rating, and she and her husband are gun owners. She is pro-energy development and believes as I do in an all-of-the-above approach to energy independence. She is against cap and tax. And most importantly, Carly is the only conservative in the race who can beat Barbara Boxer. That’s no RINO. That’s a winner.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

No, Sarahcuda. NO!

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I’m officially done with Sarah.

stenwin77 on May 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

*facepalm*

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

whatever sarahcuda touches turns to gold……/hehe/

ted c on May 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Who the heck is Carly Fiorina? I could care less about California. Can’t wait till the state drops off the face of the earth.

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM

The answer to the exit question is yes. Wasn’t someone else ahead of Fiorina? Maybe this was designed to actually help that other person, knowing that this might actually hurt Fiorina? Or not, I dunno.

changer1701 on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I’m officially done with Sarah.

stenwin77 on May 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

She’s crushed.

Daggett on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I’m getting this nagging itch; seeing too close a resemblance to McCain’s politics in Palin. Campaign conservative, hang out with the moderates.

Skandia Recluse on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

carly fiorina is the former ceo of HP…she got fired.

ted c on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

It’ll be fun watching commenters freak out about this.

Some will. Most will excuse it as pragmatism, political brilliance, or some other genius move.

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

“Little Arnold?”

Yikes.

Slublog on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Allen West 2012.

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Hey, watch it. Some of us have to live here!

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

This is really disappointing and seems very knee-jerk to me. I can’t believe Palin would endorse Fiorina given her positions and the way she has been luke-warm toward Palin. Geez . . .

KickandSwimMom on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Apparently, friendship, comradeship, is very important to Palin, and Carly Fiorina was there in 2008, when it counted.

RBMN on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

“Endorse the most conservative guy who can win,” or soemthing, -W.F. Buckley.

Akzed on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Who cares. Palin could never be elected to national office anyway.

tetriskid on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Holy crap.

tetriskid on May 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Wasn’t there another guy in this race? Although if I can’t remember his name, that’s not a good thing…

Emily M. on May 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Californiarina.

Akzed on May 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

guess they had to make room on that list for all of us teabaggers’ names.///

ted c on May 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I was leaning towards Fiorina anyways… We need to beat Boxer.

My real conundrum is for CA Gov. I don’t like either of them, but I find Whitman, simply awful awful awful. But she’s got deep pockets, and truthfully, that matters. Oy.

El_Terrible on May 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM

This is a desperation move by Fiorina to get Conservative primary support. There is less than four weeks to the primary and Campbell has opened up a lead in the polls. If Fiorina was out front she would be avoiding Palin like the plague.

Mark1971 on May 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM

I’m officially done with Sarah.

stenwin77 on May 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Fairweather friend, eh?

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Barbie and her 30% approval rating will endorse anyone ahead in the polls, so when they win the perception is that she’s popular and influential, even when that isn’t even close to the truth.

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM

If we go down, we’re dragging you with us. I don’t want to, but that’s probably the truth.

El_Terrible on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I remember the artist formerly known as Materick as saying that CF was someone who he’d pick for economic issues. Maybe SP and CF became paisanos on the trail.

ted c on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I don’t know. California does have some conservative areas.

terryannonline on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I can see what she’s trying to do here, of course. She’s thinking she’ll endorse the only candidate that’s not Tom Campbell that has a chance of winning.

But a slightly less wet candidate isn’t a great improvement over a total wet! Her support could have gone a long way to help the true conservative in the race, Chuck DeVore, with his fund-raising.

Oh, how my poor heart yearns to be represented by Sen. DeVore…

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

There’s actually conservatives living in the People’s Republic of California?

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Oh My. Confessed terrorist Faisal Shahzad was removed from the Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list sometime after Barack Obama came into office. CBS reported Dr. Carlo Lombardi on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

We’re on the verge of something, kids…

Akzed on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I think we’ll take “Barbie” over isolationist anti-Semite birchers, thanks.

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Fiorina on the GOP’s approach to the Hispanic community:

There has been a very unfortunate racist tone that has emerged in a lot of the discussion about immigration and that’s inexcusable. We must be a country that welcomes legal immigrants to this country. We must be a country that recognizes that we have industries like agriculture that have depended on temporary migrant labor for generations.

Charming.

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I supported Carly from the jump. I hope she wins. Thanks Mrs. Palin. Hot Air commenters am cry.

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

What do people expect?

Hey let me endorse someone who’s a guaranteed loss?

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Barbie -

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Wow original. /

g.a.l.

CWforFreedom on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I think we’ll take “Barbie” over isolationist anti-Semite birchers, thanks.

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Sign me up for all of the above!

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

You shall not disobey the Demonsheep.

Abby Adams on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Anybody but Boxer…

d1carter on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I believe Carly is to the right of Chuck, is that not correct?

dczombie on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

We’re on the verge of something, kids…

Akzed on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

well, of course they removed him. He’s a bush hater, a democrat, a pakistani, been to madrassas in peshawar….he’s A-OK according to some…

ted c on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Whatever, if I actually cared what Palin thought I’d be concerned. But as I’ve been saying since the election, It doesn’t take much to look conservative next to John McLame.

She just isn’t that impressive…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

You supported Charlie Crist too, right?

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I think we’ll take “Barbie”

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM

You can take Barbie and Ken (Romney) all you want…it’s the easiest path to losing and being an embarassment in 2012.

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I believe Carly is to the right of Chuck, is that not correct?

dczombie on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Nancy Pelosi might be to the right of Chuck… doesn’t mean I want to vote for her either.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

There’s actually conservatives living in the People’s Republic of California?

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Yes, mostly outside of LA and SF.

El_Terrible on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

You supported Charlie Crist too, right?

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

No, but I liked him up until ’09. I’ve always supported Rubio, though.

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Who do you suggest?

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Hot Air commenters am cry.

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Expressive as usual, Datteboyo.

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM

No heartache from me. Much like Scott Brown in Mass., you aren’t going to get a deep conservative coming out of CA. Take as good as you can get.

rbj on May 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Palin is finished in my book.

Lisa on May 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

…and isolationist anti-Semite neo-Birchers aren’t?

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

There’s actually conservatives living in the People’s Republic of California?

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Hey, cut us some slack. MadisonConservative is statistically a lot less likely than I am!

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I’m surprised she made an endorsement in this race, but I don’t think it’s cause for crisis.

Help me out, Californians. Is Fiorina any more liberal than Scott Brown, whom everyone here couldn’t wait to win in Massachusetts? Carly wouldn’t be my first choice, I suppose, but isn’t she better than Boxer?

NebCon on May 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Sweet delicious irony of seeing some Palin devotees dropping her like a hot potato is….delicious.

I don’t blame SP for endorsing CF. Play on, playa’!

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM

There’s actually conservatives living in the People’s Republic of California?

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

California contains some of the most conservative regions in the nation. They are just more than offset by LA and SF.

Count to 10 on May 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Ron Paul isn’t winning now or ever.

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM

You supported Charlie Crist too, right?

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I’ve also (mildly) supported Fiorina from the start… and not Crist.

They are different “beasts” altogether.

Abby Adams on May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Anybody but Boxer…

d1carter on May 6, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Yep. I don’t know how Boxer has kept that her Senate seat for so many years. She’s possibly the worst Senator in the whole U.S. Senate.

terryannonline on May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM

El_Terrible on May 6, 2010 at 4:44 PM

I think El_Terrible is quite right about this.

KinleyArdal on May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM

CA is not leftist. It is segregated. The Left is way left and the right is way right. Palin is coming out for the primary when she will be very helpful. Then she will recede into the back ground for the general.

tommylotto on May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Lisa on May 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

What’s the term? Fair-weather friend or something. Probably screwed that up, but that’s what some of you seem to be. Carly is a great choice. Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Carly Fiorina, Meg Whitman, Jindal, Boehner, Ryan, etc. These are the people that will be leading the Republican Party.

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

As I said when she endorsed McCain, she’s either stupid or a cynical operator. Either way, a fool or a fraud. We have plenty of both. Broom her.

austinnelly on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Cold hard fact #1: Not every true conservative running is going to win in all the state contests out there.

Cold hard fact #2: Palin endorsements without actionable financial apron strings are ceremonial in nature.

Cold hard fact #3: All politics are local.

Take the more effective campaign, augmented by candidates who makes fewer mistakes than their rivals, and fuel by great turnout and core support enthusiasm, and you got a winning combination that trumps anything any politico (popular or not) dangs out in the form of an endorsement any day.

itzWicks on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Ron Paul isn’t winning now or ever.

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM

DOOD HE WINZ DA INTARWEBZ POLLZ!!!! LOL RELOVTUTIUN@!!!

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Anyone but Boxer, however my contributions are going to Chuck DeVore.

dragondrop on May 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

MadCon is not alone.

Doorgunner on May 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

austinnelly on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

That’s silly.

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I’m not sure why so many find fault with the “endorse the most conservative candidate who stands a realistic chance of winning” strategy.

It would certainly move our Congress to the right, which I assume is a good thing(?)

notropis on May 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Yeah. I already, and a lot of others, took her to task on this on FB. I’m sorry, AllahPundit, but your freaking love affair with polls can dive off a cliff. I’m SO glad you’re a NYer and don’t have a say in the politics of my state. With PEOPLE LIKE YOU we’d see some redeeming quality in voting for Arnold for Governor again, if we could, JUST because HE’S A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN. Never mind the FACT that he and the DEMOCRATS POLICIES have no differences between them. Yeah, that’s a recipe for greatness in California. Vote for Fiorina JUST because you THINK she has a BETTER chance to WIN while we’re still in a PRIMARY that has 3 candidates via for the center piece. Boxer is done, no matter who gets selected.

Sultry Beauty on May 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Winning matters. There’s no point to nominating the most conservative person in each state if they can’t win.

I don’t like RINOs, but RINOs like Brown, Snowe, and Collins (Deep blue states) help us keep Obama from running the table. California is a deep blue state.

RINOs in red states are another matter.

El_Terrible on May 6, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Carly is just like McCain.
We will have to hold our nose to support her if she gets nominated but the alternative is worse.
I support Devore but I would be satisfied with anyone who beats Boxer.

NeoKong on May 6, 2010 at 4:55 PM

The guy couldn’t win people lay off Sarah……….

TimeTraveler on May 6, 2010 at 4:56 PM

What’s the term? Fair-weather friend or something.
Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

No, the term is sucker. As in one born every minute; thank you for continuing to support the type of leaders that have helped bring about the current administration. They love the money and they don’t have to deliver anything. Bless the easily led!

austinnelly on May 6, 2010 at 4:56 PM

I look at it this way, she can endorse whoever she wants and she has. I think this was a mistake, but hey, she’s an adult, she can do as she likes. This is just one more thing she’ll wind up having to address should she ever run for higher office.

Every politician makes mistakes and for the most part, there are not millions of folks second guessing every thing they do. In this case however, there are millions and millions of people just waiting for her to screw up, stumble and/or fall.

I’m sure this gives folks like Allahpundit a thrill up their legs since they enjoy pointing out her screw ups. I say let’s give them their chance to be thrilled and hope the woman doesn’t keep doing this sort of thing in future. If she does, then those of us who had hopes for her will either move on to better candidates or find ourselves supporting another McCain.

Mad Mad Monica on May 6, 2010 at 4:56 PM

DOOD HE WINZ DA INTARWEBZ POLLZ!!!! LOL RELOVTUTIUN@!!!

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Your ideas intrigue me, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:56 PM

tommylotto on May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM

It’s probably the least uniform state in the union.

Count to 10 on May 6, 2010 at 4:56 PM

She may have actually called the candidates and talked to them. I saw DeVore at an LA County GOP meeting and his stump speech left me underwhelmed. I came away thinking, this guy agrees with me on the issues, but he’s not believable as a candidate or as a Senator. He didn’t make a convincing case for his ability to win, or to legislate.

Presumably Carly Fiorina is to the right of Tom Campbell, the socially-liberal (but strict fiscal conservative) RINO choice. She’s very electable, has lots of money, and could be a capable leader in the Senate. I think it’s a good choice.

joe_doufu on May 6, 2010 at 4:57 PM

No freakout or heartache here. I disagree with her and plan to vote for Chuck Devore, but I’m hardly going to have the vapors over this. An endorsement is a guide, not a substitute for one’s own thinking.

irishspy on May 6, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Unlike you who supports trash and their garbage policies with blind obedient faith. It’s why the Democratic Party sucks so freaking bad. Phew! *squeezes nose with right index finger & thumb* You can just smell the stench coming off Democrat candidates.

Sultry Beauty on May 6, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Who do you suggest?

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I’m glad you asked! To me, Ron Paul is the greatest candidate in the Republican Party, followed by Gary Johnson and Rand Paul. They stand for traditional republican values. There are others I’d consider as well.

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Whoever has the best chance of getting rid of Boxer.

kingsjester on May 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

austinnelly on May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Fail. She ran on his ticket. If you didn’t know what you were getting, then you’re the fool.

Narutoboy on May 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

RINOs in red states are another matter.

El_Terrible on May 6, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Yes, like Lindsey Graham.

NebCon on May 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I’m ok with this, actually. Now, if Sarah endorses Whitman, then she’s lost me.

mauipundit on May 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM

California does have some conservative areas.

Yes, like my living room.

Emperor Norton on May 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Love Devore but he has no shot in the general election (or the primary for that matter). Carly is significantly better than Campbell, and probably equally or even more electable (once you factor in her personal dough).

BuzzCrutcher on May 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Dumb baby dumb.

2012 will be a vote between one of the Three Political Stooges.

Dark-Star on May 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Ron Paul isn’t winning now or ever.

amerpundit on May 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM

People want to write off Paul for some reason, but the 2012 campaign is going to dwarf his 2008 effort. We’re going to start mobilizing a lot sooner and hopefully going after the other primary candidates.

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM

“Sarah, you’ve got to be more careful. This woman does not represent conservative values. And the choice is so clear. Serious damage to your base here.”

We shall see…

Seven Percent Solution on May 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Sultry Beauty on May 6, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Polls matter.

They show trends, and if SP is the smart woman you all think she is (which she is), she is clearly seeing a tide towards one candidate over the others.

If the guy Chuck is polling low, why the hell would SP endorse him? This is politics. Welcome to the real world.

blatantblue on May 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Too bad Rand is one of the evil Zionist puppets. Or didn’t you hear?

MadisonConservative on May 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Nooooo! Demon Sheep!!

Rightwingguy on May 6, 2010 at 5:02 PM

tommylotto on May 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM

The right is way right? Are you kidding me? You know not of what you speak. Reagan was “way” right? George Deukmejian was “way” right? Riordan was “way” right? Lungren is “way” right? Poizner is “way” right? DeVore is “way” right? Wilson was “way” right? I don’t know what you think Conservative is but you obviously need a lesson in political philosophy.

Sultry Beauty on May 6, 2010 at 5:02 PM

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

“Traditional republican?” Dude, you can claim that they have the best ideas in the world, since that’s just your opinion, but there’s no way to support the notion that their views are “traditional republican” (although Rand has apparently disavowed some of his old man’s more bizarre — I mean “non-traditional” — positions.)

notropis on May 6, 2010 at 5:03 PM

As much as I hated to see this, I agree with Sarah. I live in California and although I will vote for Devore in the Primary, he has ZERO chance in the general election. This is California !! Carly Fiorina will be able to hammer Boxer the way a man just simply could not. I will hold my nose and vote for Fiorina if she is head to head with Boxer. I think Palin is right on this one! It’s a bummer but it’s true.

jag44 on May 6, 2010 at 5:04 PM

taney71 on May 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM
Hey, watch it. Some of us have to live here!

Inkblots on May 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM

And some of are still proud to live in the golden state fighting liberalism before some here were born.

Fiorina has one of the best possible chances of unseating Boxer. Yes, you Devore-bots have no chance. He may be more conservative, but HE CAN’T WIN—PERIOD.

BOTTOM LINE: PALIN KNOWS THIS AND SO DO A LOT OF CALILFORNIANS THAT DONT WANT TO SEE BOXER AFTER NOVEMBER–INCLUDING ME!

(p.s. eat a turnip taney71)

Rovin on May 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM

it’s the easiest path to losing and being an embarassment in 2012.

The Dean on May 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I suppose a Paul supporter would know plenty about that.

Esthier on May 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM

DeVore is a nice guy, but he couldn’t beat Himmler. Sarah did the right thing.

victor82 on May 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM