Quotes of the day

posted at 10:47 pm on May 4, 2010 by Allahpundit

“I mean, it’s not like I’m suggesting we stitch some kind of symbol to their clothes or anything. That’s crazy. A simple laminated card. Maybe with some sort of DNA coding. Or an embedded computer chip. GPS. Make it part of a digital national database. You just carry that special ID card at all times — or maybe wear it around your neck on a lanyard so the police can see it — and be prepared to show it to anyone who asks, and everything will be OK. If you forget your card one day, well, a night or two in jail never killed anybody, did it? OK, maybe a couple of people; but until things get straightened out, the risk of some little danger or inconvenience is a small price to pay for our peace of mind. Isn’t it? Wouldn’t a program like this let the rest of us sleep better?

“Because that’s what we’re talking about, isn’t it? Peace of mind? Freedom from fear? And anger? (That they travel so freely among us and take advantage of our privileges and our freedoms is upsetting to every right-thinking American.) So something has to be done, even if it seems wrong at first…

“Which is why we need a fence, too, in addition to the special ID cards. We need to build a very big, very strong fence to keep these people out. Because you know how they are. Not just persistent. Loud. Indefatigable. Ceaseless. A fence high enough and strong enough to keep these people out, no matter how determined they are to get in…

“So until we enforce some of these restrictions on the residents of the state of Arizona, I’m not really going to feel comfortable.”

***
Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Considering this guy comes from a sports league where jersey numbers are assigned either for the number of illegitimate children the player has or for the number of months they are under probation, I don’t think I’ll waste much more time caring.

The opinion of thugs and criminals doesn’t rate highly in my book, so whatever.

Bishop on May 4, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Wait, are you talking about the NBA or Congress?

Good Solid B-Plus on May 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Here is the NBA’s Email Address

Kjeil on May 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM

First they came for the Arizonians then … … …

MB4 on May 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I love all these non-Americans who are telling us how to do things. Kind of like Shakira talking about civil rights. They want to come here and make their money and look down on the people who pay their checks.

TXMomof3 on May 4, 2010 at 11:56 PM

As I have said upstream, all this jumping on and vile language directed against Arizonians, and by proxy most Americans as according to polls most Americans support Arizona, will, if anything, only fuel resentment of illegals.

If they do not realize this then they are morons. If they do realize it then they are psychopaths.

MB4 on May 5, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Pretty much has assured I will never attend a Suns game nor purchase any Suns branded merchandise.

The idiots really are out in force lately.

AZfederalist on May 5, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Someone should tell the Suns NOT to forget to add the letters “ers”…

D2Boston on May 5, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Maybe the Coyotes should just be done with it and move to back to Winnipeg or Hamilton

If the NHL hadn’t bought them, they WOULD be in Hamilton now…

Khun Joe on May 5, 2010 at 12:08 AM

ninjapirate on May 4, 2010 at 11:14 PM

The good folk of Nashville will have no issues with Chely’s lesbian thing. As long as she helps out the city that helped her.

BradSchwartze on May 5, 2010 at 12:08 AM

mark of the beast comes to mind

unseen on May 4, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Um, yeah. I thought the same thing.

NoLeftTurn on May 5, 2010 at 12:10 AM

GREAT NEWS! Check out who’s slated to give the annual Reagan lecture?

Is it the next Reagan?

dnlchisholm on May 5, 2010 at 12:11 AM

In the UC system ( specially Berkeley and Irvine) they want to pressure administrations to stop admitting kids from AZ unless they or their parents are illegals .

That’s not going to happen… it’s an extreme overreach…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 12:23 AM

A Canadian whitey, playing in a league dominated by blacks, complaining about American laws on a team in the runner-up kidnapping capital of the world.

In other news, minorities and the ACLU to sue Broadview Security and ADT for discriminating against minority actors and only casting white people to play the role of armed burglars/rapists breaking into homes in commercials.

pffffffffffffffffffeleventyfffft.

selias on May 5, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Someone mischievous should go around Phoenix putting up fliers in spanish advertising “Free Admission to Phoenix Suns”…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Dan Coats wins the Republican nomination for Senate in Indiana. Is this good?

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Everyone, call up the Phoenix Suns and ask if their admission is now free…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Is it just me, or does Steve Nash bear a striking resemblance to Tom Petty?

Oh yeah, STFU and play basketball Mr. Nash.

portlandon on May 5, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Dan Coats wins the Republican nomination for Senate in Indiana. Is this good?

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:35 AM

I know that I and other DeMintians were hoping for Stutzman…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Hey Steve, please go back to your country where people don’t even have the freedom of speech and complain about that. Grrr, how I hate foreigners who try to tell Americans how to behave.

docdave on May 5, 2010 at 12:48 AM

I know that I and other DeMintians were hoping for Stutzman…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I also think Stutzman was backed by the Tea Parties.

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:48 AM

I also think Stutzman was backed by the Tea Parties.

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Yep… so not such Great News for the Principled Conservatives… :/

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM

What part of illegal do they not understand?
This is ludicrous.
We will end up like Great Britain in a few years.

carbon_footprint on May 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I still think we should be OK with Coats. I just don’t know much about him.

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM

We will end up like Great Britain in a few years.

carbon_footprint on May 5, 2010 at 12:50 AM

You mean we’ll pander to every special interests group except the TeaBaggers??? Oh, we’re well on our way there.

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM

I still think we should be OK with Coats. I just don’t know much about him.

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Yeah, I’m sure many good Hoosiers will suck it up.

Also trying to learn more about the OH primaries… anyone care to share?

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM

This guy plays basketball? He looks like a candidate for a blood transfusion…….anemic and sickly looking.

Do NBA players from other countries have to carry their green cards around? Or do they come here illegally too?

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 12:53 AM

That’s not going to happen… it’s an extreme overreach…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 12:23 AM

The first salvo was fired yesterday

Lets see how it goes, there are 3 more days to go before the friday night news dump!

macncheez on May 5, 2010 at 12:56 AM

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 12:53 AM

I don’t know about NBA players, but Shakira claimed she had no papers on her in AZ… I wonder how she got there? Private jet or perhaps walking…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Remember when you could laugh about this crap.

Kini on May 5, 2010 at 12:57 AM

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Where is Shakira from? And why doesn’t she go back if she can’t stand our backwoods racist ways?

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 12:58 AM

We need to recruit more west coasters to HotAir….gotta keep these threads going later. It’s only 10pm in Ca!!!

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:01 AM

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 12:53 AM

He’s one of the 10 best point guards in NBA history.

dedalus on May 5, 2010 at 1:01 AM

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Colombia, I believe… hey, at least she’s not a FARC sympathizer…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 1:02 AM

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Hey… Kini (above) is west of you…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Hi Kini….. *waves*

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM

The first salvo was fired yesterday

Berserkly students are always protesting something…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Hey, Kini (if you’re still around)… What can you tell us about Djou?

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM

dedalus on May 5, 2010 at 1:01 AM

I’m not sure what a point guard does. I’m sure he’s good, but he looks positively ill.

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Saw this on twitter… there was quite an age difference with Piper Palins date…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM

True that.

dedalus on May 5, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Berserkly students are always protesting something…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM

I went to a few classes at UC Berzerkly. One of them was titled “Ethics in Jounalism.” What a hoot! I left early……laughing.

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:11 AM

He’s one of the 10 best point guards in NBA history.

Only if you assume that defense is not included in the formulation. Love watching him play, but among the worst defensive point guards in the NBA (which is the prime reason that his teams haven’t gone very far in any playoffs).

Watch them play & keep an eye on who he can stay in front of. Answer: no one.

rjwest21 on May 5, 2010 at 1:17 AM

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 1:12 AM

LMAO! I laughed so hard I woke the dog!!!!

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Considering these are not new jerseys, I don’t see the big deal. I have a feeling even without the immigration law, they would have worn the Los Suns jerseys anyway due to it being Cinco de Mayo.

They’re just piggybacking on this national event for exposure to the Hispanic market. The jerseys were originally created for the NBA Noche Latina program to market to the Hispanic demographic. The Lakers, Suns, Heat and Spurs all have “Los” jerseys they’ve used in the past.

This is more a marketing/money making scheme than a political stand.

ButterflyDragon on May 5, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Phone: 602-379-7900
Phoenix Suns Corporate…burn up the phone lines!

HornetSting on May 4, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Ok, I did my part. I called. They are closed now but I left a message.

I would like to suggest that the los Idiotas (el sols) play the rest of their games in Mexico City. Muchas gracias.

MB4 on May 4, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Executive voice mail is full.

Heh.

jennifernaz on May 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Apparently, I never learned how to spell journalism in all those journalism classes. My bad.

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Magic, Stockton, Kidd, Archibald, Cousy, Oscar, Isaiah, Payton, Wilkens, Hardaway…..I’m already at ten.

KJ put up incredible numbers in Phoenix and didn’t run that Loyola-Marymount style offense.

rjwest21 on May 5, 2010 at 1:22 AM

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Piper is a cutey. Ashton needs a new razor.

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:27 AM

Watch them play & keep an eye on who he can stay in front of. Answer: no one.

rjwest21 on May 5, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Yes. He deserves to get dinged for his D. I have him in the top 10 all-time. If he played better D, he’d be at the top with Magic and the Big O.

dedalus on May 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM

So now I’m supposed to get political and policy decisions from foreign athletes that play for a professional team. A professional jock becomes a leading intellectual?

No f’n way. Just ’cause you can play basketball means only that you can play – bball.

The champions of socialism call themselves progressives, but they recommend a system which is characterized by rigid observance of routine and by a resistance to every kind of improvement. They call themselves liberals, but they are intent upon abolishing liberty. They call themselves democrats, but they yearn for dictatorship. They call themselves revolutionaries, but they want to make the government omnipotent. They promise the blessings of the Garden of Eden, but they plan to transform the world into a gigantic post office.

Ludwig von Mises

I’ll take my guidance from real scholars.

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Colombia, I believe… hey, at least she’s not a FARC sympathizer…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 1:02 AM

She is Lebanese from her father’s side
and she picked up those lebanese moves pretty darn good

macncheez on May 5, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Ludwig von Mises

They cannot speak their dishonest goals but must use every device of sophistry to evade discovery and vilify opponents.

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:39 AM

Okay that’s two comments you won’t post. But I’m persistant

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:42 AM

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:42 AM

Holy cow, I just got blasted on FaceBook for saying Ron Paul is a whack-o. LMAO

speed911 on May 5, 2010 at 1:42 AM

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:44 AM

What is this NBA of which you speak?
Do people still watch that stuff?
The last game I came upon whilst channel-surfing looked like surveillance video of a Rec Period at the State Pen.

shorebird on May 4, 2010 at 11:36 PM

That post makes you a jackass.

BTW, agree or disagree with Nash, by all accounts he’s a quality guy who walks his talk in his public and private life.

dakine on May 5, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Okay, I’m left coast and conservative. ‘Nuf said.

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:46 AM

rjwest21 on May 5, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Which one of them is a better shooter than Nash? Maybe Tiny? Maybe Tim Hardaway?

This year, I’m pretty sure Mark Cuban wishes he had Nash instead of Kidd, who is probably the worst shooting starting point guard in the league (and I spent a year watching Chris Duhon.

Cousy belongs with O and Magic as the 3 best.

Deron Williams is probably the best playing today.

dedalus on May 5, 2010 at 1:46 AM

That’s not going to happen… it’s an extreme overreach…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Don’t ever think that.
Especially not when you’re talking about liberals. That is how our freedom erodes.

gryphon202 on May 5, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Is an Austrian economist 1881 – 1973 verboten on HA?
One who provided the intellectual foundation to capitalism. Ummmm.

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Zo said it best

macncheez on May 5, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Question for Mr. Nash,

While in Arizona do you or your family take extra security measures you do not take elsewhere, or at your other domiciles? And how secure is YOUR home in Arizona?

I would bet Mr. Nash and his family live behind very tall gates with a very stout security guard. I would also bet he and his family are very much aware of the dangers in and around Phoenix due to ILLEGALS who are committing much of the crimes in Phoenix.

The Laura Ingraham rule should be applied here. Mr. Nash does not sing, but he should SHUT THE HE!! UP and just play bball. His other option might be to read the bill and still shut up since he is not an American citizen and does not live like the rest of the lovely Arizonians battling illegals daily.

freeus on May 5, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Is an Austrian economist 1881 – 1973 verboten on HA?
One who provided the intellectual foundation to capitalism. Ummmm.

Caststeel on May 5, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Probably deemed too Paulian…

MeatHeadinCA on May 5, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Hey Nashy, I’m not afraid of illegals “taking advantage of our privileges and our freedoms”. Rather, I oppose ever-increasing chunks of my paycheck being redistributed by poser politicians and lobbyists, who then game the system.

That’s all I need another celeb that I admired in one area, revealing their ignorance in another (and in the process, getting generosity brownie points at my expense..)

Spare us your snide, self-righteous indignation, and while your at it also spare us those totally-scripted lame attempts at coolness.

Yer a great ball-player, but that’s as far as it goes. Unfortunately, ya aint cool, funny, or intelligent..

Quetzal on May 5, 2010 at 2:18 AM

An athlete’s opinion should always be whatever will sell the most jerseys.

abobo on May 5, 2010 at 2:26 AM

Saw this on twitter… there was quite an age difference with Piper Palins date…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Freaking adorable.

NoLeftTurn on May 5, 2010 at 2:28 AM

I feel like I’ve fallen through the looking glass since they passed this AZ law. Everyone on the left has taken leave of their senses (what little they have). They are WAY overreacting. I don’t get it. Are they just bored because with their savior in office, they don’t have anything else to protest? I think they just protest for the sake of protesting. They’re not happy if they’re not outraged about something.

NoLeftTurn on May 5, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Nice to see some fellow hoops fans here…

1-Regardless of political views, Nash IS objectively one of the top 10 PG’s of all time.

2-This isn’t the first time he’s let it be known he’s a lefty. I’m not sure why a Canadian sports star can’t just shut up and play.

3-This has made me lose much of my interest in the rest of the NBA playoffs (similar to last year’s season, in fact, with so many giddy about their Obama love). This story is being touted on the front page of NBA.com! Why must everything be political? Do they really think everyone agrees with them? Or I guess they don’t care? Unreal.

jjraines on May 5, 2010 at 2:42 AM

Why do these media outlets print such stupid analysis? Every time a cop detains you, he asks for ID. For crying out loud, when you get pulled over, the cop asks you for your driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance. Some people might call those “your papers.” And if you don’t have them, he can arrest you. How is the AZ law any different? Are people really this stupid or just that shameless.

Heywood U. Reedmore on May 5, 2010 at 3:01 AM

I’m Suns fan and don’t agree with Steve Nash on this one at all. What he doing getting most the Suns fan’s mad at him.

They need us more than we need them. We pay for tickets and go to the game’s so that can have a lifestyle of the rich and famous.

Now, I can’t even really enjoy the Suns 1-0 lead they have over the Spurs right now because of this.

N15PCA on May 5, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Steve Nash is only showing his IGNORANCE of the law with his remarks.

Of course, the media will play his remarks over and over like he is some sort of constitutional expert.

Someone should point out to Steve that he is in fact calling the police of Arizona bigots.

Freddy on May 5, 2010 at 4:47 AM

Everyone, call up the Phoenix Suns and ask if their admission is now free…

ninjapirate on May 5, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Great call, np. Because the gate at the stadium is just a border, right? Why treat the people on the outside differently…unless you are a racist or something?

Jaibones on May 5, 2010 at 6:33 AM

I wouldn’t be too hard on buttboy Nash, he just happens to be the one ESPN was interviewing. The players voted unanimously to act like the UC-Santa Clara LaRaza Club, according to Nash.

Jaibones on May 5, 2010 at 6:36 AM

Soooo, all Phoenix Suns fans should just show up at the next home game and force their way in or sneak in a back door, not paying for their tickets and then just start eating the food and drink without paying….That’s what they’re condoning…right?

Mistahtibbs on May 5, 2010 at 6:45 AM

muy estúpido

csdeven on May 5, 2010 at 7:02 AM

Probably only Mark Price. They’re better in many other ways. Don’t get me wrong, I have him top 20 and an amazing player in an age where you have to be 6’6″ and a world class athlete to be considered for the NBA….a white guy who can’t dunk dominates? Amazing. I watch the Suns because they play that offense, which allows Nash to do what he does. Remember a couple years back, when they realized that they’d have to play D in order to win a championship & Nash dropped to a 15 point/7 assist guy (or, in short, what most everyone else does, except they play better defense?) It showed how important that style of play is for his ‘game’. It suits him perfectly.
They changed back & he reverted to the dazzling/flashy guy we’ve seen over the last 5 years. Make no doubt: if he played for any other playoff team, his numbers would drop off big time. He needs the run n’ gun system.

Worst shooting PG: Rajon Rondo.

Deron Williams is probably the best playing today.

I’m going to respectfully put him at #2. No player, not even Lebron, is playing as well as Rajon Rondo right now. No one can stay in front of him & he’s going down the lane at will. Enjoy him and Nash, folks, guys like them don’t come around that often.

Deron Williams & Chris Paul (darn injuries!) are the PG’s that will dominate the next decade. And to think, my Atlanta Hawks took Marvin Williams, instead. Ack.

rjwest21 on May 5, 2010 at 7:05 AM

ATTENTION UNDOCUMENTED ARIZONA “CITIZENS”!!!

The Phoenix Suns are giving away FREE tickets to today’s game to the first 1000 undocumented workers to show up. Don’t miss out on your chance to cheer on “Los Suns” to victory. Show up early (and often if caught and released!)

olesparkie on May 5, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Hey, maybe Canada can take all those 15 million illegals, eh?

drjohn on May 5, 2010 at 7:09 AM

los suns t-shirt controversy made the front page of the arizona repugnant this am…

shut up and play ball fellas…

cmsinaz on May 5, 2010 at 7:17 AM

I read that and thought What?

Terrye on May 5, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Hey, maybe Canada can take all those 15 million illegals, eh?

drjohn on May 5, 2010 at 7:09 AM

drjohn: Now that would be a hoot to watch,I’m kidding on
the comedy crack,in reality,the American Border
Officers are not going to allow anybody to breach
our border,and especially yours,if you have a record
or false idea,or you look really out of place,like
a station wagon load of Mexicans or Middle Eastern
men,you can bet,there definately going to get scru
tenized!!

And,if your fleeing,quarenteed shots will be fired,
this border is deadly serious!!

And that is whats the problem along the entire bor
der of upper Mexico into the United States of Amer
ica,the border should be AIR TIGHT!!!!-:)

canopfor on May 5, 2010 at 7:30 AM

everyone on the team is supporting this…

*shaking the head*

cmsinaz on May 5, 2010 at 7:34 AM

So I guess if I want to see a “Los Suns” game now, I just show up and I automatically get in. I don’t have to buy or show a ticket (papers!!!), wait in line, or be subjected to any type of security screening — because that would be raaaacist, right?

AZCoyote on May 5, 2010 at 7:37 AM

AZCoyote on May 5, 2010 at 7:37 AM

yepper….see you at the us airways center my friend

cmsinaz on May 5, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Why don’t they carry AK-47s and backpacks full of drugs to show support?

Oh this is pro sports. They leave that stuff in the Bentleys.

IlikedAUH2O on May 5, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Crap,should be ID,not idea!Ugh.

canopfor on May 5, 2010 at 7:49 AM

This entire article on RCP is disingenuous. Every year on Cinco de Mayo they wear these uniforms. There’s no protest going on, it’s part of the marketing plan by the Suns.

Stupidity abounds.

webproze on May 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM

There’s no protest going on, it’s part of the marketing plan by the Suns.

Stupidity abounds.

webproze on May 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM

it IS a protest this year and they are proud of it…read the earlier suns thread champ

cmsinaz on May 5, 2010 at 8:02 AM

What is hilarious is that the great defenders of Mexico are wearing Los Suns on Cinco De Mayo which is not even a national holiday in Mexico. It’s the equivalent of a Mexican team called Los Sols wearing The Suns on Arbor Day.

Cinco De Mayo is a “holiday” that was basically created by Corona.

angryed on May 5, 2010 at 8:06 AM

I still think we should be OK with Coats. I just don’t know much about him.

Dire Straits on May 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM

He’s an open borders for big business guy, so I’m not impressed.

funky chicken on May 5, 2010 at 8:06 AM

webproze on May 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM

go read the front page of the arizona republic…

cmsinaz on May 5, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Mistahtibbs on May 5, 2010 at 6:45 AM

You forgot swamping the medical emergency personnel with minor complaints like twisted ankles and runny noses, but otherwise, yeah.

funky chicken on May 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM

MB4 on May 5, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Sounds kind of like the liberal modus operandi on *all* topics, doesn’t it?

Midas on May 5, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Gotta love this spin from an AZ tv station:

PHOENIX – Arizona’s new immigration law is generating support in a national poll, but American’s remain divided about the controversial issue.

On one hand, 80 percent of Americans surveyed in a new CBS poll think Arizona’s law is somewhat or very likely to lower crime reporting by immigrants.

About the same percentage of people think the law will be a burden on police departments.

But 60 percent believe Arizona’s tough immigration law is about right — or doesn’t go far enough.

So 80% think it will help. 60% think the law is good or doesn’t go far enough. But yet somehow it is controversial.

When is the last time anything a liberal did and was supported by 60% of the people, controversial?

angryed on May 5, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Just released the Phoenix Los Sols are now giving away free food and housing to all illegals. Plus free tickets! And you get to stay on their property for as long as you want, they will even provide free medical and education.

Yep, what is good for the goose is good for the gander!! heh heh.

odannyboy on May 5, 2010 at 8:19 AM