MS-NBC anchor: I’m so bummed that Shahzad wasn’t a Tea Partier

posted at 1:36 pm on May 4, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Brian Maloney gives us this entry for the Someone Left the Irony On Department, in which Contessa Brewer tells Stephanie Miller that she’s really unhappy that she couldn’t use the Times Square bombing attempt to prove Tea Party “bigotry.”  Never mind that this clip shows the bigotry of Brewer in relation to conservatives — that all of the opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrats are somehow the equivalent of the Hutaree militia in Michigan.  Brewer really wanted a way to smear conservatives, and now she’ll just have to wait a little longer:

BREWER: I mean the thing is is that and I get frustrated and there was part of me that was hoping this was not going to be anybody with ties to any kind of Islamic country because there are a lot of people who want to use this terrorist intent to justify writing off people who believe in a certain way or come from certain countries or whose skin color is a certain way. I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry.

And so there was part of me was really hoping this would not be the case that here would be somebody who is not the defined. I mean he’s accused he’s arrested you know I don’t want to convict him before it’s time to do so. He’s the guy authorities say is involved. But that being said I mean we know even in recent history you have the Hutaree militia from Michigan who have plans to let’s face it create terror.

That’s what they were planning to do and they were doing so from far different backgrounds then what this guy is coming from. So, the threat is not just coming from people who decide that America is the place to be and you know come here and want to become citizens. Obviously this guy did.

Yes, Contessa, there does seem to be a lot of people who want to “justify writing off people who believe in a certain way” as either terrorists or racists. Your network employs more than a few.

Newsbusters has more thoughts on Brewer’s unhappiness.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

What do you really expect from a box of rocks? Post turtle competition to begin from the left in 5-4-3-2…..

Rovin on May 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I just can’t believe the hatred for Americans by another America is far greater than the hatred for terrorism.

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Battlecruiser-operational on May 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM

From the movie The Sixth Dense.

“I see bigots and they don’t even know they are bigots.”

shick on May 4, 2010 at 1:46 PM

I shall be stealing this little pearl…

ladyingray on May 4, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry.

Outdated? Does that mean that it was timely at one point? It isn’t like there is some old cultural prejudices against Muslims hanging around — all of the reaction to them is pretty new (well, only from the last few decades, anyway).

Count to 10 on May 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Related parody: Justice Department Presses Times Square Bomber on Possible Tea Party Sympathies and Opposition to Arizona Immigration Enforcement Law http://optoons.blogspot.com/2010/05/justice-department-presses-times-square.html

Mervis Winter on May 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM

How much longer are the media going to try to use those 9 family members they call a “militia” as their prime example of domestic terrorism? The Hutaree are about to be quietly released from jail as the case against them has crumbled. Fantasizing about fighting the govt doesn’t equal actual “plans to create terror”.

Bill Brasky on May 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I can’t believe that her incoherent babble passes as news commentary. I guess she did not get her job with her brains.

dpierson on May 4, 2010 at 1:40 PM

That’s because MS-NBC uses bra size to determine IQ levels…

Liberty or Death on May 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM

MSNBC serves is a stark lesson about the danger of too much inbreeding.

MB4 on May 4, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Translation: Don’t you wish more WHITE people would try going on murderous, terroristic rampages?? These poor put- upon muslim radicals are really getting in the way smearing those nasty TEABAGGERS.

Dan Pet on May 4, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Don’t you wish we had our boot on the throats of jihadists?

d1carter on May 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Why hasn’t this person been fired yet?

TrickyDick on May 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM

“I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry.”

She wanted it to be her new form of bigotry.

oakpack on May 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Let me see if I have this straight, Ms Brewer.

We give hundreds of millions of dollars to Palestinians who dance in the streets by tens of thousands when three thousand of us our slaughtered in their businesses.

We continue to allow our soldiers and Marines to die in Afghanistan so that we might suppress the Taliban -the Taliban that murders young girls for the sin of going to school, the Taliban that funds worldwide terrorism by producing the most addictive drug on the planet, heroin.

We remain in Iraq, and still die in Iraq, in what may rightly be characterized as a nightmarishly Quixotic and fiendishly Sisyphean endeavor to create an environment wihin the Arabic world that imports sanity to that realm rather than exports terror to the rest of the globe.

We do these things knowing full well that our ostensible allies in the region are smiling in our faces as they fund more terror groups as we defeat those already extent.

But it is somehow more important, more just, in your pathetic, fashionably parochial mind, to smear -to label as bigots and would-be terrorists- at least half of your fellow citizenry by associating them with a dozen or so inbred malcontents from Michigan. Do I have that right?

Doorgunner on May 4, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Contessa incorporates the ‘Lewinsky’ method of equal employment opportunity.

Cybergeezer on May 4, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Some people’s heads are full of sawdust, we all know that.

Contessa Brewer is especially blessed. She has a whole extra 2-by-4′s worth in her skull.

Edouard on May 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Contessa would look good in one of those full-body Burkas.

Karmi on May 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM

*rhymes with “punt”

JeffinOrlando on May 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM

I sit in amazement wondering when the LSM will finally run out of their narrative. I cannot wait until next year to listen to them bemoan daily about how poor baby barry cannot get anything done with the Republicans in control of both houses.

jistincase on May 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM

dpierson on May 4, 2010 at 1:40 PM

There’s no guessing involved here. I think that whole network has got to be a cess pool of sexual depravity.

How do I get in? >:)

rollthedice on May 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I thought I couldn’t have a lower opinion of Contesta after her little “Cut the mike, please!!!” snipe-fest with Ziegler. Guess I was wrong…

txleadfoot00 on May 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I anyone actually suprised at this? Frankly I’m shocked there was no specualtion about the tea party beforehand on MSNBC.

rollthedice on May 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM

HEY, CONTESSA!
HE WAS A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT IN CONNECTICUT!
HE IS ONE OF YOURS!

Cybergeezer on May 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM

She confuses Jackson with Sharpton and confuses actual threats with her fantasized threats. The woman is just confused.

This is what is so dangerous about the liberal media, they intentionally ignore and deny what we NEED to know to be safer.

Daemonocracy on May 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry

Yes, by all means lets bring the bigotry up to date.

JusDreamin on May 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Who knew? You can’t say c*nt on Hotair.com.

Denverslim on May 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I’m watching Megyn Kelly and Peter johnson, Jr. dicussing the possibily of revolting this Muslim Terrorist’s American citizenship. No comparision to this Liberal dunce at all.

kingsjester on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Contessa is beginning to get those little prune lines around her mouth from pursing her lips all the time.

All the nutjob conservatives are beginning to age her.

She will need a lip job soon.

notagool on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

OT, slightly: Why the heck are No’s numbers going up? There was a giant oil spill and a terrorist attack and he is +3.6 on RCP. Ugh. What is wrong with people?

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Fire her now or I’ll never watch MSNBC again …. Ha

Wade on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

polls must be widely skewed…

cmsinaz on May 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I’m confused. I listened to the clip twice and read the transcript, but I don’t hear any mention of the tea partiers?

TheBlueSite on May 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Is this the same gal that said that being called an athlete was racist?

Americannodash on May 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

America’s Most Wanted is allowed to board a plane?

Please resign Big Sis.

faraway on May 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM

WTF? Whose skin color is a certain way? Contessa, honey, please learn how to speak the English language.

As far as I’m concerned, this idiot “sure has a purty mouth.” Too bad it’s attached to the brain of an ostrich.

BuckeyeSam on May 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM

did she have to take a few extra credits to pass her classes? what a dunce

cmsinaz on May 4, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Ironically, I was accepted to the same journalism program at Syracuse in the early 1970s, but ended up going to another school closer to home. It wasn’t terribly hard to get into back then, and that was when journalism actually had standards and ethics.

Del Dolemonte on May 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM

you are right genius…the threat of using violence as a way of pushing someone’s political agenda is alive and well in this country and it comes from your friends on the left.

We just had riots in Santa Cruz by leftist….Conservatives were just attacked and beaten down in San Francisco a few days ago and your hero Obama started his political campaign in the living room of one of the most radical domestic terrorist this country has ever seen…Bill Ayers.

The overwhelming majority of the violence and hatred is coming from your liberal friends Contessa….and by the way…the only Hutaree militia member who has a political affiliation is a democrat…just like this New York bomber that was just apprehend.
…just like the guy who shot the guards at the pentagon a few months ago…..just like the professor who shot and killed other professors in Alabama because she didn’t get tenure….they were all Obama loving democrats….and they are all murderers or attempted murders or terrorist.

….Contessa is just another pathetic liberal activists that has to make sh!t up or outright lie for any of her liberal drivel to make sense….

Baxter Greene on May 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM

There’s pretty much nothing I could say about this creature that wouldn’t be censored. But I can try.

She’s a typical, addle-pated empty-headed smarmy self-satisfied bigoted oppositional-defiant and probably mentally-ill member of the so-called “media elite” who has the choice between good and evil, and chooses evil because good’s not perfect (which is the most inane possible standard).

I could not possible hold her in lower regard. This isn’t about politics or ideology, she’s actively aiding and abetting the propaganda arm of what’s probably the most destructive ideology active in the world today.

Of course she should be fired, but her bosses share her vapid, immoral stance.

Merovign on May 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Contessa isn’t the one who said being called an athlete was racist, that was another marginal woman along with a orientation-ambiguous (or not) black man.

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:13 PM

She will need a lip job soon.
notagool on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

or maybe a Pelosi Pull.

oakpack on May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Just a tweak or two:

“…there are a lot of people [liberals] who want to use this terrorist intent to justify writing off people who believe in a certain way [conservatives] or come from certain countries [the South, the Midwest, Arizona] or whose skin color is a certain way [white]. I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry.”

jeanneb on May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM

She just needds to dump out the kool-aid and sip the tea. Thats all.

johnnyU on May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

That’s courtesy of two polls skewing the averages: CBS/NYT and ABC/WaPo. The latter especially way oversampled Dems. If you look at Gallup and Rasmussen, the guy is averaging in the high 40′s which is where he’s been for a while now.

Doughboy on May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

NYC didn’t go “BOOM”. That counts for alot with tons of people.

Johnnyreb on May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM

“MS-NBC anchor: I’m so bummed that Shahzad wasn’t a Tea Partier”

I’ve got two words for you sweetheart, and they’re not Merry Christmas!

GFW on May 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

…it takes a little bit for the truth to get through the MSM liberal filter that protects their liberal messiah….

Baxter Greene on May 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I hate outdated bigotry … modern day bigotry is far better!

MzeeTamu on May 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Denverslim

Apparently one can’t say b*tch either. Guess I’ll just have to think it.

beachgirlusa on May 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM

She should be fired for implying strongly that she is bummed that it was an Islamist fanatic and not Americans who attempted this terrorist attack. If the Hutaree have done something it couldn’t have been too big or successful because I’ve never heard of them… Anyway, if she were to get fired would anyone notice? I certainly never watch MSDNC or CNN, HLN, CBS, NBC, ABC or PBS for that matter…

CCRWM on May 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I feel so safe in the skies under Nobama. Terrorists who try to kill thousands in public spaces are comfortably accommodated on planes headed to terrorist-haven states. Mmmm mmmm mmmm, Barack Hussain Obama.

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Oil Can on May 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ragamuffin on May 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Poor girl – I remember when she was the side-kick girl on the Imus Show – until Imus got rid of her for being an empty headed idiot…

jake-the-goose on May 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

So Contessa, you’re the reason they have to put those little labels on hair dryers, warning people not to use them while they’re taking a shower. I’ve always wondered about that.

SteppedInWhat on May 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

From the movie The Sixth Dense.
“I see bigots and they don’t even know they are bigots.”
shick on May 4, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Yes, because they know more and care more than the rest of us can ever fathom./sarc

Chip on May 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Liberal Progressives seemingly have no idea how they are loathed in America now that their masks have been removed. These humans are truly sick puppies. New Jersey, Virginia, and Mass. didn’t get their attention; November 2010 will put you sick puppies back where you belong.

Keemo on May 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Hmm, I’m not outraged by this, for some reason…

Dork B. on May 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Is this the same gal that said that being called an athlete was racist?

Americannodash on May 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

No, that was Norah O’Donnell. She’s another mindless twit who is employed at MSNBC as a TV talking head. Still, it’s hard to tell them apart. They all seem to be wind up dolls spouting hard-left positions.

At least the Fox News Channel women can actually think and sound intelligent. Gimme Megyn Kelly, Gretchen Carlson, Ainsley Earhart (I demand more of her), Molly Line, and others. And happily, no one on FNC makes me sick to my stomach as Andrea Mitchell does.

BuckeyeSam on May 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM

kingsjester on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Put this terrorist in a room with Megyn Kelly and he would be reduced to a wimpering child in an hour……

Note to men of HA: Please do not purchase a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder for cash from someone on Craig’s List, park it in front of SP offices in the middle of Time’s Square…you WILL NOT GET A BEATING FROM MEGYN KELLY……

HornetSting on May 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM

…….or come from certain countries or whose skin color is a certain way.

Jeebus. Anything and everything can be distilled down to skin color with these morons in the media. Pathetic.

I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry.

There’s never been, nor ever will be, a more intolerant bunch of people than the self-anointed Tolerant Crowd…..

djm1992 on May 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I’d hit it…

ClassicCon on May 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM

For those who desire carnal knowledge of one Contessa Brewer, was there not several studies saying that Republicans/Conservatives have better sex? So, you may not like it with Contessa. Just saying we Conservative gals would never say such stupid things, and we have our special ways. LOL!

What I do not get about the rampant demonizing of Whites and tea party people is that do these idiots not get it that they are alienating a large part of the country? Other than making themselves feel important or something, what the heck do they think the are accomplishing by saying such insane things? Stupid is as stupid does.

freeus on May 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Doctor Zhivago on May 4, 2010 at 1:41 PM

heart…heh

NY Conservative on May 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Contessa is “Still a Fool”.
Muddy Waters

yoda on May 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM

NYC didn’t go “BOOM”. That counts for alot with tons of people.

Johnnyreb on May 4, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Thanks to two vets with the mantra, “You see something, you say something.”

Obama dodged a huge bullet.

BuckeyeSam on May 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM

freeus on May 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I strongly suspect that Contessa is extremely high maintenance.

BuckeyeSam on May 4, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Is she more bummed that this failed bomber was Islamic or that it’s now criminal to be an Illegal Immigrant?
She should have Rev. Sharpton counsel her next time Rev. Jackson appears on the show.
What did Imus call her again?

lonestar1 on May 4, 2010 at 2:21 PM

TheBlueSite on May 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Yes. Yes you are.

russcote on May 4, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Contessa Brewer takes over from where CNN Reporter Susan Roesgen left off.

scrubjay on May 4, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Wow, that is unbelievably offensive. But it really shows you the current liberal mindset, which believes that Islamic terrorism is bad – not becauae it kills innocent people and terrifies others, but ONLY because it makes Muslims look bad and gives all of us racist teabaggers an excuse to dislike Muslims.

rockmom on May 4, 2010 at 2:23 PM

That was so hard to follow! Does she always wander like that?

BTW, the Michigan Hutaree members, that Contessa argues had plans to create terror, have been released on bond pending trial. Seems Contessa’s got this wrong too. The judge stated that they have a reasonable argument to make for violation of their 1st Amendment rights, since the prosecution hasn’t been able to show that they had any actual plans in place. Apparently idle talk isn’t a crime, no matter how hateful and extreme.

Dee2008 on May 4, 2010 at 2:24 PM

andy85719 on May 4, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Don’t believe the lies Andy. Progressives are not only unpopular right now, the trend will continue as their decline rolls on. These people wake up angry, stay angry throughout the day, and go to sleep angry. Life is full of quick fixes for these people, as they have no real foundation for a successful life. November will provide the results these wipes refuse to accept. America is a center right country, and even the illegals want little to do with the radical agenda these wipes are shoveling down our throats. I don’t think these Progressives will see power again for at least a generation following this debacle.

Keemo on May 4, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I’d make her scream Reagan’s name…

Dork B. on May 4, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I’m ashamed to say it: I’d hit it too. I’d try with all my might to f*ck some sense in her.

Denverslim on May 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

That was so hard to follow! Does she always wander like that?

That’s the liberal “mind” in real time. No coherent thought. No logic. No direction. Just vapid, meaningless words strung together.

Aimless and endless wandering, a hardened and intolerant worldview unmoored from the facts of reality, and a terminal inability to draw obvious conclusions when new information is introduced, etc.

Good Lt on May 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

The brain that created the above statement gets a pay check for thinking?

Like, why is she sharing this attempt to generate thought?
This is like counting on your fingers at MacDonalds to show how many Big Macs you need

Everyone comes from some country, except Santa Claus

she should know

entagor on May 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Contessa Brewer, yeah, I think it’s a safe bet to say that she’s a camel jockey

BDU-33 on May 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

That’s because MS-NBC uses bra size to determine IQ levels…

Liberty or Death on May 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Her face is definitely nothing to look. She looks like a horse, just not as smart. Who knows? Maybe she got the job because she’s good in bed. That’s about all I could think she has going.

bw222 on May 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Good Lt on May 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Well said Lt.

russcote on May 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM

“I mean he’s accused he’s arrested you know I don’t want to convict him before it’s time to do so.”

She doesn’t want to convict the muslim terrorist, but she has no problems convicting the Hutaree members. Even though to date I have heard no proof that these people did anything other than boasting to each other that they were going to possibly do something. Can you be convicted for words and not actions? Is it possible that they were just talking through their hats? Also is it possible that the Govt. was just looking for anything to throw to the public to show that White groups are the nations worst enemy now?

SGinNC on May 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Gee, I wonder what Fox News will talk about tonight?

bw222 on May 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Dee2008 on May 4, 2010 at 2:24 PM

That one smelled like a set up to me from day one. They had no physical evidence of any crime committed except the guns those guys already had, and there is some question if there were any illegal guns in the first place. They had no actual tape recordings or video of them doing anything wrong or even remotely illegal. Unless there is stuff that the FBI is not sharing with the defense lawyers and the court, which is possible, all they have against those guys is hearsay from a bunch of rednecks sitting around drinking beers.

Johnnyreb on May 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM

BREWER: I mean the thing is is that… I mean they use it as…I mean he’s accused he’s arrested you know…But that being said I mean we know…who have plans to let’s face it create terror…

Someone needs to tell her the whole Valley Girl speak is long ago dead and buried. It didn’t sound intelligent then and it certainly doesn’t now.

Domino on May 4, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Contessa Brewer, yeah, I think it’s a safe bet to say that she’s a camel jockey

BDU-33 on May 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Now, that’s just wrong.

TXMomof3 on May 4, 2010 at 2:31 PM

She compares this guy with the Hutaree militia in Michigan, and she is correct.

They are all registered democrats.

Inanemergencydial on May 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Contessa incorporates the ‘Lewinsky’ method of equal employment opportunity.

Cybergeezer on May 4, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Just fell on the floor laughing.On top of the dog. His lawyer will be in touch.

katy the mean old lady on May 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Contessa = life support for the large bowel.

rgranger on May 4, 2010 at 2:33 PM

I’d hit it…

ClassicCon on May 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Heck yeah, as long as she didn’t talk while we were together.

She is as hot as Megan Fox. And about equally as intellectually suited for political commentary, which isn’t saying a whole lot.

UltimateBob on May 4, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Why do people that are incredibly stupid have to prove that all the time by opening their mouths to spout stupid stuff? Yeah, that’s you Brewer (a real countess you are not).

docdave on May 4, 2010 at 2:35 PM

These people really are post-turtles

Redefinition of stupid.

tarpon on May 4, 2010 at 2:36 PM

If I had a chance at some of that – I wouldn’t fail to detonate, you know what I’m sayin’?

Dork B. on May 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM

AP got it exactly right. Contessa Brewer and Stephanie Miller are so overwrought that MSNBC should be fined the FCC for shrillness.

You know who else thinks like they do but in the opposite direction with equal force? Nistas.

The Race Card on May 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM

BREWER: I pesonally believe that uh the thing is is that and I uh get frustrated and there was part of me uh that was like hoping this was not going to be anybody with ties to any kind of Islamic country such as in the Iraq or Pakistan, everywhere like such as.

justltl on May 4, 2010 at 2:38 PM

ha, talk about pulling the rug out from under my earlier arguments!

I give up. I still find conventional conservatism to be contradictory and at times motivated by cultural perspectives pretty alien to my own, but I can’t bring myself to give you guys much sh*t about it anymore. I mean, “I’m really sorry this was a Muslim and not some militia guy?” ugh.

ernesto on May 4, 2010 at 2:39 PM

BuckeyeSam on May 4, 2010 at 2:21 PM

LOL! Indeedy, I would bet you are correct! She does have that air of high maintenance. I bet if she does not get what she wants; she becomes very, very cranky. She sounds like a female constantly receiving her monthly gift.

I blame Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters, and Katie Couric for giving us Contessa Brewer! Anyone notice how these female anchor babes are progressively worse than their foremothers? And we thought Diane and Babs were horrific!

freeus on May 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Frustrated?

How would she feel if she was walking through Times Square and the bomb actually detonated?

reaganaut on May 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I have asked it once, and I will ask it again….

Where in the hell does MS-NBC find loons like Brewer and why are they being placed on the air in the first place?

pilamaye on May 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Sun Tsu: Know yourself and know your enemy.
If you know yourself and your enemy then you will never be defeated in a thousand battles.

If you know yourself but do not know your enemy you will lose half your battles.

If you don’t know either you shall not win…

Liberals are denying we even have an enemy and that we are at war. Now there is a military strategy for you: Ostrich with head in ground.

Like Ann Coulter says the liberals favorite military strategy is preemptive surrender.

I suppose that they do love America just like a wife beater loves his wife, they just have a funny way of showing it.

The Rock on May 4, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Despite their belief they hold some moral high ground, liberals seem to keep seeking a new low.

Liam on May 4, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Unfortunately, this isn’t shocking.

deidre on May 4, 2010 at 2:44 PM