Quotes of the day

posted at 10:32 pm on April 30, 2010 by Allahpundit

“After making national headlines for a new law on illegal immigrants, the Arizona Legislature passed a bill Thursday that would ban ethnic studies programs in the state that critics say currently advocate separatism and racial preferences…

“The new bill would make it illegal for a school district to teach any courses that promote the overthrow of the U.S. government, promote resentment of a particular race or class of people, are designed primarily for students of a particular ethnic group or ‘advocate ethnic solidarity instead of the treatment of pupils as individuals.’…

“‘Traditionally, the American public school system has brought together students from different backgrounds and taught them to be Americans and to treat each other as individuals, and not on the basis of their ethnic backgrounds,’ [State Superintendent for Public Instruction Tom] Horne said. ‘This is consistent with the fundamental American value that we are all individuals, not exemplars of whatever ethnic groups we were born into. Ethnic studies programs teach the opposite, and are designed to promote ethnic chauvinism.’”

***
“The Arizona Department of Education recently began telling school districts that teachers whose spoken English it deems to be heavily accented or ungrammatical must be removed from classes for students still learning English.

“State education officials say the move is intended to ensure that students with limited English have teachers who speak the language flawlessly. But some school principals and administrators say the department is imposing arbitrary fluency standards that could undermine students by thinning the ranks of experienced educators…

“‘This is just one more indication of the incredible anti-immigrant sentiment in the state,’ said Bruce Merrill, a professor emeritus at Arizona State University who conducts public-opinion research.”

***
“Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is expected to announce Monday if he’ll run for Arizona governor.

“Several sources confirm to the ABC15 Investigators that Arpaio has already made a decision, and will likely run for the office.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

And your typing needs work.Hell you’re worse than I am. How ya doing,kid?

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:15 AM

I’m doing great. I see AZ is having a rough time, in the media at least. Hopefully this doesn’t erode the gains made by conservatives over these couple of years.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:20 AM

I browsed through the users list of that site and dozens upon dozens of them have Nazi/Neo-Nazi related avatars.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM

DO you ever hang out @ LaRaza and Black Panthers websites?
Any idea what they say and do ?
What exactly are they based on ?

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:20 AM

I hope Sheriff Joe Arpaio runs for office.
If not for governorship, then either House or Senate.

We need more people like Joe in office, cause right now, we need all the help we can get. If we are to overturn Obaamacare, the EPA, Government Unions, Cap and Trade, and Amnesty for Illegals (and I’m not just talking about immigrants), then I think Joe thinks like minded.

Kini on May 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Is the National Enquirer a Neo-Nazi publication as well?

NoLeftTurn on May 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Users on every page have avatars with Nazi/Neo-Nazi symbols. The theme of the site is making the world a whiter place. You tell me what that is.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM

WTF!

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I noticed that too… I’m hoping he stumbled onto that site googling and didn’t notice it himself… the “white now” should have been a clue… although it’s kind of an odd phrase that doesn’t make sense…

ninjapirate on May 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM

my understanding is the Tucson School District has gone insane and is teaching aztlan or something to designated ethnic students..

ginaswo on April 30, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Aztlan Academy

If it’s like the one here in LA, a totally useless education. You learn to do math base 20, but are totally useless base 10.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM

DO you ever hang out @ LaRaza and Black Panthers websites?
Any idea what they say and do ?
What exactly are they based on ?

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:20 AM

What does that have to do with a site that attracts Nazis and appears to be white supremacist?

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Naruto…lol! You have lost it completely. Hope they can sort you out before a shutter island type scenario occurs.

Inanemergencydial on May 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Er.. the kid is right on this one.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Finally found a photo of Vera–at least that’s who it was purported to be. She looks a vivacious and self-confident sort but only averagely pretty. You know, I hope this is not true.Yes, odd thing for someone who dislikes Obama as much as I do to say. If someone had told me I’d feel compassion for Michelle Obama, I’d have denied it yesterday–but if this is true, I do. What do all these gals see in this guy? It escapes me.

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM

You have entered the Lew Rockwell web network. Hopefully you went in with javascript disabled.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:25 AM

WTF!

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Narutoboy: Sorry to say,but your an idiot,I googled it,
and the site looked good,if anybody is gonna
call your loony Nazi name calling,look in the
mirror!!!Ugh

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM

===========================================================

or this one,

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Someone’s *ahem* library ( cough cough) will be getting a big financial infusion soon, courtesy his wife !!!!!!

The State Department couldn’t find the will to cancel the undiebomber’s visa after all the info they got from his dad
and then

the same department lifts ban on the travel and money of the leader of the most vile muzzie killing machine

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:28 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Eeek! Clicked it myself. Why disable java?

Heads for shower.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Lew Rockwell’s not that bad…

ninjapirate on May 1, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Narutardboy also thinks that I’d be welcomed with open arms at Stormfront. I’m Jewish. I opened three random topics there, and found anti-semitic slurs within the first 4 posts in each one, and none of them were topics about Jews, the entertainment industry or finance.

Sign me up!

Good Solid B-Plus on May 1, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Narutoboy: Sorry to say,but your an idiot,I googled it,
and the site looked good,if anybody is gonna
call your loony Nazi name calling,look in the
mirror!!!Ugh

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Um.. look again

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:23 AM

It’s the “two wrongs, used as arguments to this function, do make a right” meme.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t right about an affair. In fact, affairs and politicians enamored of their own power seem to go well together. It doesn’t mean they are right either — one takes the news from sites with axes to grind with a grain of salt — or collaboration from primary sources or known secondary sources.

The National Enquirer claiming they’ve got evidence makes it all but certain that there is evidence.

I don’t think it will bring down his Presidency, but if he starts speaking with a high squeaky voice, you know what happened.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Lew Rockwell’s not that bad…

ninjapirate on May 1, 2010 at 12:29 AM

That’s a joke,right?

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Narutoboy: Sorry to say,but your an idiot,I googled it,
and the site looked good,if anybody is gonna
call your loony Nazi name calling,look in the
mirror!!!Ugh

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Well, my family said I was smart, so ha!

It was hard to understand what you were saying, but, I guess your saying that labeling them a Nazi site is name calling. Tell that to “Spook-Haunter,” one of their “channels.” This is why whites can’t make stuff around, specifically, white culture. The people who typically do it are racist or harbor resentment towards other races, that website is a clear example. If you just Googled it, then it’s not your fault for not knowing. No need to lash out at me though.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Okay,I just found out that this site that I randomly
googled is a HATE site!!

=================================================
I’ll be more cxareful next time!

I apologize to Salem Communications and Hot Air
for my mistake,and It won’t ever happen again!

I sincerely apologize,and I am sorry!!

=========================================================

Let it also be known,it light of all the Liberal
talk’n points of Nazi refrences that this was a
mistake on my part,and stops here!!———–:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:27 AM
======================================
Um.. look again

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:30 AM

katy the mean old lady: Expand please!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Eeek! Clicked it myself. Why disable java?

Heads for shower.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Java too. I was making a joke about not getting your hands dirty — the site doesn’t harbor malware. There are a lot of sites which I call “drive-by” which, for a particular interesting topic, scores high on Google. You click to enter the site and they try every method they can via javascript and java to install malware on your computer. The malware includes things like keyboard loggers and password capture utilities — they are tending to look for your banking information.

I used to rely on Firefox and Web of Trust (WOT) but I’ve noticed that the liberals using WOT tend to mark all conservative sites they visit as harboring malware, so the tool is becoming much less useful (other than as a way to avoid both conservative websites and websites truly harboring malware).

Now I have a virtual machine for visiting my money, and another for visiting everyplace else.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:23 AM

You really don’t know anything about LaRaza and Black Panthers , do you ? Thats what happens when you have been programmed to hate . And the last time I checked, its neither illegal nor criminal to be white ( well it is in Mandela’s South Africa , Mugabe’s Zimbabwe and Odinga’s Kenya , all great 3rd world tyrants adored by Hussain’s followers BTW )

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

I’m about a year away (or a winning lotto ticket) from a visit. Could you have it all tidied up by then?

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM

If Rudd hadn’t pulled a swifty, and yanked the AGW legislation, we could have had a double dissolution and early elections. But, he’s a cunning rat!

The bigger danger would be getting Hanoi Julia as replacement for Rudd. (She makes Hillary look normal).

OldEnglish on May 1, 2010 at 12:38 AM

I don’t think it will bring down his Presidency

No it won’t. But it will forever make him the target of sly jokes and innuendo. It’s just something you can never live down(unless you’re Italian, then it seems to be OK). Might also impair his already seriously scarred ability to get things done politically in the future. All in all, it’s a bad scene.

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 12:38 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:30 AM

I hate that argument, two wrongs make a right. And I always get that argument too. I don’t like Nazis and I don’t like La Raza or Black Panthers. I don’t make excuses for any of them. Why can’t more people just have that attitude?

I do hope that it’s true. I don’t think Obama would be that stupid though. How can you do something like that after Clinton???

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Watch it with the Italians. My grandparents were Sicilian, and they were true to each other, and celebrated their 75th together the year before my grandfather died.

I agree with the image issue, but that didn’t stop Mr. Clinton. We and they play by a different set of rules.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

You are insane. Do you run that site or something? People like you are the one’s who harbor hate. Whining that it’s not criminal to be white. You’re so insecure. Nobody said it was criminal. We’re discussing a site that clearly is white supremacist and has dozens and dozens and dozens of Nazi members. This doesn’t bother you.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM

katy the mean old lady: Expand please!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM

White power hate site. I need full body bleach.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Not insulting Italians. Just referring to Berlusconi(sp?)

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Let it also be known,it light of all the Liberal
talk’n points of Nazi refrences that this was a
mistake on my part,and stops here!!———–:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

And I didn’t mean to imply that you were one or anything.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Think of the groupies Obama as a politician attracts. And then imagine some of them as wanting a much closer relationship. Imagine what lust powered by power is like. And the answer to “How can you do something like that after Clinton” is answered by John Edwards, Tiger Woods, several congressmen, and, just perhaps, Barack Obama.

Personally, I hope the rumors are false. His family deserves for them to be false.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Not insulting Italians. Just referring to Berlusconi(sp?)

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Got it.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:40 AM

With the SRM the way it is, who will have the guts to report it ? He knows they are controlled by Soros

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Personally I like the metaphor of the medical experiment of ObamasteinCare to the medical experiment of Doctor Victor Frankenstein, but some may like the following metaphor better.

Just five weeks since the president of the United States signed Obamacare into law, it already resembles an overweight airplane lumbering down the tarmac, poised to crash and burn soon after takeoff. Obamacare’s excess cargo of broken promises threatens such a catastrophe.
Before Obamacare gets airborne, only to plow swiftly into a nearby cornfield, this Congress — or a clean one elected next November — urgently must cancel this flight, disembark its enraged passengers and replace this rusty bucket with a viable aircraft.
- Deroy Murdock

MB4 on May 1, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Obama thinks he’s our savior, and only thinks about himself, he’s proved this pretty well thus far. So I thihk his arrogance plus in his mind Bill Clinton “got away with it”.

Sharr on May 1, 2010 at 12:47 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM

If true, I guess that pic of him looking at the girls butt foreshadowed events to come.

Well, I kind of don’t care about that. I should. His campaign and his goon followers nearly destroyed the lives of his opponents, and they haven’t stopped.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM
========================
And I didn’t mean to imply that you were one or anything.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Narutoboy: Fair enough,I apologize for calling you an
idiot,as well as the mirror part!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM

If you can’t debate the thread topic just say so. Why must you so frequently go off on some red herring [a diversion intended to distract attention from the main issue] ?

It gets tiresome after a while.

MB4 on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Thanks! I never learn. Downloaded Babelfish thinking of a translator. Horrible in French and took a week to get rid of all the crap.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Program to hate? Isn’t that what Rev. Wright tried/is trying to do?

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 12:53 AM

It gets tiresome after a while.

MB4 on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

The kid was attacked. Lay off.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

This doesn’t bother you.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM

As long as other races’ websites are doing it too , who am I to tell any races’ website to say what they want ? They can all go to he!! for all I care..I don’t belong to any of those races . But I don’t dig picking on the hate on any race’s website , any race, for doing the same $h!t other races’s websites are doing themselves.

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM
============================
And I didn’t mean to imply that you were one or anything.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Narutoboy: Oh you owe Macncheez an apology as well,he’s
not INSANE!!

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Narutoboy: Fair enough,I apologize for calling you an
idiot,as well as the mirror part!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Narutoboy may look like and Idiot. Narutoboy may sound like an Idiot. But don’t let that fool you, Narutoboy really is an idiot.
- Groucho

MB4 on May 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

The kid was attacked. Lay off.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Katy’s got my back!

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

MB4 doesn’t want us discussing this, so I’ll try and move on after this. That’s one way to go about things, I guess. I prefer to go after them all instead of just tolerating all of them.

Narutoboy: Oh you owe Macncheez an apology as well,he’s
not INSANE!!

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Okie dokie. Sorry for calling you insane Macncheez.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:59 AM

katy the mean old lady: Expand please!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM
=========================================
White power hate site. I need full body bleach.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM

katy the mean old lady:I did a quick search,I should
of checked it out first,espec
ially in this political climate
were the left is throwing the
Nazi phrases!!

I detest,these groups!!

It sounds a tad,that your painting
me as such!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Don’t think the extreme right has a monopoly on hate though. As I mentioned above, Wright is extreme left and he’s going at it pretty thoroughly. There’s always going to be that unhinged element on all sides of human discourse.

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Gawd,I’m glad this got all straightened out!!

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Narutoboy: Oh you owe Macncheez an apology as well,he’s
not INSANE!!

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I’m mad. You’re mad. We’re all mad. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

Cheshire Cat on May 1, 2010 at 1:01 AM

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM
=========================================
- Groucho

MB4 on May 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

MB4:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:02 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

My OS (Linux) lets me run entire operating systems (e.g., Windows or another copy of Linux) as applications. So I run one guest operating system just so I can bring up a browser in it to look at my money, and another guest operating system for things like Hot Air. That way, if the second operating system gets taken over by the bad guys and they install something like a keyboard logger, it won’t work when I run the first one and visit my money. All they’ve done is take over the equivalent of a throwaway application. I keep a backup copy of each of these, so if they get damaged due to hostile action, I just destroy the damaged copy, load a new one, and off I go.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I don’t like him either. But that doesn’t mean that I want any warts on him exaggerated to the point where they hurt others. We are already being hurt enough by the visible ones without having to worry about genital ones as well.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 12:59 AM

It is of the highest importance in the art of critical analysis to be able to recognize out of a number of facts which be incidental and which be vital to the matter at hand otherwise your energy and attention must be dissipated instead of being concentrated.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:06 AM

It sounds a tad,that your painting
me as such!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Not at all, my dear. I had to go back and read again.The kid was right and people jumped his butt.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:07 AM

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Yeah, you’re right about that. He is a hateful guy. The Jewz is controllin’ Obama.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:07 AM

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I’m mad. You’re mad. We’re all mad. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here.

Cheshire Cat on May 1, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Cheshire Cat: No Sh*t!!:)

And with that,and straightening out my screw-up,
I can sleep now!!

Goodnight everyone,you too Narutoboy:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:08 AM

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM
=======================

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:07 AM

katy the mean old lady: Yes Narutoboy was right,and,
I apologized to everyone,and
I’m sorry if I mis-read you
wrong!!:)

Goodnight Katy TMOL:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM

he Jewz is controllin’ Obama.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:07 AM

محمد اغتصاب الفتيات الصغيرات. وكان والده بقرة. كانت والدته خنزير.

Aleph on May 1, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Goodnight Katy TMOL:)

canopfor on May 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Sweet dreams,friend!

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:06 AM

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:06 AM

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:06 AM
Punctuation and clarity are your friends. Try again.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Well O’s probably walked the straight and narrow since then in anticipation of running for Prez…because O would have seen what happened to Clinton. If it’s true, remains to be seen just how the pundits and the American people handle it. Sort of getting to be commomplace isn’t it? Guess you can get used to anything after a while. lol

jeanie on May 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Punctuation and clarity are your friends. Try again.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I apologize most sincerely, my dear lady. I thought I was speaking to an educated audience with an attention span able to grasp more than a few words per sentence. Obviously I was at least partially mistaken.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:24 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Ok, well, IF it is true, then what I hope for is that the truth comes out.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Narutoboy.
I’ll always have your back when you are right. When you’re wrong, I’ll beat you like a rented mule.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Narutoboy.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Dang. Well, that’s extra encouragement to get my facts right.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Sorry toots. The run-on sentence gets you an F

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Am I completely delirious or does Drudge have a headline that says Obama got caught cheating on his wife?

Go RBNY on May 1, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Dang. Well, that’s extra encouragement to get my facts right.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Never guess. It is a shocking habit. Destructive to the logical faculty.

* Note: No sentence more than 5 words.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Dang. Well, that’s extra encouragement to get my facts right.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Thanks! You just made my day.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Sorry toots. The run-on sentence gets you an F

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:30 AM

I take it you don’t read a lot of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

KentAllard on May 1, 2010 at 1:35 AM

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Are you too drunk to read your own comment? Can you not address it to the proper person?

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:37 AM

I take it you don’t read a lot of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

KentAllard on May 1, 2010 at 1:35 AM

No, I don’t. Same reason.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Dang. Well, that’s extra encouragement to get my facts right.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Never guess. It is a shocking habit. Destructive to the logical faculty.

* Note [In case your mom reads this]: No sentence more than 5 words.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 1:41 AM

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Thanks, you reminded me, I need to go start that campaign to bring back prohibition. I need all of your prayers, I could and likely will be assassinated by Big Alcohol.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:43 AM

I take it you don’t read a lot of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

KentAllard on May 1, 2010 at 1:35 AM

No, I don’t. Same reason.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Have_I_reached_the_party_to_whom_I_am_speaking?

Murphy9 on May 1, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Have_I_reached_the_party_to_whom_I_am_speaking?

Murphy9 on May 1, 2010 at 1:51 AM

OK I give up!

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM

Ok, well, IF it is true, then what I hope for is that the truth comes out.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM

The National Enquirer story finally is up on the net, and it’s rather vacuous. They indicate they are hoping to find stronger evidence. I’m surprised they went public with what little they’ve got (a blabbing limo driver). I suspect other newspapers started nosing around and they’re afraid of being scooped.

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 2:07 AM

OK I give up!

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM

I am pleased to see that you have come to your senses.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Ok, well, IF it is true, then what I hope for is that the truth comes out.

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 1:25 AM

unclesmrgol on May 1, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I don’t even want to know till Monday. Have to renew my body donation. Can’t laugh myself to death over the week-end.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 2:16 AM

I am pleased to see that you have come to your senses.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Not you dingbat. I see you are still too whacked to comment.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 2:18 AM

The crack team at the site linked in my name is now reporting it as well. In no way am I associated with that site. I’m no shill!

Narutoboy on May 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Not you dingbat. I see you are still too whacked to comment.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 2:18 AM

Fork in over Murph!

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 2:24 AM

My. My.

semloh on May 1, 2010 at 2:20 AM

And?

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 2:25 AM

DO you ever hang out @ LaRaza and Black Panthers websites?
Any idea what they say and do ?
What exactly are they based on ?

macncheez on May 1, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Burning Man is in August. Straw Man is now. That is typical avoidance therapy for bigot sympathizers.

You need to accept that you enjoy share the company of many likely-bigots as a Republican and/or TPer. What is more interesting is that so many on the right cast charges of racism as weightless and unimportant. Yet, EVERY time there is a presumed accusation of racism the deniers and come out in droves.

If as many conservatives stood up directly against blatant racism as they do against perceived double standards the right would enjoy greater minority loyalty.

The Race Card on May 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM

The Race Card on May 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM

Your blatant racism is showing. Hike it up. Minority loyalty seems to depend on entitlement. No thanks.

katy the mean old lady on May 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM

The Race Card on May 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM

Oh there you are.

I knew there must have been some reason why I came back here this late.

I would have thought you would have dropped by earlier when there were more people around for you to call bigots and racists.

Still gazing into that abyss of yours I see, with it now gazing back into you to the point of consuming you.

You should really look into getting another hobby.

The Race Card is the most rapid-fire, all purpose, over used, ad hominem and vapid weapon of smear, mass deception and diversion ever conceived by man. It is a weapon under which weak minds are servilely crouched and can be fired with the greatest of ease by even the most reason and integrity challenged, and in fact, was designed especially for use by them. It is void of justice. It is void of liberty. It needs no footing in rationality. It is, in plain and clear fact, similar to a lynching. It has no expiration date. It doesn’t even appear to have a half life. There are those who theorize that it may continue to exist indefinitely in some form even after time itself has come to an end.

MB4 on May 1, 2010 at 3:04 AM

You really don’t know anything about LaRaza and Black Panthers , do you ?

He asked you about neo-Nazi avatars at one site. You mention two groups that are irrelevant to this discussion because you feel a need to defend white-Americans from all accusations of bigotry. That is why you posit two minority groups within the context of your misplaced refutation.

I can hear you now. “Hey, here’s some brown-skin people to get angry at instead of those wholesome white folk.” (Since I typically frown on those who falsely ascribe racially-charged quotes, I am holding my nose.)

This backlash born of racial frustrations is very common and even more predictable. You see it all the time in the sarc-posts “RAAAACIST” and such. Sadly this collective defense-mechanism manifests itself as one of the most consistent and obvious quirks about racial-resentment on the right.

Once understood, this phenomenon is unmistakeable and unavoidable. It happens in 100% of threads wherein race is mentioned and a shockingly high number of threads that are unrelated to race.

Think of every time you accused me of injecting race. Now multiply that exponentially by the number of your birth year. That’s probably close to the number of times conservative have whined about the effects of race-privilege wearing off, this week.

All these protests should be good practice for when the majority of conservatives actually are minorities.

The Race Card on May 1, 2010 at 3:07 AM