Video: “The Sarah Palin Network” debuts

posted at 11:00 am on April 11, 2010 by Allahpundit

Well, they certainly did cover all their bases.

I admit it. I’d watch “Todd!”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

PS. You have no idea who I am at all or you wouldn’t be making such absurd comments.

powerpro on April 12, 2010 at 2:04 AM

Oh my goodness you are all over the place dude. Ok, who the heck are you. No seriously, who are you? Whatever you claim to be, color me unimpressed.

Furthermore, to characterize me as a tea party smearing leftist proves how wrong you are. I’ve attended tea parties, sir. I have wept at the site of protest flags waving in the breeze in front of the Alamo, sir.

To say that all conservatives must take this ridiculous, unattainable and nonexistent high ground while Rome crumbles beneath our feet is utterly ridiculous. You make the leap to comparing me to those that smear the tea party, yet I am not allowed to make the distinction regarding media bias of Sarah Palin. How dare you, sir.

And he/she calls me irrational.

long_cat on April 12, 2010 at 2:27 AM

You started by ranting about an insignificant and unfunny comedienne as though you had some personal gripe against her then you tear into me and call me a RINO, a lefty Huffpo-er and then you think you’ve hit some sort of gold by deciding I must be okay with the left attacking Bristol and Trig because I don’t like personal attacks being thrown by our side. And I’m all over the place? Please.

I didn’t say you were a leftie. I said your behavior of smearing me and dismissing me is similar to the tactics used by the left.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

And that’s “ma’am.”

Oh hush up with your faux righteous indignation. It’s boring. I didn’t say anything beyond calling you out for attacking Fey for a scar she had apparently gotten when she was attacked as a five year old girl.

The rest of the above is nonsensical. I never said anything at all about “making the distinction regarding media bias of Sarah Palin.” That would be hypocritical since I’m one of her supporters and I call out the left for their bias and corruption all the time.

And he/she calls me irrational.

You are. You’re all over the place reading things into what I said and being “offended” by notions I never expressed.

long_cat on April 12, 2010 at 2:27 AM

powerpro on April 12, 2010 at 2:41 AM

Tina Fey’s going to “Go Palin” every time she has a movie she’s trying to sell. Kinda like this weekend’s release of, whathehellever with her and the other guy who was on SNL before landing a movie gig.

She’s gotta do SOMETHING to get people to remember her as something remind people that she’s not a professional Sarah Palin impersonator…

Wait, nevermind.

SuperCool on April 12, 2010 at 2:59 AM

Right. I call you out for being unnecessarily rude ergo I must be a RINO.

You couldn’t be further from the truth, fool, but I do find it interesting how your first kneejerk reaction is to label me with something that makes it acceptable for you to ignore me. Kind of like how the left labels Tea Partiers “racist”…because if they actually debated the content of our gripes, they’d be lost. So the smear us all. It works for them so by all means…dismiss me as irrelevant because I dared to tell you that you went over the top.

Grow up.

powerpro on April 12, 2010 at 2:00 AM

Dude, the guy is obviously being sarcastic the whole time.

DethMetalCookieMonst on April 12, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Palin is ripe for Satire, this particular brand is getting old.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 12:26 AM

If she’s ripe for satire, I don’t see how any of it can get old. Anyway I can’t think of a political figure that isn’t ripe for satire — if the desire to satirize is there.

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 8:02 AM

long_cat on April 12, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Ummm, I cant recall anyone on SNL making fun of Bristol or Trig. Ya got video?

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 9:06 AM

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Well, when you keep on hitting the same note it gets boring.

I know there are alot of Palin lovers on here, and I tried, I really did, but her delivery if horrible and disjointed. I dont think she ads anything to the debate but alot of spaghetti thrown up against the wall.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM

I see. She’s ripe for satire — i.e., making fun of her speech patterns etc — but making fun of those speech patterns is hitting the same note.

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 9:19 AM

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Not just speech patterns, just mannerisms and the general frantic tenor of her speeches. Making fun of her accent and the same 5 foibles is getting old.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Ah, OK. As if all politicians couldn’t be similarly satirized. That’s hardly “ripeness”.

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM

What makes her ripe is that people treat her like she is the next Reagan.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM

What makes her ripe is that people treat her like she is the next Reagan.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Reagan? You talk about “ripe for satire”…and boy was he ever satirized.

ddrintn on April 12, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Dude, the guy is obviously being sarcastic the whole time.

DethMetalCookieMonst on April 12, 2010 at 6:34 AM

I didn’t get that sense at all. If so, then great. But it looked to me like he was bristling at the fact I called him out for what I thought was a wrongheaded attack and his response was that I was obviously a RINO for not going along with his spleen venting against Fey.

powerpro on April 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM

She doesn’t add anything to the debate? Are you kidding? She singlehandedly reframed the healthcare debate, she has him on the run about energy, nukes, foreign policy, and cap and trade. You might not like the way she says it but you can’t tell me on one hand that you are a conservative and on the other that you disagree with her positions. They are basic tennets of CONSERVATISM. On top of that, she is in line with the American people on all polls on these issues. EVERYONE keeps saying she is so extreme. That is alot of bull. If that is the case than 55% to 70% of the public is extreme because her position is the same as theirs. People should stop the knee jerk reactions and realize she thinks like they do and vice versa. I would like ANY PALIN hater to point out one of her positions that is not MAINSTREAM and supported by a number of polls of the American people. You think that by just saying she is extreme makes her extreme. but that just doesn’t hold up.

Last thing….you HAVE to admit she has guts and is not afraid to say what she thinks about what is best for the American people. I like that quality in my leaders, don’t you?

Dan Pet on April 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM

All sound and fury, signifying nothing. One of the best qualities that candidate Palin brings to the table is how utterly tiring her critics have become. It’s always the same garbage. She’s not letting it get to her and they just seem weak. Soldier on, Sarah.

alwaysfiredup on April 12, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Dan Pet on April 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM

She did not “single handedly” turn the debate on health care, the “death panel” crap if anything made the situation worse and ruined any chance of anything getting done. But that is just my opinion, it was not a debate point, she started a flame war. That is what 12 year olds do on message boards, not people who want to be president.

I have not heard an original idea come out of her mouth in the entire time I have seen her on the national stage. She was pretty damn good when she was Alaska gov, I have seen the debates, that is what is so amazing about her, I know she is smarter than she acts.

As for “guts”, she is Rush Limbaugh, it does not take guts to say what he does either. Both have huge armys of manic fans who will tear you apart. She can live in that cocoon forever, but if she wants to be the big boss, she needs to learn how to suck it up, or else she will turn into Obama.

Squid Shark on April 12, 2010 at 2:48 PM