Dem congressman: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over

posted at 9:55 pm on March 31, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Weasel Zippers, a clip that’s destined to be viral by tomorrow morning. Even so, go easy on him. Yes, he was an Iraq defeatist, and granted, he demagogued Joe Wilson’s outburst in the scummiest way imaginable, but he’s also a guy with a serious illness that affects his mind (“he regularly gets lost in thought in the middle of a discussion”). Although if that’s what’s going on here, a polite question for Madam Speaker arises: What’s he doing at these hearings instead of resting?

You may also remember Johnson as the man who beat Cynthia McKinney in the 2006 primary. All things considered, I think I still prefer him to her. Barely.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

From Wikipedia:

The hepatitis C virus (HCV) is transmitted by blood-to-blood contact. In developed countries, it is estimated that 90% of persons with chronic HCV infection were infected through transfusion of unscreened blood or blood products or via injecting drug use or sexual exposure.

Hrmmmm. Also, I noticed no where in these articles where it described dementia or any mental problems (besides general depression) as a side effect. Of course, that’s wikipedia, but still.

From the Google Health:

Overview
Hepatitis C is a viral disease that leads to swelling (inflammation) of the liver.
Symptoms
Many people who are infected with hepatitis C do not have symptoms.
If the infection has been present for many years, the liver may be permanently scarred, a condition called cirrhosis. In many cases, there may be no symptoms of the disease until cirrhosis has developed.
The following symptoms could occur with hepatitis C infection:
Abdominal pain (right upper abdomen)
Ascites
Bleeding varices (dilated veins in the esophagus)
Dark urine
Fatigue
Generalized itching
Jaundice
Loss of appetite
Low-grade fever
Nausea
Pale or clay-colored stools
Vomiting

I’m not buying it. I think the man likes the ‘recreational pharmaceuticals’.

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM

C’mon Man!

thomasaur on March 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Do they have Affirmative Action in elections now, too?!!!

Alden Pyle on March 31, 2010 at 10:35 PM

That’s how we got our current president!

Dasher on March 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Is he too stupid to realize that they could just crawl back onto the underside of the island? Think of all that seafood stuck to the bottom. Bonanza! As a matter of fact they could make a yearly thing of it to harvest it all.

ronsfi on March 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Al Gore at Montecello: “And who is this guy>”

Tour Guide: “Uh, that’s Thomas Jefferson, sir.”

——————————————————

Bill Klinton at the Korean DMZ: “Hey, these binos don’t work.”

Soldier: “You have to remove the lens cap, sir.”

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Somebody could play an April Fool’s prank on him by turning everything in his office upside down tonight. Place a TN flag and strawberries in it, too, just for Chuckles.

Christien on March 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Could be acid cut with too much speed.

snaggletoothie on March 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Hey, he’s old enough for his family to start thinking about a dementia angle.

After all, who would ever think that an actual “island” would “tip over”?

Intrepid on March 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM

J_Crater on March 31, 2010 at 10:49 PM

You’ve heard Pelosi’s incoherent rambles, no?

TN Mom on March 31, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Excuse me, sir.
Lindsey Lohan called…she wants her brain cell back.

HornetSting on March 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

ROFLMAO You did not go there!

obleo on March 31, 2010 at 10:49 PM

WOW. I could totally do that job.

Geronimo on March 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM

This looks like hepatic encephalopathy. I wouldn’t say it’s a reflection of his intelligence. I wonder if he’s on the list for a transplant.

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I don’t think that looks like hepatic encephalopathy.
That looks like stupid.
And I don’t think that there’s a transplant for that yet.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 10:51 PM

That was funny, and he seems a lot more harmless than most of the Dems running around in Washington.

sammypants on March 31, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I will stay away from this one. It really must be a slow news day. Stop baiting us Allahpundit.

Must stay above the fray…

Must stay above the…

Must stay above…

Must stay…

Must…

Americannodash on March 31, 2010 at 10:51 PM

They should pass a law that the people of Guam should not all congregate on one side of the island to prevent it from tipping over. Isn’t that the Democrat solution to problems?

Dasher on March 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM

You’ve heard Pelosi’s incoherent rambles, no?

TN Mom on March 31, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Good point. Coming up on the agenda will be a $700 billion Guam Anti-Tipping-Over Program (GATOP). I would not be surprised by anything these idiots do.

ddrintn on March 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I bet Hank and Maxine Waters have interesting conversations…

TN Mom on March 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM

If the island is “floating” then there would be no threat from Global Warming because it would just float a bit higher in the water as the poles melt. – Crater

Hey, I have an idea! Let put engines on it and turn it into an aircraft carrier!

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Yeah, I could do his job. I wouldn’t even ask such stupid questions as “Could Guam tip over?”. I’d ask much more simple questions, such as “how will this Healthcare bill affect Guam?”

Of course, that doesn’t make sense, so it won’t fit.

Intrepid on March 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

“You may also remember Johnson as the man who beat Cynthia McKinney in the 2006 primary.”

Really makes you wonder about the district that elects these freaks. I would guess an average of 65 for the IQ of the population in this district.

Harry S on March 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Harry S on March 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

They only elect the best and the brightest.

Dasher on March 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM

And the dems call tea partiers Sarah Palin stupid.

jawkneemusic on March 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

FIFY

kringeesmom on March 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM

It’s very sad and if the Democrats had any real compassion in those stones they call hearts, this guy would be removed from office until he was well enough to continue or they vote in a replacement. But you know they won’t. They’ll just tell him which button to push and record his vote.

gordo on March 31, 2010 at 10:56 PM

ddrintn on March 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM

The Dems will then spend $500 Billion on Guam Swimming Lessons and mandate life jackets be worn at all times.

TN Mom on March 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Only if the engines are powered by unicorn dung! The engines must be carbon neutral!

kringeesmom on March 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM

It would be awesome if a political party could field a presidential candidate that resonated with this type of person. I’d bet they’d get at least 52% of the vote.

rogerb on March 31, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Ron Paul: “Lincoln should’ve bought all the slaves.”

Joclyn Elders: “We can make safer guns, and safer bullets.”

Joe Biden: “Stand up! … Oh, what am I talkin’ about?”

JFK: (Translated from German) “I am a jelly donut!”

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Dem congressman: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over

Wow, if Guam could tip over, Florida might break off and float out to sea. Secure our borders STAT!

redridinghood on March 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM

I don’t know about any of you, but I take great comfort in the fact that this man has control over my healthcare.

bloggless on March 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM

I’m not buying it. I think the man likes the ‘recreational pharmaceuticals’.

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I’ve taken care of a lot of guys with this. When the liver can’t keep up clearing out waste from the blood, levels of toxins rise and make people act just like this.

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM

If Guam tips to the right, the Dems won’t lift a finger to save them.

TN Mom on March 31, 2010 at 11:04 PM

“If elected, I promise to make sure Guam does not tip over!”

“Oh yeah! Let’s vote for that guy!”

speed911 on March 31, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Yawn, non-story. After all, it was already done in an episode of “Gilligan’s Island” 40+ years ago.

Del Dolemonte on March 31, 2010 at 11:05 PM

David Obey: “So many slaves were thrown overboard that to this day the sharks are still swimming the route looking for an easy meal.”

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 11:05 PM

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Ok, but tell me this. This isn’t some homeless guy on the sidewalk. He has access to the best healthcare in the country. I suspect treatment could easily keep any toxins under control. Why is he like this at a hearing?

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I lived on Guam for about 2½ years. Great people and culture. Chamorros are very hospitable. Most people on Guam are very pro-military.

galvestonian on March 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I’m a resident and son of Guam, former military brat and proud of my dad’s career service in the military. We’re a patriotic people, but our pro-military attitude is only superseded by concern for our island with the talk of a military buildup with such grand proportions — especially with the threat of our island capsizing! Har!

I can tell you that this video was all the buzz this morning and all afternoon here.

geckomon on March 31, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I\’m glad to say the Repubs of Georgia redrew the lines and now I am a proud to say I am in Dr. Tom Price\’s district.I\’m sad to say that the commenter before who spoke of a 65 IQ in his district is true, hell it might be lower. Hank is a very nice man and I was glad that he took out McKinney, but this bite will surface this Summer in a campaign ad against this guy. Maybe his staff could perform lap dances when he\’s asking questions, to distract from the content? The High School where the students were giving lap dances in a class IS in his district, Southwest DeKalb High School.

Atlanta Media Guy on March 31, 2010 at 11:10 PM

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:07 PM

There are some things that can be done, but they all have side effects. Or maybe docs have recommended them, but he doesn’t listen.

I don’t know for sure that’s what’s responsible here, but it sure seems like it. I agree someone ought to take him aside and persuade him to take time off and attend to his health.

It just isn’t as funny having seen the clip and knowing he has Hep C.

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Alex, I’ll take hallucinogenic islands for $200:

This island is 12 miles at its widest level, and 7 miles at its smallest location, and so over-populated it might tip over.

DING!! What is Guam?

You are correct Representative Johnson.

smartsy on March 31, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Dude has to be a card carrying member of Bloody Mary’s New Orleans – Marie Laveau’s House of Voodoo. He is “living” proof that Zombies walk the earth and Hank is really, really creepy. Johnson would be a great hit working a Halloween Haunted House – a U.S. congressman not so much.

MayorDaley on March 31, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Gotta feel bad for the poor guy.

Like alla says, He’s an 100% improvement over McKinney
even in the sad state he’s in.

Get well Mr Johnson.

Texyank on March 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM

IF there was a competent opposition party in his district, or say some form of national organization perchance whose MISSION was to seek and maximize opportunities like this to oust Democrat incumbents, that shortened clip would be on the airwaves in his district CONTINUOUSLY between now and November. If only there was some sort of national party organization whose charter was something like that. Maybe the GOP will construct something like that, some sort of ‘national’ board or something.

rayra on March 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM

rayra on March 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Rayra! What happened to GCP!?!?

speed911 on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

It just isn’t as funny having seen the clip and knowing he has Hep C.

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Am I right that most of the patients are inter-venous drug users? You only get this disease with blood-to-blood contact. Besides a transfusion, that one is stated as the highest probability. And if he caught the disease that way…maybe he’s still ‘indulging’.

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

So if this congressman is correct, Superman could pick up the Island of Guam and send it into space. Let me double check my DVD collection, because we want to trust this congressman, but verify.

Okay I’m back. I’ve been requested to ask if there were any crystals involved or used to make this Island of Guam… No? There goes another viable theory.

What if the Island of Guam is suffering from AWG?

Oh yeah, Climategate torpedoed that hypothesis too.

Americannodash on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Sorry, but no they don’t. They don’t appear anything at all like that.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Sorry, but no they don’t. They don’t appear anything at all like that.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Yeah…I haven’t seen anything on Google yet that lists mental problems as a symptom. That’s why I asked.

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Been trucking along just fine for the last 9mos at

rayra on March 31, 2010 at 11:18 PM

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Right, almost everyone I’ve seen with it contracted it from needles, either IV drugs or tattoos (I work in a prison). I also read to the end of the article and see he is on the same therapy we give our guys. But usually we don’t give it when someone is far enough along in the disease to have encephalopathy. It’s possible there is more to the story.

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Alex, I’ll take hallucinogenic islands for $200 – Smartsy

Haha I’d love to see him step into the Cash Cab!

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Did anyone check Madam Speaker’s big gavel for skull fragments??

TN Mom on March 31, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I’ve got shoes smarter than this guy but he voted yes on HCR.

thomasaur on March 31, 2010 at 11:23 PM

rayra on March 31, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Thank you very much!

speed911 on March 31, 2010 at 11:23 PM

April Fools!

Right?
Right!!!?

Monica on March 31, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Sorry, but no they don’t. They don’t appear anything at all like that.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Are you a gastroenterologist?

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Just in:

Rosie (Steel Has Never Melted) O’Donnell nominates Congressman Hank Johnson for Nobel Prize for crackhead moron.

Nice job, Demonrats. How’s that affirmative action workin out for ya?

Western_Civ on March 31, 2010 at 11:25 PM

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Someone can develop cirrhosis as a result of hepatitis C.
Cirrhosis can cause hepatic encephalopathy.
But patients with hepatic encephalopathy primarily have decreased levels of consciousness or even delirium or even coma.
However, a person would not be alert and otherwise lucid, able to describe the dimensions of an island, etc., and have as his only manifestion an idiotic conception that an island can tip over.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:26 PM

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Yeah…but in that case, it sounds like the guy would be practically on his death bed (in need of an immediate liver transplant):

Hepatic encephalopathy is reversible with treatment. This relies on suppressing the production of the toxic substances in the intestine. This is most commonly done with the laxative lactulose or with non-absorbable antibiotics. In addition, the treatment of any underlying condition may improve the symptoms. In particular settings, such as acute liver failure, the onset of encephalopathy may indicate the need for a liver transplant.[1][3]

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Sorry, but no they don’t. They don’t appear anything at all like that.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I don’t know what your experience is, but my brother, who also has Hep C, does occasionally act like that, even on his medication.
At one point, out of some idiotically boneheaded notion, he decided to stop taking his meds. He was incoherent for the entire time, at one point becoming lost and ending up hundreds of miles from home.
So yeah, this could be a symptom.

In any case he shouldn’t be on this committee. He should be resting.

SouthernDem on March 31, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Are you a gastroenterologist?

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:24 PM

No, Mikey. I am boarded in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.

But please don’t spread that around on here. I enjoy the “anonymity” and freedom to dick around.

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I’ve got shoes smarter than this guy but he voted yes on HCR.

Can you imagine him trying to explain any details regarding HCR?

smartsy on March 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Yeah, that squares with what I just read. Hepatic encephalopathy is either readily treatable or you are in catastrophically bad shape, depending on the degree of liver damage.

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM

The best part was that he cited global warming as another of his concerns, along with Guam tipping over.

Al Gore can’t catch a break.

keep the change on March 31, 2010 at 11:31 PM

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:26 PM

He wasn’t really lucid, though, even describing the dimensions of the island, you can see he’s not quite with it.

I’m guessing that if you work mostly in ICU, the cases you’re seeing are the sickest. But there are ambulatory patients with the whole spectrum of encephalopathy. I see some guys who start with just forgetfulness, like a guy last week who quit taking his lactulose, then can progress to the kind of condition you’re describing.

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:34 PM

He clearly has a brain impairment. He stumbled for a long time just to say “less wide” when he was searching for the word “narrowest”, and could not find the words to describe the concepts of length and width.

keep the change on March 31, 2010 at 11:34 PM

go easy on him

That’s like saying Halle Berry is laying naked on your bed. And Brock Lesnar, guarding the door, will kill you if you try to get in!

Tony737 on March 31, 2010 at 11:39 PM

The proto-democrat.

daesleeper on March 31, 2010 at 11:40 PM

The penultimate democrat.

daesleeper on March 31, 2010 at 11:40 PM

if he is truly sick he has my sympathy, with that said his resignation should be demanded since he shouldn’t be in the job.

rob verdi on March 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM

The guy’s been through hell according to the linked AJC article.

OxyCon on March 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM

gets lost in thought

That’s might be one of the nicest euphemisms for ‘hasn’t got a clue’ that I’ve ever heard. I’ll keep it in mind since it might be very useful some day.

jeanie on March 31, 2010 at 11:42 PM

I remember McKinney saying things this crazy and she wasn’t suffering from an illness. I commend the Admiral for maintaining his composure.

jack herman on March 31, 2010 at 11:43 PM

I feel for this guy if he is suffering the effects of Hepatitis C, but c’mon, to believe an island might tip over? I’m pretty sure that most 5th graders would laugh at that clip.

Does anyone know anything about his educational background?

smartsy on March 31, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Someone managed to sneak this farcical piece of history into Johnson’s wikipedia profile. It’ll probably be scrubbed within days.

Western_Civ on March 31, 2010 at 11:46 PM

The guy’s been through hell according to the linked AJC article.

OxyCon on March 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I somehow doubt that. To quote the article:

Johnson said he first learned he had the disease in 1998. He said he does not know how he contracted it.

Are you kidding me? The doctors would have told him what causes it. He didn’t have any recollection of a blood transfusion or tattoo? Those things are easily verified, either with medical records or the evidence of a tattoo. I think he knows the cause.

AUINSC on March 31, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Yes, he was an Iraq defeatist

He clearly didn’t see what would be happening now – Maliki and Allawi siting down for tea and peacefully deciding which of them would be President.

MB4 on March 31, 2010 at 11:48 PM

O Noes! Man, Boortz is going to have fun with this tomorrow.

bikermailman on March 31, 2010 at 11:49 PM

mikeyboss on March 31, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I appreciate that, Mikey, and withdraw my previous statements. Points on a spectrum and all that.

Mr. President, I request that, without objection, the clerk remove my comments from the record.
My time has expired. I yield the balance of my time to the gentleman from wherever Mikey is from. :)

What do you do in the delighful field of medicine, Mikey, if you don’t mind my asking?

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM

This is very sad. Get that man some help.

kmarie on March 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Al-Sadr’s (remember him?) party, which won 39 of the 325 parliamentary seats, may be in the catbird’s seat in deciding whether Maliki (Iran’ buddy) or Allawi (Saudi Arabia’s buddy) will control the next government.

On to Afghanistan!

MB4 on March 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM

His hypothesis is as valid as Anthropogenic Global Warming. As a matter of fact, it is more plausible. We have our new “Al Gore”.

While the Dishonorable Congressman Johnson may seem like he is in a Pharmaceutical stupor, or at the very least highly inebriated, there is nothing like a manufactured crisis to fleece the citizenry.

The Earth is tipping! The Earth is tipping over!

The only thing tipping is this guys glass at happy hour or whatever hour. They really should drug test and breathalyze congresspersons each time they enter the capitol building.

What a disgrace!

DeathB4Tyranny on March 31, 2010 at 11:58 PM

justltl on March 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I trained in EM, and practiced for several years, but got burned out. Did some collaborating on research with a friend who is an overachiever like you :) (boarded in EM/IM/CC). Came back to practice a couple of years ago in the more controlled environs of a state prison in Indiana.

mikeyboss on April 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM

It’s not Hank Johnson’s fault. As a young lad he tripped and got his head caught in a cement mixer.

MB4 on April 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM

God bless that Admiral for not laughing HAO.

PoodleSkirt on April 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM

God bless that Admiral for not laughing HAO.

PoodleSkirt on April 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM

I hear that to keep from laughing he had to dig his fingernails into his hands so hard that he lost so much blood he needed a transfusion.

MB4 on April 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Is this a real ‘No-Sh*tter’? Is he competing with pat kennedy for number one whackjob of the congress? Sounds like they’re both puffing on the glass johnson to me.

Sam_I_Am on April 1, 2010 at 12:07 AM

MB4 on April 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM

From which, of course, we hope he did not receive any Hepatitis C virus.

mikeyboss on April 1, 2010 at 12:07 AM

mikeyboss on April 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Bless you, sir.
We will quite possibly meet, someday.
(Three squares and a nice pile of free weights is looking like an attractive retirement plan these days.)
(Not to mention the free medical care.)

justltl on April 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Smart power. He’ll get reelected for sure.

Mojave Mark on April 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM

he’s also a guy with a serious illness that affects his mind

Yeah, he’s a liberal. That is one destructive mental illness.

disa on April 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM

(Not to mention the free medical care.)

justltl on April 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM

There is some truth to that. I’ve seen more than one guy deliberately screw up his parole by assaulting a staff member, etc., because he doesn’t want to go back out in the world.

All the best to you as well!

mikeyboss on April 1, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Well God bless him.

carbon_footprint on April 1, 2010 at 12:25 AM

(LMAO…. quietly thinking OMG…)

This nation is in capable hands right…? *L*

Better bail California out or they may not be able to pay their bills and fall off into the ocean… /s

WhoU4 on April 1, 2010 at 12:26 AM

This…..actually explains SO much.

AbeFroman on April 1, 2010 at 12:31 AM

OK, serious question. This man would never be allowed anywhere near anything that might hurt someone (i.e, heavy equipment, electrical gear, etc.). Yet he is empowered to cast votes (can’t bring myself to use the words, “make decisions”) that affect the lives and well being of the citizens of the US?

/His meds ought to have the warning, “May cause stupidity and idiocy, do not legislate while using”

AZfederalist on April 1, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Perhaps if the Marines are kept on one side of the island and an even number of Chamorro are moved to the other side things will be okay. Obviously the Marines should be added to the island a little at a time while monitoring the potential tippage crisis. Likewise, if it looks like the island is starting to ride low in the water this should be a warning sign as well and the process should immediately cease.

R Square on April 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Mkay. He gets a pass on this one. I’m not even going to bother reading the comments, as there are sure to be asshats chortling over his frailty.

How do medical leaves of absence work in Congress? Would he simply be unable to vote? That’s probably why San Fran Nan hasn’t done anything about it. She’s going to hang onto every damn vote she can, in any way possible.

She’s even more of a scum bucket than I imagined.

nukemhill on April 1, 2010 at 12:43 AM