Caught on film: Congressman “spat on” by tea partier, sort of

posted at 8:59 pm on March 25, 2010 by Allahpundit

Via Nice Deb and Ace, who aptly characterizes this as a “Say It Don’t Spray It Class D Felony.” Skip ahead to around 1:20. A protester has his hands cupped around his mouth to yell something and it looks like some spittle hits Cleaver, who later accused the guy, and I quote, of having “allowed his saliva to hit my face.” Voila — a racial incident worthy of national headlines capped by a congressional press release noting that the spitter/spittler had been arrested. Except that he wasn’t: He was briefly detained and then let go. This was supposedly also around the time that tea partiers were shouting racial slurs at Cleaver, John Lewis, and other black congressmen. Listen closely and you … won’t hear any. Although if you do, or if you were there and have some tape lying around that captured them, you can make a cool ten grand from Andrew Breitbart. “Is it really possible that in 2010,” writes Breitbart, “in a crowd of 30 or 40 thousand people — at the center of a once-in-a-lifetime media circus — not one person’s flipphone, Blackberry, video recorder or a network feed caught a single incident?” E-mail him if you’ve got the smoking gun!

Incidentally, this is now the third incident involving alleged political intimidation that appears to have been blown out of proportion. The casket that so frightened Russ Carnahan was part of a prayer vigil meant to symbolize the death of liberty. And the bullet that broke that window in Cantor’s campaign office was, according to preliminary investigations, not fired directly at the building but up in the air, suggesting that it landed through the window through happenstance. Let’s all take a deep breath. Please?

Update: If you’re troubled by this alarming episode involving spittle unintentionally striking a Democrat, assuage your guilt by donating $5 to Obama’s money machine.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

crr6 claims to post here while she is actually IN class.

Del Dolemonte on March 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM

LOL. Obviously Del Dolemonte hasn’t been in law school. At least not in the last decade.

crr6 on March 25, 2010 at 11:45 PM

bitsy on March 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM

AnninCaing MAKE ME!
LOL!
It involves her usage of many F-bombs one day not too long ago.

Badger40 on March 25, 2010 at 11:50 PM

crr6 on March 25, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Even if this was so, college (or attending it) does not mean you are smart. And neither do grades (straight A students are often pretty wacko).
In fact, I would wager it actually can make you ‘more stupid’.
Which has been illustrated by yourself.

Badger40 on March 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM

What you guys have been doing is taking the lack of evidence as proof that it simply didn’t happen. That’s stupid. Would you agree?
crr6 on March 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

DUH! … innocent until proven guilty. That is still the law of the land, right? Or was there some executive order I missed out on? Are you actually paying real money for this education you think you are recieving?

bitsy on March 25, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Cleaver owes Americans an apology for creating a heightened level of tensions with his extremely over exaggerated claims, which he trumped up so he could get political mileage out of them.
His behavior is despicable, quite frankly.
I don’t think anyone likes having someone scream in their face, but Cleaver deliberately inflated what happened and then promoted the incident to his media lapdogs at MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ABC and CBS and they ran with it in order to incite hatred for Republicans so they could do as they have always done and come to Obama’s aid.

OxyCon on March 25, 2010 at 11:57 PM

good job tpers!

Everyone from Rush to Howie Car is saying to “take it easy” with the civil disobedience stuff.

Ok.. fine. But this is a good look at pushing it to the limit.

I love America as an idea and I love shore-side Americans like this even more – they are the guardians of the idea.

Don’t let anyone talk you out it.

amend2 on March 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM

good job tpers!

Ok.. fine. But this is a good look at pushing it to the limit.

Don’t let anyone talk you out it.

amend2 on March 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM

What is good look at pushing it to the limit? Please explain so I do not mistake this for something it is not?

bluemarlin on March 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I never said the lack of evidence proves it did happen. But you guys are saying the lack of evidence proves it didn’t happen. And that’s stupid.

No. We are saying provide corroboration in a crowd of thousands, with police and probably hundreds of cameras running.

Instead of just taking their word for it. We want them to provide something other than their word when there should be multitudes of ways to prove it.

But they have declined or cannot do so. So the accusation offers little merit.

It COULD have happened, but without some sort of proof, why should we just buy into it? We shouldn’t.

Opportunity Costs on March 26, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Question; Does the widespread use by Capital Hill politicians and media of the sexual epithet “teabagger,” legitimize the use of racial and sexual epithets that have previously been unacceptable?

If not, WHY?

If not, expect the level of vitriol to go WAY up from here!

Star20 on March 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM

This reminds me of when Keith Hernandez thought that Kramer spit on him. Not really. So if I walk by some people and wipe my face, does that mean someone spit on me? If someone spit on me, I would recoil and wipe my face immediately. This is so BS.

bloggless on March 26, 2010 at 1:17 AM

crr6 on March 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

1. You are more ignorant than I thought.
2. How would you argue this for your clients?

Beware of crr6 as an intellect, and especially as a lawyer.

Schadenfreude on March 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM

crr6 on March 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

And I claim that a giant spaghetti monster came down to Earth and personally gave birth to Obama. And, in doing so, wiped everyone’s memory of the event and even forged a birth certificate.

I’d like to see your proof that what I’m saying isn’t true. Certainly, your lack of proof isn’t evidence that this didn’t happen, either.

CatsGodot on March 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM

The left has created a stereotype of Tea Partiers, just like they do of everyone else. They need to feed this stuff to their masses to keep the stereotype alive, it doesn’t matter if the incidents are true or not, once in the mind of the left they’re true forever.

It reminds me very much of what was done to blacks in the South during and before the civil rights era.

29Victor on March 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM

Speaking of exaggerated claims…

What I can tell you is that Salem bought Hot Air because, if you’ll pardon a Sally Field moment here, they like us — they really, really like us. After all, they aren’t going to spend a boatload of cash (and no, I don’t have any idea what kind of boatload that might be) just to turn Hot Air into something completely different. If they wanted something completely different, they could have started something fresh with a lot less cost and competed against us instead.
When we negotiated our new relationships with Salem, both of us stressed the need to have the same editorial control and direction for Hot Air. Not surprisingly, Salem readily agreed. Now, they still own the business and can intervene when they see fit — just as Michelle could, but rarely if ever did — but they know us and our editorial choices. We clarified the process and the direction to our satisfaction. If we weren’t satisfied that we remained in position to maintain the current direction of Hot Air, neither of us would have stuck around. We did, and we’ll be around for a while, too.
That doesn’t mean there won’t be changes, of course, but most of those will be to broaden our impact and reach. Salem has a tremendous presence with its radio hosts, for instance, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see some synergy applied in that direction. Townhall, now our sister site, will remain separate from Hot Air, but we’ll probably have some opportunities to participate more often in the magazine in the future. I’m very excited about the potential for growth at Hot Air by being a part of the Salem family.

How many long time readers and commenters have been subjected to HA’s ban hammer these past several weeks?…And, why?

Gohawgs on March 26, 2010 at 1:47 AM

crr6,

What is becoming obvious is that there is a distinct lack of evidence. Given the strident nature of the claims made by the Democrats concerning the behavior of the tea party activists, there should have been a number of videos posted by now that prove their claims.

I also question your sensibilities about the law of our land. It is not the burden of the accused to prove their innocence. In our society it is the burden of the accuser to prove their guilt. If the Democrats wish to accuse, they should be willing to provide some proof of their accusation. But it seems to be the modus operandi of the left to point fingers even when it is a lie. Probably because they know that their media allies will help them spread the lie.

Finally, you seem to have missed your lessons in logic during your stint in college. It is a well known maxim that is is almost impossible to prove a negative. Yet, that is exactly what you are asking people to do. Your self-proclaimed intellect should be able to grasp that if the incident never took place it is impossible to get video to prove that it was never said. I am surprised that a supposed law school student never learned this since solid logic is required to formulate a successful argument in court. Because of this fact, I have to wonder if your position is from genuine ignorance of logic or because you are simply being intellectually dishonest.

Hawthorne on March 26, 2010 at 1:56 AM

LewRockwell.com -

Americans have every right to be angry at almost everything the feds do, and passions on both sides were strained as this epochal battle over health care reached the final vote. I look at the video linked in Cashill’s article, and I definitely do see anger. But no evidence of racism. What – were they supposed to stop their protesting and just smile and wave “hello” to these congressmen because they were black? That’s racism itself.

By the way, can anyone explain why the members of the Black Caucus were walking through the crowd? Where were they coming from? Since I didn’t watch the live coverage, I have no idea why they were there.

Congressmen usually take the underground Capitol Hill subway when going from their Senate and House office buildings (if that’s where they were coming from) to the Capitol for a vote. And if they are arriving by car, the car usually pulls right up to an entrance of the Capitol, so in that case they wouldn’t be walking a gauntlet through the crowd. Call me Mr. Suspicious, but it sort of looks to me like they wanted to provoke a reaction – not such a stretch for members of the Black Caucus. Call me Mr. Conspiracist, but I think I smell a set-up.

So, show me the videotape or recording evidence – not of vehemence, but of actual racism. If you produce it, I’m ready to condemn it. Short of that, I condemn the people who smear their opposition – without evidence – with such labels. That sort of group-smear may be politics as usual, but that’s why most Americans hate politics as usual.

A note to my liberal friends:

If you are uncomfortable with the vehemence of the protests, all I can say is, get used to it. It’s only going to get worse in the years ahead, on both the Left and the Right. As the nation heads toward bankruptcy, “entitlements” will be drastically cut and taxes will be drastically raised. There are going to be a lot of pissed-off people.

KentAllard on March 26, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Hawthorne on March 26, 2010

Being a leftie means never having to be consistent, honest, or reasonable.

chimney sweep on March 26, 2010 at 2:05 AM

I have worked in an area that always votes blindly for Democrats 95% of the time. Several times, I have been greeted by bullet holes through the office upon my arrival.

Grow some, libs!

HellCat on March 26, 2010 at 2:24 AM

Grow some, libs!

HellCat on March 26, 2010 at 2:24 AM

Let me guess; significant ‘disadvantaged minority’ population in your area?

Dark-Star on March 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM

CBS-NBC-ABC-CNN-MSNBC would be glad to pay a million dollars for such a video…. But they don’t dare advertise it, because if they did, and no one provided such, that would be prima facie evidence that it never happened, and they would then bust their own meme.

Schadenfreude on March 26, 2010 at 2:35 AM

Here is another one, I hope the staterunmedia runs with it

AN IMPLAUSIBLE REPORT IN THE SEATTLE TIMES: “A rock was thrown through the window of Driehaus’ Cincinnati office Sunday.”

Justin Binik-Thomas emails from Cincinnati that Rep. Driehaus’ office “is on the 30th floor of a skyscraper downtown.” He also says that he spoke to Driehaus’ office today and they said this never happened. Which is too bad, in a way, as the Reds could use a guy with an arm like that . . . .

macncheez on March 26, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Only an idiot would equate firing a gun with spittle. Stand up to the leftists and stop trying to appease them.

Basilsbest on March 26, 2010 at 6:16 AM

We must understand that this is nothing but an attempt by the Obama regime and its congressional enablers to intimidate, coerce and quell legitimate and legal political dissent . . . don’t fall for it and don’t be afraid . . . keep the pressure on.

rplat on March 26, 2010 at 6:35 AM

MB4 on March 25, 2010 at 11:28 PM

Went to bed.( reason for not responding)
FTR… my middle name is restraint…

jerrytbg on March 26, 2010 at 6:47 AM

A typical ploy of liberals. “He spit on me….waaahhh waaahhh….” cut the crap man. He was yelling “Kill the Bill” and your face got in the way.

afotia on March 26, 2010 at 7:32 AM

I don’t think it can be understated, how much what passes for media in this country, must be mocked, at every step.

A reporter reporting on this is NO DIFFERENT than Jayson Blair, and must be treated as such. Reporting with no proof is a fraud. Any reporter willingly letting themselves be played for a chump, has to be treated as such.

To me, that will always trump any threat/implication/whatever of violence. If there’s one thing we know, F’ing Re 0bama’s voting base hates being mocked.

MNHawk on March 26, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Ms. Capitol Police was right on Cleaver’s heels and never indicated in manner or verbally there was any express incident of spitting or otherwise outside of boisterous chanting for the away team much like a sporting event. In her official capacity, Ms. Capitol Police assessed the situation for the harmless sport it was and performed her duties without hindrance.

In fact, I find it illuminating Ms. Capitol Police walks back down the flight of stairs and out the same way she came in alone with nary a care in the world, and being engulfed by the crowd in the process.

Furthermore, it appears upon Cleaver’s return to the stairs he looks further down the path they took for arrival as if he is seeking Ms. Capitol Police who shortly proceeded him for guidance, and as he looks past the people gathered at the rail, is he looking for Ms. Capitol Police in the crowd? Also, as he turns before mounting the stairs again, Cleaver looks down the path as if he is seeking Ms. Capitol Police once more. Could it be she was leading the way back and could only surmise something happened at the point of Cleaver getting out of the car when she was not present for she did not witness anything?

In a sea of video rolling, without Ms. Capitol Police to corroborate Cleaver’s story (on the steps or once the gentleman was in handcuffs), he was left with no option but to drop the matter. The CBC sounds rather hysterical for the home team. Have they ceded the ground and wont take to the field in the future?

FeFe on March 26, 2010 at 7:49 AM

Cleaver should be fortunate that it was just spittle and not a fist or an aluminum baseball bat to the face!

pilamaye on March 26, 2010 at 8:26 AM

what a ridiculous waste of good blog space here. proves nothing. DD

Darvin Dowdy on March 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM

I couldn’t give a spit…

garry on March 26, 2010 at 8:34 AM

It’s pretty obvious the guy didn’t cough up a lunger and intentionally spit it at Cleaver. Even Cleaver’s reaction indicates that. He wiped a little spit off his face, in the exact same way everyone else has, when someone is talking to them (nevermind yelling, when it’s much more likely to occur)and they accidentally launch a little spit shower their way. Talk about manipulating what actually happened to make the Tea Partiers look bad. Typical Democrats. Had the “offender” been an anti-war protester and the gov’t official George Bush, the protester would have gotten a medal and seventeen interviews on CNN, NBC, and MSNBC for “demonstrating the courage of their convictions, and for fighting against empirialism and tyranny.”

Dopenstrange on March 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM

what a ridiculous waste of good blog space here. proves nothing. DD

Darvin Dowdy on March 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Yes, it does. It proves that the Democrats are lying, manipulative bastards, for going on every news outlet available and portraying this event as something it wasn’t: a “violent assault” or a “hate crime” perpetrated against a “respectable civil servant” by a “hoard of tea-bagging, red-necked racists.”

Dopenstrange on March 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Democrat politicians are lucky that we are civil and non-violent. Democrats are used to being coddled and shielded from the consequences of their corruption, incompetence and criminal acts and get all offended when a citizen even disagrees with them.

If they got what they truly deserve, they wouldn’t have to worry about preserving their cushy pensions and their Swiss bank accounts full of kickbacks and bribes.

They wouldn’t have to worry about anything other than the God’s judgement of them. Which for them, is a lot to worry about.

NoDonkey on March 26, 2010 at 9:23 AM

If that was a deliberate spit-take, then the red flag at 3:29 is surely a nazi swastika. What more proof do we need?

Huckabye-Romney on March 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM

It looked like the guy in a black T shirt was the so called spitter. Cleaver stopped and yelled at him and there was a cop RIGHT THERE. Cleaver continued up the stairs and came back with a different cop, but then it looked like he was looking for someone else. There was a guy with a very nice camcorder standing just to the right of the “spitter”. I want to see his video.

darwin-t on March 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Could there have been a second spitter…???

labrat on March 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I FOUND IT!!!!!!! The mystery is finally solved.

darwin-t on March 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

This should become a running joke. When you’re talking with a friend, and one of you catches a fleck of spray, he points to the other and yells, “Racist!” And then everybody laughs and laughs.

Some of these Reps clearly hoped to provoke something, striding into a righteously angry, chanting crowd. But all he got was a fleck of spray from a guy yelling too hard. Disappointing.

Agam on March 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

crr6 on March 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

The faxes happened, Anthony Weiner received them here in NY – so it happened.

And he wasn’t the only one and we heard the voicemails left for bart Stupak. Those accents weren’t from Michigan I might add.

AprilOrit on March 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Regarding Stupak and those vms, funny how a baby killer becomes the victim of threats of those who, ahem, want to protect life.

AprilOrit on March 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I agree with the GOP congresspeople on this one. Yes, the derogatory racial slurs are unacceptable to 99.9% of us, and yes, people need to calm down. However, this is sheer hypocricy to protest so much about what a few individuals have done in the name of “teaparties” and then ignore the same type of actions from the Left.

I think that the fire shot at Cantor’s office really made the point well yesterday.

AnninCA on March 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

do you hear something?????

screwauger on March 26, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Talking about fear and loathing, Chucky Johnson (no link for Chucky) is back going after Stephen Green, who everyone knows is a right wing extremist (not):

After my last encounter with Stephen Green, in which he put his reputation on the line to defend white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, it’s not surprising to see Green being called out by TPM for advocating bringing back tarring and feathering. And possibly more.

In the post, titled “Put the Fear of Something Into Them,” Pajamas’ Denver Editor Stephen Green riffed on the recent threats and attacks on Democrats and concluded:

“If this abominable, unconstitutional, usurperous, injurious, unsustainable and ruinous new health care law has a mere ten legislatures afraid for their safety, then this country might already be too far gone to save itself.”

Then, in a comments section exchange with a reader, Green, who calls himself “Vodkapundit,” took it further.

“This country has a fine tradition of tarring & feathering, and one I’ve come to the reluctant conclusion needs to come back,” he wrote in response to a reader named Geekesque. “If the US Government considers that terrorism, consider the source.”

Asked by another reader how far Green’s “condoning of violence against us ‘Nazi’ liberals” goes, Green responded:

“That depends entirely on how much violence is done to our liberties by your idiotic policies. Right now, tar & feathers still seem extreme. Tomorrow? It’s in your hands.”

It’s really a shame to see Pajamas Media publishing this kind of extremist nonsense — not to mention the climate change denial, creationism, and every other far right crazy talking point you’ll find at the 2010 version of PJM. It’s become World Net Daily Lite.

Mr. Joe on March 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I laughed when I heard about the shooting at Cantor’s office. Point made. Set. Match.

You really couldn’t have ordered up a better “argument” than reality.

AnninCA on March 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM

This video clip was hilarious. The party of congressmen and lackeys were definitely trying to provoke an incident as evidenced by the one individual filming with two camera phones. When Cleaver is supposedly “spat upon”, his lady Capitol Police protector evidently took it for what it was, a boisterous shouting opponent. Cleaver comes back down the steps at about 2:40 into the clip with what he hopes will be a more “sympathetic” (black) Capitol Policeman to look for the “spitter”. Cleaver stands right in front of the alleged “spitter”, a man in a black t-shirt, white name tag and white cap. Cleaver does not recognize him. How could this be? Do all white people look alike? No, Cleaver does not want to “find” the “spitter”, he wants only the accusation. To confront the man, Cleaver runs the risk of the truth being revealed, so rather than removing all doubt as to his foolishness, Cleaver looks beyond the man in question, shrugs and retreats up the steps. Cleaver, Obama, Reid and Pelosi are all cut from the same shoddy piece of cloth.

scullymj on March 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Good!!!! This goose stepping commie pig needs to have urine, and crap thrown on him just like to rest of the Dumb-o-crat commie party!

Confederate on March 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Confederate on March 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Sing Go!MOBY

daesleeper on March 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Oh, in that case it’s all good.

They just fired their weapons in the air, ummmm, yeah, no problem…

gaius on March 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM

How about donating that five bucks to a challenger for Pelosi instead?

popularpeoplesfront on March 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Confederate on March 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Sentiments like that will certainly win people over to our side. Isn’t there a better way to convice someone of your cause than calling them a commie pig?

hawksruleva on March 26, 2010 at 12:20 PM

The Cantor firing story……totally burst the balloon from the blogs on the Left.

Boy, they took the other stories off is a jiffy!

AnninCA on March 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Remember when spitting, rock throwing, chemical spraying were the highest form of patriotism?

Terp Mole on March 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Remember when spitting, rock throwing and chemical spraying was “the highest form of patriotism“?

Terp Mole on March 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM

AnninCA on March 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM

When it stops working for the left, the media stops working the story.

I was wondering what happened.

Now they will just refer back to it all as indisputable history.

IlikedAUH2O on March 26, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I wish someone would have just asked them two things:

Why did you decide to walk in this way and create a spectacle rather than take the subway?

How does it feel to return Americans to slavery?

riverrat10k on March 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I know this has to have been addressed (didn’t have time to read the whole thread), but . . . WTF?!?!

There isn’t any evidence that Obama is the head of a secret world-wide organization of satan worshipers who sacrifice their young on the altars of their nefarious gods while chanting “I won, I won, I won” – but that doesn’t mean its not true, right?

Hmm, wait a minute, that was a bad example! I guess there is actually more evidence that all of that is true than there is that a tea party advocate yelled racial slurs at these congress people.

Ooops – sorry – my bad.

Fatal on March 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Listen closely and you … won’t hear any.

That’s because you didn’t play it backwards. If you do, you will hear George Carin’s “Seven Deadly Words” monologue. This was clearly a symbolic threat against the senator’s life because George Carlin is dead.
Racist…

Glenn Jericho on March 26, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Wow, that was horrible and such a senseless act, yelling at a guy and having a fleck of spittle hit him! I mean, that’s even worse than someone throwing a shoe or a pie at someone who you don’t agree with.

Being a liberal democrat means never having to say you’re sorry. Because the rules don’t apply to you.

What a bunch of whiny, hypocritical babies they are.

Sterling Holobyte on March 26, 2010 at 6:10 PM

You really couldn’t have ordered up a better “argument” than reality.

AnninCA on March 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM

If that also even happened….

AprilOrit on March 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Great post. Great way to expose all that smoke and mirrors goin’ on!

Minorcan Maven on March 27, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Just a damn shame the punk wasn’t dragged into the crowd and given the ASS KICKING he so richly deserves!! These light weights would have lasted about 30 seconds in Selma.

nukeemnow on March 27, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Cleaver is so smart,and racist, that he came back with a cop to pick out the guy who spat on him. The guy in the black shirt and white cap was standing right in front of him and he couldn’t even pick him out.
But he and his “brothers” (is that racist?) claimed all kind of things happened to them. Surprised nobody came out with a gun below his head and acted like Cleavon Little in “Blazing Saddles”.

ChiTownPizza on March 28, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Stupid thing that the guy who “supposedly” spit on the black congressman, was standing right in front of him when the congressmen brought back the pooolice. He can’t remember what the guy looked like 1 minute after the “crime”. Well, those angry white men do all look alike.

Bwahhhhhh

Lisa on March 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Wow that was terrifying…He should have been wearing one of those Code Pink CU*T shirts that protesters wore to greet Palin and her daughter to protect himself from the angry loogy.

Give me a break, you left freaks make me sick.

oped01 on March 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM

I call this the Slaughter rule, after famed sprayer Sgt. Slaughter of the WWF (now WWE, after they lost a fight with a panda).

hawksruleva on April 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM