Obama approval rating at 43%: Rasmussen

posted at 10:12 am on March 10, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Barack Obama hits the campaign trail again this month in support of a tremendously unpopular ObamaCare bill — and his numbers have started nose-diving again.  Rasmussen’s latest daily poll shows Obama now at 43% approval, with 56% disapproving, the lowest figures of his presidency.  His “passion index” has once again hit its lowest level at -21, as less than a quarter of registered voters now strongly approve of his performance:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 22% of the nation’s voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -21. That matches the lowest Approval Index rating yet recorded for this President (see trends).

Forty-two percent (42%) of Democrats Strongly Approve while 72% of Republicans Strongly Disapprove. Among those not affiliated with either major political party, 17% Strongly Approve and 45% Strongly Disapprove. …

Overall, 43% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President’s performance. That, too matches the lowest level yet recorded for this President. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove.

So far, this hard pivot to the economy has worked out well for Obama, hasn’t it?  Three months ago, the White House had accurately diagnosed the political problem for Obama’s slide in the polls.  Obama and the Democrats had spent most of the year haggling over a progressive hobby horse while American unemployment skyrocketed.  They pledged to backburner the ObamaCare effort and start focusing on jobs, but they only turned out a wan $15 billion package that won’t stimulate any new job creation at all.

Now, Obama wants to double down and force ObamaCare through when he should be starting from scratch.  He’s filling every available moment with his campaign, sucking all of the oxygen out of job-creation efforts, while his pet project only gets less popular by the day.  Small wonder that only 22% of the electorate has strong approval of his performance.

It took George Bush almost six years to get to this level of job approval.  Obama’s managed it in 14 months.  That’s change no one can believe in, apparently.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

This bastard has a negative trend on every area he has touched to the point they celebrate losing only 36K jobs in February.

highhopes on March 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM

+++1000!!!

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Thanks! Getting carpal tunnel syndrome from scrolling past the screeds.

katy the mean old lady on March 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM
———–
It’s not a screed – it’s a transcript of Palin’s speech at the Republican Convention.

fossten on March 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM

highhopes on March 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM
+++1000!!!

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Everything obama touches turns to sh*t.

HornetSting on March 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Man the life boats!

Man the life boats!

Every man- er, uh, Socialist, er, Democrat! for himself!!

Dick Turpin on March 10, 2010 at 11:54 AM

The Mayor of Las Vegas pegged Obama correctly. He is a slow learner.

Americannodash on March 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Let’s all call a truce–think point has been made about long essay-length posts, I hope…
As for me, it makes me dizzy having to scroll fast. :)

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM

highhopes on March 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM
+++1000!!!

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Everything obama touches turns to sh*t.

HornetSting on March 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM

We have not had a month since Obama came that created a net positive job I think correct. Every month more people lose their jobs and healthcare then gain them. the more Obama is talking helathcare the more people he is causing to lose it.

Obama has been responsible for more than a million people losing healthcare last year alone

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM

As for me, it makes me dizzy having to scroll fast. :)

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM

truce it is

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 12:01 PM

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Damn–that was spot-on!

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Watch Barrack limbo under that rock!
(Damn; That came out good; Have to get some music to go with it).

Cybergeezer on March 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM

“Watch Barrack Limbo Under That Rock” by Eminem!

Cybergeezer on March 10, 2010 at 12:14 PM

I truly believe Obow defines ‘leadership’ as going after what he wants, no matter what, in face of a majority opposing him. He’s like a general who keeps ordering his troops to attack though they’re on the verge of being wiped out as a force.

Liam on March 10, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Liam on March 10, 2010 at 12:17 PM

yeap always thought the healthcare bill reminded me of pickets charge

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 12:23 PM

nice post ed, couldnt have said it better myself.

a bit of more bad news for the obama spin on “recovery”

Unemployment Surges, Reaches All-Time High in 5 States in January 2010

Anti-Harkonnen Freedom Fighter on March 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I disagree with your premise. You must not be aware of the eleventy-billion jobs he has saved. In addition, last month he saved the entire solar system by scowling at Mars, keeping it from exploding.

I think a small thank-you is in order.

BobMbx on March 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Can we get a ban/warning here?

Dude – start your own blog or write a book or something.

Midas on March 10, 2010 at 10:50 AM

You are missing the point unseen…I respect you, but an essay is not what the comment board is about. And yes, most of us scroll past long-winded (worded) responses, but it gets irritating because I really want to read what you have to say…Just put it in less paragraphs…
Or are you trying to get into the Green Room…

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Do you think it is free to provide a service like this? Every character that you print has to be stored and then transmitted every time someone views one of these pages. That costs the site hosts money.

In addition, throwing things at people that they are not interested may make you feel special, but it is abusive behavior.

Give them the link, if they want to follow it they can.

Stop acting like an a$$hole.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I thought the antidote to hate speech was more free speech. Heaven forbid we should have to scroll past paragraphs and paragraphs of words we already know by heart, and yet we ignore because they don’t EXACTLY match our feelings.

As one of the unfriendly long winded posters here, I’m afraid that banning long winded comments would be unseemly and most unwise. I know Allah doesn’t like my attitude sometimes and others get called on the carpet as well. I know folks scroll past long comments because they don’t feel like reading all that.

But just because a subject cannot be adequately addressed in a 30 second soundbite or a three line snarky post doesn’t mean it has no value and should be ignored or banned. That throws the baby out with the bath water.

The Truth isn’t always found in the one liner or comedians would be the great philosophers of record and antiquity. Unseen’s post is neither irrelevant, nor inconsistent with the viewpoints you all have here. Just because Sarah said it better than the rest of us doesn’t mean we shouldn’t pay attention to the words and the entire speech.

Because that is EXACTLY how the American people voted the least qualified presidential candidate into the Presidency in November 2008. By not listening to, or ignoring the words which were readily available, in massive quantities, to explain just what a Liar, Thief, and Charlatan, the current occupant of the White House is.

……. and yet he IS the one in charge, ins’t he? make the same mistakes again at your own peril, and the peril of your children’s future.

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I think a small thank-you is in order.

BobMbx on March 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM

yeah but it lost Pulto so its a wash

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Thank you and you said what I have been trying to say much better and much clearer.

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM

You arrived late to the party and the party’s over…not to mention that the whole point went zooming right past your eyes…

It was already established that the ban-hammer shouldn’t have been evoked, all sides have made their points and moved on…stop beating a dead horse…

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 12:41 PM

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 12:41 PM

As you wish, madam.

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:42 PM

the comments add vaule to the site.

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Some do, yours don’t.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I’m generally in favor of Barry keeping his mouth shut, with one exception: a press conference would yield an approval rating into the 30s. Everyone knows this clown can’t speak off Prompter.

No beer summit is going to fix another “stupidly”, either. Bring on a presser!

Grace_is_sufficient on March 10, 2010 at 12:47 PM

As for me, it makes me dizzy having to scroll fast. :)

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 11:58 AM

lovingmyUSA on March 10, 2010 at 12:41 PM

My how the world changes in less than an hour, eh? Seems like only ten minutes of scrolling and reading for me. Hmmmm.

But then again, I guess I’m a little bit blind, aren’t I?

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I don’t have any problem with long winded comments. I do have problems with people who copy page after page from an article or speech, when a link would suffice.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Some do, yours don’t.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Says the arbiter of what is worthy of reading and literary comment….

….. and what is not.

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Markthegreat,

While I agree with you in theory regarding overly long comments (although I am occassionally guilty myself), I think you did go a little strong arm right off the bat. I don’t know if Unseen has a habbit here of leaving extra-long comments, but this is the first time I recall seeing one from him.

I haven’t seen, for instance, anyone really jump all over Baxter Green for his comments and they tend to the long side.

Monkeytoe on March 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM

The AP is delusional, as usual.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2010 at 12:52 PM

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM

And yet, not everyone is as computer literate as you. Some of us are really old, you know? We didn’t know what a blockquote was until last year. Still don’t know what Twitter is, and just generally enjoy the free exchange of ideas, and spittle when we argue with others.

Don’t mean to be difficult about this. I’m just old and have different manners and opinions on this. You’re not wrong. I just think you live too fast if you would rather disregard longer winded pieces. After all, many masterpieces were written in long winded novels. Sir Winston Churchill’s History of the Second World War and Lee’s Lieutenants by Freeman are examples of knowledge you can’t get in a 20 second soundbite or three line post.

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM

People who are 75 and 79 are supporting Health Care Reform.

Sounds like a death wish to me.

PappaMac on March 10, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I still cannot believe the Pres is sending out a second bogus jobs bill

Search the web to get details on the new bill and it is hard to find

States would get 24.7 billion Medicaid, 2.3 billion to NY, 700 million to NYC and counties in NY

payroll tax exemptions for 60 day hires (in Michigan, it
takes 90 days to qualify for unemployment)

Highway project continuation

What jobs are in this bill? It is another State local prop up, a little more unemployment, and a temptation to hire temps

We are pouring tax dollars to prop up state and local payrolls, when it would be cheaper to pay unemployment to the same workers. The subsidies have to end and when they end the workers will be umemployed anyway. Money down the drain

How much more money can Obama print before he has to raise interest to borrow? The bums in DC deserve the low approval

entagor on March 10, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Bring on a presser!

Grace_is_sufficient on March 10, 2010 at 12:47 PM

After the healthcare summit debacle, I don’t think Obama is going to be allowed to ad lib for a while.

highhopes on March 10, 2010 at 12:57 PM

I never thought I would see a worse president in my lifetime after coming of age in Carter’s presidency. Carter almost has an excuse, he was too nice of a man to be president and managed to get himself all wee wee’d up over the hostage crisis instead of handling it with a firm, swift respoinse.

However, Carter never came across to me, THEN, as someone who didn’t believe in America’s greatness. He has gone toxic that way since as he has cozied up to every one of America’s enemies abroad.

Carter was an UNMITIGATED DISASTER as an economic president. My age group graduated from college while he was president and faced 10-15% unemployement, 15+% inflation and 18% mortgages. And I remember sitting in an economic class when the idiot Kaynes theory professor was telling us we could not have inflaction and high unemployment at the same time. DUDE!!!! open your eyes to what was around you at the time.

Next year, we will see the inflation catch up to Carter years, as we are monetizing our debt. I am doing everything I can to get in prevention mode, including getting a 4.125% 15 year loan locked in. I haven’t figure out how to protect my savings from the inflation, but at least the mortgage will be secure from disaster. I don’t think gold is the answer right now, and the stock market is not the answer right now. SO we just all need to hunker down, vote out this Congressional leadership and be the party of NO until we can get this MAN CHILD out of the White House.

Rush has him pegged correctly, he is a MAN CHILD and is showing a temper tantrum over getting his way with health care. He is a horrible person and a worst president.

karenhasfreedom on March 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM

entagor on March 10, 2010 at 12:56 PM

What happened to pay go which was just signed into law. If they want to add 24.7B to Medicaid, what is the filthy lying coward willing to give up?

highhopes on March 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Dear Sir, as always, this place is better when you are in it. Don’t be deterred by anything/anyone, and please visit more often. Your contributions are delightful, and based on so much experience. Thanks for all and all the best, always.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2010 at 12:59 PM

He’s filling every available moment with his campaign, sucking all of the oxygen out of job-creation efforts, while his pet project only gets less popular by the day. Small wonder that only 22% of the electorate has strong approval of his performance

Yes, but you have to admire the dedication, the moral clarity and the dreamy trousers, don’t you? Davey Brooks

james23 on March 10, 2010 at 1:00 PM

karenhasfreedom on March 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM

You think this obsession with healthcare is an ego thing? Somebody told little Barry no so he’s having a fit until he gets his way?

highhopes on March 10, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Says the arbiter of what is worthy of reading and literary comment….

….. and what is not.

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:50 PM

And he has such amazing qualifications like…the fact that he’s SO GREAT! He says it, so it must be true.

Dark-Star on March 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Call the Stupak office today – (202) 225-4735.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Now, Obama wants to double down and force ObamaCare through when he should be starting from scratch. He’s filling every available moment with his campaign, sucking all of the oxygen out of job-creation efforts, while his pet project only gets less popular by the day.

But, he’s following the instructions carefully.

ALINSKY RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

faraway on March 10, 2010 at 1:08 PM

The fact that they ignored the economy/jobs will really do them in. It’s the BIG elephant in the room, which they ignore at their absolute peril. It’s marvelous to watch.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2010 at 1:08 PM

ooh! Rush is throwing down a gauntlet on Obama right now. BHO and axelrod are going hungry today, Rush is eating their lunch—big time.

ted c on March 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM

America is innately strong enough to survive a really bad president who is wrong-headed and overmatched on every significant problem facing the country both internally and externally.

The most important job is limiting the damage that this ill-equipped and poorly chosen chief executive is doing to our country. The 2010 election is one of the biggest we will ever see. All hands on deck donating and volunteering for principled conservative candidates.

Edouard on March 10, 2010 at 1:18 PM

***
HI KARENHASFREEDOM–12:58. Good comments on Jimmy Carter. It made me feel ashamed to watch our country being led by such a clueless clown. The president’s first job is to protect our country and it’s citizens. Compare the Israeli approach to the Entebbe airport hostage crisis to how Carter “handled” it.
***
One week for the Israelis to figure out a plan that would work. Another week to rehearse the plan. Let the diplomats talk up a storm–at two weeks–with no change or help by the “international community”–hit them hard, kill the terrorists, free the hostages and bring them home.
***
More than a year for Jimmy Carter to do anything–in response to an act of war. And then come up with a half-assed “rescue” that failed miserably. The U.S. Navy could have embargoed the Iranian oil shipments and sunk their ships. The U.S. Air Force could have bombed their refineries, ports, bridges, railroads, etc. and weakened them while they were fighting Saddam Hussein in the contested oil field areas. President Teddy Roosevelt or Ronald Reagan would have solved the problem in a few weeks. And if hostages were killed–Hiroshima time!
***
But things are far worse now than when Carter was president. Comrade Obama (PBUH) does apology tours, uses Neville Chamberlain “diplomacy”, and trashes our economy. And He is warming up the SHAMNESTY and C(R)AP AND TAX disasters now–as He raises taxes and kills business.
***
John Bibb
***

rocketman on March 10, 2010 at 1:28 PM

karenhasfreedom on March 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Good points. The tax-free municipal bond used to be the safe haven in times like this. My parents bought my husband and I one for our wedding in 1987 that paid 7%. You used to be able to count on interest going up when inflation hit, including on the tax-frees, short-term CDs, and Money Market accounts.

I don’t know if this will happen this time around. And I wouldn’t have a good feeling about trusting any State or Local government’s “credit rating” on tax-frees. S&P and Moody’s didn’t do so well on rating those credit default swaps . . . (rolls eyes).

Greyledge Gal on March 10, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Monkeytoe on March 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM

My first comment was something along the lines of “HTML links are your friend”. Nothing more, nothing less.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 1:32 PM

And yet, not everyone is as computer literate as you.
Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Nothing to it.
Go to the web page you are interested in. Highlight the address in the address bar. Press control-C.
Return to the comment page, go to the comment box, press control-V. Then add explaining comments regarding what the link is to.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Edouard on March 10, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Agree – we needed a Babe Ruth president and we got Eddie Gaedel.

NoDonkey on March 10, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM

When referencing a long winded novel, should you copy the entire novel in your letter, or tell the person to whom you are writting, where a copy of the novel can be found.

As I stated before, copying the article/speech in it’s entirety places this site under the risk of being sued for copyright violations.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Dark-Star on March 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM

At last, you have recognized my true worth. Congratulations.

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM

MarkTheGreat on March 10, 2010 at 1:34 PM

One issue was left unaddressed. There actually are some people out there who are still on dialup. I know two who have given up on blogs that tend to numerous and/or long comments on interesting threads because the refresh rate made it all too tedious.

I was on a slow dialup on old land lines like everyone else in this immediate area, until other, but expensive, options became available less than a year ago. Some days following blogs was a chore, but the only source of actual, truthful news and opinions.

Just something to consider as a courtesy to them.

Yoop on March 10, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Let go now; quit fighting each other and go fight Obama and his Chicago thugs. The country will thank you.

Schadenfreude on March 10, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Wonder what his rating will be when we start getting ENFORCED HEALTHCARE?

Cybergeezer on March 10, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Oh, Michelle? Are you proud of your country now?

Cybergeezer on March 10, 2010 at 2:35 PM

just in case no one has mentioned this:

the interesting number in this poll in the strongly support number.

The Left’s argument is that h/c reform would buoy their leftist base. I would predict that the strongly support would be going up as we move closer to the Left’s Final Victory over our health.

But that doesn’t seem to be happening.

r keller on March 10, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Monkeytoe on March 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM

which tends to show it was not so much the comment as the content of the comment. The Palin RNC speech was 100% correct on everything that is happening and has happened in the last 14 months some people would rather others not be reminded of the fact that the little lady from AK was so correct on this fact as well as many others. Mitt, McCain, mitchals, Tpaw they all got it wrong….. they all got it wrong.

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Subsunk

Subsunk on March 10, 2010 at 12:54 PM

And some of us were taught in school how to speed read I’m taking it Mark never was taught…

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 3:45 PM

faraway on March 10, 2010 at 1:08 PM

The problem with that rule that lefties fail to grasp is that after a certain period of time your enemies that are left standing are battle tested veterans that will usally be the creme of the crop and they will counter attack and destroy you because your side is worn out anf used to offense and not defense.

A good general always leaves his enemy a way out so that they will flee when the battle goes against them instead of cutting off all retreat so they must make a last stand.

Last stands are the worse for both sides as Obama is finding out today

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 3:55 PM

unseen on March 10, 2010 at 3:55 PM

The fact is, Obama refuses to flee in spite of all the opportunities he’s been handed. Obama will continue to do for Democrats what he accomplished in Virginia, New Jersey, and Massachusetts.

I say let the left throw themselves off this cliff.

Roy Rogers on March 10, 2010 at 5:33 PM

When he hits 39% look out America.I believe he will come unglued.I hope to God i,m wrong but i fear for our country and what this man might try to do.

thmcbb on March 10, 2010 at 5:36 PM

It took George Bush almost six years to get to this level of job approval. Obama’s managed it in 14 months.

B+

LOL! I love it. What an effin FAILURE this leftist turd is!

elduende on March 10, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Ernie- tell us how this is meaningless.

CWforFreedom on March 10, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Actually, I think his Quixotic pursuit of a health care takeover is the best thing that we could hope for in terms of economic policy. Think about it, would you rather have the Donkeys spending night and day (and zillions more of our dollars) trying to “create or save” more jobs?

Not just no, but hell no! As long as health scare doesn’t pass (and I still doubt it ever will) then we get the benefit of these idiots not “helping” us in other, more destructive ways.

MJBrutus on March 10, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Public scorn for Congress sharpens, support for Obama holds

Bill Blizzard on March 10, 2010 at 12:52 PM

“Is it snowing in here, or WHAT???

Del Dolemonte on March 10, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Begun, this poll number sinkage has

datadriver on March 10, 2010 at 7:58 PM

43% approval rating? In a year, the Democrats will be begging Hillary to run against Obama in the primaries.

Roxeanne de Luca on March 10, 2010 at 9:05 PM

He screwed up his oath of office, and it’s been downhill ever since. Has he done anything right the first time??

tatersalad on March 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Roxeanne de Luca on March 10, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Sorry, it will be too late. I believe that the majority have had their fill. If the Democrats continue they will no longer be trusted on a national level.

whbates on March 10, 2010 at 10:38 PM

30′s by the midterms, for sure.

Awesome.

RedNewEnglander on March 10, 2010 at 11:59 PM

tatersalad on March 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I’m no Obama apologist. It was Roberts that effed that up.

daesleeper on March 11, 2010 at 12:11 AM

We need the Bobs to come in and ask: “What is it that you do here?

Metro on March 11, 2010 at 12:47 AM

It just goes to show that 43% of the country is really dumb.Not even Obama’s direct descendants will benefit from the Banana Republic he is creating.

MaiDee on March 11, 2010 at 5:35 AM

I just don’t get it. Why do we spend so much time critizing each other over LENGHTS OF COMMENT? Damn man!

Obama’s approval is falling. Why?

I will tell you why. The American people were asleep. This man told us want he wanted to do and no one would believe him.

He said.
I will cause energy cost to skyrocket.
I will bankrupt energy companies.
I will take over health care.
I will nationlize banks.
I will have Fedaral union leaders in my white house.
I will not allow competion in education.
I will redistribute the wealth.

The list goes on but what I will say is that the American populace is waking from a sleep.

TomLawler on March 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM

TomLawler on March 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM

It’s impolite
It’s ineffective.
It puts HA at risk of being sued over copyright infringement
It robs the other site of ad revenue

MarkTheGreat on March 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM

You don’t understand….his approval numbers with the main stream media are still in the stratosphere. Having the hearts and minds of the media in your pocket is almost as good as having the vote counters in your pocket.

olesparkie on March 11, 2010 at 12:00 PM