Crist: Don’t scrap ObamaCare, even though I can’t name anything good about it

posted at 12:00 pm on February 27, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Charlie Crist apparently wants to cast himself as a reasonable moderate in the Florida Republican primary for the open Senate seat.  That may be understandable with Marco Rubio’s rise as a conservative star in the national political fundament, but it takes more than gainsay to make an argument for moderate positions.  Call this a Kirk Watson moment; when the Palm Beach Post challenged Crist’s insistence that he wouldn’t scrap ObamaCare by asking him to identify anything he liked about it, Crist came up empty (via Newsbeat1):

Gov. Charlie Crist, a Republican U.S. Senate candidate, told The Palm Beach Post editorial board on Friday that, unlike many Republicans in Washington, he didn’t think President Obama should scrap his health care reform proposal:

“There may be parts of it that you don’t have to scrap. There are three parts of it that I would like to see scrapped: It would raise taxes significantly, it would raise rates significantly and it would take half-a-trillion dollars out of Medicare.

“I think the real issue here, as it relates to health care, is that people want it to not cost so much and people want to have access to it. I think there is a consensus of agreement that the health care that is delivered in America is good. But it’s not easy to get it and it’s too expensive when you do get it.”

Asked if there were any parts of the bill he liked, Crist said:

“I don’t think a whole lot. Watching the discussion yesterday (Thursday) you get a chance to sort of see more of it be ferreted out. You know, I’m the kind of guy … I’m pragmatic. The stimulus is a great example. We needed the money. Every other Republican governor took it, too. I was just maybe a little more honest and straight forward about it. Well, shame on me for being honest. But, you know, as it relates to health care, if there are good ideas, I’m willing to look at them. And I would take that same approach to any issue in Washington.”

Asked again if there were any parts he liked he said:

“Not at present. No.”

Not one good idea?

“There may be. There may be. You know, I’m pretty focused on Florida right now. I mean, after the session I’ll be more focused on the issues in Washington. But I’ve got to do my first job first.”

In other words, Crist hasn’t even looked at the proposal — which is a big problem for Floridians.  A major component of ObamaCare is the expansion of Medicaid, which will create a new, gigantic unfunded mandate on the states.  Governors around the country should be perusing this bill carefully in order to plan for the financial disaster it will bring to states already awash in red ink.  That isn’t just a “Washington” issue, but a critical issue for Florida taxpayers.  After eight months, Crist still hasn’t bothered to look into it.

Governor Crist, that is your job.

If that’s the case, then why is Crist even offering an opinion on whether or not to scrap ObamaCare?  Does he often just take positions solely on the basis of what his political opponent thinks?  Maybe Floridians should vote for the thinker, and not for the poseur.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

He likes the part where he gets stuff and doesn’t like the parts where he has to pay.

Another liberal moron.

pedestrian on February 27, 2010 at 12:03 PM

We’re being enslaved by the dumbest people in our society.

Bishop on February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Make way for Marco old man.

RobCon on February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

..Crist should cast himself into the ocean and hopes that he rapidly becomes shark sh!t.

Man, is this guy going off the deep end or what?

VoyskaPVO on February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

This kind of thing really makes me angry.

I cannot find a job right now, but when I Am employed, if I did my job like most of the people in politics do their jobs, I’d be fired. No questions.

bridgetown on February 27, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Charlie, you might want to untie that anchor you have tied around your neck.
just sayin’

VegasRick on February 27, 2010 at 12:05 PM

“I don’t think a whole lot.”

Well Gov Crist, that’s pretty obvious. Even my state’s democrat governor, Phil Bredesen, called Obamacare “The mother of all unfunded mandates”. Get with the program for your state, Charlie.

Intrepid on February 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Crist should go ahead and change to democrat.

farright on February 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Right, Mr M. Coming from Florida, he should understand the subject!

Would have been nice if he spun the subject to the Republican suggestions. And then actually knew some of them.

IlikedAUH2O on February 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Crist has been a major disappointment. Rubio will clean his clock — and he knows it.

johnsteele on February 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

I think the fact that he’s interviewed repeatedly on PMS-NBC says it all.

UnderstandingisPower on February 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

That’s it. You’re toast. Toodle-loo, Charlie.

petefrt on February 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

oh my did Hot Airswitch ownership yet..got my first Pop-up

malkinmania on February 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Wow. Crist was really well-prepared for that interview, wasn’t he? He had to know he’d be asked about the HC bill, but he couldn’t be bothered to even make the effort to learn some of the details of what’s in it, so that he didn’t sound like a fool when he talked about it.

Florida voters, you deserve better than this.

AZCoyote on February 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

he wants another hug from his good buddy Obama

historian on February 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

IOW, I want free stuff. Wow, inspiring words, Charlie. It’s hard to imagine why Marco Rubio is kicking your backside.

pehrsson on February 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I hope Rubio runs all over the state with these quotes. What is Crist thinking?

jsulman on February 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Why should he read a bill before having an opinion on it? It’s not like many in Congress do, either

Wethal on February 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

yeah, primary voters love moderates.

rob verdi on February 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

C-ya

CWforFreedom on February 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM

=========================================================
This scrapping he speaks of,sounds a tad like
the Clunker Bailout,of scrapping the drive-trains!!

Wait a tick,hes saying don’t scrap,but there are 3 parts
he would like seeing scrapped!!

This sounds like a Kerry moment!!

canopfor on February 27, 2010 at 12:11 PM

These people are braindead,Oh Wait!,they think we are.

ohiobabe on February 27, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Hellrider on February 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM

You don’t like it but it shouldn’t be scrapped? I do not get it. Shouldn’t things you don’t like be scrapped? This guy’s an idiot.

rbj on February 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM

With apologies to retards, Crist is a retard.

Cicero43 on February 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Would someone please get Charlie to a suicide hot line?

katy the mean old lady on February 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Crusader Rabbit is anxiously awaiting the next election when I can vote Marco in and Crist out. Mr. SunTan should work for the Chamber of Commerce or Tourism Board and stay the heck out of political discussions.

Crusader Rabbit on February 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Charlie can’t decide what he likes or dislikes about Obamacare. That’s real decisive leadership!

cubachi on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

It would seem that after hugging Barry this man seems to have a very LIBERAL affliction ?

Sandybourne on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Hey, Jetboy. I want to hear your defense of this. Good luck.

kingsjester on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Not so sure I’d want to be described as “a conservative star in the national political fundament”…..

matteorobsoni on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

That’s about how he has run our State and why he will NOT be our Senator!

hpk1942 on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

That Florida Sun is hot. It can boil the brain, and make you “moderate.” It’s dangerous.

RBMN on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

rbj on February 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM

rbj: Crist should be scrapped,and hopefully Rubio will
have him crushed,then off to be re-cycled!!:)

canopfor on February 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Death. Wish.

jukin on February 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Does orange qualify as light-skinned? Harry Reid is trying to figure it out.

Cicero43 on February 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

You know, I’d like to have “access” to a new vehicle. I’d also like for it to be free or very affordable.

Unlike Charlie, I live in the real world, where I have to pay for stuff I use.

(p.s.- this kind of stuff isn’t helping you, sir).

cs89 on February 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

McCain will still endorse him, right?

angryed on February 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Yes. As many of us Floridans have said for quite a while, Crist is, above ALL else, a political opportunist. He has minimal core principles. Luckily for FL, he has totally misread the upswell of discontent in his state and will not make it out of the FL primary.

Kirin on February 27, 2010 at 12:18 PM

You know something funny? When Crist was running, his opponent was Jim Davis, democrat-Florida.
A lawyer friend of mine who is conservative, voted for Jim Davis because he was a personal friend of his.
And I still have my ‘Crist for Governor’ yard sign.
I remember saying to him back then that it probably wouldn’t matter who won because Davis was pretty much the same as Crist. I just wanted the guy with the ‘R’.
That and Crist had a couple of good commercials with Jeb Bush playing the part of an old father, all fogeyed up, of course. It was priceless.

Lanceman on February 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM

We’re being enslaved by the dumbest people in our society.
Bishop on February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

It’s as if politics has become its own perverted parallel universe to ours, a matrix world slowly sapping our sanity and capacity to resist. We see it happening but can’t quite believe we’re seeing it. Could it be? Crist can say these stupid and absurd things because he’s lost in that world already, and really doesn’t know how the actual world operates anymore. Perhaps they think sooner or later we’ll just give up being astonished or outraged and resign ourselves to the insanity and enslavement. I’m sure Obama counts on this.

rrpjr on February 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM

He probably thought the interview went well. What a doofus.

We’re being enslaved by the dumbest people in our society.

Bishop on February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

+1000

Mord on February 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM

It’s Charlie’s style to take multiple sides on any given issue. He apparently thinks it innoculates him from controversy. The truth is that he lacks any core values beyond “taking care of Charlie.” He has no idea that it just makes his superficiality blatant.

obladioblada on February 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Coppertone poisoning.

Very sad.

stenwin77 on February 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM

This fool actually thinks he can run for Prez? Well I guess anyone can run. This idiot thinks he can win?

angryed on February 27, 2010 at 12:22 PM

This sounds like a Kerry moment!!

canopfor on February 27, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I actually did vote for the 87 billion dollars before I voted against it?

Lanceman on February 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Governor Crist you should engage the brain before the tongue. I know the concept of reading and studying is difficult but you might learn to like it if you tried it.

chemman on February 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM

As the Won would put it, a solid B+

nyx on February 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM

“So in other words Crist is actively seeking to become the DNC’s preferred republican candidate.”

As in McCain ’08. Which reminds me, what have we done about eliminating the open primary system which gave us the aforementioned Mr. McCain? It’s been two years. Mr.Steele, any comment? Hello?!

ncjetsfan on February 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Crist is trying to position himself as a moderate “Independent” candidate for the senate race. Take it to the bank!

conservnut on February 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Come on, people. I loved the guy because he’s George Hamilton East.

Lanceman on February 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

We’re being enslaved by the dumbest people in our society.

Bishop on February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM

this.

rollthedice on February 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM

“Moderate.” “Pragmatist.” “Consensus.”

“In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.”

~~ Ayn Rand ; in Atlas Shrugged

RedPepper on February 27, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Crist is for BarryCare because he thinks it covers treatment for idiocy.

bayview on February 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM

This guy has no skills and brings nothing to the table. Maybe once upon a time he was a “skilled politician,” but even that is gone.

GaltBlvnAtty on February 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Crist updated this later saying he had looked at the bill and did find one good thing. Fake tan induced skin ailments are fully covered.

Rocks on February 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Governor Crater.

noblejones on February 27, 2010 at 12:32 PM

conservnut on February 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Absolutely agree. He is just playing politics. Its obvious that he is holding a grudge and that he is going to tank Rubio’s bid for the seat allowing the Dem to win. Most of all, he will hurt American and his constituency.
He is behaving like a real bastard.

JeffVader on February 27, 2010 at 12:32 PM

MAVERICK!

alexwest on February 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Can’t. Fix. Stupid.

ElectricPhase on February 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Mr.Crist….stay out of the sunbed….it’s fryin’ your brain.

yoda on February 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM

What?#@^%$#!!!??

Charlie, you are like a dog chasing his tail. You’re not going to catch it.

Pull out of the Senate race. It’s over.

portlandon on February 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM

That’s just pathetic on Crist’s part. He could have played it safe and said the coverage for preexisting conditions, which many republicans are hesitant to vote against because of its broad popularity.

Stickeehands on February 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM

I’ve been saying this about prostitution for years. If this freaky looking orange dipsh*t can do something about that, I might actually vote for him.

Since Jetboy isn’t here to defend Crist, let me try to speak on his behalf: Crist is like really conservative and stuff; you just have to like look past what he says and does and just like listen to his speeches and stuff. Also, Rubio is like a radical and the American people are tired of right wing radicals running our country into the ground. Crist could like so continue the awesome McCain legacy of f*cking over his own..I mean working with Democrats, doing reach arounds across the aisle. Crist is awesome. You guys just can’t appreciate it because you’re so right wing and dumb. /s

austinnelly on February 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Can a Florida income tax be far behind?

sonnyspats1 on February 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I think the term “dip$hit” was created for people like Crist.

unreal

DrW on February 27, 2010 at 12:43 PM

pedestrian on February 27, 2010 at 12:03 PM

You just described the average Democrat voter. And the politicians know it. Who on earth would vote for these idiots if they weren’t promised free stuff?

mrsmwp on February 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Crist seems like one of those pols (Hillary before she met Bill, Bloomberg, Specter Giuliani for ex.) who see two paths to power, Republican and Democrat, and choose one based upon which has a vulnerable seat at the time they want to enter (or remain in politics.) We’ve been pretty comfortable and indulgent for some time allowing such people without scruples into our government. Now that leftist ideology is threatening to swamp us, it matters that the people we choose have fundamental core beliefs. So Crist is now a villain, when in the past he’d get a pass.

OTOH, let’s hope many Dems have no real core beliefs, so they don’t follow Obama, Pelosi and Reid off the HC cliff. Maybe that’s why we choose so many people who are clearly in it only for themselves. As was said in another thread, we count on their self-preservation gene to keep them from following demagogues.

JiangxiDad on February 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Wow.

It’s rare to see a politician dive head-first onto the teflon slide to oblivion like that.

Not that I’m complaining, mind you.

CPT. Charles on February 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Evidently he’s too pragmatic to be concerned with the facts.

dinobalz on February 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

And this guy wonders why he’s losing.

wildcat84 on February 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

ncjetsfan on February 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Fortunately, Florida already has a closed primary system. Which is probably why Crist might be looking at a run as an Independent.

Kirin on February 27, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I’m sure he likes the bribe the FL seniors get in Obamacare.

I think all these people should be in jail they are nothing but crooks and liars

unseen on February 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

This sounds like a Kerry moment!!

canopfor on February 27, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I actually did vote for the 87 billion dollars before I voted against it?

Lanceman on February 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Lancemen: Bingo!:)

canopfor on February 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Wow. Why would anyone want this guy as their National Rep. and why would any national party claim him?

PappaMac on February 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Can a Florida income tax be far behind?

sonnyspats1 on February 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM

They do that and the state economy crashes and burns while at the same time real estate values plunge even more.

Of course, commie libs/progressives/national socialist politician types always think that people will just sit still and let them suck away their wealth and incomes.

wildcat84 on February 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I think it should be clear that Crist was only saying there needs to be some reform for healthcare…and he is the Gov of a state that has a lot of old people there. In other words, he’s not saying that ObamaCare shouldn’t be scrapped…it should, that’s for sure…he’s only saying that a healthcare debate should continue.

Seems pretty clear.

JetBoy on February 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM

“I think the real issue here, as it relates to health care, is that people want it to not cost so much and people want to have access to it.”

May I introduce you to the economic theory of “Supply and Demand”?

PappaMac on February 27, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Rocks on February 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

One of the bills (forget which one) once contained a special tax for tanning salons (no kidding). IIRC, it was put in after plastic surgeons squawked about a proposed 5% tax on cosmetic surgeries. You’d think Crist would at least have been able to speak to those provisions of the bill — since they would have such an adverse effect on his own personal “health care.”

AZCoyote on February 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Another liberal moron.

pedestrian on February 27, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Might as well have closed the thread after the first post.

I mean, seriously: “It’s not such a bad proposal, it’s just all the stuff about paying for it needs to be scrapped.” This sounds like something George W. Bush would have said while running on “compassionate conservatism”, except Bush has the excuse that he didn’t favor the deficit spending after it blew up in his face.

HitNRun on February 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

ncjetsfan on February 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I believe there should be a national standard for primaries for Federal offices.

Closed primaries: Should be the norm when both parties have a contested primary.

Open primaries: Should happen only when only one party has a contested primary.

One argument I will make for open primaries are in places like where I live where the democrat/union thug political machine essentially decide the election in the democrat primary because there is no republican candidate.

However, in fully contested primaries, you should have to vote in the primary of your party affiliation.

wildcat84 on February 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

What is Crist thinking?

jsulman on February 27, 2010

Your question assumes that Crist is thinking at all. Do you have evidence to support this contention?
Personally, I see Crist as closer to an ambulatory, brain-dead zombie than to a reasoning, sentient being.

SKYFOX on February 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Why is he a Republican? He’s not even a RINO, for Crist’s sake…

ladyingray on February 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

This guy is a lightweight.

therightwinger on February 27, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Seems pretty clear.

JetBoy on February 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Then he should be advocating the kind of reform that would actually HELP his constituents, such as one that would cost the taxpayers NOTHING, yet have an impact on cost and availability: Tort reform.

Junk law suits against doctors and insurance companies only enrich John Edwards and the democrat party.

And, everyone else pays the cost, it’s a hidden “democrat tax” on health care that EVERYONE has to pay because it’s included in the cost of every doctor visit, procedure and drug you buy.

Unfortunately it’s not happening because the democrat party is beholden to the John Edwards-es as they are the #1 contributor of hard and soft money, even surpassing the unions.

Obamacare is an absolutely horrible deal for all involved, and the elderly residents of Florida will actually be the hardest hit, as hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars are going to be pulled FROM Medicare…

wildcat84 on February 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM

What a blithering idiot.
This health care crap, and all other Democrat legislation is meant for one thing;
TO TEST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND THE PEOPLE THAT ADHERE TO IT.

Cybergeezer on February 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM

This is a perfect example of why Crist is the type of Rockerfeller Republican that no longer can be allowed to populate the Senate… Willing to just ‘pass a bill’ so the members of the Country Club can ‘all just get along’

Fortunately this comment should drop him below 10% in a three ‘man’ race for the Senate… This bozo will quickly eliminate the possibility of a second term as governor at this rate.

phreshone on February 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I am continually amazed at the clueless remarks that some politicians make and how in the world these people get into such high office. I am embarrassed this guy is a Republican. I grew up in Florida and no longer live there and I beseech my former fellow Floridians, please send this guy packing to obscurity.

devolvingtowardsidiocracy on February 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Why is he a Republican? He’s not even a RINO, for Crist’s sake…

ladyingray on February 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

This is why there has to be a purity standard of some type for the GOP. Where are the DINOS? There aren’t any.

There isn’t a single conservative democrat in Washington who gives the leftist democrat establishment the same pain and frustration that people like McCain, Graham, and the Maine Twins give the conservative GOP establishment.

Not since Zell Miller anyway. Just like the “Religion of Peace” and respect for “religious freedom” they demand, this goes only one way, in favor of the democrat party.

Kind of like “bipartisanship” which only happens when republicans agree with democrats and never vice versa.

wildcat84 on February 27, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Comedy relief weekend.

1. Maxine Waters grills Ben Bernake (Econ 101)

2. Crist supports Obamacare (but doesn’t like ANY of it)

3. Coffee Party videos (I’d date my government)

Bahahahahahahahaha! Thanks HotAir, for making me laugh :)

TN Mom on February 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Happily cast my vote yesterday for Rick Perry for Texas governor in the early voting primaries. I don’t have to worry he’ll tell Zero to stick ZeroCare where the sun don’t shine. I’m paying malpractice rates now that would make you Florida physicians FAINT. I almost did when I saw my latest annual premium, it is the lowest I remember in 20 years.

Marcus on February 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

If there are any of you Crist supporters still out there .Please take the shovel away from him and help him get out of the big hole he is in.

thmcbb on February 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Crist is circling the drain. Bye Bye Charlie!

Dire Straits on February 27, 2010 at 1:15 PM

What a blithering idiot.

Cybergeezer on February 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM

If they push it to that point there are going to find out.

At the core of this is the democrat party’s refusal to submit to the rule of law (Constitution) and instead impose their own arbitrary rule of man.

Which only further erode respect for the rule of law, which is why it should come as no surprise to them that the day is coming in which we won’t have any respect for THEIR laws either!

If they go ahead with this nuclear reconciliation process to “Rahm” their statist agenda into law before they lose their majorities in November I think we will be closer to open civil war between the citizens and our government than we have been in well over a century.

I don’t think the American People are going to allow the Constitution to go quietly into oblivion when the power grab is this brazen, this naked, this transparent, and so obviously against the will of the people.

wildcat84 on February 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Ed Morrisey wrote,

That may be understandable with Marco Rubio’s rise as a conservative star in the national political fundament,…

Ed, are you sure you don’t mean ‘national political firmament‘? I doubt anyone would want to be a star in the fundament of anything, however attractive or fragrant.

troyriser_gopftw on February 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM

What’s really dumb is that as Governor of Florida, he has it within his grasp to enact, for the benefit of the citizens of the State of Florida, three of the provisions of the Republican proposal: 1) Tort Reform, 2) Interstate Insurance Purchasing (at this level, eliminating unecessary policy coverage mandates which increase premiums) 3) creation of a pre-existing condition risk-pool.

This guy is an empty tan…

phreshone on February 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Marcus on February 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Congrats Marcus… quick question, is it true from talking to doctors in other specialties, that OBGYN premiums in Texas since enacting Tort Reform are now less than 10% of those in other states like Penn. and NY???

phreshone on February 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Charlie just doesn’t want to offend anyone.

I honestly do not know what this guy believes in. I’m a Florida resident, so I’ve had a chance to watch him throughout his political career.

The more light you shine on him the worse it gets.

Rubio2010.

David2.0 on February 27, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I’m pretty focused on Florida right now.

Yet he has no clue that this is going to affect his state, like every other state? Amazing! Crist…here’s a lil advice for you. When you spray on the tan, it’s not required that you spend 20 hours a day in the hot sun.

capejasmine on February 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM