Video: Donny Deutsch calls Marco Rubio a “coconut”; Update: I didn’t know it was a slur, says Deutsch

posted at 4:32 pm on February 23, 2010 by Allahpundit

Such is my ignorance of this particular slur that I didn’t grasp the outrage when I first watched the clip. I took “coconut” to be some sort of archaic Three-Stooges-esque putdown, like “dimbulb” or “numbskull.” Turns out that the boss emeritus has been dealing with it for decades, just as black conservatives have had to deal with the “Oreo” nonsense. A review of the transcript at Newsbusters makes me think, yeah, that’s exactly how Deutsch intended it:

BEHAR: What’s his name? I don’t know him. Rubio?

DEUTSCH: Marco Rubio. He’s running against Charlie Crist, who I think has done a great job. And he is the new great, you now, hope down there.

BEHAR: So, basically, these people, the tea partiers are basically angry with the right and the left for the same reason, that there’s fiscal irresponsibility?

DEUTSCH: No, they’re angry- they’re basically- their argument is- and I think there’s a lot of racism underneath it- is- “He, they, are taking your civil liberties away. They’re stomping on the Constitution. They’re telling us how many bullets we can have in our guns.”

Rubio should consider himself lucky: Yesterday at The Root, Clarence Thomas got lumped in with Mugabe, Idi Amin, and the D.C. Sniper as black men so monstrously embarrassing to their race that history would have been better off without them. Looking forward to Rubes inevitably ending up on the left’s Cuban version of the same list, along with Batista and … well, anyone but Castro.

If you’re searching for a silver lining here, consider this evidence that Rubio really has arrived as a national figure. You’ll know he’s presidential timber when blackface photoshops of him start showing up on nutroots blogs. Click the image to watch.
ddeutsch

Update: Hmmmm.

I said “coconut” meaning simple, goofy, bananas…wasn’t even aware it could be a racially charged word

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

How do I know a liberal is losing an argument? He says the word racist within 30 seconds of starting to speak.

angryed on February 24, 2010 at 8:45 AM

LIAR!

artist on February 24, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Midas on February 24, 2010 at 8:24 AM

Give Donny Deutch all the passes you like, but your personal experience is no more relevant than anyone else’s. Talk about stuff wacky liberals do – – you are not the standard by which we have to measure ourselves. You did not have a negative reaction to what Deutsch said, fine. Who cares. But don’t try to tell others that their reaction/experience is off-base/irrelevant because it does not align with yours.

Also, it is not faux outrage to point out that when it comes to the great national conversation on race, most liberals have a limited vocabulary, that is, the word “Racist!” to anyone who criticizes or opposes the progressive-liberal agenda, and a few choice slurs for minorities who criticize or oppose the progressive-liberal agenda. That is not outrage – that is just pointing out the obvious.

What Donny Deutch said does not outrage me; I expect it from people like him. All he did was let the mask fall and show his true face.

Threshing Flora on February 24, 2010 at 8:57 AM

“D-bag” has a new meaning now. “Deutsch”-bag.

TQM38a on February 24, 2010 at 9:02 AM

rbj on February 24, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I didnt realize Headline News or CNN had been acquired by MSNBC.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:08 AM

angryed on February 24, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Sounds like Rubio supporters when I ask them for his “conservative” record.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Sometimes the mind works “poetically” (as with the classic “Freudian slip”) so that it creates independently of conscious intent. That could have happened here, although the longtime liberal fetish with ethnic authenticity suggests otherwise. Since it’s implausible to expect any shock jock to openly admit to truly malicious motives anyway, take the quasi-apology and move on.

Seth Halpern on February 24, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I didnt realize Headline News or CNN had been acquired by MSNBC.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Oops, my bad. It’s hard to keep track of all the racist language coming from left-leaning networks. It still remains that the Left is obsessed with “race” which biologically speaking is nonsense.

I care about what your ideas are, not the color of your skin or your ancestry.

rbj on February 24, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Back in 2003, LULAC wanted to boycott ABC for its lack of Latino actors. I wrote to their national council and told them that was a dumb idea.

One of them wrote back (I wish I still had the email) and told me I was a coconut. If one doesn’t think like them, walk like them, stay in line with what they tell you, you’ll be castigated.

But Deutsch is just an idiot.

madmonkphotog on February 24, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Rubio championed a major overhaul of the Florida tax system that would have eliminated all property taxes on primary residences in favor of a flat consumption tax. The effort garnered national attention, with
Grover Norquist, president of the fiscally conservative Americans for Tax Reform, praising Rubio as “the most pro-taxpayer legislative leader in the country.”

Rubio also promoted efforts to develop a world-class public school curriculum, increase performance-based accountability, enhance school choice and target the socio-economic factors affecting chronic academic underperformance.

promoting an agenda of lower taxes, better schools, a leaner and more efficient government and free market empowerment. Rubio also helped spearhead Florida’s congressional and legislative redistricting effort. He chaired the House Select Committee on Property Rights, which crafted
national model legislation to protect private property rights following the U.S. Supreme Court’s Kelo v. City of New London decision that opened the door for eminent domain abuse.

Now, no doubt that the leading newspapers do not support him…so I guess if they don’t support him (they support Crist), he must not be conservative?
Maybe not the “ultra conservative”, but in the right direction.

right2bright on February 24, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Turns out that the boss emeritus has been dealing with it for decades…

No sh!t Sherlock.

Anyway, you I believe.

Deutsch is lying! He needs to check into Political Correctness rehab.

Gang-of-One on February 24, 2010 at 9:34 AM

My comment was swallowed, but here is how African Americans responded when a morning show host called someone a coconut during the 2005 MTA transit strike in NYC.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM

Like every other leftist, Deutsch is a liar.

spmat on February 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM

I’m a gay conservative. I guess that makes me a Hostess Sno-ball:

Lothar on February 24, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Sounds like Rubio supporters when I ask them for his “conservative” record.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Sounds somebody’s a little buttsore.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Highlights from my link:

“After denouncing Transport workers as a bunch of uneducated and overpaid losers who made the wrong choices in high school that resulted in their driving a bus, instead of becoming a white collar professional like her, she viciously attacked Mr. Toussaint personally. Spewing a stream of invective she resorted to the most ignorant and debased view of West Indians that lurks in the darkest regions of the American mind.

She called Mr. Toussaint “A dumb coconut who probably don’t even have a green card,” then she demanded that he be deported. Later on in the show – after making several announcements that he would appear – Miss Jones enacted a skit where Mr. Toussaint was supposedly being carted away by immigration officers who discovered that he is an illegal immigrant. And as they dragged him kicking and screaming to the boat to ship him back to Trinidad he could be heard trying to call off the strike! It was a performance worthy of the Ku Klux Klan or the neo-Nazi White Aryan resistance.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Come on, of course you knew. It was your party who invented the target words. The same party who stated sarah palin used a racist slur when describing Obama as a “professor”..If you meant he was stupid, or or cookoo why not just use those words to describe him… We are using Alinsky against you, you big idiot.

shar61 on February 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM

“foul mouthed, racist, embarrassingly ignorant, contemptuous of working people, a vulgar careerist who will do anything for ratings, and a straight up fool … slandered Caribbean people in this city and disgraced thoughtful black Americans.”

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:40 AM

The Democrat race card is about to expire. They thought they had a handle on all of this, turns out they do not.

Their true colors have been exposed, and no longer will your party have the comfortable following of blacks, women, the poor, or the illegals.. They are tiring of being linked to a party that is scum of the earth. How will you ever win further elections without these groups?

shar61 on February 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM

It’s “goofy” or “bananas” that a Cuban-American would challenge Governor Tangerine for a Senate seat. Duly noted.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM

There is a reason this effort failed. It would have completely destroyed local revenue systems in favor of greater state control over local budgeting. Crist compromised with Amendment 1 which turned out to be pretty bad in itself. Norquist can bleat all he wants, he has spent his entire life in smaller states with income tax and economies not based on tourism.

Crist was one of the main movers behind One Florida, which was Jeb’s initiative, not Rubio’s. I find it laughable that Rubio would try to take credit for this since Crist was the Education Commissioner at the time.

Wow, you mean he participated in something that happens every 10 years? Have you ever looked at FL’s districts? We have to be one of the most gerrymandered states in the union.

He chaired the House Select Committee on Property Rights, which crafted

I understand that you cut and pasted this from Rubio 101. But please tell me what this task force actually accomplished? I am searching for this model legislation and can see no proof to back up this claim (National model legislation). This is much like his “idearaisers” and his “100 ideas” where he claims credit for passing all 100 when most were passed or written before he even arrived in Tallahassee.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM

He’s not Donny Douche for nothing!

drjohn on February 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Sounds somebody’s a little buttsore.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Cute, at least you decided to call me an anal sore instead of a racist, your rhetoric is getting better, Rubots.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM

This is just another thing that the Left gets a pass on.

Cindy Munford on February 24, 2010 at 8:36 AM

True. I was unaware of the racial slur angle but I’ve never in my life heard anybody referred to as a coconut. How likely is it that Deutsch just happens to inadvertently pick a racial slur against Hispanics when talking about Rubio? About as likely as Obama walking into that photo-op tomorrow and adopting the GOP plan for healthcare reform.

highhopes on February 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Governor Tangerine for a Senate seat. Duly noted.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM

So is tangerine the code word slur for Oompah Loompah-Americans who are orange on the outside trying to act white?

highhopes on February 24, 2010 at 9:55 AM

I hate it when people buy an extension on their 15 minutes.

Potfry on February 24, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Donny Deutsch should call George Allen, apologize, then invite him to go have a drink to forget their respective Macaca moments.

Curmudgeon on February 24, 2010 at 10:06 AM

LOL so which group will this CLOWN have to apologize to ?
Is it just me or ALL of the OBAMPUPPETS rude , crude , and offending every segment of America?
What about MSNBC are they going to issue an apology? WHY WAS THE COMMENT NOT ” BLEEPED ” OUT ?

ELMO Q on February 24, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Whether he new the comment was racist or not he should be crucified in his “macaca” moment…all in the order of fairness.

Koa on February 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Donny’s a racist. Pull that transcript a part and you see that he called Palin unelectable. He didn’t call her “a blank page” you can assign “hope” to the “new” idiom for electable candidates. Ironically though he called President Obama “a blank page” you can assign “hope” to just before he said the exact same thing about Rubio and how Conservatives are figuring out the “game”. Joy just asked for clarification of who on the Republican side he was talking about. That’s when Donny drops the “coconut” bomb. He knew exactly what he was saying. I’ll bet on that one!

Sultry Beauty on February 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM

In Spanish terms, coconut – which in Spanish what he meant to say was “coconut-head”, or “cabeza de coco” in Spanish, means that that a person’s head is hollow, not smart, hard-headed stubborn person. Don’t think about it in brain terms, because if you are called a coconut-head, well, there’s no brains involved.

This annoying bullying put-down insult is commonly used in Puerto Rico; I bet in many other parts of Latin America. IF he has Latino friends he KNOWS what he’s saying. If he does not, it is an unusual way to call up on a person’s intelligence or skills since I have heard of no American use that word on somebody, UNLESS I BRING IT UP.

ProudPalinFan on February 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Rubio is getting under their skin bad. Liberals spend their time defending Crist to win the primary vs promoting their favorite Democrat. We all know FL Democrats are horrible as politicians but this is ridiculous. Come up with your own guy instead of taking over a thread about Donny’s racism. The fear Democrats have of Rubio makes it all the more clear to me that Donny knew exactly what he was saying.

Sultry Beauty on February 24, 2010 at 10:37 AM

And why didn’t that delightfully charming and sagacious arbiter of all that is socially correct, Joy Behar, call him on this? I’m sure a lady as gracious as she, could surely find a tactful way to…

Excuse me… I just threw up in my… Oh God…

Does anyone have a mop?

Doorgunner on February 24, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Coconut as a slur is a hell lot more known than Macaca!

Sorry, Donny, you lose!

thebrokenrattle on February 23, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Having grown up in the Midwest I never heard either of the terms used as a racial slur but it’s a lot easier to see how calling a Latino a coconut – “brown on the outside and white on the inside” is more likely offensive than calling someone a Macaca – which is a slur many wouldn’t even understand.

katiejane on February 24, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Donny isn’t Spanish or Puerto Rican last I saw. Let him be forced to put up his Hispanic friends who let a white guy talk to them like that as part of his natural dialect. Any respectable Conservative would have to do more than that. Me thinks that would be the same as a group of black men letting a white man refer to them with a special word they like to use on themselves when laying low with a 40. We call that Slim & None.

Sultry Beauty on February 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM

bananas is also a racial slur towards those of Asian lineage with strong western attributes–yellow on the outside, white on the inside. This guy is a sorry rube with limited understanding of the national scene. His opinions should be discounted. His countenance should never appear on TV.

Crusader Rabbit on February 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Since I have never, in all my years in Florida heard the word coconut in spite of having worked with hispanic people of every stripe. I am not defending the slur, I am saying everyone is awfully quick to assume it is a slur.

Squid Shark on February 23, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Having worked in the California prison system for years I can assure you that on the left coast it’s definitely a slur against any Mexican inmate that “acts white.”

Gang-of-One on February 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM

No, I was saying your butt is sore from getting screwed so hard by this election. Poor little loser calamari.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:19 AM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:19 AM

The only thing that annoys me is alleged conservatives acting like Obamabots for this yutz. If Rubio wins I will campaign for him, I resigned myself to that last year. Whoever loses will run and win in 2012 anyways against Nelson who will probably retire if Sink is elected governor.

As for calamari, that implies I was caught. Youre gonna need a bigger boat.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Squid Shark on February 23, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Like I said, Caribbean people know it’s a slur. A DJ on Hot97 was suspended for calling Roger Toussant a coconut during the MTA transit strike. She said he should be deported. That is what the term really means: wetback.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM

The idea of you campaigning for someone you rail against in blog comment threads is ludicrous. I call BS.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Plenty of people did it for McCain, Meeks is the worst sort of Democrat, I couldnt even comprehend supporting him or letting him get elected.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:30 AM

That is what the term really means: wetback.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I gather that, the train has left the station on trying to convince me it is a slur.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:30 AM

No, they stayed home all buttsore that they didn’t have a good candidate and they didn’t want to get in the way of a historic moment. That’s a big reason Obama won.

And if you wanted to derail his agenda, you would shut up about Rubio instead of trying to bring down morale for the clearest indictment of the current administration. Rubio winning will make headlines and make voters take another look at a GOP that has cleaned house.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:31 AM

It is a slur, whether you’re willing to catch the next shuttle back to earth from Bizarro World or not.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM

So I should “sit down and shut up”. Is that you Obama?

I dont like Rubio, I dont think his election will be a “good thing” for the GOP’s image. A cursory look at his record would show the country that the GOP is electing a different generation of ineffectual porkers. That is where your rationale falls apart.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Do you even bother to read? I was say it nice and slow-like.

I
KNOW
IT
IS
A
SLUR

If it is indeed a Cali thing, then forgive me for not having heard it here in Cuba Norte.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM

So I should “sit down and shut up”. Is that you Obama?

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I said your actions speak louder than your words. Charlie Crist is an “ineffectual porker,” yet you support him. Even his own staff is resigning. Nobody listens to your ranting against Marco Rubio. He is up 18 from being down 14 in polls. You’re wasting your time… and for Crist?

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Don’t any of you peeps know , It’s only a slur
if a republican uses it.

Donny is to be honored and raised to the level
of Chris Matthews and Olberman. Gezzz . . .

Texyank on February 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Then you don’t know what “the train has left the station” means when “trying to convince” you of something, especially after saying everyone was “too quick to assume it was a slur.”

You don’t have to say anything “slow” for me. I hablo ingles just fine, calamar.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM

And we know it’s a slur against Caribbean people here in NYC.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:56 AM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I disagree on ineffectual and porker, aside from the Stimulus, his record is pretty damn good on pork (he vetoed alot of Rubios pork as gov). Rubio likes to sound like a tough guy throwing bombs from the cheap seats, but when he had influence and power he was an epic failure.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Well I am glad you finally get it. Good for you, you get a gold star.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Update: Hmmmm.

What Hmmm, because just like him I had no idea some idiots consider it a slur? This sounds like another of those manufactured outrages to me.

JeffinSac on February 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM

JeffinSac on February 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Apparently this is something from that is so widespread (like Macacca) only the stupid gringos dont know about it. I dont know how prevalent this is, but I know that when I heard it I assumed he was calling him an idiot. Which I dont agree with, Rubio is not stupid, just a typical pol.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 12:34 PM

No more of a slur than calling Obama an Oreo

Oh, wait….

Kuffar on February 24, 2010 at 12:40 PM

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Squid is a big anti gitmo/pro amnesty guy. I don’t know why he bothers obsesses about Rubio’s or anybody’s ‘conservative credentials’. He’s not a conservative himself. Just an annoying tool with bad taste in candidates. Ignore him. Maybe KSM needs another lawyer.

austinnelly on February 24, 2010 at 2:00 PM

MACACA!!!!!

sonnyspats1 on February 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM

JeffinSac on February 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM

I’d never heard of it either. But out of all the words in the English language to describe someone who’s crazy, he just happens to pick the one that is apparently a racial slur to Hispanics against a Hispanic? Smells a little fishy.

Then again, I know a guy who didn’t realize that “Polack” was a derogatory terms for the Polish. He literally thought it just meant “a stupid person”.

lonesome_pine on February 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM

lonesome_pine on February 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM

But he didn’t do it on “Nationwide TV” :)

Mini-14 on February 24, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Well I am glad you finally get it. Good for you, you get a gold star.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Yes, I get that you misused an idiom and think questioning whether someone meant what they said is the same as saying it was just plain offensive to begin with.

I bet you licked the paste off your gold star.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM

lonesome_pine on February 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Take note, fish breath. That’s how it’s done.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Fish breath = Squid shark

Sorry!

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I bet you licked the paste off your gold star.

chunderroad on February 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM

I am not sure if I am understanding you properly so I will repeat for the rest of the class.

I had never heard the word coconut to describe a Hispanic person, I had heard it used in the way Mr. Deutch described. Now that everyone insists that it is this incredibly common expression in the Hispanic community, I now get it. I am willing to buy this interpretation particularly considering his background.

However, I know that Rubio supporters are notoriously (at least in my experience) at ease with resorting to racism charges. Which is why I was skeptical of the assertion that “coconut” was a widely known racial slur.

Also, I am not willing to become the whiny leftists with their Maccacca moments just to make a point. You can do that business all you want, but I am not into the “he did it first” crowd.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM

lonesome_pine on February 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM

But he didn’t do it on “Nationwide TV” :)

Mini-14 on February 24, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Lol, true. I was still pretty stunned.

What gets me about a lot of these race-card-playing types is how they never get up in arms about redneck jokes. Or trailer trash jokes. Or blonde jokes.

Not that it offends me all that much. I will admit to some seriously redneck relatives. And, as a blonde-haired, blue-eyed female, I love me a good blonde joke.

lonesome_pine on February 24, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Gee I am gonna have to pull out a notebook and jot down what “coconut” means all over the country. I thought that my explanation of the slur was gonna be read and understood, but I guess I am a bit disappointed.

BTW, chunder, quieres un pocillo con leche?

ProudPalinFan on February 24, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I guess it is not a common slur in some parts of the country. Here in the SE, around the coastal areas especially, it is well-known and offensive. Deutsch knew it was a slur, he’s just an a$$.

di butler on February 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM

smellthecoffee on February 24, 2010 at 6:44 AM

Amazing isn’t it!

It’s not just “A” database but hundreds of them!

Google “racial slur database” 93,300 results (0.37 seconds)

DSchoen on February 24, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Looks like Marco was naughty with the Party Money.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 10:46 PM

You know… it’s pretty simple. If you’re talking about someone, stick to the issues and don’t call him/her a name. For example, I tempted to call you a pendejo, Mr. Deutsch, but that would be imprudent and rude. So, I won’t even though it’s tempting.

Maricon.

Oops, that slipped, sorry.

princetrumpet on February 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Maricon.

Oops, that slipped, sorry.

princetrumpet on February 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Anda pa’l carajo!

ProudPalinFan on February 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Sounds like Rubio supporters when I ask them for his “conservative” record.

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 9:09 AM

lol, How the hell do you tie…

Read your stuff on the other threads. Rubio is you and Jetboys project now, huh?

hawkdriver on February 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Squid Shark on February 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I linked where calling a Caribbean person a “coconut” has been deemed offensive in another instance. You have made some ridiculous comments about Rubio being hooked up with a Cuban political machine in Tampa or something. You are happy to bring up Rubio’s heritage when you apply stereotypes to him, just as you are happy to make excuses for some “foul mouthed, racist, embarrassingly ignorant” fool who uses a well-known Hispanic slur against a Hispanic politician.

chunderroad on February 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM