NTSB: Plane crash into Austin office building may have been intentional; Update: Pilot left manifesto?

posted at 1:07 pm on February 18, 2010 by Allahpundit

Intentional but likely not terrorism, which is fed-speak for “disgruntled nut lacking a political motive.”

Did he really lack a political motive, though? Hmmm.

An NTSB official told Fox News that they are investigating this as an intentional act, and said it appears the pilot set his own house on fire and then got in his plane and flew it into the building. An NTSB spokesman, however, told FoxNews.com that “we can’t confirm any of that.”

An Internal Revenue Service office is located inside the building.

Maybe the guy was blown off course. Or … maybe not:

William Winnie, an Internal Revenue Service agent, said he was in a training session on the third floor of the building when he saw a light-colored, single engine plane coming at the building.

“It looked like it was coming right in my window,” Winnie said. He said the plane veered down and to the left and crashed into the floors below. “I didn’t lose my footing, but it was enough to knock people who were sitting to the floor.”…

“It wasn’t heading into the direction of the building but all of a sudden it took a right and headed straight into it,” Whelan said. “It didn’t look like it was in distress. It wasn’t wavering at all.

Eyewitnesses say it came in at full throttle. Another federal official tells CNN that the pilot burned down his own home this morning and that the crash was indeed intentional, although his name and motive haven’t been released yet. And so the irresponsible speculation begins: Maybe there was a tax lien on the house and the guy decided that if he couldn’t live there, no one would? Or something even darker than that? Stand by for updates.

Update: The pilot is/was Joseph Andrew Stack. And the plane, according to AFP, was stolen. No wonder NORAD scrambled two F-16s.

Update: Business Insider claims that this is Stack’s website — and there’s a suicide note posted. Sounds like he had tax problems dating back decades and finally went berserk. Quote:

After my experience with the CPA world, following the business crash I swore that I’d never enter another accountant’s office again. But here I am with a new marriage and a boatload of undocumented income, not to mention an expensive new business asset, a piano, which I had no idea how to handle. After considerable thought I decided that it would be irresponsible NOT to get professional help; a very big mistake.

When we received the forms back I was very optimistic that they were in order. I had taken all of the years information to Bill Ross, and he came back with results very similar to what I was expecting. Except that he had neglected to include the contents of Sheryl’s unreported income; $12,700 worth of it. To make matters worse, Ross knew all along this was missing and I didn’t have a clue until he pointed it out in the middle of the audit. By that time it had become brutally evident that he was representing himself and not me.

This left me stuck in the middle of this disaster trying to defend transactions that have no relationship to anything tax-related (at least the tax-related transactions were poorly documented). Things I never knew anything about and things my wife had no clue would ever matter to anyone. The end result is… well, just look around…

As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

The “Bush and his cronies are puppets of plutocrats” bit — and his contempt for the “joke we call the American medical system … [that's] murdering tens of thousands of people a year” — isn’t going to stop the media from blaming this on conservatives, is it? Ah well.

Update: Good lord. This nut may have set fire to his house with his family still inside.

The fire, which happened around 9:15 a.m. in the Scofield Farms neighborhood, destroyed the $236k home that belonged to Joseph Stack, a local pilot. Stack has not been located. Local officials have not confirmed to KXAN that there’s a connection. Joseph A. Stack is a registered pilot of a Piper PA 28-236.

A 12-year-old girl and a woman were rescued from the burning house. The girl is presumed to be to Stack’s stepdaughter.

Update: I missed this part at the very end of the manifesto, but JWF didn’t. Doesn’t sound very “tea party” to me:

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Update: My lefty pal Michael Roston scolds me for trying to place political blame vis-a-vis a nut whose political beliefs seem uncategorizable. I actually couldn’t agree more: I’m not calling the guy a leftist, merely stressing that he’s not some dogmatic right-winger either. But it ain’t my side that’s spent the better part of a year trying to frame tea partiers as some sort of racist neo-militia movement. Remember the fiasco over the Kentucky census worker murdered by conservatives — who wasn’t murdered by conservatives? I sure do. Roston, to his credit, urged caution at the time about jumping to any conclusions in that case, but a lot of his friends on the left weren’t so cautious. And given the early reaction at dKos and Democratic Underground, they’re ready to make the same mistake again.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

They don’t see a nexus to terrorism.

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

OT: The new “boss” is speaking at CPAC now…

d1carter on February 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Linked to the Tea Party in 5…4…3…2…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

White House and MSM blame Bush, Tea Party, Palin, conservatives in 5…4…3..2..

Wethal on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

His name has been released Joseph Andrew Stack – Software Engineer.

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Yikes.

Edouard on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Might have a beef with the IRS….don’t we all LOL!

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM

IRS, huh? Bummer.

LtE126 on February 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Here’s his suicide note. Seems that he’d had enough of oppressive taxation, socialism and corporate cronyism.

Mark Jaquith on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Maybe he was denied tenure.

Good Lt on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

There are some really good jokes concerning the IRS waiting to be made…..but only if no one got hurt.

search4truth on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Homeland security secretary to blame on right wing extremism in 5….4….3….2….1…..

nazo311 on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

This guy lived in our old neighborhood. It is a nice little area. So strange!

truetexan on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Name: Joseph Andrew Stack, software engineer.

Set his house on fire, took off from smaller regional airport in Georgetown about 15-25 miles away from Downtown Austin.

NickTx on February 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM

But whatever you do, don’t call the Fort Hood shooter a terrorist…

Seven Percent Solution on February 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Just heard on the radio that someone claims to know this person and that last night he burnt his house down. When they went to look for him they could not find his plane at the airport it is normal kept. They say his plane matches the description.

10-1 its someone who was going to lose everything, felt he was being taxed to death and went over the deep end.

That being said it is only a matter of time until this incident is connect with the Tea Party movement.

Ya heard it here first.

mikkins on February 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Wonder how long it’s gonna take Janet Nap to withdraw her face from her girlfriends muff to get on this.

LtE126 on February 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I feel great about our national security. /sarc

cubachi on February 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Did the building stop the plane?
Then the system worked!! Get over it wingnuts!

abobo on February 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I’m all for screwing the IRS … but why try to harm their employees?
It makes no sense.

kregg on February 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Yet another argument for passing the FairTax.

So, I wonder how many suicides the IRS has triggered now?

Dave R. on February 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Linked to the Tea Party in 5…4…3…2…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Yup, or if it’s a leftie, watch for the cover up.

capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Mark Jaquith on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

He was big-time anti-Catholic, too (if that letter is real).

neurosculptor on February 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Oh Christ….

nyx on February 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Mark J…is that REAL???

LtE126 on February 18, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Janet Napolitano has been briefed.

Ah, sweet relief.

nico on February 18, 2010 at 1:16 PM

How many other “stressed out” individuals with tax issues are going to do something this stupid now that this guy has done it?

Nice.

upinak on February 18, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Linked to the Tea Party in 5…4…3…2…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Damn, beat me to it.

conservnut on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Any word on what type of plane it was? The report says single engine, but that covers quite a few planes.

A kid flew a single engine plane into a highrise in Tampa a few years ago. Messed up the conference room that he hit, but no damage beyond that. Even the chairs on the far side of the conference room table weren’t damaged. This damage is way beyond that.

MarkTheGreat on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Hearing that his wife and daughter were in the house? Any verification?

Tanya on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Yet another argument for passing the FairTax.

So, I wonder how many suicides the IRS has triggered now?

Dave R. on February 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Ya know, I can’t totally blame the people of the IRS. They are just people, doing their jobs. I don’t condone what this man did, with the plane….but when you have a tax cheat in charge, and half of congress are seemingly tax cheats, and a president implementing damaging policies….it’s no small wonder. As this economy continues to tank, and people start to lose everything they spent their lives working for….I see a lot more of this, in the future. :(

capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Clinton and Carville will be all over this in a matter of seconds.

conservnut on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

And so the irresponsible speculation begins:

False Flag Operation!!!!

jp on February 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Janet Napolitano has been briefed.

nico on February 18, 2010 at 1:16 PM

… and men all over washington are begging her to put her clothes back on!!!

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Hmmmm. No wonder our government can’t connect the dots.
My cat has figured this out already.
Man owed taxes, IRS was ruining his life, man wakes up this morning and decides he’s not going to take it anymore.

HornetSting on February 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM

If that suicide note is real, that guy has had real problems for a long time. Oh and he blames Bush for most of it from the quick read I did. I suspect it is not real, but I have been wrong before.

Johnnyreb on February 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Will there be a double standard because of the mans race or ethnicity ?

Could this be the first of many cases where a terminally ill American decides he will wage war against the corrupt American Government ?

Did anyone notice how quick the DHS announced it wasnt intentional ? Gee when will they fire Janet ?

ELMO Q on February 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM

MarkTheGreat on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Fox news says a single engine plane.

capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

There’s definitely something that’s “not right” here. First off, I’m a Private Pilot flying single engine planes as well.

I’m curious as to what “cargo” was onboard, it’s hard to believe that a fireball this huge could’ve been caused by a single engine plane.

HarryStar on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

My heart goes out to all of those people in the building and their families. My husband’s office was in this building in the late nineties and early 2000′s. At that time besides housing the IRS, it also had a lot of dot.com start ups.

Willow on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Janet Nappy blames Rush in 3…2…1…

jgapinoy on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

MarkTheGreat on February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

It was a Piper Cherokee.

O/T: United Airlines Flight 741 from Denver to San Francisxco was diverted to Salt Lake City and has landed there after a note claiming a bomb thread was found on board.

kingsjester on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

And excerpt from his “suicide note”:

Isn’t it ironic how far we’ve come in 60 years in this country that they now know how to fix that little economic problem; they just steal from the middle class (who doesn’t have any say in it, elections are a joke) to cover their asses and it’s “business-as-usual”. Now when the wealthy fuck up, the poor get to die for the mistakes… isn’t that a clever, tidy solution.

Sending the poor to die for the rich man? Sounds very…teabaggerish indeed.

Good Lt on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

United Flight 741 diverted to Utah after a bomb threat. A note was found in the galley.

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Linked to the Tea Party in 5…4…3…2…
E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Yup, or if it’s a leftie, watch for the cover up.
capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Yes, it’s almost like the National Socialist Media always follows the same template every time.

Chip on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Here is his suicide note

firepilot on February 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Just turned on the teevee and I feel another 9/11 after this Utah plane is down after bomb threat. Will there be another airplane/passenger flight affected?

Please pray for the victims and their families.

ProudPalinFan on February 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Mark Jaquith on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed re-evaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living. However, this is where I learned that there are two “interpretations” for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us… Oh, and the monsters are the very ones making and enforcing the laws; the inquisition is still alive and well today in this country.

strictnein on February 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Also, a United flight was diverted because of a bomb threat … another Tea Party/Al-Qeada plot!

Tony737 on February 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I’m listening now.

boy, sounds to me that this is one wackadoodle type.

AnninCA on February 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM

The FAA said a Piper Cherokee took off from an airport in Georgetown, Texas, at 9:40 a.m. and crashed into the building in Austin shortly thereafter.

capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Johnnyreb on February 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM

TOTUS can fly a plane?
I kid…..but, not really.

HornetSting on February 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM

If you skim through his suicide note, you will find he was against everybody – capitalists and Communists alike. He had no love for GWB or the Catholic Church. And he simply didn’t want to pay taxes.

newton on February 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM

HarryStar on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Ooh maybe you can found the 2/18 truther movement? :)

offroadaz on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Senator Schumer finding a NEW reason to limit private pilots ability to fly the skies in 3…2…1

Lights Camera..Chuckie!!!

HarryStar on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

I hope no one else was hurt.

rbj on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Slide show of the office building fire caused by the crash here:

leilani on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Can’t believe this little plane did this much damage to a big building … must’ve been prepositioned explosives, right Troofers?

Tony737 on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Could the people linking to the alleged suicide note please provide a link to a source confirming it is from the pilot?

Thanks.

Missy on February 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Mark Jaquith on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Is this for real? Wow! That made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

d1carter on February 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM

nazo311 on February 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Rightwing extremism in Toilet Town? Good luck making that stick. I’m the only one.

austinnelly on February 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Ok, where are you guys finding the link between that “suscide note” and this plane flying guy?

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM

And he simply didn’t want to pay taxes.

newton on February 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Democrat?

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Great. This day is getting better and better.

upinak on February 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

If I could spell I’d be dangerous…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Obowma to immediately demand another $20 Trillion in spending due to the new crisis in 3… 2…. 1…

Seven Percent Solution on February 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

HarryStar on February 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t even think they carry enough fuel to cause this kind of fireball? I’m not overly savvy about planes though. But the size of the plane, and the descriptions of fireballs, and lots of black smoke? Possible he had more on board that ignited on impact?

capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Allahpundit, I know you must be getting flashback goosebumps if you are watching the smoking building and the confused news blips on TV coverage.

I find myself getting mad all over again about nine-eleven, even though this appears to be completely unrelated. I can imagine the traumatic reaction this must spark for NYC residents.

I only hope that the pols can find it in themselves not to politicize this; but I’m not really that naive. Sure they will.

BTW, Allahpundit, congrats on the transition thingie; I hope you will be properly compen$ated. You have earned it.

hillbillyjim on February 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

God forbid!!!!!

capejasmine on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

PLEASE do not start speculating on this!

There are always crazy people doing crazy sh*t and the very last thing we need now is the spotlight being shown on General Aviation and trying to tie in aircraft to terrorist activities.

We’ve been fighting TSA for the past 2 years and idiots like this are just that – IDIOTS.

The General Aviation crowd has done more to be pro-active about self regulation and security than ANY governmental agency could possibly do.

Flyboy on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I wasn’t sure it was real, so I did a whois check on the domain. The registrant and administrative contact comes back as “Stack, Joe.”

Slublog on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

austinnelly on February 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Count me in, too. I’m in South Austin, heaven help me.

Missy on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

If the pilot was aiming for the IRS you can bank on it being intentional.

viking01 on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I hope no one else was hurt.

rbj on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

I have heard reported two people were injured. One not to badly another serious condition, taken to burn unit.

It was reported his wife and daughter were in the house but that they were both removed from the house.

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Thanks.

Well the name and the date..And if you need more…

Registrant:

925 E Hwy 80
287
San Marcos, TX 78666
US
1.3215649879

firepilot on February 18, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Wow, thanks for the link to his suicide note.

We’re talking wackadoodle times 10.

AnninCA on February 18, 2010 at 1:27 PM

This guy sounds like a lone-whacko LaRouchite/Greenie hybrid.

Trusted big biz/capitalism? Got screwed.

Trusted big govt/commmunism? Got screwed.

Only option left?

Steal a plane, burn house down and kamakazi it into a govt office. Obviously.

But yes, this was Bush’s/Sara Palin’s fault. SHE piloted that plane. SHE told him to do this. THIS INCIDENT is the GOP/teabagger solution to everything – kill yourself by flying a plane into a building. Or something.

Hey – I dunno. It’s what the psycho-jump-to-every-conclusion-but-the-obvious-one left has already proclaimed has happened. And THAT makes it true.

Oh, and you’re all racists.

Good Lt on February 18, 2010 at 1:27 PM

newton on February 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Didn’t notice anything anti-communist, though I admit I might have missed it.

From the alleged note:

dIb on February 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Another blame Boooosh thingy. He thought Big Brother was bad during President Bush…look at Big Brother now.

yoda on February 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

From wikipedia:
There are a number of Piper Cherokee models but weight and dimensions for all of them appear to be similar.

4 seater
single engine, piston
empty weight: 1201 lb
load: 949 lb
top speed: 142 mph

Even at max speed, in a shallow dive, I just don’t see this plane having enough kinetic energy to do that kind of damage.

MarkTheGreat on February 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

His name has been released Joseph Andrew Stack – Software Engineer.

Dr Evil on February 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Anglo-Saxon names get released very quickly. Now if his name was Jidad Amed Suliman….

Caper29 on February 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Slublog on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Yeah, well color me skeptical, and cautious… but I’m not sure I buy it yet. Until there is more that to prove it’s his, I’m going to choose disbelief.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

PLEASE do not start speculating on this!

Flyboy on February 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I agree with you dude, but you know the SRM and lefty blogs will frame this as “disgruntled teabaggers” no matter what. They’re already writing the editorials.

fiatboomer on February 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM

This guy is a fool. I understand having a beef with the IRS but, why would you target the employees? Most of them are good people who unfortunately work for a corrupt agency. I only hope and pray that no one other than the pilot died in this “accident”.

milwife88 on February 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM

firepilot on February 18, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I just wondered how/where you found it since I wasn’t seeing links in any of the news stories.

Missy on February 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM

You know, I’m going to draw fire for this. But I had a truly horrible experience with a private flyer. Horrible.

I decided the guy was completely without moral or otherwise groundings.

I wonder if this isn’t a part of that niche?

AnninCA on February 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM

From the suicide note:

… the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders …

Tony737 on February 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Tony737 on February 18, 2010 at 1:22 PM

I’m thinking he may have loaded up the passenger seats with several big cans of gas.

MarkTheGreat on February 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM

It is disturbing how easy it is for anyone to steal a small plane and fly it into a building before the Feds can do anything. But boy am I glad that our Homeland Security chief is so incredibly competent…oh wait. Well, at least the Deputy National Security Advisor responsible for Counterterrorism is so competent…oh wait… Oy!

rcpjr on February 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM

This guy sounds like a lone-whacko LaRouchite/Greenie hybrid.

Austin is also the home base of one Alex Jones. This guy sounds like a fan.

Missy on February 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM

The system worked.
- Big Sis

Jeckle on February 18, 2010 at 1:31 PM

From the FReepers: http://embeddedart.com/

Zippy_Slug on February 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Ok, Allahpundit has confimed it via Business Insider; so I’ll shelve my skepticism.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM

MarkTheGreat on February 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM

That makes sense. Gird your loins, Conservatives. Director Nappy will probably cast allusions our way. Please pray for those injured and killed.

kingsjester on February 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Austin is also the home base of one Alex Jones. This guy sounds like a fan.

Ten bucks says you’re right.

The only thing the suicide nots – assuming it’s real – was missing was ranting about the Jewish lobby, chemtrails and FEMA death camps that were waiting to claim him.

Good Lt on February 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM

from note:

but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer.

Nihilist obviously. lots of issues.

GW Bush gets a shout out at the end.

jp on February 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I decided the guy was completely without moral or otherwise groundings.

I wonder if this isn’t a part of that niche?

AnninCA

So what are you saying, that pilots are unstable?

firepilot on February 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM

This has to be a staged attack folks. The global fascists are getting more and more desperate.

And yes some of you are right in the globalists fascists looking to blame the Tea Party/Patriot movement for this.

But not only that, but sheriff Richard Mack, Ron Paul, Debra Medina.

And just you wait until Glenn beck cries his crocodile tears tonight about this. HE WILL BLAME MEDINA AND RON PAUL AND SO ON!

THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT IS ON TO YOU NEOCONS AND GLOBALISTS! YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET DESPERATE!

And for the record, though I believe the IRS is criminal being that it comes from the Federal Reserve, no way in hell would I ever do what this fool did. Besides I’ve never been on a plane and with all our freedoms being taken away in the name of false flag attacks, I NEVER WILL GET ON ONE!

BobAnthony on February 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on February 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM

I found the home page of Embedded Art (same domain). It’s a small software engineering firm. Matches with the guy’s description of himself in the manifesto.

Slublog on February 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM

The guy I had experience with was completely asocial. He manipulated like you can’t imagine. I am not very susceptible to that, and he really, really didn’t like me.

What struck me most?

He really thought owning his own plane demanded some kind of extra consideration.

When I didn’t give him that, he raged.

I ignored him, personally. Just another idiot in life.

And he had no power over me as a result.

But I wonder if this private airplane sector doesn’t have a problem with too many wackadoodles thinking that their money means they are in control?

AnninCA on February 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM