Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on February 14, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Like it or not, once again, it’s time to pick the gold-medal winner from this week’s round of Obamateurisms.  We’ve had to cast an unprecedented number of votes in 2009 to break OOTW deadlocks, and it’s hard not to feel snowed under with them in this administration.  If they come any faster, I might have to hire someone to help me keep pace, assuming I can get a loan to meet payroll.  If I do, I look forward to exploiting that person for all she’s worth, just to turn to her at the end and say, “Thanks for everything … what’s your name?”

Previous 2010 “winners”:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Still waiting for the bipartisanship.

pain train on February 14, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Darn he makes it so hard to choose every week

kathleen on February 14, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Come on… you stole these from The Onion, didn’t you?

Metro on February 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Poor Mr. President, you only had 60 votes and couldn’t getter done!

yoda on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Can’t we have an “all of the above” option? They were all beauts this week. What an idiot we have in office.

theenforser on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

It’s just plain frightening how target-rich an environment this is. This guy’s our president. Think about it.

ncborn on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Obama gripes about filibusters in a year with none … after having 60 seats in the Senate

mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

IowaWoman on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Like it or not, Cloward Piven strategy isn’t going to work as quickly as these guys want it to. Controlled destruction of our economy is what they’re doing.

Like it or not homey, we can tell.

Professional Amateur.

ted c on February 14, 2010 at 9:08 AM

had to go with the last option, dear leader lies BIG TIME…he won’t place the blame on himself

cmsinaz on February 14, 2010 at 9:09 AM

watching meet the press, even Joe is lying big time about Cheney…

cmsinaz on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

None of the above … the answer is THE DEATH OF THE AIRBORNE LASER!

Tony737 on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

watching meet the press, even Joe is lying big time about Cheney…

cmsinaz on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

had to hit the mute button, he makes me want to scream

cmsinaz on February 14, 2010 at 9:11 AM

He is a tremendous idiot, and all the choices were good.

I had to go with the “business loans for payroll” nonsense because I’m so sick of it I can scream. It would be nice is somebody would question that crap besides Stewart Varney.

Businesses want lower taxes and less regulation. Period.

forest on February 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM

ted c on February 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Hard to chose. He’s making every day special.

the_nile on February 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Poor little Fence Post Turtle,has the majority,
and mean rotten Publicans put a doorstop in the
way,that says,I inherited 8 years of blah…blah….

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Like it or not, I won and small business people will never get a loan from my financial system. Somewhere Larry is laughing at Zero for being funny right there.

Kissmygrits on February 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Strong choices again and again I went with the majority. There’s comfort in being predictable.

Extrafishy on February 14, 2010 at 9:17 AM

None of the above … the answer is THE DEATH OF THE AIRBORNE LASER!

Tony737 on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Tony737:Here ya go!:)

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 9:18 AM

If I could take my success with the OOTW pics to Vegas I`d be a darned millionaire.

NY Conservative on February 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM

This is getting tough.

uknowmorethanme on February 14, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Businesses want desperately need lower taxes and less regulation. Period.

forest on February 14, 2010 at 9:12 AM

FIFY

darwin-t on February 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM

We need to find a new term to characterize this fella with, “amateur” is becoming insulting to amateurs.ted c on February 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Maybe Ret*rd would be appropriate. Nay, even a ret*rd would get upset if the jello tasted funny two days in a row. Obama continues not to learn (bowing, corpseman, etc).

Electrongod on February 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I thought it was going to be a difficult choice until the last one. Keep telling me this guy is a brainiac, I am not buying.

Cindy Munford on February 14, 2010 at 9:23 AM

theenforser on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

It would win every week, then that would win for the year, being the only option. Accurate, perhaps, but not very satisfying.

bikermailman on February 14, 2010 at 9:23 AM

I know it’s early, but very interesting results. Any action or comment this man makes mirrors his and the party he is the titular head of, business acumen.

Giving credence that politicians must never try to run the country as a business. First it is not, second if it was, the Demoncrates would embezzle U.S. dry as they are doing today, tomorrow, and until until their control is ended.

MSGTAS on February 14, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Any business that has to borrow to meet payroll is in a world of hurt. This is just one more bit of evidence that ObaMao has no idea of how business or the economy works.

watching meet the press, even Joe is lying big time about Cheney…

cmsinaz on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

NRO ran a clip of Joe (with all of his choppers out front) lying repeatedly. How many times does Slow Joe have to be reminded that we did not have a policy yet operant when Richard Reid was taken into custody. Biden repeated four times that Cheney was “rewriting history.” The classic Lefty playbook of projection and repeating a lie is pathetic. David Gregory plays the sympathetic fool by not questioning Biden’s assertions. Don’t these “hard-hitting” talking heads do any preparation?

onlineanalyst on February 14, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Poor Mr. President, you only had 60 votes and couldn’t getter done!

yoda on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Perhaps if Obama could instruct HIS congress to get over their “I WON” mentality, and write legislation that benefits the nation, (as in the whole nation), instead of throwing out the constitution, and passing massive spending bills we can not afford, then he would have no problem getting 60 votes.

Rovin on February 14, 2010 at 9:28 AM

“Like it or not, we have to have a financial system that is healthy and functioning”

That says it all really. Of course he and his minions do not want to stand in the shadow of successful Capitalism. A healthy economy is a crisis he can’t use to further his agenda.

Guardian on February 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Man it’s hard being president. I try and try and try (when I’m not golfing, partying, or admiring myself in the mirror), but I just can’t get my policies implemented. It’s rough having a legislature full of these damn hyper-partisan obstructionist . . . Democrats.

AZCoyote on February 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Businesses will hire if they can get loans to cover payroll

Just proves he doesn’t know how to run anything.

deidre on February 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM

There may need to be another category added:

“Obamateurism by proxy” for the times Zero’s ventriloquist’s dummy named Gibbs opens his mouth.

viking01 on February 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM

theenforser on February 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Perhaps Ed should add a “Present” option.

swede7 on February 14, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Another difficult choice…The filibuster statement is a flat out lie. Canceling the AGW announcement, er sorry Olby I mean “Climate Change”, is irony at its best. You don’t think there is a Divine Being interacting with us? Joke’s on the AGW proponents.

I went with the small businesses being able to get a loan to make payroll. As if that is the normal practice for small businesses. Having been self-employed myself and family members with small businesses, this is just willful ignorance. That qualifies as an Idioteurism.

conservative pilgrim on February 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM

The filibuster comment was nothing more than a campaign-style lie, from the liar extraordinaire.

I had to go with loans-to-meet-payroll because it shows the extraordinary stupidity of Barack Obama. This is the result of spending your entire life living off of other peoples efforts and earnings.

Yoop on February 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM

OT:

When is AP returning?

conservative pilgrim on February 14, 2010 at 9:34 AM

This was a tough week, he was in rare … er, uncommon form.

Thanos on February 14, 2010 at 9:34 AM

There may need to be another category added:

viking01 on February 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM

I would lobby for an additional category: when Cheney tells Biden he should come down off the porch and play, and Biden does.

Yoop on February 14, 2010 at 9:36 AM

At least,this week,Hopey is bow-less!!

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM

AZCoyote on February 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM

We know he’ll never admit that publicly, let’s hope that inside, he is at least aware of who’s his problem. Besides the American people, that is.

bikermailman on February 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Businesses will hire if they can get loans to cover payroll.

Hey, it’s working for the government. Sigh.

swede7 on February 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM

onlineanalyst on February 14, 2010 at 9:27 AM

infuriating!

cmsinaz on February 14, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Hey, it’s working for the government. Sigh.

swede7 on February 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Only, it’s not. China, et al aren’t buying many of our Treasuries any more. We’re buying them ourselves. Well, not us, but the Fed. How’d that Enron accounting work out for Ken Lay?

bikermailman on February 14, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Just had to go for the massive snow dump on DC nixing the AGW event. God displays a sense of humor yet again…oh, the delicious irony!

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Heres a video of,

Eerie science fiction film that highlights Left Wing sleazy, unabashed lying and hypocrisy.

The Truth Palin Pod,comes in the second video!!
———————————————–
American Contrarian

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Plus Zero may have earned extra dolt efficiency credits (DECs) because DC was otherwise shut down, snowed in several days last week.

viking01 on February 14, 2010 at 9:48 AM

None of the above … the answer is THE DEATH OF THE AIRBORNE LASER! Tony737 on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I missed this. Do you have a link perchance? Thanks!

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 9:49 AM

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Yes! I laughed at Drudge’s headline this week: Snow in all 50 states?

For anyone doubting snow in Hawaii, they get snow on the Big Island on Mauna Kea.

conservative pilgrim on February 14, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Had to go with the first choice listed, as this show cases how sick this man is with his narcissism and utter self-centeredness. Me, me, me, and more of me…

What an absolute sicko we have for potus. Shame on those who voted for this absolute nutter.

Keemo on February 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM

conservative pilgrim on February 14, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Someone said yesterday that it was cold enough for it on top, but they’ve been dry. Mike McConnell looked at a livecam on air yesterday, said he thought he saw snow on a different mountain in the background, but could’ve been a cloud.

bikermailman on February 14, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Most of these have nothing to do with amateurism, they just reflect his ideology.

modifiedcontent on February 14, 2010 at 9:58 AM

It’s back: Smell the Change ™

Mason on February 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM

“Like it or not we have to have …” a bunch of profitable businesses to tax the living hell out of so we can redistribute their money more fairly or, alternatively, tap for campaign contributions to the maximum extent.
These people live to suck the wealth, liberty, and freedom out of Americans to benefit someone else. I hope the age of the amateur executive, professional community organizer is over.
President Øbamao – amateurism exemplified.

ExpressoBold on February 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM

I voted for the griping. His 60 seat majority did squat for him.

becki51758 on February 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Remember the Bushisms calendars? I wonder if someone will now come out with one of Obamateurisms.

madmonkphotog on February 14, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Usually you wouldn’t borrow money to make payroll unless you were going under.Does he know something we don’t?Oh,not a good business practice.Sorry.
And remember,our dear leader is spending lots of money to keep his records PRIVATE.MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM?
This is the ‘Present’ we have received.
I’m re gifting!

Neal4007 on February 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Filbusters was a direct lie but what’s so sick is that I doubt the boy king knows it.

Wasn’t the campaign worker cremated?

Like it or not, we have a secure financial system but those stupid bad businesses refuse to get loans to meet payroll and so here I am stuck with record unemployment after spending billions (almost a trillion) on a stimulus package everyone said would fail. And it did.

katablog.com on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I missed this. Do you have a link perchance? Thanks!

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 9:49 AM

indypat: Heres a couple linky’s!:)
==================================

===================

========================

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I give up. Four of these deserve the weekly award (the AGW one is merely reckless stupidity of scheduling it in the middle of winter.

Dusty on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I picked “like it or not”… but the 60 votes thing is just as good to me. Had a discussion last night with a guy who now has buyers remorse after voting Obama… That 60 vote issue came up.
He tried to tell me that the ‘bluedogs’ don’t count as Dems… Every time he said it I was on him for it, and he couldn’t stop saying it. I have never had this come up as a talking point in a conversation with the libs I know, and now I know where he got it… Obama’s excuse of the week.
By the end I was laughing so hard that we had to stop. I called Obaby every kind’a loser and disaster in the making… My buddy had no, nada, zip, Zero defense for Obullsh*tter’s performance… except this lame a** talking point.

RalphyBoy on February 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I chose the AGW agency launch canceled by the snowstorm.
Irony like that is God displaying His sense of humor.

AWG is a fraud, and the only AWG agency we need is one to investigate and expose this nonsense.

Disturb the Universe on February 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I wonder if someone will now come out with one of Obamateurisms. madmonkphotog

I predict low sales, unless the benefits go to help elect Conservatives. We wouldn’t give BO used chewing gum, but have and will continue to fund Conservative candidates nationwide.

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 10:15 AM

I had to go with businesses getting loans to hire. I’m not business minded at all and even I know that sounds bad.

4shoes on February 14, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I chose the AGW presser because the other choices require the mass populace to actually listen to the President and they have stopped doing that (if they ever actually were listening). The snow mounds are visual reminders that what is being said doesn’t jive with what actually is. Much easier to connect with than deficit numbers, business mumbo-jumbo or political facts that most of them don’t understand.

texabama on February 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Wasn’t the campaign worker cremated?

[katablog.com on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM]

Yeah, pretty sure she was based on the local coverage at the time. Going to look it up though is like checking on another error on a test that already has a grade of 25/100.

Dusty on February 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM

I went with using the nameless deceased person as a political prop. That was wrong in so many ways.

backwoods conservative on February 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

There is something missing. hmmm hmmm hmmmm what could it be?

I know— Trolls. Funny you can almost count on which threads they will stay clear of.

CWforFreedom on February 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM

That was a tough one. I went with the business loan because I imagined the look on a bankers face if I put down the reason for my loan request was to make payroll.

scalleywag on February 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Apparently, the Democrats have convinced Boehner that “reconciliation” is on

A productive bipartisan discussion should begin with a clean sheet of paper. We now know that instead of starting the ‘bipartisan’ health care ’summit’ on Feb. 25 with a clean sheet of paper, the president and his party intend to arrive with a new bill written behind closed doors exclusively by Democrats — a backroom deal that will transform one-sixth of our nation’s economy and affect every family and small business in America. They will then engage a largely handpicked audience in a televised ‘dialogue’ according to a script they have largely pre-determined. They will do this as a precursor to embarking on a legislative course that Democratic congressional aides acknowledge has also been pre-determined — a partisan course that relies on parliamentary tricks to circumvent the will of the American people and engineer a pre-determined outcome. It doesn’t sound much like bipartisanship to me.

For the weak minded, that’s a NO to the health care summit.

J_Crater on February 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

The so called Constitutional Professor not knowing what filibuster actually means.

jukin on February 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM

1. Ego in Chief
2. Hoaxer in Chief
3. Socialist in Chief
4. Ignoramous in Chief
5. Liar in Chief

Yeah, I’ll go with Liar in Chief.

Christian Conservative on February 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I had to swing for “Businesses will hire if they can get loans to cover payroll”.

Reason: “What you’re now seeing is … profit and earning ratios are starting to get to the point where buying stocks is a potentially good deal if you’ve got a long-term perspective on it,” the president said

Our Community-Organizer-in-Chief is a rank illiterate in the private sector — economics, finance, investments and business.

petefrt on February 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

OT but thanks for the info on cancelling airborne laser. By the time I got done reading, I was as close to cussing on a Sunday as I’ve ever been. To add insult to injury, no more C-17s??? Exactly how will we transport wounded? As a retired AF FN, I am furious! BTW-Canadians, Brits and Aussies have always been our closest allies. G’day Mate!

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I picked having to take out loans to cover payroll because it shows Obama’s incredible lack of experience concerning real world business problems.

Obama obviously got this idea from one of his “profit and earnings ratio” reports…..

I agree with Tony737…

This is a major dumb move by Mr. 57 states:

None of the above … the answer is THE DEATH OF THE AIRBORNE LASER!

Tony737 on February 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM

….it’s successful…so let’s kill it!!!

(via Drudge)
10-NEWS-0002
February 11, 2010
Airborne Laser Testbed Successful in Lethal Intercept Experiment

The Missile Defense Agency demonstrated the potential use of directed energy to defend against ballistic missiles when the Airborne Laser Testbed (ALTB) successfully destroyed a boosting ballistic missile. The experiment, conducted at Point Mugu Naval Air Warfare Center-Weapons Division Sea Range off the central California coast, serves as a proof-of-concept demonstration for directed energy technology. The ALTB is a pathfinder for the nation’s directed energy program and its potential application for missile defense technology.

Less than one hour later, a second solid fuel short-range missile was launched from a ground location on San Nicolas Island, Calif. and the ALTB successfully engaged the boosting target with its High Energy Laser, met all its test criteria, and terminated lasing prior to destroying the second target. The ALTB destroyed a solid fuel missile, identical to the second target, in flight on February 3, 2010.

…Remember…the same “adults” that are scrapping this cutting edge technology are the same ones that whined,screamed, and voted against our missile technology….
….
………….the same missile defense systems that liberals now brag about being part of Obama’s “smart power” while they set them up around the world.

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Apparently, the Democrats have convinced Boehner that “reconciliation” is on …

J_Crater on February 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Good for Boehner. Let’s hope he doesn’t blink. I’ve been commenting that there may be a better option to a no-show, but this setup is so fraught with hazard that a boycott wouldn’t bother me at all. In fact, if GOP can’t get the event’s format adequately restructured (which is unlikely), participating in it will almost certainly damage them.

petefrt on February 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Sorry Canopfor…you are already addressing this,should have just added to what you posted.

…..liberals will try to justify these cuts by saying “but Gates made the decision and he was appointed by Bush” but that won’t fly…..

….Gates answers to the President, and was told by the President to find cuts while he fed billions to ACORN and the GAZA STRIP.

The buck stops at the Presidents desk!!!

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

indypat: Allies,as it should be:)

Obama,was more than likely,an Anti-War Protester
and thats why Military spending and Foreign Policy
is screwed up,Liberal style!!:)

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM

This vote became easy when I got to the filibuster issue. Putting aside the hilarious term “filibuster-proof majority” for a moment, I can’t think of a more compelling condemnation of O’Bozo and his CorruptoCrats than the fact that with 60 Senate Dem votes, almost in lockstep, and several decidedly liberal GOP votes available to them, they couldn’t pass his effed-up agenda.

Um…that would be because it is a socialist mess, Barry. Wake up you nitwit.

Jaibones on February 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM

petefrt on February 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Second that….

petefrt on February 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Second that also…

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 10:52 AM

ugh, so hard to choose this week! Gaffetastic Week!

tanyab on February 14, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I had to go with non mentioning/forgetting a deceased campaign worker’s name. If you’re going to use a person for a scapegoat, prop, or for political CYA, at least have the common decency to recall the person’s name. I’m guessing all the lies he told, however, precluded speaking her name in case someone at CNN wanted to ‘fact check’ him.

What a vile little Chicago street thug…

O/T–That was some weapons test! Of course, though, any new weapon that give this country an edge is automatically a target itself by Dems. Look what Carter did with the B-1 and cruise missile programs. In the meantime, the Soviets were on the march all over the world.

I guess the Dems think a defensive laser weapon might ‘provoke’ our enemies.

Liam on February 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM
——————————
——————————-

The buck stops at the Presidents desk!!!

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Baxter Greene:You say it much better tho:)

And,the buck stops here!

Heres Obama’s words on that!:)
===============================================
A democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires transparency.
================

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM

ugh, so hard to choose this week! Gaffetastic Week!

[tanyab on February 14, 2010 at 10:53 AM]

Yeah, at the end of next year, Ed ought to do an Obamateurism Week of the Year, too.

Barry is a walking education disaster.

Dusty on February 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Obama,was more than likely,an Anti-War Protester
and thats why Military spending and Foreign Policy
is screwed up,Liberal style!!:)

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Between this:…

IN 52 SECS WHY BARACK OBAMA CANNOT WIN A GENERAL ELECTION

How can America protect itself and negotiate from a position of power if Obama wants to disarm us.

…and this…

America: A fearsome foursome
By Edward Luce
Published: February 3 2010 20:09 | Last updated: February 3 2010 20:09

Just over a year into his tenure, America’s 44th president governs a bitterly divided nation, a world increasingly hard to manage and an America that seems more disillusioned than ever with Washington’s ways. What went wrong?

It’s no wonder the Obama administration acts like the gang that can’t shoot straight.

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I went with the nameless dead T-shirt lady, Melanie Shouse. It so clearly shows the complete and utter insensitivity of the narcissist in chief.

Enkidu on February 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM

IN 52 SECS WHY BARACK OBAMA CANNOT WIN A GENERAL ELECTION
Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM

LOL, B. Hussein Obama cut hit own opposition ads.

daesleeper on February 14, 2010 at 11:07 AM

hit=his…COFFEE!

daesleeper on February 14, 2010 at 11:07 AM

I thought “like it or not” was a true gaffe, where as the filibuster statement was just another in a very long string of outright LIES.

What’s truly incredible is that Barry stubbornly continues to be so consistently wrong on so many important issues…the economy, energy, health care, jobs, national security, AGW…to name just a few. It’s mindboggling I tell ya! January 2013 cannot come soon enough!

Barb Dwyer on February 14, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Enkidu on February 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM

She’s dead and will never know what a douchebag she supported.

thomasaur on February 14, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Obama,was more than likely,an Anti-War Protester
and thats why Military spending and Foreign Policy
is screwed up,Liberal style!!:)canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Direct hit!

indypat on February 14, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM

That was interesting where Obow said in the video he wouldn’t develop any new nuclear weapons. Another lie, since ten days ago he diverted billions to revamp our long-neglected sites that design and develop such warheads.

Liam on February 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Baxter Greene:You say it much better tho:)

And,the buck stops here!

Heres Obama’s words on that!:)
===============================================
A democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires transparency.
================

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Please!!…your insight and video breaks are great to read and watch here.

You are right on with accountability/transparency and by looking at j crater’s post:

For the weak minded, that’s a NO to the health care summit.

J_Crater on February 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

….the GOP sees this

This needs to be hammered by the Republicans aggressively.

The American public is much more upset with the Senatorial vote payoffs,back room deals with lobbyist,closed door session that shut out the Republicans, then they are about “the party of No”.

Even though you don’t won’t to come across to the electorate as not having any ideas or solutions….it is much worse to allow the democrats to set up “Custard’s last stand” by allowing them to make all the moves in this Q@A.

The GOP should hammer this lack of honest and open government day and night to off set the perceptions of “No” the democrats and their activists friends in the MSM are trying to paint…….
….Obama has already had to admit that they lied when they said the Republicans have not offered any ideas……

…..this combined with the American public who does not believe what Obama has to say and their distaste for this Health Care Bill should help them break through the MSM filter.

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Baxter Greene:Its maddening,and yet,he got elected!!

And,that video speaks for itself!!:)

Heres a video you might like,:)
===================================

American Contrarian

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Liam on February 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Are you implying that Obama is not a man of his word and that all of his promises have an expiration date……

……you must be a racist
/sarc

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:28 AM

President Massive Debt for our Children is:

Joe Biden’s boss

“Transforming” America

eating $100 a pound beef while more and more Americans eat beans and rice

Turning the Oval office thermostat up to Hawaii temps while Americans turn theirs down to save on the energy bills

This week?…..my favorite was him being “Agnostic” on new tax increases (I wonder if it’s because he also can’t seem to find a church?).

PappyD61 on February 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM

LOL, B. Hussein Obama cut hit own opposition ads.

daesleeper on February 14, 2010 at 11:07 AM

He has a gift you know!!!

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM

……you must be a racist
/sarc

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Implying? Hell, no! I’m saying it directly in a roundabout way! LOL

Liam on February 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM

OT-Ping canopfor

Did I misread something the other day, or are you actually just across the river and the locks from all of us yoopers?

If so, we could make you an honorary yooper, but you would have to learn to talk like us. ;-)

Yoop on February 14, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Please!!…your insight and video breaks are great to read and watch here.

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Baxter Greene:Thank-you:),the game Liberals are playing,is
how to make it look like the Republican Party
is blocking their agenda,and it looks like
Obama is heading into his second year,of noth
ing!!

So,it’ll be another year,of Liberal
Demonization,———towards the Right!:)

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 11:34 AM

===================================

American Contrarian

canopfor on February 14, 2010 at 11:27 AM

That is absolute GOLD!!!!!

What a great example of liberal selective outrage and the corrupt way they will use war to further their political agenda.

Baxter Greene on February 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM