NOW president pretty upset about shockingly violent Tim Tebow ad

posted at 5:49 pm on February 8, 2010 by Allahpundit

Just a follow-up to Ed’s post last night about the disingenuous idiocy some pro-choicers are willing to push to try to discredit Tebow. They were expecting a flamethrowing political ad; instead they got something that would have been rejected by Hallmark for being too goshdarned sweet. Time to move to Plan B, then: Tim Tebow hates women or something.

In an attempt to fall in line with the humorous nature of most Super Bowl commercials, the Focus on the Family in-game ad shows Tebow tackling his mom and his mother playfully scolding him for interrupting her.

In remarks that are raising eyebrows from pro-life advocates, NOW president Terry O’Neill said that bit of the ad glorified violence against women.

“I am blown away at the celebration of the violence against women in it,” she told the Los Angeles Times. “That’s what comes across to me even more strongly than the anti-abortion message. I myself am a survivor of domestic violence, and I don’t find it charming. I think CBS should be ashamed of itself.”

O’Neill’s reaction drew guffaws even from hardcore abortion advocates.

Frances Kissling, the former president of Catholics for Choice, told the Times that NOW is way off base.

“It’s absurd to claim that this is an endorsement of violence against women,” Kissling said. “These people came across as affectionate, loving, funny and happy.”

Watching the Tebow ad got my testosterone pumping, so here’s a clip of what I watched last night after the game to slake my bloodthirsty aggression. I eagerly await the PETA press release invoking Michael Vick. Exit question per Omri Ceren: Wasn’t the Terry Tate fake-tackle of Palin much worse (i.e. more violent, more shocking, and more mean-spirited) than this?

Update: Good point from the comments. Tebow’s mom wasn’t the only woman who got tackled in a Super Bowl ad last night. Where’s the NOW denunciation of the Betty White Snickers ad?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

O’Neill was going to find *something* to be outraged about. Which shows her supreme arrogance. She came out against the content of the ad before even seeing it, and now instead of apologizing for her premature judgment, she chooses to dig in further and make herself look like an even bigger fool.

nickj116 on February 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM

And what about the actual punch on Jersey Shore. An actual punch shown by MTV. Where was the criticism by NOW?

rbj on February 8, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Violence against women???

SO I ASSUME THEY CONDEMNED THE “BETTY WHITE GETS TACKLED” AD TOO, RIGHT?

RIGHT?

’cause the only thing worse than tackling a 50 year old woman is tackling an 80 year old woman, right?

RIGHT?

NOW, are you there??!?!?!?

picklesgap on February 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM

O’Niell may be saying crazy crap like this just to remind people NOW still exists.
Because otherwise she needs to seek help.

jjshaka on February 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I watched some of the ads online this morning. Beyoncé got hella worse in a Vizio ad.

RushBaby on February 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Battles of the Uterus are never pretty.

And when is a NOW representative NOT angry about something?

portlandon on February 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM

These idiots are beyond contempt. I couldn’t care less about their views.

Next thread.

platypus on February 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM

It was also not consented to by Governor Palin, wherein Pam Tebow consented to her likeness being tackled. Further, where is NOW as the liberals demonize Governor Palin with sexist remarks over her hand writing… calling it “Palin’s handjob”?

And what about poor Betty White! She was tackled in a snicker’s add, a frail old woman. And it was more violent because you actually saw her getting hit and impacting on the ground! BOYCOTT SNICKERS!

Enoxo on February 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Betty White got slammed to the ground too.

Weight of Glory on February 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Is that the left’s goal these days? When you’re wrong you just make it worse by making yourself look like a bigger idiot?

NOW
Obama/Reid/Pelosi
Climategate
Chris Matthews and his MSNBC cronies
and the list goes on and on

behiker on February 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM

NOW women annoy me. Talk about the snotty little women who have nothing more to do than whine about crap that has nothing to do with them.

Maybe they should take up gardening?

upinak on February 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Cue up “Flight Of the Moon Bat” in C Minor.

David2.0 on February 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM

BOYCOTT SNICKERS!

Enoxo on February 8, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Why? Betty got paid well!

upinak on February 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

NOW could be on to something here. Recently compiled stats have proven that incidences of moms being tackled by sons has gone up exponentially in the last 24 hours.

Bishop on February 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Why would Tebow have tackled his mother anyways? That didn’t make sense. Why would a quarterback tackle anyone normally?

Jimbo3 on February 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM

How many of us guessed this over reach as soon as we saw this commercial?

pjean on February 8, 2010 at 6:00 PM

NOW just marginalizes itself.

Spirit of 1776 on February 8, 2010 at 6:00 PM

National Organization of Unattractive Lesbian Marxist Women.

That is their real name.

wildcat84 on February 8, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Jimbo3 on February 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM

It’s not his position, it’s his personality. Talking heads like to say he plays quarterback like a linebacker. He likes contact.

Spirit of 1776 on February 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM

NOW’s stupidity notwithstanding, I was going to make the point that it wasn’t quite fair to bring up the Terry Tate bit b/c it wasn’t a huge organization running an ad during a Super Bowl (apples and oranges). But yeah… the Betty White thing is a direct comparison.

DaveS on February 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Jimbo3 on February 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM

My guess? Getting ready to play OLB in the NFL.

TugboatPhil on February 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Until NOW makes a statement concerning the treatment of Paula Jones and Juanita Brodderick I will ignore any and everything they have to say.

thomasaur on February 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Hey Allah, as member, in good standing, of the press can you request a comment about the Snickers ad from NOW?

Cindy Munford on February 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I guess NOW doesn’t agree with women being able to play football.

deidre on February 8, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Bishop on February 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Not at my house. I looked my 15-year-old son right in the eye and said, “Don’t you even think about tackling me!” He said, “Mom, Chill! It’s just an ad and besides I wouldn’t do that anyways. At your age you might break a hip and who would make all this great chili and banana bread?”

Lily on February 8, 2010 at 6:04 PM

NOW, just like O’Neill, are has beens, yesterdays news, irrelevant. Other than giving us something to make fun of, probably not worth the bandwidth.

kam582 on February 8, 2010 at 6:04 PM

“These people came across as affectionate, loving, funny and happy.”

So who believes the above best describes NOW or FOF?

chickasaw42 on February 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

NOW got put into checkmate, rather decisively, and they are acting like sore losers.

A word of advice to NOW: take some of that money you are spending having a temper tantrum over this, and go out and spend it on hiring some political talent. You know, the type that won’t walk into the bear trap FotF just caught you in.

JohnGalt23 on February 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

The funniest thing about this is the NOW moron is actually serious.

KS Rex on February 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

The pro-LIFE movement is all about winning the hearts and minds of people.

The pro-choice movement really blew it with their out of line condemnation of the ad before they even viewed the finished product.

By NOW still going after the ad, makes them look ridiculous and encourages people to really consider the message of the pro-LIFE movement.

Changing hearts and minds, one person at a time.

texasconserv on February 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Ahh, the Puppy Bowl…always makes me smile. There was this one Pug/Chihuahua mix that would make a good wide receiver!

(I’m a channel flipper)

Most pro-choicers (or pro-baby killers as I’d rather call them) always seems to show genuine idiocy.

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I’m struck by the stunningly disingenuous nature of their selective outrage. This is not about Domestic Violence. It’s all about abortion and now they’re all butt hurt over being caught out in full freakout mode over nothing. Nauseating really.

ronsfi on February 8, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Or shall we say…NOWseating. /sry

ronsfi on February 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I used to admire Tim Tebow, but now that I know that he beats his mother…

myrenovations on February 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Violence Against Women

Isn’t that NOW’s mission statement?

Wade on February 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Where’s the NOW denunciation of the Betty White Snickers ad?

That’s a damn good question.

bridgetown on February 8, 2010 at 6:09 PM

I used to admire Tim Tebow, but now that I know that he beats his mother…

myrenovations on February 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Lmao.

nickj116 on February 8, 2010 at 6:09 PM

NOW used to be the National Organization for Women; But it now looks like it has been taken over by Obama sycophants and is now the
National Organization for Witch hunts

Cybergeezer on February 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Domestic Violence

Is abortion considered Domestic Violence?

Wade on February 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Maybe they should take up gardening?

upinak on February 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM

medicinal marijuana

The Race Card on February 8, 2010 at 6:12 PM

There were plenty of men that got tackled in ads last night.

Is NOW unwittingly implying that there’s a difference between men and women? That it’s o.k. for boys to tackle their fathers but not their mothers?

Hmmm….Doesn’t seem very “I am woman. Hear me roar!” in my opinion.

JadeNYU on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Where’s the NOW denunciation of the Betty White Snickers ad?

Wrong. She should be denounced because her last name is “White.” Get with the program people.

The Race Card on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Where’s the NOW denunciation of the Betty White Snickers ad?
That’s a damn good question.

bridgetown on February 8, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Government death panel decided Betty White is too old to spend time or money to worry about.

Wade on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Amanda Marcotte, per Ed’s link to her Twitter page, said Tebow tried to kill his mother in the womb (babies are parasites afterall), then tried to kill her in the ad.

Yes, that same Amanda Marcotte that worked for John Edwards (she was his blog mattress mistress. The same Amanda Marcotte that Michelle Malkin so hilariously spoofed and part 2 was even funnier. We need more videos at HotAir. HotAir was originally supposed to be video-centric (I think?).

SouthernGent on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I am personally offended at the violence against Abe Vigoda

John the Libertarian on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Domestic Violence is being committed on the the People of the USA by the POTUS and his merry band of thugs.

NOW, wake up and smell the …. whatever it is that you do.

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:15 PM

National Organization for Witch hunts

Cybergeezer on February 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I think it’s always been like that. My mom joined in the late 190s because she was in favor of things such as equal pay for equal work. She quit because, as she said, the members would just sit around and bash their husbands.

rbj on February 8, 2010 at 6:16 PM

They(NOW) are losing the argument. The insanity will continue to whip up as they realize how irrelevant they really are.

When the goal of NOW was to give ugly women access to the mainstream of America, their lifespan cannot be that long.

daesleeper on February 8, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Beck’s opening point

RightWinged on February 8, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Don’t forget the NCIS commercial featuring countless head slaps for 30 seconds.

Some people would rather public commit suicide with tortured, increasingly disturbed and surreal justifications than admit they were wrong.

Go down swingin’ Terry!

somewhatconcerned on February 8, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I am personally offended at the violence against Abe Vigoda

John the Libertarian on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Wouldn’t it be great if the POTUS read from TOTUS on the great words of Abe Vigoda?

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Health Care Reform, let me be clear nah: •”You should have go-go dancers and happenings. And that would be so cool.”

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:17 PM

NOW just marginalizes itself.

Spirit of 1776 on February 8, 2010 at 6:00 PM

They sure seem determined to make themselves look as ridiculous & out of the mainstream as possible, don’t they? Gotta hand it to Focus on the Family,though. The inspired PR gambit of theirs this past week has done as much to make the pro-’no choice’ crowd look like a bunch of histrionic, hypocritical freaks as anything in my lifetime.

In the end, FotF didn’t even have to run the commercial to make those haggy old dinosaurs look like shreiking nuts from another planet – NOW & Co. came right out & effectively showed the world that’s what they are of their own accord before it even aired!

leilani on February 8, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I don’t know about Mrs Tebow, but Betty White always deserves to be tackled. Just sayin’….

Hog Wild on February 8, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Sooooooooo . . .lemme see if I got this straight. A young man playfully tackling his mom, cause he plays football, is violence against women.

But sucking out a baby with a vacuum, tearing it apart limb by limb, or waiting til the baby is being born and shoving scissors into its brain to kill it as it comes out . . . that’s okay?

Hey, you stupid feminazis! Half of those babies being slaughtered are WOMEN!!

Special K on February 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Strange…and a bit OT…but I actually came close to killing my mom during my own birth. She had a priest reading her the Last Rites and everything. But we both survived it. Imagine the guilt I’d have had to live with…sheesh!

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Hog Wild on February 8, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Awwe, comeon. She’s a sweet lady and an advocate for sick and abandoned animals.

/NOW calling her for endorsements in 3, 2, 1

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Why? Betty got paid well!

upinak on February 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

And don’t forget White’s comeback response, “that’s not what your girlfriend said”

That betty’s such a sexist pig. NOW you can be outraged.

Rovin on February 8, 2010 at 6:21 PM

The h*ll with the hypocritic morons at NOW. I’ll stick with the Puppy Bowl. Such fun!!

ProfessorMiao on February 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Oh yeah, and for a moment there, I forgot Betty was white.

Rovin on February 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

So glad you both made it.

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM

NOW created the “One grope free” rule for Bill Clinton, couldn’t they likewise create a “One fake-tackle” rule?

Not to mention that half of the 50 million babies killed by abortion are female, yet no complaints from NOW on that.

RJL on February 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Oh yeah, and for a moment there, I forgot Betty was white.

Rovin on February 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Racist. I’m reporting you to Sharmuta at LGF!

/heh

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Jimbo3 on February 8, 2010 at 5:59 PM

It probably would have been funnier if he’d thrown a football at her nose.

Esthier on February 8, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Racist. I’m reporting you to Sharmuta at LGF!

/heh

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM

And I told Kilgore Trout…Rovin is in ter-uh-bull!

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Oh the humanity! Those poor puppies being egged on to commit more and more vicious acts.

As for Tim Tebow and his Mom, I’m one who thinks that a woman should be allowed to have an abortion, for at least the first and probably 2nd trimester or so (although I don’t think that it is a “right”). That said, the ad was really quite nice and I’m glad that Mrs. T had the chance to speak her mind. I was also glad that she chose to do it in such a lighthearted way. She seems like a real sweet lady.

MJBrutus on February 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM

You know what is so delicious about everything we’re going through right now?

Yes, there is pain for many of us. But just think of the insane organizations of the 60′s that are going down the drain by way of the election of the “Uh”.

That is what we should be celebrating. Starting NOW.

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM

And I told Kilgore Trout…Rovin is in ter-uh-bull!

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Rut roh, we’ll need 3am patrols here to avoid any more racisses comments at 3am by Kilgore Trout having a meltdown

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Wasn’t the whole point of that to show that she was a tough cookie?

I mean, she even said so.

How come these clowns are only nuanced when it suits them?

reaganaut on February 8, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Every NOW woman I have ever met has been fat, hairy, manless and angry at life in general and men in particular. Now if they dieted and shaved they might get a man and not be so angry or maybe anger is just ingrained in their personality.

At any rate the Tebow’s came across as fun people who seemed to enjoy making the ad; he obviously loves his mom and she adores her son. Remember the words of Paul: “Faith, Hope and Love and the greatest of these is Love.”.

Besides, his mom could kick is a$$ up and down the block all day long and well into the evening!!! Moms can do that. Mine broke a few wooden spoons over my butt back in the day . . . .

Bubba Redneck on February 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I am personally offended at the violence against Abe Vigoda

John the Libertarian on February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM

What a delight to see ol’ Abe out there. I hear he’s in his 90′s. I think him and Betty would do great in a series together. Couldn’t ya just see Vigoda rolling his eyes at White’s comedy.

Rovin on February 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Humans causing the death of 42,000,000 jellyfish would outrage the left but 42,000,000 fetuses killed by their Mothers is encouraged in the name of freedom. What victim?

wtng2fish on February 8, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Yes, there is pain for many of us. But just think of the insane organizations of the 60’s that are going down the drain by way of the election of the “Uh”.

Man, I HOPE so.

It’s about time we flushed 40 years of stinky-hippy, good-time, come-on-people-now, love your brother, fight-the-power Jello Biafra progressive politics.

Good riddance!

somewhatconcerned on February 8, 2010 at 6:32 PM

One can only hope for more self parody, beclownment and all around hilarity from NOW. If this stuff ever worked it doesn’t now. More please.

Mason on February 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Pro-abortion women are just such appallingly humorless hacks, and hypocrites of the highest order. They really do disgust me. There is absolutely nothing they believe in at all except vacuuming babies out of a woman’s womb, limb by limb. That is their raison d’être, and that makes them some sorry, sad, miserable creatures.

Rational Thought on February 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Yep, knocking around Betty and Abe was okay! Funny thing is that the Tebow ad got so much attention just because NOW got so bent out of shape.

2nd Ammendment Mother on February 8, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Because chopping up a baby into small pieces and sucking it out a woman’s womb is not violent, apparently.

tballard on February 8, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Now who would ever feel violent towards such a loving and understanding person????

Scrappy on February 8, 2010 at 6:37 PM

And I told Kilgore Trout…Rovin is in ter-uh-bull!

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:28 PM

WOW! I had never seen that complete video ’till now—–too frikken funny! It will be so nice to see all the libs have those kind of meltdowns in November.

Rovin on February 8, 2010 at 6:39 PM

/NOW calling her for endorsements in 3, 2, 1

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 6:21 PM

You must have missed the movie Lake Placid. She was one terrific foul-mouthed old lady aiding and abetting giant crocodiles. LOL

Deanna on February 8, 2010 at 6:42 PM

I just wish George Soros would quit pumping his money into these outfits. Look at all of the time, effort and bandwidth wasted on this insanity!

Cut off the money and we can all have a good laugh.

GoldenEagle4444 on February 8, 2010 at 6:44 PM

In O’Neill’s universe, Tebow tackling his mother is somehow offensive, but I imagine if he would have donned some scrubs and a lab coat, sucked the brains out of a fetus and then chopped it up while calmly assuring a woman that “it really isn’t a baby,” that would have been okay.

O’Neill is a extraordinarily hateful b%*ch.

Roc on February 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM

In the Terry Tate ad, Palin is left writhing in pain on the floor while Terry screams over her. If you go to the lefty blogs, they are ecstatic over the beating Terry gives to Palin.

Palin doesn’t get up and begin talking after the slam — Tebow’s mom does, and the script has her tougher than her son.

Where was NOW when the Terry Tate ad popped up?

unclesmrgol on February 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM

If NOW was truly interested in violence against women it would have made a statement and become involved when a Muslim woman was killed by her Muslim husband in the state of New York. A woman who was BEHEADED by her husbamd. That’s REAL LIFE violence.

NOW is an organization that DOES NOT protect women or represents their true interests. I am a woman and usually against everything it promotes. It is an embarrassment and needs to be revamped or dismantled. It is made up of a bunch of old, nasty 1960′s feminists who hate men.

manateespirit on February 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Domestic Violence
Is abortion considered Domestic Violence?
Wade on February 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM

yes! And why isn’t NOW concerned about all the baby girls suffering this act of ultimate violence… “Snuffing out a life” as that great woman, Sarah Palin, said it! The hypocrisy of NOW and the ugly women who comprise that org. is breathtaking! Abortion is the ultimate act of domestic violence against a child of any sex. How do these people sleep at night?

CCRWM on February 8, 2010 at 6:50 PM

They remain silent on countless atrocities committed against women, but take the time to come out against this ad??? Their hypocrisy is beyond belief.

ClanDerson on February 8, 2010 at 6:56 PM

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Yeah, well, since I assume your mother is completely insane (unlike Amanda), I bet she doesn’t see it that way. She’s the one who chose to bring you into this world after all.

Esthier on February 8, 2010 at 6:56 PM

NOW is an organization that DOES NOT protect women or represents their true interests. I am a woman and usually against everything it promotes. It is an embarrassment and needs to be revamped or dismantled. It is made up of a bunch of old, nasty 1960’s feminists who hate men.

manateespirit on February 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Oh, but we must be accommodating of other cultures and religions. Muslims have different sensibilities, so we can’t criticize them for “honor” killings. Besides, they aren’t evil like those Christianists who want to enslave women for 9 months by denying them the right to destroy the fetus.

/sarc

rbj on February 8, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Anyone heard if Tebow is going to campaign for Rubio? I think it would be a great move on both sides and help Rubio in northern flordia where Crist is stronger.

lavell12 on February 8, 2010 at 6:58 PM

You don’t understand. The violence that NOW objects to was not on the ad, it was the fact that Tebow passed through his mothers’ uterus. According to NOW, that is an offense that is punishable by death, even before it occurs.

pedestrian on February 8, 2010 at 6:59 PM

So Rahm Emmanuel was right.

Dr Evil on February 8, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Rational Thought on February 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM

LMFAO! Yeah that’s right, all pro-choice women match that description to a tee. Why don’t you try a broader brush the next time? The bigotry of the fanatical Jesus-freak knows no bounds.

MJBrutus on February 8, 2010 at 7:06 PM

I think this calls for an immediate beer summit! Mama and son Tebow and…um, ah, hhm, yeah! Any feminist who will look into that good woman’s eyes and say, “Ya’ know, you really should have aborted that good for’nothing violent child you raised!”

These people are beyond pathetic.

Chewy the Lab on February 8, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Deanna on February 8, 2010 at 6:42 PM

See? Seeeee? I told you Betty White was eeeeevil!

/And Sarah Palin is also evil because she supports the .99 Sharpie empire of eeeeeeevil. Eeeeeeevil!!

Heh

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 7:08 PM

But, see, the Betty White Snickers ad doesn’t work for them. No controversy. No drama. No sound bites or television interviews. So…Snickers gets a pass.

uncivilized on February 8, 2010 at 7:09 PM

lavell12 on February 8, 2010 at 6:58 PM

That sounds like an incredibly bad idea to me. Americans are not up in arms at tea parties because of the “unborn.” In fact we’re not attending tea parties and trying to change the direction of this country based on social-religious issues at all. If you want Rubio to win and to represent what this country needs, the best advice I could give is to preach the gospel of limited government, and not the gospel of Christ.

MJBrutus on February 8, 2010 at 7:09 PM

How DARE THEY air a commercial honoring life. What is wrong with these deranged defacto people of the Earth?

The Queen of NOW speaks. Let’s hope she refrains from passing gas. Forever. Then perhaps she will blow her own self up.

Key West Reader on February 8, 2010 at 7:11 PM

uncivilized on February 8, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Will someone please think of the peanuts!?

JetBoy on February 8, 2010 at 7:14 PM

NOW = Can’t Understand Normal Thinking.

That is all they are. They add nothing to the public discourse.

Mirimichi on February 8, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Just a follow-up to Ed’s post last night about the disingenuous idiocy some pro-choicers baby-chopper-uppers are willing to push to try to discredit Tebow

I literally couldn’t help myself.

Akzed on February 8, 2010 at 7:19 PM