Special Olympics chief to Rush: How about not using the word “retard” anymore?

posted at 4:51 pm on February 5, 2010 by Allahpundit

He can’t accept apologies, but I guess he can demand them.

“I incredulously listened to the segment in your show in which you repeatedly and offensively used the term ‘retard; in reference to our meeting with White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel,” Special Olympics chief Tim Shriver wrote in a letter to Limbaugh today, asking that he invite Special Olympics athlete Loretta Claiborne onto his show to explain the pain the word causes.

“In my own experience, when I ask people – be they first graders or media figures – to join in stopping the casual use of the word “retarded”, they universally agree to do so. Most want to go further: they want to understand better how they can serve as agents of acceptance and dignity,” Shriver wrote. “Loretta is a role model and if given the chance to speak her mind on your program, she and many others like her would inspire you and your audience with her wisdom and toughness. This is a teachable moment. May I ask you to join her now by ending your use of this term and by further using your great influence and position to help others do the same?”

Here’s the audio of the Rush segment if you missed it yesterday. Fully 80% of our readers sided with him over Palin’s spokesman, who called what he said “crude and demeaning” when asked for comment about it and then scrambled this morning to clarify that all uses of the word “retard” are crude and demeaning, not just Limbaugh’s. (Greg Sargent, who solicited the quote, says it was crystal clear to Palin’s spokesman that he was asking specifically about Rush.) I think I speak for most of us when I say that this story’s gotten awfully tedious, but since this is a rare case where Rush actually might apologize for something he’s said, I dare say we must poll it. Lay on.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

This is freakin’ retarded. Nothing offends me more than when do-gooders get offended on behalf of others.

keep the change on February 5, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I think he should stop using the “retarded” slur against liberals and just use idiots.

I mean, the retarded don’t get to choose to be retarded.

Liberals get to choose to be liberals, so there’s a process of self-determined idiocy on their part.

Nethicus on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Hardly. If you heard his show today, there is no way you would conclude he would apologize. The whole thing is a media tweak to point out double standards. You might as well as him not to comment on the media.

He did start saying today, “This is satire” to double down. Rush is awesome, and consistent.

Spirit of 1776 on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Rush is a big boy.

Apologize.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I am so sick and tired of everyone being offended about something. It’s name calling. We teach our children the rhyme: “sticks and stone may break my bones, but names will never hurt me”….good grief I am tired of this crap.

Mommy, Johnny called me a poopy head!!!!!! STFU!

search4truth on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I have not been entertained.

WashJeff on February 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM

He can’t accept apologies, but I guess he can demand them.

Just more political posturing…

ladyingray on February 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Rush said Palin’s spokesperson called them last night to warn them about how Politico will run the story.

I’m going to trust Palin’s camp and Rush over Politico, but that’s just me.

uknowmorethanme on February 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Rush did this to see if the MSM would eviscerate him and let Emanuel off the hook.

csdeven on February 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Nobody tells Rush to apologize. Go after the ballerina–he used the term.

ted c on February 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Ignore it Rush.

portlandon on February 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Apologize.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Please hold your breath until he does…

ladyingray on February 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM

I am so sick and tired of everyone being offended about something

All good, but the whole idea here is that it is not kosher to mock people who are not in a position to organize and fight back. It’s like bullying the defenseless.

Spirit of 1776 on February 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM

It was a joke where he was mocking someone foolish enough to use the word on their own, not some spontaneous outburst of his own invention.

No reason to apolagize. That’d be like HA having to apolagize for mocking the media use of “teabaggers”.

RachDubya on February 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Apologize, Rush. You violated his constitutional right to not be offended.

Daggett on February 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Absolutely do NOT apologize.
This is retarded.

ORconservative on February 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Tedious, yes. The problem is that we need lots of ways to say \”stupid,\” and the temptation to borrow them from the medical field is nigh on irresistable. \”Idiot\” and \”moron\” were once technical medical terms. The correct solution is to adopt a technical term that is not mellifluous, so it will not be borrowed. \”Developmentally disabled\” fills that bill perfectly. Can we not agree that that is the term for the mentally disabled, and give over \”retarded\” to general discourse? It seems a losing battle otherwise.

Splunge on February 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Oh crap~enough already.

HornetSting on February 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Its more of a copyright issue, Time Shriver believes he has exclusive rights to demagogue the “R” word.

If Rush apologizes not only does he validate Emanuel but Shriver too.

Speakup on February 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM

No apology.

He’s using it satirically to show how Rahm is having to apologize to people who meet the dictionary definition of retarded for comparing them to Democrats.

teke184 on February 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Nethicus on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

But that would be offensive to the parents of idiot-savants.

FloatingRock on February 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Splunge on February 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

RachDubya on February 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Do developmentally disabled people feel disabled, or retarded?

Jeff2161 on February 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Rush is a big boy.

Apologize.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Only if you apologize for being an idiot.

HornetSting on February 5, 2010 at 4:59 PM

I am sorry. But when I use the word retarded, I am not talking about mentally challenged people.
I guess I can use another derogatory epithet to describe imbeciles, idiots, morons, stupid people, willfully ignorant.
I guess what we need is for the PC police to publish a list of words we are no longer allowed to use & update it monthly.
Also, regional lists should be compiled so that we can all be careful when we travel.
I, for one, am da&^% sick & tired of walking on eggshells.
I heard a radio guy in Bismarck the other morning mention a pregnant woman who was bipolar & how the whole household was going to have to take Walking On Eggshells 101.
Is it OK to say that?
Can we ask someone who blurts out profanities if they have Turet’s or something?
This word play crap is just what socialists want.
When you can redefine everything, you have great power.

Badger40 on February 5, 2010 at 4:59 PM

So Tim Shriver is drooling over free live airtime on the most popular radio-show to say what exactly ?

macncheez on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Rush could go either way and win on this.

cozmo on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

It’s the f8cking adjective that leaves no doubt as to intended offense by Emanuel. But then, Rahm’s life is an affront to his name (God with us). But rehashing rehashed left-over news is TOO STUPIDLY BORING.

The British have unearthed one of Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction buried and hidden when the US/Britain invaded Iraq in 2003. Sehr interessant!

maverick muse on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

He shouldn’t apologize and he won’t. The media is just covering for Emanuel by using Rush as a distraction. What this proves once again however(aside from the media bias) is that Palin can essentially take over an entire 24(or in this case 48)hour news cycle with a single Facebook post.

Slightly O/T: The Rick Perry/Sarah Palin rally here in Houston on Sunday isn’t allowing signs. That’s a shame since I was hoping to take one that said “Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are f’ing retarded”.

Doughboy on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Do developmentally disabled people feel disabled, or retarded?

Jeff2161 on February 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Yes, of course.

Come on, jeff.

And it’s wrong.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

A member of the Kennedy family calling on Rush to apologize — that’s rich. I say Rush should offer to apologize only if the the Kennedys also apologize for what they’ve done to America.

flyfisher on February 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

This is a teachable moment

Gawd I’m so sick of this condescending phrase.

SirGawain on February 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

If I ever see someone use the word dolt, simpleton or moron, I plan on being outraged. Fair warning.

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Oh, good grief AP, just STOP! The last thread on this subject went over 600 responses, and deteriorated into stupidity. Everything that has been said on this subject has been said already.

entropent on February 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Good grief. This is truly amazing.
Special Olympiccs is a fantastic organization that is and should be completely apolitical. Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer and Rahmbo is a sick f***, from the reports I’ve read. Sorry.
Now Shriver is wrong for getting into this controversy at all. Honestly it looks like anyone jumping into this is just a stupid media hog.

ORconservative on February 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Warning: this comment contains my two cents: This entire spectacle is dumb. Being the world police is dumb. I don’t care if Rahm used it, I don’t care if Rush used and I don’t care if my friends use it. If you let a word offend you, then this world is going to be hard for you to survive. Being the word police is [redacted].

;)

vai2112 on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Why should Rush invite an Special Olympics athlete onto his show to explain the pain he (Rush) (supposedly) caused? It’s blatant politicization and makes Shriver look exploitative.

RushBaby on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I think Rush’s remarks just show the real issue of partisanship.

It’s OK if HE says it. It’s a drama if Rahm says it.

Palin really nailed the real issue for many of us. It’s not OK by either side. And we don’t care which side does it.

Wrong is wrong.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I will now start substituting “Harvard Grad” for when I use “Retard”, which isn’t very often.

Perhaps I should expand substitution to “Stupid” and “Idiot” also ?

JayTee on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

somebody make it stop…..

alexraye on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Rush could go either way and win on this.

cozmo on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I don’t agree. I think he really messed up with this one.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Retards commenting on Retards.

This is no way to live your life son.

Retard.

I have flame-RETARDent pants and the insulation in my house acts as a flame RETARDent if something happens to the holiday tree.

I had to RETARD the timing on my jeep because I wasn’t getting enough torque at low RPM’s.

I wish we could RETARD the output of BS coming from our PC-addicted society.

Mord on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

baaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa. No experience here, eh?
I thought you left. Saying you were leaving and not actually leaving was retarded.

ORconservative on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

There’s nothing to apologize for. Be a judge for the Special Olympics instead, Rush. Tell the PC crowd to pound sand.

Fletch54 on February 5, 2010 at 5:04 PM

RushBaby on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

exactly.

ORconservative on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Retards commenting on Retards.

This is no way to live your life son.

Retard.

I wish we could RETARD the output of BS coming from our PC-addicted society.

Mord on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

I honestly don’t get why anyone wishes to hold onto this method of put-down.

Not in this day and age.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

vai2112 on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Hold on here, you used the word “dumb”. Were you not aware that “dumb” is a marginalizing term against those who are mute?

You are a mutist. Or a vocalist. Or something.

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

There is nothing wrong with being civil…the comment of “I can do what I want” is tiresome and selfish.
Why not just not say it, and not offend someone who can’t defend themselves…It’s like pushing a child down with crutches…”He shouldn’t have gotten in my way, I have the right to walk down the street in a straight line, he should have moved”…The kid is a stutterer, that’s to to to to ba ba ba bad…

right2bright on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

At least Rush makes the whole issue funny, and shows the double standard.
And remember, he’s not a politician.

Rush is our present day King Solomon… remember that Seinfeld episode with Newman?

SnowSun on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Do developmentally disabled people feel disabled, or retarded?

Jeff2161 on February 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Yes, of course.

Come on, jeff.

And it’s wrong.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

You must not work with any of them if you believe they have such a low opinion of themselves. Perhaps you should examine your biases instead.

SirGawain on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Doughboy on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I’ll be there with my family all wearing a T-shirts that read CONSERVATIVE. If you see us, say HI!

RushBaby on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I can’t wait for the new season of South Park.

Jim-Rose on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Does this mean I’ll have to start getting pajamas labeled “flame mentally challengedent” now?

ScoopPC11 on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I don’t agree. I think he really messed up with this one.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

But you said you don’t listen to rush.

portlandon on February 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM

I honestly don’t get why anyone wishes to hold onto this method of put-down.
Not in this day and age.
AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Why? It’s a legitimate scientific description.

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Fletch54 on February 5, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Yep, nothing like telling a mentally challenged person he is a retard…makes you a MAN!

right2bright on February 5, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I don’t agree. I think he really messed up with this one.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Heh. Wishful thinking.

Spirit of 1776 on February 5, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Didn’t Rush clearly state that he doesn’t use that kind of language and it was strictly a jab at the Left who continually get off scott free in the press. I can see Rush agreeing not to use a word that he doesn’t use anyway.

Cindy Munford on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I just don’t get the hoopla. Sarah is simply pointing out the obvious, which should be a part of the conservative mantra. It doesn’t matter what you IQ is. People are valuable no matter. When you use someone with a lower IQ as an epitath for bad judgment, you’re being unfair.

But, that’s my liberal side talking, I’m sure.

NOW THAT RUSH is saying it, it’s an issue of PC talk only.

Baloney.

Wrong is wrong.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

You are a mutist. Or a vocalist. Or something.

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Your post is why there is a word called “discernment”…

right2bright on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Mord on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

If we can’t find a suitable replacement for the word “retardant”, and I can’t think of one that doesn’t have the same meaning and therefor also offensive, we’re going to have to simply ban fire retardant to solve the problem.

FloatingRock on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Is it the story or the storyteller who is getting awfully tedious?

RedRedRice on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

baaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa. No experience here, eh?

ORconservative on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Stick to the topic.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

It was a very funny bit of..of…of…satire.

Those who complain the loudest have never tuned Rush’s show in.

daesleeper on February 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Glenn Beck just offended the parents of idiot-savants by using the word “idiot”!

FloatingRock on February 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

[redacted].

;)

vai2112 on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

I like that. A lot. Kudos.

RushBaby on February 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

You know

the more people tell me NOT to use a word

the more I WANT to use it

blatantblue on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

cozmo on February 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM
I don’t agree. I think he really messed up with this one.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM

You don’t even listen to his program~you’re like every other obama/liberal robot that hears one excerpt and is immdiately convinced Rush is the devil.
You have to have CONTEXT on this one….and a sense of humor.
Go cry to your friends at HuffPo. They’ll agree with you.

HornetSting on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Stick to the topic.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

watch out! That type of imperative statement is kryptonite to independents like me.

LOL*

daesleeper on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

FloatingRock on February 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM

idiot used to be offensive!

offensive terms are so fluid, that’s why i don’t really like to adhere to what people tell me is offensive and what isn’t.

blatantblue on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

This whole thing is now just a smokescreen to cover Rush’s real point.

That this administration was calling THEIR OWN SUPPORTERS f’ing retards.

That should be a kiss of death to any office holder. Luckily (for Obama), Obama supporters are too stupid to get this, and are easily distracted by the shiney object that is Rush.

MNHawk on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I wish we could RETARD the output of BS coming from our PC-addicted society.

Come on. That’s not really the issue is it? Retarding something is a completely legitimate word.

What is at issue is that special needs parents (and others) are offended by people using slang that demeans their children as inferior products. You can hang your hat on the meaning of retard as a verb, but that’s a bit of willful obtuseness.

Spirit of 1776 on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

My Wife Is Retarded (real movie… well, as real as it can be, with Sean Astin)

Ugly on February 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM

but at the same time, i won’t go up to a disabled kid and go “BOOGITY WOOGITY RETARD!!!”

that’s just downright mean

but if im with friends, and i say “ugh, that kid in class was acting so retarded,” and someone goes:

“blah blah blah that’s offensive,”

im going to say

“ah shaddup”

blatantblue on February 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM

C’mon this is Rush! We all know that no matter how he handles it his opposition will spin it to death. The sooner we drop it the sooner Rush will be able to drop it.
Also, Palin did not call for Rahm’s firing solely over his crass terminology. Rahm has been a negative influence on the White House since this administration took over. He needs to go for a lot of reasons – so lets not fret about how folks who don’t like Palin insist she is being petty to insist he leave for his comment. We all know the real reasons why he needs to go – and so doesn’t Palin. As she pointed out in her facebook posting, the White House “can do better” than the weasel Rahm.

KickandSwimMom on February 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM

vai2112 on February 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM

You are a mutist. Or a vocalist. Or something.

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Uh oh, does this mean Sarah is going to call for me to be fired? ::giggle:: (it’s a joke Palinistas, don’t attack your ally)

vai2112 on February 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM

oh what a proud day for conservatism…

Kaptain Amerika on February 5, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I hear Rush only in my car, when driving around doing chores.

But I still think he subtly challenged Palin on this. And she slammed back fast.

Good for her.

I think: Principle is about principle, and it doesn’t matter if it comes from Rush or Rahm.

Good for Sarah.

And, those of you who disagree?

OK, then admit your principles are really based on partisanship.

They aren’t principles at all.

They are just political claptrap.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Your post is why there is a word called “discernment”…
right2bright on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

The point was made well yesterday by my fellow liberal-stomper, blatant blue; it’s not as if people are going out of their way to specifically target those who are (insert your term for mentally retarded here). Having to constantly watch your language because someone somewhere will get offended will make for a tedious existence.

If I were mute, I could legitimately be offended by the use of the word “dumb”, could I not? Or are there specific examples of supposedly marginalizing language which are allowed, and who decides?

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

when if your offended on behalf of your child who can’t defend himself? Is that OK with the moral arbiters here?

JohnBissell on February 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I honestly don’t get why anyone wishes to hold onto this method of put-down.

Not in this day and age.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Well, case in point, my husband does NOT think farts are funny: I do.
I have a juvenile sense of humor.
Remember dead baby jokes?
I’m sure there were all kinds of offended people.
I bet you don’t like Carlos Mencia’s humor.
You may be offended by something & the next guy won’t be.
Who cares.
Thin skins are whiners.

ScoopPC11 on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Yes. Unless you wear Underoos for PJs.
Then that is just plain retarded.

Badger40 on February 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Warning……….

Thread hijack alert at 4:54 pm.

Knucklehead on February 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

the more people tell me NOT to use a word

the more I WANT to use it

blatantblue on February 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

That’s the adult in you trying to burst free.

thomasaur on February 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM

If we outlaw all disparaging adjectives, how will we ever be able to tell the truth about liberals?

The Rock on February 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM

*Ick* to most of this entire thread.

Just *icky*.

AnninCA
AnninCA

…scroll by…

RushBaby on February 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Spirit of 1776 on February 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM

WRONG.
2 days ago he was on a RETARD tirade today he says it once and does so only in the context of the real definition. He then started using it as “the r-word” never refererenced the word “PC” today.
Rush stood down today just like i said he would.
Check the hour long tirade from two days ago then listen to the 10 mins he spoke about it today.
I dare ya.

Amadeus on February 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM

vai2112 on February 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM

You have a job? Oh man, that’s a rare thing these days in Obama’s America.

But yes, you are to be fired; free speech is not allowed if it offends someone.

Bishop on February 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I have heard that word used in so many different ways. I\’ve heard it used as a compliment, I\’ve heard it used as an insult . . . it\’s always context context context. Besides, I thought calling developmentally disabled people \”retarded\” wasn\’t PC. I certainly don\’t call them that anymore, and when you are taking classes to teach developmentally disabled people there is no reference to \”retarded.\” My cousin who teaches children with specials needs calls them \”special needs children\” not \”retarded.\”

Ingenue on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

There is nothing wrong with being civil

right2bright on February 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM

There’s nothing wrong with it assuming it is voluntary and that civility is appropriate. But out here in the real world, outside of the meditation circle, there are times when civility is not desirable.

FloatingRock on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I don’t think he should apologize, but I also don’t think he was right to use the term, so I can’t really answer this poll.

Esthier on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

When humor gets called in the name of political correctness?

I vote for humor.

jake-the-goose on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Thread hijack alert at 4:54 pm.

Knucklehead on February 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Stick to the topic.

AnninCA on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I suppose that this means that I can no longer retard the throttle or choke. And, the assault can no longer be retarded.

Goodness, we have to retard the word police.

Special Forces Grunt on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Clearly the parties that are DEMANDING JUSTICE from Rush have not been listening to his broadcasts.

It is clear that he is not demeaning, degrading, belittling anyone but Rahm Emmanuel and his leftist cheerleaders.

No matter. We’ll be moving on to the next “outrage”…

He is going to have fried chicken, collard greens and watermelon on Monday’s show in honor of Black History Month – Snerdley will pass because he’s a vegan.

Appointment radio or what?

turfmann on February 5, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Apologize to anyone that was genuinely offended.

But, don’t sign any freakin’ petitions and don’t invite anybody over for beer, please.

bridgetown on February 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Why have the Special Olympics of the people participating aren’t “special”?

SouthernGent on February 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM

FloatingRock on February 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Ban the words that have anything to do with mental capacity. Including the words Mental Capacity.

I want to become a professional grievance-monger and work for an alphabet 501(c). This sounds way easier than what I am doing right now. I have plenty of training, I lived through the 90′s after all.

Mord on February 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Good grief, Does the PC Police want this type of “Sensitivity Training” for Rush and Rahm?

RedRobin145 on February 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM