Quote of the day

posted at 11:15 pm on January 27, 2010 by Allahpundit

Click the image to watch.

matt-bl

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I’m sorry, Chris, I’m having trouble remembering.

Exactly who did you say was racist?

Purple Fury on January 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM

“You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.”

Chrissy, your black crush does not like you back. ‘Cause you are a man.
No tingles? Must have cut back on the sugar.

nyx on January 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM

This means, of course, that Matthews always thinks of Obama as black. Seems to me most of his critics think of him as Liar in Chief, without regard to color.

GaltBlvnAtty on January 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM

He discusses other peoples racialism/racism, he doesn’t express any himself.

FloatingRock on January 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM

He’ll read something word for word straight from a news story and they say he said it.

uknowmorethanme on January 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM

I don’t give a rat’s a$$ what color or race he is; he’s still a POS socialist.

Don Carne

Yep.

beachgirlusa on January 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Matthews is a moron like every one on cable news.

Decider on January 27, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Spoken like a true sea cucumber. You have the tube in a tube morphology like a human…guess what stinkface?…you lack a spine.

daesleeper on January 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Tingles: I would have permanently forgotten he was black if he drove a truck.

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I forgot he was black tonight, for an hour.

That is a racist statement.

Obama tonight on Citizens United v. FEC,

open[ed] the floodgates for special interests — including foreign corporations — to spend without limit in our elections

Justice Alito says that is not true; he’s being polite. That’s a lie, it’s Big Lie, and they are going to keep telling it. With free speech and freedom of assembly (in corporate form) to chip in and buy ads, the MSM leftists (BIRM) lose their mass audience gatekeeper function.

motionview on January 27, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Tingle up racism. Matthews saying he “forgot” Obama was black means that for the past year he focused on the blackness of Obama??

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

TN Mom on January 27, 2010 at 11:42 PM

OT: Luntz focus groups shows many still smoking Hopium.

andy85719 on January 27, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Serious question: Are Matthews and Biden related?

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Just curious. Exactly what do you have to say to get fired from MSNBC?

azkag on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

OT: Luntz focus groups shows many still smoking Hopium.

andy85719 on January 27, 2010 at 11:42 PM

IDK… I liked that line about Obama being the Best Conservationist in the country.

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM

This seems like a “some of my best friends are black” kind of statement. A statement made by a white dude to show how non-racists he is, but in reality it just proves his racism.

Ampersand on January 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Dude… Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson should call for his head on a platter. That’s Racist. What he’s really saying is that THE O was acting WHITE. Is it a better thing to act more “white” than “black”? Who is he to judge? not a very “uniting” thing to say if you ask me.

CynicalOptimist on January 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM

I only see an Alinskyite in the Oval Office. He happens to be red.

nyx on January 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Forget it, he’s rolling.

The Ugly American on January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Just curious. Exactly what do you have to say to get fired from MSNBC?

azkag on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Nappy Ho, see Don Imus.

thomasaur on January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Just curious. Exactly what do you have to say to get fired from MSNBC?

azkag on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

“I’m a Republican.”

“I voted for Reagan.”

“I bought Sarah Palin’s book.”

“I support the troops.”

Just a few phrases that come to mind.

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

I forgot he was black tonight for an hour

I almost always forget Matthews is a sentient being….or is he?

beachgirlusa on January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

“He was hopeful that things would change this year”

“Hire that lady!” — Precedent’s campaign manager

neurosculptor on January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Are Matthews and Biden related?

LOL That would explain a lot.

beachgirlusa on January 27, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Such an idiot.

I never think about Barry’s race until someone (or Himself) brings it up…so irrelevant to me.

Dr. ZhivBlago on January 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM

that’s really a good point, to which i agree. look, i’m not an idiot, i grew up around some pretty racist people (some conservative dems, some conservative republicans), and im sure some of the obama haters actually do bring race as their primary complaint. but the 99% of people i interat with that dont like him don’t give a flip about the color of his skin and never mention it. the only time i hear it is the other day when a bunch of like minded folks (white, ooo scary) were mocking him for pretending to sound all “black preacher” when speaking to obviously black-dominated audiences. its shameful pandering!

but yeah, i honestly think, particularly for younger folks, nobody gives a rat’s a@# about race in the republican party — otherwise michael steele wouldn’t be our leader, ken blackwell wouldnt have gotten out of the ohio primary, lynn swann wouldnt have been nominated for PA gov, steele himself wouldnt have been elected lt gov, etc……. the race thing is with democrats (hence them rolling OREOS at michael steele at a maryland senate debate in 06)

picklesgap on January 27, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Just curious. Exactly what do you have to say to get fired from MSNBC?

azkag on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Ask Obama to show his birth certificate

picklesgap on January 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Classic liberal.

Thurston Howell accent: “You know, Lovey, I even forgot that he was black tonight.”

justltl on January 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Icing on the cake. The dem’s winter of discontent has only begun!

abobo on January 27, 2010 at 11:50 PM

OMG…It’s a chrissy vid….I can not bring myself to watch, nor listen to him….

All in favor to beeatch slap Chrissy, say I?!!!..
BO…I…..

hawkman on January 27, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Serious question: Are Matthews and Biden related?

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

I demand a DNA test..

lovingmyUSA on January 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I wish I could forget that ObaMao was a commie for an hour!

MCGIRV on January 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM

hawkman on January 27, 2010 at 11:51 PM

It’s worth the pain.

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I demand a DNA test..

lovingmyUSA on January 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Eh, the two of them look alike. Same stupid smile. Close enough for me.

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Just curious. Exactly what do you have to say to get fired from MSNBC?

azkag on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

“I’m a Republican.”

“I voted for Reagan.”

“I bought Sarah Palin’s book.”

“I support the troops.”

Just a few phrases that come to mind.

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM

“I don’t think this healthcare bill will hurt this country”
“Global climate change is a hoax”
“ACORN is a fraud”

mizflame98 on January 27, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on January 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Good point! I watched Fox all night tonight. Never once did I even think about Obama’s skin color. It never even crossed my mind until I saw this Matthews video. The adults are thinking and talking about what Obama said and what that means for the future of the country.

Let’s not forget this Quote of the Day came from the same channel that told us GMC pickup trucks are racist.

Ampersand on January 27, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Just curious. Exactly what do you have to say to get fired from MSNBC?

azkag on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

the other day matthews almost b$tch slapped a guy for saying biden was inauthentic. matthews said I KID YOU NOT — “hey. HEY! if there’s one thing that the Bidens are all about, it’s about HONESTY, okay? OKAY???”

i wet my pants.

picklesgap on January 27, 2010 at 11:56 PM

The thing to understand is that most blacks love the sound of what Matthews said. There is no such thing as color blindness in the Democrat community and they don’t want any color blindness and they wouldn’t trust any claims of color blindness. Democrats wouldn’t be able to justify their policies in a color blind society and it benefits the Democrats to remind each other, especially now with a black president, that it is the color of our skin that makes us different.

Buddahpundit on January 27, 2010 at 11:56 PM

“I don’t think this healthcare bill will hurt this country”
“Global climate change is a hoax”
“ACORN is a fraud”

mizflame98 on January 27, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Fixed

mizflame98 on January 27, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Serious question: Are Matthews and Biden related?

MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

No, but both are so far up O’s keister that they can’t tell which end the speech came out of.

Laura in Maryland on January 27, 2010 at 11:57 PM

I think toward the end of Matthews spewing he realizes what the heck he’s actually saying and then he says maybe I shouldn’t be saying this at all. You’re right Chris, shut the pie hole. He’s living proof that racism is alive and well and living on the left side of the aisle, and, I might add, literally thriving under the Obama administration.

ranzofola on January 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM

And for that hour and half, Obama was actually judged on the content of his character.

ZERO

Laura in Maryland on January 28, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Matthews has been in lala land for a long time. Will the left will excuse this? Yes they will.

cubachi on January 28, 2010 at 12:02 AM

I didn’t forget that Obama was black. I just didn’t care.

Doughboy on January 28, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Buddahpundit on January 27, 2010 at 11:56 PM

eh, i don’t know. i know dems use blacks as victims and rally the troops by pandering every four years (google ‘kentucky fried hillary’ and ‘al gore gospel preacher’), but there’s a huge cultural connection to the democratic party from blacks, particularly with obama being, well, partially black.

gallup does polls and actually releases race data breakdown. around thanksgiving, obama’s approval was around 48 or 49%.

his approval by whites: 39%
his approval by hispanics: 60s%
his approval by blacks: 91%.

his approval from black voters has been over 90% every week of his presidency. i think that these 4 years are just different in terms of dynamics and all that… sorta like catholics supporting kennedy in the 60s, when it’s the first one of “your group”, you’ll stick with them thick and thin. i dunno.

picklesgap on January 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Why are these libs CONSTANTLY obsessed with race?

barrythrowslikeagirl on January 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Very RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on January 28, 2010 at 12:05 AM

WTF? Really? Oh jeeze. Come ON!

ronsfi on January 28, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Chris Matthews – bigot.

Vashta.Nerada on January 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Why are these libs CONSTANTLY obsessed with race?

barrythrowslikeagirl on January 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM

cause they’re libs.

look at matthews. he’s from philly, he grew up in segregated schools, all white friends, all white family connections. he’s a goldwater fan. then he joins the peace corps and goes to africa and “helps” the less fortunate (read=black).

he comes back to the usa. goes back to his white family, white college. works for white congressmen on a very white capital hill. writes speeches for a white president with an all-white inner staff.

all the while, this rich, white, northern yuppie dem that is chris matthews has 2 frames of mind: 1) the only interaction he ever had with blacks was with africans where he was the noble helper aiding these downtrodden, and 2) even though his party was the one holding up civil rights, he didnt know about these africans (and was probably racist himself a bit) when he was a goldwater guy. so he likely feels guilty for his ‘racist’ republican youth. (you could throw in the fact of a northerner hating anything from the south because of segregation, and his associating any southern republican with racism because of that too but it’s not as strong)

but that’s the liberal mindset: too much money, not enough ‘diverse’ friends, but he’s had the ‘white mans burden’ to give a booster seat to africa, so now he sees blacks as children.

i see this ALL THE FREAKING TIME. white libs giving a “leg up” to the supposedly inferior blacks.

it’s such a racist joke, and yet they think they are being ‘cultured’

picklesgap on January 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Matthews = Typical White Person

Laura in Maryland on January 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM

He obsessed with race.

lavell12 on January 28, 2010 at 12:11 AM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

TheBigOldDog on January 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Classic liberal.

justltl on January 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

justltl: Ya,I`m watching in my mind now,lol!:)

canopfor on January 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM

It seems that,Harry and Chrissy have sumpin
in common!!

canopfor on January 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM

It’s pretty hard to determine color when you head is so far up Obama’s ass.

Kini on January 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM

I can’t forget 0bama’s Red. Not for one second.

Sekhmet on January 28, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Why are these libs CONSTANTLY obsessed with race?

barrythrowslikeagirl on January 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Liberals have a guilt complex about segregation, racism, and slavery.

All attributes of their character and political affiliation.

Kini on January 28, 2010 at 12:19 AM

You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.

You know, I forgot Chrissy was on tonight for an hour… it was the latest in a long line of hours during which I forgot and I forecast there will be many, many hours to come that I will continue to forget.

ya2daup on January 28, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Racism, bigotry, intolerance– all hallmarks of Liberalism.

anXdem on January 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM

I try to forget he’s President… every… single… day.

Hog Wild on January 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM

You know, I forget that Chris is an adult human being every time I see him.

redwhiteblue on January 28, 2010 at 12:23 AM

My cable TV went out a little while. For an hour, I forgot Chris Matthews was a drooling idiot.

DrAllecon on January 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Hah, just the way Chris laughs…his remark reminded me that he, Chris, is albino.

Schadenfreude on January 28, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Absotively jaw-dropping.
Watched SOTU and commented on open thread (Yawn (STOU), the running comments were a hoot!.
Also watched thumbs up repub response (rah rah reh, kick em in the knee, rah rah ras, kick em in the other knee :{)!

It was there that I saw the first reference to “I forgot he was black.”
I slapped knee, did a mental LOL, one psych sarc/ and chalked it up to a HA prankser.
Ahem. (Draws self up and tries to look impressive in sweats and tennies:)I honest-to-pete thought y’all were kidding when you said that Chrissy said he “forgot he was black!!!”

Chewy is chagrined! Chewy is ashamed. Chewy is embarrassed and has tail tucked between back legs. In dogspeak: his words are “Dowpe!”

Golly gee whiz! Y’all weren’t kiddin, were you? I’ll take your “Nappy Headed Ho” and raise you a “I forgot he was black.”
I know it won’t ever happen, but it should!

Most racist comment in the media in recent memory for me…but it’ll get a pass.

Chewy the Lab on January 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Matthews translation “See, this black man can speak like all the others”. He is clueless at how he comes across.

Moron, Obama is read, not white/black.

Since Massachusetts I actually thought that Chris came out from Obama’s pants, to grasp some much needed sunshine. It appears that he went back for more.

Schadenfreude on January 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Chris Mathews should all get together to discuss exactly what kind of black person is acceptable to white guys like them. I guess they prefer light-skinned, clean, articulate, types with no negro dialect except when he wants to have one, and the magical ability to make the listener forget he’s black (meaning, I gather, that he can refrain from soft-shoe dancing, chasing white women and singing “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot” for up to an hour at a whack).

Thanks for opening a little window into your Lefty psyches, guys. It’s really quite instructive to see how evolved and open-minded you really are!

Cicero43 on January 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Serious question: Are Matthews and Biden related?
MeatHeadinCA on January 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Yes: both are bloated bags of suet with raisins for eyes… and bad hair.

ya2daup on January 28, 2010 at 12:36 AM

“You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.”

Okay Chris you racist, tell us exactly what Obama could have done to remind you that he was black? Use a little more ghetto’ talk? Shuffle to the podium? Say ‘sho nuf after each policy statement? Say “dat’s what I’m talkin’ about!” to each round of applause? C’mon KKKhris, tell us exactly what would have made him “black” in your eyes.

PackerBronco on January 28, 2010 at 12:36 AM

It has nothing to do with race. He is dumber than a box of baracks.

Mirimichi on January 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Matthews needs to go—under the bus. Who thinks like that?

Buckeye Babe on January 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Once you go B’rack…

The Race Card on January 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM

wha.? He’s black?

LEBA on January 28, 2010 at 12:44 AM

29Victor on January 27, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Too funny!

ya2daup on January 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Hah, just the way Chris laughs…his remark reminded me that he, Chris, is albinoactually Pee
Wee Herman.

Schadenfreude on January 28, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Yes! Ever so much better! Gu’night!

Chewy the Lab on January 28, 2010 at 12:46 AM

PackerBronco on January 28, 2010 at 12:36 AM

This is not the proper venue for that type of discussion.

The Race Card on January 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM

What distinguishes Barack Obama from Chris Matthews? One is a half-wit, the other is half-white.

ya2daup on January 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM

That’s real nice. I never think of Obama as black. I mean when he goes on and on about race then I think about him as black. Or if someone says something sort of racist… then my ears prick up… oh yeah that is racial territory…don’t’ go there.

But by and large I never think of his race in the least. I do think of his politics. His lousy, stupid, totalitarian politics!

His politics aren’t because he’s black it is because he learned all the wrong things in his life and now his brain is damaged. In fact I think poor blacks stand to lose the most if we go socialist/communist. Just ask the citizens of Cuba how well that form of Government works out for those too poor to leave when the shooting starts.

The left is so completely racist. It is difficult to understand how they can be so race conscience all the time. Don’t they ever just see people as people?

petunia on January 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I wonder what Don Imus may have to say about Chrissy Matthews?

viking01 on January 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I can’t forget 0bama’s Red. Not for one second.

Sekhmet on January 28, 2010 at 12:17 AM

That’s the only color any Americans should be worried about when it comes to Obama. Black is irrelevant.

And yeah the whole Democratic Party is racist. I don’t understand why they just can’t get past his race.

It doesn’t make a bit of sense to worry about race when the country is in so much trouble. Yet it is the only thing that matters to Dems. Weird.

petunia on January 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Racist, a Black guy isn’t good enough to be President, so far as Matthews is concerned.

Speakup on January 28, 2010 at 12:58 AM

The Manchurian Candidate is on TCM now…jus sayin’

d1carter on January 28, 2010 at 1:03 AM

The speech lasted an hour? Boy, that room must have been hot afterward…

unclesmrgol on January 28, 2010 at 1:15 AM

can you all imagine what Rush will do with all this material tommorrow?

unseen on January 28, 2010 at 1:19 AM

More verbal diarrhea from Chrissy. What an embarrassment.

Dave Shay on January 28, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Another liberal feeling screwed because he was born white.

JeffinOrlando on January 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Driving Miss Chrissy

viking01 on January 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM

The Dems have yet to forgive themselves for being the party of slavery, lynching, segregated schools and Jim Crow. I think this is all about Chrissy and how his enlightened, caring, morally superior, caring culture hero self just freed another black.
That has been part of the great appeal of Barack to Dems. They can have their cake and eat it too: they can grant freedom to a black and out walks a white guy. And Obama has spent his life learning how to fine tune the whole drama so that he can return whitey to self-doubt and make him earn racial redemption all over again when that will work better for him.
But some of the real ideologues are starting to lose patience when Barack is disobedient too often.

snaggletoothie on January 28, 2010 at 1:43 AM

It was that thrill going up his leg that made him forget.

nazo311 on January 28, 2010 at 2:06 AM

If not for conservatives tuning in to see tidbits like this he’d have less ratings that has now.

TheSitRep on January 28, 2010 at 2:20 AM

it’s such a racist joke, and yet they think they are being ‘cultured’

picklesgap on January 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM

It’s the most evolved form of racism. And it promotes dependence by those “helped” to the leftist “helper”, who then bases their self-worth on those they “help”. Ethnic socialism that creates a dependent class and a ruler class.

Whites (and blacks) in the South tend to have biases as a race, but get along with individuals and work with folks of different colors in their daily lives. Southern whites may not like blacks as a group based on stereotypes that do come from somewhere, but they treat individuals as individuals.

Whites in the North tend to like blacks as a group, but not as individuals. They don’t want them in their neighborhood, and don’t understand how to interact with out addressing race.

He sure teed it up for Jon Stewart, didn’t he? Can’t wait to see the fallout from this, hoo boy.

califcon on January 27, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I’m starting to think that by 2012, Stewart will of necessity be conservative. Heck, consider when Obama wanted to make vets pay for war wounds.

CPL 310 on January 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Seriously, how embarrassing for this guy. What a clueless, ignorant tool.

Mallard T. Drake on January 28, 2010 at 2:27 AM

Tribalism? Really? Chris you are a bad boy.

Ugly on January 28, 2010 at 2:28 AM

Chris Matthews has to say dumb quoteables every couple of days in order to have any public visibility.

BECAUSE NOBODY WATCHES HIS SHOW!

Really, it’s just like asking if a tree falls and nobody hear it, did it make any noise?

So quit wasting bandwidth, and ignore that windbag.

Highplains on January 28, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I feel like saying something I think needs to be said:

I have been “post-racial” since my early childhood upbringing, both at home and at school.

I wish blacks and idiot leftist liberal whites would be, too.

Shy Guy on January 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Highplains on January 28, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I disagree. We should do everything possible to make Chris Matthews and Harry Reid the public face of modern liberalism. Because they are.

Every Conservative in America ought to be fed up with being called racists for the past 50 or so years by people who are the REAL racists themselves.

Payback is sweet. Yes, it is.

Cylor on January 28, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Seriously, how embarrassing for this guy. What a clueless, ignorant tool.

Mallard T. Drake on January 28, 2010 at 2:27 AM

He’s to sophisticated to know what a fool he makes of himself.

Honestly did any Republican have any thoughts about “Our Black President is now going to give the State of the Union” I’ve forgotten for about 12 months now to think of Obama as “black.” Except when someone calls me a racist for hating his politics! Then I scratch my head in puzzelment.

It is just stupid to think in terms of race. Stupid.

petunia on January 28, 2010 at 2:50 AM

“You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour.”

….That’s because he doesn’t talk like all those other “dark skinned n#groes” Chrissy…..

…………………….or Reid

……………………………..or Biden

……………………………………….or Sen. Byrd

……..getting hard to keep up with all the racist leadership in the democratic party.

Baxter Greene on January 28, 2010 at 3:14 AM

My my, isn’t he an utterly racist little critter. I’m impressed with how comprehensibly racist he has proven to be.

{^_^}

herself on January 28, 2010 at 3:19 AM

On a related note….

……the liberal mental midget Baher is kicking the “three liberal stooges” a$$es over at CNN.

……….Chrissy here does not even register on the scale anymore:

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES., JAN., 26, 2010

FOXNEWS O’REILLY 3,581,000
FOXNEWS BECK 3,196,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 3,133,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,624,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,415,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,187,000
CNNHN BEHAR 949,000
CNNHN GRACE 914,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 818,000
CNN KING 796,000
MSNBC MADDOW 726,000

………..what a joke that this guy makes a fool out of himself day after day but has the audacity to call Palin the “stupid one”.

Baxter Greene on January 28, 2010 at 3:22 AM

WTH is that supposed to mean?

Obama, no matter how much of a failure he has been policy-wise, is still the POTUS. I’m offended for the office itself that CM would make such a statement.

Shame on you Chris. Shame on you!

SimplyKimberly on January 28, 2010 at 3:27 AM