Obama to House Dem: “The big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me”

posted at 4:54 pm on January 25, 2010 by Allahpundit

The Dem in question? Red-stater Marion Berry, who’s now headed for early retirement thanks to Lincoln-Jesus’s crowd-pleasin’ statist agenda.

In fairness, though, The One’s been very consistent in this belief. Through Obama, all things are possible.

Berry recounted meetings with White House officials, reminiscent of some during the Clinton days, where he and others urged them not to force Blue Dogs “off into that swamp” of supporting bills that would be unpopular with voters back home.

“I’ve been doing that with this White House, and they just don’t seem to give it any credibility at all,” Berry said. “They just kept telling us how good it was going to be. The president himself, when that was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’ We’re going to see how much difference that makes now.”

Berry came to Congress in 1997. The representative he replaced? Blanche Lincoln, another Arkansan poisoned by her support for The One, who’s reportedly now being pressured by the Democratic leadership to make her act of political seppuku official by retiring herself. I’ve got a ton of poll news in the pipeline illustrating just how ironic Obama’s comment to Berry has become, but there’s no way I’m going to dump it at the end here. It’s simply too sweet. To tide you over until the next post, enjoy this new Pew survey asking voters what their most urgent policy priorities are. Health care finishes … eighth.

Bill Kristol, stirring the pot, has already reached out to Bill Clinton’s office to see how he likes The One’s comparison. Exit question: When exactly did Obama offer this hubristic bit of idiocy to Berry? The timeline’s unclear, but surely it wasn’t after he flamed out on the trail for Deeds and Corzine, was it? He can’t be that deluded.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Laura on January 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Bleeds Blue 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was classic. Should be required reading for all on how to pin a Lib into a corner.

Electrongod on January 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

… and I’m DAMN GLAD they got him!

GOP 2010 BABY!

HondaV65 on January 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM

The Republicans are committing suicide by the millions at the gates of Congress. Be assured, Congress is safe, protected. Please, please! The Republicans are relying on what I called yesterday a desperate and stupid method. You can go and visit Virginia and New Jersey and Massachusetts. No Republicans there, none at all. There are Democrat strongholds. Everything is okay.
- Baghdad Barry

MB4 on January 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Electrongod on January 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Thanks. I’ll have to dig it up. :-)

Laura on January 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM

“Health care finishes … eighth.”

I only wish Obama’s inflated self-regard were as high as eighth on the list of his worst qualities.

JDPerren on January 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM

He can’t be that deluded.

I didn’t think he could be this deluded. We’ve clearly been underestimating the man’s arrogance this entire time.

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Babe, I’ve got me babe.
Babe, I’ve got me babe.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Hmm… Obama and Michelle vs Sonny and Cher…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on January 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Never mind Sonny and Cher–paging Carly Simon:

“You’re so vain!”

Steve Z on January 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Electrongod on January 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

FINALLY? Oh man I missed that. Darn!

upinak on January 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I’m guessing psycho analysts all over the country are playing…Which Psychosis does Obama have? The list keeps growing. LOL

capejasmine on January 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM

This is arrogance like we’ve never seen before. Seriously.
This guy is going to absolutely crack if 10 is a blood bath.

ORconservative on January 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Did ernesto get banned? He has been gone awhile.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Not that I know of, but I wouldn’t consider him a troll. Bleeds however, got the boot after he baselessly smeared Michelle Malkin on her own site.

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM

No fan of Bill Clinton, but he was a skilled politician. O has never had to win a tough political fight. Yep, Dems you have Obama this time around. Good luck with that.

mwbri on January 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM

i was at a funeral when the dork was banned. If I would have known i would have gotten on just to read about HIS demise.

upinak on January 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM

“…was you’ve got me”

me“, a new euphemism for something transmitted ‘socially’.

Doorgunner on January 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM

FINALLY? Oh man I missed that. Darn!

upinak on January 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Yeah, he essentially called all Republicans racists, calling out Glenn Beck and his viewers personally (apparently, he plays some kind of dog whistle that only racists can hear), and to really get the boot, he smeared Michelle without a single shred of evidence. He claimed she was trying to out Obama as ghetto trash.

It was digusting.

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I was stunned to see that WH photo of Obama looking at himself in a mirror.

(I found the link at The Weekly Standard to the Perfunction blog).

It’s hard to believe they would release that photo.

INC on January 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Looks like he’s in the “Carter Bathroom”…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on January 25, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Oh man, Big Bill’s gotta be PISSED about this one!

JohnGalt23 on January 25, 2010 at 5:32 PM

On please, don’t ask Bill. He’s so on his best behavior.

AnninCA on January 25, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I’ve recently noticed Obama carrying two small steel balls, tumbling them over and over in his hand. And he seems to be mumbling a lot lately about ‘missing quarts of strawberries and steaming over his own tow line’. I don’t know what it all means, but viewed in context with The One using a TELEPROMPTER to address a 3rd grade school class today, I’m thinking the SOTU speach might be kinda fun this year.

DrW on January 25, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Obama to House Dem: “The big difference here and in ‘94 was you’ve got me”

” … and a bottom has yet to be found for the hole into which I’m dragging you folks.”

ya2daup on January 25, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Not that I know of, but I wouldn’t consider him a troll.
Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Agreed on the “not a troll”, seemed like just a tad left of center.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Seem to recall bleeds had been dancing the racial two step, then capped it off with smearing the boss, and boom, taste AP’s nightstick.

John the Libertarian on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Albatross! Albatross! Of course you don’t get wafers with it!

Queen0fCups on January 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Well, hooptee freaking do . . . this guy is a joke.

rplat on January 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Bill Clinton did what Obama failed to do, which is join “pocket-book” voters.

Obama did what Bill failed to do, which was really bring out the minority vote in a huge way.

Obama has, in my personal opinion, a competition with Bill and with the Democratic voter. He is not about to agree that Bill was right.

He will lose, too, as a result.

But the GOP should not celebrate, because those voters don’t like you either.

That’s reality.

AnninCA on January 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Babe, I’ve got me babe.
Babe, I’ve got me babe.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Hmm… Obama and Michelle vs Sonny and Cher…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on January 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Never mind Sonny and Cher–paging Carly Simon:

“You’re so vain!”

Steve Z on January 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM

How about Elvis: The wonder of me.

anXdem on January 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

He’s a legend in his own mind!

Phil-351 on January 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM

He is also The Mind in his own legend

ya2daup on January 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

OT: Beck mentioning Ellie Light

John the Libertarian on January 25, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I didn’t expect to see his reflection in the mirror. . . .

ElainaVer on January 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Did ernesto get banned? He has been gone awhile.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

January semester break?

Never considered ernesto a troll, however. He’s just a New York area resident who was educated in their public school system.

Still some trolls here-crr6, Norman “Wolfman” Blizter, and a couple of others.

The fact that 3 trolls disappeared right after Bleeds got the hammer makes me wonder if they were all one person using multiple identities?

Del Dolemonte on January 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Agreed on the “not a troll”, seemed like just a tad left of center.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Well, a bit more than tad but yeah. Which isn’t to say I never saw him act like a troll.

John the Libertarian on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Yeah, he accused her of trying to prove Obama was ghetto trash without doing anything to back up the accusation. Thankfully AP doesn’t allow the boss to be trashed like that on her own site. He’s very loyal about that.

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:41 PM

You and me
part time lovers

Thanx Stevie Wonder

macncheez on January 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM

…But the GOP should not celebrate, because those voters don’t like you either.

That’s reality.

AnninCA on January 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Anytime you can dance in the entrails of your enemy is cause for celebration.

Doorgunner on January 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM

He can’t be that deluded.

“He”? After a statement like that I’m started to get worried about you AP. Snap out of it, seek help, there’s got to be a Obama detox center somewhere in NYC.

Hog Wild on January 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM

But the GOP should not celebrate, because those voters don’t like you either.

That’s reality.

AnninCA on January 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

They don’t have to like the GOP to vote for it, and that’s really all that matters.

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

So ernesto did get banned then? Anyone remember what happened?

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Has The Won read any greek plays or epics (like the Odyssey)? Plays preferably by Sophocles?
When he gets depressed in 2010, he can read it. Perhaps then, he can stop being so arrogant. One can hope.

nyx on January 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.

Uh, this guy is off his rocker, folks. Seriously, when I first read this my creepy meter shot straight to 11. I too would like to know when he said this because if it post-August 1st, and certainly post-NJ/VA blowouts, then someone is in serious need of medication, and maybe a straight jacket. I say that in jest, but it does shed some light on why the Dems have been increasingly willing to walk off of a cliff for this guy. I don’t know who to pity more, Obama for being an off the charts light worker in his own mind, or the Dems for being so naive so as to fall for Obama’s BS. Really, folks it’s just pathetic – and dangerous.

volnation on January 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM

“The One” can’t tack to the center, cause he was “Chosen” don’t you know to be our savior and remake America inti a utopia. Didn’t until now think that he actually thought of himself as a messiah but I do now!

Sharr on January 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

This is simply explained by the fact that Obama has never had to earn anything. Everything in his life has been given to him because of the color of his skin, so in a way everything is all about him. Not “him” him by way of who he is but by way of what he is.

SouthernGent on January 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Oh, and as a British observer remarked on election day this will end in tears.

Sharr on January 25, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Are the stars out tonight?
I don’t know if it’s cloudy or bright
‘Cause I Only Have “I”s … For Me.

Oh, the moon maybe high
but I can’t see a thing in the sky,
‘Cause I Only Have “I”s For Me.

Daggett on January 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM

A standing joke amongst Union soldiers during the Civil War was at the expense of General Joseph Hooker who would sign his orders to the army, “General Hooker…Headquarters…in the saddle.” Some wag in blue indicated that was Hooker’s problem, “his headquarters is where his hindquarters ought to be.” The same may be said of our current president.

sdd on January 25, 2010 at 5:51 PM

This is simply explained by the fact that Obama has never had to earn anything.

I would dearly love to see his school records… someday, somehow, they’ll leak. When he’s sufficiently hated and his syncophants turn on him, they’ll come out and I bet he didn’t earn many B+ grades.

Laura on January 25, 2010 at 5:51 PM

I am the one I’ve been waiting for

John the Libertarian on January 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM

This week is starting to look just like the last, what with his sweetheart deals and now this. And it’s only Monday!

scalleywag on January 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM

We are on the Titanic. The bridge lookouts are saying “icebergs dead ahead” and cap’n Obama and First Mates Nancy and Harry are saying “all engines ahead it must be an illusion…there ain’t any iceberg, those are the welcoming middle class wanting to hold us in their arms”.

Dhuka on January 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Ernesto was a troll . A different kind of troll but a troll none the less.

CWforFreedom on January 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

He can’t be that deluded.

I’m not too sure about that. Narcissists tend to believe they can do no wrong.

scalleywag on January 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

He can’t be that deluded.

He hasn’t done anything that makes me believe otherwise.

chemman on January 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Agreed on the “not a troll”, seemed like just a tad left of center.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

the guy admittedly lied about his positions to get a rise out of others. he is a troll.

The fact that he admitted doing guys and gals without always sharing such information with his partners also disgusted me.

CWforFreedom on January 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Wow, not only is that photo a perfect example of Obama’s narcissism, but do you see how much OLDER he looks than in earlier pics??

Guess poor baby just isn’t getting his way and he’s stresssssed. ::: shakes head :::

Kirin on January 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

So ernesto did get banned then? Anyone remember what happened?

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Didn’t get banned as far as I know. He got an azz whooping one night in a thread here and then disappeared.

Knucklehead on January 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

So ernesto did get banned then? Anyone remember what happened?

Esthier on January 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I think he is just in lurk-mode.

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Mirror, mirror…

George Orwell on January 25, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Knucklehead on January 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Look for more of the same before November with our politicians.

Les in NC on January 25, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Obama’s achieved in one year, what it took Carter four years to accomplish.
He’s got three years to create lines at the gas stations again. Think he can do it?
Jimmah; We hardly knew ya’!

Cybergeezer on January 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Talk about revisionism. For this statement comes from a fellow who was constantly on our television screens, in the headlines, and on the magazine covers. Indeed, only 21 days in the whole doggone year did he not have a public appearance or splashy press event!…

How about 411 speeches, released remarks and carefully crafted public comments? 52 of them specifically dealing with his health care schemes.

He gave 42 news conferences including 4 which took over prime time TV.

He did 158 interviews for a fawning press, 90 of which aired on television.

He presided over 23 “town hall” gatherings where he pontificated on his issues.

He traveled to 21 nations in his first year and to 58 U.S. cities (always accompanied by a huge throng of adoring reporters who let the American people know his every word and gesture).

He had 13 bill-signing ceremonies plus plenty of media coverage on the other 111 bills he signed into law.

Schadenfreude on January 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Schadenfreude on January 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I like your stats, but how about some comparable stats?

Cybergeezer on January 25, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Electrongod on January 25, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Show me, show me show me…..please?

roy_batty on January 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Cybergeezer on January 25, 2010 at 6:21 PM

De Dems better get busy on golf outings, time in Texas, deficit spending and the failed troop surge in Iraq.

IlikedAUH2O on January 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM

How long before Democrats realize that they can score points with their constituents by attacking President Obama’s policies & politics?

I give it six months.

29Victor on January 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM

…I know most presidents age considerably during their time in the White House, but it’s just been one year!…Kirin on January 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

I think his aging is due to the near countless jet lag and speed T’promter reading cycles he has put himself through. Couldn’t have been the workload.

mredly on January 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM

B.O. possesses an overbloated ego the size of Godzilla!

Not even Bubba Billy himself in his glory days of stinking up the halls of the White House ever uttered something this monumentally narcissitic!

pilamaye on January 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Babe, I’ve got me babe.
Babe, I’ve got me babe.

WashJeff on January 25, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Hmm… Obama and Michelle vs Sonny and Cher…

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on January 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Never mind Sonny and Cher–paging Carly Simon:

“You’re so vain!”

Steve Z on January 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM
How about Elvis: The wonder of me.

anXdem on January 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

How about this one:

I’m too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I’m too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

Special K on January 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM

I noticed the effect of HIM on Marcia Croaker … Wasn’t it real to you.

This fool’s agenda is HIM.

tarpon on January 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Reading the blogs on the AR times sites isn’t much different from reading the Huffington Post. There isn’t much in the way of a opposing view in Arkansas Media for conservatives. I find that very ironic considering the state has a pretty good sized conservative movement, yet the media still some how has been able to keep most of us out.

Consider the AR One Tax movement headed up by a local Ft Smith business man who runs arprogress.org. There’s on news article about him that’s pretty straight forward and three blogs ALL left leaning. There’s NOT ONE center right or right blog on most of these “news” outlets that I can find.

The left has a pretty hard grip on the media out here with the idea that anyone over on the right must be too redneck to produce a coherent thought.

One Angry Christian on January 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Just saw the weirdest interview with him on ABC. Obama’s solution to all our problems, just need MORE OBAMA!

Sharr on January 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Golly gee, Super Duper Obama-Man, could I…..could I…..t-t-touch your cape? Just once? Oh please, oh please, oh please.

nico on January 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Hahahahaha

That was my very first thought and said so on Twitter, that Bill would be most displeased with that comment.

Hahahahaha

KittyLowrey on January 25, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Kirin on January 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Check out pictures of Carter on his inauguration day and one year later.

dawgyear on January 25, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Statuesque Obama to Come Toppling Down
Posted by Joseph Lawler on 1.25.10 @ 5:33PM
…in Indonesia. Apparently the good people of Indonesia are having buyer’s remorse over that Obama-as-boy statue they put up last month, and 55,000 have joined a facebook group advocating that the statue be taken down because of Obama’s inability to “make a significant contribution to the Indonesian nation.”

Let no one say that Indonesians aren’t demanding.

TPM reports, “According to parks agency official Dwi Bintarto, Indonesian officials have been “discussing for the past two weeks what to do with the statue… whether to take it down, move it elsewhere or retain it. We’re finding the best solution.”

Amspec blog.

I kept thinking of the statues of Saddam being pulled down, too.

Wethal on January 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

The Mayo Clinic:” Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they’re superior to others and have little regard for other people’s feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”

Psychology Today:
Narcissistic personality disorder, one of his supposed diagnoses, is defined by the DSM-IV-TR as “a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy. . . ” and commonly includes a sense of entitlement, interpersonal exploitation, and lack of empathy for others. For the narcissist, it’s all about me, my needs, what I want. Such pathological narcissism, grandiosity or excessive selfishness is evident from early adulthood, and can be seen as a pervasive characterological defense against deep feelings of inferiority, helplessness, sadness, and unlovability stemming from certain infantile and childhood needs having not been adequately met. When this inflated persona is inevitably deflated by stressful life events such as divorce, rejection, abandonment, failure and loss, narcissistic rage is triggered, along with other long-buried emotions. The desire for revenge, retaliation, and the compulsive need to repay the hurt no matter what it takes is characteristic of narcissistic rage. These overwhelming emotional reactions are sometimes so severe as to engender or exacerbate what we diagnostically define as a major depressive episode, mania or even psychosis, causing significant impairment of perception, rationality, judgment and impulse control. In such debilitating, disorienting and dangerous states of mind, anything can happen.

Medical Treatment: Mayo Clinic

Hospitalization
The hospitalization of patients with severe Narcissistic Personality occurs frequently. For some, such as those who are quite impulsive or self-destructive, or who have poor reality-testing, this is the result of Axis I symptoms which are overlaid upon the personality disorder. Hospitalizations should be brief, and the treatment specific to the particular symptom involved.

Narcissistic Personality Quiz

JellyToast on January 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Just wait till his sex tape surfaces– supplied by Hillary.

leftnomore on January 25, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Oh my to fall from those heights, one could really get hurt….crippled even. And the Press called Bill Clinton, Self Destructive.

Dr Evil on January 25, 2010 at 7:27 PM

JellyToast on January 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Whether he gets one term (please, God!) or two, whenever he does leave office, The Won is going to be completely unhinged. He’s not going to be satisfied with the equivalent of going home to the ranch in Crawford and building a library. Should be interesting.

Laura on January 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM

And while we’re on the subject, the theory goes Bill Clinton was better than Obama. Maybe. And it was ONLY because while his ego was as huge he also had an insecurity that needed to be affirmed with poll numbers hence his change after ’94 to triangulation. He resisted, though. For example, Morris would have to tell him in ’96 to sign welfare reform (third time, Bill wanted to veto it again) or lose.

Obama, on the other hand, appears to be serenely secure in his self-reverence and the idea that if others don’t acknowledge the greatness that is he the problem is theirs.

KittyLowrey on January 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Winning campaign slogan for all future elections:
Vote for Me, I’m Nothing Like Obama!

AZCoyote on January 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM

docflash on January 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Reminds me of the Seinfeld when Jerry falls in love with dirty Janeane Garofolo and decides he’s in love because he finally found what he had been waiting for his whole life….HIMSELF.

It didn’t work out so well.

proudteadrinker on January 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

He can’t be that deluded.

When Barack donned the title of Office of the President-Elect and gave a Non-State of the Union speech three weeks after taking office, I knew he must be delusional.

TN Mom on January 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM

How the hell this guy’s head hasn’t swelled up to Hindenburg size and exploded yet is beyond me.

manofaiki on January 25, 2010 at 9:07 PM

He can’t be that deluded.

Yes, he can!

cmsinaz on January 25, 2010 at 9:08 PM

John the Libertarian on January 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I think Ed did the honors. In a Headline, so the whole exchange is in the bit bucket now.

unclesmrgol on January 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Perfect! The photo.

Connie on January 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Love the picture of the President looking at his favorite thing.

highhopes on January 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM

It’s a Barry world and we’re all just living in it.

And oh yeah, paying for millions of morons electing this complete jackass president, too.

NoDonkey on January 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

To add-

That picture reminds me of Senator Franken when he was doing his “I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and gosh darn it! People like me” bit.

highhopes on January 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

And in 1976 we had Jimmy!

We should be grateful for every Liberal Democrat elected to the White House. History has shown time and time again how wonderful they are for the country.

Dr. ZhivBlago on January 25, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Nice photo. The Picture of Dorian Gray meets Narcissus

Geochelone on January 25, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Daggett on January 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Clever. I like it. :)

sisterchristian on January 25, 2010 at 9:40 PM

barry:

“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who in the land is fairest of all?”

mirror:

“Queen Obama, you are full fair, ’tis true, but Snow White is fairer than you.”

barry:

racist!

Geochelone on January 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Someone needs to Photoshop Carter’s image onto the mirror

BuckNutty on January 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM

OK.

justltl on January 25, 2010 at 9:49 PM

‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’

OH NO HE DIDN’T!

He basically just said to Bill and Hillary, “A few years ago, I would have told you to get your own damn coffee.”\

That said, what an arrogant bastard.

darii on January 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM