Scott Brown: My model for governing is … John McCain

posted at 4:58 pm on January 21, 2010 by Allahpundit

No whining now. We all knew the score.

Brown said his model for governing would be McCain, who would also be the first appointment in a packed schedule of meetings that morning. “I have great respect for Senator McCain,” he said of the Arizona senator, who was one of the first establishment players to support his seemingly quixotic bid against Attorney General Martha Coakley. “I’ve known him for a while, long before this, and you know he is a war hero and kind of a maverick independent thinker. While I want to be a Scott Brown Republican, I want to rely on everybody on both sides of the aisle,” he added, “I’ve told my leadership already that I’m not a rubber stamp for anybody.”

And Brown expressed reluctance to be associated at all with the Tea Party movement that helped elect him.

“There may be members of a certain group that supported me,” he said, “but I had supporters from every walk of life. And to focus on one specific group is a disservice to the campaign — it’s inclusiveness in making sure that everyone has a voice.”

Follow the link for his reply to Glenn Beck. According to Ben Smith, Brown’s already recorded a robocall for McCain, which means Maverick now can boast of having the endorsements of “Marco Rubio Republicans” and, er … “Charlie Crist Republicans.” Dave Weigel offered on Twitter to bet me 10 bucks that Brown will end up with a primary challenge after he antagonizes the base with one too many maverick-y moves. I’m inclined not to take that bet, although if it does happen, I think he could turn it to his advantage for the general election, framing himself as the pragmatic moderate besieged by ideologues of both sides. It’s harder for a Democratic challenger to scream “wingnut!” at him if a Republican challenger’s screaming “RINO!” at the same time.

Here’s his presser with McCain via Greg Hengler. Exit question: Is Scotty B going to torpedo The One’s plan to close Gitmo?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I would rather have him be McCain than Snowe or Collins!!!

deidre on January 21, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Ditto

gophergirl on January 21, 2010 at 5:53 PM

He!!, even Roe doesn’t support Roe V. Wade anymore.

capejasmine on January 21, 2010 at 5:52 PM

SHHHHHHHHHHH, don’t give trolls facts!!!!!

deidre on January 21, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Yeah, trolls, it sure has been a smashing week for you guys.

CDeb on January 21, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I just seem radical to you guys because you’re so far right, you think Hitler was a “leftist”.

crr6 on January 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM

No, I just think that, like you, Hitler was a “statist”.

ddrintn on January 21, 2010 at 5:54 PM

So Brown is now a RINO? Without casting a single vote?

Tea leaves?

So he sits with McCain and expresses admiration for the man who was among the first Republicans to support him.
I guess he was supposed to throw him under the pickup truck?

And to save a post… this

Terrific. Then just admit you’ll never win with “real conservatives” because America hates them. Go ahead, be done with it.

crr6 on January 21, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Stuck on stupid!

donh525 on January 21, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Excuse me, but “National Socialist Party” i.e. NAZI. Yeah, Hitler was a socialist. What am I missing?

Dale on January 21, 2010 at 5:55 PM

crr6 on January 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM

The fact is, whether you like it or not, Hitler was a man of the Left.

The whole argument on the Left in Europe was should a socialist police state take the form of national socialism in the form of fascism, or should it take the form of international socialism in the form of communism.

Nothing has changed.

The right is still fighting to keep individual liberty as the sole legitimate purpose for the existence of the State. The Left is still fighting to maintain that the individual’s purpose is to fulfill the will of the State.

Saltysam on January 21, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I had my doubts, and this is why I didn’t support him.

My suspicions are confirmed. Do you think we can find enough branches in Washington to hold such heavy weight?

MadDogF on January 21, 2010 at 6:00 PM

And Snowe and Collins belong to ME and they’ve made it clear that ME is their first duty as they see it. If ME likes them, and they do, there’s nothing to be done about it. I think it’s pretty cool that both those ladies have stood with the rest of the GOP. Instead of criticizing, I’m going to congratulate both of them for making the right decision for ME and the rest of us. Gregg, my Senator, is leaving as you all know. I’m going to miss him more than I can say and have e-mailed him begging him to change his mind. So..count blessings with Snowe and Collins. it could be worse, you could be saddled with Jeanne Shaheen as we are. I’d trade her for Snowe or Collins any day in the week.

jeanie on January 21, 2010 at 6:03 PM

All of you republicans who are considering supporting Hayworth in McCain’s primary need to stop and think about McCain’s value to the party. John McCain has brought both Scott Brown and Sarah Palin to the national stage.

Despite McCain’s loss last year, he has a credibility that few Republicans have today. Senator McCain is BY FAR, my favorite senator, and I probably have more disagreements with him, then I do most other Republican senators.

McCain is working to build the party in the Northeast and elsewhere.

Also, Arizona is not a deep red state. There is no guarantee that Hayworth could even compete with the democratic nominee.

brandozilla on January 21, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Massachusetts didn’t suddenly become a conservative state. They’re just pissed at the Democrats. Brown will serve his purpose to scuttle ObamaCare, Cap and Trade, and possibly amnesty. It’s a reasonable bet he won’t be long for the seat once passions have cooled past 2012. If he’s going to headline some piece of painful bipartisan legislation when he gets a big enough head, then let him flounder.

MadisonConservative on January 21, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Why does this loser McCain insist on ruining every young new talent that the GOP has? He is like a vampire sucking the blood from the young. I wish Brown would have resisted this although I am sure he was just being nice. Either way, Brown is far better than Coakley any day.

echosyst on January 21, 2010 at 6:04 PM

farright on January 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Here’s hoping JD will run against him. That would send him into retirement.

chemman on January 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Brown is not a far right guy…
if he was, he would not have been elected.
So, the choice is this…. in a usually Democratic state, are you willing to accept center Republicans in order to win those seats which would otherwise go Democratic?
my answer is yes… if you want to get control of Congress and the Senate, you will have to accept some less than far right Republicans.
As someone in the comments said, as long as they do not set policy direction, who cares?
The immediate goal is to stop Obama and the rest of the socialists before they destroy the United States as you know it.

PhilipJames on January 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Dale on January 21, 2010 at 5:55 PM

The most common response a leftist will give when confronted with that fact is that Hitler really didn’t know what socialism was – or something.

Narutoboy on January 21, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Uh oh……..RINO WARNING!!!!

PappyD61 on January 21, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Narutoboy on January 21, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Hell, ask most socialists what socialism is, and they couldn’t tell you.

Saltysam on January 21, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Listen, he’ll make some good calls and some bad calls. Note though that it’s Mav who has moved his position–rightward.

He promised to stop the mad spending and be tough on terror. That’s enough for me.

He can’t change water into wine any more than The One can.

PattyJ on January 21, 2010 at 6:11 PM

One can hope that Brown is playing nice his first day, already fluent in senatorial linguistics.

Model after McCain, strong national defense. Good.

Model after McCain, bi-partisan as a progressive, not so good, but expected from Massachusetts.

Model after McCain, whose campaign-finance legislation is determined by the Supreme Court to be unconstitutional, having already proven to be STUPIDLY devised, good intentions being so Marxist in effect.

Model after McCain, and Obama already spoke with Brown. And the McCain-Obama strongest link is with comprehensive immigration amnesty reform. And the voice of America already shouted down that disaster in the making. What has Brown said about amnesty for illegals when he’s promising to cut taxes?

maverick muse on January 21, 2010 at 6:12 PM

PhilipJames on January 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I agree.

dogsoldier on January 21, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I’m not thrilled that he isn’t a true conservative. However, I don’t live in la-la land, either. Just like Ted Kennedy would never get elected pretty much anywhere in the south, Sarah Palin will never get elected in MA. The only republican that can get elected in MA is a RINO. I would rather have a RINO than a Kennedy. As long as he is votes in favor of smaller government, lower taxes, and less government regulations, I can pretty much tolerate his more “liberal” views. Trying to purify the party is a losing strategy and only guarantees the Dems staying in charge. He will still be caucusing with the Republicans and that benefits us. So, I am happy.

ramrants on January 21, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Havn’t read everyone yet
but
When did McCain ever GOVERN ?

macncheez on January 21, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Look at the rest of New England: Whitehouse, Leahy, Jeffords, Kerry, Shaheen(and now and then Leiberman?) just to name some outstanding screaming liberals. Do you realize how grateful we are to have Collins, Snowe, Gregg and now Brown. It’s just one more little step out of the wilderness for GOP moderates and conservatives here. I’m not going to bad mouth any of them. Might not seem much to some of you, but it looks like up to us.

jeanie on January 21, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Gnash your teeth all you want guys. This is what a republican from MA is. I liked McCain alot. I was even more excited by Palin.

Don’t be shocked if he votes in favor of lefty social issues. Nobody up here really cares about immigration or gay marriage. Sad but true.

Mord on January 21, 2010 at 6:17 PM

jeanie on January 21, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Touche Jeanie.

JusDreamin on January 21, 2010 at 6:20 PM

You said “Americans”. Are you saying PA’ers aren’t Americans?

Anyway, it’s a pretty representative swing state, and it was a recent election. It was the first thing that popped into my head. Americans were disgusted by the sheer wing-nuttery of the man.

crr6 on January 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM

They’re bible-toting, gun-clinging rednecks according to Ogabe.

Dude, thanks for displaying your total ignorance of politics in the state of PA. How is PA a representative swing state? It’s gone Democratic for as long as I can remember, with but a handfulof exceptions.

fogw on January 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM

crr6 on January 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM

It’s amazing how few people know that “Nazi” was a contraction of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, or “National Socialist German Workers Party.” That does ring a tad leftist. That it put itself in such stark opposition to the Communist party of the time certainly had nothing to do with either being classically liberal, but rather with both having competing, decidedly illiberal visions for how to achieve generally the same totalitarian, statist goals.

I do think Hitler is a poor analogy for any modern American liberal, though, for a variety of reasons. There are simply too many high-profile interests that were peculiar not only to the period, but to Germany and even Hitler himself. Pre-Axis Mussolini, or even Woodrow Wilson, make for far better comparisons. Even then, though, one has to be mindful that, while both early 20th century and re-tooled modern “Progressivism” may have their roots in and/or affinities with fascism, that doesn’t actually make it fascism. The American left is not fascist, though many of its ideals, tactics, and propaganda efforts are fascistic.

Blacklake on January 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Nobody up here really cares about immigration or gay marriage. Sad but true.

ME might not agree with you. But, I do not think it’s as big an issue as it is in the heartland. However, immigration IS a big issue here. If there is another issue that might bring out a rash of New England conservatism, I think immigration might be that one.

jeanie on January 21, 2010 at 6:22 PM

McCain getting the respect he deserves??? From the beloved Palin and now the sainted Scott Brown???? *gasp* *faint*

DarkKnight3565 on January 21, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Pathetic how lefties are looking for a silver lining in the election of Scott Brown. Well, there isn’t any – for them. Obamacare – gone, cap and trade – gone, card check – gone. Closing gitmo – gone. He took the axis out of obama’s wheel – and teh one’s agenda is so totally derailed, that there is nothing left for him to do, but campaign appearances with most ardent of his supporters. Kiss of death anyone ?

runner on January 21, 2010 at 6:23 PM

This was a little to much a**-kissing for me from Brown. HOWEVER, if he sticks to what he says he believes according to his website, then I’ll be fine with him. I still just have a gut feeling that this guy is more conservative than he’s letting on. I hope I’m right but we’ll see . . .

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I’ll take a John McCain in Massachusetts any day of the week.

Pragmatism wins the day.

kevinkristy on January 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Oh well~BROWN STILL BEAT A DEMOCRAT/STATIST AND TOOK THE SEAT OF THE SWIMMER AWAY!

HornetSting on January 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM

jeanie on January 21, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Totally agree with you. My relatives complain about the immigration issues up there all the time.

KickandSwimMom on January 21, 2010 at 6:26 PM

I am not yet ready to conclude that Senator Brown is a RINO simply because he was polite to Senator McCain or Senator Kerry.

Skandia Recluse on January 21, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Well you go on and tell Danger Dave it was worth the damage caused to the democrat agenda just by winning the election.

BDU-33 on January 21, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Could have been worse. It could have been Colon Powell!

chickasaw42 on January 21, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Blacklake on January 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM

You start out well, but your last sentence blunts your point.

Hitler is a poor analogy for the American Left, but, I’m sorry you’re reaching, fascism is. Name me one thing in the fascist vision that the Left wouldn’t call their own.

And, regardless of whether or not Hitler is a bad analogy, they have this imbecilic habit of calling the Right NAZIs, when the truth of the matter is, they own him.

Saltysam on January 21, 2010 at 6:40 PM

What’s particularly irritating about McCain is that when he’s right, he’s right but when he’s wrong, he’s not only wrong but dead wrong.

ncborn on January 21, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Blacklake on January 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Oops…

…but, I’m sorry you’re reaching, fascism is is not.

Saltysam on January 21, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Oh, c’mon! He’s from Massachusetts! What else do you expect?

What do some of you want? A monk or a robot for Conservative hero?

newton on January 21, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Brown has already said he will be the 41st vote against ObamaCare.

McCain has always been solid on national-security issues, pro-military, and he pushed the “surge” which saved Iraq.

McCain is also a fiscal conservative, and has always come out strongly against earmarks and tax increases.

McCain is also pro-life, although he doesn’t mention it much.

It’s true that McCain’s positions on immigration have infuriated conservatives, and he does tend to “reach across the aisle” on confirming judges. He tends to play “nice guy” with Democrats, not calling them out on their radicalism.

But if Brown can imitate McCain and hold the line (in filibusters) against excessive spending, ObamaCare, tax increases, and for a more hawkish military and anti-terrorism policy, what more can we expect from a Senator from Massachusetts? If he votes with McCain, he’s a lot more conservative than Ted Kennedy!

Politics is the art of the possible. Lindsey Graham is a disappointment, because he’s wimpy from a state where a solid conservative like DeMint can get elected. But Scott Brown is about the best we can get from Massachusetts, and we’ll have him in the Senate for nearly 3 years.

Let’s not sweat the social issues too much right now. Senators’ positions on social issues only matter when a President appoints a Supreme Court justice. If none of the conservative Justices (Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Roberts, Kennedy) retire this year, we should have more Republican Senators next year, and Brown might not be needed for a filibuster. Any Justices appointed during Brown’s current term will be appointed by Obama, so we won’t get any conservative Justices from him anyway.

Steve Z on January 21, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Brown as stopping 0bamacare in its tracks – Awesomely Awesome

Brown voting against big spending, closing Gitmo, cap and tax – Great

Brown as one seat closer to majority – Cool

Brown as the new leader of the GOP – No Way

Lou Budvis on January 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM

echosyst on January 21, 2010 at 6:04 PM

McCain was the first person, the FIRST PERSON, to support Scott Brown.

You all are right, we are way better off without John McCain in the Senate, and we are all better off without Scott Brown in the Senate.

Are the far right and the far left in a race to see who can saw off their own feet first?

uknowmorethanme on January 21, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Brown as the new leader of the GOP – No Way

Lou Budvis on January 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Let me be clear, I do not think Brown is leadership material at this point, but he is refreshing.

But while we’ve all apparently turned on Scott Brown, let me ask, what’s he done wrong so far?

uknowmorethanme on January 21, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Ladies and gentlemen conservatives, “Do it for Teddy’ was replaced with “This was for Mary Jo.” Scott Brown is the “As Good As It Gets” republican for us in a blue Commonwealth such as Massachusetts. How many times can you bury a man? All the Kennedy relatives both near and far are still weeping. January 19, 2010 was just another funeral for them.

Americannodash on January 21, 2010 at 7:01 PM

For all the RINO bashing we love to do here, remember this. The two RINOest RINOs – The Maine Twins – held firm on ObamaCare. Snowe almost went to the dark side, but she didn’t in the end. And the 41 votes include them and McCain and Graham.

My point is at the end of the day a RINO is 1000% better than a Dem, 99.99% of the time.

angryed on January 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Lou Budvis on January 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Can we wait and see what he’s going to do before you crown him?

Americannodash on January 21, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Governing? I dunno….

But he is my model for marrying well.

Kasper Hauser on January 21, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Lou Budvis on January 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Americannodash on January 21, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Delete my last post.

Americannodash on January 21, 2010 at 7:08 PM

The man is a politician. John McCain was the nominee of our party just last year. This is not so surprizing.

McCain’s politics probably fit right in in MA. He is considered quite liberal here in AZ. But we are so open minded and all–we keep voting him in.

I’m not sure what I’ll do this year. My husband didn’t vote for him last time (for Senate), but I did. I’m hoping Shadegg’s replacement is someone I can campaign for… (I mean you Sean Noble!) then I will probably follow the party line again.

petunia on January 21, 2010 at 7:22 PM

angryed on January 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Well maybe 80% of the time. But you do have a point that we need all the help we can get.

petunia on January 21, 2010 at 7:24 PM

We prayed for more time. We got it. Small government is the key.

True_King on January 21, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Danggggggggggggggggg………………S I G H.

They couldn’t even let us celebrate an entire day?

Katfish on January 21, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Oh come on, it is his first day, he is making the rounds, being nice, talking to people, shaking hands. We will find out soon enough how he votes.

Terrye on January 21, 2010 at 7:41 PM

I’m hopefull that Brown will be a great voice against 0bamacare, cap and tax, amnesty, closing Gitmo and for smaller gov’t, lower taxes, etc. I’m very happy that I contributed to the money bomb and that he won.

But, I also know that he will probably vote in ways that will give us heartburn from time to time b/c of the state he represents.

I just don’t want his victory over 0bamacare to be used by the Brooksies and Frums to endorse NE conservatism as the blueprint for National conservatism.

Lou Budvis on January 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM

McCain for gay marriage.

PrincipledPilgrim on January 21, 2010 at 7:52 PM

Repeat after me. Massachusetts is the bluist of blue states. A conservative has never won a high office in this state. It has never put a woman in the Governor’s chair or Senate seat. They elected a woman to the House of Representatives in memory of her late husband. Over 90% of the members of the State House are Democrats. All of the members of the House of Representatives are Democrats. Do you get the drift? Scott Brown won a text book campaign for this state. It should only be a model for a blue state. Believe me, I am a conservative to the left of Atilla the Hun, but I recognize the stunning upset by Scott Brown. I supported him with my donations and garnering of votes for him. Scott will not waiver on the issues he promised to the PEOPLE of Massachusetts. He also will not be an obstructionist if he believes that it is in the best interests of the PEOPLE. Stop this b.s. that Scott is a RINO

Big Nicholas on January 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

crr6 on January 21, 2010 at 5:32 PM

How’s that super duper popular healthcare bill that all Americans secretly want working out for ya?

Lehosh on January 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Beck has said for ages, that we need to stop caring about terms like GOP or DEM. Look at the politics of the person. Are they lefty or right? So far, all we got are lefties with GOP labels. Palin’s another lefty, you wait.

keep the change on January 21, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Any port in a storm. The storm: Obamacare. The Port: Scott Brown. Let’s take things one step at a time.

RMR on January 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Brown said his model for governing would be McCain

Heh God is good!

Bradky on January 21, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Rookie !

Hummer53 on January 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM

If he’s not a RINO…….then the media will crucify him shortly.

Remember he hasn’t been “Palinized” yet.

PappyD61 on January 21, 2010 at 9:25 PM

We have to wait and see who Scott Brown really is. He’s just playing nice nice right now. Hopefully he isn’t a RHINO weasel!

MCGIRV on January 21, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Just nitpicking here, but senators don’t govern…they legislate.

flipflop on January 21, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Why don’t you just nominate McCain again in 2012? It’s the least we can do!

Chris_Balsz on January 21, 2010 at 10:35 PM

angryed on January 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Clear, concise, and compelling
btw: That’s exactly what I’m thinking.
No offense Senator Brown, but you could have green scales, antennae, and drool roach spit, if you vote the RIGHT way, I’m with you.

Blacksmith8 on January 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Why don’t you just nominate McCain again in 2012? It’s the least we can do!

Chris_Balsz on January 21, 2010 at 10:35 PM

More coffee, no wait espresso, no, warm up 2 5hours and slam ‘em. Chris has gone to sleep on the keyboard again.

Blacksmith8 on January 22, 2010 at 9:25 AM

McCain? Well, have a good two years in the Senate, kid. That’s all you’re going to get. McCain is headed for the dog track if the people of Arizona can find a good candidate with some juice to dump this jerk!

kens on January 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I don’t see him as politically myopic as McCain. I’m certain he has seen the net result of McShamnesty’s aisle-crossing squishiness. I think he’s speaking tactically so as to keep the rabid yorkies of the media at bay. This can be smart politics in his blue state. I want to see what he does and how he votes before I condemn him as a worthless RINO.

SKYFOX on January 22, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Brown is brobably the best you could ever expect from MA, but McCain? Really a washed up old geezer. Like Nelson, get him the hell out of here! Then Palin goes up and makes nice to the whole backstabbing crowd. Republican Party self-destructing in 3…2…1…

Mr. Grump on January 22, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Well, at least he didn’t say “Arlen Specter” and ask Sarah Palin to behave like a lady.

Doodad Pro on January 22, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Boy, Glenn Beck is gonna just love this.

hawksruleva on January 22, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Why don’t you just nominate McCain again in 2012? It’s the least we can do!

Chris_Balsz on January 21, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Yes, that would be about the least we could do for the country.

hawksruleva on January 22, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Brown certainly talks more intelligent than McCain, but, if he fashions himself after McCain, god help us.
McCain/Feingold has been exposed as far Left Legislation. Practically Socialist.
I guess this is McCains attempt to “reach across the aisle”.

Cybergeezer on January 22, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Brown kissing the buttocks of the King of the RINOs and not mentioning any appreciation for the Tea Party’s support raises questions on whether he is just another backstabbing RINO in conservative clothing or not. Palin campaigning for McCain in Arizona against J D Hayworth will be her demise on the national level.

volsense on January 22, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I just seem radical to you guys because you’re so far right.

crrsimon on January 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM

cableguy615 on January 22, 2010 at 8:07 PM

volsense on January 22, 2010 at 5:46 PM

It is actually a good move on her part and if anything will begin to change the mind of those 14% of Republicans who would vote for Obama over her.

Bradky on January 22, 2010 at 8:13 PM

a “certain group”

His campaign headquarters must have been loaded with the “certain group’ because he had them eating out of his hand in his thank you speech until he started gushing on McCain

Brown aint stupid or he could not have won. Howver, I would have waited until the ink dried before I started putting distance between myself and voter blocs.

The good part is coming from Massachussetts, he can always change parties and still get re elected

Good post, AP. If he keeps this up, he could become the white Obama

entagor on January 23, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I want McCain out of the picture. Period. McCain should be out of Palin`s picture,too.

Take a hint, McCain!

Sherman1864 on January 23, 2010 at 1:05 AM

‘Be careful of what you wish for…’ is beginning to come to mind…

Mr. Grump on January 23, 2010 at 4:09 AM