Bachmann on Specter: “I was treated, really, like a little girl. I was patronized.”

posted at 8:14 pm on January 21, 2010 by Allahpundit

The inevitable follow-up to this afternoon’s outrage du jour, with Hannity setting her up for the spike. One lingering question: If she was this offended at the time, how come she didn’t lay into the old buzzard when she had the chance? It would have been dynamite radio, if nothing else.

I’m not sure if the audio loop of Specter’s insult in the middle here was done by Hannity’s producer or the RCP guys, but it’s funny either way. Click the image to listen.

bach2

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

HEY SPECTER…

That cancer you had…

I HOPE IT COMES BACK MORE AGGRESSIVE THAN EVER AND IT SENDS YOU ALONG THE HIGHWAY TO HELL!

BobAnthony on January 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Wow, Dude….that’s way out of line.

therealfranklin on January 22, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Yep,out of line and will be used by Huffington,etc etc to prove how mean the right is—which is exactly what the poster had in mind.

lizzee on January 22, 2010 at 7:31 AM

Where is all the outrage from the women groups? Oh yeah, I forgot…what was I thinking?

DJ from MA on January 22, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Arlen…it’s political gun-in-the-mouth time.

joe btfsplk on January 22, 2010 at 8:06 AM

This unhinged crackpot has stayed around several years too long. I never liked him as a Republican.

Next.

halfastro on January 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM

He’s a liberal. Offensive and patronizing are the only two modes they have.

MarkTheGreat on January 22, 2010 at 8:13 AM

HEY SPECTER…

That cancer you had…

Whoa!

I’d settle for a Toomey victory in November.

olesparkie on January 22, 2010 at 8:14 AM

I think Specter is a good argument for term limits, he needs to be gone.

Wills on January 22, 2010 at 8:39 AM

Love her.

She makes all the right heads explode.

BlueStateBilly on January 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM

HEY SPECTER…

That cancer you had…

BobAnthony on January 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Sorry I have to agree with the others that was really in bad taste. No matter how stupid he is never wish bad upon them.

xler8bmw on January 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM

BobAnthony is a lib plant, for sure. DKos and Huffington will be using that as a money quote from the “rabid right” for sure.

Torch on January 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM

As a Pennsylvanian I am again embarassed by this peice of trash. He did receive my vote for his first term, since then he has been nothing but a typical policital hack. Specter almost makes me vomit in my mouth.

Him and Mutha need to get booted along with every other incumbent.

Live free or die a socailist.

igglesphan on January 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Well now, little lady, why don’t you just shut up and get some coffee for the Senator here.

kens on January 22, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Uh, Arlen, may I draw your attention to the fact that gentlemen don’t talk that way…to anyone

Amendment X on January 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM

That statement is right up there with “This war is lost”. What a jerk.

Kissmygrits on January 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Specter hasn’t a ghost of chance at reelection. His spirit is broken, his words are vapor and the noise you hear from him is merely his political death rattle. The soul has left the body. The body just doesn’t know it.

SKYFOX on January 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Next think you know Specter will start insulting the Pirates, Phillies, Steelers and Eagles. Oh and Terry Bradshaw and Lynn Swann will be a Cowboys fans.

roux on January 22, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Michelle was the true lady in her answers to this imbecile.
She should have said she would be glad to act like a lady if he would commit to acting like a gentleman.
I think he just wrote himself a ticket to forced retirement.
He is just a shell of a man anyway in my opinion, and I say this with a very cultured lady like tone.

SgtRed on January 22, 2010 at 12:42 PM

BobAnthony’s comment was way worse than anything specter said the other day. that was subhuman.

anna on January 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM