Olby: Massachusetts suddenly turned racist!

posted at 12:15 pm on January 20, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

Howard Fineman of Newsweek calls this “a good question.” Perhaps, only if you’re a blithering idiot, or if you’re shilling for the world’s worst news anchor of all time. Keith Olbermann’s question? It comes at the very beginning (via The College Politico):

OLBERMANN: The Republicans and the Tea Partiers will tell you what happens tonight with Scott Brown tonight, whether he wins or comes close, is a repudiation of Obama policies, and surely one of Obama’s policies from the viewpoint of his opponents is that it’s okay to have this sea change in American history, to have an African-American President. Is this vote to any degree just a euphemism the way state’s rights was in the 60s?

FINEMAN: Wow, that is a good question.

Yes, because the state that gave Barack Obama a 26-point win in November 2008 has suddenly discovered its inner Bull Connor.  That’s not “a good question,” it’s a baldfaced smear on the people of Massachusetts.  They elect one Republican, and suddenly in Keith Olbermann’s eyes, everyone there wears a hood and burns crosses. It’s absurd, and Fineman should have said so immediately instead of playing along with Olbermann’s vicious fantasy world in which 201o Massachusetts has become 1966 Mississippi.

Fineman himself goes off the rails with this, however:

FINEMAN: Maybe not in Massachusetts, but maybe in some places, there are codes, there are images, ah, you know, there are pickup trucks, uh, you could say there was a racial aspect to it one way or another.

OLBERMANN: What were the Scott Brown ads, though?  Every one of the Scott Brown ads had him in a pickup truck.

FINEMAN: That’s why I mentioned pickup trucks.  I mean, my mind goes back to Fred Thompson down in Tennessee.

Pickup trucks are now racist?  I’m curious; do the people who make trucks also qualify as racists?  How about the truck manufacturers that advertise on NBC and MS-NBC?  I wonder if they like the implication that pickup trucks and the people who buy them are really latent haters and bigots.    Maybe someone should let them know about it, huh?

Update: Jim Treacher notes that for a sportscaster, Olby’s not much of a sport.  He cut away for most of Brown’s acceptance speech.  Good thing no one expects actual news any more at MS-NBC.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Ever notice how much Herr Olbergoebbels likes to say the word “Teabaggers”? I think that smirky grin he gets is just memory of personal experience. Being 6’4″ and 650 pounds he’s much too large to be the teabagger and must be the teabaggee. Just sayin’………

adamsmith on January 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Being 6′4″ and 650 pounds he’s much too large to be the teabagger and must be the teabaggee. Just sayin’………

adamsmith on January 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Brainbleach, STAT!

Dark-Star on January 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Pickup trucks are now racist?
4shoes on January 20,

Ah yes the “Pickup truck”

Obama “

Anyone can buy a Pickup truck

But a President can buy Senators with other peoples money!

Kerry “

I’ve got news for you, Scott: George Bush drove a truck, too, and look where it got us

,”

Ahhhhhhh, Along with a Rep congress, an Avg. 4.6% unemployment?

I didn’t know it was a qualification for being in the Senate.

Imagine that? Kerry is clueless, who knew?

News flash for FAILED pres candidate Kerry, not only did Bush drive a Pickup truck, Obama gave speeches from the back of a Pickup truck!

Kerry, boy-blunder of the edumikation klass

Standing on the back of a big red and gold pick-up truck, Barack then told the crowd of 400 about his plan to lower health care costs, and about his early opposition to the Iraq war.

DSchoen on January 20, 2010 at 3:51 PM

No, the definition of the word racist is a moving target.

As poited out above, we elected jug ears, didn’t we? But (as a lib blog pointed out) it was as though we wanted a “poor talented black kid to clean up GWB’s mess”. My engagement there ended up with my being banned.

Just wanting your white son to have the same treatment as a black, hispanic, asian or female is racist. Just wanting Acorn out of business and not committing voter fraud…

Nowadays when I think of the expression “do you want your daughter to marry one?” I assume that they are talking about white males.

I shall post economic stats on this issue sometime.

IlikedAUH2O on January 20, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Who knew pick-up trucks were racist?

jonezee on January 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Douchebag Olbernan was so shook up by Scott Brown’s win that he named himmself thr worst person in the world. Chris Matthews was so shook up he tinkled down his leg. Rachel Maddow was so shook up she went out looking for a man.

Big Nicholas on January 20, 2010 at 4:03 PM

A lefty (who voted for Coakley) mentioned that nobody mentioned “electing jug ears” as proof thatr we were not racist. OK. I was wrong in my writing above.

MadisonConservative on January 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Did say something like that but without my insults. As did others.

Anyone want to encourage a Coakley supporter to post here? I don’t.

IlikedAUH2O on January 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I own a pickup truck (2005 Nissan Frontier 4×4). Does that make me a self-hating racist?

itzWicks on January 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Wonder if the far left fringe “Democrats” realize that “their party” is leaving them?

Wonder how they cover all the bruise marks on their chins?

Roy Rogers on January 20, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Watched this last night. Disgusting. One question in regards to the the pick up truck=racist theory though…

Come on down to South Austin, bud. Every single one of my neighbors owns a pickup truck, and every last one of them is hispanic. Could it be that people who actually need a freaking pick up truck tend to buy a pick up truck?

Nah. They’re just all racists. Gotcha.

Vera on January 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM

itzWicks on January 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM

No. It just makes the producers and executives of MSNBC appear like desperate know-nothings for hiring Norman Bates on steroids to anchor at 8 o’clock.

RepubChica on January 20, 2010 at 4:40 PM

What a BABY!

rednebulastudios on January 20, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Rachel Madcow owns a truck.
Someone get Olby a doctor.

nyx on January 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM

“you could say there was a racial aspect to it one way or another.”

Didn’t you all know they’re under strict orders by the DNC to use “Racist!” and “Bush’s Fault!” on alternating weeks?

wildweasel on January 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Olbermann gets more viewers here than he does when he’s on the air.

LASue on January 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Vera on January 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Yeah, I’m down in the belly of the Texas beast with you. What do these memetic geniuses make of the “code” of the F150 with “Texas Democrat” and “Obama 08″ bumper stickers? Because I pass about three of them every morning on MoPac on my way in to work. (As a further test, I do said passing in a fuel-sipping Nissan Versa, and for the past few weeks while listening to “Liberal Fascism” on audio book. What’s all that “code” for, brainiacs?)

Blacklake on January 20, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Olberman should have a panel consisting of Alan Grayson, Sean Penn, Harry Belefonte and Danny Glover. That may be enough reason to watch his show for me. It would be entertaining to watch those unhinged crack-heads go on a rant together. What could be more entertaining?

orlandocajun on January 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM

There already is a show like that. It’s called Real Time with Bill Maher.

Doughboy on January 20, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Blacklake on January 20, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I’ve seen that, too. The attitude of a lot of these Austinites who live in a state with low tax, low social welfare policies which enables them to afford these F150′s just sickens me. I’d like to slap them until they wake up.

chris999 on January 20, 2010 at 5:06 PM

How does NBC dare keep this creature on the intro to NFL games? God, I hate NBC. It’s as though they know we hate him and they’re just throwing him in our faces to p*ss us off.

chris999 on January 20, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Keith Olbermann: solid as a rock and almost as smart.

RDuke on January 20, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Weird. If it hasn’t been mentioned yet, surely it’s known that the presidential limo is based on GM’s heavy-duty truck platform, right? Of course, Obama is *driven* vs. drives it, so maybe that makes it less racist.

rogerb on January 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I got a pickup truck!!… and a Latino girlfriend and I voted for Scott Brown.. and oh yeah, so did she!

Viper1 on January 20, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Reading this and listening to Beck.

I think Beck’s slowly starting to walk off that cliff. And Olbermann, well, he’s still falling.

xax on January 20, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I have a fantasy for the rare occasions when I get to upgrade to first class; That I will get seated next to someone like Matthews or Olberdork….. and trust….they WILL be wearing their dinner AND their drinks when they get off the plane. Always makes me smile.

anniekc on January 20, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Just think if you are a Republican driving a pickup truck, thats racist-racist. I wonder what happens to Olby’s head when he sees a pickup truck with an Obama sticker?

tommer74 on January 20, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Oh, so that’s why I just bought a Silverado!
Better tell my beautifully, exotically dark-skinned wife about my inner racist, Olby.

jgapinoy on January 20, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Olberman….sometimes people project their worst traits onto others, to avert what they themselves are. Me thinks thou doth protest to much, and the look of sin is on your face dude. You are the true racist. Why else would you be so adamantly supporting a party that keeps people on welfare, for the soul purpose of having them under the control of the Dem party, so the Dems have someone to vote for them?

HYPOCRITE!!!

capejasmine on January 20, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I don’t think Olbermann she even be mentioned. He is a complete idiot. Just giving him this air time on Hot Air is much more than he deserves. I don’t have MSNBC programmed into any TV’s in my house because of him an his ilk.

jamzey on January 20, 2010 at 5:37 PM

You gotta love the visual on this one: Two pot-bellied gray-haired white guys reflecting on the racist underbelly of New England.

These morons are beneath notice, except to point and laugh.

evergreen on January 20, 2010 at 5:39 PM

I’m confused…Who’s the mutt? Obie or crissy ?

jerrytbg on January 20, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Guess I better get the burning corsses out?!

Badger40 on January 20, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Crosses or corsets?

mizflame98 on January 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Does Olbie’s mouth have a HEMI?

mizflame98 on January 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Didn’t Massachusetts go to Obama in 2008?

How does Olbermann’s comment square with that fact?

We have to coin a term, a word, an English word that describes someone who frivolously claims racism is the cause of this or that. A nice derogatory word.

Bigotist. I thought about it. And its practice: Bigotism.

Keith Olbermann is being a bigotist here. Axelrod made bigotism an art and a career.

Danzo on January 20, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Olberman should be fired. He just called anyone who drives a pickup truck and/or votes Republican a racist. That’s a more astonishing bigotry than what he accuses others of. If he actually believes his own bilge, he has no business on the air.

ProfessorMiao on January 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM

You know the old axiom of people accusing others of what they are doing or saying or thinking…
This has got to be the case with this excuse for a man…it’s beyond pathetic…

jerrytbg on January 20, 2010 at 6:16 PM

ME THINKS THOU DUST PROJECT TOO MUCH.

ronnyraygun on January 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Just found out that Centrum Silver Vitamins is a sponsor of the Ed Schultz Show. Anybody have an alternative to it… cause I’m not buying their $#!+ any more.

ronnyraygun on January 20, 2010 at 6:28 PM

And Beck goes off on women over the remarks Brown made?

*jeesh*

AnninCA on January 20, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Yea, that part of the speech last night was disturbing. It would’ve been an enormous gaffe if he said that before the election. That was a degrading to do to any modern woman.

Apologetic California on January 20, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Wrong thread. Boo

Apologetic California on January 20, 2010 at 7:06 PM

What a nutjob that Undermann is! Mass. votes for Obama in the presidential election then turns racist in a one year period?

Fineman dismisses the racial stuff and good enough. I think the “pretty good question” was all he could come up regarding what he knew to be a stupid question.

But then his cracked up discussion of “elites” is pretty much nuts, too.

The only thing Obama has cracked is his own skull.

I like the sound.

And we know what Obummer`s favorite ballet performance is too.

Sherman1864 on January 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Clown show. I mean really who takes it seriously.

ronsfi on January 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Olberman is just another hatemongering libtard who only exists in his own mind. What kind of person would ever believe a word this buffoon says? By looking at his ratings, not very many

volsense on January 20, 2010 at 7:16 PM

… there are codes, there are images, ah, you know, there are pickup trucks, uh, you could say there was a racial aspect to it one way or another.

I used to own and drive pickups but not now.

Does that mean that I am no longer racist?

What really confuses the question is that I was driving one of my pickups while teaching in a school in a black community where I did not see my first white student until my third year. So was I or was I not?

Franklyn on January 20, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Any one watching Chris spitting all over Howard Dean on Hardball (7:20PM Eastern) It’s a boilover of spit and Dean says to Matthews, “There’s only one crazy person here… you want me to hold up a mirror?”
Pass the popcorn.

NightmareOnKStreet on January 20, 2010 at 7:23 PM

The insanity

CWforFreedom on January 20, 2010 at 7:28 PM

So, by his reasoning, all black-heavy cities that vote against any white candidate is racist. That’s his logic.

I’ll use that in the 2010 elections.

madmonkphotog on January 20, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Dick Turpin on January 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Pass the popcorn.

NightmareOnKStreet on January 20, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Can we pretty pretty please get that posted here? AP? Ed? Anybody?

patriette on January 20, 2010 at 8:12 PM

People are smart enough to realize that the prolonged debate and onerous policy Obamacare imposes on employers has contributed to the unemployment problem by making employers skittish.
Undoubtedly, more companies will increase offshore outsourcing rather than adding US headcount that will increase their benefit load and tax liability.

JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS

kooly on January 20, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Anyone notice that besides different eyeglasses frames and neckties most of Olbermann’s guests are beginning to look like Olbermann?

Same sour countenance, same hair, same mental train wreck; brainwashed like so many Moonies who can’t shake their Obama cult.

viking01 on January 20, 2010 at 8:27 PM

There already is a show like that. It’s called Real Time with Bill Maher.

Or “The View” for short…

And I drive a pickup. A big one. 2500HD Silverado…with the Duramax! I also believe that you should judge a person “not by the color of their skin, but by the countenance of their character”. How does that fit into your racist accusation Olby?

Hazzard on January 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I saw this last night…MS-DNC are race baiters pure and simple!!!

rdb16 on January 20, 2010 at 9:21 PM

As with the ratings of all the “Progressive ” pundits, the results of Scott Brown’s election clearly demonstrate the absolute irrelevance of these vicious self-hating sexist racists. As the train of public opinion leaves the station their voices attenuate into oblivion.
I, for one, will no longer pay them any mind.

davo on January 20, 2010 at 9:21 PM

When the television ratings come out, showing that last night was MSNBC’s biggest ratings night ever, do you think Matthews and Olbermann will realize why?

justltl on January 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM

From The People’s Cube

I know, Let’s Start Calling Them Tea-baggers And They’ll Have No Chance Of Winning.

Dr Evil on January 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Just saw this, i peed my pants laughing…

viviliberoomuori on January 20, 2010 at 9:40 PM

damn. no linky.

viviliberoomuori on January 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM

chris999 on January 20, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I love the NFL. I love the pregame, I love the postgame, I love halftime, I watch the NFL draft every spring, but I will not watch the NFL on NBC as long as they have this asshole as part of it. I can’t figure out why they think a far left liberal nutjob is the right person for the conservative-leaning demographic of the NFL.

PatMac on January 20, 2010 at 9:44 PM

justltl on January 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Well of course it is quite obvious is it not?
It’s because they are so amazingly amazing as reporters.
All intelligent people must concur with this, no?

B Man on January 20, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Democrats & their racist history!

• Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
• Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
• Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
• Democrats fought to keep blacks in slavery and away from the polls, and they started the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize them.
• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia is well known for having been a “Keagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
• Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
• Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a“yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
• Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in1913.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
• Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
• Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr.(father of Al Gore Jr.) and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil RightsAct.
• Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
• Democrats were whom Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protestors were fighting.
• Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
• Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
• Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
• Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
• Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
• Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
• Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
• Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
• Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
• Republicans founded the HCBU’s and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
• Republicans pushed through much of the ground breaking civil rights legislation in Congress by an 82% to 64%.
• Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
• Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
• Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.
• Republican President Dwight Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
• Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civilrights laws of the 1960’s.
• Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
• Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
• The 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King was organized by A. Phillip Randolph who was a black Republican.
• Dr. Martin Luther King was a Republican.

xler8bmw on December 7, 2009 at 6:29 PM

shiftwalker on January 20, 2010 at 10:21 PM

“So, I guess now the voters in Massachusett(e)s are racist, sexist, Neaderthal, Nazi’s….just like the rest of us….”

Dick Turpin on January 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM

***

PRICELESS! So, the citizens of the MOST blue/liberal state in the nation are now ‘racists, sexist, Neanderthals, and Nazis’ because they voted for someone with an “R” after their name instead of a “D”? One of the most liberal states that ‘tolerates’ EVERYONE, anything and everything from gay marriage to abortion, the people are NOW called ‘racists’? Uh, EXCUSE me, but BOTH candidates were WHITE and this is an overwhelmingly DEMOCRAT state.

Wow! How these dimocrats LOVE to play the race card when one of their buddies don’t win – REGARDLESS of what color they are! Is this ALL they’ve got???

brendy on January 20, 2010 at 10:37 PM

I guess we’ve all gotta have one of those long, 1960′s Cadillacs with white wall tires so we won’t be called racists?

brendy on January 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Olbermann only wants to know: ~ Is Scott Brown really a closet Satanist who eats warm wolf hearts while dressed in leather chaps, smoking crack?

Hey, it’s an honest question.

And is it true that Scott Brown smacked a newly-arrived Haitian orphan in their little, tear-stained face when the waif approached him for a hug on the recent campaign trail?

Let the Brown Camp deny it, if they will!

Simple questions of character.

Commonly asked of all candidates.

Like when they asked Obama about… uh… about… ummmmm… er…. ah… ~oh, yeah- what flavor shaved ice he liked least.

Brutal stuff.

profitsbeard on January 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM

…that’s the problem with totalitarians…you only have to disagree with them once, and then only a little bit, to be branded an “infidel”

…then, it’s off to the ideological gulag…until we screw up, take ‘em seriously, they get actual power…then you’re sent to an actual gulag.

…political purists like Olby have that evangelical strain which, in the end, usually ends up hating those who almost agree with them totally more than their actual “enemies”…and they say that Nixon was a paranoid…

…mind you, with Mr. O, I’m sure that a good bit of that is schtick…amateur theatrics to flavor his brand and keep him in a job…that you have others (Maddow, etc.) on his network who all seem to have the same schtick is troubling…for their ratings, anyway….

Puritan1648 on January 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM

uhhh…Bull Connor was a Democrat…

kjl291 on January 20, 2010 at 11:36 PM

How about the truck company owner, Obowma, who owns GM, so he too must be racist?
You are a genius Keith.

dthorny on January 20, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Its us against them now. them are the brainwashed elite that think they ar especial and were born to rule over us. And a special not to them. there are more of us then them.

unseen on January 21, 2010 at 3:28 AM

Poor Olby, he must have had a miserable childhood -blaming the refs for every foul his team made….

This is the kid that hates dessert because the other sibling got a bigger piece….

This is the obnoxious student that whines because he only got a”B” because he copied off of Marcia Smartpants and she got an “A”

Don L on January 21, 2010 at 6:26 AM

Uncle Tom Obama only sells pickup trucks to racists? Must have been in the fine print in the bailout package. Have the unions been notified that building pickup trucks could be considered a Hate Crime? Attention Eric Holder more ‘justice’ to be served!

shov74 on January 21, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Keith Uberdouchebag’s Sponsors:
Weight Watchers
Ancestry.com

ronnyraygun on January 21, 2010 at 7:24 AM

Were it not for the snippets of MSLSD that I catch here or on talk radio, I wouldn’t know of MSLSD’s continued existence.

The reason Weight Watchers and Ancestry.com advertise on Ubermein’s show and not O’Reilly’s show is that they can’t afford to advertise on O’Reilly’s. It’s dirt cheap to advertise on MSLSD compared to Fox (because no one watches MSLSD).

olesparkie on January 21, 2010 at 7:55 AM

The idiotarian of the year, Charles Johnson, just announced his bogus idiotarian award. We should all bestow this ignoble award on the main winner, CJ.

FactsofLife on January 21, 2010 at 8:45 AM

I don’t watch this moron but I am willing to bet at least one of the sponsors sells pick-up trucks. I know that GM who Obama bought with our money does.

Bert Convy on January 21, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Another Sponsor of Uberdouche to ignore… The Ladders (Job Search)

ronnyraygun on January 21, 2010 at 9:08 AM

shiftwalker on January 20, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Aside from enjoying the knee jerk kisssing up of conservatives to some groups, I noticed a problem with a lot of the posts here.

The whole history of GOP support of racial equality really helped in recent elections. Didn’t it?

And minotities are correct. “What have you done for us lately?”, is the question.

The problem is looking for someone to hand you something for your political support or votes. And that problem is not limited to minorities, by any means.

BTW, Goldwater had good reasons for opposing the wonderful CRA of 1964. He feared quotas, crazy regulations, set asides and etc.

None of that ever happened did it?

IlikedAUH2O on January 21, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Ogerman shows his true colors with his smirks and sneers throughout this and his other interviews or commentaries about conservative values.

If Ogerman has such compassion, why doesn’t he give up his salary to the State and see how much compassion they have for or return to him.

MSGTAS on January 21, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Using pick-up trucks as a symbol of white males is a racist stereotype.

Olbermann and Fineman are the racists. And so is the President. And yeah you can be racist against your own people. Just look at this conversation. Racists.

petunia on January 21, 2010 at 9:41 AM