Amazing: Scott Brown about to raise $1 million for the day; Update: Done!

posted at 9:34 pm on January 11, 2010 by Allahpundit

His site’s not loading at the moment, but as of 9:20 ET he was at $984,000 and change. It’s a done deal; he’s about to double his targeted fundraising amount for this push. Mind-blowing.

While we wait for the official numbers, here’s a short but tasty snippet from tonight’s debate with Coakley followed by what Ben Smith describes as a “kitchen sink” attack ad from her camp. The photo of Bush and Cheney is, needless to say, the centerpiece — apparently Coakley brought up Bush at the debate too — but the suggestion that Brown is somehow pro-rape is a nice touch, I thought. Exit question: They’re getting nervous, aren’t they?

Update: He did it.

mil

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 8

With smash mouth music like this, WE CAN NOT BE STOPPED.

Move aside Libs or take a dirt nap.

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Geochelone: How about Set me Free,by Sweet!!:)

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Fact-checking the Coakley ad, Part 3:

Coakley quoted the Lowell Sun as saying that Brown wanted to cut taxes for the wealthiest.

Lowell Sun article reads, in pertinent part:

“She wants to increase taxes to get out of the deficit and thinks tax increases are an investment. I completely disagree,” Brown said.

Brown’s Web site does not detail any specific tax-cut proposals, though his campaign said he supports a 15 percent cut “across the board,” including corporate and payroll taxes. He believes cutting taxes for individuals and businesses will encourage consumer spending and investment.

Brown also supports an extension of all tax cuts signed into law in 2001 and 2003 by then-President George W. Bush, including those for the most wealthy Americans.

“The tax cuts benefit taxpayers at all levels, and Scott Brown believes they should all be kept in place,” said Brown spokesman Felix Browne. “Allowing them to expire will stifle economic growth and prolong the recession.”

The expiration of the Bush tax cuts would eliminate the 10 percent tax bracket for low-income citizens, pushing them into the 15 percent bracket, according to Brown’s campaign. Taxpayers with children would lose 50 percent of child-tax credits, and married taxpayers would see the marriage penalty increase.

The sweet smell of desperation….

Roxeanne de Luca on January 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Exit question: They’re getting nervous, aren’t they?

I`m getting nervous. He might pull it off or it could be Doug Hoffman all over again. I`ll wait `till it`s over before I cheer.

ThePrez on January 11, 2010 at 9:41 PM

There is always the chance that he can pull the Christie. No one thought that Corzine would lose. The polls were against Christie and look what happened.

You need to be optimistic….

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM

ThunderStruck!

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM

WE have a winner in the posted video links! My cousin’s son is currently deployed in Afganistan and is responsible for keeping those birds in the air!

huskerdiva on January 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM

it’s only tingling cause it’s so damn cold outside. It’s like algore factor 5 cold out there–with the polar bears hittin’ up walmart for parkas and muggin’ dudes for their ear muffs….

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM

ted c: Oooooooooooo I do like muffs,for the warmth!!!:)

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Ask yourselves…if you’re the teabagger, who’s the teabagee?

We’ll find out in Nov.

Cheers!

bloghooligan on January 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM

I told simplesimon that before he go the hammer, I asked him what flavor it was, I never got an answer. I have told some of my local libs the same, they don`t seem to like to say that anymore, at least around me.

bluemarlin on January 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM

huskerdiva on January 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM

huskerdiva: I Salute you,and to your familys service!!:)

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Hottie McAwesome is gonna be on Greta in a few minutes!

IrishEi on January 11, 2010 at 10:30 PM

The first vid is very good. Way to go, Mr. Brown! “Not the Kennedy seat . . . .” Love it! Take that RINO boy Immoderatorrrrrr . . . .

The second vid is good too, because it shows how crappy his opponent Coakley is (and the crappiness of the illiberals in general . . . .creepy attack ad).

Coakley got her smoke and oakum(sp?) all right.

Sherman1864 on January 11, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Oh, look…!

Coakley just found a Trillion Dollars in a brown paper bag on the side of the road. Rumor has it that it was labeled TARP and STIMULUS SLUSH FUNDS for DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS IN TIGHT RACES, but hey, we don’t want to go down that road.

Seven Percent Solution on January 11, 2010 at 9:47 PM

ROFL that was a good one…. I hope you are wrong ROFL

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Don’t Forget! 11/2/10 is Laundry Day

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Wow. If MA votes Brown, we just might have to stop calling them Massholes.

parteagirl on January 11, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I thought they were Massochists.

OBQuiet on January 11, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Perhaps it’s the extra glass of wine on top of the really, really good news of Brown’s fund raising and the video of his kicking azz in that debate, as well as Rubio handing Crist his, um, package, but I am so very encouraged…and my debit card has certainly gotten a cyber-excercise (which I do not begrudge it)over the last 24 hours!

Let’s take back this country, NOW!
Make them afraid, make them very afraid.
These state races can turn the tides and get just one or two congresscritters and maybe a smattering of senator to think twice about the Obamacare vote.
It’s our country, let’s take it back!

Chewy the Lab on January 11, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Thank you all so much and God Bless you all. Let’s take our country back. Let’s roll

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:23 PM

What he said! I got your back, babe!

And, hey, let’s run this play all the way out. I just hit his tip jar for the 3rd time today. Give till it hurts, peeps.

califcon on January 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

With smash mouth music like this, WE CAN NOT BE STOPPED.

Move aside Libs or take a dirt nap.

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM

That’s AC/DC, not Smash Mouth.

fusionaddict on January 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

And here’s the humpbot video.

Been around HR for a bit now……….and I’ve never seen “HumpBot” deployed yet.

If that is in fact the one and very same……………it’s bloody awesome;)

JoeinTX on January 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

The Beginning of the Liberal End,begins!!

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

WOW! and double WOW!! I hope these same people are around for Marco Rubio’s primary in August. That is amazing!

Nelsa on January 11, 2010 at 9:48 PM

There is no way that Crist should be allowed to be the candidate. This man really sucks…. I might be an outsider but I know his reputation…. and he is a big spender RINO

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

huskerdiva on January 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM

good on that boy. I own some land in afghanistan, ya think he’d check on it for me when he’s over there?

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM

The Tea Party invasion begins NOW.

Fight the hoards, sing and cry, Valhalla we are coming…

…we are your Overlords.

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Rumor has it that if the money bomb gets to two million then Scott Brown will do an internet striptease for all the ladies.

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Poll: Who won the debate? Brown dominating the results. Coakley and Kennedy tied.

dnlchisholm on January 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM

That’s AC/DC, not Smash Mouth.

fusionaddict on January 11, 2010 at 10:33 PM

fusionaddict:I think it was a phrase,and not the band!!

(With smash mouth music like this,)

Jus sayin!

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Scott Brown is currently on Greta… and he just plugged his donation website.

Expect another wave of donations before midnight.

Enoxo on January 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM

$1,092.498.62

califcon on January 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Excellent debate I think Scott stood out. Just finished watching the debate on CSpan video tonight. I am one of those volunteers trying to make a difference and my calls tonight overall during the debate seemed to indicate a great amount of support for him. Thank You All for your support- I actually threw another donation in after I listened tonight. Scott goals make sense and he can/will make a difference :) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – Go Scott!

wubu on January 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Oh, I’d love to see Brown win. I just don’t see it happening. If it’s Massachusetts, I’m putting my money on the blue.

ddrintn on January 11, 2010 at 9:50 PM

eeyore

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Hottie McAwesome is gonna be on Greta in a few minutes!

IrishEi on January 11, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Ahhhhhh……. Now every time I see him I automatically visualize him in camo- sooo H-O-T!!!!!! and so articulate……

huskerdiva on January 11, 2010 at 10:37 PM

A good day for concerned Americans of any political stripe! One love, even to the So-cons, Keepin’ it lit for y’all!

abobo on January 11, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Fact-checking the Coakley ad, Part 4:

Coakley said that, according to the Boston Globe, Brown is against new prescription drug coverage (12/29/2009). Unfortunately, a search of boston.com/globe for that date reveals nothing but a letter to the editor.

So, the previous day’s article is here, quoted in pertinent part here:

Brown, hoping to gain traction on presumed front-runner Democratic Attorney General Martha Coakley, also filed a bill Monday that he said would curb health care spending in Massachusetts by limiting what types of coverage the state requires in every health care plan.

If someone wants to purchase a plan without paying for prescription drug or chiropractic coverage they shouldn’t have to pay a fine, Brown said. Under the 2006 law, everyone in Massachusetts must have mandatory minimum coverage or face tax penalties.

So, for anyone who is keeping track at home, Coakley is mad at Brown for wanting to remove penalties on individuals who do not buy prescription drug coverage.

Not quite the same lie as the others, but still a serious distortion.

Roxeanne de Luca on January 11, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Just donated. :)

txag92 on January 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Wow way to lay down that “moderator”. Listen to the shear arrogance of that guy. “Teddy Kennedy’s seat” indeed. The desparation is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

SG1_Conservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Thank you! $1,092,498.62 raised!

Jeff2161 on January 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

txag92 on January 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Yours truly believes he can claim credit for that rumor’s birth.

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:40 PM

eeyore

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Eeyore’s too good a word for folks like this:

abobo on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Do it for Paul!!

Oops, wrong state.

Lanceman on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

geo’s kickin’ it old school tonite. Land of the ice and the snow is right!

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Thank you! $1,092,498.62 raised!

Jeff2161 on January 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM

The figure “$1.1 million” or greater will look good in tomorrow’s headlines.

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I know what an annoying conservative troll I’ve been pleading and demanding solicitations for Scott Brown this last week. Please forgive me, thank you, and God Bless You.

Please send Scott money.

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Silly Gergen. Ted Kennedy doesn’t need a seat anymore, not during the permanent dirt nap.

Love to see the Dems sweat and have to use their resources defending turf that they thought was “theirs.”

EMD on January 11, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Incidentally, Team Brown removed the goal listing from the “Red Invades Blue” site.

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:42 PM

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

You have till midnight PST to knock it off. heh

Jeff2161 on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

mooseburger on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

The Tea Party invasion begins NOW.

Fight the hoards, sing and cry, Valhalla we are coming…

…we are your Overlords.

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

This is only the beginning….. Mark Rubio, Lt. Col. Allen West, the teabaggers are coming to help you take back OUR country……

huskerdiva on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

We’re all very excited…but don’t celebrate yet…let’s all keep working. Anybody in Mass. or Fla. got a way I can man phonebanks or help from here in MO?
chewythelab@hotmail.com

Chewy the Lab on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

That part of Gergen saying its Kennedys seat and the answer that its the peoples seat should be used over & OVER & OVER again and not just in this campaign
Rick9911 on January 11, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Here in Delaware we’ve been subjected to breathless speculation n the part of local statists about when Beau Biden will launch his campaign to take his father’s seat in the Senate. Gotta thank Scott Brown for supplying the perfect rejoinder to those lickspittles and toadys!

ya2daup on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Up. Now it’s back.

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Bite your tongue, soldier. Big difference between a troll and a Revere!

Saltysam on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:42 PM

It was either that or, branch out into R.I.

Jeff2161 on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM
————————-
The Tea Party invasion begins NOW.

Fight the hoards, sing and cry, Valhalla we are coming…

…we are your Overlords.

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Geochelone: Gawd I love that song,by Lede Zepplin!!

I hope this doesn’t offend,but its not PC!!

I’m an *sshole,by Denis Leary!!:)

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Drinking cheap whiskey cause I gave twice to Brown…after this exciting night–I feel like I need a cigarette…

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Do you have EVER donated to a website and the website could not handle your donation because the ‘donate-now’ button was overloaded, that is, the donations are flowing in too fast?

guess I have to check back later if my donation went through or have to redo the thing all over again…

mooseburger on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

That Gergen shjt actually looked annoyed taht a non-democrat even had the nerve to run for the seat. That insufferable Mr. Brown, Has he respect for the dead?

abobo on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Martha Coakley appears as if she is wearing the office as an incumbent. That’s an awful difficult position to be in. Even though she’s never served a day, the fact that she’s been “nominated” or “tapped” for the seat has got to concern a lot of those good swillers of Guinness up there…

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Chewy the Lab on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Sure. You can sign up for Brown’s phone bank here. You’ll get a list of numbers to call and information.

In Florida, are you looking to help Rubio or Crist?

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I hope you’re right, and I’m not really being an eeyore. I’m just saying that the excitement building right now feels awfully similar to Murtha’s last election.

I’m being hopeful yet realistic.

BadgerHawk on January 11, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Then change your narrative. It happens to be true that people believe the narrative that goes over and over in their heads. When you sound pessimistic then this is being picked up…. you can be cautiously optimistic by just changing your narrative.

Look we have similar problems in Australia. We just went through a leadership change in the Opposition. It ended for the time being our version of crap and tax. It was touch and go but the right person did win that battle….

Anyways, I am always in trouble because I cannot watch my beloved football team when they make the finals (St.Kilda) so I do know all about that narrative :)

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Hey, I have an Ant Marther!

racecar05 on January 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM

I believe she must be Ont Marther.

disa on January 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I was hoping he’d raise about $500K…oh well.

The Dean on January 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Brown lawn signs outnumber Coakley’s 5-1

OB1 on January 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I was hoping he’d raise about $500K…oh well.

The Dean on January 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM

You didn’t want him to raise more?

amerpundit on January 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Chewy the Lab on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Chewy, head over here!

massrighty on January 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Fact-checking the Coakley ad, Part 5:

This was the easiest one to find on google: the MetroWest Daily comment that Brown lacks understanding and seriousness.

First problem: it’s from an editorial in which the paper explicitly endorses Martha Coakley. That’s one step above quoting the DailyKos to trash one’s opponent.

At any rate, here’s the link and here is the relevant section:

Her main opponent, state Sen. Scott Brown, is smart, well-spoken and capable. The Wrentham Republican has legislative experience, though his influence and achievements are limited by his membership in a tiny, often irrelevant, minority of Republicans on Beacon Hill. A third candidate on the ballot, Libertarian Joseph Kennedy (no relation to the late senator), is long on ideology, short on experience.

While we disagree with Brown on many issues, our greater concerns stem from recent comments that show either a lack of understanding or a lack of seriousness about the choices the nation faces. He has said he doesn’t know if climate change is a problem, showing a disinterest in the world’s most pressing environmental threat. He has said he doesn’t consider waterboarding to be torture, despite its definition as such in the Army Field Manual and a history of U.S. military prosecutions of waterboarding as war crimes. As an attorney who serves in the Mass. National Guard’s Judge Advocate General’s Corps, he should know better. His disingenuous comparison of his anti-tax rigidity to the policies of John F. Kennedy shows either a lack of understanding of economics or a willingness to put politics ahead of policy. Either way, it’s hard to see him as a constructive voice in the serious discussions Congress must have about controlling the deficit.

While this is the first of the five that I’ve fact-checked wherein Coakley’s characterisation is not entirely disingenuous, if not downright false, it’s only because it’s from an editorial that supports her.

And don’t even get me started on the “climate change” fiasco. I can’t stand how these libs pretend that the myth of anthropogenic global warming not been as thoroughly debunked as the belief in the Olympian gods.

Roxeanne de Luca on January 11, 2010 at 10:48 PM

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I never found your requests annoying; in fact, I first donated after reading one about ten days ago.

Now, on the other hand, the person who keeps advertising to click on their posting name to be transported to a magical blog where trolls get their just desserts… that’s annoying!

ya2daup on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

For those puzzled by the Curling Iron reference:

Coakley lax on ’05 toddler rape case http://bit.ly/6QxguE Childs lawyer ran against her and forced her to prosecute

TheBigOldDog on January 11, 2010 at 9:56 PM

That sounds a lot like how she handled the Fr. Georghan case the first time around. She let him go free to do it again.

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

We’ve already one. We’ve made, “the safest seat in the Union” unsafe.

TheBigOldDog on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

She doesn’t swing at tough pitches.
She goes after easy stuff;
Now, she’s trying out for the bigs, and it’s all catching up with her.

massrighty on January 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Please send Scott money.

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Watch out throwing that word “concern troll” around because maggieo has designated herself the troll czar and just called me and two other HA regulars “concern trolls”–me in particular because I defended them…I think we have a imposter in our midst…

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I got no money but I noticed you were asking for Lawyers and Firearms. I am not a Lawyer but I got a shotgun named Due Process and a handgun named Burden of Proof, all you gotta do is get me gas money to Massachussets and I’ll help storm the offices of Government to get Scott Brown certified.

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM

chewythelab@hotmail.com

Chewy the Lab on January 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM

If you go here and fill out your info, and select the drop down “Call From Home” towards the end. And they’ll likely review your info and then give you numbers to call with a script.

Enoxo on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM

mooseburger on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Way to go Patriots–! this is a great start. Back in 1775, Washington ringed Boston and put her under siege. Soldiers from VA, DE, MD, SC, PA swarmed to her aid. They burned everything in sight to keep warm. They suffered from typhus, hunger, malnutrition, cold injuries and NO pay in the support of the colony of Massachusetts and Boston, in particular. Tonight is no different, none –not one damn stitch. Those in Boston tonight were sent our aid, as best we could—some of us with little to give, still gave, and are to be commended.

Keep doing that. As a military guy, the war for freedom and liberty does not start at the water’s edge—you now, yes NOW know that it starts right in your own home, your own town, and your state. Keep confronting this statist liberal BS–everywhere it lives. Knock it off balance, pressure it, hound it, pursue it and one day…. deal it the blow that freedom and liberty call you to deal it. Arm yourself with reason and logic. We have the template for success and tonight’s results clearly demonstrate that we, WE, have the guns in the fight and, there are skirmishes that we may lose, but the end result is preordained.

Good things—go do good things!

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Think of it this way: you stuffed some wads of cash in his skimpy, Tiger print, Chippendale briefs? Sleep on that one, sweet dreams.

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM

We’ve already one.
TheBigOldDog on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Love it! Intentional, right?

abobo on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

here’s another one along those lines

Coakley guided version of Jessica’s Law is rarely used and easy on child rapists http://bit.ly/5sZpzS

TheBigOldDog on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I am in MI, but have many many relatives all over MA… most are of course Democrat… They are voting for Scott. My cousin believes he is the winner.

TheBigOldDog says:

We’ve already one. We’ve made, “the safest seat in the Union” unsafe.

TheBigOldDog on January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Fantastic post!

shar61 on January 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM

During the primaries, all the coverage and emphasis was on Martha, and her primary battle against one of the part-owners of the Boston Celtics.

Scott got through an easy primary unscathed, with all his ammo…

She never had a serious challenge before, and never saw this coming.

massrighty on January 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Monarch notes of the Coakley ad fact-checking:

Two citations were almost impossible to find.

Two more did not say what Coakley claimed they said.

The only one that matched up with her characterisation of it was an endorsement of her, which is not unbiased reporting.

Thanks for knowing that you’re totally untrustworthy, Martha!

Roxeanne de Luca on January 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Okay, for realsies, I will so totally root for the Pats next season if Brown gets’r done!!!

That means ALOT coming from me!

abobo on January 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Baseless accusations don’t bother those that know you by your posts.

massrighty on January 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I saw that my darlin’. Thanks for the heads up. I am just a cornhusker fool.

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Future nostalgia:

I remember where I was the day that David Gergen pissed his pants.

Saltysam on January 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

has anyone seen my leg?

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Is it tingling?

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Brown lawn signs outnumber Coakley’s 5-1

OB1 on January 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Coakley’s voters don’t tend to have front yards. Not too many front yards in govt. housing plans.

pghpat26 on January 11, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Sure, okay, I’m a tea bagger. And I’m about to sink my fangs in some liberal nutz.

John the Libertarian on January 11, 2010 at 10:17 PM

YEEEHAW! Chomp dem nutz! Teabagger and proud of it! It’s about time we started wearing that moniker as a BADGE OF PRIDE! It means, if nothing else, we are GETTING to those suckers. If we were so insignificant, they wouldn’t have to stoop to such juvenile pejorative terms. Yet they have… so let’s REVEL in it!

Tea-bagger for life! Come on, Crowder… let’s take this one to ‘em.

MsUnderestimated on January 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM

chewey

you can register to phone bank frm home at Scott’s site here

ginaswo on January 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Hey while everybody’s excited that the moneybomb server is down…

…has anyone thought that it could be sabotage?

Saltysam on January 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Is it tingling?

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:56 PM

no, but it’s made of wood…. I’m a sailor in pain and i’ve lost my leg.

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 11:00 PM

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

That’s OK. I still defend VoxPopuli when necessary!

Lanceman on January 11, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Tea-bagger for life! Come on, Crowder… let’s take this one to ‘em.

MsUnderestimated on January 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM

MsUnderestimated: And on that note,I’m gonna make another
fine cup,of Canadian Tea!!:)

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM
dude–the visuals, c’mon… the visuals.

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 11:02 PM

lovingmyUSA on January 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Oh my. Is it time once again to straighten out some of the newbies?

katy on January 11, 2010 at 11:02 PM

alright folks, one more beer then i’m tappin’ out!

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Is it tingling?

maggieo on January 11, 2010 at 10:56 PM

You seem concerned about ted c’s leg…

massrighty on January 11, 2010 at 11:03 PM

ted c on January 11, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I like you brother. You are a believer

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM

$1.117 Million raised.

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM

canopfor on January 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Not a bad song.

Talk about a-holes how is this. *mild content warning*

Geochelone on January 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM

I knew we wold do it.

OmahaConservative on January 11, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Hey while everybody’s excited that the moneybomb server is down…

…has anyone thought that it could be sabotage?

Saltysam on January 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM

No, it’s from Conservatives sitting on the portal page hitting F5 (refresh) every second to try to see if the number changes. It’s a simple DoS-style crash, but I don’t think it’s intended… just eager contributors wanting to cheer at the goals.

Enoxo on January 11, 2010 at 11:05 PM

$1.117 Million raised.

Holger on January 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM

I figured he’s going to reach 1.25 million by midnight Eastern.

Enoxo on January 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM