Obama: Yeah, we should have caught Abdulmutallab

posted at 6:24 pm on January 5, 2010 by Allahpundit

The day after the attack, Obama mouthpiece Marc Ambinder insisted that by going off to play golf The One had denied AQ the “symbolic victory” that comes when the president admits to worrying that someone just got on board a plane with a bomb. Which is par for the course: To blunt the right’s claims that they don’t take terrorism seriously enough, the left now argues semi-seriously that it’s because they’re so darned brave that they’re able to shrug it off when passengers are forced to jump a jihadi with PETN in his pants. Cowardly conservatives wring their hands; real men laugh at such things and hit the beach at Waikiki. No one actually believes that except them, of course, which is why (a) they’ll never, ever run on that idea, and (b) the presidential presser you’re about to watch was ordained pretty much at the moment Abdulmutallab was taken into custody. When even Captain Legtingle is screaming about the horrible optics of taking vacation while this was playing out, you know Obama’s made a serious miscalculation.

But that’s not why I’m posting this. I’m posting it to call your attention to the astounding fact that the National Counterterrorism Center — the very agency that failed to connect the dots on Flight 253 — was actually slated for budget cuts this year before the attack happened.

The highly touted intelligence fusion center at the heart of the nation’s counterterrorism establishment was preparing for deep budget cuts across 2010, senior intelligence officials said. According to one official, who asked not to be identified because intelligence budget matters are classified, the administration and Congress slashed the budget for the National Counterterrorism Center by at least $25 million. Those affected, the official said, included employees responsible for maintaining the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE) system, which contains the list of about 550,000 known or suspected terrorists…

“Without question, recent events will cause those proposals to be re-considered,” an intelligence official said.

The One, who never met a spending program he didn’t like, evidently had decided that we could trim some of the federal fat … in our intelligence nerve center. Wonderful.

Comments

in our intelligence nerve center. Wonderful.

I am giggling, uncontrolled, at this. Allah you are totally correct… why THIS program.

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

The system didn’t work.

Tell that to Janet Napolitano.

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

The One, who never met a spending program he didn’t like,

Unless it has something to do with our national security. Isn’t he also cutting military funding?

Esthier on January 5, 2010 at 6:29 PM

B+

Dingbat63 on January 5, 2010 at 6:30 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Cause it’s beautiful (I hear). I wouldn’t let Obama ruin it.

Esthier on January 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Nearly a year in to his first year and already this and FT HOOD. I am sure the left will be up in arms.

CWforFreedom on January 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Yes, we should cut the CTC budget, but for God’s sake man – we must not leave the Edward M Kennedy Institute without funds!

These fools know absolutely nothing about what they’re doing. Nothing.

Intrepid on January 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I would still go. You live once. Just be aware.

CWforFreedom on January 5, 2010 at 6:32 PM

because that money is slated to go back to those who created. ACORN gets a slice, so does heroin education in NY and probably some other baby daddy stuff here and there. Thanks NCTC, see you next year. Oh, by the way, catch the terrorists.
–POTUS

ted c on January 5, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I pray we never need the F 22 Raptors either. Short sighted fool.

Daveyardbird on January 5, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Esthier on January 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Beautiful, yes, but a mini-California.

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Did he actually visit WakiWaki Beach? I know he was staying on Kailua Beach, and he usually visits Sandy Beach on the east side of the island for a day trip.

The TV gweebs were all filing from the Honolulu side, but that’s mainly because Kailua has no beachfront hotels.

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 6:34 PM

OT – the news about Byron Dorgan not running again in 2010 is good to hear.

Intrepid on January 5, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Just to put this in perspective, the omnibus spending bill Congress passed to complete FY 2009 spending increased federal spending overall by 12 percent. And the FY 2010 partial budget increased it some more. But they voted to cut the National Terrorism Center. I am personally going to hang that vote around my weasel Congressman’s neck from now until Election Day.

rockmom on January 5, 2010 at 6:34 PM

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Now is not the time to be leaving the mainland.

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Is the obliteration of America what he meant by “radically changing” our country? And what about the lack of communication between all the different Agencies?

kingsjester on January 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM

These fools know absolutely nothing about what they’re doing. Nothing.

Intrepid on January 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

And let’s not forget to throw another $100 million or so at phantom defense contractors and unused airports in Jack Murtha’s district.

rockmom on January 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM

We don’t need INTELLIGENCE. We need money TO PAY OFF OUR FRIENDS!

GarandFan on January 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Beautiful, yes, but a mini-California.

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Seems fine for a vacation though.

Esthier on January 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Leave the man alone and let him eat his WAFFLE….

Kuffar on January 5, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Obama giving these pressers is like a neophyte circus student learning how to juggle running chainsaws while smiling.

He sucks at it.

And his regular job, too.

profitsbeard on January 5, 2010 at 6:38 PM

OT BREAKING:

Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., won’t run for another term this year: “After serving 30 years, I want to make time for some other priorities.”

Enoxo on January 5, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Cause it’s beautiful (I hear). I wouldn’t let Obama ruin it.

Esthier on January 5, 2010 at 6:31 PM

I lived in Kailua (the town where O’bama and crew stayed) in the early 1960s, and finally got back there for a visit a few years ago. Unlike the rest of the island of O’ahu, Kailua was almost exactly the same as it was back then-they have a very active local bunch of tree-huggers who to their credit have saved the town from the fates of Waikiki and most of the rest of the island. There are no beachfront hotels there, just private houses, and there is only 1 building in town over 50′ high.

The rest of the island (especially Honolulu) is basically toast-overdeveloped to the hilt.

I always recommend Kaua’i to people-only 55,000 residents on the entire island (O’ahu has over 1 million). And the scenery is out of this world. Going back later this year I hope.

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 6:40 PM

real men laugh at such things and hit the beach at Waikiki

No, real men hit the beaches at the North Shore, Waimea and Pipeline. Only Girlymen boogie board at Waikiki.

Odd for someone supposedly raised in Hawaii…hmmmm?

dthorny on January 5, 2010 at 6:41 PM

And Napolitano still has a job?

jaime on January 5, 2010 at 6:41 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

You could fly into Barack Hussein Obama Airport, on Obama Day, and order the Obama Poi.

Aloha-bama.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:42 PM

So is this the Obama speech with the fewest occurrences of “I” and “me”?

rw on January 5, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Seems fine for a vacation though.

Esthier on January 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Not really.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

……Joni Mitchell

Knucklehead on January 5, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Aloha-bama.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:42 PM

ugh Alobama is going to get on my nerves.

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Don’t listen to him, folks. It’s awful there. And please don’t tell your friends about it.

John the Libertarian on January 5, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Ha, Dr K. just said this is the first speech on this terror manner “where he looked like he had a pulse.” He predicts a resignation of someone within days, but it’s not the resign-ee I would choose I bet.

Marcus on January 5, 2010 at 6:44 PM

What would really top it off is, if someone at the FBI’s crime lab leaks their analysis of why the bomb trigger failed, and the New York Times publishes a detailed explanation of what went wrong, based on the leak.

RBMN on January 5, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I wouldn’t bet the mortgage on it.

chemman on January 5, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Teh Won has now switched from his 9 iron to his favorite club — the waffle iron.

BTW, another place they cut funds to is NASA.

GnuBreed on January 5, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Hey, the system caught Michael Yon though.

Fighton03 on January 5, 2010 at 6:46 PM

OT BREAKING:

Enoxo on January 5, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Even dumb ‘Scandie Lutherans get tired of the shaft after a while.
He must’ve read the writing on the wall.

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 6:47 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Upinak,
Come on out I’ll buy you a beer and give you a tour of the Arizona and Utah memorials.

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:47 PM

They may as well cut their funding. It’s not like they are doing anything anyway. Merit pay in action.

/s

Lily on January 5, 2010 at 6:49 PM

ugh Alobama is going to get on my nerves.

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I have Hawaiin family members that were so ticked at this last week. The Islands got awful small when Barry showed up. They hate him, especially since he is the ultimate outsider pretending to be Hawaiian at his convenience.

Stupid haoli.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I’m going to Turkey in 3 months. If Palestinian terrorists don’t scare me, nothing will.

And it’ll be a cold day in H*LL before I change my life because of a bunch of F*CKING terrorists.

mjk on January 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM

A really good resource on why connecting the dots didn’t happen for the Obami is at:

AJ Strata believes that the Obama administration, wanting to de-emphasize the ‘fear’ factor of terrorist attacks, actually adjusted, dialed downward the “sensitivity of the system to react.” that’s how they missed connecting so many dots. You know, computers actually do what people tell them to do.

Different perspective, good conclusions, great reading….and I am not affiliated with the site.

marybel on January 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Stupid haoli Haole.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM

FIFY

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Can I finish my waffles and get back to fighting the real enemies, like Fox News?

JammieWearingFool on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Upinak,

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:47 PM

No, I really DID cancel it. My Mom is going down though. Family Reunion. I just can’t swing it this time around… work, school, other things called Life are in the way. Next year… Deal?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:54 PM

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Deal, just wait for me to come back from Afghanistan in November/December timeframe. I’ll be here after that.

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I bet. I know how they feel… on a different scope.

mjk on January 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM

when I was in Berlin and they had a protest against americans concerning the iraq war and I got spit on (I was happy it didn’t turn out worse) it made me proud that I was an american… even in a foreign country… but scared as the american embassy was closed. It was also saturday and the american embassy was the worst looking one in all of Berlin.

Be careful!

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:57 PM

If I recall correctly, when you don’t perform in the private sector either:

- your budget is cut and the functions are moved to a department that can do the job; or,

- the management is replaced and they bring in someone who can do the job.

Either way, if you don’t perform you’re out on the street. When they have a problem of non-performance, only loser companies say “throw more money at it”.

jaime on January 5, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Sounds like Napolitano is about to get a close up look at the undercarriage of the B.O. bus!

pilamaye on January 5, 2010 at 6:58 PM

mjk on January 5, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I’ll be in Turkey in June. You need to fill me in before I go. Click my name for my Facebook page so we can keep up.

And I’m with you, these freaking terrorists ain’t stopping me either.

Knucklehead on January 5, 2010 at 6:58 PM

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM

No worries. The BF is going to be with me. Marine who was stationed there in the early 80′s and he wants to go back to be a tourist this time not stationed. But, I won’t be going unless it is January.

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Allah — You are a great comedy writer … I couldn’t stop laughing. Intended or not.

The budget cuts for the agency tasked with stopping the guy in the first place was just topping.

It is preferable to not have to hand off ferreting out the Islamic terrorists to the plane passengers.

tarpon on January 5, 2010 at 7:00 PM

If you take everything Obowma says…

Think the opposite.

This is a man who’s ideology hates the United States and every single one of his actions prove it.

I know it’s hard to believe, but the press hid him from scrutiny during the election, all of his records are sealed, his policies are destroying the economy, he tells us there is no more war on terror, he has cut funding for the military, he wants to put our intelligence agencies on trial, and he is releasing terrorists caught on the battle field to return.

How many dots need to be connected…?

Seven Percent Solution on January 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Yeah Uppy you should still come. I’m here for the very first time and I do have to say that the weather is a lot better than anywhere on the mainland right now. What the hell is VOG?

Waikiki feels like a cross between Cancun, South Beach and International Drive in Orlando. It’s just stopover so we can visit the Pearl Harbor Memorial. We are on our way to Kauai and Maui and I am looking forward to getting away from this city. No offense to anyone that lives here but Honolulu is not my idea of a great vacation spot.

CTSherman on January 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM

FIFY

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Mahalo.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM

An ice-blue tie to match his ice-blue heart.

Missy on January 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Cutting the employees who input/delete information into the TIDE system usually means that you won’t have timely, accurate information. And then your Hawaiin vacations are ruined by undie bombers.

Don’t want your vacation ruined? Don’t cut defense. Cut Acorn. Cut the NEA. Cut NPR. Those cuts may piss off your friends but your beach vacation will be beautiful.

journeyintothewhirlwind on January 5, 2010 at 7:05 PM

FIFY

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM
Mahalo.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM

`A `ole pilikia

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 7:08 PM

No worries. The BF is going to be with me. Marine who was stationed there in the early 80’s and he wants to go back to be a tourist this time not stationed. But, I won’t be going unless it is January.

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Bring him along, we can talk War Stories :)

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Notice how 0 pronounced “Abdulmutallab’s” name in today’s presser? Very telling…

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 7:10 PM

BTW, I cancelled my Hawaiian vacation. Whats the point in going?

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Come on down to Texas. Not as pretty, no where near, but you won’t be hated for your beliefs down here.

TXUS on January 5, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Obama’s first reaction to everything is always WRONG.

This event is really no different from the Gates-Crowley incident in which Obama, without the benefit of facts, said Crowley acted “stupidly.” Though he was dead wrong, he never apologized. Instead he bought Crowley a beer.

This time Obama said Abdulmutallab was an “isolated extremist.” Wrong again. Four days later and he still got it wrong. Over the last week his position has evolved to the painfully obvious truth everyone else in the world knew long ago.

Obama’s gigantic ego causes him to make utterances without thought. Supreme self-confidence obliterates the need for analysis. He never questions himself.

The problem is that it’s not Chicago any more, Toto. it’s the entire country he puts at risk with this hubris.

drjohn on January 5, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Yeah. he pronounced it “Adulmellekelikimaka”

drjohn on January 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM

We can have $4 billion in earmarks stuck in a bill but to save money we can cut $25 Million from anything concerning the safety of America. And that perfectly describes the Dems.

Oleta on January 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM

What the hell is VOG?
CTSherman on January 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM

VOG is the smog caused by the evil carbon belching volcano that hasn’t stopped continuously erupting since 1981 over on the Big Island. Maui gets it worse than Oahu, but Kauai should be clear.

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Well, the terrorists will sure get the message. Next time they’ll bomb a golf course.

Ingenue on January 5, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Obama’s fist reaction with the Gitmo detainees?

- Determined to release them.

Now?

- Not so fast.

Once again, the absolute wrong first reaction.

drjohn on January 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Volcanic Fog. Gotta love it! We only get it once every few year. BTW redoubt volcano may blow again up here, been pretty nasty lately. So imagine pumice in your air….

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Yeah it’s great on cars. If you think salt is rough, wait until you see what pumice will do. LOL

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Check out this related Onion-style parody: Terrorists Evade Security Officials By Dressing as Giant Dots http://optoons.blogspot.com/2010/01/terrorists-evade-security-officials-by.html

Mervis Winter on January 5, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Aren’t those Fake Feringie shells hanging on the sides of his head?

CynicalOptimist on January 5, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Stupid haoli Haole.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM

FIFY

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Speaking of which, what is the latest status of that time-honored school tradition “Kill Haole Day”?.

I was victimized by it when I lived there in the 1960s, and until it was mysteriously disappeared down the rabbit puka, O’bama’s wiki entry said that the elite school he went to, Punahou, was among the many placed that practiced it.

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Speaking of Pearl Harbour, PBS’s “NOVA” tonight has a new show about the possibility that a Japanese mini-sub snuck in and was the real cause for the destruction of the Arizona.

“Check your local listings”

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Stupid haoli Haole.

portlandon on January 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM

FIFY

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 7:57 PM

It is largely gone, but there is still some haole beatings once in awhile. Not many deaths here though caused by murder. It’s all Aloha all da time brah! :)

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 8:00 PM

“Check your local listings”

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 7:59 PM

PBS is going the way of Discovery.. all conspiracy and fluff. My Grandfather would be embarrassed.

upinak on January 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM

alohapundit on January 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM

We’ll all bbe waiting for you to get back…God bless and keep you safe!

lovingmyUSA on January 5, 2010 at 8:16 PM

JammieWearingFool on January 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Real men don’t eat waffles! Heh…

lovingmyUSA on January 5, 2010 at 8:18 PM

This is a man who’s ideologiocy hates the United States and every single one of his actions prove it.

FIFY

cableguy615 on January 5, 2010 at 8:26 PM

What Obama was really thinking during his speech(that the TOTUS didn’t realize)

1. I need another vacation. Maybe I could meet Tiger for a round.

2. Did anyone see that Witch from Wasilly’s post today?

3. Tea Party? That’s what the girls had yesterday in the residence.

4. Michelle’s really pissed about this whole Terror thing but Desiree’s working (Tiger got 18?) on getting the brand thing on this NYC Trial stuff…..we’ll smell like roses after it’s over.

5. David Brooks? Who? Oh yeah that white guy.

6. Christ Matthews? He still work for the Speaker? Oh, that’s right he’s on Jeffreys’ channel.

7. Who’s on tap for tomorrow nights Concert again?

8. Tiger bagged 18?

9. Michelle and I need a date, at least that’s what she told me last night. (She probably needs some new bling).

10. Soros told me Tiger had more than 18? Mannnnnn.

PappyD61 on January 5, 2010 at 8:29 PM

TXUS on January 5, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Have a sister that moved there from Iowa, love to visit her. Love Texas!

PS–Frank, please check your fb! I left you an important message…

lovingmyUSA on January 5, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 5, 2010 at 6:34 PM

There was a picture of FLOTUS circulating last week, all dolled up and wearing ridiculously overpriced, ugly-a$$ shoes, which I believe was taken somewhere in the vicinity of Waikiki Beach. It looked to be somewhere along Kalakaua St., but I may be wrong. Anyway, it sure didn’t look like Kailua – too much neon.

uncivilized on January 5, 2010 at 8:59 PM

OmahaConservative on January 5, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Yeah. Also, as usual, no passion, no rage, very flat and almost as if he’s not really trying very hard.

uncivilized on January 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Governor Palin says today via her Facebook page:

It’s War, not a Crime Spree

Today at 12:39pm

President Obama’s meeting with his top national security advisers does nothing to change the fact that his fundamental approach to terrorism is fatally flawed. We are at war with radical Islamic extremists and treating this threat as a law enforcement issue is dangerous for our nation’s security. That’s what happened in the 1990s and we saw the result on September 11, 2001. This is a war on terror not an “overseas contingency operation.” Acts of terrorism are just that, not “man caused disasters.” The system did not work. Abdulmutallab was a child of privilege radicalized and trained by organized jihadists, not an “isolated extremist” who traveled to a land of “crushing poverty.” He is an enemy of the United States, not just another criminal defendant.

It simply makes no sense to treat an al Qaeda-trained operative willing to die in the course of massacring hundreds of people as a common criminal. Reports indicate that Abdulmutallab stated there were many more like him in Yemen but that he stopped talking once he was read his Miranda rights. President Obama’s advisers lamely claim Abdulmutallab might be willing to agree to a plea bargain – pretty doubtful you can cut a deal with a suicide bomber. John Brennan, the President’s top counterterrorism adviser, bizarrely claimed “there are no downsides or upsides” to treating terrorists as enemy combatants. That is absurd. There is a very serious downside to treating them as criminals: terrorists invoke their “right” to remain silent and stop talking. Terrorists don’t tell us where they were trained, what they were trained in, who they were trained by, and who they were trained with. Giving foreign-born, foreign-trained terrorists the right to remain silent does nothing to keep Americans safe from terrorist threats. It only gives our enemies access to courtrooms where they can publicly grandstand, and to defense attorneys who can manipulate the legal process to gain access to classified information.

President Obama was right to change his policy and decide to send no more detainees to Yemen where they can be free to rejoin their war on America. Now he must back off his reckless plan to close Guantanamo, begin treating terrorists as wartime enemies not suspects alleged to have committed crimes, and recognize that the real nature of the terrorist threat requires a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor.

- Sarah Palin

SheetAnchor on January 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM

“I will accept that intelligence by its nature is imperfect” …as long as I can still blame Bush for going after Sadam’s WMD.

TN Mom on January 5, 2010 at 10:03 PM

My feeling is, if they failed so spectacularly, why do we need the NCC?

PattyJ on January 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM

The whole process has been too reactionary. PanAm Lockerbie was blown up by a bomb smuggled aboard by a woman whose boyfriend hid it in her luggage as a cassette player.(without her knowledge as these warriiors are sooo brave).
The response? We starting having ticket agents ask if your bag was packed by you and in your possesion…etc.
Then some Democratic Mensa candidate tries to light his Air Jordans on fire with a cartoon fuse and we all have to take our shoes off.
I think the time has come to be proactive and not reponsive we are at war, let’s at least try to win.

KZnextzone on January 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM

And the Messiah spoketh, “Thy system hath failed.”

Ya think?

Where would we be without the Master of the Obvious?

olesparkie on January 6, 2010 at 8:28 AM