Pilots’ union: The system didn’t work after the attack either

posted at 5:45 pm on December 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

It worked like “clockwork” once Abdulmutallab was pinched, Napolitano insisted. Here’s what clockwork looks like eight years after the most infamous coordinated hijackings in history:

Members of the Allied Pilots Association, the pilots’ union at American Airlines, said Wednesday that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration didn’t do enough to warn in-air flight crews of the Christmas Day terrorist threat on a Northwest Airlines flight.

In a letter to American Airlines pilots, the APA called for better communications at the time of potential security threats. “Some pilots were left out of the loop” when the TSA told management at American, a unit of AMR Corp. (AMR), and other airlines, to contact only the pilots of inbound transatlantic flights. The Northwest flight came into Detroit from Amsterdam. To ensure overall safety, “The TSA should have mandated that information about this security event be passed on to all airborne flights,” the APA Government Affairs Committee wrote.

Aside from that and failing to stop Abdulmutallab from getting on the plane with a bomb, the system worked. Speaking of which, another missed red flag was suddenly un-missed this afternoon. In addition to the fact that cryptic information about a mysterious Nigerian meeting with terrorists in Yemen somehow wasn’t linked to a Nigerian father reporting his extremist son missing in Yemen in November, we’ve got this piece of the puzzle from an unnamed U.S. intel official:

A high-ranking counterterrorism official told CBS News correspondent Kimberly Dozier Wednesday that U.S. intelligence agencies “knew Al Qaeda was promising a Christmas surprise” but weren’t able to piece together the details in time to prevent the attempted bombing of a Northwest Airlines flight arriving in Detroit.

“We’d been tracking this stuff for months, without being able to connect the dots of what was happening, and what was going to happen,” said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “The problem is they get 8,000 messages a day at the [National Counter Terrorism Center]. But we couldn’t come up with something that was credible … so we assumed al Qaeda was still in the planning stages.”

Abdulmutallab bought his round-trip ticket for Christmas Day travel in Ghana on December 16 — under his real name. Even if the airline databases in Ghana aren’t available to U.S. intel, the ones in Europe, where he made his connection, probably are. In which case, how’d they miss a “Christmas surprise” that involved a Nigerian suspected of terrorist sympathies by his own father traveling on Christmas?

I wonder what the next red flag to have been missed will turn out to be. Hmmm.

Comments

and the hits just keep on coming…

cmsinaz on December 30, 2009 at 5:48 PM

What about the TSAs that let this guy on an international flight. Have they been reprimanded, do they still have jobs? The system didn’t fail, it was the people implementing the system. It seems much like congress they aren’t responsible for their incompetence.

Tommy_G on December 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Great. I’m flying next week and getting a little nervous.

conservative pilgrim on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I wonder what the next red flag to have been missed will turn out to be.

Let’s hope (and pray) that we don’t have to find out the hard way.

AZCoyote on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

MJBrutus on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

At this point, I’m starting to even miss Bill Clinton. He did nothing, but at least he wasn’t agressively trying to weaken our nation.

AubieJon on December 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Great. I’m flying next week and getting a little nervous.

conservative pilgrim on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Let us know so we can pray for your safety–and I don’t blame you…

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Time to adopt El Al Airlines screening practices.

Profile. Profile. Profile.

portlandon on December 30, 2009 at 5:54 PM

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Thanks. Middle of next week.

conservative pilgrim on December 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM

To be completely honest, the prosecution of this panty bomber isn’t working either.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM

At some point in time–our luck is going to run out…with the incompetence displayed at the top in this administration…I don’t see how we can make it through the next 3 years without more incidents…I only pray that they are found out in time…and that God keeps having a sense of humor and makes their b*lls fall off…

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Time to adopt El Al Airlines screening practices.

Profile. Profile. Profile.

portlandon on December 30, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Yes. Someone quoted El Al’s policies last week: We screen for a bomb and they screen for terrorists. Something like that.

conservative pilgrim on December 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Behold yet another reason why I will never get on a plane ever again for any reason!

Especially with Jannie-Baby at DOHS helm!

pilamaye on December 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM

The more we find out about this the more I think we were given a Christmas Miracle. Thank-You Lord and please continue to bless this nation.

fourdeucer on December 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM

MJBrutus on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Don’t worry once their done with Airline security they will get back to fixing Healthcare.

Kjeil on December 30, 2009 at 6:04 PM

U.S. intelligence agencies “knew Al Qaeda was promising a Christmas surprise”

“…bin Laden determined to attack inside US.”

Chemicals can’t melt underwear!

Kafir on December 30, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I know three Navy SEALs that were able to connect the dots and track down a terrorist…

Oh, wait…!

Seven Percent Solution on December 30, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Allahpundit: you said “Abdulmutallab bought his round-trip ticket for Christmas Day travel in Ghana on December 16″ I thought it was a one way ticket is this a new development or did miss something.

Release on December 30, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I’m beginning to think that Obama knew about this. There is too much leaking out of what was known that there is no way it would not have made it to the top. Bush would have made a general announcement and perhaps raised the terror threat level to tell us to be vigilant… and the media would have had a field day with the color codes and the lack of information, like they always did to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama discontinues the terror threat level code for “man caused disasters”.

behiker on December 30, 2009 at 6:16 PM

My spouse is Dutch and we just visited in June of this year. As we were being screened at Schipol, he and the screener were laughing and rolling eyes at the increased security required for flights to the U.S.. It may be a matter of countries not involved so much with terror threats become a little more lax.

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Kafir on December 30, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Well, to be fair, O’bama could have raised the warning label, but remember when the evil Bush did that? He was accused of politicizing terrorism, and accused of trying to scare people.

Del Dolemonte on December 30, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Look for these pagans to schedule more attacks around America’s religious holidays.

Cybergeezer on December 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Maybe, just maybe, the words “War on Terror” will creep back into the DC lexicon before we have another holiday gift from AQ. Perhaps requiring all members of the WH staff, congress, and all the czars to fly once/month from DC to Yemen, with stopovers in Nigeria and Somalia would help them to focus.

Robert17 on December 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Release on December 30, 2009 at 6:13 PM

The ONLY thing this guy DIDN’T do was show the TSA/Security his panty bomb.
I believe it was a ONE WAY ticket.
I remember a year and a half after 9/11, I purchased a one way ticket out of El Paso, Texas into San Antonio, Texas and I got a pat down and my Vickie Secrets were rummaged around in my suitcase in front of me…..I purchased a one way ticket because I was on my way to my grandfather’s funeral and was planning on driving back home with my family for Christmas.
This 30 something girl got a nice little search and I didn’t even get a kiss first.
This 20 something NIGERIAN, not even a second glance.
Pity this politcal correctness.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Dec. 16: Abdulmutallab’s round-trip plane ticket is purchased in Accra, Ghana, for $2,831 in cash, presumably by Abdulmutallab himself, according to Nigerian officials.

According to M-Live

fourdeucer on December 30, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Obviously, this calls for a new, plastic reset button. Things are out of hand and nothing will undo “out-of-handedness” like a reset button. Maybe Obama could follow that up with an eloquent speech from Yemen directed at the misguided freedom fighters that make up Al Qaeda.

Thunderstorm129 on December 30, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Janet remarked with pride that all airborne flights were alerted with 90 minutes of the occurrence!!!

90 fricking minutes? Hundreds could be killed in that time.

PattyJ on December 30, 2009 at 6:26 PM

This also makes me think, what are all these bureaucrats even doing?
Think like a torture-less Jack Bauer for a minute.

You work the Al Queda in Yemen (AQIY) desk. You get intel on calls talking about “the Nigerian” and a Christmas attack in AQIY intercepts. Its August 2009. Would you not put some sort of alert or monitoring in place for all tips coming out of Nigeria or involving Nigerians? Isn’t that just bare competence?

Then its November 2009, and the Nigerian Station reports some kids dad saying his kid has gone jihadi. Is this really rocket science for the AQIY desk at the CIA, or NCLC or whoever putting this together?

hindsight is 20/20 but we do pay 10′s of billions for things like the AQIY desk to exist and operate

the british gave us the zazi tip, even tho we had the info to put it together that time as well, just didnt. If we didnt catch this guy, with the tip from his dad, what hope does our present system really have at all? Its disheartening for sure.

Anti-Harkonnen Freedom Fighter on December 30, 2009 at 6:26 PM

HornetSting, Always nice to have someone pawing through the local’s underwear while anyone in a turban or hijab is waved on through.

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Knowing there were multiple planes involved in 9/11 and the busted plot to bring down multiple planes over the Pacific ocean makes me wonder why when something like this happens, they don’t immediately land all planes and search everyone to see if there are others. Sure, I know it would be a huge disruption, but wouldn’t that be a smart thing to do? I still wonder if there were terrorists on other planes on 9/11, but they landed before they had the opportunity to take over the plane and then simply walked away.

behiker on December 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM

May 2005~New Orleans Airport~
My husband and I wait while a wheelchair bound woman in her 80′s is WANDED, meanwhile, watching in another line as a muslim man in his 20′s is whisked through with no further problems.
Yes, we are idiots.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Especially with Jannie-Baby at DOHS helm!

pilamaye on December 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM

When you never have to fly commercial — which is the case for many administration officials, house members and almost all senators — you could care less about really fixing the system.

In the meantime you can crow proudly how the system doesn’t profile and goes out of its way to be “fair” to all.

Hypocrites, writ large.

TXUS on December 30, 2009 at 6:32 PM

MJBrutus on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Chewy the Lab on December 30, 2009 at 6:33 PM

SPIEGEL: Madame Secretary, in your first testimony to the US Congress as Homeland Security Secretary you never mentioned the word “terrorism.” Does Islamist terrorism suddenly no longer pose a threat to your country?

Napolitano: Of course it does. I presume there is always a threat from terrorism. In my speech, although I did not use the word “terrorism,” I referred to “man-caused” disasters. That is perhaps only a nuance, but it demonstrates that we want to move away from the politics of fear toward a policy of being prepared for all risks that can occur.

Anti-Harkonnen Freedom Fighter on December 30, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Yes, we are idiots.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 6:30 PM

And yes, it will cost American lives, but those poor saps will die secure in the knowledge that political correctness and multicultural obsession are solidly defended. Hooray!

Extrafishy on December 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Yes efficiency at work. We were pulled out of a line at the Atlanta airport so they could search my baby’s diaper bag. You never know how young they start! Let’s just make sure that no one gets their feelings hurt. That would be catastrophic.

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Amateur hour in this administration will get innocent people killed! Elections have consequences and this is frightening!

hpk1942 on December 30, 2009 at 6:42 PM

90 fricking minutes? Hundreds could be killed in that time.

PattyJ on December 30, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Wait – there is no broadcast alert at this point?

Cripes – were are screwed. 360 degree poochy.

alexwest on December 30, 2009 at 6:44 PM

Well I’m just thinking after reading about HornetSting’s nice V.S. underwear, that I am going to have to upgrade my lingerie collection before I fly again.

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM

You know…

… some of us are going to die a horrible death at the hands of Obowma, don’t you…?

In fact, some of you are dead already, you just don’t know it.

That is the one thing that the ‘Left’ never understands…

There are people on this planet that wake up everyday of their lives, and the first thing on their minds before breakfast and prayers is; “How am I going to kill an American today!”.

Some of them live in poverty and caves, others live on top of mountains of wealth and oil.

This sh%t is REAL!

Cheney was right in saying; “But we are at war and when President Obama pretends we aren’t, it makes us less safe.”

Seven Percent Solution on December 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:40 PM

It’s a shame no one thinks of the feelings of friends and relatives of the innocent passengers who may be killed on a plane because they didn’t want to offend people who look like terrorists.

On several strings today, I’ve noticed some of the typical trolls complaining about profiling all muslims. I say check them all until muslims start condemning their own for doing this. This silence from the muslim community is deafening.

behiker on December 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM

behiker, The whole concept of liberalism is about “feelings” with no concept of how the real world works. They believe that if everyone can’t be happy and prosperous then no one should. It doesn’t matter that some may work harder than others. It truly is a mental and spiritual illness.

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Gulfcoastconservative on December 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Don’t sweat it~the 5 for $20 Pink line is wonderful.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM

The constant lies and deceptions by this administration have disguised the incompetency that seems to permeate every level. If the detonator had gone off, as it should have, the democrats’ world would have been turned upside down. They have no one who can deal with reality in a credible manner.

volsense on December 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Seven Percent Solution on December 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Well said, Seven. Well said.
Thank God Cheney gave us his daughter, Liz! She is on the ball and I hope she decides to help out, if not run, in 2010 and 2012.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Great. I’m flying next week and getting a little nervous.

conservative pilgrim on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I fly all next month and this sh!t has me a bit unsettled too.

I’ll kill the nut that tries to hijack the plane, but what the hell can you do against a concealed explosive?

Talon on December 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

I think the delay of 60 to 90 minutes before the warning went out to airborne pilots was a failure, too. What was the spread on the takeover of air flights on 9/11, 30 minutes for three of them at least? Have any of the details of the other mass attacks that were thwarted give us any feeling on what the max time delay ought to be?

Also, have we gotten rid of the terror alert level system? If they knew what Al Qaeda was promising, shouldn’t there been a heightened awareness memo issued, or was there one issued and either the authorities or the press didn’t report on it?

Dusty on December 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Up on Fox site now.

CIA had a report on this guy but held up releasing it waiting for a picture.

Link

Talon on December 30, 2009 at 7:06 PM

The constant lies and deceptions by the MSM and this administration have disguised the incompetency that seems to permeate every level. If the detonator had gone off, as it should have, the democrats’ world would have been turned upside down. They have no one who can deal with reality in a credible manner.

volsense on December 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Added a bit for you.

bluemarlin on December 30, 2009 at 7:21 PM

volsense on December 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Better.

bluemarlin on December 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I think it was Mr O who said “We are not at war with Islam.”
Well, dammit, Islam is at war with us.

Pelayo on December 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I wonder what the next red flag to have been missed will turn out to be.

Remember when that pair got into a White House bash when they weren’t on the guest list? Maybe there was also a third person – Abdulmutallab – maybe that time he just forgot to put on his underwear.

MB4 on December 30, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Be nice if they got half as outraged at the Obama admin for not correctly sifting through thousands of messages as they did with Bush because “people told him Al Queda was going to attack us with airplanes and he ignored it.”

YehuditTX on December 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Constant failures are the result of deliberate intent.
Doesn’t “incompetence” of this level amount to “high crimes and misdemeanors”? Working for a great Nov. 2, 2010 and a better Jan, 2011.

Caststeel on December 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM

U.S. intelligence agencies “knew Al Qaeda was promising a Christmas surprise”

fedtard #1: Hey, maybe that Muslim who trained in Yemen whose father warned us was becoming radicalized is our “Christmas Surprise”.

fedtard #2: What would be “surprising” about that? Psst, white christian granny at 3 o’clock…I’ll distract her while you tackle her from behind.

Buddahpundit on December 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM

This silence from the muslim community is deafening.

I believe the correct wording is “muslim hive.” Since they behave like insects; treat em as such!

jgdp on December 30, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Bestest Administration, evah! And don’t you forget it, or well send Eric Holder after you!

GarandFan on December 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM

The ONLY thing this guy DIDN’T do was show the TSA/Security his panty bomb.
I believe it was a ONE WAY ticket.
This 20 something NIGERIAN, not even a second glance.
Pity this politcal correctness.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Well, if you weren’t married, I would’ve at least shared with you a bottle of fine wine, a sweet candlelight dinner, a little night music, and soft kisses BEFORE the pat down. As for the Vickies, they are best seen… on the floor.
( ; ^ )

TXUS on December 30, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I think it was Mr O who said “We are not at war with Islam.”
Well, dammit, Islam is at war with us.

bama is a sycophant fool; reminds me of something I’d scrape off the bottom of my shoe on a hot day

jgdp on December 30, 2009 at 7:42 PM

The Obama administration not only knew something was going to happen, they knew the exact day it would happen and yet did nothing.” Kafir on December 30, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Ah-h-h, yeah he did. He got Air Force One out of the way. Don’t want to jeopardize the prime ride.

Yoop on December 30, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Islam is a thousand year old terrorist organization. Te Qu’ran is the instruction manual.

proconstitution on December 30, 2009 at 7:52 PM

johnnybgood on December 30, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Ah good ol’ APA
pop is APA
always git
their dang newsletter

blatantblue on December 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Sadly this nation will not learn until we are forced to bury more of our fellow countrymen as a result of terrorism by islamotards.

Viper1 on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

MJBrutus on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

No- not so. Clouseau, in his incompetent way, at least gave a damn for France.

BillH on December 30, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Uncle Sam is soooo proficient at security and intelligence analysis; why not let’s put them in charge of health care and “fixing” the climate changes that have been happening since time itself was born? Hell, let’s just let them tell us when and how to do everything!

Yeah, that’s a great idea.

hillbillyjim on December 30, 2009 at 9:28 PM

AubieJon

Wrong. He tried, but he wasn’t very good at it and didn’t have a crisis to work with.

Hard Right on December 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM

MJBrutus on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

landlines on December 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Obama says we are not at war with Islam. I agree it looks like surrendor. If the jerk was a war enemy he wouldn’t enter without a passport and a reason. No passport requirements mean war is surrendered.

seven on December 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Words of wisdom from an American Prowler commenter Arlo Price:

Every animal’s ability to survive is directly dependent on their ability to profile. To not profile is to invite your demise.

onlineanalyst on December 30, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I think it was Ralph Nader who said the safest car in the world would have the driver’s seat mounted out on the front bumper. With that in mind, I sure hope all of ObamAyres’ administration has to fly on commercial flights. If not, they should.

starboardhelm on December 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

“… so we assumed al Qaeda was still in the planning stages.”

They are always in the planning stages, dipstick!

Maquis on December 30, 2009 at 10:45 PM

All it would take is a few well trained dogs. Put one at each boarding gate and let ‘em sniff. Think of all of the jobs it would create. Two birds. I’m sure there must be someone out there who could manage the logistics of it all.

LarryG on December 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM

“Even if the airline databases in Ghana aren’t available to U.S. intel, the ones in Europe, where he made his connection, probably are. In which case, how’d they miss a “Christmas surprise” that involved a Nigerian suspected of terrorist sympathies by his own father traveling on Christmas?”

The name and all sorts of information (credit cards, travel history etc) of every incoming passenger from the EU is transmitted to the US either prior to or shortly after takeoff. Even if Shiphol didn’t have access to the database, the TSA had access to the passenger list and a dozen other parameters of each passengers.

Corky Boyd on December 31, 2009 at 2:50 AM

Man, this sounds like it could come straight out of a Pink Panther script. Who knew that Clouseaux was on the Obama pay roll? MJBrutus on December 30, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Janet Napolitano could pass as Clouseau if she’d practice her physical pratfalls some more. She’s already got her verbal pratfalls perfected!landlines on December 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Quick, someone needs to PhotoShop merged images of Janet Napolitano and Inspector Clouseau.

ReagansRight on December 31, 2009 at 3:13 AM

Release on December 30,

Obama spin trying to lower the number of “red flags” they missed.

DSchoen on December 31, 2009 at 5:27 AM

It is a bit of a coincedence that our national security was aware that something quiet possibly was going to happen on Christmas. From what I am reading it sounds as if they feared the white house was a possible target. So where is Obama? On vacation, again, playing golf, about as far from a potential attack as possible. From the looks of it, it is CYA first. Then, quiet aware of the problems that occure when he opens his uninformed mouth to speak, he waits to see how to spin it and lets his flunkies speak, or mis-speak for him

Franklyn on December 31, 2009 at 5:43 AM

I am soooo sick and tired of this spin! THERE WAS NO CATASTROPHIC FAILURE OF THE SYSTEM! What part of “YOU DON’T LET SOMEONE ON AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT WITHOUT A PASSPORT” don’t they (you) get!

Dread Pirate Roberts VI on December 31, 2009 at 5:49 AM

As much as I loath this administration, this problem is not only at their feet. The federal government is constantly reacting with idiotic measures (“Did you pack your own bags?” “Take off your shoes”), rather than doing what would really keep us safe, because heaven forbid hurting someone’s tender feelings. From Bush constantly lecturing us that Islam–which he never studied–is a religion of peace, to a Secret Service agent whining that he’d been profiled while flying after 9/11, to knuckling under every time CAIR gets their panties in a bunch, the feds keep demonstrating to terrorists that they would much rather keep an entire nation of law-abiding citizens in danger rather than upset the PC gods. If airlines were operated in a free market, rather than bossed around by the feds, we’d see much more muscular screening, because the airline that made people feel safe would have more business than they could handle.

DrMagnolias on December 31, 2009 at 6:44 AM

This [airport screening], allegedly, was the price we had to pay for safe airplanes. The one security precaution the government refused to consider was to require extra screening for passengers who looked like the last three-dozen terrorists to attack airplanes.

Since Muslims took down Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in 1988, every attack on a commercial airliner has been committed by foreign-born Muslim men with the same hair color, eye color and skin color. Half of them have been named Mohammed.

by Ann Coulter (December 30, 2009)

Nappy, you’re doing a heck of a job.

Profiling?! We don’t need no stinkin’ profiling.

ReagansRight on December 31, 2009 at 7:24 AM

Ahhh… the poor lib mindset. I’m not sure how saying that you knew of something but couldn’t stop it is better than not knowing about something in the first place. But I guess to a libidiot, that is a perfect explanation.

j_galt on December 31, 2009 at 9:58 AM

The photo of this turd at the head of this story is enough to make me wretch. Aww, how cute and such a misunderstood waif. Fry his worthless muslim ass and toss the remains into a sewer to poisin the rats!

jgdp on January 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I DO NOT LIKE CLINTON NOR PALIN!

Ever hear of Debra Medina? She wants to be Texas Governor?

She is not a paid for with banker money neocon stooge!

BobAnthony on January 1, 2010 at 7:19 PM