Gallup: Palin comes thisclose to replacing Hillary as most admired woman

posted at 6:43 pm on December 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

No mean feat: With the sole exception of 2001, when Laura Bush likely got a 9/11-fueled bounce, Hillary’s taken the top prize every year since 1997. Not one win for Condi Rice, America? Not one?

I thought this was the ‘Cuda’s year. Book mega-sales, her every utterance covered obsessively by the media, the darling of the conservative base — and meanwhile Hillary, her exalted position notwithstanding, has seemed practically invisible for weeks on end. How’d she do it? Here’s how:

sp-gallup

Hillary finishes second among Republicans while among Democrats Palin doesn’t even show. Then again, Hillary’s got a much tougher field on her side of the aisle: If not for FLOTUS and America’s favorite billionaire, she’d probably crack 50 percent on the left.

The One naturally wins going away as most admired man, but check this out. It took until December 30 but I’ve finally found my favorite data point of the year:

gb-gallup

Glenn Beck is more admired by independents than Nelson Mandela and the Pope?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

So what is this email address? Is it open to anyone who takes abuse, or only a select few? I’m keenly interested.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Sigh.

Now shut up about it.

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM

UGH. What I don’t get is that this thread should be a cause celebre for two powerful American women who — like them or not, or like one and not the other or what-have-you — have changed the political landscape in ways we have not seen for women in politics — EVER.

Instead it becomes a pissing match for some to make tired 1990s Hillary jokes (what next — Miami Vice quotes?). So pedestrian.

Hillary Dems are not Obama Dems and a vast majority of them frown upon anti-Palin media bias as well as Palin sexism, even if there are those that say they “just can’t vote Palin.” Whatever. Even here at HotAir Ed was screeching that PALIN’S POLITICAL FUTURE IS OVER! Heads turn.

Hillary hate (esp. based on appearance) does not elevate Sarah’s star, nor does it win friends or influence people. Sarah herself was classy enough — and has been classy enough — to give credit where it’s due not only to Hillary herself, but Geraldine-freakin-Ferraro so why not take a page from her book, eh?

This is about admiration for women, from Americans. And any list where it’s a razor-thin race between Hillary and Sarah — and isn’t dominated by people like Sotomayor, Michelle Obama, or Oprah (gag) is something to appreciate.

It’s not a pissing match. OY.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM

All the credibility that article might have had went out the window with A.its obvious dislike and snarkiness towards Palin and B.its apparent belief that Obama actually wrote his book,while Palin used a ghostwriter.Fail. Plus,it wasnt meant to be a policy book,but more of an autobiography.

theTarCzar on December 30, 2009 at 8:07 PM

As to B, I agree, that’s debatable. As to A, that’s just a Palinbot sentiment. “If it’s critical of Palin, it lacks credibility.” Puh-leez.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Do you see any other 2012 GOP contender on this list, man or woman? It’s clear who the nominee will be. You can’t buy devotion, just ask Mitt.

IR-MN on December 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Shhhh. Grownups are talking.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Like the grown ups running the country?
Allah can’t get your panties out of their twist, Vox. It’s NOT that kind of hotline.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Sigh.

Now shut up about it.

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM

OK for the first time ever, I do feel a little red-faced, since that would be pretty obvious. So, thank you.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Most threads that veer off-topic don’t fit that bill. Why you continue to argue with me and cast aspersions on my motives, I don’t know.

Allahpundit on December 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

This is my absolute last post on this or any topic here:
If there is one word that defines Ron Paul and most of his supporters, it’s Anti-Semitism bordering on hatred of Jews.

For you, as one of the editors here, to consider the subject of how and why the Jewish and Israeli people are revered as not germane to an informed discussion of Ron Paul and his foreign and defense policy proposals, which begin and end with attacks on Jews and “Zionists,” defies belief.
If I didn’t know any better, I’d suspect you of backing Paul and his views yourself.

Regardless of your own views of what’s “off topic,” the salient fact remains that you closed the thread and threatened the ban hammer.
That says it all.
In the full knowledge that you will abuse, threaten and shut down posters and posts with which you do not agree by simply declaring them “off topic,” I will gladly leave without you having to ban me.

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Jenfidel leaves and we’re left with Vox. Sheesh.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM

>:-(

To cleanse this OT palette, here is a pic of me as Hillary in drag for Halloween. <3

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Don’t leave Jenfidel, you are a valuable contributor. It will be our loss.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Oh, please. Let her go…she wants to be begged to stay…

ladyingray on December 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM

LOL! What is wrong with you?

daesleeper on December 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM

She’d come this close to winning an election too.

scalleywag on December 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Allahpundit on December 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM
This is my absolute last post on this or any topic here:

That says it all.

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Among the greater internet community, this is known as a “flounce.” http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flounce

The odds are better than 100% (yes I said it) that the poster will return within 7-10 days.

In the meantime, nothing of value was lost.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

LOL! What is wrong with you?

daesleeper on December 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM

lol! It was my 2009 tribute to Hillary during this dark age of Obama. The costume was a total hit. ;)

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM

First of all,PaulbotDeluxe,i dont see much in that article other than saying she hasnt written policy papers like Reagan,nor *cough*books like Ayers’ err Obama.Is that the requirement?Second of all,i googled the author.A columnist for a chicago rag.Color me suprised.I also skimmed some of his listed columns….he seems to be Pro-amnesty and Pro-gay marriage among other things.Not the kind of guy id take advice from for the conservative movement.Fail.

theTarCzar on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Bye Bye

Knucklehead on December 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I am surprised that Hillary made it as high up as she did, what with Michelle and her strong arms, that wicked good Christmas special with Oprah, and Hillary being banished to the far reaches of the globe. It’s surprising that the dems can actually remember her name.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM

No ladies of The View made the list?

daesleeper on December 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Don’t leave Jenfidel, you are a valuable contributor. It will be our loss.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Oh, please. Let her go…she wants to be begged to stay…

ladyingray on December 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM

SORRY. Boobs or NOT I care more about someone’s CHARACTER than if they are powerful and or woman.

NO DICE FOR ME!

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Hurricanes on December 30, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Why would you admire anyone who stays with a philandering man (or woman)? I say good for those who don’t. It takes a stronger woman (or man) to pack up and leave than it does to stay. For what? Career motives? I say good for Tigers wife and good for Sanford’s wife too.

scalleywag on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Not the kind of guy id take advice from for the conservative movement.Fail.

theTarCzar on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Of course you wouldn’t. The writer is a libertarian. Palinbots are the same lovely segment who gave us George W. Bush. And that turned out so well!

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

No. That is complete and total conjecture.

Really? The guy has been cheating on her for years and years. As the gal said earlier in this thread….accepting abuse is sacrificing dignity. Hillary accepted it for political expediency. Period. No feminist would ever keep a cheating man around. Yet Hillary did…and does to this day. Political expediency.

csdeven on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

NO DICE FOR ME!

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Yes, but the POLL IN QUESTION was about ADMIRABLE WOMEN. It makes sense for the two most dominant female figures in recent political memory to dominate this list, and party lines support that.

Unless you would have preferred Nancy Pelosi? CHOOSE. YOUR. BATTLES.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I am a Roman Catholic and the Roman Catholic church teaches, as a matter of doctrine known by God’s revelation to man in the Holy Scriptures, that the Jews are indeed the chosen people of God.
Yeah, that’s what they teach… this year… that is, when the Pope isn’t finding a moral equivalence between Israel and Hezbollah.

Open your eyes. You might want to read some of the statements from your tradition from other popes in regard to the Jews.

mankai on December 30, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Maybe you should spend some time in the Vatican archives instead of trying to hijack the thread yourself. Then maybe you can agree with the Rabbi of Jerusalem or the 800,000 Jews that were protected during the war by praising the Church, which hasn’t been perfect throughout 2,000 years, but is still the Church founded by Christ Himself. Maybe you should learn real history, and read Pope John Paul II if you want to know what the relationship of the Roman Catholic Church is to Judaism, from which the Catholic Church directly descends. This will be my last post on the subject, because I refuse to empower your attempted thread-jacking and will not engage with a stone-ignorant anti-Catholic bigot who has no idea what the Catholic Church is about, but who wants to cheap-shot and run off at the mouth and destroy the thread and good will among posters.

tigerlily on December 30, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Here’s an OT point: why is it so compelling for some commenters to trash Hillary’s physical appearance? Why not bash the idiotic Alan Grayson or Scary Harry Reid for their appearance. I’m not a fan of Hilary’s policies by any stretch, but who cares what she looks like?

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 7:59 PM

We do, but it’s more fun to make fun of Hillary’s ugliness and McShamnesty’s daughters enormous girth.

csdeven on December 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Don’t you think you’ve done enough damage for one thread? Now take
MadisonConservative’s advice and shut up.

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

UGH! MORE CATHOLIC STUFF! >:-(

This calls for another “me in drag as Hillary” pic:

Little Known Fact: Hillary ♥’s Busch Lite, too.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Like the grown ups running the country?

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM

That’s gonna leave a mark!

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

7% of Republicans admire Obama?

RINOs in foolscap.

profitsbeard on December 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Hhheeeyyyyyyyyy…!!!

Seven Percent Solution on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Looks more like a squishy RINO to me.I guess anyone can call themselves a “libeertarian” these days.I guess you would have rather had Gore,or Mccain?

theTarCzar on December 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM
Don’t you think you’ve done enough damage for one thread?

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

In the meantime, nothing of value was lost.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM

I guess you have your answer.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Wow. I don’t remember you but I am sad you are leaving. Your last post made so much sense. Wish I had read your previous ones…

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I will gladly leave without you having to ban me.

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Maybe there is a god, after all…

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I know you warmed me, but now I am mopping up my keyboard!

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I know you warmed me, but now I am mopping up my keyboard!

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM

O_o

… I… don’t quite know how to read that statement, lmUSA.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Little Known Fact: Hillary ♥’s Busch Lite, too.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

You look more like Mrs. Foreman on That 70′s Show, and she’ll drink anything.

thomasaur on December 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM

It is damn near impossible for us not to get over-heated on occasion when discussing issues that we hold dear. Add to this our dimwitted Trolls whose sole purpose for existence is to incite our passions and get us off our game. Its goes with the territory I suppose.

So the moderator steps in, and tries to remedy a situation, like a referee, and just exacerbates it by calling unsportsman-like conduct on both sides. Then all kinds of finger pointing ensues. Sure its unjust. But on the next play you might get a chance to clock the basterd again; give him a forearm shiver.

So take a time out but stay in the game. Don’t leave.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Go fight on Twitter jenfidel

blatantblue on December 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I know you warmed me, but now I am mopping up my keyboard!

lovingmyUSA on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM
O_o

… I… don’t quite know how to read that statement, lmUSA.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM

1. Get your mind out of the gutter. :D

2. I think (maybe I’m wrong) that LMUSA is a female, so it’s probably not as bad as you think in any event. :D

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM

csdeven on December 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM

You’re bad, just bad. Ever wonder what AP looks like? For this query I’ll probably get the banhammer.

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Hillary is NOT and NEVER will be admirable to me. The fact that some peeps think she is is ponderous to me. My battle is against evil people and the damage that they do. I couldn’t give a stuff if dopes find her admirable. They are either evil themselves or woefully misinformed.

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Do not address me directly. >:-(

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

…just because you agree with one poster doesn’t mean that poster isn’t being a jackass.

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Good luck with those indy votes. ^_^

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Jenfidel leaves and we’re left with Vox. Sheesh.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Yup. Thanks a lot Allahpundit.

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Jenfidel, I am not shocked. He’s simply doing what atheist regimes in China and the Soviet Union would do: Shut down anything that does not reflect the party line.

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM

You girls are hilarious. Allah is a Stalinist – so you say to Jenfidel, who does not tolerate even the slightest criticism about Palin. And then you play a game of snitch with another commenter. (I don’t know anything about Voxpopuli, but the irony about you reporting him is remarkable in this context).

Buy Danish on December 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Oh shut up, you little snot.

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I will gladly leave without you having to ban me.

Jenfidel on December 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Maybe there is a god, after all…
MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM

*SNORT*

Oh shut up, you little snot.
atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Stalinist!

Buy Danish on December 30, 2009 at 8:51 PM

MadisonConservative on December 30, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Well I don’t agree with her, actually. I was merely trying to smooth things over since for the most part she normally contributes to the thread topic without going over the top.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:53 PM

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

You misunderstand. I may be a Conservative independant but I’d NEVER vote third party.

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Atheling is out of her mind, Buy Danish. Don’t bother. She’s a wretch.

blatantblue on December 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I see that the High School Squad is here. Have to patrol the Palin Thread for any dissidents, apparently.

Buy Danish on December 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM

You’re wrong.

We tolerate criticism of Palin. We just don’t tolerate stupid, uninformed, bigoted, hate-filled, irrelevant, envious criticism of Palin. And if you had noticed my prior comment in defense of Hillary, you would have seen the same standard applied to her. Therefore, your assertion is false.

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:55 PM

blatantblue on December 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM

See? The High School Squad!

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:56 PM

scalleywag on December 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I was being sarcastic. I don’t admire that sort of behavior and never will.

I just don’t write “/sarc” like others do. Either the reader gets it or not, I don’t mind either way. I don’t say I’m being sarcastic when I speak and will not do so when I write. Just another on my long grumpy list of why the intranets are so “cool”…..

Hurricanes on December 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM

B may be debatable but I hardly believe “Palinbots” created the sentiment. Jack Cashill has done a lot of research on it and perhaps you should read his articles and realize all the forensic work he did to prove it.

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM

?

When did I ever say anything about a 3rd party?

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I see we have a bit of Palin envy going on here.

Mojave Mark on December 30, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Absolutely. You don’t have to agree with any commenter to offer them a bit of compassion.

I honestly don’t know that much about Jenfidel, but I was surprised that AP reproached her. Vox, on the other hand, yes. S/he deserves a good thumping, but I never though Jenfidel was a problem.

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM

lansing quaker

Re: Hillary. I agree with your comment. It’s juvenile and immature to attack Hillary, or any other pol, simply on his or her appearance. No chops.

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM

See? The High School Squad!
atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Get over yourself, woman

blatantblue on December 30, 2009 at 9:01 PM

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Pretty tough crowd here tonight, eh?

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Do not address me directly. >:-(

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Normally I blow such things off, but the scary face totally convinced me.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM

But, it’s so damn fun and easy.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Normally I blow such things off, but the scary face totally convinced me.

voxpopuli on December 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM

As it should.

Palin/Hillary undying love. <3

Geraldine Ferraro ephemeral love since all of the nutroots called her a racist and the Obamatrons called her a racist hag for months on it. She deserves our support in the trifecta of modern-day political divadom.

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Pretty tough crowd here tonight, eh?

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Bunch of twenty-something know-nothings.

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 9:05 PM

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Actually, I found that photo on the net last week after doing a Google search for “gay terrorist”. Have a puke bucket ready.

hahaha Allah was a good sport about it.

csdeven on December 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I guarantee Palin wouldn’t still be in Hawaii… Enough said.

marklmail on December 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

atheling on December 30, 2009 at 8:55 PM

“We”? I said that Jenfidel does not tolerate any criticism of Palin. I have no idea what your record is on that topic. But hey, thanks for laying out the rules according to atheling.

Buy Danish on December 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

P.S. The bomber’s visa was expired. Where’s Hillary?

marklmail on December 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

BO is a Marxist.

MO is a cow.

Dandapani on December 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Recall: Cattlegate, Travelgate, White Water and holding undocumented meetings in smoke filled rooms designed to foist her LEFTIST Healthcare initiatives on us by brazenly side-stepping over-sight.

Hillary is a pure power-mad politician, an Obama in a pant-suit, a chicago Alinskyite thru and thru.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

You forgot the FBI files fiasco.If that had happened during a Republican administration,it would have been a bigger scandal than Watergate(and it should have been).Who knows how the info in those 300+files(All repubs and conservative dems)have been used over the years?

theTarCzar on December 30, 2009 at 8:11 PM

I’m reposting this SAGE post just ‘cuz some peeps just don’t get it.

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I guarantee Palin wouldn’t still be in Hawaii… Enough said.

marklmail on December 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

And it wouldn’t have taken THREE days to comment and her comment wouldn’t have been so, uh, what’s the word~ball-less. And, instead of having his miranda rights read and lawyering up, thanks to the taxpayers of Michigan, Mr. Pantybomber would have been sent to Gitmo, waterboarded, squealed like a pig, and we would be bombing AQ in Yemen before the ball dropped on Times Square.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Obama will always be the fist black Ameican to be president.

That is his legacy.

And it IS impressive.

Regardles of politics.

This poll makes sense.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Remind me about Cattlegate, Geo? I want to make my own assumption, but don’t want to get banned.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Obama will always be the fist black Ameican to be president.

That is his legacy.

And it IS impressive.

Regardles of politics.

This poll makes sense.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Actually he’s the first mulatto American president.

thomasaur on December 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Obama will always be the fist black Ameican to be president

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Uh, fist is the word for this president, but more about his safe schools czar….

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Sarah’s entire MO differ from HIllary’s.

They aren’t comparable.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:14 PM

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

LOL

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 9:14 PM

HA’s pet Palin troll, pox populi, shows up out of the blue to crap on every thread. Is there any other blogger that trolls his own website like this? totally bizarre

james23 on December 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Sometimes when you try to break up a fight, impartially and equitably, like a Good Samaritan, you end up with a black eye and the fight turns into a real brawl among bystanders who originally had no grievance to settle.

Just ask any bouncer or internet blogger.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Hillary invested $1000 and turned it into $100,000 having never ventured into the cattle futures market. Some guy named Red Bone I believe.

thomasaur on December 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Obama won this poll. That’s quite clear.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Uh, fist is the word for this president, but more about his safe schools czar….

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM

How appropriate. A Freudian slip for our pal, Ann.

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

thomasaur on December 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Oh man, that little tidbit could keep me going for hours concerning the clintons, cattle, cattle futures, scams, and some guy named Red Bone.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Obama will always be the fist black Ameican to be president.

That is his legacy.

And it IS impressive.

Regardles of politics.

This poll makes sense.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

LOL. Only impressive if you’re a racist and have ginormous amounts of white guilt.

JUDGE ON MERIT AND CHARACTER!!!

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Obama will always be the fist black Ameican to be president.

That is his legacy.

And it IS impressive.

Regardles of politics.

This poll makes sense.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Nitwit doesn’t cover it…ignoramus gets close…

daesleeper on December 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Obama won this poll. That’s quite clear.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM

According to republicans asked, no.
But, you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Actually he’s the first mulatto American president.

thomasaur on December 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I can’t fathom thinking in this term.

Reminds me of Mandingo series.

Are you racist?

Would you consider yourself one?

Just curious.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Well, I leave this thread to those who can’t see the achievement.

Parisan politics doesn’t thrill all of us, folks.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Oh no! I realize that I do have a vague recollection of a thread about Palin’s resignation speech where atheling participated. As I recall she thought someone played games with the transcript of Palin’s speech. I’ll have to see if I can find it…

Buy Danish on December 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Parisan politics doesn’t thrill all of us, folks.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Please, don’t go. Enlighten us with more of your dribble.

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Neither do you, Fannie!

Gob on December 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Ann needs an inhalator connected to her pc.

5 posts with horrible formatting, punctuation, spelling, and rife with incoherence…

daesleeper on December 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Let me be clear, it has nothing to do with Hillary’s personal appearance, if that is what you were aiming at. Now Canklegate on the other hand was, well, nevermind.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Parisan politics doesn’t thrill all of us, folks.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Does this “Parisan” thing have some connection to the French? Having a little cocktail are we?

anXdem on December 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Obama won this poll. That’s quite clear.

AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Which isn’t surprising given his 2009 tonguebath, featuring 1028381+ SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE MEMORABILIA singing his glories unto the heavens.

9_9

lansing quaker on December 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Are you racist?

Would you consider yourself one?

Just curious.
AnninCA on December 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

No to both questions and the members of my family that are black don’t consider him to be the first black president either.

thomasaur on December 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM

HornetSting on December 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Hornet, with your wit and imagination you could base an entire stand up act in Vegas on just this alone.

But the jokes almost write themselves these days, just tune in to CSPAN.

Geochelone on December 30, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Hmmm…Dems do not apparently admire the Pope, but they do admire Tiger Woods. Very interesting.

Goldenavatar on December 30, 2009 at 9:30 PM