Inevitable: Hopenchange finally coming to … the Food Network

posted at 7:54 pm on December 28, 2009 by Allahpundit

In which one of my favorite gags about The One’s media ubiquity is rendered instantly obsolete. I may have to retire that joke entirely for the simple reason that there’s no such thing as an Obama-free zone on cable anymore. You’re probably safe with G4, but so help me, one of these days I’m going to turn on “Cheaters” and he’s going to be there subbing for Joey Greco. “Do you want to confront him?” “Yes, Mr. President.”

In his defense, this episode of “Iron Chef” does sound sweet.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

To be specific:

Many outfits that Michelle wears remind of Jackie O.

INC on December 28, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I have to clarify that because my comment is at the top–I was asking terryann about her statement:

I don’t think it ridiculous to compare Michelle’s style to Jackie O. Many outfits that Michelle wears remind of Jackie O.

If you don’t like the orange dress, that is fine. It is matter of taste. I happen to like it.

terryannonline on December 28, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Which of the many outfits remind you of Jackie?

INC on December 28, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

capejasmine on December 29, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Wow! That was a great pot roast. I’d describe the beautiful mahogany crust, but Terryannonline would accuse me of dehumanizing mahogany people.

Terryannonline, you are an ignorant cun*.

azkenreid on December 29, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Many outfits that Michelle wears remind of Jackie O.

INC on December 28, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Mrs. Onassis would NEVER wear the drek that this dame does. Mrs. O’s choices are tasteless and she wouldn’t know classical chic if she fell over it. Whereas the former Mrs. Kennedy was a fashion leader of impeccable taste.

YankeeinCA on December 29, 2009 at 12:19 AM

I guess the next not-so-safe from Obamas show is “The Girls Next Door”.

Many outfits that Michelle wears remind of Jackie O.

INC on December 28, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Wrong. Nothing in Michelle’s outfits reminds of JO. In fact, JO had strongly pronounsed sense of style. Michelle is just no-direction fashionista.

ShawarmaWife on December 29, 2009 at 12:33 AM

OMG, Terryannonline’s profile states her occupation as “political blogger”. Unemployed would be kinder than rambling nitwit.

azkenreid on December 29, 2009 at 12:38 AM

SHE WEARS THE UGLIEST CLOTHES E-V-E-R!!!
WHO IS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, BECAUSE THEY GOT HER TO DRESS UP LIKE A CLOWN
A-G-A-I-N???

HOW CAN SHE NOT KNOW HOW STUPID AND UNGAINLY SHE LOOKS!!!

Why did I have to look, and just before bed…how disquieting……

bperiwinkle on December 29, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I can never get past the fact that the whole family wears black & red on many important occasions. Red and black, the colors of the militant blacks!

hopefloats on December 29, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Not safe with G4, I know on Attack of the Show they use to have an Obama chant.

Yet the one host loves him some Patti Ann Brown.

Rbastid on December 29, 2009 at 3:30 AM

I’m not even safe from the Obama cult on the Food Network? Truly nothing is sacred any longer…

Jockolantern on December 29, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Honestly, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that dress was “Shirley Temple” eegh

Ingenue on December 29, 2009 at 4:26 AM

Also, I worked retail and had to dress people according to their body type.
While the dress MIGHT be cute on one of my slender, shorter friends, with MO’s sports figure and height it just looks wrong.
And Terry, while the gold dress she wore was lovely, with her shoulders and posture it’s a bad idea to go strapless.

Ingenue on December 29, 2009 at 4:35 AM

First ladies appear on TV shows, that what they do. From Nancy Reagan on Diff’rent Strokes to all of Hillary and Laura’s appearances.

This isn’t a news story and those of you are complaining about it look real petty at this point.

Pcoop on December 29, 2009 at 6:51 AM

Pcoop on December 29, 2009 at 6:51 AM

Scolded by a troll. How adorable.

Extrafishy on December 29, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Who dresses M. Obama? They should be fired.

If nothing else, she will go down in history as the worst dressed woman from any time, continent or culture.

Hening on December 29, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Where does she get those clothes? How much do we pay for these duds? Can the stylist(that we pay for)not do something with her?

Kissmygrits on December 29, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Scolded by a troll. How adorable.

Extrafishy on December 29, 2009 at 7:04 AM

WRONG! I’m not a troll. I’m just rational enough to know not to get my dander up because the first lady appears on Iron Chef America. It’s not that big of a deal when compare to the myriad of other more pressing issues we face as a country.

“What is today’s secret ingredient?” vs. a nuclear Iran or Obamacare? Hmmmm. What should I get riled up over today?

I dislike the Obamas as much as everyone here. I’m just not to develop the dry heaves every time one of them appears on a TV show I watch.

You can always change it.

Pcoop on December 29, 2009 at 9:16 AM

What’s lame here is how sycophantic the Food Network is being. The show is being used as a prop for Obama’s various green initiatives (which was the point of the organic vegetable garden in the first place), and they’re licking major boot.

It’s one thing to be polite, but that was just over the freaking top.

Outlander on December 29, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Nancy Reagan appeared on Diff’rent Strokes to push her “Just Say No” Intitiatve. Other than the fact that you and I don’t obviously buy into the organic food crap, what’s the difference?

Pcoop on December 29, 2009 at 9:23 AM

It’s a defensive mechanism. Have you seen some of the unhealthy stuff they cook on that show? Paula Deen, Ina Garten – all of them are certainly contributing to obesity and, under Obamacare, food such as theirs must be prohibited lest it make people fat.

Licking major boot is a way to maybe, hopefully, keep the Food Network from being prohibited under the Obama health regime and Food Czar.

/sarcasm (but only slightly)

englishqueen01 on December 29, 2009 at 9:24 AM

This wo”man” has a body like a kangaroo, and anything she wears, short of a snuggy, looks awful on her. Anyone who thinks she personifies fashion needs to clean their glasses or visit an opthamologist.

gunter on December 29, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I like that show. Those chefs work their butts off to create something good out of an onion, some marshmallows and a chicken breast in like 20 mins.

ted c on December 29, 2009 at 9:33 AM

I agree with other’s here who have LOVED Iron Chef for it’s good,CAMPY FUN.

NOW it’s been RUINED FOR ME.

Sorry but it just make’s me HATE the Obama’s all the MORE!

Conservaboomer on December 29, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Extrafishy on December 29, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Pcoop on December 29, 2009 at 9:16 AM

We must be careful people–to label someone who makes a dissenting comment as a “troll” is self-deafeating for this site. We can’t become a intolerant of other’s opinions–we are driving people away…

I do not want to be part of a site that marches lock-step in formation like the Koolaide drinkers…

lovingmyUSA on December 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I made it to the point where Emeralde started gushing over Mrs. O…then the gagg reflex took over….

lovingmyUSA on December 29, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I will continue to watch the show….just not this episode. I saw a preview about a week ago, and had the same knee-jerk reaction as most here. My wife and I had a discussion about Mrs. Obama’s ‘Look’. I just don’t get the attraction. I know, I know. She is the FIRST BLACK FIRST LADY! Big deal.

And for those comparing her to previous First Ladies. What is she going to push? Arugula or Kobi Beef??

PappaMac on December 29, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I can never get past the fact that the whole family wears black & red on many important occasions. Red and black, the colors of the militant is black!

FIFY

Grow Fins on December 29, 2009 at 9:45 AM

The mental visual of Michelle Obama actually cooking boggles the mind. Doesn’t she have 24 handmaidens and dozens of cooks to do that for her? Royalty doesn’t dirty its hands doing the work of the proletariat.

Her sole contribution to the Food Channel would be demonstrating how to call for takeout food. Or delivery food.

bradley11 on December 29, 2009 at 9:45 AM

She has the fashion sense of a 15 year old.

ProfessorMiao on December 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Michael Obama wouldn’t have had the class to even carry a leaf blower at Jackie’s summer home and lord knows his husband Barry wouldn’t have passed the security check.

Alden Pyle on December 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Grow Fins on December 29, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Wow, I would have never guessed you as a Racist.

Actually, Yea I would have.

PappaMac on December 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM

WHY does Iron Chef have to POLITICIZE itself.
I mean the GUSHFEST never ends!

GUSH, GUSH, GUSH!

Make’s me sick to my stomach.

IS NOTHING SACRED WITH OBAMA?

Conservaboomer on December 29, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Look, I think Michelle Obama is an attractive woman. But for crying out loud, I’m a fifty year old guy, and no woman who has hips wider than mine should be called “stunning.”

radjah shelduck on December 29, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Remember … those veggies are laced with lead.

kregg on December 29, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I love Iron Chef, but I’m not watching this episode for two reasons – one, I dislike Emeril something fierce, and two, I’ve been watching Food Network to get *away* from the Obamas. It was bad enough watching all the Ace of Cakes episodes where Mary Alice was wearing an Obama shirt all the time!

Oh well, my respite had to end sometime, no?

Anna on December 29, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Grow Fins on December 29, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Wow, I would have never guessed you as a Racist.

Actually, Yea I would have.

PappaMac on December 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM

If you’d read any of her prior posts, you would have done so immediately.

Like all liberals, she’s obsessed with race, and continually projects her own racism onto others.

AZCoyote on December 29, 2009 at 10:17 AM

I think some of the Hillbuz gang are getting revenge on Mrs. Obama by telling her she looks FABU and LOUS when she really looks like crap.

SouthernGent on December 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM

YankeeinCA on December 29, 2009 at 12:19 AM

I’m not as interested in fashion as I used to be when I was younger, but I wholeheartedly agree with Yankee. I have never seen a first lady dress so unattractive for her height weight, and stature. Tiny sweaters belong on tiny or very thin young girls…and bright orange shirtwaists belong on no one! From her election night “spider dress” to her Airforce One shorts, she needs real help in the dressing department.

On the food note, Bobby Flay is a gigantic walking ego and I never watch Emeril since I had to send my food back 3 times at his Vegas restaurant.

Nalea on December 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Apparently I’m not the only one who has noticed this, so I’m late to the party, but God almighty, who dresses her?!

The RNC should have donated the $150,000 they spent on Palin’s campaign wardrobe to MO w/a competent stylist as an act of charity. Lord knows she needs it worse than Palin did/does.

TN Bean Counter on December 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Garden layout at WHouse

I doubt that Michelle and the kiddies designed this garden. Or got too dirty working in it often.

But then I’m too cynical.

Sloan Morganstern on December 29, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Chard? Collard Greens?
This garden is RAAAAAAAACISIT!!!!!1!!!one!!!!

thomashton on December 29, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Gad zooks. When will we be able to edit . . .

Garden layout at WHouse

But then I’m too cynical.

Sloan Morganstern on December 29, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Chard? Collard Greens?
This garden is RAAAAAAAACISIT!!!!!1!!!one!!!!

thomashton on December 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM

How many ways can you fix arugula?

kingsjester on December 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Many outfits that Michelle wears remind of Jackie O.
INC on December 28, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Jackie-O-Lantern perhaps.

What are they doing on the food network? Meals to help you survive unemployment? How to cook your pets to save the planet?

ray on December 29, 2009 at 10:50 AM

I agree with other’s here who have LOVED Iron Chef for it’s good,CAMPY FUN.

NOW it’s been RUINED FOR ME.

Sorry but it just make’s me HATE the Obama’s all the MORE!

Conservaboomer on December 29, 2009 at 9:34 AM

A little over-sensitive, are we?

Also, you need to go easy on the apostrophes. ONLY for possessives, but not for the possessive “its”.

WHY does Iron Chef have to POLITICIZE itself.
I mean the GUSHFEST never ends!

GUSH, GUSH, GUSH!

Make’s me sick to my stomach.

IS NOTHING SACRED WITH OBAMA?

Conservaboomer on December 29, 2009 at 9:56 AM

C’mom, we’re all capitalists here — this is a huge coup for TFC and their ratings will soar.

Bleeds Blue on December 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Don’t BigFoots eat their kills raw?

marklmail on December 29, 2009 at 10:55 AM

That dress is horrible. The sweater looks too small and that orange flower thingy? ugh

Sarah Palin looks better dressed when shes wearing her fishing gear.

becki51758 on December 29, 2009 at 10:57 AM

LOL, bb you obviously know nothing about the entertainment and advertising revenue model. If anything, this will damage their brand in their core demographics. In retrospect, it was a stupid move.

ray on December 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM

ray on December 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM

And you have access to the food channel’s internal numbers?

I expect their marketing people have a better grasp of this than you do.

Bleeds Blue on December 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM

bb, yes I do. I wouldn’t comment on it if I didn’t know what I was talking about (unlike others). :)

ray on December 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Just a moment to be a catty witch but Mrs. Obama has the most awful looking clothes I have ever seen, barring a few examples. And all the “fashion” magazines can try to tell me different but I have eyes. Sorry for sweating the small stuff.

Cindy Munford on December 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I expect their marketing people have a better grasp of this than you do.

Bleeds Blue on December 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I’d disagree. Food Network has never been political. I can’t stand Paula Dean’s way too Southern to be true accent and use of butter but that’s different than this political pandering. I think that the network does some harm when they force detestable people like the Obama’s into cooking shows. I mean really. Does anybody think that Michelle Obama even knows how to cook? She can’t even take care of her own kids without bringing her mom into the White House.

highhopes on December 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Bleeds Blue on December 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM

How can it be a “coup” when The Food Network is the very last place that hasn’t been Obamaized? It’s as stupid as when all the outlets in the news pool claims exclusives with the rat bastard traitor when what they really have is different footage of what is essentially the same interview and talking points? Michelle Obama plugging her toxic garden is not special, unique, or something that will draw viewers.

highhopes on December 29, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Remember, this is the WH chef that the Obama’s threw under the bus before they even knew anything about her food. The Obama’s came in talking about a garden and local food and organics, and how that was going to be “change” starting the in the White House. Chef Comerford had to chime in “We’re already doing that.” Comerford already had a garden at the WH and Michelles was just more of more Kabuki.

I know that episode of Obamafail gets buried in the weight of everything since then, but I imagine that this is payback for that embarrassment to the WH kitchen.

Jason Coleman on December 29, 2009 at 11:26 AM

ray on December 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I’m listening…

Bleeds Blue on December 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM

I already told you the perception, the reality is yet to be seen. What do you have to back up your over the top comment? …

ray on December 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

People I’m tired of seeing on nearly every available surface:

Any Obama
Robert Pattinson
Kanye
Levi Johnston
Jon and/or Kate

The Obamas just passed the Twilight guy. They’re that annoying.

TheUnrepentantGeek on December 29, 2009 at 11:35 AM

ShawarmaWife on December 29, 2009 at 12:33 AM

M. Obama imitates the Jackie O style a lot, starting with the sleeveless sheath which was a Jackie trademark.

I watch Iron Chefs but won’t watch this one. I will come to Hotair to read about the level of fawning

Too bad Julia Child is gone. I remember a special with Julia and Martha Stewart. Martha started name dropping her White House visit and Julia dryly remarked “Well, aren’t we special”

I wish the food channel would stay out of it but it looks like they cannot resist. Too bad, because I search for neutral sites to watch for relaxation. ScFy (the channel formerly known as SciFi) is close to becoming Wicca-Fi as programs like SGU get laced with lesbian themes, and wierd teen angst series appear from the bowels of the new person in charge

I don’t enjoy promos for a pol masking as promos for a show, so my Food Channel watching is already down

entagor on December 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I would like to see her make an appearance on Dirty Jobs. Maybe they could get her to shovel some cow shit or semething.

PatriotRider on December 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM

For the same reason I don’t allow toilet jokes at our dinner table, I will temporarily suspend from my usual viewing of this series.

shick on December 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM

The word for her taste is gauche.

LarryG on December 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM

ray on December 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Perhaps “soar” was little over the top, but given the relatively low numbers that constitute success on cable TV networks, I anticipate that the additional publicity around the episode will bring in enough viewers for far outweigh the handful of cranks who will tune out because of Michelle.

They’ve also doubled down by bringing in some of their biggest names.

highhopes on December 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM

It’s not being particularly political now. Nutrition and eating are hardly controversial. Only few hyper-partisans are going to have a strong negative reaction, far more people will be intrigued by the thought of an “inside look” at the White House starring Mario Battali.

You are correct about the cooking — it’s a well-known fact that Michelle is no home chef. But the “taking care of her own kids” line was a pretty cheap shot.

Bleeds Blue on December 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM

In the Heartland:
Husband: Well, Honey, The Food Network has Michelle Obama on and NCIS reruns are on USA

Wife: Tune it to Jethro. Now.

kingsjester on December 29, 2009 at 12:02 PM

I have a better idea for a show that Michelle O could be a guest on:

TLC’s What Not To Wear

I’d love to see Stacey and Clinton going through MO’s closet and throwing everything in the garbage can.

Now that I would watch!

smartsy on December 29, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Now that I would watch!

smartsy on December 29, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Not me. Do you really want to see MO in a 360 degree mirror?

highhopes on December 29, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Oh Alton. I can only hope you did this grudgingly.

rihar on December 29, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Oh Alton. I can only hope you did this grudgingly.

rihar on December 29, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Keep in mind that this is the same network that pretty much allowed a guy booted from the Marines to pass himself off as a combat veteran when he never had been out of Southern California and, when exposed, acted like it was no big deal.

highhopes on December 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Why isn’t my tax money used to buy Michelle a sweater or belt that fits her? I honestly don’t mind.

Chuck Schick on December 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM

perhaps they will make some of those delicious ACORN cookies.

la.rt.wngr on December 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM

In his defense,

When not!!!!

Faker.

klickink.wordpress.com on December 29, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Coming up next…Maobama for the Sham Wow:

“Help mop up the mess Booosh made…with the Sham Wow! Act now for this unprecedented, historic offer.”

Or the Slap Chop:

“CHANGE…your nuts into chopped nuts”

Or the Snuggie:

“Wear the tiger print for bowing to tinhat dictators!”

BlueStateBilly on December 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I think Bobby Flay wanted to scoop her guts out and carve giant eyes and a toothy grin in her. Emeril wanted to make her into a giant pumpkin pie, but even Barry wouldn’t eat her.

Alden Pyle on December 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Judging from the blue and orange ensemble Mrs. O is wearing, she needs to head over to “What Not to Wear”.

CarolynM on December 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I was hoping they’d send Gordon Ramsey in kick some WH butts.

james23 on December 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Chuck Schick on December 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM

That look is intentional. To de-emphasize the hip area she pretty much dresses like a triangle.

highhopes on December 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM

The Food Network, huh? Aren’t they a sponsor of Ed’s lemonade stand on the Web?

Good4Onan on December 29, 2009 at 1:43 PM

The brohaha from last night got me thinking.
So I have a question, if anyone would be so kind.
I tried to research it on my own, but had no luck, despite minimal effort.

Here’s the question: Is Allahpundit a male or female?
I’m guessing female.

I enjoy trying to figure out who “mystery” people are and am actually pretty good at cryptic stuff.

justltl on December 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM

I’ve read and listened to podcasts of several of her speeches. That did it for me. She is a very, very angry person who believes in incredibly radical concepts. I don’t care what appearances she makes. I’m worried about the true person that is Michelle Obama. Scary.

stvnscott on December 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM

A while back my ten year old niece lost her favorite sweater.

I think I found it.

pain train on December 29, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Secret ingredient: Giant ego.

LASue on December 28, 2009 at 7:58 PM

You mean, giant Eggo.

chunderroad on December 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Vomit…

Seven Percent Solution on December 29, 2009 at 2:56 PM

gunter on December 29, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Crystal clarity!

trs on December 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM

First they came for HGTV, but I was not a watcher of HGTV…

Axeman on December 29, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I thought of 2 things when i saw this picture of the flotus

1. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

and
2) I wish that this was an orange jumpsuit.

and maybe I’ll be a little naughty……..
That was the tackiest outfit I’ve ever seen. (that is next to her entire wardrobe.) THERE, I SAID IT!!!!!!

Terrianneonline I don’t get it. You compare Chanel fashion to MO”S hideous collection? Surely you jest?

margretto on December 29, 2009 at 3:59 PM

So I have a question, if anyone would be so kind.
I tried to research it on my own, but had no luck, despite minimal effort.

Here’s the question: Is Allahpundit a male or female?
I’m guessing female.

justltl on December 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Perhaps AP and Zombie are the same person then?

ray on December 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM

MO reminds me of the stereotype “misfit teenage girl” who always manages to wear absolutely the wrong thing at the wrong time every time. To make matters worse, she lacks a sense of how to be a gracious hostess. She has no sense of how to manage her
As for the Iron Chef thing… fortunately, it’s one of the few Food Network shows I don’t watch, but it’s just more of the “scripted First Family” that’s “now worth seeing TV”.

2nd Ammendment Mother on December 29, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I don’t want to sound gay, but wasn’t that dress hideous? And it was combined with a faux boob belt/elastic.

federale86 on December 29, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Is Michelle wearing her baby jacket?

Schadenfreude on December 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM

“Right now there’s a lot of energy in the WH” –Flay

Sure, with ferocious Michelle there…

On the president level there never was more energy there, nor more wasted, than under Bill Clinton.

Schadenfreude on December 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Hey thanks for generously giving me permission to not like her orange dress.
But what I was really hoping for is an explanation as to why you think that other poster made racist remarks by calling Michelle a beast.

CarolynM on December 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I think Allahpundit and Ed have explained before. Search the archives.

terryannonline on December 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Oh well. Constant references to “trailer trash” from simplesimon are allowed to stand unpunished, so I don’t see the big deal. I don’t see any point in getting the old knickers in a twist either way.

ddrintn on December 29, 2009 at 6:40 PM

I’ll not watch. What a shame the Food Network could not show some class.

pabarge on December 29, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Constant references to “trailer trash” from simplesimon are allowed to stand unpunished…

ddrintn on December 29, 2009 at 6:40 PM

I bring good news: simplesimon got him/her/itself banned! I’ll see if I can find the thread and link it here.

Mary in LA on December 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Dang! I broke the page.
Click here.

Mary in LA on December 29, 2009 at 7:23 PM

What a laughable and hideous outfit.

Kewpie meets Loopey.

M’Obama never fails to fail.

I give her four sprigs of wilted arugula!

profitsbeard on December 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM

It’s ridiculous to see a big woman trying to wear small cut jackets, thinking they are stylish and end up looking even bigger! I don’t know what kind of fashion statement she was trying to make, but she missed as usual. :rolleyes:

DanaSmiles on December 29, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Was just cooking and watching a litte Law and Order SVU on USA and they ran the commercial for Dear Leader’s dinner cook off. Now things are serious. Are they going to wreck my beloved NCIS reruns too?

Resolve: I am only watching recorded shows, and that includes sports. No live TV means no commercials. This is going to hurt the economy right?

InTheBellyoftheBeast on December 29, 2009 at 7:52 PM