Obama: Support my giant boondoggle or America will go bankrupt

posted at 4:48 pm on December 16, 2009 by Allahpundit

This has always been the lamest, least convincing argument in his arsenal — I have yet to see a poll this year, I think, that shows people think costs will decrease under ObamaCare — but he’s been pushing it since the beginning and evidently will do so to the bitter end. “Doomsday Orszagism,” Kaus calls it, in honor of The One’s budget guru. The idea is simple: Nothing but nothing but nothing can save America from the impending Medicare apocalypse except whatever crappy bill Reid can squeeze out of 60 votes. No new taxes, no social security reform, no spending cuts elsewhere in the budget, and certainly no overhaul of Medicare itself will do the trick. This is it. Give Obama what he wants or else we fall into the ocean. I wonder how many more times he thinks he has to repeat this to turn the polls around if they haven’t turned already.

Meanwhile, don’t look now but Madam Speaker is hinting rather strongly that ObamaCare ain’t happening this year:

In the case of health care reform, Pelosi credited House Democrats with having saved Obama’s initiative after the onslaught of attacks during the August recess. And if the Senate can complete its bill this month, she will work to try to send a House-Senate compromise to the White House before the State of the Union

Matching the House bill against the still-evolving Senate package, she said she saw differences of affordability for families and the revenue-raisers that would have to be negotiated. But she downplayed differences over the public option for coverage, saying the emphasis had always been on giving consumers an insurance option, not that it be public or government run.

A “House-Senate compromise” sure makes it sound like the ping-pong strategy is dead (as expected), which means Reid is going to have to run his gauntlet again next month — assuming he can find 60 this month, which seems unlikely. Exit question via Spruiell: Where are the votes coming from in the House if the final bill has no public option? There aren’t enough progressives to push it through. Click the image to watch.

o-costs

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

How many times will the President cry wolf?

yoda on December 16, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Dear Barry,

Instigating desperate, entitlement-minded, uneducated people on the South Side of Chicago ( one of the great, stinking arm pits of the world) to shake down banks and corporations is not the same as leading a nation of independent people.

You don’t know us. We’re those people who live in “Flyover Country” who fend for ourselves, give to our neighbors in need, pick up the pieces when disaster strikes and never thinking about a government hand out. We’re those “typical white folks” you seem to acknowledge yet do not know. If you do, you ignore us on purpose.

But you know as well as we do that we are here. We are not leaving. You can’t get rid of us. We’re not alone, either. We are not. Check the statistics. It isn’t a racial thing. That’s the bad news for you.

Listen up, Barry, you got a good deal, as always. You could quit today and make billions just playing the race card. Go for it. Make your money, leave us alone, admit that we simply weren’t ready for your brilliance (I know as well as you that you were born in a manger.) Just do it. Take the ph$uckin’ money and run. MO will be happy, too.

And we will be blessed. Do it now.

Just Jump!

Kindest regards,

Cody

Cody1991 on December 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM

2012–The end of Obama’s world!

If we last that long.

crazy_legs on December 16, 2009 at 5:29 PM

But he did get a B+, leave him alone.

In all honesty I can’t believe he answered that question.

lavell12 on December 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM

That reminds me of the Democrat debates early last year when someone asked the remaining candidates (Obama, Clinton, Edwards and maybe someone else) what their biggest personal flaw is.

Hillary knew to compliment herself by saying something like “I’m too eager to do too much good too fast”, Edwards also said something that complimented himself. Obama went first and said something like “I misplace things a lot.”

After the debate Obama said, “I should have guessed what the game was with that question.” Really. Everyone who’s ever had a job interview expects that question and knows “what the game is” with it.

Obama is beyond inexperienced in government. He’s inexperienced in the plain ol’ nuts and bolts of experience that most people have by the time they’re 21.

So, of course he answered Oprah’s question. He doesn’t know any better.

Tuning Spork on December 16, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Pure BS. Can this man communicate anything but fear and crisis?

DrStock on December 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Chewy the Lab on December 16, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I tried calling my senator and got nowhere, so I am back here looking for some sweet troll meat.

Juno77 on December 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Don’t like the fact that the D’s have 60 in the senate?

Health Care Reform going into January?

Don’t want to wait until November?

There is something happening in Massachusetts that can change that NEXT MONTH!

SCOTT BROWN FOR SENATE

Tell your friends, tell your neighbors – another NY23 type effort that might take down a seat held by the Kennedy’s for more than a generation?

You ‘betcha!

turfmann on December 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Cody1991 on December 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Amen my friend. From your fingertips to God’s ear.

milwife88 on December 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Juno77 on December 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Yet there are but crickets. Still, be very wary my friend!

Chewy the Lab on December 16, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Bankruptcy or support another hare-brained Dim scheme? I’m willing to risk bankruptcy, but then I have more faith in America than O-hole.

Monica on December 16, 2009 at 5:36 PM

“America will go bankrupt unless I,me,my and Democrat agendas are held in check by Republicans and Independents,” is what Obama’s conscience — if he had one that could fit in his head alongside that HUGE EGO — meant to say.

shades_of_gasden on December 16, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Obama: Support my giant boondoggle or AND America will go bankrupt

PackerBronco on December 16, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Warning America! Barry will throw a hissy fit if “HIS” bill isn’t passed.

Has anyone ever seen “Obama’s Bill”?

GarandFan on December 16, 2009 at 5:40 PM

milwife88 on December 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I really enjoy your posts. You’re a toughie. That’s a good thing.

This has been such a hard year. I go off the deep end at times, and it’s hard to look beyond the morass.

BO isn’t going anywhere, but hopefully in 2010 we can make him a lame duck.

My kindest regards to you and your family. Blessings always, everyday to those who serve and their loved ones.

Cody1991 on December 16, 2009 at 5:41 PM

This from an administration that makes George Bush Jr look like a blood-red fiscal conservative.

Dark-Star on December 16, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Mr. Present, you might want to check the CBS web site where the US has already exceeded the debt limit.

What a Maroon!

PappaMac on December 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Anyone notice the Democrat Party has tried kneecapping any big business they can in the United States?
They have successfully shut down the oil companies from fully functioning and expanding within the U.S. borders, they’re working on kneecapping the health care industry, they’re trying to kneecap other manufacturing with pollution mandates, they’re trying to kneecap banking and Wall Street.
This country is being brought to its knees by this political party, and marches onward to a one party dictatorship with increasing fervor.
And you can see how they are ignoring the peoples wishes and complaints. Complain and you are labeled a Nazi, by the very people that are performing like Nazi’s in their every action.
Our country and way of life is under serious threat by this Party and its leaders. Examine any functioning dictatorship you know of today, and you will discover many similarities between their people and government, and ours.

Cybergeezer on December 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM

he’ll keep be repeating this crap up to and including his state of the union….guaranteed

with a few let me be clears, i’ve inherited, I, I, I….

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Doesn’t our jerk-in-chief understand that NO ONE buys this crap anymore? He is an angry infant. Next time we see him standing up without a podium he will be stamping his feet.

GaltBlvnAtty on December 16, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Spend trillions more or we will go bankrupt??

Sounds like the perspective of someone who has never had to raise and spend their own money, or manage their own budget, or run a payroll, or a small business…in short, a dyed-in-the-wool socialist.

Pass this Health Care/Obamacare/Health Insurance Fraud and we most certainly will see a national bankruptcy a lot sooner than one could have ever imagined.

There is no Chapter 17 (or 13) for government when it exceeds its ability to pay what it owes (to fund obligations already on the books, or obligations that are Constitutionally mandated.)

So, Mr. President…how does taking on several trillions in further obligations serve to properly tend to those obligations already on the books? Print more money, is that the answer? Can’t rob from Mommy’s purse to cover your losses of lunch money when you are dealing with the national debt. Raise the debt ceiling? Sure, that ATM on the corner simply prints more money. It isn’t the bank’s money. So, what does it matter? Need more? Hit the ATM. Lots of people have lost the farm trying that move. Quite a few ended up in prison for such schemes.

This guy and his posse are so far from reality it looks as if they exist in a different reality altogether.

Perhaps, that is Obama’s end game. Put the United States out of business. Then allow the creditors to take over. Allow the creditors to set the new rules. Surrender our national sovereignty because Bush, after all, left us with a “huge” debt?

As each day goes forward, this Administration is becoming more and more dangerous.

Precipice? Indeed.

Thus, 2010, in a few short months, really, taking back Congress and sending all those who support Obama’s hair-brained schemes out of town on a rail, is our first best option. Getting our act together for 2012, dumping Obama and his posse, is our second best option.

After that, there appears to be no other options…except those dictated to us by Obama and his minions.

coldwarrior on December 16, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Yet there are but crickets. Still, be very wary my friend!
Chewy the Lab on December 16, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Yes, it’s almost too quiet, Hmmmmm.

Juno77 on December 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Chicago gansta thug…that is all…but his turn is coming…

winston on December 16, 2009 at 5:49 PM

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!! Again.

*yawn*

Cicero43 on December 16, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Dear Barry,

Instigating desperate, entitlement-minded, uneducated people on the South Side of Chicago ( one of the great, stinking arm pits of the world) to shake down banks and corporations is not the same as leading a nation of independent people…You don’t know us…Just do it. Take the ph$uckin’ money and run. MO will be happy, too.

Kindest regards,

Cody

Cody1991 on December 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Excellent post; good job!

ReagansRight on December 16, 2009 at 5:52 PM

We should be grateful that events have led us to witness his leftist monomania and pathology. It’s someting we should absorb and never forget. Now we know that this never had anything to do with anything but nationalizing healthcare and aggregating this massive chunk of private economy within the State. It’s the all-time leftist prize.

rrpjr on December 16, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Give Obama what he wants or else we fall into the ocean.

You deserve a raise.

On topic, Obama doesn’t sound like he learned anything at Harvard – either bad professors, or baaaaaad student.

Schadenfreude on December 16, 2009 at 5:55 PM

now, that is a good question, isn’t it

runner on December 16, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Perhaps this is just one of his false choices between false choices.

MagicalPat on December 16, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Hey, let’s cut the guy some slack. Remember how he warned us that unemployment would hit 9% if we didn’t pass his stimulus bill and then…..oh wait.

Doughboy on December 16, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Be fair. He said that if we didn’t support the stimulus bill then employment would hit 9 percent. Well, I did not support the stimulus bill, and unemployment did hit 9 percent, so he was right on that one.

Cicero43 on December 16, 2009 at 5:57 PM

with a few let me be clears, i’ve inherited, I, I, I….

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

The Dems want to get something passed for a variety of reasons. Healthcare was the cherry on the cake.

Without that Barry has nothing to tout in his SOTUS. Pity the speech writers. lol

Cody1991 on December 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Obama: Support my giant boondoggle EGO or America will go bankrupt

elderberry on December 16, 2009 at 5:59 PM

I just love looking at history my how things have changed!
Stupid Liberals what a difference a year makes LMAO!

Not since Ronald Reagan has an American president in his early months enjoyed as high approval ratings as does Barack Obama. A new New York Times/CBS News poll indicates that three-quarters of Americans back President Obama. It’s further confirmation not only of Obama’s extraordinary political skills, but also the precipice that the GOP hasn’t approached but actively leaped over. When Obama delivers the State of the Union address Tuesday, he will wield the one of the most powerful hands history has ever bestowed upon an American president.

Obama will undoubtedly seize the opportunity to sketch out his program for American renewal, both in domestic and foreign policy. His speech, I predict, will not only be seen as a pivotal moment in restoring American democracy, but also an epitaph for the conservative movement that has finally run American into the ground.

By 2010, the GOP’s refusal to vote for the stimulus bill will been seen a as decisive event in the party’s fortunes–for the worse. Had the party cooperated with the president, it might have been able to resuscitate itself. The Times/CBS poll indicates that Americans are displaying great patience and don’t expect the economy to turn around any time soon. But they have seen through the GOP’s charade of purporting to stand for fiscal discipline–after plunging the country into $1 trillion of debt over the past eight years.

The conservative movement is now officially dead. All that remains is for the pallbearers to carry the casket to its burial site. Obama’s speech Tuesday will provide the funeral oration.

xler8bmw on December 16, 2009 at 5:59 PM

In light of the impending bankruptcy of America, I’m afraid I can no longer extend it credit by pre-paying my annual income tax obligation.

Cicero43 on December 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM

With apologies to Lennon/McCartney:

I’m A Loser

I’m a loser
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

Of all the support I had and I lost
there is some support I should never have crossed
The true Patriots by the millions, my friend
I should have known they would win in the end

I’m a loser
And I lost the policy dearest to me
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

Although I laugh and I act like a clown
Beneath this mask I am wearing a frown
My tears are falling like rain from the sky
Is it for healthcare or myself that I cry

I’m a loser
And I lost the policy dearest to me
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

What have I done to deserve such a fate
I realize I have left it too late
And so it’s true, pride comes before a fall
I’m telling you so that you won’t lose all

I’m a loser
And I lost the policy dearest to me
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

mrt721 on December 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM

GaltBlvnAtty on December 16, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Sadly, I have to disagree GB. Still a lot of mis-informed, or delusional people around. The good news is fewer and fewer each day. Why, we have even had a couple of slips-from-the narrative coverages by the MSM.

But I agree on the feet stomping, any day now…

JusDreamin on December 16, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Yeah, for his SOTUS, he’ll have:

1) No Cap N Tax bill signed into law
2) No Healthcare destruction bill signed into law
3) Highest unemployment numbers in a couple of decades
4) No agreement with Iran; au contraire, they’re closer to nukes
5) No international climate change agreement (looks like Copenhagen will be a bust)
6) Gitmo still open
7) Iraq still has US troops

His only accomplishment is Porkulus, and that has been a disaster.

Much popcorn will be consumed on that night.

Intrepid on December 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Pity the speech writers. lol

Cody1991 on December 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM

indeed…should be a humdinger

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Much popcorn will be consumed on that night.

Intrepid on December 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM

along with a few alcoholic beverages fer sure

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 6:03 PM

along with a few alcoholic beverages fer sure

oh yea. And much of that drinking by his staff…

JusDreamin on December 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I think all these fear mongering tactics by the left need to be harped on in a much louder voice – but props to AP for actually covering it in the first place.

This is the same fear mongering that is being push by the left with global warming, the stimulus, or any other legislation they are pushing thru.

It never ends with these people. I do think we are at a tipping point of enlightenment where America collectively wakes up to the lefts tactics. Sarah Palin also may be a big help expose their tactics of smear and fear.

Mr Purple on December 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM

The future Obama Presidential Library motto:

There can be be no crisis without a couple of I s.

GnuBreed on December 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Matching the House bill against the still-evolving Senate package, she said she saw differences of affordability for families. Pelosi

What was that about affordability. If it was affordable there wouldn’t be any mandates.

chemman on December 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

A lame duck in only 12 months…

Theworldisnotenough on December 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

“Hold still and let me strangle you, or I will strangle you!”

Blacklake on December 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Well of course we will be bankrupt — very soon. And in 2012, Obama is going to campaign on it and say it’s because the GOP blocked health care reform. He’s finally got a scapegoat for all of that drunken spending since blaming GWB has lost its punch.

Rational Thought on December 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Cicero43 on December 16, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Just might be worth the quarterly underpayment penalty to starve the beast.

chemman on December 16, 2009 at 6:11 PM

JusDreamin on December 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 6:12 PM

*Sigh*
No trolls…. too bad.

If anyone needs me. I’ll be out gutting a moose..

(Just kidding)

Juno77 on December 16, 2009 at 6:20 PM

Obama: Support my giant boondoggle or and America will go bankrupt

That’s more like it.

JohnGalt23 on December 16, 2009 at 6:24 PM

So, of course he answered Oprah’s question. He doesn’t know any better.

Tuning Spork on December 16, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Exactly. He’s a rube with the sophistication of a college sophomore, or maybe a little less. Didn’t “guess the game” of the “weakness” question? I guess that happens when you’ve never had a job interview, never mind a real job.

mr.blacksheep on December 16, 2009 at 6:28 PM

The Caliph Lies……..we yawn!!

Next thread please.

PappyD61 on December 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Pound sand, you ignoramus……. are your ears burning?

ultracon on December 16, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Obama needs to grab a puppy and start choking it. Either support the bill or the puppy dies…

Mojave Mark on December 16, 2009 at 6:50 PM

General Anthony Clement McAuliffe, commander off the 101st at the Battle of The Bulge, to the German demand for surrender:

Nuts

The American Public facing a demand to surrender to socialism from their own Commander-In-Chief:

Deez Nutz

The lingo might change; the sentiment doesn’t.

Doorgunner on December 16, 2009 at 6:52 PM

The Senate’s now debating the defense appropriation bill and is planning to resume healthcare on Saturday.

The R’s should demand a reading of the defense bill as well. Any delay of a healthcare vote is a step toward its ultimate demise.

TXUS on December 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Washington D.C., meet San Francisco.

uknowmorethanme on December 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM

TXUS on December 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM

The defense bill will not pass if Pelosi or Reid try to add anything to it

xler8bmw on December 16, 2009 at 7:04 PM

TXUS on December 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM

They OUGHT to demand EVERYTHING from here on out be read…everything!!!

winston on December 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM

with a few let me be clears, i’ve inherited, I, I, I….cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Barack Obama:

I, I, I, I, I, I.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

I, ME,I, I, ME, ME, MINE, MINE, I, ME, I, I.

We… ?!?… !!!…???… Ok, ah, ah, em, sorry, ah, ah, em, Ok, will somebody move that teleprompter ahead, ah, Ok, Ok, ah, there it is…

I, ME, I, ME, ME, I, I, I, MINE, I, ME…

Yoop on December 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Yoop on December 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I want to know when a reporter will grow a pair when he says that……and says well Reagan, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr inherited a bad economy and didn’t complain!

xler8bmw on December 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM

HE.

DIDN’T.

Dear God this man can lie like no other. It’s actually kind of impressive in a nation destroying sort of way.

Yakko77 on December 16, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Yoop on December 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM

lolol

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 7:26 PM

xler8bmw on December 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM

not gonna happen I’m afraid…unless Major or Jake could pop it in…

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 7:27 PM

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I know but, I can dream can’t I!!!

xler8bmw on December 16, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I fail to follow ObaMao’s logic (such as it is). What exactly will bankrupt us if no federal “health-care” legislations is passed? The underfunded Medicare and Medicaid obligations? Is keeping these boondoggles afloat the reason why people have to pay into this newest boondoggle system for four years?

How exactly does adding more mandates of coverage and of clients keep the country out of bankruptcy? (Is is possible to be more bankrupt than we already are?)

Does Charles Gibson have the intelligence to ask for a clarification of ObaMao on this idiotic two-step?

onlineanalyst on December 16, 2009 at 7:42 PM

xler8bmw on December 16, 2009 at 7:33 PM

absolutely…and it’s a nice one too

:-)

cmsinaz on December 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM

O Bomber warns Republicans to stop spreading doomsday rhetoric and two days later utters this garbage???

Yeah, I guess it’s hot.

GoldenEagle4444 on December 16, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Pass my healthcare bill or all the Fat Cats at SEIU and the Democrats will be mad at me -Obama

TN Mom on December 16, 2009 at 7:53 PM

IMPEACH THIS CLOWN NOW

bluegrass on December 16, 2009 at 7:56 PM

James Madison is grinning tonight….

hehehehehehe

ted c on December 16, 2009 at 7:56 PM

The president laid out a dire scenario of what will happen if his health care reform effort fails.

If we don’t pass it, here’s the guarantee….your premiums will go up, your employers are going to load up more costs on you,” he said. “Potentially they’re going to drop your coverage, because they just can’t afford an increase of 25 percent, 30 percent in terms of the costs of providing health care to employees each and every year.

The president said that the costs of Medicare and Medicaid are on an “unsustainable” trajectory and if there is no action taken to bring them down, “the federal government will go bankrupt.”

“This actually provides us the best chance of starting to bend the cost curve on the government expenditures in Medicare and Medicaid,” Obama said.

If employers must match the mandates set by the “governmnet plan,” then, of course, the costs of insurance will go up for everyone. Employers will be forced to dump their employees into a government plan, which will raise the taxes (on those who pay taxes). If employers have to cut their work force in order to maintain profitability when faced with the higher premiums that a “government plan” mandates in order to provide phony “competition,” then taxes will have to rise…and the type of coverage will be less-than-stellar or wholly inappropriate.

Ultimately, I have to ask why health insurance coverage is even a federal issue. Shouldn’t the problems of the uninsured be addressed at the state level?

onlineanalyst on December 16, 2009 at 7:56 PM

I just learned that a possibility exists that Nancy Pelosi has the capability of reconciling the two bills (if some form of a Senate bill passes) without engaging the Senate in that reconciliation process. In other words, the House can do the reconciliation work and then vote on the sausage.

onlineanalyst on December 16, 2009 at 8:01 PM

What? Is China going to stop financing U.S. debt unless Obama can show some tangible “progress” in the destruction of our Constitutional Republic as it was founded or something?

McBride on December 16, 2009 at 8:17 PM

This guy’s a disaster. Just an unmitigated disaster.

ronsfi on December 16, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Barry needs a breathalizer. Boozer dad = drunk ass son.

BHO Jonestown on December 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Christmas decorations with “Obama balls” a piece of artwork

J_Crater on December 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Will go bankrupt?

MCGIRV on December 16, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Maobama:

Nice Economy you’ve got there. Shame if anything happened to it.

james23 on December 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Reign of Error

Fuquay Steve on December 17, 2009 at 11:31 AM

TXUS on December 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM

They OUGHT to demand EVERYTHING from here on out be read…everything!!!

winston on December 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM

You haven’t been watching (or reading Ayn Rand). They aren’t going to follow any rules they find inconvenient. Sanders did not have the right to stop the reading of the bill. No one cared. So if they decide to just not read the bill aloud (they’ve already admitted they’re not going to read it to themselves) they just won’t. And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.

Keep in mind, while they refuse to follow their own rules, they will keep insisting (at the point of a gun) that WE keep following them. We’ve been letting them get away with this behavior for decades, they have no reason to think they have to change tactics now.

runawayyyy on December 17, 2009 at 12:55 PM