The inevitable “Tiger’s mistresses weren’t diverse enough” column

posted at 1:30 pm on December 8, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

I expected this argument to be made, but not in the pages of the Washington Post; I assumed it would come as a blog post.  Eugene Robinson takes leave of his senses in his attempt to spin Tiger Woods as either a racist or a self-hating minority — or a little of both — by complaining that Tiger’s mistresses have too much in common.  Guess what that might be?

Here’s my real question, though: What’s with the whole Barbie thing?

No offense to anyone who actually looks like Barbie, but it really is striking how much the women who’ve been linked to Woods resemble one another. I’m talking about the long hair, the specific body type, even the facial features. Mattel could sue for trademark infringement.

This may be the most interesting aspect of the whole Tiger Woods story — and one of the most disappointing. He seems to have been bent on proving to himself that he could have any woman he wanted. But from the evidence, his aim wasn’t variety but some kind of validation.

I’m making a big assumption here that the attraction for Woods was mostly physical, but there’s no evidence thus far that he had a lot of time for deep conversation. If adultery is really about the power and satisfaction of conquest, Woods’s self-esteem was apparently only boosted by bedding the kind of woman he thought other men lusted after — the “Playmate of the Month” type that Hugh Hefner turned into the American gold standard.

But the world is full of beautiful women of all colors, shapes and sizes — some with short hair or almond eyes, some with broad noses, some with yellow or brown skin. Woods appears to have bought into an “official” standard of beauty that is so conventional as to be almost oppressive.

His taste in mistresses leaves the impression of a man who is, deep down, both insecure and image-conscious — a control freak even when he’s committing “transgressions.”

Of all the issues in play with this story, and even with many that probably shouldn’t be in play, this is easily the most ridiculous.  I haven’t seen much of the mistresses, and I hope to see even less as this story finally falls out of the media spotlight, but it seems to me that Tiger shockingly cheated with attractive women.  And while his assignations may have required a certain amount of logistical planning to keep them from coming to his wife’s attention, it seems very, very unlikely that Tiger planned his infidelities in such a way as to keep diversity as his primary motive.

For that matter, let’s think about what Robinson considers “oppressive.”  He’s angry to the point of dedicating a column to the issue that Tiger Woods didn’t exploit women of other colors, shapes, and sizes for sexual satisfaction.  Was his extramarital attention to these women some kind of liberating experience for them, to the point where Robinson argues that Woods should have distributed the wealth a little more?

And can anyone who has had as many flings as Tiger apparently has, with as much indiscretion as has been exposed, possibly be considered a “control freak”?  Is that why he’s managed to indict himself so thoroughly by giving his cell number out to his paramours while his wife has access to the phone?

Besides, no one knows whether we’ve seen the complete set of Tiger’s paramours.  There may be more crawling out of the woodwork in the next few days and weeks.  If one of them is a woman of color, or a little on the chunky side, will Robinson write another column hailing Tiger’s work in spreading the, er, wealth?

Woods has done plenty of wrong to his wife and his family, and to a much lesser extent his fans.  Insensitivity to Eugene Robinson’s sense of exploitation diversity isn’t one of them. (via The Corner)

Update: I Own The World points out that Robinson’s not alone.

Update II: Ace has a must-read rant on this subject, too.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Ed and All: An excellent article comparing the phenomenon that both Woods and Obama share, from the American Thinker:

TXUS on December 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Eugenie Robinson is not just a flaming libtard but one of the worst columnists in the country. Only his boy friends can make sense of his drivel.

bill30097 on December 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM

So we need an Affirmative Action program for adulterers? Great.

vcferlita on December 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM

No, hooligan, you’ve got it all wrong. It’s written to assume that Tiger isn’t into women of color, as Eugene asserts. But, insert “Eugene Robinson” where you see the word “variety” and the story changes.

This is a sour grapes story written by a jealous guy who could never command the attention of the one he so desperately wanted to impress.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Tiger knows:
A white woman will take your money.
A black woman will take your money and your life.

faol on December 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I’m also shocked at Woods’ homophobia – men aren’t good enough for his sexual desires?

gwelf on December 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Talk about a facepalm moment…

Nineball on December 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I think I figured it out. Eugene Robinson wants Tiger to be more like Barack Obama, Sr. – the polygamist who had a “diverse” collection of brides, most notably a nice, white, fellow traveler who shared his desire to learn Russian.

Buy Danish on December 8, 2009 at 2:04 PM

If Stacy McCain had written this column, Eugene Robinson Charles Johnson would be beside himself with fury.

justkevin on December 8, 2009 at 1:46 PM

FIFY, although Gene would probably be upset, too…..

djm1992 on December 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I can’t imagine why any man of any color would want to diversify from the woman pictured in this article. What, are there diversity women that look better than that?

orlandocajun on December 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM

See, my whole take on this thing was “How come the sisters won’t give old Tiger any?”

Kasper Hauser on December 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM

eugene pines for the days of OJ, when dating a woman of another race was acceptable.

Oh yeah, I went there.

rightside on December 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Tiger gots da jungle fevah…

D2Boston on December 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Maybe Tiger doesn’t like ghetto butts?

Personally….I love big butts and I cannot lie.

csdeven on December 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM

The defendant Eugene Robinson has been found guilty of committing sociology while practicing a form of journalism.

His penalty is to continue writing for the Post and to appear nightly on MSNBC.

Cruel and unusual but warranted.

SteveMG on December 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM

New video surfaces.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

I guess Eugene is offended that black women Eugene Robinson aren’t ain’t good enough for Tiger?

therightscoop on December 8, 2009 at 1:48 PM

FIFY, yo

Motivations.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Using racial humor and and makeing race-based insults does not make one a racist. But I think you guys are off to a great start. Keep working at it, you’ll be there in no time.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Oh boy…..I smell a skank diversity czar slot in the WH.
HornetSting on December 8, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Isn’t that another word for Pimp?

kingsjester on December 8, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Van Jones?

bluelightbrigade on December 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM
———————————————————

And Van Jones is married to a white woman.

How about that?

ms on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

It kills me how now the new deal is you are supposed to sleep with diverse people.

It isn’t enough that people accept and don’t care who others sleep with; now we’re supposed to feel guilty if we don’t have enough diversity in our sex partners!

“You must sleep with this kind of person and that type of person, or you’re a racist!”

(This is particularly difficult for those who are monogamous.)

No such thing as personal sexual preference as to what turns a person on. You have to be politically sexually correct!

I wonder if soon the rallying cry will be, if you don’t sleep with someone of the same gender, you’re a homophobic?

Alana on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Oh my, Eugene. “The lady doth protest too much.” You’re no great thinker, just another grievance monger slithering around looking for a reason to spew the usual nonsense about being a victim of someone – even Tiger’s choices in chicks.

Makes me wonder what kind of skirts Eugene is chasing.

Cody1991 on December 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

boy, you’re looking awfully dog eared and worn out. Certainly jumping to conclusions.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

You realize the typical retort to being branded or in fact found to be a bigot is to accuse the accuser of reciprocal bigotry. So, this one’s for you.

TRC, you are a racist.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Thanks for being so specific. That was an effective use of keystrokes.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

I’m pulling the Wild Card on the Race Card. I say racist on that.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

KKKilgore trout, is that you? I thought you were banned?

rightside on December 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Alana on December 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Already happening.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM

As Rick White might say to Robinson:

“If you seen one white woman naked, well, you wanna see ‘em all naked”.

TXUS on December 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM

rightside on December 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Bwahahaha! ROTFLMBAO!

You called me “KKKilgore Trout.” Oh, that’s rich! Hang on….must catch breath. Damn, that was good.

Who’s on first?

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

The alternative question is, why weren’t a more diverse bunch of women lining up to have their way with Tiger? I mean, he did have a pancake waitress in his gang I hear. Where was the diversity on that side?

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

logic FAIL!

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Well after his post on Tom Cruise’s last wife being white; this is fair. Oh, I was thinking of his comment that Hef doesn’t bang enough minorities.

Weird, he didn’t write either of those; its like he only expected Tiger to sleep with minorities. Has he made this demand of white men? I wonder why not…

I didn’t expect to see a thinly veiled “only date women your own color” article in a major newspaper in this day and age. I’m disappointed. This is my great-grandfather’s era of redneck racism; I’d have thought the Washington Post could do better by now.

gekkobear on December 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM

According to a few of my black male friends,..Cheetah is a racist dawg! The only reason (they claim) a black man goes out w/a white woman is to piss off the white man! Cheetah must really hate whitey!…lol

christene on December 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM

New video surfaces.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Now this is sexual diversity! LOL

TXUS on December 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM

I take it that Eugene Robinson has never been to Puerto Rico… or has he? Black men with blondes are a dime a dozen over there.

Next thing you know, he’ll complain that Woods didn’t go for a queer or something…

newton on December 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM

I think Eugene Robinson is probably feeling just a little jealous of Tiger’s tail.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:17 PMThe Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

If you aren’t you could be twins the way you speak.

Let’s not forget who the real racists are in this country. Who was it that filibustered the civil rights act? That’s right, none other the the former Grand Kleagle, and STILL in the US Senate, robert KKK byrd, a democrat. Let’s not forget algore sr., or j william fulbright who opposed giving blacks the same rights as whites. Those people are all democrats.

rightside on December 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM

I gotta hand it to ya, that’s funny.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:22 PM

but did Tiger get cat scratch fever?

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM

or does tiger give cat scratch fever?

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Tiger, bite the bullet and take one for the team: Add Whoopie Goldberg to the list to shut those who say you have ignored blacks and ugly people. You can kill two birds with one stone with Whoopie. :)

poxoma on December 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

New video surfaces.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

This one goes into more detail on The Black on White Affair.

Greek Fire on December 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

As Rick White might say to Robinson:

“If you seen one white woman naked, well, you wanna see ‘em all naked”.

TXUS on December 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Ron White?

thomasaur on December 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Uh…. wans’t his Mom from Thailand?

And no Asian women in there either…

So, interesting question for folks Like RACIST Card… why is it ONLY their Black part which seems to matter when Race is discussed? Is their other half meaningless… and if so, is that not the very definition of RACISM?

Romeo13 on December 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM

poxoma on December 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM

that’s three birds.
ugly-1bird
“diverse”-1 bird
whoopie-1bird

Birds.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Who’s on first?

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

That’s right.

thomasaur on December 8, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Do you see how perverse the discussion of racism is? Its simply a circular argument, both everything and nothing can be explained by it and yet everything and nothing can be blamed upon it.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I am not a fan of golf but I have never looked to the athletes I admire as anything more than great athletes. Hero worshiping people who play games is silly.

Bill C on December 8, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Let me see if I can grasp this…

He’s actually — COMPLAINING — that Tiger Woods didn’t cheat on his wife — with ENOUGH women with darker skin or darker hair.

Nope, sorry, it STILL makes no sense to me. Complaining that somebody’s cheating doesn’t fulfill some implicit race quota? I think this qualifies as Racism Derangement Syndrome, which I guess you end up getting if you see every damned little thing in life from a racialist perspective.

Get a freaking life, Eugene. Crimony. It’s people like you who are the reason the rest of us LAUGH when we’re called racists.

Aitch748 on December 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM

When Eugene refers to other women, he really means himself.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM

gwelf on December 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM

And he’s an ageist too. All those women look like they’re under 40. Why aren’t seniors being represented? Are Tigers afraid of Cougars?

AZCoyote on December 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Are Tigers afraid of Cougars?

AZCoyote on December 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM

but I do think he bagged one.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Woods has done plenty of wrong to his wife and his family, and to a much lesser extent his fans. Insensitivity to Eugene Robinson’s sense of exploitation diversity isn’t one of them.

I wonder what Mr. Robinson thinks of Seal who cranks out one child after another child with supermodel Hedi Klum. Is he lusting out after a perceived ideal instead of going for a real relationship too?

What Eugene Robinson or any other proponent of the race industry has to say is pretty irrelevant to Tiger Woods these days. This really is a non-story now.

highhopes on December 8, 2009 at 2:32 PM

How long before a “cougar” becomes a golf score or golf shot?

If you carom one off the black escalade in the parking lot and it takes 10 shots at the hole to put it in right, does that count as a cougar?

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM

They were all young and somewhat hot. He married a woman who is whiter than white. Some guys like Asian or Latin girls. Tiger likes what he likes.

From Eugene Robinson’s viewpoint can a guy with diverse tastes now tell his wife that screwing around is really just “affirmative action”?

dedalus on December 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM

For real? This guy is worried that Tiger Woods is such a control freak that he would have affairs with similar types of women, women who fit a certain mold.

This is a guy who can determine the movements across his entire body by degrees and fractions of an inch, and calculate how those movements will affect the path and angle of attack of a golf club and how it will impact the flight of a small, divoted white ball. He does this virtually on the fly, while his body is generating many, many foot-pounds of torquing power. He was taught this by his father, an ex-Special Forces operative.

What about this made you think he wasn’t such a control freak that he would have affairs with women who fit such a particular mold they could pass for sisters? I mean, jeez, you didn’t see this coming?

Sgt Steve on December 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM

At this point, I’d doubt some of these women ever met him, nevermind…..

However, the latest rumor is that his wife has moved out.

Good move.

AnninCA on December 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I’d like Jermiah Wright to weigh in on this issue

macncheez on December 8, 2009 at 1:54
————————————————-

Rev. Wright also had a affair with a white woman.

Van Jones also is married to a white woman.

BO’s mama was a white woman.

And BO prefers white ……..?

You fill it in.

ms on December 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Has anyone ax’d Tiger.

rjoco1 on December 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Hahahahahaha………….Rush is talking about Eugene right now.

Cody1991 on December 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Has anyone ax’d Tiger.

rjoco1 on December 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

uh oh, where’s TRC when you need him?

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM

The bent ethics of the liberal elite.

Diversity trumps adultery. It trumps betrayal, lying, selfishness, greed, addiction.

There is no human suffering, no accountability, no fairness, no justice, no right and wrong, just diversity, diversity, DIVERSITY!

29Victor on December 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM

The great humor for me is blacks like ER somehow projecting blackness into Tiger Woods, and then wondering what on earth is wrong with him that he doesn’t “act black enough”.

Woods is, I believe, hald Taiwanese (Mom), and parts African-American, European (white), and native North American by his father. You have to go back to the Jim Crow south and the one-drop rule to find this perverted logic being used in public.

It is now widely accepted among blacks and other liberals (witness the orgy of racialism around Barack “1/2 Kansas Lily-white communist + 1/2 Kenyan-and-Arab = African American” Obama) that you’re basically “black” if you have any African heritage or if you say “I’m black”.

And even though he doesn’t actually say it (I didn’t read his idiotic column), Robinson seems to be certain that Tiger Woods should only be screwing black women, somehow. This, he also seems to believe, would be “better”.

Better for whom? I strongly suspect, as others have chirped, that he really means black men.

Jaibones on December 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM

gekkobear on December 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM
———————————————————–

Democrats are racists…. be they white or black.

ms on December 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Like y’all, I have no idea just how many notches Tiger has put in his belt, but one thing seems certain; when his wife gets done with him, he’ll have to borrow a hundred to play a little five dollar Nassau. She is gonna’ clean his clock!

GoldenEagle4444 on December 8, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Romeo13 on December 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM

You are arguing against my name, not my words. I invite your scrutiny. Be specific. What is your complaint against me? Support your statement with substance or look like the fool your mirror suggests that you are.

I’m not insensitive to any aspect of Tiger Wood’s heritage. Even if I were, you would be too stupid to prove it. (There’s a challenge…please accept it. I’m waiting for lunch delivery and have a few moments during with which I can make quick work of you.)

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM

He definitely has a “type.” LOL*

Dang, they are cookie cutter. Sort of funny, really.

AnninCA on December 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM

However, the latest rumor is that his wife has moved out.
Good move.
AnninCA on December 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Well, since her mother was taken to the hospital from the Woods’ house, I’d take those rumors with a pound of salt.

Buy Danish on December 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Isn’t it racist of Eugene Robinson to get so upset over the fact that Tiger Woods likes to have sex with white women?

What’s his beef? It’s a post racial world baby!

For someone who so casually slandered Obama’s opponents as racists to even care about the ethnicity of an adulterer’s mistresses speaks volumes about who the real racist is.

OxyCon on December 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM

While Eugene Robinson is a special brand of fool, I think you misinterpret his words.

He is not suggesting that Tiger is not “black enough.” He would refute such allegations vociferously; I’m sure of it. His typically sober, albeit whiny, disposition on issues of race makes these comments particularly curious.

Simply, I think Eugene Robinson grew up when it was downright ROUGH to be an unattractive black man. He is jealous and trying to veil that green-streak with pseudo compassion for fat girls with “almond eyes” or “broad noses.”

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Like the AP “white hoochie mama” article yesterday, this is just racist. (That part, I’m serious about.)

Furthermore, as a white woman with long straight hair, I’m offended. Where do I pick up my check?

capitalist piglet on December 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM

So let’s see, sexual preference is inborn. However, when a black athlete sleeps with white women sexuality is the product of social programming?

jhffmn on December 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Why don’t we just straight up admit that white women are more attractive?

I am a white man and I am attracted only to white women. Asians, hispanics, and blacks just don’t do it for me.

But personally I do prefer brunettes (and sometimes redheads) to blondes. Ew to the barbie look.

Seven Seas on December 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Tiger,
You are a racist. You could have used Robinson as a pimp. He could have offered great diversity. Red, white, Black, Yellow, Brown…. Men, Women etc… and made some money offering himself.

antisocial on December 8, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Sgt Steve on December 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM

So all accomplished golfers are control freaks and serial adulterers with a prediction for Barbies? Gee, I better get my kid out of golf presto.

Buy Danish on December 8, 2009 at 2:52 PM

capitalist piglet on December 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I have a few gray roots, so I am alleging age discrimination as well.

DaydreamBeliever on December 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Good catch, Ed. Robinson is contending that African-American women of questionable morals should have the right to be used in callously exploitative serial fashion by some rich whoredog cheating on both his wife as well as his many mistresses merely because the whoredog himself is one-quarter African-American? So, the infamously ingnominious “One-Drop Rule” employed by racists in this nation’s dark past to justify their discrimination against persons of any color at all, a rule which has apparently been ignominiously adapted by Mr. Robinson himself, now applies to..um, er semen distributed by adulterers as they exploit women too now, I take it? Eeeeew. Really, just…eeeeew!

leilani on December 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Ya gotta love politically correct infidelity. Are your hoochie-mommas diverse enough to pass the sniff test???

keebs on December 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

gekkobear on December 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Arane and profane.
———————————————————–

Democrats are racists…. be they white or black.

ms on December 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM

The idea that racism or bigotry is a hallmark of the left but an anamoly on the right is ridiculous. Only a poisoned-partisan-hack could believe that. Historically, Republicans and Democrats have used and abused Black Americans.

Please, prove me wrong.

If you can’t identify any bigots on both sides, you are a liar or a fool. It’s amazing to me that most Republicans seem unwilling to acknowledge the uptick in racist or at least racially-denigrating behavior on behalf of conservatives and Republicans since Obama’s election. Doing so does not diminish Republicans. Yet Repubs are wholly unwilling to consider the beam in our own eye.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM

If we’re going to deny ourselves the freedom to cheat on our spouses with only skinny, big-breasted blondes, then the terrorists have already won.

Cicero43 on December 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM

ding ding ding

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM

This is about SEX. Its not about politics. Its not about racism. Its not about lack of diversity. Its not about his childhood. Its not about his mom/dad blood mix. Its not about being part asian. Its not about being part black.

ITS ABOUT SEX. Is that so hard to understand?

jbh45 on December 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM

The Race Card:

I found something that reminds me of you.

ted c on December 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Why don’t we just straight up admit that white women are more attractive?

Because it isn’t true – there are a lot of very, very beautiful black women.

capitalist piglet on December 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Ummmmm, Dude used to sell and drive Buicks. The “Barbie Type” might be as Unconventional a thought as he could muster. Tiger at his freaky-deakyest.

Better Eugene Robinson headline might have been: “Woods can’t think outside the…… box“.

juanito on December 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Does robinson, a dirtbag who wrote that there was cannabalism going on in new orleans during katrina, think tiger should sleep with more asian women?

peacenprosperity on December 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM

The point is, this isn’t about race at all – and who is insisting on making it about race? Not conservatives.

Hypocrites on the left. Just hypocrites.

capitalist piglet on December 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM
—————————————————-

The Democrats are behind the Klan…..not the (R).

Democrats are racists….. be they white or black.

ms on December 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Eugene Robison: the epitome of affirmative action.

Bevan on December 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM

So we need an Affirmative Action program for adulterers? Great.

vcferlita on December 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Why not? We elected a president based on affirmative action.

mwdiver on December 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Really? Care to provide some examples? “Yo” doesn’t count.

Buy Danish on December 8, 2009 at 3:06 PM

And black women are EXTREMELY averse to interracial dating.

Theworldisnotenough on December 8, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Gee, I wish someone told me and my sister that.

mizflame98 on December 8, 2009 at 3:06 PM

“I believe you’re trying to seduce me, Mr Robinson.”
Eldrick Woods, “The Graduate”

Bevan on December 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Word on the street is Nasty Pelosi and Helen Thomas turned him down!

dhunter on December 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM

ITS ABOUT SEX. Is that so hard to understand?

jbh45 on December 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM
————————————————-

Nope… not at all.

However…. please note, it is the Democrats that ALWAYS make it about color (race).

ALWAYS…. Democrats are racists.

ms on December 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Why don’t we just straight up admit that white women are more attractive?
Because it isn’t true – there are a lot of very, very beautiful black women.

capitalist piglet on December 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM

———————————————————

And the most truly beautiful have white in their background somewhere.

ms on December 8, 2009 at 3:09 PM

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Sources please…

mizflame98 on December 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM

The libtards are just pissed he wasn’t hittin on Michelle!

dhunter on December 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM

And black women are EXTREMELY averse to interracial dating.

Theworldisnotenough on December 8, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Gee, I wish someone told me and my sister that.

mizflame98 on December 8, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Yeah. Hadn’t noticed that myself. ;)

Cody1991 on December 8, 2009 at 3:18 PM

The libtards are just pissed he wasn’t hittin on Michelle!

dhunter on December 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Tiger is a lowlife cad, but even he has standards

macncheez on December 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Sources please…

mizflame98 on December 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM

You totally busted me at my own game. Nice work.

The first part of my statement is absolutely anecdotal and a result of nothing more than my perceptions. With no proof, it’s useless to my further point.

I do stand by my suggestion that acknowledging rather than ignoring bigots, who are aberrant to the Republican Party, is not wise. Republicans should confront the bigotry that is easily recognizable since we have a black President. Doing so does could not subject us to any more stereotyping as racist.

Taft had a smart approach. He challenged Republicans to challenge themselves with regard to race. I challenge Republicans to come up with some other type of a response to liberal racism other than to say “see how racist liberals are.”

Thanks for helping me to clarify.

The Race Card on December 8, 2009 at 3:21 PM