Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:00 am on December 6, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

It’s time again for Hot Air readers to toast their favorite for  Obamateurism of the Week, and it’s been a boom week for selections, even if Obama was a bust with two different Prime Ministers this week.  He could always lay the blame for these onto the voters who selected an unprepared amateur for the Oval Office, but that would be — well, irresponsible. Be responsible and make your choice now!

Previous “winners”:

Got an Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me at [email protected] with the quote and the link to the Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.

Comments

What was wrong with the irresponsible end comment? Was it not true?

MikeA on December 6, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Definitely the cocktail napkin

blatantblue on December 6, 2009 at 9:05 AM

And the hits just keep on coming.
Three more years of this and we’ve got to find another source for our comedy material folks. How sublime.

OkieDoc on December 6, 2009 at 9:06 AM

The O’s constant bashing of the Bush admin, surely has to be a new low for any president.

JimK on December 6, 2009 at 9:10 AM

What about flipping off the mayor? We all know those hand movements aren’t simply part of his daily mannerisms because he only does it when he refers to the ‘enemy camp’.

libertylady on December 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM

What does he ever do that shows maturity? Reading GQ with his picture on the cover while he can’t decide on an Afghan strategy!

tim c on December 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM

libertylady on December 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM

We should all adopt the obama salute! He is such a baby!

tim c on December 6, 2009 at 9:15 AM

great choices this week….I would opt for all of the above…

picked the boom and bust cycle..always shifting blame away from him…but then, you could pick the last 2 with the same reason…

cmsinaz on December 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM

How many other times in US history has the presidency been an internship position? General Washington had no precedents to follow, but then he had just a wee bit more experience in actually making decisions.

Drained Brain on December 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM

I’m losing track of the timeline because the Ogabe errors are compounding, but was his decision to set/not set/set/not set an Afghan War timeline something that occurred last week? If so that is my vote.

Bishop on December 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM

None of the above —

I’d vote for forgetting that he told McChrystal that his mission was to defeat the Taliban.

Purple Fury on December 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Purple Fury on December 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM

good point…

cmsinaz on December 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM

An irresponsible end to Iraq. Sometimes an Obamateurism can ring true.

conservnut on December 6, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Any of those would be a good choice, and it was hard to choose just one. Unlike Obama, however, I do make decisions. I went with the irresponsible end. I have no doubt he is disappointed that we didn’t lose that war while we still had the chance.

backwoods conservative on December 6, 2009 at 9:24 AM

This was a tough one. I went with ‘bringing the war to an irresponsible end.’ The F22 photo op thing could have been on the list too.

Can hardly wait until next week….

Urban Infidel on December 6, 2009 at 9:25 AM

backwoods conservative on December 6, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Right, to him an irresponsible end there would be a victory.

conservnut on December 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I voted for the Canada thing. Since I’m Canadian. But they were all pretty horrendous.

mjk on December 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Drained Brain on December 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM

‘Tis true. Then again, military leadership tends to do that for ya.

mjk on December 6, 2009 at 9:28 AM

What about claiming Executive Privilege for the White House Social Secretary? I guess the napkin picture holds thousands of words on the State Dinner crashers. Would calling it Gate-gate expose me as an amateur too?

Mark30339 on December 6, 2009 at 9:28 AM

I mean who holds the cocktail napkin in the air like that?

blatantblue on December 6, 2009 at 9:29 AM

the cocktail napkin stuck to a glass full of water.

an insult wrapped in a surrender….

ted c on December 6, 2009 at 9:29 AM

an insult wrapped in a surrender….

ted c

Double ++1 !

Urban Infidel on December 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Snubbing the Canadian PM. Dumb Power in action.

DarkCurrent on December 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM

clearly boom and bust, the man hasn’t the foggiest idea about economics, other than the ideas outlined by Marx. Chances of meaningful recovery with this clown in office is slim to none and slim is getting ready to leave town.

Daveyardbird on December 6, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Drained Brain on December 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM

I’m with you Drained. The volumes of this stuff is too alarming to be funny any more. Historians won’t call this another New Deal, they’ll call it the New Titanic.

Mark30339 on December 6, 2009 at 9:34 AM

The napkin in the drink showed true amateurism; the rest, except for “irresponsible end”, can be charged off to political calculation. Freudians slips can happen to anyone. Obo has shown that he thinks the whole war on terror is irresponible.

BillyGoatGruff on December 6, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Obama’s Afghanistan Defeat America Speech.

maverick muse on December 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM

The “We are bringing the war in Iraq to an irresponsible end” comment strikes me as a Freudian slip.

Freud himself said these “mistakes” are:

not accidental, that they require more than physiological explanations, that they have a meaning and can be interpreted, and that one is justified in inferring from them the presence of restrained or repressed intentions and intentions.

Add to that his narcissistic personality disorder and we have a President who should be in a rubber room, not the White House.

tru2tx on December 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM

While lying about Afghan troop levels is more dastardly my vote is for the cocktail napkin toast. Ben Dover Barry is a major dork and that photo reveals him as the asshammer we know he is.

Drink up President Urkel.

DeweyWins on December 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Nothing on the list compares to the “policy” announcement at West Point – where he announced a troop increase that will be in place before 12 months before drawdowns begin, allthewhile bashing Bush like a resentful teenager whose first choice date for the prom turned him down. That is amateurism of the most dangerous and damaging kind.

ProfessorMiao on December 6, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I had to go with blaming Rumsfeld because even Bambi’s cult members are beginning to get tired of “It’s all Boooooosh’s fault.”

DDT on December 6, 2009 at 9:41 AM

no, DDT, I don’t agree that the Bambi cult is tiring of the Bush blame game. I don’t know of a single black person in So. Virginia who believes that Bambi isn’t anything other than the 2d coming. really.

kelley in virginia on December 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Wow so many to choose from, it was hard to decide. Damn.

mike_NC9 on December 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Without a doubt, blaming his predecessors.

It’s your war Barry, own it.

hawkdriver on December 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM

The “We are bringing the war in Iraq to an irresponsible end” is not an Obamateurism.

He simply stated his intentions.

Troika37 on December 6, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Lying about Rumsfeld. And I’m glad Rumsfeld gave this clown the smackdown he deserves.

Key West Reader on December 6, 2009 at 9:48 AM

kelley in virginia on December 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM

The other two officers I’m billeted with turned on him pretty quickly with the handling of the Afghan theater. I know for them, it hit close to home and is more understandable, but give it time. “Everyone” is starting to get buyers remorse. Honests folks are anyway.

hawkdriver on December 6, 2009 at 9:55 AM

come on, there has to be a way for the powerpoint debacle and Afghanistan in there.

rob verdi on December 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I had not seen the napkin stuck to the glass! That was just funny!

Wow. How could something that stupid happen to anyone? I don’t know I’m not around a great deal of toasting so maybe it’s common. But it sort of reminds me of toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

petunia on December 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Bishop on December 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I’m with Bishop.

ladyingray on December 6, 2009 at 10:08 AM

kelley in virginia on December 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I give most blacks a pass on this. Obama is a different question for them than for me. I fully understand why having a black man as president means so much. And since most blacks think dems have their backs it just isn’t surprising, nor is it particularly insulting to me. It just is what it is.

I really do feel bad though that the worst President in history happens to be black. African Americans deserve better.

petunia on December 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM

“boom and bust cycles”, but under protest.

Maybe it’s your choice of starting and ending times in which you consider entries for this, but how on earth can you ignore the farcical “jobs summit”?

I apologize for how long this will make this post, but having heard Rush discuss it, I think he hit the nail on the head concerning the summit and our “profits to earnings” Unprecedented’s utter cluelessness regarding the economy:

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I just had a chance to watch a little bit more of what he said, and let me translate this for you, Snerdley.  I’m watching it with Snerdley and it’s fun because Snerdley is sitting there shouting and muttering and all that at the television set with every sentence Obama says — and I, of course, just sit there and study it.  “Hmm, hmm, hmm.”  And basically what Obama said today was that he doesn’t know how to stimulate growth in the private sector.  He doesn’t know how to do it. He has to bring in a bunch of people to now segregate in groups, and he’s gonna check back with them later this afternoon to get their ideas.  He doesn’t know how to do it.  I mean, if you know how to watch these things as I do, that’s what just happened here.  Now, what Obama wants people to think is he’s got his sleeves rolled up and he’s working hard on it and he knows that growth can only come in the private sector. That’s what he says. He’s saying all the right things.

But what he’s really saying is he needs to convene all these people and he doesn’t know how to do it himself.  The reason he’s convening all these people is it’s a circus. This is a show, and this arrogant little guy, he just said (doing impression), “All right, you segregate into your groups. I’m going to be back later this afternoon to get your reports — and I want details! I want details.”  What’s he doing now? Where did he go?  Go off to have lunch, play tiddlywinks in the Oval Office? What did he do?  All these groups segregate and so forth, but you must hear this.  What…? It’s so timely. It is a godsend for all of you in this audience to hear this.  If you have doubted me on occasion in my contention that what is happening in the US private sector is intentional, if you have doubted me when I have suggested to you that Obama looks at this country with a chip on his shoulder — it’s unfair, it is unjust, it is it is immoral; there’s no equality, there’s no fairness — all of this is wrapped up in this quote.  And those of you who own small businesses were attacked.  You were blamed for the current joblessness and economic crisis that we face.

OBAMA:  Despite the progress we’ve made, many businesses are still skittish about hiring.  Some are still digging themselves out of the losses they incurred over the past year.  Many have figured out how to squeeze more productivity out of fewer workers.  And that cost-cutting has become embedded in their operations and in their culture.  That may result in good profits, but it’s not translating into hiring and so that’s the question that we have to ask ourselves today: How do we get businesses to start hiring again?

RUSH: (pause) A little dead air never hurt anybody here, folks.  So what businesses normally do… What this man pretends not to understand is that the objective of a business is not to hire people so that he looks good.  The objective of a business is not to raise employment so that Obama’s poll numbers go up.  The first objective of a business is to stay in business.  If that doesn’t happen, all the rest is academic.  Most people, other than the… Well, I’m not going to characterize them the way I think about them.  Other than the people that live off everybody else in these so-called nonprofits.  But everybody in business needs a profit to stay in business.  We are in a recession, sir! We are in a horribly rotten, bad, recession.  It is a struggle to stay in business.  People cannot raise prices. The unemployed cannot buy.

It is a struggle to stay in business.  It is a struggle to show a profit!  A profit is the only way to stay in business. I mean, you can borrow, you can do that, but in a climate like this if you can even get credit you’re just digging yourself into a hole.  So he goes out there today — and this was at the beginning of his remarks. He goes out there today and basically chastises you in small business for being greedy!  With sales down, you are greedy!  You can’t raise prices, your sales are down, and you have now found a way to enrich yourself at the expense of “workers” because you now have a new culture.  Embedded in your culture, you are making your existing workers work harder. So you are becoming a sweatshop!

You are not hiring new people because you are greedy, and you want your profits, and we’ve gotta do something about that.  How do we make you start hiring people?  What Obama wants out of this is further class envy.  He wants to ramp up the anti-business sentiment that exists in this country, particularly among the unemployed.  He wants the unemployed mad at you; not at him, or government, or Democrats in Congress.  He wants everybody who is about to lose a job — everybody who’s overworked, everybody who isn’t getting a raise, everybody who’s getting job salary cuts — blaming business. Not him. Not government. Not policy.  This is traditional, it is a tactic out of the well-worn Democrat Party playbook.  Hell, Democrat Party playbook?  This is a page out of the leftist worldwide playbook.  Listen to this sound bite again.

RUSH:  Stop the tape right there.  “Squeeze” productivity.  Squeeze productivity, squeeze workers! Make you work harder at no additional pay! Squeeze productivity.  Productivity is the objective!  Something has to be produced.  Something has to be produced and in significant quantities or levels that enough is paid to keep the business going!  We’re in a recession and yet this man insists on blaming you so that you will get mad at your boss or even small business owners. He wants you mad at the business sector in general.  Here’s the rest of it.

OBAMA:  And that cost-cutting has become embedded in their operations and in their culture.

RUSH:  Stop the tape.  Cost-cutting and wage cutting for the pursuit of profit — which is evil — has now become embedded in your culture.  I hope you realize, those of you in small business, how you are being targeted today.  I hope you realize what this summit has as its primary purpose.  Oh, yeah, he’s saying all the right things. “We know that real recovery will only come in the private sector” and so forth, and yet let’s go trash it.  Let’s get as many people in this country as angry at businessmen and businesswomen as we can.  (doing Obama impression) “Not me!  I don’t want ’em blaming me.  I don’t want ’em blaming Nancy or Harry.  Blame, uhhh, Walmart,” and then this, the big piece de resistance.

OBAMA: That may result in good profits, but it’s not translating into hiring and so that’s the question that we have to ask ourselves today: How do we get businesses to start hiring again?

RUSH:  I’ll take a stab at that.  Get the hell out of their lives! Cease and desist on this debacle known as health care reform.  Stop any precedence of a carbon tax under the hoax premise of “saving the planet.”  Start talking about tax cuts. Stop spending these people’s children and grandchildren into debt that they’ll never recover from.  That’s how you do it!  You basically have to quit, sir.  If you want to revive the private sector, resign.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  A couple of more sound bites from Obama’s professorial lecture to the students where he told them to gather and come up with ideas while he’s out playing golf and he’ll check back with them later.  Here’s the first of these additional two.

OBAMA:  I want to be clear.  While I believe that government has a critical role in creating the conditions for economic growth, ultimately true economic recovery is only going to come from the private sector.  We don’t have enough public dollars to fill the hole of private dollars that was created as a consequence of the crisis.

RUSH:  Uh, wait a minute, now.  Just a year ago, almost a year ago, he said only government could fix the problem, and now we don’t have enough public dollars to fill the hole that private dollars created as a consequence of the crisis?  Uh, true economic recovery is only going to come from the private sector.  Not as long as you’re around with these policies, sir.  Not as long as you are around proposing your agenda and passing it.  Finally, Coach Obama sends the attendants out to their little huddle groups.

OBAMA:  I need everybody to bring their A-game here today.  I’m going to be asking some tough questions, I will be listening for some good answers and I don’t want to just brainstorm up at 30,000 feet.  I want details in our discussion today.  I’m looking for specific recommendations that can be implemented that will spur on job growth as quickly as possible.  I want to be clear.  We won’t overcome our unemployment challenge in just a few hours this afternoon.  I assure you there is extraordinary skepticism that any discussions like this can actually produce results.  I’m well aware of that.  I don’t mind skepticism.  If I listened to the skeptics I wouldn’t be here, but I am confident that we’ll make progress.

RUSH:  “I want details.  I’m looking for specific recommendations.  I want to be clear.”  None of it’s gonna work.  Bring their A-game.  Folks, the only way that somebody can bring their A game is if somebody’s got the guts to say, “Mr. President, you need to stop your agenda. It’s your agenda that’s causing the problem, sir.  Have you considered resigning?  Maybe go run the UN.”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  This sound bite from Obama today, this, folks, is the clincher, this is how we know the whole thing today is strictly BS.

OBAMA:  If there are things that we’re doing here in Washington that are inhibiting you then we want to know about.

RUSH:  That’s all you need to know, this is a dog-and-pony show; it is a scam; it is a sham.  In fact, it is a golden oldie.  I have to think they’re doing this out of panic and the unemployment number’s going to come out tomorrow and it’s going to be up.  His numbers are cratering and I have to think here that this is not good, you say things like this and go out there and bash small business and greedy profiteers and so forth, and then say “if we’re inhibiting you in any way,” your whole administration is a giant inhibition standing in the way of all kinds of progress, on purpose.  That’s why all this makes me livid.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Look at it this way, folks.  Would you hire Barack Obama to run your business?  Well, then why let him run your business?  Would you hire him as an employee in your business?  Why let him be part of your business?  He’s admitting he doesn’t know anything about it today with his summit.

END TRANSCRIPT

ya2daup on December 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Hey! Is common to use PAPER napkins at state dinners? Were they at McDonalds? I’ve been to a few really formal dinners. No paper at the table. Paper!

petunia on December 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM

ya2daup on December 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Thanks for that. I normally hate the long posts but that one was worth it.

The only time I ever listened to Rush was the CPAC speech last year. That was enough to know he’s a smart guy. I normally torture myself with Levin’s screaming ;-).

gh on December 6, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Snubbing our Canadian allies, worst move by far.

The dude is absolutely clueless.

FireBlogger on December 6, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Going after Rumsfeld.

I mean… Rumsfeld. Like him or loathe him, Rummy isn’t likely to sit there and take it.

You’d think 0bama would have learned that tangling with Darth Cheney…

Mew

acat on December 6, 2009 at 10:47 AM

petunia on December 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Gotta remember that they were outside in a tent!!!!! I just cracked myself up! This whole WH from Jan 20, 2009 until now and probably in the future, is just so……………..clueless. I don’t see them improving. They fire the folks that know what to do in these circumstances. They refuse to take instruction on anything. Don’t they know that we are laughing at them?

BetseyRoss on December 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Bishop on December 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM
I’m with Bishop.

ladyingray on December 6, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Me too, unless Ed wants to start a new category – criminal stupidities.

ProfessorMiao on December 6, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Definitely the napkin but I didn’t know that was the PM of India… I thought that was his Czar of Swamis

CC

CapedConservative on December 6, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Obama: Dope and Blame!

csdeven on December 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Why accept responsibility for your own actions when you can blame the previous administration. Putz.

kingsjester on December 6, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I am soooooooo proud of the president.

jukin on December 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Geesh! This gets more and more difficult every week.

ZeeMI on December 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM

‘Napkin Gate’ (at the risk of being shunned for encouraging the whole ‘gate’ thingy)…

And why you may ask… Because it will go so well as the final image of a vid-clip I will be creating for the Zero’s 1 year anniversary as POTUS… I imagine a slowly appearing ‘God I miss Bush’ over this little gem.

W may have at times been labeled the idiot that was missing from a village in Texas… But Odumbsh*t is a world class MORON! No doubt.

RalphyBoy on December 6, 2009 at 11:35 AM

It’s a good thing he’s so smart or else people would start thinking he’s a mindless dolt.

Mojave Mark on December 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM

petunia on December 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM

..it is instructive that the responses to all of this week’s gaffes are fairly evenly distributed. Maybe the Pantload-in-Chief and his band of Merry Miscreants is finally hitting stride.

But, precisely for the reasons that petunia points out, I opted for this. Also, the glass of water is so..so..so..wedding-reception-held-in-a-Holiday-Inn.

He’s the guest who’s tortured into saying something nice about the bride and groom but blows it big time with some me-too mumbling.

VoyskaPVO on December 6, 2009 at 11:37 AM

ya2daup on December 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Thanks… Not enought time to read it all now, but a skim shows that Rush has Obee’s number big time.

Kinda on topic… Me and a buddy took an outta work friend to the diner late last night. Saturday around 11:00 the place use to be packed. Crickets last night. That is new. As recent as a month or so ago the diners here in Jersey were still looking pretty good, lately it seems hit and miss. Slowing down is hard to do. Rehiring may be harder under Obullsh*tter’s leadership (ha!)…

RalphyBoy on December 6, 2009 at 11:45 AM

As time goes by, it gets harder and harder to pick which one of Obama’s stupid moves is the most … stupid.

Dhuka on December 6, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Good Deal! A wide range of selections indicating that Obama is amateur is so many areas of public life..The most amateur thing that Obama does is Blame His Predecessor. It happens all the time.

ExpressoBold on December 6, 2009 at 11:57 AM

None of the above. Obama’s moment in the sun this week was having Desiree Rogers as his administration’s social secretary, and then covering for the bimbo when she (and her office) were responsible for one of the biggest fuck-ups in White House history. He throws three SEALs to the ACLU crocodiles, but digs his heels in to protect Ms. Rogers (who is one of his Chicago crowd). The thought occurs to wonder whether this crop of Secret Service agents will ever feel compelled to throw their bodies between Mr. and Mrs. Doofus and an assassin’s bullet (or dynamite belt if the assassin’s name is anything like Tareq), like agents did during the Kennedy assassination or the Reagan shooting. I hope not. I don’t think any Secret Service agent should have to forfeit his or her life because of Obama’s racism in protecting an obviously incompetent person of color.

NahnCee on December 6, 2009 at 12:45 PM

P.S. I have been trying to figure out if Obama is stupid or evil. Initially I thought he was evil and doing his damndest to bring down America using our own system against us. The gate-crashers incident begins to convince me that the whole bunch of them are just stupid, since allowing that to happen can’t be seen as a pre-planned evil thing.

NahnCee on December 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM

“This is the first time in history an African American President of the United States has given a toast at a State Dinner with Toilet Paper Stuck To His Shoe. It is only fitting that your nation… India, right? … be so honored.”

Haiku Guy on December 6, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Giving the enemy 18 months to hole up.

John the Libertarian on December 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM

NahnCee on December 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Perhaps the Salahis were left off the list to save Obama from having to explain how he chooses his friends. Take a second look.

13blackcats on December 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I think that snubbing the sitting Canadian PM is more egregious than lying about Rumsfeld. We fully expected the latter. The former was still a shock to many.

SKYFOX on December 6, 2009 at 2:09 PM

You need to add “All of the Above” as a choice! He needs to watch the movie Protocol. At least he’d learn some basics.

LonelyMassRepublican on December 6, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Ladyingray,

Thanks you so much for the wonderful care package for my Detachment. Everyone loved all of the stuff you sent. We’re all smiling so much “brighter” because of the things you picked out for us. :-)

Hawk

hawkdriver on December 6, 2009 at 2:09 PM

I voted for the Harper snub because it denotes how clueless to history and all else this Teenger in Chief is.

However, this is a Freudian slip of major proportions

“We are bringing the war in Iraq to an irresponsible end.”

…from a…Harvard graduate…Harvard be ashamed of what you produce in the name of PC.

Schadenfreude on December 6, 2009 at 2:18 PM

The Prezisadunce couldn’t bow to the Indian PM, so he waved a white flag.He just can’t help it. This Chicago-thug is a girlyman

macncheez on December 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM

“We are bringing the war in Iraq to an irresponsible end.”

The TOTUS acted stupidly.

Left Coast Right Mind on December 6, 2009 at 3:46 PM

.. so many choices

AZfederalist on December 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM

petunia on December 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I blame the Secret Service.

Red State State of Mind on December 6, 2009 at 4:40 PM

So many choices.

You would think Obama would be growing into the job a little bit!

Then again, he never did grow into those ears of his.

David2.0 on December 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Cary Grant he is not.

argos on December 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I musta missed the Af-Pak thing.

He had Russia there? The same Russia that is working against us with Iran who is working with those fighting us in Iraq and very very possibly in Afghanistan as well?

Yeah, the Russians won’t pass this along.

At least Roosevelt didn’t know he had Russians in his meetings.

– The Cat

P.S. This guy is a Traitor at worst and at least Criminally Negligent. Nothing Amateur about it!

MirCat on December 6, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Went with snubbing the Canadian PM. All I heard from these Libtards during the campaign and right after the election was how President Bush had “alienated” our allies and how The One and the Democrats were going to strengthen our diplomacy, blah blah blah.

The napkin on the glass was a good one though. The man’s just plain goofy…don’t know how they get “cool” out of him.

Dr. ZhivBlago on December 6, 2009 at 11:56 PM

The Obamateurism that keeps on giving is the one where he thinks he really is Presidential simply because he’s occupying the office; If this is true, then the Pope is really God Himself!

Cybergeezer on December 7, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Drink up President Urkel.

DeweyWins on December 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Making butt jokes about the Precedent is too funny.

Blacksmith8 on December 7, 2009 at 2:31 PM