Quotes of the day

posted at 10:37 pm on November 23, 2009 by Allahpundit

“Asked why she is a better candidate than her Republican primary opponent Assemblyman Chuck DeVore (R-Calif.), Fiorina said that a woman stands a better chance of defeating Boxer.

“‘With all due respect and deep affection for white men, I am married to one,’ Fiorina said at a breakfast at Americans for Tax Reform. ‘But [Barbara Boxer] knows how to beat them in California, she has done it over and over and over again.’”

***
“But it’s certainly not dirty pool for Fiorina to note the conventional wisdom, that for some women voters, or for some moderates, a female candidate is more appealing. Maybe it shouldn’t be that way, but it does, indeed, seem to be that way. (If you buy the conventional wisdom — which you don’t have to. But I don’t see the sin in noting that conventional wisdom.)

“And let me note: When Sarah Palin was attracting large swaths of previously-Obama-leaning women, no one objected and jumped up and down shouting ‘It’s not right that women are now inclined to vote Republican just because Sarah Palin is a woman! I renounce these votes!’

“If I remember right: We were all more than eager to accept those votes, even if they were cast for supposedly-bad reasons. In fact, I remember being positively giddy about that myself.”

***
“Now look just at Republicans: Republican men deem Palin ‘qualified’ by a margin of 60-38. But Republican women? Not even half think she is qualified: only 49%. 50% of Republican women say Palin is unqualified for the job.

“If you like Palin – well go ahead. It’s a free country. But quit saying that ‘the people’ love Sarah Palin.

“They don’t. Actually, they quite dislike her. The longer they know her, the more they dislike her. And even more than they dislike her, they do not respect her. That reaction of dislike and disrespect is most concentrated among American women.

“Sarah’s constituency is a relatively small cohort of conservative men. I offended a lot of these people last week by suggesting that there was some sexual dynamic at work in the enthusiasm for the politician whom Rush Limbaugh used to describe as ‘Governor Babe.’ So let’s put it this way: Whatever impulse it is that so excites Palin supporters, it is not shared by their wives.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Today’s Sarah Facebook is a fun read, btw. It’s definitely a “statement” on going forward.

Lots of hints about what’s next. *hehe

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Yesterday, Fred Thompson noted to Jerry on their show that Palin keeps proving how important INSTINCT is in a leader, that Palin’s instincts prove consistently that she makes a far superior executive than Obama is being, that her experience as Alaska’s Governor proved as well.

Conservatives can trust Palin’s instinctive discernment between what enables and what disables our strong Constitutional Republic.

+1000 to Fred. This is exactly why I like Palin, and why — unless someone else can prove themselves more worthy — she is my candidate in 2012. Her libertarian-leaning conservative instincts are rock solid and have served her quite well in public office thus far. This is why I feel secure about her even as she “studies up” as she has been advised to do by her detractors. I can trust that, even if she’s not an expert in a particular area, she has the courage of her convictions and will do the right thing after weighing the options. I also feel she has a keen nose for who is trustworthy and who isn’t and would — unlike W. — surround herself with people who are not just competent in their respective spheres of expertise but also of possess good character and sound judgment. Like attracts like. Sarah Palin is honest and hard-working and I trust that her team would share these traits.

People tend to get a little too hung up on the intellect thing. Is Palin an intellectual? Probably not. But then I don’t think Obama is an intellectual either. She is, however, intelligent with a reportedly photographic memory and a sponge-like ability to absorb new information and master complex subjects. She is unafraid of hard work (in fact seems to seek it out). She has integrity, she has principles, visions, confidence. She is not afraid of conflict or making tough decisions. She admits her mistakes. She is optimistic about this country she loves and its future. All of these things are part of a larger package that defines a great leader.

NoLeftTurn on November 24, 2009 at 9:14 AM

The same socialism refusing to teach elementary students the fundamentals (reading, writing, arithmetic), imposing Marxist ideology instead, is the political force propagandizing “trust the elitists” to know better than the common sense. Sophistry knows better than wisdom how to corrupt and ruin the rule of law into impotence. PC.

Palin’s accent is politically incorrect.

Palin’s accent provides an obvious battle ground on which Constitutional preservation is under attack by Marxist powers.

The same instinctive response from fair minded Americans who stood behind Joe Wurzelbacher when Obama, Inc. attacked him personally for his question (Isn’t that Socialism) with the “I’m Joe the Plumber” reaction, rallies behind Sarah Palin’s “You betcha!” If manicured hands are so smug as to refuse to shake the clean hand with a trace of laborious grit under the nails, to hell with sophistry, and don’t take me down with you. I won’t get in that elitist hand basket.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:15 AM

The one place where she can’t go back is that she’s ideological more than experienced at this point.

Unlike Obama, Sarah’s not an ideologue.

Basilsbest on November 24, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Even at this point, Palin has more executive experience than MackDaddy. And we see what PrecedentMackDaddy spend his waking hours doing.

When Ed has his MackDaddy amatuer hour vote, just scroll down and look at all the previous votes. That list represents 4-5 each. He such a buffon.

davidk on November 24, 2009 at 9:18 AM

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Yes, but the attitude of the union organizer who is big with Obama from SEIU recently wrote a piece that lays out their program. They are convinced that the “way to win” people is by unionizing. Then, the “little people” will shift loyalties.

Probably right, too.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:19 AM

That’s what I meant by talking Barbie.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Touche. My comment was to the continued use of the “Barbie” or “caribou Barbie” adjective easily adapted by women all over. This does a disservice to women in politics.

For the record, the McCain people were/are your run-of-the-mill political machinery. Control, control, control. Look at Axelrod still stalking Obama, his top-dawg client he ushered into the WH. But the McCain campaign can’t be blamed for everything. Fact is, and as a former HRC supporter you’d know, the press is horribly sexist towards female politicians and the more attractive they are the more they’ll sexually objectify you. Hillary had to be portrayed as sneaky, lying, untrustful..Sarah’s attractive and a former beauty queen so she must be stupid, ditzy and in-over-her-head. You get the point.

RepubChica on November 24, 2009 at 9:19 AM

NoLeftTurn

Agreed.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:19 AM

davidk on November 24, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Well, my gut guess is that there’s only one first kiss. A lot of people regret Obama’s lack of experience.

They won’t go for a second dose.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Hillary had to be portrayed as sneaky, lying, untrustful

I agree. Course, the GOP mantra from long ago just had to be dusted off on that one.

It’s a shame. I think Hillary is actually one of the most forthright politicians we have today. That’s precisely why the insiders didn’t want her, too.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM

RepubChica

Touché!

Pigs flew over the cuckoo nest for Madeline Albright, sex kitten.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM

They won’t go for a second dose.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Ouch. That’s an image I could’ve done without. :}

But good anaolgy.

davidk on November 24, 2009 at 9:26 AM

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM

A little forthright Hillary for you:

I’m not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president.

Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.

The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president.

Loxodonta on November 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Hillary is actually one of the most forthright politicians

It Takes a Village nanny state
HillaryCare that prohibited input from opponents
“vast right-wing conspiracy”
“That requires a willing suspension of disbelief”/rejecting facts
“Reset”-Overcharge

The only thing ideologically separating Hillary from Obama is the depth of antipathy between them against American oppositional elements.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Yeah,, HRC’s a work horse. The women was born to tear up a path somewhere. Hillary and sarah are the only two women of late who’ve tried to shatter the glass ceiling of the Presidency/VPresidency. Even former VP candidate, Geraldine Ferraro, said the atmosphere back in the 80′s wasn’t as bad as it was for HRC and Sarah approaching the year 2010. They got some serious knocking by the press..God knows if they were to be this eager and vicious towards some men we’d never have elections, everyone’d be so terrified of voting.

RepubChica on November 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM

That’s what I meant by talking Barbie.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Oh yeah?

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM
RepubChica on November 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM

That was very mean of you two.

Good job!

Loxodonta on November 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Loxodonta on November 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Tis the past. She’s moved on. So have I. And we’ll never agree on the Clintons contributions to this country.

I remain a solid Clintonite. Interestingly, I see more connections between Palin and Clinton than between Obama and Clinton.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:37 AM

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM

And, still a socialist.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:38 AM

And, still a socialist.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Socially liberal, fiscal conservative.

Ditto for me.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:39 AM

the insiders didn’t want her

The insiders were finished with Bill, and she’s his tag-along in their own “2 fer 1″ marketing ploy.

Bill was awful, and led us into 9/11. No reason for any American to ask for more of the same. So far as the insiders were concerned, they wanted complete control (Obama), not simply the ability to manipulate (Hillary) a very strong willed woman who as president would have relied heavily upon Bill for advise rather than carry out orders 100% from the powers of global governance without asking any questions. Those insiders chose Obama because he is their perfect Pinocchio. And Hillary remains the bitter woman she’s always been with her own plot to yet run again (against Obama) for POTUS.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM

s c

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Nah*….She ran, she lost, and she’s going to finish out her career either in the cabinet or as a senator. I see no interest from her in any kind of end run at this point.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Fiscally conservative socialists rebuilt Italy and Germany after WWI, Fascist and Nazi eugenicists who liberally provided “jobs and population control”.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Never, never, never in my life did I think there were “Elitists in the U.S. ala France, Britain etc who looked down on the peasant class. But now the truth has made me see the huge gulf between me and the ivy league, snob class in the east & west. Sarah is the litmus test. Never once have these Yah Yahs said what policy position of hers they oppose, they just say she is unqualified, shallow thinker, silly etc. Well let the games begin; The Great Unwashed Nothings (GUNS) against the Elite and Effete as personified by the Great Wun!…Obummer. …………..GO SARAH!

Herb on November 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM

With all due respect to capable and competent women everywhere, Carly Fiorina should be the LAST person to be questioning qualifications of other women. What did Hewlett-Packard’s balance sheet look like when she was its CEO?

Steve Z on November 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM

I see no interest from her in any kind of end run

“And she lived happily ever after.” LOL, ever the marketer.

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:46 AM

fiscal conservative.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Take off the blinders. Socialized healthcare is not even close to being fiscally conservative.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Well, to be frank, they never really could articulate why they thought Obama was superior, either.

They kept talking about his Harvard degree and calling him a “constitutional lawyer.” Heaven’s the guy picked up a gig teaching for awhile. He was anything BUT a professor in the real sense.

Obama’s base is pretty much a group of wanna-be’s, very impressed by labels.

I suppose it comes from being raised in that kind of consumer environment, where everything is about the label.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Personally, I think if they’d offered a low-cost hospitalization public option, they’d have blown the top off with popularity with people.

But the plans they have cooked up? A disaster. They’ll lose the next election over this one.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM

maverick muse on November 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM

After they confiscated the citizen’s guns.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM

There are vast cultural differences within our country, and many different regional and local accents. Often these divide us in petty, silly and bigoted ways.

Loxodonta on November 24, 2009 at 7:29 AM

Having grown up in Upper Michigan, Sarah’s “accent” is a non-issue for me. I listened to the debates last fall rather than watching them. Neither person’s accent was an issue; what they said was. I thought Sarah nailed Biden time after time on facts and particulars whereas he came across as a condescending and ignorant ass.

I see her continuing to grow, learn, and apply what she’s learned and that is a good thing.

Returning to accents, what I do find annoying and condescending in politicians is when they attempt to go all folksy with we, the “ignurnt rubes”, by speaking in their hackneyed idea of the local dialect. Hillary and Barack are the two most egregious offenders and they reek of insincerity every time they do this. But that is part and parcel of their personalities and their ethics, both of which are riddled with insincerity and falsehood.

ya2daup on November 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM

The government is the problem, not the solution.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM

OMG, more Frum droppings! I feel dirty just having clicked on the link — I wish there had been a warning. No doubt the top of his pointy head will blow off when the poll numbers move the other way.

littleguy on November 24, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Tis the past.
I remain a solid Clintonite.
AnninCA on November 24, 2009

Tis the past.
Whitewater.
Missing FBI files found in Hillary’s possession.
Travelgate/Billy Dale.
Vince Foster.
Hillarycare.
VWRC.
Knowing about Monica and lying to the press.
Carpetbagging a NY senate seat.
Utter incompetence as Sec. of State.
etc., etc., etc.
Tis the past.
Tell me, troll, do you remove the blinders when you go to bed or do they help focus your dreams as well?

SKYFOX on November 24, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Socially liberal, fiscal conservative.

Ditto for me.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:39 AM

BS, Ann. UHC is neither socially liberal or fiscally conservative. This is where Blue Dogs are the biggest liars.

alliebobbitt on November 24, 2009 at 9:59 AM

What did Hewlett-Packard’s balance sheet look like when she was its CEO?

Steve Z on November 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM

The “Peter Principle”.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I’ll tell you guys like I tell progressive bloggers who love to hoot at Palin fans as ignorant.

You’re foolish to continue the divisiveness.

You’re gonna lose doing that.

BUT, my guess is that it will fall on deaf ears. It sure has with the left. They have managed to offend everyone. Guess it’s the right’s turn.

Meanwhile, I think many people like me will reject all of you! LOL*

We’re sick of it.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Ah ha.

ya2daup on November 24, 2009 at

Yes, indeed.

Loxodonta on November 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Another oxymoron when talking about a politician – socially liberal, fiscally conservative. This is impossible unless you keep your socially liberal views out of your duties of governing. When you try to implement liberal policies and use public funds, i.e. taxes, to pay for those liberal policies then you are no longer a conservative of any kind.

Sporty1946 on November 24, 2009 at 10:07 AM

NoLeftTurn on November 24, 2009 at 9:14 AM

I AM FRED THOMPSON AVID SUPPORTER.

IF THE BOSS’ INSTINCT SAYS PALIN IT IS … THEN PALIN IT IS.

FRED T – THE ONLY GUY I TRUST AT THE MOMENT.

TheAlamos on November 24, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Simple sporty. I have no problem with Palin’s pro-life viewpoint. If she were elected, I’d assume, too, she’d appoint conservative Supreme Court justices. However, she wouldn’t be allowed to question them on how they might rule on Roe VS. Wade. They don’t speak to hypotheticals. Moreover, Obama is the president and will get to appoint his own candidates, who would be decidedly more liberal.

My point is that question is pretty much irrelevant to me as a voter. Her stance doesn’t bother me, and she made it clear in her book that she does not share the hard-edged viewpoint of so many on the far right.

Ditto for gay rights. Her story in her book about her good girl buddy who is gay was fine with me. She’s very tolerant and definitely not into gay-bashing like some on the right are. She’s not homophobic.

I don’t see her as a cultural war maven in the least. I do see her as very similar to Reagan philosophically and Clinton pragmatically. Slow down the spending.

You slow down the spending, you are going to naturally get government back to a palatable size for most Americans. We’re not interested in the European socialism that is coming out of Democrats. We’re not interested in going back to the right-wing culture wars, either.

So, no, I’d disagree with you. I think that a lot of us know exactly what we like and don’t like.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Frum (no matter how much you like him or dislike him) has a point.
Men like her, women don’t. Bottom line.

nickj116 on November 24, 2009 at 2:02 AM

People keep pushing that position and yet never seem to want to explain the number of women who are showing up at these book signings. I see a lot of young women as well as older women. I could agree that the “feminist” types may not like her but in their eyes her abortion position is the sin. Untess Palin buys into their perceived right to unilaterally gut their unborn babies she may never win them over. One can only wonder if feminists will abort their numbers into insignificance.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2009 at 3:08 AM

I also like Liz Cheney – she addresses many substantive issues but IMO she does not have the same leadership personna Palin has. It’s like the military – there is line and there is staff.

katiejane on November 24, 2009 at 10:36 AM

AnninCa, it is the left that is conducting culture wars by wanting to use the power of the government to allow anything and everything and make everyone they disagree with pay for the results. There are a lot of issues that have been politicicized by the left because they don’t believe in the individual and they want an easy way to pay for their causes.

Most things the govt. does now are unconstitutional, that is to say, the federal govt. has grabbed power that they are not authorized to take.

There are a lot of social issues that I disagree with and each person has a right to their own opinion about those but they do not have a right to my money to pay those issues.

Sporty1946 on November 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Damn it AP, I should have known you were going to lead me to another damn Frum vomit fest. Quit that $hit! The only traffic this tool gets anymore is people that you trick into clicking his links.

conservnut on November 24, 2009 at 7:03 AM

I can handle AP linking to the idiot Frumm but I just wish he’d indicate it in the title of the quote so I would know not to waste the time.

As for the accent – it’s funny that people would fault Palin’s – we’ve lived with the Kennedy’s Bostonian accent for years and no one complained about that. If you ever listen to old tapes of JFK you almost couldn’t understand him.

katiejane on November 24, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Well I’m a 28 year old woman from Toronto and I really like Sarah Palin. I’m single, pro-choice, have never touched a gun in my life, and I find her way of speaking irritating sometimes. But I like her because she has common sense, integrity and she’s tough. We both support smaller governments and strong family values. It really is that simple.

CityFish on November 24, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Personally, I’m turned off by the rhetoric of the religious rights on values. I have no problem with her referring to God and her faith in her life. I, too, share a deep spiritual perspective. It’s not her perspective, but I understand living spiritually.

But I’m always going to be annoyed by those who judge others and lifestyles and mistakes that people make so harshly.

That goes for the left, too. The rhetoric over Bristol’s pregnancy floored me. Hypocrites.

Mostly, I’m turned off by those who are simply what I call harsh and mean-spirited. We have a need for good political talent, and that goes for both sides. We need to stop throwing good talent away and claim they “deserve” it.

That is penny-wise and pound foolish.

I think Americans truly need to grow up and learn that compromises are important, that both sides must listen more and we need leadership that is actually spiritually grounded and not just talking nonsense about faith-based initiatives while calling people who are clearly sincere “extremists,” as Obama recently did.

It really is a matter of commonsense.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Sarah Palin is all woman, and yet she’s twice the man that Frum is.

Patrick S on November 23, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Now that’s the QOTD.

NebCon on November 24, 2009 at 11:05 AM

It really is a matter of commonsense.

AnninCA on November 24, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Common sense would dictate to me that when the government says “trust me” I should do anything but. Does that square with your social liberalism where government says it can solve societies problems if you’ll just “trust it”. They screw up everything they touch. Social engineering isn’t the roll of the federal government, and though you may be socially liberal you shouldn’t look to government for the solution. It’s lazy!

donh525 on November 24, 2009 at 11:10 AM

katiejane on November 24, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I am open to be more impressed by either or both. At this point I only know who I don’t want and I am fine with that. Plenty of time.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Palin/Fred! 2012

That is all.

Mistahtibbs on November 24, 2009 at 11:53 AM

It’s conservative men who built this country and it’s conservative men who protect it. If conservative men are the cohort that view Sarah Palin favorably then all of the rest of you who don’t agree with us just STFD and STFU. Until you can build and defend a country then your opinion doesn’t matter.

How’s that for a poll.
Post of the day.

KH15 on November 24, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Brilliant plan! And it’s been such a winner in the past 4 elections, too!

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM

I guess you haven’t heard of what is going on in New Hampshire.

BobAnthony on November 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Sporty1946 on November 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Oh yes, coming from one of the preeminent Constitutional scholars of our time. LOL

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I was at the Ft. Wayne book-signing. I would estimate the women in line significantly outnumbered the men. Next to me in line were a 75 year old woman and a sixteen year old girl who had convinced her mom to give her a day off from home schooling to attend. In the part of the line around me, women outnumbered men at least 2-1.

By the way, I disregarded the store’s people who said the line would not be formed until 7am and left home on the other side of the state at 3am CST, arriving at the store about 6:30 EST. I was #277, according to store personnel. By 7:30 EST, store people indicated over 1,000 were already in line for a signing that was scheduled for 12 noon.

And yes, I did score two autographed copies of Going Rogue, one for my mom’s 85th birthday gift (today, the 24th) and one for my nephew’s wife for Christmas. Both are big Sarah fans.

I think any claims that this remarkable woman is largely supported by conservative men and women don’t like her is just more wishful thinking by delusional liberals and fearful members of the “politics as usual class”. I hope they continue to delude themselves and to underestimate her and those of us who support her.

novaculus on November 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM

After they we confiscated the citizen’s guns.

Johan Klaus on November 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Fixed.

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Mrs. Palin will make a better President than any of the other conservative candidates. She actually represents the people.
dogsoldier on November 24, 2009 at 6:29 AM

The problem is, this is what really scares me. Look at 80% of the Palin-mongers on this board. You think their theories on foreign policy are coherent? You think the understand the niceties of economic theory? (Oh, but they’ll tell you their theories all the same.) You think they have a firm grasp on the American legal system and jurisprudence (Oh, they’ll give you their theories on the Constitution, though.)

They know three things:

1. Sarah are hot.

2. Sarah no like abortion.

3. Liberal no like Sarah.

Well, hey HEY! Sounds like we have a world leader in the making, chosen from JUST the kind of people we REALLY NEED to choose our world leaders.

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:24 PM

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Damn, you’re just like our dog: when we take her outside after her nap she runs around peeing in all the same places she peed earlier too!

ya2daup on November 24, 2009 at 2:57 PM

I simply love the Blue Collar Bougeois that gets thrown around here on a daily basis. My family were farmers, salt of the earth people, and good for them. But I ain’t voting my father (or my line-worker brother) as President of the United States anytime soon, okay?

Sarah Palin taps into this whole Proletarian Pride thing. And that’s just fine. But it’s no way to run a railroad.

voxpopuli on November 24, 2009 at 12:25 AM

After this little tirade there is nothing you could say the wouldn’t further my belief that you area a snot nosed little brat. Grow up.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2009 at 3:04 PM