Oprah to Palin: Is Levi Johnston invited for Thanksgiving dinner?

posted at 4:10 pm on November 12, 2009 by Allahpundit

Two hors d’oeuvres to whet your appetite for next week’s entree, the first touching on the Katie Couric trainwreck interview and the second on America’s favorite schwanz-flapping teen parasite. She handles the latter question superbly, although I’m not sure how to square her magnanimity here with the statement she released a few weeks ago after Johnston smeared her on CBS. (“Consider the source of the most recent attention-getting lies – those who would sell their body for money reflect a desperate need for attention and are likely to say and do anything for even more attention.”) Johnston himself has a theory:

Levi Johnston, the hunky baby daddy of Sarah Palin’s grandson, called the former vice presidential nominee wise for not trash talking him in her soon-to-be aired interview with Oprah Winfrey.

“She’s being smart,” said Johnston, when a reporter told him last night that Palin didn’t blast him in the interview she taped with Winfrey Wednesday afternoon. “She knows what I got on her. It’s a smart move on her part.”

Should be a fun, festive family get-together. Meanwhile, you’ll be pleased to know that he’s getting parenting advice from a renowned expert in the field. Sounds like it’s already paying off, too.

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

WTH? Sarah had to pay McCain half a million because he lost?

debg on November 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM

No, she has to pay his bills because he got more support than he would have without her. Crazy ain’t it?

It’s an example of the twisted RINO logic they get from thinking like liberals.

csdeven on November 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Oh come on. What’s with the Oprah bashing. She seems like a nice person.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Put it this way: if everyone but Palinistas hate her guts, there are a hell of a lot of Palinistas.

ddrintn on November 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I’m okay with that.

Snowed In on November 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Allah posted links to two interview excerpts and made pretty much non-snarky comments.

I just don’t believe that Allah can’t really square what he he calls her “magnanimity” today with her criticism of a couple of weeks ago. Rather, it looks like he’s purposefully egging on the Palin supporters, and nobody likes being trolled, even when the troll is doing so on its own blog.

Kensington on November 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

ddrintn on November 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Not enough. Especially from voting blocks that she must have to win any national election.

csdeven on November 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Palin Gravity makes Oprah look like a bloat.

Hening on November 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM

But she would look like hell floating around on the space station too.

Geochelone on November 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

She really needs to learn to answer the question and then go on into the spiel. It’s a bad habit.

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I like her a lot! Keep on trucking Sarah – many of us stand with you firmly. I can’t stand that little snot Levi – worthless piece of garbage. Yeah, baby go ahead with nudity pics so I can cut up your little weenie on paper. You betcha!

txstar on November 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM

csdeven on November 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

It doesn’t matter; she still is a voice of reason. Have you read her recent fbook note about PelosiCare?

deidre on November 12, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I liked her comment about the Couric interview. I knew there would be some really interesting stuff about Schmidt coming out.

Good interview, my foot. He’s a nitwit.

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM

ddrintn on November 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM

csdeven on November 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

We don’t know that til she runs in her own campaign. Right now the polls pretty much measure the public’s approval of the Tina Fey caricature.

Honestly, as far as “voting blocs” are concerned, her task would be no more formidable than Romney’s or Huck’s or Pawlenty’s. Maybe less so, since she already has a base of support that the others lack.

ddrintn on November 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I like Palin… I hate her fans…

ninjapirate on November 12, 2009 at 4:38 PM

That’s hilarious! I wonder if I should hate myself then.

NebCon on November 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

jeez guys lay off allah. He posts ALOT of good topics on here on a daily basis. Sometimes I dont like everything he posts but he does a GREAT job and because of him and Ed hotair is probably my favorite political blog. You dont want to run off allah. You will miss him when he is gone.

ousoonerfan15 on November 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM

That’s a big AMEN, soonerfan(oops, maybe a poor choice of words). I think you’re on the right track espousing AP’s contributions to the success of hotair. To take it a step further, maybe you should consider starting an AP fan club. We can call it “Soldiers of Allah”.

Any takers?

Sweet_Thang on November 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Kensington on November 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

He thinks something is inconsistent, but still gives her credit for being magnanimous, and calls her response “superb”. Are Palin supporters so thin-skinned that this counts as egging them on?

Is expressing anything other than raw, pure adulation now considered trolling?

RINO in Name Only on November 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

It’s only fair that AP live-blogs his reading of Going Rogue.

Heh.

Christien on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

One good hosed leg shot in 2 video clips? Allah must be gay.

John F Not Kerry on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Is expressing anything other than raw, pure adulation now considered trolling?

RINO in Name Only on November 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I gotta agree. Some posters jumped on me months back when I said she should run for the Senate to get national experience.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I thought the comment about Levi was a bit on the gushy side, but I’m sure she’s sincere, too. It will work out OK eventually.

I’d have preferred to hear her say, “Well, I’ll leave that to Bristol. He’s welcome as far as I am concerned.”

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:22 PM

“And she says that most of her legal bills were generated defending what she called frivolous ethics complaints, but she reveals that about $500,000 was a bill she received to pay for the McCain campaign vetting her for the VP nod.

She said when she asked the McCain campaign if it would help her financially, she was told McCain’s camp would have paid all the bills if he’d won; since he lost, the vetting legal bills were her responsibility.”

___
WTH? Sarah had to pay McCain half a million because he lost?

debg on November 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM

If this is true, everyone in the McCain campaign deserves to be banned from any future GOP campaign and waterboarded. Twice.

Norwegian on November 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM

This may be the first time I ever watch an episode of Oprah.

D2Boston on November 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM

WTH? Sarah had to pay McCain half a million because he lost?

debg on November 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Sounds like she had to pay the bill for the all of the costs the campaign incurred for vetting her. Research, air flights, etc… but vetting her cost the campaign $500k? That seems exorbitant. I wonder if that’s common practice for campaigns to charge a candidate the cost of vetting them.

yogi41 on November 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

You were jumped on because that’s a terrible idea. Senators make weak presidents. D.C. insiders make bad presidents. She is neither, and she doesn’t need to be polluted by Washington to gain experience.

Ted Torgerson on November 12, 2009 at 5:25 PM

It’s only fair that AP live-blogs his reading of Going Rogue.

Heh.

Christien on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

LOL!!! I would love that!

deidre on November 12, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Ted Torgerson on November 12, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Oh come on. There’s gotta be a good president in the past who made a good president. Lincoln was good, wasn’t he? He was a House Representaive short on experience.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Anyone else get the feeling that Oprah is in full “Charlie Gibson” mode here? Maybe the full interview will soften that impression, but her parting shot/tone in the second clip was a power play–as if she was less interested in information/conversation than in being perceived as more alpha than Palin .

But then, I don’t watch Oprah; maybe she’s like that with all her guests.

pugwriter on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Given the way they went after the brother-in-law-state-trooper, though, I would not drop by for Thanksgiving if I were Levi, despite her welcome. And if I did, I’d have a taster. That family doesn’t rest until they get revenge.
Bleeds Blue on November 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Fine. You find the woman and her family loathsome, but must you also be hostile to the facts of the situation? You make it sound like the brother-in-law was merely on the outs because of petty squabbles. Which was not at all the case, but why let facts get in the way of personal animus, right? Yes, why o why, would the Palins make a series of concerned phone calls and seek the removal of a man who issued death threats against one family member and tasered another (and a child at that.) The prowling vengeful nerve of them!

Threshing Flora on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

or for that matter, Barack Obama so much.

Form ME its the whole hanging out at a racist church for 20 years and SEEKING out Marxists in his college years. Don’t know about you but that strikes me as pretty Un-American.

Sharr on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Unless I was told about paying for their failures up front and I agreed to the terms, I would tell them to shove that bill.

joedoe on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I’ve never heard of such a bill. What about her cut, then, from the money that flowed in after he chose her?

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Like I said before, I just don’t believe him when he claims an inability to square this “inconsistency.” I don’t think he’s being honest about that, because it’s just not difficult. It’s more likely that he claimed this puzzlement precisely to tweak his haters.

And that’s fine, but then why start complaining when they take the bait? Taste the rainbow!

Kensington on November 12, 2009 at 5:30 PM

W0w! Orca sure has aged.

royzer on November 12, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Sarah definitely evokes this in her interviews. She needs to learn to answer questions directly or say, “Gee, we haven’t really talked about it.”

She has a tendency to NOT get to the point.

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I haven’t watched Oprah since she refused to have Palin on during the election, but I will watch next week.

I like Palin; she seems down-to-earth approachable, hard working, and loves America. She is not tainted by the DC beltway.

TN Mom on November 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM

“Is Levi Johnston invited for Thanksgiving dinner?”

Well, he is a major league TURKEY.

Invited may be the wrong word though.
I wonder whether Todd or Sarah will be the one to carve.

LegendHasIt on November 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I don’t mind these posts from Allah, and he has gotten better in how he treats her but, I also expect to see a post on her takedown of the healthcare bill from today. I’m sure he will post it because he has in the past though not consistently and I think that’s why some get upset. The neg stuff will absolutely make it to HA, the positive stuff not always.

CCRWM on November 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Christien on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Now that would be epic blogging.

lorien1973 on November 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Oh and yes Sarah looks absolutely beautiful in the clips. She makes me proud to be a Christian Conservative Republican Wife and Mother like her!

CCRWM on November 12, 2009 at 5:36 PM

CCRWM on November 12, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Thank you for that – that makes 2 of us!

txstar on November 12, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Anyone else get the feeling that Oprah is in full “Charlie Gibson” mode here?

pugwriter on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Yes, it sure looks that way from these clips. For a seasoned professional, Oprah looks extremely uncomfortable. Maybe she stayed up all night rehearsing
got-chas with Charlie G….hence, the puffy eyes. The entire world knows there isn’t any love lost between these 2 women, but Sarah seems to be making an effort to be amiable…but Oprah not so much. Geez, Oprah…breathe already!

redwhiteblue on November 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Welcome Back Baby!! She’s still got it!

Indian Outlaw on November 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Any takers?

Sweet_Thang on November 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Heh I’m in!

ReformedAndDangerous on November 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Me, I predict gonzo ratings for Oprah.

Heck. *I’m* going to watch.

__

I know Palin is avoiding deep blue areas but boy I wish she’d get close to the Bay Area. I’d go see her in a New York Minute. Though…I don’t think she’s stopping by New York either.

Sarjex on November 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Every time I see Sarah anywhere on TV or in print, the Good TXUS is so impressed with her poise, her intelligence, her classiness.

Then there’s the Bad TXUS, who wishes the First Dude would sort of quietly go away and that Sarah would go seriously rogue, you know, at my hacienda.

TXUS on November 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM

The RNC should have picked up the tab for vetting her. However, the $500,000 fee is outrageous and McCain should be blamed for this. They are his people over charging her and I doubt they were up front about sticking her with the bill before she accepted. It’s really quite scandalous. One more reason why I detest McCain and the creeps who worked for him. Again, I’ll never support a candidate who hires them to work on their own campaign.

Blake on November 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Txstr… I believe the difference between conservatve women and liberal women is that we can rejoice and be proud of beautiful women…,and in Sarah’s case inside and out… We aren’t vicious or nasty like the Maureen Dowds of the world.

CCRWM on November 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM

I like Palin… I hate her fans…

ninjapirate

It’s like leaving college and discovering Libertarianism all over again isn’t it?

gekkobear on November 12, 2009 at 5:50 PM

We did invite him but he wanted to have thanksgiving dinner with Scott PetersonBarney Frank.

macncheez on November 12, 2009 at 4:32 PM

1921 C DRUM on November 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Turds of a feather…

ronsfi

Now that’s funny A+

beachgirlusa on November 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM

It’s really not that hard to square.

If Johnston were to come to his senses and stop being a douchebag tool loser, he would most likely be welcomed back into the fold with open arms. That’s what good people do, particularly good Christian people like the Palins.

However, as long as he insists upon remaining a douchebag tool loser, they have little choice but to defend themselves.

The former they do gladly; the latter they do reluctantly.

Kensington

Well said.

beachgirlusa on November 12, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Irony, huh. They send Dede a million and charge Sarah half a million.

Very odd values.

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Thanks for the hot Sarah pics, Allah.

And how kind of young Levi to give the gay community some new masturbatory material.

Celebrate diversity.

molonlabe28 on November 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I wish she would run for the Senate in 2014. She could easily beat Mark Begich. Two women senators from Alaska would be great too. She really could learn more about the national political scene and get more experience and run in the future.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Jesus…..

Here I am just enjoying everyone wearing Allah and the trolls out, and I gotta read this?

Nathan, please explain to me just exactly what a GOVERNOR, who has also be a chief regulator, can learn from wasting her time in the US Senate.

I want details man, please tell me EXACTLY what that absolute waste of time could possibly add to her already HUGE resume.

You don’t go from being Governor of a state, an IMPORTANT state, to a US Senator. That’s like being the manager of a store and then leaving to be stock boy at another.

What, you think she doesn’t understand? Parliamentary procedures?

Damn it man, she was on the city council, then Mayor. Thrown Chair of the AOGCC and the IOGCC, PLUS the Governorship, and I’m pretty damned sure she knows what a bill looks like, and the processes they go through to get to her desk, don’t ‘cha think?

Stop with the silliness. Sending the ‘Cuda to Congress would be the biggest waste of leadership and talent in all of human history!

Sarah is presidential material.

Oh, and man she looks and sounds great. confident. Ready to rip some liberal a$$ apart! Tan, rested, and ready to go!

gary4205 on November 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Blake on November 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Ditto. My suspicions over their incompetence and/or intentional sabotage seem to have been justified.

And even after the election was over they leaked even more lies, (of course Anonymously, like true cowards), to the press. With people like them who needs liberals.

Geochelone on November 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM

I win, the comments are even under 500 for a mega bonus :D

angelwing34215 on November 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

She looks really good. Like the weight of the world has been lifted off her shoulders.

jimmy2shoes on November 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Irony, huh. They send Dede a million and charge Sarah half a million.

Very odd values.

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Little wonder why some of us are disgruntled at our own party. Let’s all go rogue.

Geochelone on November 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Levi’s got nothing. No, really.

Kissmygrits on November 12, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Percy_Peabody on November 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Hey, I just went and visited your awesome, thoughtful, and successfull blog. Your blog is so superior to Hotair, I’m surprised we’re not all over there now.

Wait, wait; you don’t have a blog? You only criticize those who do what you haven’t done yet?

We get it now.

massrighty on November 12, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Thanks for the hot Sarah pics, Allah.
Celebrate diversity.

molonlabe28 on November 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM

You bet. I’m so damn tired of that “wink” pic.

As to that trash-ass Levi, I’m sure it won’t be long before he gets caught doing something — drugs, theft, you name it — that he finds himself in prison with some of those nice fellas who really enjoyed his Playgirl debut.

TXUS on November 12, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Is that true that Sarah had to pay for her vetting by the McCain campaign?!

CCRWM on November 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Probably stated umpteen times already, but Sarah is looking mighty fine for 45 and 5. Todd, you’re a lucky man.

DTogo on November 12, 2009 at 6:12 PM

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Is it jumping on you to say that’s a really bad idea? Also, it doesn’t fit Sarah at all. She’s been an executive since she became Mayor of Wasilla, and I don’t think she has any interest in the Senate.

Besides, common sense should tell you that the moment she takes a seat in the Senate, they’ll start throwing every ethics challenge at her they can think of.

tom on November 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Did anyone else notice in the first clip that Oprah said “Do you think this was the SEMINAL defining moment.” I think maybe she meant “sentinel?” Seminal has to do with something totally different. I thought she read a lot.

AusTex girl on November 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Lincoln was not a senator. He defeated a senator, Stephen A. Douglass in the 1860 presidential election. He did run for the U.S. Senate against Douglass in 1858 but lost. He had 1 term as a Congressmen in the 1840s. He was most certainly not a D.C. insider. In fact Lincoln was retired from politics completely in the early 1850s. The reason Lincoln got back into politics was the Kansas-Nebraska Act (of which Douglas was the principal sponsor) that repealed the Missouri Compromise.

Ted Torgerson on November 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM

AusTex girl on November 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I think she probably meant it in this sense:
Seminal : containing or contributing the seeds of later development

Buford Gooch on November 12, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Buford Gooch – I knew I came to this site for something besides just getting mad – I learn something everyday – thanks

AusTex girl on November 12, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Words spoken by a douche who hit every branch on the stupid tree.

jdkchem on November 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Ted Torgerson on November 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I must have miswritten. I know he wasn’t a U.S. Senator. He had 4 years as a U.S. Representative from Illinois. I didn’t know the rest of the information though. Thanks. I had forgotten he ran against Douglass for U.S. Senate. I also didn’t know that he had retired from politics.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 6:43 PM

ChickaBOOMer: The Media Ride A Palin Horse

StewartIII on November 12, 2009 at 6:45 PM

tom on November 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM

You’ve got a point. Bill Clinton was a fairly good president, especially in moving to the middle during his presidency, and he was a governor. Reagan was a fairly good president also. Another governor. What about JFK though?

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 6:48 PM

He had 4 years as a U.S. Representative from Illinois.

Whoops. He had 2. Much like Sarah Palin, ironically. :)

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I just like gazing upon her countenance.

JohnBissell on November 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

The losing VP has to pay for the vetting bills? Since when is this the case? I doubt Edwards paid jack to Kerry’s people. This sounds like McCain’s RINO henchmen just trying to make money off someone who isn’t skilled in Washingtonese.

Speedwagon82 on November 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM

What, you think she doesn’t understand? Parliamentary procedures?

Sarah is presidential material.

gary4205 on November 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I get your point. I just think that only “two years as governor” is frowned upon by most of these “Obama is God” people, and there seem to be too many to digest. Yeah, he only had two years when he announced his run for president, but I’m just saying you have to look at the attitude of the electorate. Maybe I’m just being pessimistic. As far as going to the U.S. Senate from being governor, several have. Johanns, Voinovich (probably not a good example though), Carper, probably Crist (although there’s no love for him on here much), Kit Bond, Shaheen, etc. I doubt they have presidential ambitions though. I do get your point regardless.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Oh come on. What’s with the Oprah bashing. She seems like a nice person.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Define nice person?

lonestar1 on November 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM

“No Oprah, id your ex pastor Jeremiah Wright coming over to your place?”

Piece of sh*t.

marklmail on November 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Define nice person?

lonestar1 on November 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Someone who shows respect for others. Her question about Levi coming to Thanksgiving dinner was stupid, but I still think she was being respectful. She was respectful of Condi Rice. That’s all I’m asking. We may not like her and other celebrities’ politics, but all I ask is that they be respectful. She asked the stupid question because she’s not a serious journalist. She a pop-culture talk show host.

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I have to apologise, But does anyone else think that the woman in the Progressive Insurance commercials looks like The Joker?

owlpellets on November 12, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Oprah’s gettin’ fat again. Oh yeah, eff oral b and blackberry, I’ll never buy their products, had them damn ads before a video clip.

WordsMatter on November 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM

AnninCA on November 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

An excellent question!

I also give “Megadittos” to those who pointed out that the GOP gave Scuzzyfavors $900,000 but Sarah had to pay half-a-million?!?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!

Jenfidel on November 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Think of it this way Governors that go to the Senate is like a retirement home for Pols. Senator(legislators) who become Presidents (executives) make lousy Presidents. The current occupant is case in point. That is not to say a legislator can not learn to be a executive but the OTJT should be in local politics then go from there.

Clyde5445 on November 12, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Did Oprah ask Obama if any of his half-siblings were coming to lunch, much less Thanksgiving?

SouthernGent on November 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Okay, I’ll ask: What’d I do wrong this time? She was asked about Johnston, I gave you the clip of it, and I added some other stuff on the wires today. What crime against conservatism am I guilty of now?

You don’t love Palin like we do. If some day you decide to love Palin the same way we do, then maybe we’ll give you less grief. Nah, on second thought, we’ll still give you mounds of grief.

WordsMatter on November 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM

He’s holding something over her head, and that irks the crap out of me. What she did, I don’t know, but that little scumbag has something on her.

marklmail on November 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

mmmm mmmm mmmm Sarah Louise Palin…

WordsMatter on November 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM

1921 C DRUM on November 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Guess he likes wieners better than turkey. Wait, he could have a turkey wiener at Barney’s house.

Aviator on November 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Clyde5445 on November 12, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Yeah. This sounds really stupid and idiotic, but in a way, I think of being a governor of a state as being president of a mini-United States. They learn bipartisanship, although Bush found out that the Senators/House Reps at the national level were anything but bipartisan or respectful (of course they are more liberal than the Dems in the Texas Senate and House).

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM

marklmail on November 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Feh. I’ll believe he has something on her when he proves it.

Aitch748 on November 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM

What’s a OTJT?

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I’m sure others have addressed this (haven’t read all the comments) but the answer is right there in the clip: There doesn’t have to be all the controversy or drama, paraphrasing her words. If Levi wants to be part of the family, he can. If he wants to stir the pot, trash her in the media, etc. they will respond to protect themselves and the kid.

Pretty simple, actually.

cs89 on November 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM

marklmail on November 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Feh. I’ll believe he has something on her when he proves it.

Aitch748 on November 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Please, mark!
Levi was lucky to find his schwantz when he made it with Bristol…he doesn’t have the brains to blackmail anyone, even if he knew something juicy (which I’m 99% sure he does not).

Jenfidel on November 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I still don’t think Palin going on Oprah was a good Idea. Oprahs a snake. I hope it works out for the best Palin anyway.

MCGIRV on November 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM

What he said.

Knott Buyinit on November 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM

What’s a OTJT?

NathanG on November 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM

on the job training

thomasaur on November 12, 2009 at 8:32 PM

CCRWM on November 12, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Ditto that! I agree completely, Tina Fey and Katy Couric are other examples, they do not even come close to class like Palin. Palin is a classy and smart lady. I admire that in a lady. I find it shameful the feminists do not stand up for her regardless of their warped views.

txstar on November 12, 2009 at 8:34 PM

This interview will do a lot more for Palin’s approval with mainstream America than doing the Sean Hannity show. If GOP politicians want to get credibility and be relevant to the mainstream they will stay off Fox News.

Decider on November 12, 2009 at 8:53 PM

I think you can count on AP to post any foible that Palin has. He definitely has a ‘see see! She’s not perfect!’ kind of feel to some of his posts, but I don’t think that a skeptical attitude towards her is that bad as long as you aren’t clubbing her like a baby seal every chance you get. Obama has shown me what blind devotion gets you. I like Palin a lot but I’m not looking for a new deity to worship.

Dark Eden on November 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Is pot legal in Minnesota?

Pawlenty is stoned out of his mind if he thinks he is gonna beat this gal.

Sapwolf on November 12, 2009 at 9:18 PM