Gibbs: Can you imagine if, five years ago, protesters had compared our government to Hitler?

posted at 5:54 pm on November 6, 2009 by Allahpundit

You know what? I think I can.

I will continue to say what I’ve said before. You hear in this debate, you hear analogies, you hear references to, you see pictures about and depictions of individuals that are truly stunning, and you hear it all the time. People — imagine five years ago somebody comparing health care reform to 9/11. Imagine just a few years ago had somebody walked around with images of Hitler.

Two possible explanations: (1) Gibbsy was trying to say something else and it came out very wrong; (2) Gibbsy was in a deep, deep coma for much of the past decade. Either way, maybe “White House press secretary” isn’t the optimal line of work for him. I’m stammering at the moment myself from sheer frustration at deciding where to begin to answer him, but thankfully MKH has pulled the necessary links together to do the job. Just follow the link up top. Meanwhile, dare we ask: Did anyone in the press corps challenge him when he dropped that nugget? Tapper? Bueller?

While we’re on the subject of the idiocy of White House press briefings, here’s Mediaite’s Tommy Christopher asking Gibbs what he thinks of “V”. Which is an awesome question (and not the only one Christopher’s asked lately), and I mean that sincerely. Has any actual news ever come out of one of these briefings? They’re a lot of fun to watch, especially when Tapper asks something inconvenient and Gibbs gets that constipated look, but the actual news value is pretty much zero. (The morning gaggle, which takes place away from cameras, may be more useful.) Offhand, I can’t think of a single genuine scoop to emerge from them; the closest I get is that time Gibbs dopily called Ahmadinejad the elected leader of Iran during the protests, a comment he later had to retract. So why not ask him about “V”, or what he thinks of Windows 7 or whether the Saints are for real this year? Have some fun with it. Follow-up question for Tommy to ask on Monday: On a scale of one to 10, how hot does the president think the head alien in “V” is? (Answer: Fifteen.) Click the image to watch.

gibbs-v

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I’m sure that CNN was at the ready to fact check all of Gibbs remarks.

Gibbs has either lead a sheltered life like Truman in “The Truman Show” or he belongs to a special class of people who hail from the town of Vivid in the land of Imagination.

I do think that he represents the caliber of the entire Obama Adminisration. BTW, the town Vivid is located within the county of Makingstuffup. Maps are available @LEGENDS.com

Americannodash on November 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Gibbs’ first draft of his tell-all book will be written in crayon.

Chuck Schick on November 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Admittedly, it was a dumb statement by Gibbs, but by pointing out the idiocy of it you’re all tacitly admitting that under Obama now you’re just as deranged as the nutroots were under Bush.

To quote Yakko Warner — “Wow! Dumber than advertised!”

Crawford on November 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM

What kind of job is this fool going to get after this gig is up? Who in the world would hire him?

sherry on November 6, 2009 at 5:59 PM

I’m sure MoveOn or Daily Kos will have a place for him.

I personally wish HotAir would hire him. We can always use more laughs around here.

TXUS on November 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Liberal/Progressives set the bar on protesting. Now they b!tch and moan. Talk about dishing it out but not being able to take it.

Greed on November 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Hey Gibbs
Got 30 seconds?
This was from your boss’s masters at MoveOn

macncheez on November 6, 2009 at 6:40 PM

It is not hard for Robert Gibbs to play dumb…

d1carter on November 6, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Robert (Mrs. Doubtfire) Gibbs may have been into the gin a little earlier than usual when making these remarks. Let’s give him/her a break.

TXUS on November 6, 2009 at 6:41 PM

If you thought you owned the nets (except Fox) and expected either neutral or fawning coverage, then, of course, you’re not going to watch anything on ABC, etc.It must come as a shock to Obama and his sith lords that ABC’s V is a political f-u about their administration. Someone will pay. Yes, yes, they will pay.

EMD on November 6, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Didn’t the Dems already do that, 8 years ago, 7 years ago, 6 years ago, 5 years ago, 4 years ago, 3 years ago, 2 years ago….? Now that the fascists have taken over, what’s their beef?

BottomLine5 on November 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I’ve always suspected he posts here as simplesimon.

a capella on November 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

Only one possible conclusion: Gibbs is A TOTAL #%&*ING MORON.

OneGyT on November 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

This guy is walking talking SNL skit. Unreal.

OSUBuciz1 on November 6, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh yeah Gibbs. Come out of your bunker once in awhile.

jaboba on November 6, 2009 at 6:45 PM

The Government’s message:

You do what we tell you, even though you don’t want it and we’re supposed to be your servants, and we’ll throw you in jail (after the purple shirts get through with you?)

It doesn’t matter whose nasty name you apply to the actions, we’ve seen them before in history and they reek of tyranny in process Mr.Gibbs.

Don L on November 6, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Its old but i think it fits this administration perfect. Democratic seal.

Greed on November 6, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Only one possible conclusion: Gibbs is A TOTAL #%&*ING MORON.

OneGyT on November 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I don’t think he’s a moron, he’s a total f*cking IDIOT!

mkm19602000 on November 6, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Can y’all imagine Glibbs with a brain?

huckelberry on November 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I’ve always suspected he posts here as simplesimon.

a capella on November 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

You may be right. You and I should start running a timeline on the ss posts, comparing it to WH activities.

Maybe the same with GrowFins.

TXUS on November 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM

dis cat is sher a hater….

jbh45 on November 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Gibb’s brain is abby nermal.

huckelberry on November 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM

To quote Yakko Warner – Crawford

Come join the Warner Brothers and the Warner Sister Dot, just for fun we run around the Warner movie lot, they lock us in the tower, whenever we get caught, but we break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot!

Tony737 on November 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Now, go say to your Mom for me.

ronnyraygun on November 6, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Very weak retort. You should settle down a bit. It’s not healthy to go around so angry.

simplesimon on November 6, 2009 at 6:58 PM

The thing is, everybody who is anybody knows that Bush was a congenital idiot on puppet strings controlled by the evil puppet master, Darth Cheney, while Obama is the smartest and most gorgeous president we have ever had. So, what’s the problem?

And now, we must get back to worshiping reporting on our lord and savior and dream hunk.

— White House Press Corps

Loxodonta on November 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM

By the way, could you find me some of my more astute posts from mid October? I know you diligently save everything I post on your computer, and I don’t feel like searching through the archives myself.

crr6 on November 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM

If you had had any astute posts anytime in the last year, lots of folks would be able to point you to them. The novelty value of a single astute post from you would stand out like a supernova, never to be forgotten, unlike the mindless dreck you’ve insisted on posting so far.

trfogey on November 6, 2009 at 7:02 PM

If Gibbs isn’t Obama’s pink-tied boytoy, there’s really no excuse for this lamebrain.

profitsbeard on November 6, 2009 at 7:03 PM

OneGyT on November 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

ding ding ding!

cmsinaz on November 6, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Haven’t seen the new V. Always preferred head alien Diana in the original, played by former Miss New Hampshire Jane Badler. She’s currently on tour with her band Down Under.

Del Dolemonte on November 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Gibbs is just saying aloud what a lot of us know – the race fans are getting surlier by the day.

simple -143 on November 6, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Translation: “I’m just as stupid as Gibbs”.

BTW here’s some more about Far Left Race Fan Paul Newman.

Del Dolemonte on November 6, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Only one possible conclusion: Gibbs is A TOTAL #%&*ING MORON.

OneGyT on November 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

or this administration knows that their voters are dumb, clueless and gullible. Besides when you’ve got the entire MSM covering for ya you can lie about everything.
No wonder The Fox News Channel has become a big obstacle.

redridinghood on November 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Robert Baghdad Bob Gibbs.

Truly a man worthy of his station as White House spokeseunuch.

SilverStar830 on November 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Let’s step in the Wayback Machine, shall we, to September 2005 and these photos I took of one of many anti-war marches where Bush was villified. Please note Bush’s head being carried on a stick in front of the White House:

Tantor on November 6, 2009 at 7:16 PM

By the way, could you find me some of my more astute posts from mid October?

crr6 on November 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM

LOL…sounds like one of the tasks of Hercules.

ddrintn on November 6, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Zombietime.com, anyone? Hitler was one of the nicer things San Fran Nan’s voters were saying about George W Bush.

Sekhmet on November 6, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Oh please, seriously?

TheUnrepentantGeek on November 6, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I’ll see your zombietime and raise you one Google image search.

Rusty Shackleford on November 6, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Imagine just a few years ago had somebody walked around with images of Hitler.

What a bunch of whiners.

ddrintn on November 6, 2009 at 7:17 PM

September 2005

Tantor on November 6, 2009 at 7:16 PM

“I said 5 years. That’s 4 years. EPIC FAIL!!!!11!!111!” – Robert Gibbs

notropis on November 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Dumb

SouthernGent on November 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM

ughhhhh, I just HAD to click this link after a nice giant Taco-Bell dinner.Newspeak folks, it`s all the rage lately.

NY Conservative on November 6, 2009 at 7:21 PM

This firms up my belief that some moron with a bunch of money is just going to have to come along and start a major news outfit with credibility, rigorous earned credibility.

Horatius on November 6, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Robert “Baghdad Bob“ Gibbs.

Great pic.

“We have repelled the enemy, and our borders are secure…..all is well” as U.S. tanks roll by in the background….LOL

Jerome Horwitz on November 6, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Maybe Saturday Night Live could fact check the WH on this issue…

Asher on November 6, 2009 at 7:28 PM

If I close my eyes real tight, and breathe very deeply, letting all my powers of concentration come forth, I think maybe, for just a moment, I can imagine some folks calling my government Nazis five years ago. And if I concentrate even harder, I get a fleeting impression that some of those people were what we call Democrat Party Leaders.

Rational Thought on November 6, 2009 at 7:29 PM

By the way, could you find me some of my more astute posts from mid October?

crr6 on November 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Any specified date range turned up 0 for “astute”. Moronic. Tons.

lorien1973 on November 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Any specified date range turned up 0 for “astute”. Moronic. Tons.

lorien1973 on November 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM

You’re spelling it wrong. Add another “s” and you’ll find plenty.

Loxodonta on November 6, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Gibbs’ first draft of his tell-all book will be written in crayon.

Chuck Schick on November 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM

He’s the stupidest, most dishonest press flack I can even remember. He’s actually worse than McClellan.

I still say that the dropoff in talent (and … aesthetics) from Dana Perino to this appalling, fat, pink little man should have given the press corps whiplash, and would have if any of them were human.

Jaibones on November 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Well you’ve go to admit he does look like “PC” in those Apple ads. I just don’t understand why he has his job. Was he part of the package deal that netted Biden? Does he have the filthy lying coward’s real birth certificate? It has to be something.

highhopes on November 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM

And just to be fair and balanced – this guy isn’t qualified to wash Mike McCurry’s underwear.

Jaibones on November 6, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Jaibones on November 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Maybe when McCellan was in his prime but he was usally just this bad.

My theory is that he got the job because he was willing to be the White House newsreader. He doesn’t know what is really going on in the administration, other than what he is told. He is not part of the communications team and is just a walking TOTUS. Any real talent would not have taken the job under these circumstances.

highhopes on November 6, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Any specified date range turned up 0 for “astute”. Moronic. Tons.

lorien1973 on November 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM

I ran a search under “literate” and got nothing. Huh.

Jaibones on November 6, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Frat boy can’t be that dumb, can he?

publiuspen on November 6, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Talk about dishing it out but not being able to take it.

Greed on November 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM

As David Horowitz often says, a defining characteristic of leftism.

rrpjr on November 6, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Oh. Press Secretary?

Who never watched CNN. NBC. CBS in the last 5 years?

Obama’s really an idiot in selecting his minions.

TheAlamos on November 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I am the dishonest one. I said for a long time that Gibs can’t possibly be as stupid as he sounds. I lied. He is every bit as stupid as he sounds.

seven on November 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Who has time to watch that fool? Stop running these links.

leftnomore on November 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM

He was just born yesterday.

tinkerthinker on November 6, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Some of the signs at the teaparties are pretty mean. Funny, but mean.

AnninCA on November 6, 2009 at 8:01 PM

I just got a Tweet from Charles Gibson:
“Bush=Hitler signs? Never heard of them.”

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on November 6, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Obama won the primary because of his 2002 speech to a few hundred anti-war protesters in Chicago. It was so obscure, though, that I don’t know of any place where photos of the crowd still exist online. With that few people, perhaps there weren’t Hitler signs in the audience, but, if there were, that would be a great response to Gibbs.

Well, if it’s supposed to be him, I don’t know that there’s a number large enough.

calbear on November 6, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I (like many people) just considered this selective amnesia by democrats as a political ploy to silence dissent and influence independents.

Kind of like the “Bush lied” theme where the media quit showing all the democrats who for more than a decade said Saddam had WMD’s/ties to al-qaeda.

Just blame Bush and play Republicans saying it 24/7 and the electorate will forget all the support democrats gave in launching the War in Iraq.

Apparently I gave the liberals to much credit.
They really are so stupid that they don’t realize the bigotry and hatred that much of their party spewed for 8 years.

To bad liberals, you don’t get a mulligan here.
You dish it out,you had better be able to take it.

Dissent is patriotic!!!!!!

Baxter Greene on November 6, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Can y’all imagine Glibbs with a brain?

huckelberry on November 6, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Gibbs with a brain…that’s like imagining Biden with a clue or 0bama with a soul.

SuperCool on November 6, 2009 at 8:37 PM

With any justice Gibbs will roast forever in hell with the rest of the ruling Democrat feces.

Jeff from WI on November 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Thank goodness that Gibbs is Obama’s PR flack because he makes such a bad impression. I love it when lefties think they have the advantage and think they can get away with being snide, duplicitous, disingenuous, dismissive, and just plain dishonest. I don’t want anyone competent newspeaking for Obama. I demand incompetence. I prefer my socialist propagandists to be bumbling snarling buffoons.

Tantor on November 6, 2009 at 8:51 PM

“V” is awesome!

Barack Obama is a space alien. Serious. No, really!

exdeadhead on November 6, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Some of the signs at the teaparties are pretty mean. Funny, but mean.

AnninCA on November 6, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Yeah, they should all have smiley faces and puppies like the signs trotted out by the Bush-haters.

fogw on November 6, 2009 at 9:17 PM

These people are too damn stupid to be nazis. They are not only bad politicians, they are inept bad politicians.

Terrye on November 6, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Remember, for liberals, history started yesterday. Gibbs can’t help himself.

Mallard T. Drake on November 6, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I don’t really like Morena Baccarin with the short hair. She looks like a Jonas Brother.

I disagree…She’d be hot even if she was bald. And what a pair of getaway sticks on that woman…

Battlecruiser-operational on November 6, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Don’t worry, that won’t last which is a pity…

Sharr

Sharr on November 6, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Some of the signs at the teaparties are pretty mean.

Like you’ve been to a protest that wasn’t against Bush? Nonsense. The one I went to was the most peaceful, orderly event I’ve ever seen 10,000 at in my life. It made a high school football game look like a street riot. And I don’t recall a single offensive sign at all.

Worst language I heard was “Fucque Mark Kirk” and I heard that a lot.

Jaibones on November 6, 2009 at 11:11 PM

They did Gibbs, you idiot, I guess you must have had your head in rectal defilade even before you took this job.

rplat on November 6, 2009 at 6:05 PM

It’s Press Secretary for a Dem. POTUS.
That makes it a job requirement.

soundingboard on November 6, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Maybe when McCellan was in his prime…

McClellan had a prime?

Any real talent would not have taken the job under these circumstances.

highhopes on November 6, 2009 at 7:48 PM

I don’t believe that any credible journalist or PR person could front for this pack of liars and dirtbags. I don’t think McCurry would do it.

Jaibones on November 6, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I just watched V tonight, DVR. I thought it was awesome!

But I fully expect the Whitehouse to warn everyone off it. Something along the lines of it doesn’t reflect the reality of the administrations plans for the planet… And they can prove they have skulls…

I would have laid it on thicker. I would have said “hope” much more often. In fact “hope” should be used instead of “peace”.

I hope they watch it and cringe!!!

If they want to dispell it they should have the President use one of those fake tongues… or his real one. Or Nancy’s real one.

petunia on November 6, 2009 at 11:17 PM

September 2005

Tantor on November 6, 2009 at 7:16 PM

“I said 5 years. That’s 4 years. EPIC FAIL!!!!11!!111!” – Robert Gibbs

notropis on November 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM

You kid, but one does have to wonder why he chose such an arbitrary reference point; Obama’s presidency was barely twinkle in his campaining eye 5 years ago.

So this becomes kind of an inane statement, because it may be — technically — true in spirit (there were probably some Hitler allusions prior to then, but no notable ones), but it’s an irrelevant truth to the point he’s trying to make. So when (ha!) he’s called on it, he can defend that fact that he was right all along.

It’s a non-sequitur; His statement implies everyone’s being mean to Obama, because 5 years ago, we didn’t see all these Nazi reference, but that doesn’t follow, because the bulk of the hostile association was aimed at President Bush. There’s not much denying that…even us dumb ol’ “race fans” can see that glaring fallacy.

It’s like they’re not even trying to hide the deception any more.

BlueCollarAstronaut on November 7, 2009 at 12:28 AM

So it turns out the White House press secretary is a moron. Pretty normal for this administration. Exceptional would be if he had a conscience.

Griz on November 7, 2009 at 1:30 AM

Gee, 5 years ago while Bush was in office did we see any signs depicting Bush as Hitler? Um…yeah! Examples in the links above. Did we see Bush as the demented Joker? um…yeah that was posted somewhere. Did the Bush administration hold a press conference about the signs. No. Why? Because they were adults. They realized that if you are going to play with the grown-ups you gotta learn to take some hits. Is the current administration filled with grown ups? Restart button, ipod, and DVD’s as official gifts to foreign dignitaries so my answer would be no. But just as further proof of the childish nature of this administration, when asked whether or not Gibb’s watched “V” he said something to the effect that he watched Sponge Bob Square pants! Boy am I impressed at the mature nature of our current leadership. So much for letting the “adults” have a crack at running the country.

Driefromseattle on November 7, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Selective memory? Lie of omission. One of oh so many.

Army Brat on November 7, 2009 at 5:04 AM

I’m just speechless. Do you suppose anyone, there has to be someone, in his office took him aside and told him how wrong he was? I doubt it.

I followed the links in MKH’s post just to see a few of the examples Gibbs should have seen. After seeing the same pics over and over, I started to focus on the people in the pics. My first thought was, These people VOTE!! It was an incredible example of ignorance. And worse still were all the children I saw holding vulgar signs with what I assume were a parent.

What was it the Hillary said? There has to be a willing suspension of disbelief? I don’t know. Now I need a mind cleanser after viewing such garbage….

JohnnyD on November 7, 2009 at 6:59 AM

Ask Gibbs what is the true air speed of a fully laden African swallow. Not the European, the African swallow.

karl9000 on November 7, 2009 at 8:06 AM

I think all Presidents hate the press and put up the biggest dufuses in that job just to prove the point that he respects the press so much, he will put up a major lightweight to answer their questions.

The exception to this was Tony Snow, but I remember Dana Perino being interviewed at one point in which she said she needed to bone up on military matters like what was the difference between a carrier and a battleship…..I thought at that time that this job doesn’t carry a lot of ‘weight’.

tatersalad on November 7, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Can you imagine if 5 years ago the government owned or controlled 30% of the economy and was set to take over another 18% of it?

darwin-t on November 7, 2009 at 8:20 AM

If you see V las tuesday you would know that the alien villain is a female version of Obama, the girl is even called “Anna” and she bring hope, change and universal helthcare.

Falz on November 7, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Gibbs is such a joke. I think Obama put him there to make us think he has a sense of humor.

Hobbes on November 7, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Can Gibbs imagine that just 5 years ago no one would even mention jail time for not buying health insurance. I wonder if he (Gibbs) ever worries about being a shill for the Obama administration. Or perhaps talking doormat might be closer to accurate.

jeanie on November 7, 2009 at 10:21 AM

This is the same man who called Sean Hannity an Anti-Semite instead of answering his questions. He need not get all sensitive over some alleged Hitler posters.

mizflame98 on November 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM

The Obama administration is the most thin-skinned administration that I have ever seen. They whine like five year children.

SC.Charlie on November 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM

These people are not acquainted with history.

They couldn’t tell truth if it slapped them in the face.

For them a “fact” is whatever they say.

Gibbs is mentally deranged.

notagool on November 7, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I think Gibbs should stick to “boxers or briefs” questions. Maybe through in a “Coors lite or Bud lite” curveball every now and then to throw him off.

Mojave Mark on November 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM

WHAT???

You mean you didn’t see for the past 8 years

Leftist WAKOS attempting to arrest the president and vice president..
Leftist WAKOS carying signs comparing bush to hitlet
(hey MORONS ever heard of google images) sheesh friggin idiots..

Leftis WAKOS blocking troop supplies and comparing the military to the Nazi regime!!!

The LIST of LEFTIST traitorous crimes is ENDLESS..

So now that your leftiast wakos are now in charge of everything – and are actually
WORKING with the Islamic terrorists to kill our soldiers
WORKING with the saudis to begin genocide of the jews
WORKING with the COMMUNISTS to destroy the US DOLLAR..
All to then
TAKE AWAY all of our rigths..

YEA i would say that comparing all of you
DEMOCRAT CREEPS to NAZI’S is actually
Insulting to the NAZI party..

HEIL OBAMA
HEIL PELOZI
HEIL to all of the communist CZARS..

veteranoutrage on November 7, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Gibbs is such a toady. What a partisan hack, moron. Rivals Baghdad Bob.

ultracon on November 7, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Wasn’t that Dick Durbin (from the same state as Obama) calling Republicans Nazis back in 2005 or so?

How soon Gibbsy forgets…

Steve Z on November 7, 2009 at 5:03 PM

It’s interesting how massive liberal hypocrisy is just accepted as part of the cultural landscape nowadays.

Django on November 7, 2009 at 5:14 PM

tatersalad on November 7, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Perino also said she did’nt know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was. She is an astounding idiot who, unfortunately, typifies much of what was wrong with the Bush administration.

The most important spokesperson for a President and she doesn’t know what the Cuban Missile Crisis was? I will never take her seriously no matter what she says about anything.

Django on November 7, 2009 at 5:20 PM

He’s not stupid, he’s an evil liar.

DaveF on November 7, 2009 at 6:11 PM