Hatred of Glenn Beck: It’s come to this

posted at 7:38 pm on November 2, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t know why they even bothered dressing this up as comedy. If you’re going to wish death on someone, own it. It’s like hitting a guy with a crowbar but wearing a funny hat while doing it to “lighten the mood” or whatever.

Did you read the Jesse Walker piece like I asked? It applies here too, you know. Content warning.

Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Good ole Glenn; keeps picking at their scabs and doesn’t give them a chance to heel. He’s goofy, Hannity is monotonously yakkity and Rush is loveably pompous but they are all doing something right to be these kind of targets.

PaCadle on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

They should have made fun of Ted Kennedy’s brain cancer like Hot Air commenters did. That would have made it funnier.

DaveS on November 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

How many people has Glenn Beck killed?

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Every day a liberal wakes up, sees stuff like this, and realizes that it’s the liberals who really are intolerant haters. That liberal goes to bed a different person.

Lily on November 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

That is great day for them, they can finally smile and be happy life. It would really suck having to go through life perpetually mad at something. They should be pitied really, I am not quite there yet though.

bluemarlin on November 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I dunno….I’m kinda seeing where they meant to go with this.

Basically they’re making fun of nutroots who’ll use any excuse to wish for Beck’s demise.

Yeah, it’s a bit over the top but this is The Onion we’re talking about.

The Ugly American on November 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM

It’s humor, humorless ‘conservatives’! We all know that Glenn’s cult supplies him with holy underwear to protect him from harm.

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

I’m still laughing. That was funny. And I’m a huge Beck fan.

Watch every day, love the man.

Brilliant satire, pinging the hyperbolic hatred of Beck, ambulance chasing, candlelight vigils, interviews with grieving moms, the whole thing. Very funny.

Less on November 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I dunno….I’m kinda seeing where they meant to go with this.

Yeah, it’s a bit over the top but this is The Onion we’re talking about.

The Ugly American on November 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I totally agree. They were mocking The Left’s obsession with Glenn Beck.

SouthernGent on November 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM

How many people has Glenn Beck killed?
Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM
He swatted a fly once that was played by Jeff Goldblum.

TexasJew on November 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Lily on November 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

You’re wrong, hon. A lib goes to bed seeing what he does and believes, what she does and believes, and what other of their kind hold dear when they slip into their dreams.

They wake the next morning convinced of the same thing: Right-wingers are the problem, never themselves or their ideology.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I laughed a little. Pig eyes? heh!

kahall on November 2, 2009 at 8:32 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Awww, look, it’s nervous. Don’t be nervous, little one. It’ll all be over after tomorrow.

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

How many people has Glenn Beck killed?

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Fatal car wrecks make it open season? Is Laura Bush is fair game?

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

How many people has Glenn Beck killed?
Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Accurate numbers are necessary. Libs KNOW he killed someone somewhere because of his rhetoric. You know…

False but accurate a la Dan Rather

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:34 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Hey – it’s SIMPLY-TAMPON. Always a bloody nuisance – tee

Ris4victory on November 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM

erm… The Onion? Satire? Anyone?

Okay, sure, there are a handful of things in there that probably pushed it too far, but is this not a spot-on parody of how the media operates in its alleged reporting of “the facts?” Are they not just channeling the irrational rage of Obama’s White House and mindless supporters, and making a funny out of it?

Besides, the Onion has taken it share of digs at Obama, when few other were doing it. Okay, not quite this far (probably because it’s well… a grisly car accident) but again, I refer you to our mainstream media’s MO.

Maybe the line between clever and stupid is too fine in this case. Fair enough. I chuckled though, and I too love Glenn.

somewhatconcerned on November 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

oh yeah sure it is…of course when conservatives put out a little uh ‘humor’ then its HATE SPEECH…

but liberal pigs are more equal than others…you brown-shirted liberal trash.

right4life on November 2, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Fatal car wrecks make it open season? Is Laura Bush is fair game?

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Was Laura Bush drunk? Did Laura Bush flee the scene?

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:36 PM

DaveS on November 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

How many people has Glenn Beck killed?

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Amen Dave! I’d have to say I was the KING of Ted Kennedy dead/drunk/murderer jokes in here. I mean I really despised the guy. Of course I was the King of the Micheal Jackson death pedophile jokes too.
I remember the day that each of them died and how we had a few gutless weenies whine about my jokes. They were pathetic. I’m glad you liked them Dave.

Jeff from WI on November 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Treacher – that would be the COMMIE NEWS NETWORK’s Rick Sanchez…….

Ris4victory on November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM

We need to call CNN to do a fact check of this alleged parody.

It may not be a parody after all, but a real try at hurting Obama and that simply cannot be allowed.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Is that a “hate crime” under the new legislation the President signed last week?

crosspatch on November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM

DaveS on November 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

If I’d read any such thing from HotAir commenters, I would’ve slapped them…

In a high-five sense.

TXUS on November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM

dead ted has his own webstie too – fatboy.cc/

Ris4victory on November 2, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Uh… I usually think The Onion is brilliant, but there’s irreverent and then there’s just sick.

Of course, the goof is on the liberals (BTW, we were all wondering what the libs would do when they couldn’t exercise Bush Derangement Syndrome- boy did we underestimate their flexibility!). BUT. I can’t laugh about a teenager dying in a fiery car accident. Too many actual tragedies resemble that.

evergreen on November 2, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Thank god for the 2nd amendment. It keeps the left from doing more than just wishing for the death of political opponents.

jhffmn on November 2, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Glenn Beck is a huge threat to the left or they wouldn’t hate him so much and go after him like they do. I’m thinking this Onion video is a parody of the left’s insane hatred. However it is tasteless and offensive and not very good – they are losing their touch.

kmarie on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Actually, I’m part of that “cult” and they aren’t supplied–we have to buy them. And we realize this video is a weak attempt at humor. The question is will CNN, or will they fact check this, too?

Kataklysmic on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

If it’s only satire, let’s the The Onion do it with Obama or his wife or children.

Blake on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Fatal car wrecks make it open season? Is Laura Bush is fair game?

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

you think that was just a ‘car wreck’? how stupid are you?

right4life on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

they are all doing something right to be these kind of targets.

PaCadle on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

I agree with 100%.

Blacksmith8 on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Glenn is laughing his ass off somewhere!

Take it home, Glenn!

Not trampled to death at a street carnival in Rio de Janiero!

profitsbeard on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Ah, yes! We know what you libs do about ‘cults’ that aren’t in your political interest.

What was that old song–’Send in the Clowns Tanks’

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Not even going to watch it if even Allah is taken aback by it.

*sigh* And the Onion had been one of the few to actually lampoon Obama…oh well.

MadisonConservative on November 2, 2009 at 8:42 PM

I love the crawler…always.

Haagen Daaz introduces new ice cream for barren women.

SouthernGent on November 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Yes, we’re well aware you people think the deaths of your political opponents is “humor”. We heard all the Bush assassination remarks from Air America, Gore Vidal, and the like. Now go crawl back into the septic tank that leaked you out, you revolting chunk of sputum.

MadisonConservative on November 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Rick Sanchez…….

Ris4victory on November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Would that be Rick “leaving the scene”/have another one to settle his nerves Sanchez?

Blacksmith8 on November 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Where have you been? (j-k was a bigtime paid ObamaCare shill the last week of July whent hey tried to Rahm i through prior to the August recess and town halls.) Didn’t you get that job off CraigsList?

Marcus on November 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Fatal car wrecks make it open season? Is Laura Bush is fair game?

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM

It was never the car wreck. It was his fleeing the scene, failing to report the accident and instead of calling the police, calling his lawyers and political staff to try to manage the problem. And because of his cowardice, a young woman, who might well have been saved, died.

That’s the problem. That’s the crime. Do you want to deal with that you little vacuous little piece of excrement? No? Then STFU.

PackerBronco on November 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Tell us, Ace, since you’re so savvy–which Republican president sent military-designed APCs against average Citizens? I’ll grant Koresh was almost as psychotic as you libs, but what warranted a military-style assault?

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I know, that was terrible! Then a brave ‘conservative’ named Tim McVeigh came along to right the wrongs!

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

What I don’t understand is how some of you actually aided and abetted the crime by “taking sweet MaryJoe for one more ride off the bridge” because “Hey, it’s just a funny jibe at Glenn Beck”. When are you dolts going to wake up and smell the coffee?

Mary Joe didn’t get to have the life of promise she might have had. Ted the dead/brain cancer looks good on him/drunk/womanizing/liberal/lIAR of the senate Kennedy should have been in the car.

Blacksmith8 on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I honestly can’t tell whether this is a satire of the Beck haters or not. Either way, there was zero need to add “Mormon” to that lovely list of adjectives.

Emily M. on November 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM

The best part of this silly shxt is that Glenn is laughing his ask off all the way to the bank, doncha know?

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM

This bunch just makes it too easy for us more reasonable folks.

pjean on November 2, 2009 at 8:51 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Tim McVeigh wasnt a conservative you imbecile, he was a psychotic whack job… Kind of nearly exactly like you…

doriangrey on November 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM

The fact you bring out the “magic underwear” and “cult” jabs just shows how truly unoriginal you are. ;)

Emily M. on November 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Did I say nervous? I meant terrified.

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM

*Still unable to watch the video*

Diane on November 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM

How many people has Glenn Beck killed?

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Don’t forget, he also liked to hear jokes about it.

boomer on November 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM

PackerBronco on November 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I simply find it hypocritical to mock the dead when it’s that side and feign outrage over comedy skit when you think it’s over your side. It’s all for naught though, I bet even Beck got a chuckle. People who don’t need to be told when to be outraged would have noticed that it’s a satirical piece making fun of people who hate Glenn Beck. If anyone should be upset it’s those that hate Glenn Beck because they are being portrayed as hyperbolic.

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Oh come on, AP. Don’t you see that they’re making fun of those who hate Beck? That’s what I’m getting out of it anyway, laughing.

Seixon on November 2, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I’m just going to throw this out there:

I haven’t watched the vid yet. But, are we so p.c. that we now can’t laugh about magic panties? I don’t think I can abide by the rules, then. Since when did we appropriate things as sacred cows?

Alright, fine. I’ll try to watch the video again.

Diane on November 2, 2009 at 8:57 PM

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:56 PM

The two sides are “Get crocked, drive off a bridge and leave a woman for dead, and then lie about it for 40 years” and “Otherwise.” Glad to know which one you’ve chosen.

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 8:58 PM

doriangrey on November 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM

You, sir, are correct; you are also an excellent judge of character.

In other words, OneoneOneelevendyteedee111!!!111.

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

That line was cheaper than what a dime store hood might say and you already know it. Or maybe you don’t.

That says more about you than you claim against us.

For your info, we hate McVeigh.

We hate people who drag black men behind pickup trucks just because those murdered men were black. People like you see such horrible event with glee, to condemn us though we’re on your side about that. Liberals like you LOVE when whites call black men niggers and then kill them.

We conservatives, don’t.

You hate people like me with passion when we want the best for every Citizen.

You libs had to LIE about Rush to make a point, then you retracted it when all evidence was against you.

All you do is lie, to support your egos. You know the truths, yet you lie, deny, fabricate, condemn, and attack.

Your hate blinds you.

It’s better to be wrong with misguided belief and later admit it, than think you’re forever right in ignorance.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM

doriangrey on November 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Tim McVeigh was a modern-day tea partier who unfortunately was also a murderous madman. A registered Republican (but with Libertarian leanings a la Beck) with military service who was fed up with the Feds.

There are psychotic whack jobs with all political beliefs.

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I can’t believe this conversation is still going on. This video is making fun of the Beck-haters.

Rottweiler Mauled Man Who Was Not Glenn Beck

Brazilians Praying Trampling Victim was Glenn Beck

The scary thing is that the American mainstream media and the Democrats have gone so far over the top that it makes it difficult for some to understand who this video is actually lampooning.

Beck will be laughing his rear off over this on his show tomorrow.

Michael McCullough on November 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I would hate to see what kind of vile violence inciting hatred they would produce if the left weren’t so civil, tolerant, and compassionate.

DeathB4Tyranny on November 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I’m 100% sure this wasn’t a parody of the left’s insanity–if that were the case they would have used some fake, over-the-top pundit resembling Olbermann wishing his death. Instead they used a straight-laced news anchor and portrayed average, ordinary, everyday people from Olathe, KS wishing Beck was dead.

The Onion knows its audience and know they would identify with the premise: that in a perfect world Beck would die before other “more valuable” human beings.

Way out there in left field. Crazy.

karlant on November 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Dude, this is the Onion. They’re parodying the Beck-haters.

Michael McCullough on November 2, 2009 at 8:09 PM

That was my take on it. I am kind of baffled tho after reading the responses.

Geochelone on November 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Add me to this list. This is clearly aimed at the loony left MSM, not Beck. Granted, it’s less funny than usual from the Onion, but….

ElectricPhase on November 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I’d expect this from Bill Maher, or Keith Olberman…but the Onion? They are usually pretty good at satire. Much like SNL in the 70′s. This? This doesn’t even qualify as satire.

Fed45 on November 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I think it’s aimed at liberals, the one’s who really have wished death on Beck. I didn’t get the feeling Beck was the target of the satire.

That was my take on it as well, but even at that–it wasn’t very good.

Bob's Kid on November 2, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Tim McVeigh was a modern-day tea partier…

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Unmitigated horseshit.

What has McVeigh to do with the “tea-party” movement? You really do need to get your facts straight before you hold forth with such shamelessly stupid tripe.

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM

The Onion is usually pretty good.This made me laugh. I’m sure it made Beck laugh too. It’s clearly a rant about Beck haters.

Jeff from WI on November 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Peace, love, and tolerance as long as you are in lock step.

jukin on November 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Hey, what’s the big deal? I wish every day that every Democrat would drop over dead tomorrow.

Jeff from WI on November 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Way out there in left field. Crazy.

karlant on November 2, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Facepalm. You really don’t know The Onion, do you?

They always “use straight-laced news anchor” and “portray average, ordinary, everyday people”.

Aristotle on November 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

You’re simply being obtuse, because you know better. Unless, that is, you believe otherwise. And beliefs are a choice, evidence not being a requirement.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I love Glenn Beck. Glenn is hitting the DEMS (and the GOP) right where it hurts and thank God he’s doing it. Glenn has quite a following and I believe he’s making a huge difference.

Live long and prosper, Glenn.

Oink on November 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I know, you libs are OK with just about anything, as long as it involves the death of children…

right4life on November 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM

What has McVeigh to do with the “tea-party” movement?

He was an angry, uneducated zero. He’s be your king!

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Facepalm. You really don’t know The Onion, do you?

Aristotle on November 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I’ve read the Onion for years.

I know they use the “man on the street” perspective for alot of their humor but this is not it.

People are saying this is a parody of the Left’s hatred–but nothing in the video is related to the Left. I know Olathe, KS, it’s not Berkeley, it’s middle-America and it makes no sense in this context. The premise of the joke is that alot of innocent people tragically die, and for some reason this nut-job Glenn Beck continues to live. I get it, but I don’t think it’s funny.

karlant on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

He was an angry, uneducated zero. He’s be your king!

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Obama already is!

right4life on November 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM

He was an angry, uneducated zero. He’s be your king!

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Prove it.

At the same time, tell us how you Dems let a KKK kleagle remain in the Senate for 40 years.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM

He was an angry, uneducated zero. He’s be your king!

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

He’s would, would he’s?

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

C’mon! Defend your kleagle, you racist! Tell us all, who never backed McVeigh, how you find Byrd acceptable! Tell us all!

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:17 PM

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY:

Simpletonsimon isn’t worth the trouble, folks. At least crr6 will attempt a discussion; simpleboy is just here to trouble-make.

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Simon, who is more heroic, the “conservative” behind the Oklahoma City bombing, or the left’s boy Adam Gadahn?

Kataklysmic on November 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM

just here to trouble-make.

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM

yeah but its fun to make fun of fat fascists like him…

right4life on November 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Poor satire. Did not expect this from Onion.

antisocial on November 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM

right4life on November 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM

It’s always fun when an easy target just presents itself.

Is HotAir catch-and-release, or do we just slaughter’em?

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Thats the liberals for ya… till tommorrow.

royzer on November 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM

s

implesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Let me tell you something: I sat with a lot of people who cried that day McVeigh killed all those people, all those babies. I was one of them, and I almost never shed tears.

I sat with liberals, conservatives, and people in-between, and there wasn’t a dry eye in the office.

That awful day, we hurt for those killed and held hate for the ratfuck who did that. McVeigh was a mass murderer and, for you to say conservatives got off on that says more about you than it does about us.

Remember David Duke, the clucker like your DEM man Byrd, who’s a former recruiter for the Klan? Republicans banished him faster than your Stalin ditched Trotsky.

Over to you…

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Anyone who pulls this kind of stunt on TV should be arrested for making threats of bodily harm. The veil on this ‘comedy’ is thin enough you could filter water through it.

Dark-Star on November 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Republicans banished him faster than your Stalin ditched Trotsky.

Over to you…

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I know, that’s why black people all vote republican!

Bonus points – McVeigh was a lifelong member of the NRA.

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM
That says more about you than you claim against us.
For your info, we hate McVeigh.
We conservatives, don’t.
You hate people like me with passion when we want the best for every Citizen.
Your hate blinds you.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Spot effin’ on, Liam.

These trolls live in the belly of lies, their sorry drivel but bile in the discourse of thought and intelligent argument.

Which is why I refuse to engage them directly, but appreciate your doing so in this instance.

What’s really interesting, and to our ultimate benefit, is how they so misunderstand the reality of things, including conservatives…

Yet we know them better than they know themselves.

TXUS on November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

He swatted a fly once that was played by Jeff Goldblum.

TexasJew on November 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM

That ladies and gentlemen is humor…LMAO.

DeathB4Tyranny on November 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Dude. Glenn Beck IS now a household name. And he must be doing damage to be this hated. Alright! Goooooooo, Glenn!

JustTruth101 on November 2, 2009 at 9:31 PM

McVeigh was a lifelong member of the NRA.

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

What’s the relevance? Unless you’re avoiding the matter of DEM senator Byrd being a Klan recruiter. And we all know you back Byrd and other Dems.

You racist

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I haven’t got the time to waste at this moment; family matters… but someone send simplesimon a link to Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd…it couldn’t hurt, although it probably won’t help.

Simpletonsimon—–seek help.

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:32 PM

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:32 PM

You’re assuming he can read.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I think this video mocks the popularization of the hatred of Glenn Beck.

AbaddonsReign on November 2, 2009 at 9:34 PM

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Let’s have more fun!

Remember that guy at an Arizona rally for Obama, the BLACK man who showed up with an M4 carbine over his shoulder?

You gotta remember, because the MSM cropped the whole thing to try hiding the fact that Citizen was BLACK.

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Unmitigated horseshit.

hillbillyjim on November 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Other than his bombing, he shared a lot with the current tea party movement. That doesn’t mean his being conservative made him violent, it just means this one inexcusable violent person believed in what a lot of people here also do. He saw coming socialism and a government that had gotten too powerful. That falls right in line with what I have seen at local tea parties.

More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight

McVeigh or tea partier? How about:

The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful, and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control.

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I know, that’s why black people all vote republican!

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

A lot do. Unless they’re afraid of being called “Uncle Toms” by the left, which, of course isn’t racist at all.

Fail again.

BTW: when did we all lose our sense of humor? I’d rather The Onion at least try to make fun of everyone instead of the safe, easy targets.

We all need to lighten up a little.

HAnthonyWayne on November 2, 2009 at 9:39 PM

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM

You don’t know shit about killers, do you?

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I know, that’s why black people all vote republican!

Bonus points – McVeigh was a lifelong member of the NRA.

simplesimon on November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Illogic, non sequiturs, and a palpable sense of panic. Your pain feeds us, weakling.

Jim Treacher on November 2, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Dark-Star on November 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Would going on TV and suggest poisoning a specific Senator also be a threat of bodily harm?

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 9:39 PM

You don’t know shit about killers, do you?

Liam on November 2, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I know they come from all political backgrounds and it’s silly to deny otherwise.

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 9:40 PM

jonknee on November 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Oh look sh@t sandwiches for dinner, again…

daesleeper on November 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM