O’Reilly on Obama: Hey, I like him

posted at 8:21 pm on October 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

Halloween on “The View” brings us both Joy and Barbara dressed as … what? Elvira, maybe? I don’t even want to know. Count O’s going to take a beating in the comments for his pleasantness towards The One, but more interesting is the fact that even he doesn’t have a theory for the White House’s dopey anti-Fox offensive. I still think Politico had it right a few weeks ago, but let me give you two more possibilities to chew on. One, via Mediaite: He’s trying to shut Fox up about ObamaCare by giving them something juicier to talk about.

Since that fateful moment [when Anita Dunn attacked them on CNN], Fox News has spent a vast amount of their resources on covering the White House criticism. That’s a smart business decision — not only is it a huge story, but it helps their ratings. It puts FNC’s competitors in a tricky wicket of having to cover a story that not only involves their chief rivals, but also invites their viewers to change the channel and see what could possibly be making such a fuss! Yes, covering this story whole-heartedly was, without question, a win-win for Fox News.

But more importantly, Fox News’s coverage of the “feud” came at the expense of their coverage of the health care debate. Suddenly, there was much less hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth over death panels and town hall protests. According to the television monitoring service TVEyes, the term “health care” was mentioned by Fox 2361 times in August. In October, it was only mentioned 1558 times. Meanwhile, Anita Dunn — who wasn’t mentioned once in August — has been referenced 121 times this month.

It’s a fine theory, but wasn’t August the month when the bulk of the health-care town halls happened and the Democrats went all-out on their anti-conservative demagoguery? That was the top story on HA for weeks on end; no surprise that Fox was covering it heavily too. Plus, August was a slow month for other news. Since then, Iran negotiations have heated up, The One won the Nobel, and he flamed out at the Olympics. No wonder ObamaCare’s being mentioned a bit less these days.

Second theory, as a further thought to last night’s post on perceptions of media bias: Maybe the White House is trying to increase Fox’s visibility among the public. Why do that when it only boosts their ratings and drives more viewers to Beck? Because the larger Fox looms as a “threat” to, or foil for, the White House, the more license the rest of the media has to “balance” Fox by skewing its own coverage. Who cares if five million people watch Beck making jokes about Anita Dunn and his red phone if a combined audience of tens of millions are watching CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. report news that’s subtly biased in Obama’s favor? This goes back to that point in the Politico piece: The goal, ultimately, is to stop the other networks from following Fox’s lead on stories that hurt the White House by framing Fox as illegitimate. It’s not Fox’s audience Obama cares about; it’s everyone else’s. And the more he can convince the rest of the media to orient itself as an answer to Fox, the more that’s going to lead them towards favorable coverage. Anyway, food for thought.

Update: Speaking of “balancing” Fox, today we got the news that TPM will be joining the White House press pool. And then there was this from Paul Krugman in this morning’s NYT, openly beseeching his friends in the media to dive face-first into the tank for ObamaCare at this crucial moment.

As a result, everyone in the political class — by which I mean politicians, people in the news media, and so on, basically whoever is in a position to influence the final stage of this legislative marathon — now has to make a choice. The seemingly impossible dream of fundamental health reform is just a few steps away from becoming reality, and each player has to decide whether he or she is going to help it across the finish line or stand in its way.

Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are standing in the way. Which impartial media patriots will rise to the challenge of standing against them?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Bill has his head too far up his own ass to notice anyone else being important. He likes the veiw down there.

William Amos on October 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Count O’Reilly should take his show on the road. In the middle of the road during rush hour.

fourdeucer on October 30, 2009 at 8:26 PM

O’Reilley is a tool.

OmahaConservative on October 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Hey Billy, we thought that you were looking out for the “folks”. Liking Bury and looking out for the “folks” do not coincide.

thomasaur on October 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Is O’Reilly really important?

He’s yesterday’s trash that can’t be picked up soon enough. He isn’t original, has few core beliefs and has no driving force other than to compete with Rush.

Poof.

Cody1991 on October 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM

BOR with his lips firmly attached to Barry’s butt once more begging for that interview.

We get it Bill, now shut up and sit down, your first interview sucked big time.

Knucklehead on October 30, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Yes, he’s a windbag and a phony. I got my 2 kicks in right there.

AUINSC on October 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM

There can be only one one Billy……

Rovin on October 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

yeah, everything is going swimmingly

From Powerline re: the HR healthcare bill:

Isn’t this socialized medicine in all but name? The only difference, perhaps, is that when things start to go badly, as they inevitably will–spiraling costs, long waits for treatment–Nancy Pelosi and her colleagues will have someone to blame: the insurance companies. Maybe old-fashioned socialized medicine would be better. Then, at least, the government would have to take responsibility for its folly.

The Dem strategy is probabaly “the worse, the better”

and re: the Jarrett quote on speaking truth to power:

JOHN adds: I agree that Jarrett’s claim is ridiculous, but I think it has a history. Isn’t it a time-honored tradition for socialist governments, both national and Marxist, to continue to campaign against the “powerful” on behalf of the dispossessed, long after they have assumed control and have shot, imprisoned or cowed the supposedly “powerful?” It seems to me that Jarrett, knowingly or not, was placing the administration in a Peronist or Castroite tradition. Nancy Pelosi does something similar when she purports to defend average citizens against the predations of the mighty insurance companies, which are actually, from the perspective of the federal government, like so many fatted calves

so we have a “nice guy” and pretty face as prez, wonderful.

r keller on October 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Then there is Whoopi the ever present racist saying “What, are you saying we all look alike.” Only in your costume Whoopi, only in your costume.

fourdeucer on October 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Did BillO say
“if there is somebody on Fox you don’t like , send your guy to the Factor ?
What a megajerk to stab his fellow commentators, the first chance he gets

macncheez on October 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Very perplexing and troubling!

Obama must of sent O’Reilly a complimentary
bottle of scotch,er I mean KOOL-AID!!

canopfor on October 30, 2009 at 8:36 PM

The larger Fox looms as a “threat” to, or foil for, the White House, the more license the rest of the media has to “balance” Fox by skewing its own coverage. Who cares if five million people watch Beck making jokes about Anita Dunn and his red phone if a combined audience of tens of millions are watching CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. report news that’s subtly biased in Obama’s favor?

THIS. I think you nailed it.

Caiwyn on October 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Meh. I think if you asked most Americans they would say that they personally like President Obama. However, that doesn’t mean because you personally like him that you agree with all his policies.

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Seriously Allah, you give the idiots in the WH way too much credit. They’re six levels below being able to craft anything as complicated as either of the scenarios noted above.

anniekc on October 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

What a megajerk to stab his fellow commentators, the first chance he gets

macncheez on October 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM

BOR is all wee-weed up over Glenn Beck’s ratings.

Knucklehead on October 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

i think his seething dislike of Hillary made him eternally grateful to Obama when he won the party’s nomination.

toenail on October 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I’ve no doubt Obama is likeable. I bet if I had dinner with the dude or a Beer Summit in the Rose Garden I’d come away thinking, wow, that guy has an 18 Charisma.

Once a liberal who had a small audience with George W. Bush came back and told me pretty much the same thing.

They’re politicians. They get where they are because, with the exception of Henry Waxman*, enough people find them likable.

The question isn’t whether they’re likeable. That’s a given. It’s whether they’re right.

*I cannot explain Henry Waxman’s perpetual re-election. It’s baffling that that man can succeed in politics.

see-dubya on October 30, 2009 at 8:41 PM

The most important person to Bill is Bill. I find him very hard to watch anymore.

I hate it when people characterize him as “conservative” pundit Bill O’Reilly. PLEASE!

JoeinTX on October 30, 2009 at 8:43 PM

BOR sees himself as the senior statesman of FoxNews. He still thinks the White House is going to give him an interview.

d1carter on October 30, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Go back to the Inside Edition, Bill. Your tv show is going down the drain like your radio show.

mobydutch on October 30, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Yeah, I have heard some libs on television say they personally find W. very endearing.

I would imagine it is hard these days to be a national politician and be a total douchebag. Everywhere they go they have cameras follow them so if Obama or even Bush was a complete a-hole it would come out.

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM

…..subtly biased in Obama’s favor

Is that sarcasm or a genuine Lewis Carroll type perception?

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM

useful idiot-

texanpride on October 30, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Kaus doesn’t like him.

Buford Gooch on October 30, 2009 at 8:48 PM

He still thinks the White House is going to give him an interview.

d1carter on October 30, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Well they might. I don’t see why Obama wouldn’t do any other interview with Billy O.

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I have never liked that guy. He put his hands up to make them look big and he lost me about 5 years ago. Shep is a creep too. Brett Baier tho? Greta is a lib, big time.

suzyk on October 30, 2009 at 8:49 PM

It’s simple, O’Reilly is all about himself, not America or what is best for America.He is doing what he has to do to get that interview with this president. As a ratings whore he knows that is good for 10 million viewers plus the weeks he can milk replays and out takes.

His schtick is nearly played out for me. I am almost done watching him and waiting for him to call out the administration. It just won’t happen.Every time Miller or Ingraham are on the show with him they can barely contain their disgust for his Harvey Milktoast treatment of The One.

I wish Beck had his spot but that is wishful thinking.

FireBlogger on October 30, 2009 at 8:50 PM

It’s no shock that Billy O likes Barry O. Neither one has any grasp on the basics of free markets, capitalism, or limited government. Both are shameless populist panderers.

OhioCoastie on October 30, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Greta may be a lib, but she 1. give Palin lots of fair airtime 2. doesn’t like the tactics that the Left is using

r keller on October 30, 2009 at 8:53 PM

When I clicked on the video I got “This video is not available in your country due to copyrite restrictions” That is what I get for living in Canada. USA rocks, Canada sucks. I found the video elsewhere to watch. I have watched Bill since 1999, great American.

royzer on October 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I stopped taking Bill seriously a while back. I don’t know when he lost his balls and started allowing for some spin when it came to the 0ne, but it’s frustrating to watch. So I don’t much anymore.

4shoes on October 30, 2009 at 8:55 PM

O’Reilly needs to quit. I get so tired of his fence straddling.

TXMomof3 on October 30, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Personally liking someone doesn’t have anything to do with how well they are doing the job.
When it comes to getting the job done right. I’d rather have a bland, boring, A-hole that knows what they’re doing than someone with a great personallity that doesn’t know what in the h#ll they are doing.

iceman1960 on October 30, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Put O’Reilly on two hours later and watch his ratings plummet.

sherry on October 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Bill O’Reilly is an unintellectual and incurious contrarian. His contradictions are driven mainly by caprice and vanity. Christopher Hitchens (just an example), is the opposite type of contrarian.

Anyway, this is O’Reilly’s perfect wedge issue to prove his “fairness.” So he says he “likes the guy.” But what about the “guy”‘s efforts to intimidate free speech? That this doesn’t bother O’Reilly (who, as the self-proclaimed defender of the little guy, should be the most exercised over this issue) is a strong claim against O’Reilly’s authenticity.

rrpjr on October 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM

The charming Marxist occupying the WH is rabidly pro-baby murder. What’s to like about that??

When it comes to who Barry Oborter really is, most Americans are ostriches.

Yephora on October 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM

4shoes– I remember exactly when I stopped taking Bill seriously: October 2007. Actually, I never really did, but I kinda pretended for a while.

see-dubya on October 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM

O’Reilly is simply shilling for another “O” interview for his own ratings – it’s all about Bill.

Bah-bah Wah-wah actually looked good with that make-up, very natural.

DTogo on October 30, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Anyway, this is O’Reilly’s perfect wedge issue to prove his “fairness.” So he says he “likes the guy.” But what about the “guy”’s efforts to intimidate free speech? That this doesn’t bother O’Reilly (who, as the self-proclaimed defender of the little guy, should be the most exercised over this issue) is a strong claim against O’Reilly’s authenticity.

rrpjr on October 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I get so tired of hearing that he is just looking out for the folks.

TXMomof3 on October 30, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Second theory…

I think it’s that one, AP. Also, in line with that theory, would be the obvious increase in Fox’s profits, which, ta-da, puts media in the “class warfare” framework that is so natural for the democrats to swim in. The more profitable Fox becomes the easier it becomes to demonize them along those lines. There will arise a need for news that’s not pushed by the greed of fat cat corporations. There will be a need for news that is from the people, the masses. Enter, Mark Lloyd.

Weight of Glory on October 30, 2009 at 9:02 PM

O’Reilly wants to be liked. Plain and simple.
He’s a sell out!

katy on October 30, 2009 at 9:02 PM

It’s a narcissist’s crush.

O”Reilly’s fondness of Obama rests mainly upon his admiration of Obama’s love for Obama is only rivaled by Bill O’Reilly’s love of Bill O’Reilly.

… and that’s the talking points memo.

viking01 on October 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM

O’Reilly wants to be liked. Plain and simple.

Doesn’t that describe every television pundit and politician?

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Bill O’Reilly: the world’s only same-sex marriage supporting “culture warrior”.

Kataklysmic on October 30, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Politico didn’t float that balloon first. Brit Hume did! He was the FIRST to say that the WH is trying to marginalize Foxnews so that no other network will cover the stories they do. Credit where credit is due.

As for Bill, I think he is just trying to be fair. He goes overboard w/Obama though. He just doesn’t give him the same rogering he does other politicians. I really think he is afraid of the “racist” accusation.

JAM on October 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

He can take his pithy comments and shove them up his ass sideways. He’s a closet kool-aid drinker, a sellout. “The folks”… horse-crap.

Sam_I_Am on October 30, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I stopped taking Bill seriously a while back.
4shoes on October 30, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I was done when he dumped on the Swift Boat Veterans.

Feedie on October 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM

rrpjr–Double yep.

I got to meet Christopher Hitchens once and ask him a question or two. In spite of myself, in spite of his opposition to most of my core beliefs, I liked him and thought he was an authentic British atheist raconteur. He’s a contrarian Marxist, but not a ratings-driven one.

see-dubya on October 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Bill O’Reilly should step out of his prime 7 pm central time slot and switch with Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity or Greta. I think it would be an eye-opener for him as was his now-defunct radio show that went head-to-head with Rush and his ever increasingly anemic book sales.

Marcus on October 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I just can’t stand OReilly, have said so many times here but that said, again, I think someone in the O admin has pictures or a video of BOR or something!

CCRWM on October 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Hey Billy, we thought that you were looking out for the “folks”.

thomasaur

O’Reilly plays the middle; continuing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt while most of the rest of the nation is left with just doubt. How he could go on “The View” lunatic asylum is questionable; maybe he likes to see the zoo every so often…

IntheNet on October 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Joyless Behar is a cun+.

OmahaConservative on October 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM

d1carter on October 30, 2009 at 8:44 PM

And he’s trying way toooooo hard. Why he wants an interview with “The One” is beyond me. Nobody who watches FNC cares about an interview with this Liar-in-Chief. Wear it as a badge of honor, Bill and stop with the pandering … it’s embarrassing.

redridinghood on October 30, 2009 at 9:15 PM

BOR sees himself as the senior statesman of FoxNews.

The senior statesman of Fox News has been and will forever be: Brit Hume.

Marcus on October 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM

BillO’s spot should be replaced with this

macncheez on October 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM

O’Reilly and Oprah, two “O”s in love with themselves, and making tons of money off the suckers who watch them.

America, what a country!

Joe Pyne on October 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

And for you Glenn Beck fans. Bill O’Reilly = Glenn Beck in a few years. Bill O’Reilly was once fiery…no longer. All the television pundits on the Right tend to mellow out.

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

The senior statesman of Fox News has been and will forever be: Brit Hume.

Marcus on October 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM

+100

OmahaConservative on October 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM

He’s an interesting old fart. Would have you believe he’s an independent and after my years of watching I have trouble disputing that. But I think it’s just a well-engineered charade on his part. He breaks down on things like having military on the borders (whew) and frays around the edges on other issues. I especially respect his ability to stand toe to toe with these View freaks and maintain his cool.

PaCadle on October 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM

The same Bill O’Reilly who supported Shamnesty as “probably the best deal we’re gonna get“?

Stopped listening back then.

Fangs for nothing Bill.

profitsbeard on October 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM

How are his ratings, by the way?

Joe Pyne on October 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I am sure that O’Reilly is a closet thrill up the leg type over his love fest with Obama. I was a regular watcher of The Factor , but alas, after O’Reilly continued to slobber over Obama we now turn to TCM.

Maybe O’Reilly should move to 5pm Eastern and Beck who is exciting and factual should take over the 8pm slot?

Throw Bill another potato !

Sandybourne on October 30, 2009 at 9:21 PM

O’Reilly covers stories than he deems important. Sometimes they are the same one’s I think are important. In either case, he does ask questions no one else on CNN, et all normally have the guts to ask. However, this appears to be changing. Some of the talking heads appear to been slowly awakening to the fact that they’ve been whores for Barry. Now their own ego’s are kicking in along with the desire to be a ‘professional’, asking the right questions.

GarandFan on October 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM

maybe he likes to see the zoo every so often…

“The View” is less like a zoo………….and more like a barnyard.

JoeinTX on October 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I’d like to see Olbie show up on the set of “The View” when
BOR is blabbing how wonderful and oh so right he is.

Would be like watching an old Geraldo / Springer clip.

Texyank on October 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM

The senior statesman of Fox News has been and will forever be: Brit Hume.

Marcus on October 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM

+100

OmahaConservative on October 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Agreed.

Sam_I_Am on October 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM

If O’Reilly is trying to impress some group or other I’m at a loss to work out who. Liberals will always hate him no matter what he says and conservatives most certainly do not appreciate his positive comments about Obama. Libertarians just think he’s a douchebag.

Sharke on October 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Not gonna click on vid; listening to movie soundtrack and I just think the O lost his mojo, just like the O was concealing his.

Take a pick.

ProudPalinFan on October 30, 2009 at 9:28 PM

The BOR thinks his show is number one because of his brilliance; of course, the time slot is more important than he thinks. One day, his pride will catch up with him, and he will fall regardless of the time.

mobydutch on October 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Liberals will always hate him

I don’t know. When he Billy O was last on the Daily Show, Jon Stewart was actually quite nice to him. He didn’t have that disdainful look he sometimes gets when interviews people from the right.

Like I said ealier I think most Americans (even conservatives) would have a problem with someone say they personally like Obama. I don’t see the big deal.

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 9:32 PM

would have a problem

Sorry meant to write

would have NO problem

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 9:33 PM

mobydutch on October 30, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Unfortunately what he is doing is working for him because he is the highest rated host on FOX

I saw him last night with Gretchen Carlson and he was so condescending with her and with most of the women who come on his show…I just can’t stand him but, my husband likes his show so I just read HA (also when the “game” is on…there’s always a game)…

CCRWM on October 30, 2009 at 9:33 PM

The only “folks” O’Reilly is looking out for are the ones who take care of his bank account.

Joe Pyne on October 30, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Bye, bye O’Reilly. Not right away of course, but sooner or later. The vendetta against FOX seems to have set this off. I don’t know just what’s going on in his mind, but what ever it is, he can no longer be trusted I think. Who or what got to him? I noticed the program with Laura tonight night was loaded with Dem stooges. Laura looked as if she might throw up now and then.

jeanie on October 30, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Bye, bye O’Reilly.

Bye bye for what?

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Bye, bye because Bill is a walking brain fart.

mobydutch on October 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM

would have NO problem

terryannonline on October 30, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I have a big problem with the Precedent who is burning down my country with the help and complicity of Marxist revolutionaries and leftist journalists.

thomasaur on October 30, 2009 at 9:41 PM

If they dressed like that every day, I might watch.

Jim Treacher on October 30, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Dont you know thomasaur that it is not open minded to sit back and snuggle up the the Marxist in our White House? They have every right to transform our country. Duh!!!!!

mobydutch on October 30, 2009 at 9:46 PM

O’Reilley is a pandering dolt whose only concern is his television ratings.

rplat on October 30, 2009 at 9:47 PM

terryannonline:
Bye, bye from me. I detest obama I cannot stand his face or his voice and I certainly am not going to listen to O’Reilly tell me how personally charming obama is. The ‘spin’ as he’s fond of calling it is not as sharp, not as cogent, not as biting as it used to be…the one thing that I see as having improved on his show lately is that he does not interupt folks as much as he used to. The passion is fading, don’t know why. Perhaps he’s been doing it too long or he’s getting old and tired. Anyway, the action is moving to Hannity, Beck and Greta, slowly but certainly.

jeanie on October 30, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Obama 1
Fox 0

What a kiss ass give in.

Wade on October 30, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Billy hO’Reilly and/or Barack nObama, both reek in the squaler of self serving delusional BO. O’Reilly has become the self anoited pimp for “the folks” pretending to be “looking out for you”…please. His “above it all – fair shake” veneer masks the arrogance and true contempt he holds for all he views as beneth him (demonstrated by the OOC settlement for sexual deviance). He is totally enamoured with nObama because of race, typical bleeding heart Irish Catholic. I’d rather watch paint dry………grass grow…….golf. He’s just so pithy!

dmann on October 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM

It’s been clear for months that O’Really is a fan of Obama. His most frequent question is something like “but c’maaaan, you don’t really think Obama is some kind of communist, do you?”

hawksruleva on October 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM

jeanie on October 30, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Or maybe he sold out in order to score that pre-election interview with Obama.

hawksruleva on October 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM

O’Reilly’s a slug who has been on his knees in front of The Precedent since the election. He should just go away, already. The fact is that just about anyone on Fox (or others, even) would pull huge numbers in O’Reilly’s spot. Beck would probably get double numbers.

progressoverpeace on October 30, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Laura Ingraham (we get her at night in Dallas) is actually beating up on kiss-ass boy quite nicely. I’m surprised she’s allowed on Factor Friday nights to host! Thought for sure she would be canned when O’Reilly said to her on TV: “You know Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck thinks Obama leans left” and Laura rolled her eyes at him and audibly sighed.

Marcus on October 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

The word that you want is I, not myself, bozo. (Sorry, but that affectation of hypercorrectness really gets my goat. -self words are reflexive pronouns; they have to have a referent in a prior situation in the sentence.

Then again, like ObaMao-the-Narcissist, self is as important a word as I.

onlineanalyst on October 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

On today’s radio program, Hannity had an informative telephone interview with a woman who has been reading and skewering the flaws/deceit in the ObamaoCare bill in both its latest inception and in the Baucus bill. Hannity allowed her to talk and expand on the objectionable points without interrupting.

This bill must be killed.

onlineanalyst on October 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

BOR should call Obambi and share a loofah or a falafel since he can’t tell the difference .

borntoraisehogs on October 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

O’Reilly’s trying to get the President back on his show….Bill’s been courting the President since the election…..a marriage made in heaven.//

yoda on October 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Out! Out! Out you infidels!

(Section 2 sub-section B Item 8 for clarification)

joedoe on October 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM

O’Reilly cannot see the forest for the trees.

Johan Klaus on October 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Isn’t Shepard Smith one of O’Reilly’s sons?

Travis1 on October 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

For sure Obama is a likeable guy, but his policies suck big time. It’s nothing personal. Who wouldn’t like to meet him and shake his hand? As Christians/conservatives we shouldn’t be consumed with hate, but we should stand on our principles, firmly fight against his disastrous agenda and pray for enlightenment for all involved.

glad2bindie on October 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

terryannonlineAnninCA (FIFY) on October 30, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Speak for yourself will ya?

fullogas on October 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

For sure Obama is a likeable guy,

He’s a nasty prick with a pea-brain.

Who wouldn’t like to meet him and shake his hand?

glad2bindie on October 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Huh? Are you for real?

progressoverpeace on October 30, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Not to like a person, especially one so wrapped up in himself, is not to hate that person, glad2bindle. The PC squishiness allows charlatans like Obama to seize power.

Smell O’Reilly’s fear of Glenn Beck. O’Reilly is schmoozing for ratings. I daresay that Beck’s passion is genuine. For that reason, Beck’s viewership is growing as newer watchers are finding out that he is not a boogeyman and can support his claims with research.

O’Reilly is not too tuned-in to fundamental economics.

onlineanalyst on October 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM

BOR is all about BOR and he is a bore; I only watch his show when Laura is hosting

Willie on October 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM