Levi Johnston threatens Palin: I’m fully prepared to leak stuff about you

posted at 7:40 pm on October 27, 2009 by Allahpundit

The media’s been pointing to the balloon boy story as the ne plus ultra of celebrity-seeking scumbaggery, but there’s an even better example around, isn’t there?

Honestly, at this point, the most rational interpretation of his behavior is that he’s trying to get people to hate him.

“Sounds like you really resent her now,” she asks Levi during the interview, which was taped in advance.

“Well now I’ve heard all the things she’s said. You know, the Sarah Palin I knew before, it was — it was her putting on a front, it was her being fake to me and now that everything’s slowly coming out and I’m hearing more things, you know, and things she’s said and done, you know, I see the real Palin,” Levi responds, before stepping through the looking glass:…

Maggie: That’s what it sounds like…somebody whose bent on revenge and getting even, ‘now it’s my turn’.

Levi: Well that’s part of it, I guess, but at the same time, you know, if she’s going to go out there and say things to me, about me, I’m going to leak some things on her. I mean that’s just how it is.

“I’m going to leak some things on her” is only his second-most memorable quote of the day. The most memorable: “I just get naked. That’s what I do.” I remember writing about this turd a few months ago and speculating that between his treachery and his willingness to stoop to the depths of Playgirl for attention, he’d destroy his credibility as a source for Palin’s enemies before the primaries ever got going. Maybe I was wrong, though. The excerpted bit above comes from a transcript of tomorrow’s Early Show on CBS. If they’re willing to take him seriously enough to put him on the air now, why wouldn’t they be willing two years from now? Evidently he’ll do anything for a buck, so lord only knows what he’d accuse her of if the price is right. Think our crack, fact-checking, fair and balanced media will be scrutinizing his accusations any more intensely than they did, say, those racist quotes attributed to Rush Limbaugh?

Speaking of the primaries, her fans at Team Sarah are trying to organize a speaking event for her … in Iowa. Hmmm.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Since it’s been over a year past the kids break-up how much “dirt” is Little Levi really going to have?
The deadbeat dad hasn’t even visited his son in months how close did he really get to the Palin family? He buggered off two months after Tripp was born. The little punk is just mad that Sarah Palin didn’t pardon his meth-head mom when she was busted a couple of weeks after the election. He abandoned his blood for a druggie. He never cared for his son he couldn ‘t man-up and take responsibility for his actions. And this PoS thinks he can say anything bad about Palin and have any credibility?

Don Carne on October 28, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Leak on you little pissant, nobody other than those slugs on MSNBC gives a rat’s backside what you think or say.

rplat on October 28, 2009 at 8:36 AM

The one thing this little Levi doesn’t get…she ain’t a politician, and he can get sued now…he should wise up, he will cross the line and beg for mercy.
All jerks end up making a mistake, and he is a jerk.

right2bright on October 28, 2009 at 8:40 AM

The idiot’s words are telling. He doesn’t say that he learned all this supposed bad stuff about Palin when he was spending time with her as her future son-in-law. He says he learned it afterwards, and that *now* he believes that the Palin he knew was a front.

Like AP said, the season for firsthand dirt on Palin dished out by Levi Johnston is long, long over. He has pretty much admitted that she was great to him back then. Anything he puts out now will not be credible.

Missy on October 28, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Levi has had too many backchecks to the head. You betcha.

jbh45 on October 28, 2009 at 8:48 AM

One more interview and a law degree and Levi could qualify as a potential Democratic Presidential Candidate.

kingsjester on October 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Hopefully, Mama Palin and Bristol are planning to take this loser to the cleaners over child support for Tripp. As for other parents of teenage girls, I guess that the whole sitaution is a good teachable moment.

Illinidiva on October 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM

A good job for Levi would be as an occasional guest host for Keith Olbermann on Countdown. He’d probably get higher ratings especially if he gets Kathy Griffin to strip on the set.

Percy_Peabody on October 28, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Johnston is trying to get on MSNAZIBC! That’s all this Alaskan hick is trying to do!

BobAnthony on October 28, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Illinidiva on October 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM

OR ELSE THEY COME TO STAMFORD CT AND GET ON THE MAURY SHOW!

BobAnthony on October 28, 2009 at 9:05 AM

More stupidity from my favorite deadbeat sleaze…..

DL13 on October 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Wait’ll Bawney Fwank sees Levi’s Playgirl spread. Levi will suddenly be able to make child support payments on time.

Akzed on October 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Someone needs to take Lil’ Levi on a huntin’ trip….
as bear bait……

;-)

rabidamerican on October 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM

BobAnthony on October 28, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Debbie Schlussel hates Sarah Palin so much, it makes her literally crazy.

Sorry, I don’t trust any of her “reporting” about Palin news for that reason.

Jenfidel on October 28, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Guys like Levi Johnston are one reason of many reasons that girls get abortions. And I don’t blame the women one bit.

thuja on October 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I’m guessing he is behind on Child Support.

PappaMac on October 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Levi Video from Huffington Post: Me & Mrs Palin

This guy will do anything for a buck.

luckybogey on October 28, 2009 at 9:29 AM

As the father of Bristol’s child, maybe Levi would get SS coverage. That should shut him up a little.
/no snarc required

Blacksmith8 on October 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Gotta go back to Team Sarah see what’s up…ITA she has to “shake things up” more than she has, of course the hurricane effect will be felt nationwide.

I am feeling tingles all over my bod!!! :D

ProudPalinFan on October 28, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Levi Johnston abandoned his infant son, and he calls Sarah Palin the fake?

alliebobbitt on October 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I think we all know the stuff the kid’s gonna be leakin’ henceforth, and your first hint is it’s got nada to do with Sarah…

RepubChica on October 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Once you have been in the limelight it is hard to give it up I guess. He just needs to realize that the reason he become a slight media sensation wasn’t because he was anything special but because he was lucky enough to have sex with a teenager that happened to be the child of someone that IS special. He seems to be willing to do almost anything for money so maybe he should maybe get a real job, get some personal respect and grow a brain.

SgtRed on October 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Uh, hasn’t Gov. Palin better things to do than talk about this dirt bag? I mean, really, I don’t think his name has even passed her lips in over a year. He suffers from the delusion that he’s a very important guy. He’s nothing but a joke on himself and a useful idiot to the progressives.

mizflame98 on October 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Garbage.

marklmail on October 28, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Somebody needs to beat the crap out of this weasel.

Knucklehead on October 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM

\

It isn’t like I don’t know where he works out. There are only SO MANY gyms in Wasilla. LMFAO!

upinak on October 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Upinak, we need to have a “Take-A-Ticket” system, starting with Papa Heath.

ProudPalinFan on October 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM

The real travesty is the fact that the MSM (now CBS’s morning show – I forgot it had one) and, previously, the Today Show, elevate this trailer park deadbeat dad by interviewing him onmorning primetime.

molonlabe28 on October 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Wouldn’t he have to be able to back up the claims or run the risk of legal problems? How much money does this little pecker have to spend on lawyers?

Itchee Dryback on October 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Hey Levi; Sarah Palin is probably the last person on earth you should threaten.
What a moron!

GFW on October 28, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Thank goodness baby Tripp has a great family raising him to overcome his heritage of a moronic father.

Nalea on October 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Levi Johnston is the best argument we’ve yet seen for a draft.

JEM on October 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM

thuja on October 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Or, some young ladies acknowledge their poor choice in participating in making a baby with a jerk, but choose not to kill it in the womb. They then go on to deliver and raise the child, often with the assistance and care of family.

For example, see Palin, Bristol.

cs89 on October 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM

I think the end game for this scumbag is that he’s going to say he had an affair with Sarah. That will be his final revelation.

LurkerDood on October 28, 2009 at 10:48 AM

RepubChica on October 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM

I plead ignorance. Gimme a clue.

a capella on October 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM

You really have to wonder who is bankrolling this POS. He is a high school drop out and his family isn’t exactly rolling in money.

He may be the biggest grifter around. He’s feeding just enough hints to the PDS people to keep them salivating. If you slum to some of the sites like Schussel’s and the others they keep telling each other this dumb sh*t has big dirt that is going to “bring her down.” You have to wonder exactly how that would make their miserable lives any better. They will still be useless scum.

katiejane on October 28, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Levi never misses a chance to prove that he is a dirtbag.

jpmn on October 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Levi Johnston doesn’t paint a pretty picture of Sarah Palin. He also reports that she referred to her son Trigg as “retarded baby.” And she mostly didn’t care for him; her daughter Bristol did. This totally undermines her pro-life/pro-family bona fides.

Mike Huckabee looks better and better every day, and the polls show it. He’s the real thing.

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I bet a good attorney could shut him up in a heartbeat.

elderberry on October 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

And we should believe the little prick because?

NathanG on October 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Yeah, he’s been pretty brave in endorsing Hoffman in New York,..oh, wait,… well, he does have that antiMormonism thing going for him. Plus, he’s tough on crime.

a capella on October 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Maybe Levi heard wrong. She might have been referring to him as retarded. Pretty descriptive of him if you ask me.
Sh*t, I’m not even a supporter of Palin and this kid is pissing me off. What a POS. Go back to Alaska and get a college education POS!

NathanG on October 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Glad to see crr6 is a proponent of fact checking ….

I wonder …. what was his stand on RatherGate??????

(OK, I’m not wondering very hard).

BD57 on October 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

That comment made me laugh out loud. Good gravy, it’s so fake.

Can’t believe you’d actually take that bait.

AnninCA on October 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I bet a good attorney could shut him up in a heartbeat.

elderberry on October 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM

I’m sure it’s already in the process of being drafted.

AnninCA on October 28, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

OMG, if Levi Johnston says she’s mean, then there’s no way I can support her. He’s THE AUTHORITY on parenting, and his conservative bona fides are the bona fidiest!!11!!1 Thanks so much for setting me straight!!1!11!!

vermillionsky on October 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I hope the Palins have the wisdom to respond with something like, “Of course we are concerned about Levi and wish him the best.” Although, my preference would be they precede their response with, “Who?”

DrMagnolias on October 28, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Does he see dead people, too? Sounds like he found his mom’s stash.

Kissmygrits on October 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I certainly hope you forgot the /sarc tag. Putting any stock in what this teenaged Lothario says would be embarrassing. In case you’re serious, most children with Down Syndrome are, in fact, mentally retarded. There is nothing shameful in it, or in acknowledging it. And while one may certainly argue the traditionalist viewpoint that a woman should be home with her children rather than serving as governor (or having any employment), if you are not prepared to make that case, you may recognize that Bristol caring for her brother is quite probably preferable to leaving him in daycare.

DrMagnolias on October 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM

So the salvation of the free world comes down to whether a 19 year old semi-literate teen from Alaska is willing and able to make good on his promises and threats.

Boy, Levi for this you deserve your chance to jump up and down on the bed in the Lincoln bedroom.

technopeasant on October 28, 2009 at 11:51 AM

[Levi] go back to Alaska and get a college education POS!

NathanG on October 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

The idiot didn’t even finish high school, and that’s not exactly a high bar.

jwolf on October 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Why is CBS interviewing an extortionist? The only difference between this guy and the David Letterman guy is that Levi isn’t demanding money yet.

Speedwagon82 on October 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM

The gift that will keep on giving

entagor on October 28, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Levi is being pimped out to smear Palin by Stewart and Lynda Resnick, California billionaires who are heavy Democrat contributors and big Obama supporters.

Google them or ‘Roll International.’

JimAK on October 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Sh*t, I’m not even a supporter of Palin and this kid is pissing me off. What a POS. Go back to Alaska and get a GED and then a college education POS!

NathanG on October 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM

There. Fixed it! :)

NathanG on October 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Levi has had too many backchecks to the head. You betcha.

jbh45 on October 28, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Funny, I was thinking he could use one more.

John Deaux on October 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Sooner or later Levi and his mom will be taken in as drunks on an episode of “Alaska State Troopers.”

Lou Budvis on October 28, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Has there ever been a Playgirl spread with less mystery and suspense? I don’t need to see the guy naked to know he’s a complete dick. Wonder what his baby’s grandfather thinks of him.

jamie gumm on October 28, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Lou Budvis on October 28, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Funny! and apropos.

AnninCA on October 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM

I thought this litter jagoff was going to join the military.

I’d love to see some special forces guy (or girl for that matter) kick his candy litte ass.

Don’t worry. The media made him, they will break him.

Burgher on October 28, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Actually, I know exactly how this is going to turn out. When my eldest grandson was born, the “father” disappeared faster than snow in Florida (except for his gargoyle mother, who I literally had to throw off of my property when she was on my front porch screaming about how this would ruin her little angel’s life). Saw him at the court hearing to establish paternity when the child was 9 months old (surprise, surprise, no difficulty there). Showed up again when he was 9 YEARS old, wanting to be a father. The child is 13 now and absolutely HATES him.

So karma will take a while to work for little Levi, but it will work.

Sarah2053 on October 28, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Heh, allahpundit dirt’in on Palin the headlines and the blog. phoning it in as usual

james23 on October 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM

What a threat, coming from a worthless dropout who screwed Palin’s daughter. Now that Sarah Palin has a #1 bestseller before anybody has even read it yet, she’ll have plenty of money to sue Levi’s sorry @$$ into bankruptcy, where it belongs. Whatever dirt he has, consider the source.

Hey Levi, call Mark Sanford. He’s got a soulmate for ya in Argentina, and a one-way plane ticket down under. Hasta la vista, baby!

Steve Z on October 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I see hotair has the newest CNN opinion poll on Palin. When you’re in last place, try a Palin poll to boost your numbers. Sleazebags!
I didn’t see similar polls about Romney or Huckabee or even Pawlenty. Wonder why??

lonestar1 on October 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Leakin’ Levi.

cs89 on October 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM

technopeasant on October 28, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Probably not. Sasha is off-limits–her Dad wouldn’t want her punished with a baby!

Steve Z on October 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Title of thread is misleading. Didn’t levi say he was gonna leak stuff on Palin, not about her?
Someone needs to snip snip him so he can’t leak ever again.

lonestar1 on October 28, 2009 at 1:26 PM

His 15 mins are done! He is young and stupid and will seriously regret what he i willing to do.

No matter whether she running for office or not she was a politicians and made some friends in high places. This pissant better think before she ruins whatever chances he has in any success in his life……

xler8bmw on October 28, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Sure seems to be a lot of Palin news lately and she has not even been seen since that gig in China. Does it have to do with the book coming out in a couple of weeks, or is something else going on behind the scenes?

joedoe on October 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Shoot.

omnipotent on October 28, 2009 at 2:07 PM

DrMagnolias on October 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Honestly, that story of Levi’s smells like a lie, but I won’t give it too much thought since this scumbag has ZERO credibility. Seriously, he needs to find another calling besides unzipping his fly, and he needs to see a doctor about his “leaking” problem; most likely, he got it from his sister.

alliebobbitt on October 28, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Isn’t a threat like that illegal?
Thank God Sarah Palin’s daughter did not marry this punk.

sinsing on October 28, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Reagan Republican on October 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

First, consider the source… Sceond, Huckabee was all for big government. It’s been a little while and I can’t remember it real well, but during the primaries he either had plans to increase govt or he majorly increased govt while governor. Forgive me for being vague, but I just remember why I was against him as opposed to ho I learned about his views.

jeffn21 on October 28, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Put your money where your mouth is little boy, you got something, spill it, otherwise shut your cakehole.

Viper1 on October 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Note to young ladies thinking of sleeping with their boyfriends: Your guy might simply be classified as a worm and sperm donor; just look at Levi Johnson. The odds are pretty high that he might be a miscreant and or simpleton. Now you have to deal with this guy in your life forever, your child will have to use him as an example (even after he does Playgirl), and he will spend his time trashing you and your family.

Ladies, I know that white trash may seem like the only thing you have available at the time, but think about it and give it a few years–the choices are bound to get better.

darkmetal on October 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM

BobAnthony on October 28, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Debbie Schlussel hates Sarah Palin so much, it makes her literally crazy.

Sorry, I don’t trust any of her “reporting” about Palin news for that reason.

Jenfidel on October 28, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Oh man, that nutbag is insane crazy when it comes to Sarah. She posted something last years that was so far out of base I commented. I was nice about it, even told her that I usually thought she did good work, but….

This touched off an “e-mail war” back and forth. I mean just INSANE.

Lost all respect for her.

gary4205 on October 28, 2009 at 4:06 PM

How long ’til he’s offered a job on MSNBC? He’s more than qualified…heh…

Army Brat on October 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM

The Palin’s should have a lawyer waiting at the door of Playgirl and take every cent the guy gets for back child support.

joedoe on October 28, 2009 at 4:43 PM

She did respond to this attack by CBS news….

“We have purposefully ignored the mean spirited, malicious and untrue attacks on our family. We, like many, are appalled at the inflammatory statements being made or implied. Trig is our ‘blessed little angel’ who knows it and is lovingly called that every day of his life. Even the thought that anyone would refer to Trig by any disparaging name is sickening and sad. CBS should be ashamed for continually providing a forum to propagate lies. Consider the source of the most recent attention-getting lies – those who would sell their body for money reflect a desperate need for attention and are likely to say and do anything for even more attention.” Sarah Palin

shomegirl on October 28, 2009 at 5:26 PM

DrMagnolias on October 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Did you attach some sort of GPS on Trig so you know constantly how close he is to either Sarah or Bristol, and can therefore devise a useful measure of just how shoddy you think Sarah is as a parent? (or non-parent, if you believe the stuff over at Daily Kos).

unclesmrgol on October 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM

thuja on October 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM
++++++++++
OTOH, what kind of judgment does a girl have, to get pregnant by a POS like that in the first place…?

fabrexe on October 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Levi/Tank Jones 2012. Deal with it!

simplesimon on October 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM

kingsjester on October 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM

bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
I was having a crappy day and this just tickled my funny bone.
I’m smiling now.

athenadelphi on October 28, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Debbie Schlussel hates Sarah Palin so much, it makes her literally crazy.

Jenfidel on October 28, 2009 at 9:20 AM

What a surprise. lol

Palin brings forth a lot of envy in the less-than-secure female types, whatever their politics.

baldilocks on October 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM

So how is this any different from any number of a’holes who can’t keep their peters in their pants? Okay both are at the “young and stupid” age. It still takes two.

The ending for him is bad. Too dumb to even shaddup. Thus ever when being used to another’s agenda. HOPE the pay is good as he will need it for the rest of his life. Can you imagine him at 60?

I talked SP’s teenaged daughter into a f**k. Yeah, FAME!

Maybe a Death Panel would be a mercy.

Caststeel on October 29, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Sooo… what’s wrong with our young people? Bristol DID choose this idiot… which makes her part of the problem too.

Though this is not Sarah’s fault. I feel sorry for her.

scotash on October 29, 2009 at 2:41 AM

he thinks he’s being the turd in the punchbowl, but he’s just a turd.

he must really really really really really not want to have to get a job.

blish on October 30, 2009 at 7:55 AM