Hoffman’s campaign war chest doubles — in a week

posted at 8:10 pm on October 22, 2009 by Allahpundit

Total funds raised before October 15: $300,000, if you include a $100,000 loan he took out. Total raised since October 15: $200,000, which he’ll be using to pay for the clip embedded below. I’m curious to know how much of that is small grassroots donations versus PAC money. The CQ story implies that the latter makes up the lion’s share but we should know more tomorrow.

Meanwhile, via a local paper, a glimmer of insight into why Hoffman was passed over by party bosses for Scozzafava. Maybe he simply doesn’t know the issues:

John B. Johnson Jr. was clear in this morning’s editorial in our paper: The issues germane to the 23rd Congressional District are not being talked about because that discourse is getting drowned out by the cacophony from special interest groups outside the district.

Mr. Hoffman, it appeared, had not taken the time to read the local opinion page before visiting.

When asked about the rooftop highway that could connect Watertown to Plattsburgh, Mr. Hoffman said he was “open to reviewing and studying it.”

When asked about winter navigation on the St. Lawrence Seaway, he took no position. When asked about widening and deeping the Seaway, he again said nothing.

The atmosphere was tense, at times.

Mr. Hoffman said at one point that if we were going to question him, that he needed to know in advance what we were going to ask him about.

Exit question: Is it too late for a fourth-party candidate?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Are you paying attention GOP? Newt?

javamartini on October 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Maybe he simply doesn’t know the issues:

Meh. A couple of the issues cited by the local paper don’t appear to be issued a Congressman would have a say in, unless they were planning to direct pork money towards them.

And like half of the idiots in Congress know anything about the issues they’re voting on.

BadgerHawk on October 22, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Maybe he simply doesn’t know the issues

Well, I would rather have a dead chipmunk run and win than another liberal. It’s come to that.

javamartini on October 22, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Heh…why don’t these ‘editors’ ask any congress critter what is in this health care fiasco?

lukespapa on October 22, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Big f’ing deal…

ninjapirate on October 22, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Hope Palin comes out and endorses Hoffman, and donates money from her giant PAC to him.

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Mark Levin interviewed Hoffman last night and, I must say, I was not impressed with him. He’s selling his conservative instincts rather than anything specific, but he didn’t come across as a deep thinker about those instincts. He sounded tired, actually. I’m not a bit surprised that he had no idea of local issues.

Tuning Spork on October 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Hoffman explained to Mark Levin that in his career he’s started five successful businesses and has at 5 CPA offices currently. A small successful businessman who was horrified the Republicans had chosen a tax-and-spend-and-tax-more moll. He understands the issues enough for me. Wish I could vote for him.

Marcus on October 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

He’s just going to be a Congressman, he doesn’t have to be a policy wonk. Hold the Conservative line and he’ll be fine.

KSgop on October 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Tuning Spork on October 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Special election with local candidates suddenly thrust into a national spotlight. It’s not really surprising they’re not as polished as politicians who’ve been on the stage for years.

BadgerHawk on October 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Hoffman isn’t running for city council. Get him in Congress to combat the Democrats.

What I fear is that the GOP nominee will win and then become a Democrat. She’s just that liberal.

taney71 on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Yeah, my sense is he’s pretty generic. Doesn’t mean that Scozzafava was a better pick but I’m starting to see why the local GOP overlooked him.

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

ninjapirate on October 22, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Now, if they had asked him about narrowing and shallowing the Seaway, he would have piped right up, I’m sure.

As for rooftop highways: How’s anyone supposed to get a good night’s sleep? I’m a bit perturbed that he didn’t come right out against it.

CK MacLeod on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Did they ask him about the Bush Doctrine?
Randy

williars on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

If he is staunchly conservative the rest will come.

fourdeucer on October 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Excellent news in the battle for the soul of the GOP.

USCitizen on October 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM

GOP House Candidate Would Co-Sponsor EFCA With Card Check

Great F)@%@#%@ job, NEWT!

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Obviously he should have know what the issues of the area are but is the wrong answer better then a lack of information?

Cindy Munford on October 22, 2009 at 8:23 PM

and so it begins….

Can you hear us now?

ted c on October 22, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Generic conservative vs. ACORN Republican.

Which one would you take?

True_King on October 22, 2009 at 8:23 PM

So a woman who is for killing unborn life, raising taxes, and giving unions the ability to intimidate trumps not being able to articulate winter navigation on the St. Lawrence Seaway? Are the people of NY-23 really that damned parochial that Scozzafava got the nod on the basis of this stuff alone?

highhopes on October 22, 2009 at 8:24 PM

He doesn’t have to be a frickin’ William Buckley… just be a conservative, stick to the issues, beat back the Dems with a ball bat, and represent the district.

’nuff said.

ted c on October 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I’ll take a dull conservative over a frickin’ RINO any day.

Hire the guy and move on.

ted c on October 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Wouldn’t it have been better to know how he stood on national issues that are in Congress now and not what the town fathers want him to bring home in pork?

Cindy Munford on October 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM

If nothing else, he’s a hell of a lot better looking than that Scoffafaloozza broad.

Cicero43 on October 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Let me be clear. Nobody in NY-23 gives a rat’s ass about the St. Lawrence Seaway. That’s probably why he didn’t have a position on it. Johnson and Seymour have had an axe to grind against Hoffman since he decided to run on the Conservative Party’s line.

Red Cloud on October 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM

So he’s not much interested in the Pork projects du jour. This is a bad thing because?

Ponz on October 22, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

So what did Barak Obama do differently to get the nod for the Presidency? Let’s keep in mind if that there is a poster politician for generic, it was he. Are Republicans stuck on issues where Democrats are not or is support of a woman who supports card check more important than generic conservative principles? It seems to me that if the GOP leadership was this unthinking then they lack the vision and creativity to effecively lead and should immediately turn over leadership to others.

highhopes on October 22, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Sweet!

ohiobabe on October 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Palin just endorsed HOFFMAN!

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Don’t fall for it, Allah. The Watertown Daily Times is a rag. Jude Seymour in specific seems to have it out for Hoffman – go back and look over his stuff over the last couple of weeks.

Red Cloud on October 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I will take a small business owner with employees, that does not have someone to bail him out everyday, over someone who Unions and Acorn endorse. I really do not need to know much more about him than that right now. Especially if it is true he got in the race late due to locals picking Dede.

bluemarlin on October 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I would rather have a fiscal conservative that doesn’t know the issues cold, that may actually “read the bill”, than a flaming dumb liberal.

cobrakai99 on October 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Generic what?

A generic conservative is far better than a polished fake conservative or a robotic liberal imo.

Personally I wouldn’t care if a man or woman was so deadpan personally that they could put fish to sleep, as long as their votes reflected conservative values.

Itchee Dryback on October 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Generic conservative vs. ACORN Republican.

Which one would you take?

True_King on October 22, 2009 at 8:23 PM

I’m not bothered by Hoffman’s lack of knowledge of those issues. I’m guessing that Hoffman is a (successful) businessman, not a professional politician, so it’s not shocking that he isn’t well versed on local issues if he just decided to enter the race recently.
Exit question for AP: Are we better served by professional politicians/uber educated elites/Constitutional scholars who don’t know how many states we have?

Red State State of Mind on October 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

cobrakai99 on October 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM

+100

hmfearny on October 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

If Hoffman wins this it will send shock waves thru the GOP and scare the hell out of people like McCain and Graham .

thmcbb on October 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Breaking: Palin supports Hoffman

The people of the 23rd Congressional District of New York are ready to shake things up, and Doug Hoffman is coming on strong as Election Day approaches! He needs our help now.

The votes of every member of Congress affect every American, so it’s important for all of us to pay attention to this important Congressional campaign in upstate New York. I am very pleased to announce my support for Doug Hoffman in his fight to be the next Representative from New York’s 23rd Congressional district. It’s my honor to endorse Doug and to do what I can to help him win, including having my political action committee, SarahPAC, donate to his campaign the maximum contribution allowed by law.

Our nation is at a crossroads, and this is once again a “time for choosing.”

Red Cloud on October 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM

and scare the hell out of people like McCain and Graham .

thmcbb on October 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

What a sweet thought that is.

bluemarlin on October 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM

cobrakai99 on October 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM

From the pictures floating around today, I’d suggest that fluffy pink marshmallow would be a better description than flaming dumb liberal but other than that you are spot on. Let’s get people in there that have had to work for a living and understand a few things about making a buck!

highhopes on October 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM

thmcbb on October 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Not to mention all those “Blue Dogs” out there.

highhopes on October 22, 2009 at 8:36 PM

If you can get your principles right, then each individual issue that affects your area is likely to fall in line too with best choices.

I remember reading that Hoffman offered to debate Scuzzy and she declined. Prepping for a debate gives a person incentive to bone up on ALL local issues. She did not want to give him face time.

GnuBreed on October 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

She’s done it!

David2.0 on October 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Mark Levin just announced on his program that Sarah Palin on her Facebook has just endorsed Doug Hoffman.

technopeasant on October 22, 2009 at 8:38 PM

This only gives us insight if it’s the case that Scozzafava is well-versed in the local issues. If she is just as ill prepared, there’s no reason to give one the boot for something the other is just as guilty of.

On a related note, would Congress be the entity deciding whether the St. Lawrence seaway can be deepened and whether the highway will be built? If not, I don’t see how it is at all germane to a congressional election.

JadeNYU on October 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM

thmcbb on October 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

That would be the BEST thing for the GOP!!!

deidre on October 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

She’s done it!

David2.0 on October 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I need to go buy a lottery ticket. BRB!

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Palin says on Facebook that her PAC will donate the max amount to Hoffman!

lonestar1 on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I’d take Pee-Wee Herman over the female leftist SATAN any day.

You can bet he’ll be getting up on those issues soon anyway.

Heck, a CPA who has a business.

What’s this jerk think he is? A citizen politician? He has no business even voting.

To Newt: ESAD (eat sh*t and die)

Sapwolf on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

w00t! Go Gov. Palin!

KSgop on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Palin just endorsed HOFFMAN!

Enoxo on October 22, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Dude. Risky, but awesome.

BadgerHawk on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

But but but who cares if he doesn’t know the issues! At least he’s not moderate like Dede! Even though a vote for Hoffman is a vote for Obama’s far left agenda, I’m all about principal!1!1! Therefore, I don’t care if Pelosi and Obama get stronger, as long as we keep those darn moderates out of our party! Am i getting this right guys?!?!??!!!1!?

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I think its on – Newt’s vision vs. Palin’s vision.

lonestar1 on October 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Exit question: Is it too late for a fourth-party candidate?

Is it too late to convert Allahpundit from an Obama sycophant?

bill30097 on October 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Yay Sarah! This oughta shake up politics as normal. Just what the doctors ordered. Suck a lemon Newt.

GnuBreed on October 22, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Awesome post by Palin on her Face book…

Buckeye Babe on October 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Moderates are completely worthless. You can’t count on them when it comes down to the wire. I’ll take ideological purity over a faster-achieved majority any day.

KSgop on October 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM

seems lame to flog him on a couple of homeboy issues that anyone could get up to speed on with 10 minutes effort, on the other hand it’s also lame that Hoffman couldn’t be bothered to, or didn’t even think about making that minimal effort.

He’s also not too quick, obviously. Me, I woulda stood there and BS’d my way through both of those. Example:

Rooftop highways: well yeah, you’ve got increased efficiency, but you’ve got eminent domain and property owners rights to consider, plus the urban redevelopment aspect… I’d be in favor of a blue ribbon commission that will produce a study on the matter.

St. Lawrence Seaway: well yeah, you’ve got increased efficiency, but you’ve got the cost of the operation to consider, plus the environmental considerations… I’d be in favor of a blue ribbon commission that will produce a study on the matter.

Generic issue I don’t know jack about: well yeah, you’ve got something good about it, but you’ve also got something not so good about it… I’d be in favor of a blue ribbon commission that will produce a study on the matter.

See? It ain’t rocket surgery, folks.

WWS on October 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Sarah Palin has guts and stands by her conservative principles.

She has more onions than all these pathetic men in the GOP.

cubachi on October 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Dude. Risky, but awesome.

BadgerHawk on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I just like to bring out her quote time and time again:

“If I die politically, I die” Sarah Palin

deidre on October 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

And best of all, Hoffman has not been annointed by any political machine

Sarah Palin on her FB endorsement

bluemarlin on October 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

I thought Hoffman got into the race when he found out the GOP supported that Liberal Democrat masquerading as a Republican? No one else stepped forward… He’s conservative and the conservatives in the House will help him out with the details… same with his District issues…I mean the guy looks intelligent and is successful so…anyway he’s way better than Scuzzy there… I’m happy I sent him a few bucks…that’s what I do now…no money to the RNC or Ca Repubs or the Senatorial etc…just send money directly to candidates who are conservatives and willing to fight…Bachman, Rubio, Wilson, Hoffman and of course Palin!

CCRWM on October 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

highhopes on October 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Exactly! A businessperson who has actually created a company that generates wealth, employs people; someone who knows what it’s like to struggle to make a payroll, who knows the pain of having to lay off a good employee when busiess sours…real experience from real life.

Red State State of Mind on October 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Palin says support Doug Hoffman!!!!!!

Ted Torgerson on October 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

There is a strong need for ordinary average regular plain vanilla soggy corn flakes Americans in the halls of congress. We’ve tried the perfumed princes approach and it ain’t working.

If Doug Hoffman can go and throw some same in the gears of the statist liberal machine, then, hitch up your boots and get on in there cowboy! Where do I send some coin to help ya out?

ted c on October 22, 2009 at 8:46 PM

same=sand

duh

ted c on October 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Voters know where Assemblywoman Scozzafava stands since she has held elective office for 20 years.

However instead of focusing on any of Ms. Scozzafava’s work on all of the above issues, outside interests keep reminding us of what we already know about her positions on abortion and gay marriage.

The scarcity of discussion and debate on the nuts-and-bolts issues of the complex 23rd Congressional District does a disservice to its residents.

Clicked through to the article, then to the editorial mentioned in it, and found the above.

I’ve got more than a “glimmer” that the editor of that paper is inclined to endorse the candidate who has been “working on local issues” and is a little miffed the national spotlight is highlighting her “social con” shortcomings.

At least, that’s my take.

cs89 on October 22, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Palin supports Hoffman.

Maybe if we post the link enough times, AP will notice and update his post, lol.

califcon on October 22, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Palin’s support is worth more than money.

Jeff from WI on October 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Sarah Palin

I think that pretty much sums up what many have been saying here for quite a while now and especially the last few days.

bluemarlin on October 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Maybe he simply doesn’t know the issues:

I might be bugged normally, but the issues facing a congressman now are national in scope, overriding localist concerns. Hoffman seems right on those.

irishspy on October 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Gotta highlight this from the Facebook:

Political parties must stand for something. When Republicans were in the wilderness in the late 1970s, Ronald Reagan knew that the doctrine of “blurring the lines” between parties was not an appropriate way to win elections. Unfortunately, the Republican Party today has decided to choose a candidate who more than blurs the lines, and there is no real difference between the Democrat and the Republican in this race. This is why Doug Hoffman is running on the Conservative Party’s ticket.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.

Golden.

cs89 on October 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM

WWS on October 22, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Well, yeah. But what’s your position on rocket science?

Tuning Spork on October 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Who cares about this kind of crap? This is the U.S. House of Representatives we’re talking about here, not the state legislature or a city council.

Watcher on October 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I love Palin… she has the courage of her convictions…she loves this country!

CCRWM on October 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Well there’s your problem. The fact that you think sending someone to the national Congress is in any way relevant to solving these local issues does a disservice to the Constitution and every citizen of this country.

Fabozz on October 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

You’re most likely right AP- Hoffman is underwhelming.
He also will do no harm to his district by “finding common ground” with Pelosi and Obama.
It rather have a goldfish in my house than a dog I couldn’t trust.

jjshaka on October 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Is it too late to convert Allahpundit from an Obama sycophant?

bill30097 on October 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Not true… Allah makes us think about and defend our positions!

CCRWM on October 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Hahaha. The code pink folks of the right are now conveniently saying Congressional Candidates don’t need to know local issues? Isn’t that the purpose of Members of Congress? To know how federal laws will affect local issues? You folks should be embarrassed with yourselves. Who knew ‘true conservatives’ were unable to think for themselves. SARAH PALIN ENDORSED HOFFMAN!! YEAAHAHAAAAAA!!1!1!

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I don’t know anything about local issues but know damn near everything about national issues which I consider far more important to my liberty.

DerKrieger on October 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I donated to his campaign last night. I really hope he wins. I live in NYS and we don’t need any more liberals running the show in this state.

Buffalo on October 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM

the issues do not matter. it is the individual character and the principles that person brings to the table that matter. a principled man when in doubt falls back on his principles to make a decsion. The American people have put the cart before the horse. It does not matter where people stand on the issues. they will vote on their principles instead of their promises. look at Obama. He ran as a moderate yet as soon as he was elected he has governed far far left. His words were just words. character matters

unseen on October 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Just what part of the conservative agenda do you disagree with and why?

DerKrieger on October 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

What part of the conservative philosophy do you disagree with and why?

DerKrieger on October 22, 2009 at 8:58 PM

And best of all, Doug Hoffman has not been anointed by any political machine.

Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

You can help Doug by visiting his official website below and joining me in supporting his campaign:

- Sarah Palin

What does Allah like to say, “Oh snap”… woo hooo the war for the Republican partay is on…we conservative are going to win!

CCRWM on October 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I sent another $25 to Doug.

Where the hell are Mittens and Huckster? AWOL!!!

Sapwolf on October 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Awesome news that Sarah Palin is supporting Hoffman! Send a donation. Barry flew to NYC to raise money against him last weekend. Was it $30,000 a couple for dinner?

indypat on October 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Sooooooooooooo,Operation Purge has commenced!!

canopfor on October 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Like a vicious draining 7-game baseball playoff series with every game going to the 15th inning,

The BATTLE for the SOUL of the GOP begins.

Great forces are on the move. The REDS must vanquish the BLUES in the party first, before we close ranks together and present OUR vision of liberty to the middle.

I believe there are still enough in the middle that want liberty over tyranny.

Sapwolf on October 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM

CCRWM on October 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Yes, it’s on! I would like to think that Hoffman’s “guest” posting on Michelle’s signature website has help fill his coffers. I donated to his campaign, and may do so again.

Zorro on October 22, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Allahputz,
Just make it official, come out and endorse Scozzafava. She IS the Republican candidate after all. Maybe you can tell us how anyone who votes for the Independent candidate is just diluting the vote (or some other such projection), and how it will be the fault of those who vote for Hoffman when the Democrat wins.

You know you want to say it. Just say it.

Eyas on October 22, 2009 at 9:08 PM

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Change takes courage. I know staying in the fuzzy comfort zone is attractive, but its time to stand on principle or get out of the way.

Itchee Dryback on October 22, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Am i getting this right guys?!?!??!!!1!?

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

lovingmyUSA on October 22, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Give it a rest please. This is the ultimate McCain campaign staffer smear against Palin – it’s old and, unoriginal.

The local GOP picked the wrong person. You think they are going to admit that THEY were at fault for not picking Hoffman? Hell no – they’ll blame it on him.

This is the same GOP leadership that is going to let a Democrat win this election by keeping that train wreck Scozz in the race come hell or high water.

HondaV65 on October 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Indisputable proof that Newt Gingrich is 100% wrong in this election. Conservatives can win. The big government evils have finally awoken the conservative giant. Giant on the march. Newt go squish.

chicagojedi on October 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Also – you think Hoffman’s war chest has filled up – ya ain’t seen nuthin’ …

Sarah Palin’s got his donation page up on her facebook along with her endorsement.

And I’ve been getting these from Fred Thompson for about three days …

TO: FredPAC Supporters

FROM: Will Andrews

RE: Jeri Thompson Discusses Doug Hoffman on Cavuto

Please take a moment to watch this clip of Jeri Thompson discussing Congressional Candidate Doug Hoffman and the importance of supporting candidates with conservative principles on Cavuto. Hoffman, is running as a Conservative Party Candidate in NY-23.

Hoffman is a true Conservative with a solid chance of winning this race. Please do whatever you can to support Hoffman by clicking the link below. Your support could make all the difference in this tight election.

HondaV65 on October 22, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Hoffman is the right guy. He has the propensity of “REVIEWING AND WEIGHING” the options.

Congressmen and Senators often say YES or NO without fully studying the issues and concerns involved especially in matters concerning budget.

ECON101: TRADEOFFS BETWEEN BENEFITS AND COSTS SHOULD ALWAYS BE DONE FIRST BEFORE MAKING “INFORMED OPINION/DECISION”.

TheAlamos on October 22, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Allahpundit on October 22, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Wasn’t there a better option than Scozzafava? I seem to remember an article that mentioned another solid Republican that was passed over by the county GOP as well.

Theworldisnotenough on October 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM

NoStoppingUs on October 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Isn’t it time for your medications? You’re sounding a little wide-eyed and delusional…Didn’t your mom tell you to watch for your little bro, guppy fins? I’m sure you had to fight him for use of the computer…You better check and see if he’s getting into your mom’s clothes again.

lovingmyUSA on October 22, 2009 at 9:20 PM