Video: South Park goofs on ACORN

posted at 11:42 pm on October 14, 2009 by Allahpundit

A special bonus quote of the day. Butters, we hardly knew ye. Content warning.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

VIACOM pulled the plug on the youtube video…

phreshone on October 15, 2009 at 10:21 AM

dammit!!!

pseudonominus on October 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM

crap. I tuned in too late. Video has been scrubbed.

I’ll have to catch the episode on Comedy Central.

UltimateBob on October 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM

crap. I tuned in too late. Video has been scrubbed.

I’ll have to catch the episode on Comedy Central.

UltimateBob on October 15, 2009 at 10:28 AM

RealClearPolitics has a clip.

Count to 10 on October 15, 2009 at 10:31 AM

RealClearPolitics has a clip.

Count to 10 on October 15, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Thanks!

I love Butters!

pseudonominus on October 15, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Don’t bother. Content complaint. Video pulled. Not available.

pabarge on October 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Don’t bother. Content complaint. Video pulled. Not available.

pabarge on October 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM

South Park learned long ago, if you want something done right do it yourself. HotAir is embeding from SouthParkStudios now.

- The Cat

MirCat on October 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM

MirCat on October 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Thanks. It’s not up just yet….. I’ll check back tonight when I get home.

UltimateBob on October 15, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Full episode

xax on October 15, 2009 at 1:16 PM

Ha hahahahah! I love Butters!
OK. I will never let my kids watch South PArk-EVER.
But it is so morbidly funny I can’t help myself.
This was perfect!
And I was able to watch it-so guess there’s no probs anymore?

Badger40 on October 15, 2009 at 2:26 PM

bluemarlin on October 15, 2009 at 12:32 AM

I moved back to Texas last year after living in Chicago, CO, then San Fran. Are you originally from SA?

txag92 on October 15, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Went to high school in Tyler in the 80′s at JTHS.
Lived in SA for several years in the early 90s.
I miss TX.
ND is sure a far cry from it weather-wise!

Badger40 on October 15, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Awesome. Just awesome.

Unlike “The Simpsons,” SP has stayed relevant AND funny after all these years.

Bravo, boys.

RedNewEnglander on October 15, 2009 at 4:15 PM

The (wise)guys that created and write South Park and others like them are part of the problem.
Dr. ZhivBlago on October 15, 2009 at 2:27 AM

First off, there aren’t many others like them (I will note King of the Hill, however).

They’re also providing exposure to the topic. And, as I’m sure by now you’re familiar with Alinsky, they’re using mockery as a weapon and beginning to control the dialog. Look at why Rush got pushed out of contention for the Rams bid – because of fabrications and mockery perpetuated by the left; because of a public (false) perception of racism, perpetuated by hack humorists everywhere who get a cheap laugh.

When ACORN deservedly (rather than falsely) becomes the butt of every pimp joke, they’re no longer taken seriously, and they suffer political consequences. Also, by challenging long-held mainstream leftist beliefs, it gets the regular folks to question what they’ve been listening to for decades. Which is also a hallmark of Glenn Beck’s popularity.

They’re part of the solution.

CPL 310 on October 15, 2009 at 4:18 AM

Beg to differ. Wise a$$es like this are legion. They do much to set the cynical tone of this country (Married With Children, Roseanne, The Simpsons, late night shows, SNL, not to mention the disgusting movies these Libtards have been making over the last couple of decades).

But, if people like to smell, eat and wallow in intellectual fecal matter, and it brings in the $ then they’ll keep doing it obviously.

I see no difference between them and the politicians, unions, and ACORN types out there that we spend so much time complaining about here.

So, if Jon Stewart, Steve Colbert, and others occasionally poke fun at fellow Leftists then I’m supposed to cheer and think they’re on “our side”?

Please.