Video: Lindsey Graham heckled at South Carolina town hall

posted at 7:19 pm on October 13, 2009 by Allahpundit

A video companion to our Headlines thread about him repeatedly urging the crowd last night in Greenville to “chill out.”

One man told Graham he had “betrayed” conservatism and made a “pact with the devil” by working with Democrats, and asked when Graham would switch parties.

Graham said he’s not going anywhere and instead would grow the party, defending his conservative credentials on such issues as abortion and guns, and calling the view of Libertarians who believe President Bush was a war criminal “nuts.”

The second clip shows the crowd yelling at him about cap and trade, the first clip has them screaming that he’s a phony Republican. The audio’s poor but you can make out him lecturing them about building the party and how, if they don’t like it, they’re free to leave. So why am I on his side? Watch the first clip and see for yourself who it is that’s heckling him and what they think about, oh, say, George Bush. I’ll take Grahamnesty over these tools any day of the week.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

So why am I on his side here? Watch the first clip and see for yourself who it is that’s heckling him…

I KNEW it had to be something.

Senator Graham, you’re back in my good graces.

JetBoy on October 13, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Oh boy, this guy is primaried.

Apologetic California on October 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I would prefer politicians that don’t burden the American people with their ridiculous support of horrible legislation; such as, cap and trade, health care reform, and faux stimulus. But, this is America, and you can choose the Big Tent allowing RINOs to pollute the conservative pool.

kagai on October 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Graham and the LGF should join with the Democrats.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Wow, just wow.

The man who called us all racist for not signing on to no-strings attached amnesty lecturing us that he’s a conservative. If I were Graham or any of these McCain Republicans I would be very worried. The base is sick and tired of being patronized and insulted by these people and are speaking out.

highhopes on October 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I guess if it came down to Ron Paul or Linsey Graham I would have to vote Present.

fourdeucer on October 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I dislike the federal government about as much as anyone, but this is pretty stupid. Graham is absolutely awful on a couple of big issues, but he’s not a Democrat, and trying to work with them as a member of the minority party isn’t evil.

BadgerHawk on October 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM

fourdeucer on October 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM

None of the above because neither is any more of a Republican than the partisan whores in Maine.

highhopes on October 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE!!!!!

Proud Rino on October 13, 2009 at 7:29 PM

There’s few republicans i despise more than Lindsey Graham

I swear, if the primary choice was between Lindsey and the pro-choice, marxist, audit-the-fed, 9/11-truth-beliving, gay, atheist, sunni love child of Richard Dawkins, Mel Martinez, and Olympia Snowe, I’d think twice before casting aside the non-Lindsey.

battleoflepanto1571 on October 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Bush had a neocon and hawkish left coalition that is slowly being chipped away at.

We had Kerry, Biden and Clinton voting for Iraq and supporting Bush more or less along with a left-wing hawks like the LGF and Graham joining in too.

It’s questionable how much longer the Bush coalition can survive.

I’m just glad McCain is not in charge because he wanted to attack Iran.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

BadgerHawk on October 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM

As I posted above. He lost me when he called me a racist for not supporting the McCain/Kennedy amnesty scheme. It may not be evil to work with the majority party but calling your own party members racist for dissenting from the view of very few isn’t right either.

highhopes on October 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

If it became between Graham and Paul, I would take Ron Paul…Presidential wise, I wouldn’t vote for either one, but Ron Paul belongs in congress, Graham is a sale out RINO and deserves every heckle.

Conservative Voice on October 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

What a pantywaist

bill30097 on October 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM

It’s too bad Graham and Dr. Paul can’t just share a Senate seat:
Graham gets to vote on national security and foreign affairs.
Paul gets to vote on economic regulation and judicial appointments.
On abortion and guns, they could take turns.

billy on October 13, 2009 at 7:32 PM

fourdeucer

Heck, if it came down to Rupaul or Linsey Graham I would have to vote Present.

Terry_Dyne on October 13, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Kerry, Biden, Clinton… Supporting Bush or talking tough for a month or two and casting one vote his way for political purposes?

SeattleJohn on October 13, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Lindsey Graham heckled at South Carolina town hall

Good. Senator Olympia J. Snowe next!

IntheNet on October 13, 2009 at 7:33 PM

No Paulnut here, but Paul > Graham

ElectricPhase on October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

McCain and Graham are exactly the same for practical purposes so I think most of the base will fall in line so long as Graham wins his primary.

The base seemed to fall in line for McCain as far as I could tell. It’s too bad.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Pointing out that some libertarian is against Graham is a reason to support him is silly.

Listening to Graham proclaim a ‘big tent’ while telling people to just leave if they do not like it shows how lost he is.

Freddy on October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

highhopes on October 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Agreed.

BadgerHawk on October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Do you really expect money from the voters the next election, lindsey? If so, ask the dnc, they are more to what you are.
L

letget on October 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM

But why is he backing cap-and-trade?

SouthernGent on October 13, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Kerry has never advocated withdrawal has he? Clinton is supporting more troops in Afghanistan.

I don’t really see a large divide, but more of just a change in style on foreign policy (a good change but not a major one.)

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I’d quite like to see Graham sitting at the top of a tree as bears take it in turns to shoulder charge the trunk.

Sharke on October 13, 2009 at 7:37 PM

We all know if Graham goes along with cap n trade, McCain, Snowe and Collins will be right there with him. These are the issues that are killing our jobs.

fourdeucer on October 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Why are they heckling Clay Aiken?

macncheez on October 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Compared to those Paulites who think George Bush was a war criminal, I would marginally take Graham’s side.

However, when you count Sotomayor, amnesty, Cap&Tax, and other wrongs stands on issues, Graham is really not a conservative. And if he thinks he is gonna grow the party by pulling to the middle on policy he not only is wrong but it WILL lead to a new political party for libertarians and conservatives, and the only problem setting that up will be the compromise on the use of the military and pulling back from neo-conservatism to a more prudent use of the military.

The Paulites are libertarians.

The only true conservative at this time is his SC partner DeMint in the Senate, Bachmann in the House, and Sarah Palin.

Liz Cheney is hawkish, but we don’t know anything about her on the numerous other issues.

Sapwolf on October 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I would take Paul over Graham any day of the week. Paul has awful foreign policy positions but his domestic policy is fine and I am very much in agreement with him on many monetary issues and Constitutional points. Graham has awful everything policy – save one or two minor positions.

progressoverpeace on October 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I’m just glad McCain is not in charge because he wanted to attack Iran.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM

So you’re a hypocrite?

Either we bomb Iran by Dec 31, or Israel does it on Jan 1, so regardless of who won in november, iran will be bombed.

Oh… wait…. unless you care that WE dont bomb iran

In that case, you don’t care about IRAN as much as you care about the world’s perception of the usa for “starting wars”

Go back to France.

battleoflepanto1571 on October 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Today has been RINO day on HA.

farright on October 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM

But why is he backing cap-and-trade?

SouthernGent on October 13, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Because the McCain Republicans think support of cap-and-tax, amnesty, and Obamacare will cause moderate Democrats to like them. They despise social and Christian conservatives because they think that standing up for Christian values repels moderate liberals who would otherwise flock to the party.

highhopes on October 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Freddy on October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Bingo… Conservatives and Libertarians under the bus… because RINOs are like… big… they seem to take up the whole dang tent…

Romeo13 on October 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM

The problem with DC politicians is that they are all in love with their own sense of self importance.

The only thing they care about is their own power. He’ll work with anyone (Kerry, Reid, whoever) as long as it will make him popular and powerful.

ThackerAgency on October 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

That’s because his running mate was Sarah.

Duh!

Sapwolf on October 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM

So Paulnuts were heckling him.

I still don’t care for him though.

upinak on October 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Gee, thanks Janeane.

The Ugly American on October 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Ok, I’ll grant you that…about the only thing more stomach-churning than a ‘Snarlin Arlen’ RINO is a PaulTard. Nevertheless…Graham needs to retire ASAP (or after 2014, which ever comes first).

AUINSC on October 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Heck, if it came down to Rupaul or Linsey Graham I would have to vote Present.

Terry_Dyne on October 13, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I would vote RuPaul.

Apologetic California on October 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

progressoverpeace on October 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Take out the extremist crap of Bush being a war criminal and take out the 911 truther stuff and I’ll take Paul over Graham no problem.

Sapwolf on October 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM

They ordered Obama a deadline?

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM

They ordered Obama a deadline?

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Um, yeah.

Where have you been???

battleoflepanto1571 on October 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Does not need to watch the Video to know that It is Standard American Procedure to Hackle Sen. Lousy Grahamnesty. I pray that his sorry Rino be voted out by the good folks>

hawkman on October 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM

So why am I on his side?

so clarify this for me. . . you are against anything that Ron Paul says because it’s from Ron Paul? I never sensed any animosity for Ron Paul from you before.

I appreciate not liking people who call a former president a ‘war criminal’, but to say you like Graham because he’s not Ron Paul is a little stretch. People like Ron Paul because he’s the only one who says that Washington needs to stop spending money.

Every other congressman quibbles over HOW MUCH to spend, not whether or not to spend it. Amnesty will cost America more than Cap and Trade or this health care bill. I am getting closer to moving to Asia anyway.

This country is nothing like it used to be, nothing like it was meant to be, there is no representation for Americans in DC, and every solution they ever come up with is spend more of everyone else’s money.

ThackerAgency on October 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Sorry but Grahams support of the Cap and Tax bill which is going to be one of the biggest tax increases in US history if it is passed is a deal breaker for me. Seriously its beyond me how he can honestly call himself a conservative after throwing his support behind such a massive tax hike that will weigh the economy down like a massive anchor and severely impede its recovery from the economic crisis.

Hellrider on October 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

so charles johnson has identified some over the top comments. big wow. i’d go through his archives to identify the thousands of hateful comments i’ve seen there directed at muslims over the years – but – um – who really cares?

sbvft contributor on October 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Um, yeah.

Well I don’t think Obama wants to bomb so maybe we’ll get to see if they carry through with their threats.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

paul is such a disgrace

jp on October 13, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Graham said he’s not going anywhere

Either purge Graham, Collins, Snowe, Steele et al, or bury the Republican Party’s rotting corpse and start a real political opposition party against the Democrats. It didn’t take long at all the last time a serious opposition party against Democrats was formed. It took over immediately and controlled for many years.

Buddahpundit on October 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Look at the Dems you get from solid blue states like: MA, VT, NY and MD.

Compare to the Reps you get from solid red states like NE, UT, SC and TN.

They get solid socialists and we get RINO’s.

artist on October 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM

His seat isn’t up…so what does he care?

They have a sweet deal, and most are old and as rich as Midas.

The serfs should be silenced.

Term limits will never happen, that is the only recourse.

nondhimmie on October 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Megan McCain to SC GOP: I won.

artist on October 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I would vote RuPaul.

Apologetic California on October 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

LOL…..wurq it!

The Ugly American on October 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Go back to France.

battleoflepanto1571 on October 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM

You mean the home of Napoleon?

Dark-Star on October 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Sapwolf on October 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Yes. I don’t hold Paul responsible for those positions, even though many of his supporters are gung-ho about them. But, that’s what happens with libertarianism, as it tends to attract druggies who just love the drug-legalization ideas, along with some other misfits.

In domestic policy, Ron Paul is a very serious guy whose opinion I generally respect, if I don’t always agree with him.

progressoverpeace on October 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM

So what if he defended George Bush. That doesn’t make him any less a RINO or amnesty supporter.

Hera on October 13, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I’ll take Grahamnesty over these tools any day of the week.

I’ll bet you would.
2014….SC screwed up and voted this silky rino anal poisoned faux democrat back into office for six more years.
Make him a lonely rino 2010.

HornetSting on October 13, 2009 at 7:53 PM

So Paulnuts were heckling him.

I still don’t care for him though.

upinak on October 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Not all Fical Cons and Libertarians are Paulnuts…

This is like the Birther label… the RINOs are trying to hold onto power using the Alinsky rules… identifying anyone who dissents from the RINO line as a Paulnut.

Romeo13 on October 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Paul is very serious on foreign policy too. He knows that in the words of Tom Woods…if you want to stop the war machine, you have to go after the money machine.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM

You mean the home of Napoleon?

Dark-Star on October 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM

No, he said France, not Corsica…

Romeo13 on October 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Paul is an idiot, to get an idea of how insane he is spend some time at Lew Rockwell.com

and note, this is the second time now in this part of SC that paulnuts have attacked Graham like fools

jp on October 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Graham, a terrific example of why we won’t win. He’s a mini-McCain. Just wanting to get along. A jello-spined, mealy-mouthed pseudo-conservative. Also, another politician who thinks he can effectively advance the policy of war. Politics and war are fought the same. Kill the bastards so you don’t have to argue with them any more!!!!

PaCadle on October 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I disagree with Paul 1000% on foreign policy.

progressoverpeace on October 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM

So we “build” the party by softening our focus, is that it, Goober? Wrong. We build the party by holding a firm, true course.

Like Mark Levin says, we already ARE a Big Tent party. The U.S. Constitution is OUR tent, and it has room aplenty.

Lindsey needs to get in touch with what makes the base tick. And he needs to do it quickly.

argos on October 13, 2009 at 7:58 PM

problem is Libertarianism, in the real world, is snake oil. This stuff can’t be implemented, how are you going to get the Democrats(who have power, even when in the minority) to go along with any of it(the meaningful stuff?)

and of course his foreign policy is insane and goes against Libertarian Economics on a number of levels. Fools that the paulnuts are.

jp on October 13, 2009 at 7:59 PM

I disagree with Paul 1000% on foreign policy.

progressoverpeace on October 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Ru, or Ron?

Just want to keep things straight here.

cntrlfrk on October 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snowe, Mark Kirk, and John McCain are the biggest RINOS ruining things for the Republicans right now! I’d feel better if all four just switched over to the Democratic Party and got it over with! At least at that point they would be expressing some degree of honesty, which is more than I can say they are expressing right now!

pilamaye on October 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Heck, if it came down to Rupaul or Linsey Graham I would have to vote Present.

Terry_Dyne on October 13, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Damn. Laughed so hard I got the hiccups.

uncivilized on October 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Nothing grows the government and gives politicians a reason to exist like a war does. Not only does it promote a collectivist attitude (WE’re at war, the collective) but the conservative party tends to sell out every issue in order to keep the coalition and effort going. Same thing with the cold war.

Plus many of the wars are for election cycles. Interview with the World Wide War Project describes this view/

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Ugh, If I have to choose between Graham and Paulians, I’ll go with Graham due to his Foreign Policy.

Otherwise I have no use for the tool.

Daemonocracy on October 13, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM

There is loads of history that debunks the view that “War is the health of the State”

Jonah Goldberg touched on some of it here:

The Tradition of Ron Paul: Defeated in the Cold War, its back

jp on October 13, 2009 at 8:07 PM

I was there at furman last night .He also said the Rep party was not to be a party of angry white men and if we did not like it we could leave.So i left and gave the Little JERK the one finger salute and said see you at the polls.

thmcbb on October 13, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Graham has the brains of an asshat, with the hole.

I assume he struts around thinking he has added 50 points to his room temp IQ because he showed up, when in fact it’s still room temperature.

I suppose he thinks the snow is caused by global warming.

tarpon on October 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Graham and Ron Paul need a Beer Summit. Otherwise, the Paulbots will throw more elections away.

Connie on October 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I haven’t read a single comment but once the words “We’re not going to be the party of angry white guys,” Graham said to more shouts., are uttered the way back to my heart is a hill to far. It’s pretty bad when a guy on “our side” is using racism as a silencing tool. I’m not taking that crap from anyone anymore. Luckily for Sen. Graham, I don’t live in South Carolina. Jerk.

Cindy Munford on October 13, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Graham was on CBS describing the primo congressional health care plan. One of the points made was that if the public option was so wonderful then Graham advocates congress switching, which congress has voted down every time it’s brought up. Additionally the critters get benies such as, for $42 per month congress critters receive on demand health care, no lifetime max, they get coverage for life, even though they’re paid 3x the national average their premiums are lower, they have a choice of 5 plans while most of us are lucky to get 1 through an employer.

jdkchem on October 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM

jp,

Why’s he quoting Buckley? Wasn’t his website a CIA\U.S. government website?
Irving Kristol’s website was a CIA site so maybe Buckley’s was too. Besides Buckley turned against the Iraq war late in his life or at least said it was a mistake…plus I think Buckley Jr. was an Obama supporter.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Buckley hated Birchers and Randians and Libertarians and his magazine set out destroy any anti-government conservative movements.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Connie on October 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM

true Paulbots will never vote for any Republican or Conservative, who doesn’t agree with them on everything(and they have some extreme views on some things). They hate Ronald Reagan for example, their idol is an Anarchist, Murray Rothbard, who rejects Lockean Social contract theory among other things, thought the Cold War was a hoax and that the USA was the true Evil Empire, not the Soviets, etc.

That said, there are some ignorant paulbots who don’t know all this and could be easily swayed with some common sense limited Govt. proposals and if someone would take the time on the national stage to show what a fraud and deceitful, dangerous fool Paul is.

jp on October 13, 2009 at 8:18 PM

He’s NOT in my good graces, either. When he renounces his stand on cap and tax, illegal immigrants, trying to reach out to Dims, and stops bashing conservatives every chance he gets – maybe I’ll reconsider. Until then, SC needs a new Senator!

Sporty1946 on October 13, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Cindy Munford on October 13, 2009 at 8:12 PM

“Angry White Man” is, if you recall, the title of the New Republic piece on Paul last year that outed his Crackpot Newsletters.

if the Dems/MSM could, this is exactly the narrative that will be applied to the entire GOP to demonize them and keep minorities from ever voting for them. At any moment, if the GOP gave the Paultard a seat at the table, they’d smear the entire party with it.

what the Paulnuts don’t get is that their political IQ, or lack there of, is the “Health of the State” in actuality. They are either useful idiots in the extreme, or playing the game for the Statist.

jp on October 13, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Time to break out the “special” hat.

jdkchem on October 13, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Except for the fact Rothbard himself supported Buchanan in 1992. He later stopped supporting him, but that’s still a lot of compromise.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Murray Rothbard in 1983:

Title: Ronald Reagan, Warmonger

every Far-Left Lie there was to throw, he did, including calling for Reagan’s impeachment. If you recall, Paul called Reagan a ‘traitor’ in the 80′s, left Reagan’s GOP and went to the LP to run on drug dealing conspiracy theories related to the CIA and the Bush Family in 88.

After getting defeated, the fool that is Ron Paul, decided they would need to claim to be Republican into something it never, ever has been.

jp on October 13, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Rothbard was the leader of the conservative movement in the 80′s and 90′s.

Ron Paul is there to kind of take up leadership of the movement.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I see Sperm Bank Spathi f*cked up another thread.

HornetSting on October 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Just saw Claire McCaskill on Bill O’Reilly. Missouri is indeed forunate to have such a good shepard. The woman reminds me of Boxer from California.

Dire Straits on October 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Rothbard isn’t a conservative, he is an Anarchist and was a Certified Lunatic.

He wasn’t even the leader of Libertarian Economics back then, far from it. Friedman was, Hayek and Mises also(all of which disagreed with Rothbard and Paul on a number of issues).

another old Rothbard article:

Ronald Reagan: An Autopsy by Murray Rothbard

an idea, this is how it starts:

First published in Liberty, Vol. 2, No. 4, March 1989.

Eight years, eight dreary, miserable, mind-numbing years, the years of the Age of Reagan, are at long last coming to an end. These years have surely left an ominous legacy for the future: we shall undoubtedly suffer from the after-shocks of Reaganism for years to come…..

jp on October 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Good job by Graham. I love folks who are willing to go into the lion’s den and take on folks.

He didn’t demand that microphone’s be cut off or that people leave.

There were so nuts in that crowd and he knocked that around.

SteveMG on October 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Rothbard was the leader of the conservative movement in the 80’s and 90’s.

Right. We all remember those photos of Reagan with him.

Cuckoo….cuckoo…cuckooo

SteveMG on October 13, 2009 at 8:40 PM

The problem with Graham is the same wherever we have a RINO in office…the folk who control the party in the state are quiche and brie eating cocktail party republicans with money who would feel right at home in the beltway while the voters, the base are light years to their right. Once the RINO is in office it become almost impossible for the base to remove him or her.

JIMV on October 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM

jp,

Except Rothbard founded CATO (and named it), but he got in a disagreement over policy so he left, and founded the Mises Institute instead.

So both Institutes are Rothbardian.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Bush was a disaster!

I’ll take Grahamnesty over these tools any day of the week.

Between the domestic interventionists on the left, and the foreign interventionists on the right, and all the bipartisanship in between, we’re going the way of Rome.

Go team!

Rae on October 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Ron Paul was good friends with Friedrich Hayek.

Paul and Rothbard used to have weekly dinners with Hayek in the 60′s\70′s timeframe….just for your knowledge.

Spathi on October 13, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Dire Straits on October 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM

she’s an IDIOT…a complete utter fool…as is boxer…as are you, moron.

right4life on October 13, 2009 at 8:47 PM

the only reason she won is ACORN…oh yeah KC and STL vote came in last…big surprise….they saw how much she needed…typical democRAT.

right4life on October 13, 2009 at 8:48 PM

oh yeah Graham is a jackass…with friends like him…sheesh…

right4life on October 13, 2009 at 8:48 PM

jp on October 13, 2009 at 8:23 PM

I did not know the connection to Mr. Paul and wonder how many in the audience would. He may have been directing his remark at Mr. Paul’s loyal fans but he takes a real chance of offending those who don’t catch the nuance. Besides with all that Washington is trying to throw at us, what’s wrong with being an angry white guy. Or angry white woman. Or angry any kind of citizen regardless of race, creed, religion or sexual preference?

Cindy Munford on October 13, 2009 at 8:48 PM

In an above the fold linked article, Lindsey Graham is quoted he is supporting Cap and Tax with Senator John Kerry because he “wants to INCREASE off-shore drilling and lessen our dependence on foreign oil.”

How hard is it for any network to interview these two at the same time and ask them both if they think Cap and Tax would INCREASE off-shore drilling. Amazing. Un-friggen’ believable.

Marcus on October 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM