Video: Letterman apologizes to staff, wife, Sarah Palin

posted at 4:15 pm on October 6, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart. I wrote two posts yesterday about this train barreling down the track, so it’s only right that you get to see footage of the wreck. The Palin apology at the very end is treated as a joke, but console yourselves with this, ‘Cuda fans: I’m sure he was never sorry in the first place.

A weird poll result from Rasmussen:

Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Americans say they are less like to watch CBS’ “Late Night with David Letterman” following the talk show host’s admission that he has had affairs with women who work on the show.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that five percent (5%) say that Letterman’s disclosure of sexual misbehavior makes them more likely to watch the show, but 63% say it has no impact on their viewing decisions.

It’s quaint to think that nearly a third of the public’s ready to take a stand against adultery, but if that’s their red line for celebrity immorality, they’re leaving themselves some mighty thin entertainment options. In an age when any right-thinking Hollywood auteur is willing to sign his name to a petition in support of a fugitive child-rapist, Dave’s misdeeds are a low-level misdemeanor at best. Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Who’s the five percent?

People who think there will be juicy details.

CDeb on October 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Who’s the five percent?

Athiests that are attacted to those without morals. Bill Mahr fans.

Joe Caps on October 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM

The reality is that people as a whole are more likely to watch. If that weren’t the case then we wouldn’t have a reality show for everybody that has a trainwreck of a life.

stldave on October 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Sounds like Dave has received some letters mentioning karma…heh.

d1carter on October 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I can’t watch the clip at work, but I’m a little surprised he wasn’t more sincere. Or at least pretended to be sincere. Palin’s got a book coming out in 6 weeks and I have to believe she’ll be making at least one late night appearance to promote it. Doesn’t Letterman want to land that interview?

Doughboy on October 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Thanks for explaining that. Without your hand holding we never would have come to that conclusion. /s

portlandon on October 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Funny how we humans always manage to “find religion” when we get caught, but rarely before.

Dr. ZhivBlago on October 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Now, please go away, Dave. You suck and you’re not even funny.

HornetSting on October 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM

People who think there will be juicy details.

CDeb on October 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM

No joke. If people were honest the number would be higher. He’s received higher ratings lately, hasn’t he?

Esthier on October 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I’ve already moved on from this fud, in fact I moved on many years ago. Leftist trash don’t take up much of my time.

Bishop on October 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM

it would be hilarious if she went on jay or conan and joked about letterman with them

ousoonerfan15 on October 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Doesn’t Rasmussen have better things to do?

Orange Doorhinge on October 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Polanski petition signers.

Flyover Country on October 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Who’s the five percent?

I’ll go with college-age Obama voters.

NebCon on October 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM

I havn’t liked David since I seen him wrap himself in velcro and run towards a wall to get stuck (many years ago). He acted like the biggest wimp.

Every time I tune in (rarely) I get a little sick.

It’s impossible to select any show based on morality of the stars, but you certainly can select based on the morality of the storyline.

bbordwell on October 6, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

Polanski supporters who hope they’ve found a kindred spirit?

malclave on October 6, 2009 at 4:24 PM

63% said they would not change their viewing habits. And those viewing habits are…………?

oldernwiser on October 6, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Enough with this douche! Good Lord it makes me miss Crazy Britney.

Marcus on October 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

Bill Clinton voters.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on October 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I don’t care about his affairs.
I don’t care about him.
I don’t watch his show. Ever.

He only keeps apologizing and dragging it on hoping he can get some scratch for his ratings itch.

Spiritk9 on October 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM

‘Cuda fans: I’m sure he was never sorry in the first place.

Duh!

upinak on October 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Sarah will do Conan’s show, Leno’s, and Ferguson’s and that will be fine.

Her book will sell even more assuming they order another 1.5 million from the printers.

It’s gonna hit 5 million in the first year.

Sapwolf on October 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM

“I not changing my viewing habits either, I never watched him before and don’t intend to in the future.”

oldernwiser on October 6, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Beat me by THAT much!

M. Smart

Meremortal on October 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM

After the rest of Hollywood and our politicians…..
I think we are numb to this kind of thing.

I’m only ever shocked if it happens to a friend or family member. Otherwise, it’s no surprise at all to me.

bridgetown on October 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM

the sight of this classless jerk makes me ill. FU dave you piece of garbage.

sbvft contributor on October 6, 2009 at 4:29 PM

ousoonerfan15 on October 6, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Sadly she’d be best served politically by going on Letterman. It’s a hostile environment. His ratings are better than Conan or Jay. And the buzz of her making an appearance on his show after the history between those two would be massive.

Doughboy on October 6, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I never cared for the man, so finding out he’s an adulterous creep is hardly surprising. It’ll be interesting to see how this affects his ratings, if it does at all. You know who this helps? Conan.

changer1701 on October 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM

In an age when rich, talentless women know they can become famous by “leaking” a homemade sex tape, ol’ Dave’s schtupping his employees will probably pay off for him.

clearbluesky on October 6, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Too much.

SteveMG on October 6, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Letterman is a pathetic jerk for doing this to his son and wife. And then he has the audacity to make this into a joke. Buffoon.

cubachi on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

I don’t understand who would sit in as his live audience.

BowHuntingTexas on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Who cares. He’s boring and he’s old.

jdflorida on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Sounds like Dave has received some letters mentioning karma…heh.

d1carter on October 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I made some comment about it being karma. couldn’t happen to a ‘nicer’ guy, in my opinion.

mjk on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Dave could show his deep regret by sending a 50k check to Sarah’s organization.

Speakup on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

Those who skim the People headlines in the early am? (kidding!)

conservative pilgrim on October 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM

“Who’s the five percent?”

Don’t look at me…

Seven Percent Solution on October 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Blackmailers should be confronted and dealt with, good for Letterman doing so.

erix138 on October 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM

I haven’t watched Letterman since the 80′s

vcferlita on October 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM

Dave could show his deep regret by sending a 50k check to Sarah’s organization.

Speakup on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Palin should then in turn send a 50K check to a Rape-Rape program for young girls, or a Women’s Rape-Rape shelter.

portlandon on October 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Dave’s misdeeds are a low-level misdemeanor at best.

You are giving Dave the benefit of the doubt despite the story not being finished and assuming that “creepy” does not involve more then disclosed so far.

Spirit of 1776 on October 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM

My “entertainment” options have been slim for quite sometime. It’s one thing when there is a difference of opinion, it’ quite another to insult a large part of the American people on a daily basis. Mr. Letterman is just a mean little man but if he learns that other people matter, it will be a positive outcome. I still won’t watch him.

Cindy Munford on October 6, 2009 at 4:38 PM

couldn’t happen to a ‘nicer’ guy, in my opinion.

mjk on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Ditto.

Theworldisnotenough on October 6, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Blackmailers should be confronted and dealt with, good for Letterman doing so.

erix138 on October 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM

In this world, it would never have been a secret for long.
Letterman took the only way out he could.
And so now there are those that would praise him for it.
He deserves nothing but contempt for it (like anyone would).
There is no need for any ‘forgiveness’ here.
The man was caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar.
Fessing up publicly does not detract from his condition as a POS.
Why didn’t he fess up years ago, before getting caught?

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM

You know, the Palin jokes aside, he’s actually handling the situation pretty much how we keep saying we want people to handle something like this. He’s owning up to his actions in a very public and no-BS way. Obviously, he shouldn’t have done it in the first place, but he’s definitely learned and is applying the first rule of holes.

I’ve never liked the man, but I’m gaining a small grudging respect for him to counter the massive mound of…stuff…he’s pulled to raise my ire.

James on October 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I would love to get all huffy and say that I will never watch David Letterman again. I know I would feel a lot better. Sadly, I do not watch him so I guess I can’t be part of the statistic.
By his own admission he has called himself “creepy”. Works for me. Apparently, no one’s daughter is safe around him.

BetseyRoss on October 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Gee, I hope the female employees who knew about his predatorial behavior in the workplace don’t file massive law suits becuase they felt intimidated because they didn’t have sex with Bucky.

marklmail on October 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Who’s the five percent?

Bosses who bang their underlings and the said underlings.

year_of_the_dingo on October 6, 2009 at 4:47 PM

wow Dave – I’ll bet your staff really was upset about being put into this position… snark snark. get off the tv you goofball.

gatorboy on October 6, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Mrs. Palin was rather prophetic when she said : “it would be wise to keep Willow away from David Letterman”, wasn’t she ?

runner on October 6, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

I betcha that 5% are hard core loyalists who are mostly motivated by the fact he smeared the Palins and want to show their support in their war of enlightened civilization v. raaaacist white power neanderthals. Think morons like Jeanine Garafalo.

Buy Danish on October 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Apology not accepted. I hope you rot in hell.

rjoco1 on October 6, 2009 at 4:49 PM

What a bore. His writers stink, too.

Christien on October 6, 2009 at 4:50 PM

The 5% are hoping he’ll have the staffers on as guests to talk over things.

michaelo on October 6, 2009 at 4:50 PM

James on October 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM

you obviously didn’t see the video.

While he apologized to his wife ON AIR, the background giggled and he smiled.

Yeah… great guy.

upinak on October 6, 2009 at 4:50 PM

There is a diary and more to come.
The dude is no dummy…….producer of a news program.

That is what the “manipulator” comment was about….

letterman is manipulating the situation now, but who knows what happens….

nondhimmie on October 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM

Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

Here’s a better question, who are the missing 3% in the poll? Are they the “I have no opinion on adultry” crowd?

rihar on October 6, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Who’s the snaggle-tooth?

Wade on October 6, 2009 at 4:53 PM

but he’s definitely learned and is applying the first rule of holes.

James on October 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Ummm… listen dude:
If he was really sorry for what he had done, he would have fessed up without being forced to.
Lotsa people are ‘sorry’ when they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
Give me a break.
This kind of ‘sorry’ is no kind of sorry at all.
He’s a POS.
And he deserves society’s ire.

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Meaningless apologies just make it even worse. What a fool.

Hening on October 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Who’s the snaggle-tooth?

Wade on October 6, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I think He’s Madonna’s brother, or something.

rihar on October 6, 2009 at 4:55 PM

I am no fan of Letterman, but he is standing up there like a man and taking his whipping. He isn’t hiding like most would. He isn’t parading his wife like politicians do. He is admitting his wrong, he is apologizing to who needs apologies and he isn’t taking any of the easy way’s out.

You have to give him at least minimal respect for that.

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Blackmailers should be confronted and dealt with, good for Letterman doing so.

erix138 on October 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM

Yeah what a hero. Total BS. Dave went on air with this because it already part of the public record with his grand jury testimony. Short of that no one ever hears a word about it. If the guy had asked for a more reasonable amount of money AND could have made Dave believe this was it, Letterman would have paid.

Rocks on October 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Who are the 5%? I’d say…..young people, who live a life of anything goes. Or, those so despondent over their country falling apart, and the dangers in the world, they figure…why not watch? If not for an escape, for the basic reason of…if we’re all going to go into poverty, or be blown to bits…enjoy while they can. *shrugs*

capejasmine on October 6, 2009 at 4:58 PM

@ Rocks on October 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

You have no evidence of that, AND Letterman could have EASILY just ignored the entire situation on his show. Or he could have admitted it last Thursday and then taken a week or two off and wait for it to blow over.

Instead, he is acting like a man and coming right out and putting himself out there. He is handling it exactly like conservatives say they would like their politicians to handle these situations. You have to give him at least a little respect for that.

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Obligatory exit question: Who’s the five percent?

Um, Meghan McCain?

BigD on October 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Who’s the five percent?

I didn’t know the KOS Kids watched Letterman.

Ghostbuster on October 6, 2009 at 5:00 PM

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Wow. You are extremely naive & gullible if you believe anything that man says.
Can’t you watch his face & listen to the tone of his words?
He is not a good person.
He did not ignore this bcs it was going to come out eventually.
You can only give him kudos for being smart enough to announce it now on the show so he can dupe rubes like you into believing he is a saved & changed man.
The fact that you have been misled by this POS speaks volumes about you.

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM

James on October 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM

No, he shouldn’t have done it in the first place. It takes a stronger person to not have gotten themselves into this pickle in the first place…and Dave is not strong. Nor is he noble for apologizing publicly about this. This is nothing more than a ploy to garner public support, and sympathy. Seems to be working too.

capejasmine on October 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM

You have to give him at least minimal respect for that.

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

What wrong has he admitted too? Does anyone hear think Dave Letterman gives a crap what anybody thinks of who he’s sleeping with? Let’s see how apologetic Dave is if one of these interns come forward and claims she only did it because Dave said she would have no career if she didn’t.
You won’t see any apologies then, just more victimhood from Dave. But that won’t happen because all of these women are still in the entertainment business and they aren’t that stupid. If they had that much guts they would have told the old perv to take a flying leap to begin with.

Rocks on October 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM

It’s just a sleazy way to drag her back into the headlines, so that when reporters follow-up with her, asking if she accepts his apology, she’ll be forced to say yes, no or no comment.

yogi41 on October 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM

And for the record-if a Conservative politician were to do this, I would immediately demand his resignation.
So wehre is Dave’s resignation? Hmm?

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 5:03 PM

He’s sorry he got caught. If it weren’t for the blackmail, no one would have known and he would keep on bashing Palin.
I hope his wife takes half of everything he’s got and rams it home with child support.
I dispise this worthless piece of crap.
It’s not so funny now is it Dave.
I have no use for this person. He’s breathing air that I could be breathing, he’s a waste of human flesh.
Forgiveness? Compassion? Redemption?
Not from me. He attacked two inoccent GIRLS. He attacked an innocent woman. He’s not sorry for what he did, he’s sorry for getting caught.

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:03 PM

she’ll be forced to say yes, no or no comment.

yogi41 on October 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Forced to play The Good Wife

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM

Letterman planning on riding this bicycle every night thru the November sweeps?

GarandFan on October 6, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on October 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM

When I was a kid and got caught doing something wrong by mom, she’d send me to my room. THAT’S when I started asking Jesus to help me. Not before. I didn’t think about Jesus when I was screwing up.
Mom would wear me out. You’d think I would have learned. But withing a few days, I forgot all about doing right, praying to Jesus…and the belt.

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:06 PM

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Putting himself out where? What reporter’s withering questions has Dave submitted himself too? Hell what softball questions? None, nada, zilch. He gives the minimal amount he can, claims victimhood, then announces he won’t talk about it again and it’s over.

The guy used his very powerful personal position to get sex from employees and now he is using the same position to frame the story and marginalize anyone suggesting anything different. He’s a real profile in courage.

Rocks on October 6, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Who’s this Letterman guy?

beatcanvas on October 6, 2009 at 5:08 PM

portlandon on October 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM

What the hell for?

Speakup on October 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM

They don’t care about the 29% or the 5%, they care about the perception to the advertisers…Lettermen doesn’t care about Palin, he cares about the perception to the advertisers.
Get it?….it isn’t about anything but how much money can he generate and how…if he had to stupe a pig on the show, he would, if it brought in more advertising revenue.
But if General Mills marketing or P & G marketing called them and said, we are pulling our ads because you have crossed the line too many times…he apologizes.
Potentially losing 29% of the market is huge, huge, huge…and it makes Leno big, big, big, because those advertisers have to go somewhere.

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM

You have to give him at least minimal respect for that.

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

I’ll give him the same respect he gave Spitzer and the others who cheated on their wives. He ripped them apart. Knowing full well he was doing the same exact thing.
Notice how the State Run Media makes sure we know that his cheating took place “long, long ago. Long before his marriage”. Like that makes a difference.

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Wasn’t there a movie where a guy was drowning, and he started praying, stating he would go to church every Sunday, give to the children, then as he got closer to shore he started backing off, then when he touched bottom and begin walking he totally backed away…it was a funny transformation that most of us make.

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Re-named: The Creep Show with David Letterman

Dear David Letterman:

Please, stop talking. Now. You are even creepier than Sanford. At least he’s merely pathetic and sad. You are just dirty old man creepy…

No word yet if the “bunker” was wall-papered with images of Sarah Palin, but I suspect as much. Speaking of Sarah Palin, looks like she was correct, once again, with her comment after Dave’s now even more creepy joke about Willow (or Bristol, depending on if you actually think he was sincere when he said he had them confused. Though, maybe he truly was … all young girls are fair game to him, it seems). She said it’s “Best to keep Willow away from Dave”. Smart lady, intuitive and good Mommy!

Whatever the case, rename the show The Creep Show with David Letterman. Cheating is bad enough, but the man is a serial sexual harasser. He USED women who were his subordinates and likely inexplicably looked up to him. He used them, and his power over them, for sex. Which makes him either a pig with a power fetish or a pervy dirty old man (they were all years younger). Either way? Oh, so icky.

Letterman: from irrelevant to revolting in one fell swoop.

lovingmyUSA on October 6, 2009 at 5:12 PM

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Yeah, that sounds familiar. Now you’ve made me go crazy. I have to find the name of that movie before I go to bed. :)

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM

OK, fine…then nobody should ever moralize about how we want situations like this to be handled. I made no implication that he is ‘heroic’ at all, and I specified that any respect he gained from me is grudging…but no, you just can’t stand your little schadenfreude being deflated in even the most minor of ways, so by all means, ‘dudes,’ get out the pitchforks and torches.

Seems an odd costume choice for clowns, though.

James on October 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM

You have to give him at least minimal respect for that.

thphilli on October 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM

He does what the marketing department and the producers tell him to do…would you do that for several million a year? Or not and lose several million a year, and have to sell your Hawaiian, Florida, France homes…

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I don’t understand who would sit in as his live audience.

BowHuntingTexas on October 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Some people will do anything to be on TV.

Just ask Stephanie Birkitt.

Jim Treacher on October 6, 2009 at 5:15 PM

portlandon on October 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Oh please tell me you have bought into that lie that Palin charged rape victims for rape kits–cause I am soooo ready to rip you up on that….

lovingmyUSA on October 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM

It was a comedian, not Steve Martin (although I could see him do that), maybe Dudley Moore.

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM

James on October 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Letterman did this to himself. We’re not in a court of law, so I can make any judgement I want to. I’m not willing to forgive him, because of his total and complete hypocrisy in the matter. Did you see how, when he “apologized” to Sarah Palin, the crowd laughed? If he were serious, he would have said “No, now wait a minute. I’m serious.” But he didn’t. He let them laugh. He let them make fun of her.

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM

lovingmyUSA on October 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM

no he hasn’t… chill already.

upinak on October 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM

He’s a dick.

roux on October 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Letterman deserves no respect.

Paraphrasing Speaker of the House Tom Foley-D trying to create some kind of October Surprise for George H.W. Bush just before the Presidential election,

“Just because there is no evidence of serial adultry with young female staffers during his official marraige period, doesn’t mean we can’t hold hearings and investigate it”…

The longer this is out in the open and the more details that come out, the hotter the temperature gets in the Letterman house in Connecticut… GOOD!

Khun Joe on October 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Hmmm…

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Seems an odd costume choice for clowns, though.

James on October 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM

The only “men and women” who approve of this are themselves in the same situation.

fact.

upinak on October 6, 2009 at 5:19 PM

right2bright on October 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM

“The End”
Burt Reynolds played the guy who was drowning. Dom Delois was in it too. So was Sally Field.
Whew, now I can sleep tonight. :)

SuperManGreenLantern on October 6, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Seems an odd costume choice for clowns, though.

James on October 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I think Dave needs a few pitchforks & torches shoved into his face over this.
He has made a living throwing rocks at people for this behavior & all along he was doing it himself.
This is no witchunt-the man was found out.
He deserves everything the American public has to throw at him based on his past public treatment of others.
So stop your damned whining in defense of this perv.
Sometimes people deserved to be publicly villified, otherwise, why would people want to do good things?

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 5:22 PM

fact.

upinak on October 6, 2009 at 5:19 PM

LOL! Perhaps a case of projection here.
Right in our very midst. Hmmmmm……

Badger40 on October 6, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Hey, Letterman; Ever consider seppuku? Think of the news you could make!

Cybergeezer on October 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM

LOL! And you think the “entertainment options” as they stand, are worthwhile?

I couldn’t care less about Hollyweird. I rarely go to movies. I don’t watch TV. I opted out of those “entertainment options” years ago.

atheling on October 6, 2009 at 5:30 PM