Video: Ron Paul spins for Iran, of course

posted at 8:31 pm on October 1, 2009 by Allahpundit

A follow-up to my post last weekend about what a disgraceful, denialist crank this guy is. Let me go in chronological order, as there’s so much here that’s either dumb or dishonest that I’ll overlook something if I don’t.

1. Who are the mysterious “neocons” who forced poor Barack Obama to disclose the secret Qom site, which Paul would have you believe he didn’t want to do even though he’s been preparing to do it for months? Or have I misunderstood and he’s actually suggesting that Obama’s been duped and that there’s no secret Qom site at all, even though other western intel services have been keeping tabs on it for years? Give us the names of this nefarious Jewish — sorry, I mean “neocon” — cabal, please.

2. According to The Only Man Who Can Save America, Iran actually disclosed the existence of the Qom site to the IAEA before Obama disclosed it, ergo it’s not actually a secret. True. What he doesn’t mention: They only disclosed it a week ago, in the vaguest possible terms, after having kept it a secret for at least three years, and only because they realized that the west knew about it and was about to blow their cover. Nuance, Ron Paul style.

3. An excellent point: He notes that U.S. intel apparently knew about the secret Qom site even before the infamous 2007 NIE declaring that Iran had halted its weapons program was released. Not so excellent: The conclusion he draws from this, apparently, is that the Qom site is nothing to worry about rather than the much more likely conclusion that evidence of Iranian weaponization was withheld from the NIE in a politicized bid to deny Bush any reason to take military action against Iran. Oh, also? No mention here that classified portions of that very same NIE declared that Iran had an estimated 10 to 15 secret nuclear sites. How come, Doctor?

4. “What does the law say?” wonders our hero, declaring Iran innocent of any international violations. In fact, IAEA chief Mohammed ElBaradei acknowledged just this morning that Iran had broken the law. (In Paul’s semi-defense, this clip was recorded three days ago.)

5. He asserts that the IAEA has never found Iran’s nuclear program to be at fault, which (a) overlooks point 4 above and (b) ignores the fact that the IAEA has been credibly accused by western intel agencies — and not just America’s — of suppressing evidence that incriminates Iran in order to avoid military conflict. In fact, ElBaradei himself is an Iranian stooge of such longstanding that we’ve been writing about it since practically day one of Hot Air. The fact that even he’s been forced to get tough-ish is all the proof you need that Tehran’s in flagrant violation of its international commitments.

I’ll probably find five more out-and-out lies if I watch the clip again but that’s all for now.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Of course. Because your holy book, coincidentally written by Jews, says that Israel belongs to the Jews. No conflict of interest there or anything.

My holy book (we don’t have hadiths) doesn’t tell me I’ll gain 72 virgins for killing Jews either. Were you still trying to convince others you are not an anti-semite, or have you pretty much given that up now?

I must point out, again, Israel was Israel long before your holy book was invented. Israel is mentioned 43 times in the quran. How many times is “Palestine” mentioned?

BruthaMan on October 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

And who was there before that?

catmman on October 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

The judaism of today is not the same as the judaism Pre-Christ’s Incarnation and has no continuity with Pre Christ judaism. Where are the pharisees and sadducees and essenes and nazarenes?

You need to study history son.

The Orthodox Church is the only continuity with pre-Christ judaism. The Israel of God is by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ(the Incarnate Yahve,the Logos of the Holy Trinity)and NOT by blood. Exactly as it says in the Bible.

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM

BruthaMan on October 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

My holy book? I don’t have a holy book. I’m an atheist.

I’m not going to waste my time trying to convince you or anyone else that I’m not an anti-semite. Anybody who is intelligent and possesses a shred of reading comprehension can tell that I’m not, which is really all that matters.

mr_B on October 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Don’t you believe that The Lord Jesus Christ is the prophecied Messiah and that we are the inheritors of the religion that was waiting for the Messiah?

Wow!

John Haggee and Jerry Falwell have certainly done much damage to Christianity. It is shameful that I would even have to argue this with so called Christians.

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:29 PM

mr_B on October 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM

You’re not an anti-semite like Hamas and Hezbollah aren’t terrorist organizations.

Wait…

catmman on October 1, 2009 at 11:32 PM

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM

The Pharisees were Israel’s 1st rabbis. In fact the Pharisee leader is one of the most famous Rabbis in Jewish history. You are ignorant in the extreme, and your replacement theology explains for me your sickening hatred of Jews.

You are an Anti-Semite plain & simple, please stop wrapping yourself in Christ to cover that fact. It offends me, Jesus was a nice Jewish boy, and Rabbi of the pharisee type and Christians & Jews are brothers who share common faith. It is frankly obscene to use Jesus as bludgeon against Jews, you are in fact beating Christ when you do so.

and you call others Heretics! Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. I am not an expert on Christianity I am the 1st to admit it, but nothing you say or post strikes me as very Christian.

saus on October 1, 2009 at 11:33 PM

My holy book? I don’t have a holy book. I’m an atheist.

Right. Let’s recap:

1) Defending Ahmadinejad by stating he didn’t say he wanted to wipe Israel (Jews) off the map? Check.

2) Defending hezbollah and hamas, terrorist groups, by stating they were not terrorist groups, whose stated objectives are killing Jews? Check

3) One way and only one way criticism of Israel? check

4) Defending muslims who have previously “conquered” Israel and stating you are sorry the Jews regained their original land? Check

5) Claiming the media is at fault for portraying hezbollah and hamas as terrorist groups? Check

6) Bad words for Jews? Check

7) Bad words for Christians? Check

—————————————-

1) Bad word for state sponsors of terrorists? Nope

2) Bad word for terrorist groups that want to kill Jews? Nope

3) Bad word for terrorist state responsible for America soldier deaths? Nope

4) Bad word for islam? Nope

Were opportunities for the four above present? Check

——————————

You are correct, you don’t need to spend any more time trying to convince me you are not an anti-semite. You’ve already convinced me you are.

BruthaMan on October 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Josephus admitted that when the temple was destroyed all of the priestly geneologies were destroyed.

Evenif you were to attempt to set up a new temple your “priesthood” would be invalid.

Judge me and criticize me all you like Saus,but I sincerely pray that you will repent because your people rejected the Messiah,God in the Flesh, and crucified Him, and that you will come to know the Lord Jesus Christ who is the jewish Messiah!

Religion cannot be about a race Saus, even in the Old Testament jews lost their status a jews if they were unfaithful.

You cannot hide behind race and seriously believe a racist religion is valid.

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I see this has become a thread about charges of anti-semitism. The two charges to throw at an ideological enemy when you have no ammunition: Racist and anti-Semite. Ironically, while the racist canard is mocked on Hotair, and rightly so, the anti-Semite canard is a sacred cow. The liberals cry Racist!, the neocons cry anti-Semite! Nothing ever changes.

keep the change on October 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

You cannot hide behind race and seriously believe a racist religion is valid.

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

what racist religion is that ? I am trying to follow you, kind of lost me there. so, elucidate please.

runner on October 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

keep the change on October 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Go back and read the thread. It’s no “charge” of anti-semitism.

Or are you another one who thinks the current Iran regime is “legitimate” and that “Hamas and Hezbollah aren’t terrorist organizations”?

If so, never mind…

catmman on October 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM

I find it interesting that everybody attacks Ron Paul so vehemently for expressing what is such an undeniably minority opinion pertaining to Iran, and are so quick to write him off as a lunatic because of it.

While his points may have nothing to do whatsoever with actually resolving our current situation in the middle east, I think they are at least meritous in the long run. We won’t be in Iraq/Afgahanistan/Iran forever. Will we stop when we’re done, or will we simply keep the war machine moving?

That aside, I feel like what he has to say regarding domestic policy is far more important than what he has to say regarding foreign policy. His work in addressing economic issues is absolutely second to none.

This is something a lot of Hot Air people perhaps don’t know. Ed is fantastic on social domestic policy and law. Allah is fantastic on foreign policy. Neither of them appear ever to address anything regarding the economy in any sort of depth.

I would be very interested to see Hot Air bring a blogger aboard that addressed economic issues for this reason.

Perhaps then more of you would have reason to support Ron Paul for what he is actually useful for, rather than to berate him for his views on foreign policy, and then subsequently disregard him altogether. It’s a shame so many of you are so quick to do the latter.

aic4ever on October 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM

O.K., Allahpundit and I agree COMPLETELY on this one and I’ll take this one step further. Ron Paul is a fraud and so are the fruitcakes who follow him. I see NO difference between the Obama-maniacs, who think O’bunghole is a messiah, and Ron Paultards who thing Ron Paul is a messiah
1. Ron Paul is a 911 Conspiracy Freak, that was proven on this very site in July. (go look up the video yourself, it’s in the vault section, July)
2. Ron Paul has received over $600 MILLION in earmarks in the last 3 years, on bills he applied for earmarks and voted against.
3. Ron Paul is one of 6 Representatives that believe Israel has NO right to defend themselves and cast a vote confirming so last May.
4. Ron Paul CALIMS to be so interested in the Constitution yet refused to sign a petition against Obama’s Czars, refused to demand Obama return the 2010 Census to the jurisdiction of Congress, refused to sign a petition calling national healthcare legislation exactly what it is, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, stated in the 2008 Republican Debates that the U.S. had never been attacked in its 216 history, (do the math), stated that the 16th Amendment was illegal….etc.
Ron Paul is a fraud who looks exactly like Marshall Applewhite and I’m surprised his followers haven’t bought new Nikes and are waiting for a comet.

nelsonknows on October 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM

I am trying to follow you, kind of lost me there. so, elucidate please.

runner on October 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Just read the whole post and not out of context.

As Christians we believe all races are equal. We do not endorse racism and only attack ideologies.

But yes modern judaism is an extremely and fundamentally racist religion.
Most John Haggee protestants think they just use the OT Scriptures and are not even aware of the existence of the Talmud.

I could give you hundreds of quotes from the Talmud that are more racist than anything any neo-nazi or muslim has said.

The talmud says horrible horrible things about Christ Jesus and horrible things about Christians and all “Goyim”.

If you need proof I can give you quotes.

Saus will not deny that this is true.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Just read the whole post and not out of context.

But yes modern judaism is an extremely and fundamentally racist religion.

If you need proof I can give you quotes.

Saus will not deny that this is true.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I read it very carefully.

Hey , Allahpundit can you ban this guy, or do I need to send some special email?

runner on October 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

runner on October 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

How can he expound, its all nonsense. Now its the talmud that is the problem? I guess if you fail to convince Maximus you will just keep going down the list to find reasons for your hatred of Jews – Like anti-semites everywhere.

Race? We Crucified Jesus!? I thought the pagan Romans crucified Jesus, along with THOUSANDS of other Jews like him.. Along with murdering hundreds of thousands of Jews and later Christians in blood lust.

Jews are not a race. Judaism is not a racist religion, there are dozens & dozens of races in practicing Judaism as Jews praying together to Gd. I am no the same ‘race’ as my neighbor, we are both Jewish, total nonsense.

Maximus, you are entitled to whatever faith you desire, I am not your judge. But keep in mind you are angering Gd with your obvious deep hatreds of the peoples he chose to deliver his message to the World. How sad that you will most likely blame yet again Jews for whatever wrath he has in store for you for this grievous sin.

Don’t ever put words in mouth, your words are filthy I want nothing to do with them.

saus on October 2, 2009 at 12:09 AM

runner on October 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

So it’s ok for you to call arabs dirt who are a useless race and for atheists to say that they f$%^ed God but if someone says anything about your ideology you accuse them of racism and cry out to silence them?

You are a coward and hypocrite.

Accusing someone of racism(especially when they are talking about an ideology or religion) is the last refuge of the liberal scoundrel.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

He is an isolationist and a protectionist. That is about as economically illiterate as one can get. I find it interesting that you would even consider someone opposed to free trade to take serious, let alone ‘second to none’ in terms of economics. I mean sheesh, Adam Smith even writes on this issue. One can hardly get more basic than that.

aic4ever on October 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM

If someone in his position does not understand the relationship between our foreign policy and/or national defense with economics then he is not only worthy of disregarding but useless in DC; dare I say a hindrance perhaps.

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 12:32 AM

“writes” should be “wrote”, obviously.

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Ron Paul is a good man who is trying to protect American citizens.

Everybody knows that attacking iran is a TERRIBLE idea that will only make relations with the rest of the world ten times worse. Attacking iran will enflame the islamic world against us. Why do it? It will not help us at all and it will cause world war 3. We can’t handle this, it would be the final deathblow to America if we did this right now.

Peace is the solution and can be acheived of we work at it.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Ron Paul is a good man who is trying to protect American citizens.

That may be so. He is also a borderline lunatic and dangerously naive.

I’m not so sure the choice is quite this simple and clear. We find ourselves in a tight spot. At the point when solutions dwindle down to two possibilities, sometimes the lesser of two really bad decisions must be made. The case of striking Iran’s nuke capabilities is compelling enough to reach the lesser status.

Peace is the solution and can be acheived of we work at it.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:44 AM

And how is peace achieved in this growing and festering threat to peace? Serious question.

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Ron Paul is a good man who is trying to protect American citizens.
Everybody knows that attacking Iran is a terrible idea that will only…..
I just didn’t want you to feel lonely, since you are probable one of just a few that actually believe what you posted.
Actually Ron Paul should be locked up in an insane asylum…he is just one of those nutty guys, who end up with a bunch of nutty followers.
You know the the kind of people have little secret codes, like spelling letters backwards to seem cool…having ideas so far out, they think they are original. Not realizing it isn’t original, normal people just don’t think that way. But then they don’t want to be “normal”, because they are just smarter. Truthers are like that, and he is a truther.
Honestly, every Paul supporter I have met has just weird views of the world. And if they state a view, and then you say, “that’s not what Paul thinks”, they quickly add, neither do I. And ignore what they just said, it is just weird.

right2bright on October 2, 2009 at 1:00 AM

right2bright on October 2, 2009 at 1:00 AM

But the propellers on their beanies are so cool!

Really Right on October 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Peace is the solution and can be acheived of we work at it.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:44 AM

This is what I mean…we can work as hard as we want, but when a terrorist decides to bomb us, they will…no matter how hard we work for peace.
Evil never sleeps…but they wait for you to fall asleep.
And just for you information….the U.S. has been working for peace since it’s existence.
Here is how peace is achieved…don’t threaten or attack us, and don’t threaten or attack your neighbor.

right2bright on October 2, 2009 at 1:06 AM

But the propellers on their beanies are so cool!

Really Right on October 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM

You know, you kind of got me on that one…I am a little envious of that. Nothing like a tin foil beanie, with a propeller…a Paulacopter.

right2bright on October 2, 2009 at 1:07 AM

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

We announce to the world that we are going to stop being the policemen of the world,that we are going to stop unconditionally supporting israel and that our warmongering days are over.

Almost all if not all of our enemies will instantly have no reason to hate us any longer.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:14 AM

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:14 AM

ummmmm, are you like maybe 15 or 16 years old? Warmongering? Did you learn that word from Paul, Marx, China, or you high school history teacher?
If someone attacked your neighbor, you would just walk back into the house? If someone raped your daughter, you wouldn’t want to get involved (your daughter when you are old enough to have kids).
It is good you are on HotAir, before you are old enough to form serious opinions.

right2bright on October 2, 2009 at 1:26 AM

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:14 AM

So what happens to our investments and interests the world over when they are threatened and violated because we will no longer protect said investments and interests? International trade and commerce become threatened and violated because the only country with the capability for such forward protection of vital sea lanes, choke points, etc. decides to pull back or pull out? What does this do to world prosperity and specifically ours? And how does that effect on prosperity advance the cause of peace?

Thinking is mandatory.

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Even if you were to attempt to set up a new temple your “priesthood” would be invalid.

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Josephus is a historian. I would trust the Torah before anything or anyone. The Temple will be rebuilt and Levi will tend to it.

jollybird on October 2, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Thinking is mandatory.

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Details, mere details…international law won’t matter because we will be really, really, nice.
So what if pirates end up controlling oil delivery’s, we will just talk real nice to them.
Paulnuts have a plan, and it will work, just ask them…but don’t ask for details, just nod your head.

right2bright on October 2, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Warmongering?

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Main Entry: war·mon·ger
Pronunciation: \ˈwȯr-ˌməŋ-gər, -ˌmäŋ-\
Function: noun
Date: 1817
: one who urges or attempts to stir up war

Yes warmongering. exactly what the media and government is trying to do regarding Iran right now.

When exactly has Iran attacked us again?

Oh that’s right…THEY NEVER HAVE.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Ron Paul says what he believes.RESPECT HIM 100%,disagree with him 87.956234% of the time.

jollybird on October 2, 2009 at 1:39 AM

nelsonknows on October 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM

OK, but I still like the “End the Fed” stuff.

jollybird on October 2, 2009 at 1:46 AM

When exactly has Iran attacked us again?

Oh that’s right…THEY NEVER HAVE.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

You are an even bigger fool than I thought. Tell that to the family of one of my comrades murdered by Iranian Quds force operatives. I doubt you have the guts, you idiot pile of scum.

mcassill on October 2, 2009 at 1:53 AM

But yes modern judaism is an extremely and fundamentally racist religion.

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Modern judaism? You do realize that there is a precedent part to the new testament, right? It’s called the old testament. And I wouldn’t called what it contains racist; more akin to genocide and rape. And in reference to you having to argue with wannabe xtains I would say that I’ve never argued with a xtian in my life. It’s more like trying to show a picture to someone who won’t open their eyes, but no argument because you don’t have one.

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 2:59 AM

jollybird on October 2, 2009 at 1:39 AM

My sentiments exactly!

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 3:00 AM

When exactly has Iran attacked us again?

Oh that’s right…THEY NEVER HAVE.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Basically everyday in Iraq. Have you read any intel citing the source of the munitions? I appreciate thought provoking input contrary to my positions but you’re on a whole ‘nutter level.

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 3:03 AM

….and this is why I could never ever consider supporting this nut.

Sorry, but a 50% solution is not acceptable.

donkichi on October 2, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Ron Paul is like a Ben & Jerry’s tub with a half-inch of vanilla ice cream sitting on a dog turd.

On the surface it looks nice, even tastes nice, but after a minute you find out it’s all based on crap.

JohnTant on October 2, 2009 at 7:49 AM

I stumbled onto this thread late, and like all posts on Ron Paul, reluctantly. It seems to have devolved into a single series of commenters by an anti-semite supporter of Paul (but I repeat myself), and those who are patiently trying to point out his anti-semitism.

Paul is, of course, a buffoon. Not unlike Jimmy Carter, but still in elected office. He holds some of the most ignorant positions in the public domain, along with some very good ones. But he’s not to be taken seriously for anything other than providing a voice in congress for an extreme form of government non-intervention.

The shame is that his apparent insanity makes those positions seem insane by association.

Jaibones on October 2, 2009 at 7:58 AM

When exactly has Iran attacked us again?

Oh that’s right…THEY NEVER HAVE.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Dude, you’re an idiot, as evidenced by your Jew-hatred and now these new and strange statements. The Iranians are behind any number of clandestine attacks on Americans. They just don’t have the guts to admit it, much as you don’t have the guts to deal with it honestly.

Jaibones on October 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM

He is an isolationist and a protectionist. That is about as economically illiterate as one can get. I find it interesting that you would even consider someone opposed to free trade to take serious, let alone ’second to none’ in terms of economics. I mean sheesh, Adam Smith even writes on this issue. One can hardly get more basic than that.

Again, someone who doesn’t take the time to listen to him or to read what he writes. Perhaps you’d like to explain your version of the difference between isolationism and non-interventionism?

Ron Paul is not an isolationist, and speaks and writes very often along the lines that the founders did in discussing exactly free trade with all nations, while remaining out of their conflicts.

Now, it is obvious to me that we are in a position that requires us to come to some finishing point in the middle east at some point. If/when it is possible to close out the threat of radical Islam to our satisfaction, I very much agree with Ron Paul’s ideas about non-interventionism.

Just realize, please, that military non-interventionism is quite simply NOT economic isolationism. If you try to equate the two, you come off like a child.

aic4ever on October 2, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Maximum StOlaf Confessor and the rest of you anti-semitic Ron Paul worshippers: If you claim to be a Christian, tell me how you can ignore this (I need a good laugh):

Genesis 12
1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

kingsjester on October 2, 2009 at 8:25 AM

runner on October 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

You are a coward and hypocrite.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Just a quick response before your antisemitic, hatelfull a$$ gets baned the hell out of here – you must be thinking of somone else, but , my ideology is very simple – you should get banned, you insane freak, and quickly.

runner on October 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM

runner on October 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I know that you are still extremely pi$$ed off about the fact that on this thread and many others I have called you out as the racist degenenerate that you are.

Do you know how extremely offfensive it is that you compare me to a monkey just because I am half black?

How many times have I called you out on your blatant and shameful racism when you have repeatedly said that we are comparable to monkeys and are a stupid and inferior race?

I don’t care if it offends you that I called you out as the pathetic racist that you are, who calls the President O’Chimpy and say that all “brown skinned” arabs are inferior “Camel monkeys” who would be doing nothing but ”

You’re a pathetic racist degenerate and you have the nerve to call me racist, when I am the only one who calls you out on your shameful racism(while everyone else sits by idly) and telling you that you make all republicans look like racist degenerates while you are busy trying to JUSTIFY your blatant racism!

I am not a monkey like you say that I am runner. You are just ignorant and a disgrace to the human race.

No one chooses what race they are born and it is beyond despicable for you to forment hatred of people simply because of what race they are born as, and it is extremely sickening that you attempt to justify it by saying “all other races are racist too so it is ok”.

If anyone should be banned it is you! You make all republicans look like KKK members because YOU unashamedly say repeatedly that all people of african or partial african descent are MONKEYS!

You are a disgrace to the human race.

If you were a Christian you would realize that ALL RACES AND ALL MEN ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD and that ALL RACES ARE INHERENTLY EQUAL!

You should be ashamed of yourself and should apologize to me and to every person that you have hurt and offended!

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM

I did? News to me. Thanks for showing yourself to be a liar and a nut, in addition to a Jew hating antisemitic creep that you are. Those are just voices in you head bey the way. Get help.

runner on October 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Just curious, how is oversight over Israel’s nukes by the international community?

LevStrauss on October 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Its hard to follow what this guys says vs. the facts and not conclude he is either:

1) has Demnetia

2) is an Anti-Semite

jp on October 2, 2009 at 10:15 AM

arabs are inferior “Camel monkeys” who would be doing nothing but ”
herding goats” if they didn’t have oil and that they are “too stupid to even refine their oil and “deserve to be treated like dirt”.maximus?

this is incorrect?

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 10:20 AM

oops, my original intent was to scrub the derogatory part of the quote so let’s go with that.

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM

You really need to examine yourself runner and understand the effect that your satanic racism has on those who you influence to believe that it is “ok” and the effect that it has on whom you slander and discriminate against.

It doesn’t phase me that you think I am a “monkey” because I know the truth and the truth is,on my “monkey” side(like you say),my ethiopian ancestors had an advanced civilization and were christians while yours were still living in dirt and worshipping pagan gods.

And yes it is true that we DO have the ark of the covenant and ARE descendants of King David via Solomon, but the difference is we are Christians and know that religion can not be about race and that all men are equal before God and that all men are justified by faith in Christ Jesus and the True Israel is those who are His.

Runner you need to stop your hateful racism and stop saying your lies, such as that my people were simply “slaves” and “savages” who are “worthless” like “dirt” because of the color of our skin,because it has NO basis in reality! The reality is we were never slaves and we had an advanced Christian Orthodox civilization while YOU were in slavery and living a subsistence lifestyle in the dirt.

You need to watch it Bubba. You’re spreading your ignorance and your words DO have an effect upon those you influence.. all you are doing is spreading satanic hatred and discrimination based upon the color of ones skin! You are a disgrace to the human race and one day you will cross the wrong person with your satanic racism and you will pay for it.

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM

LevStrauss on October 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Pretty well actually. I think the rule is as soon as they start threatening to wipe Iran off of the map then we’ll sanction them into submission, but we haven’t quite encountered that yet.

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM

You have no idea what it is like to grow up being discriminated against,denied jobs,opportunities and to be shunned simply because you do not look as white as the next guy. If you did you would immediately repent of your shameful and hateful actions. maximusminimus

You need to grow up, take your meds or both! I’m white and I’ve been denied access to establishments due to my color, legally might I add. I live in Japan where the EOC doesn’t apply. I didn’t cry or even have to seek sympathy from anyone. It’s whatever, I don’t own the store so I have no say. But their competetor got our business so it’s all good in da hood. And you need to lay off of your christian racism.

whiskeytango on October 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM

As kindly as I can put it:

What the bleeping HELL are you talking about?!? Are you even reading the same posts I am?!?

JohnTant on October 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Ron Paul Warns of Violence from Pending Dollar Crisis; Says Israel Strike on Iran the Trigger

“What happens when Israel strikes Iran or Iran has the earth rays and we know that they now have a nuclear weapon, what happens to our financial system at that point?” Beck asked.

The libertarian Paul maintained China would become the world’s financial heavyweight and they were already making preparations to be the world’s top dog.

“I think the Chinese take over,” Paul said. “If there’s a real panic and oil shoots up to a couple of hundred bucks, the Chinese will dump their dollars. Chinese are maneuvering for this. The more we threaten Iran, the stronger the Chinese influence gets because they’re using the dollars that they have earned from us and saved, they have a trillion, and they are starting to buy up assets in Iran and build plants and get involved in their energy. So the whole thing is backfiring on us. We’re getting ready to put tougher sanctions on the Iranians and that will make things that much worse. It won’t help the dissidents in Iran. It’s going to cost us a lot of money, and there will be a bombing and that will be a big, big event. I think it will crash the dollar is what I think it would do.”

On the bright side, once they kill the dollar, we will finally be rid of the Craven Criminals on Capitol Hill (on both sides of the aisle) who brought down the republic. Beck thinks, if that’s the case, crashing the dollar is a pretty good idea and maybe we should just get on with it already. I would add, I do hope we will be rid of the filthy, corrupt judiciary as well.

(Note to self: Learn Mandarin, get more ammo, gold, silver, storable foods.)

Rae on October 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM

There he goes again.

He has forgotten what kind of enemy we faced in the cold war. I almost see this as a continuation of it.

Chaz706 on October 2, 2009 at 1:29 PM

They are a THEOCRACY. Not a democracy.

Are you really not aware of how they treat the Orthodox Christians and the Roman Catholics over there?

MaximusConfessor on October 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM

WTF? I have to be honest, all I know about Israel is what I’ve read about (history out the wazoo, political books covering both spectrums & eye witness acounts).
I was under the impression from all evidence that Israel is a DEMOCRACY.
In fact, IMHO Israel often shoots itself in the foot by trying to be so PC.

saus on October 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

It takes this guy to tell us the story, but I already knew it.
The Jews in Israel are the most accomodating people I’ve ever seen.
And yet they are still persecuted by morons, like the Paulnuts who have hijacked this thread.
Let’s be real clear here:
Israel is doing us a favor by engaging Iran etc.
We take the cowards way out when we force them to deal with this $hit all alone.
Sometimes you have to protect yourself by going down the block & beating the crap out of someone who keeps talking trash about how they’re going to eliminate you.
Ron Paul made sense on half his issues-this half he is INSANE.
My thoughts are like others here:
he’s an anti-semite jerk.

Badger40 on October 2, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Rae on October 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM

It’s ALWAYS been about China.
They have not stopped their world domination plans just bcs Mao died.
They are hungry to be a world power.
They are only different from Russia in that they are more sneaky about it.
I have never doubted we woulod end up fighting the Chinese again-like through those proxy wars of Korea & Vietnam.

Badger40 on October 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM

MaximusConfessor on October 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM

No, no, no, the Ark is actually in a secret government warehouse being examined by top men. Top. Men.

TheQuestion on October 2, 2009 at 2:23 PM

aic4ever on October 2, 2009 at 8:23 AM

We are not/would not be intervening in affairs that are none of our concern is the point. The large amount of business and trade that we have with the world requires that our investments should be and will be protected from bandits (pirates, thieves, rogue nations, etc.). Without this, trade is no longer free or it is lost all together. Net result; economic isolationism.

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Well Gen. George S. Patton did. And he spent a fair amount of time in North Africa.

So maybe the observation has some validity.

MSimon on November 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM

anuts on October 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Bravo – some one actually gets it. We need access to all the elements in the periodic table. Not just the ones you can get in North America

MSimon on November 6, 2009 at 9:18 PM