Letterman blackmailed into admitting sex with staffers; Update: Suspect identified?

posted at 10:23 pm on October 1, 2009 by Allahpundit

Weird. And awful.

According to a press release sent by Letterman’s PR reps, the host first received a package three weeks ago from someone who claimed to have information about alleged sexual relations he has had with female employees of the “Late Show.”…

“This morning, I did something I’ve never done in my life,” Letterman said on Thursday’s edition of CBS’ “Late Show.” “I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury.”

As part of the testimony, Letterman admitted that he had engaged in sexual relationships with staff members.

“My response to that is, yes I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would,” Letterman said. “I feel like I need to protect these people — I need to certainly protect my family.”

Follow the link for a reminder that this isn’t the first extortion bid he’s been subject to. Yeah, he’s a leftist water-carrier and a sporadically nasty crank, but even so, my heart breaks for the guy for having his privacy violated so egregiously. Why acknowledge the extortion on the show, though? Even if the news broke in the papers, a studious silence would have led at least some people to believe that the accusations against him were bogus.

Update: Radar says it knows who the accused extortionist is.

Update: Verum Serum visits with the Ghost of Monologues Past.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

This is just so hard to fathom, cause, ya know, his wife is so beautiful. /major sarc

Geochelone on October 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM

194 comments in 45 minutes, and all after prime time. Wow, Dave, the Hot Air gang absolutely despises you.

Jaibones on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Top 10 Reasons For Staffers Not To Have Sex With David Letterman
#10 – He makes you clock in AFTER the act
#9 – Emergency Room heart attack visits are never pleasant
#8 – He’ll never marry you
#7 – Paul Schafer gets sloppy seconds
#6 – David Letterman

OK I stuck, help me out here.

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Damn, I’ll bet Rick Pitino wishes he had gotten the cops to do a sting on the woman he banged.

rockmom on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Let’s hear some of your jokes now, Letterman. Did you tell some good ones to the Grand Jury panel?

mobydutch on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Isn’t blackmail racist?

Dhuka on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I think there is more to this. Do you think Hanah Giles and James O’keefe have a video?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Yes Allah, there is a God and he has a finely tuned sense of humor.

jeanie on October 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Wouldn’t it be awesome if it turned out Dave and Bob Barker had old-man orgies together paid for by CBS?

Just, you know, for it to have happened. Not that I’d have wanted to watch or anything.

The Lone Platypus on October 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I hope this doesn’t mean we’ll see less of this: Obama Performs “Stupid Human Trick” on Letterman; Makes Laughable Claim That “Reducing Waste” In Medicare Will Pay For “Most” of His Health Care Plan http://optoons.blogspot.com/2009/09/obama-performs-stupid-human-trick-on.html

Mervis Winter on October 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM

What goes around comes around…

Griz on October 1, 2009 at 11:12 PM

What a contract to great comedians like Bob Hope, or Red Skelton, or Jack Benny!

They were not leftist dirtbags.

Dhuka on October 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM

#5 He lists your qualities in a top ten list.
#4 He got a wig for each head.
#3 Who is your Daddy coming from him will freak anyone out.
#2
#1 Bill Paxton

Holger on October 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM

This is the last AP post I’ll ever read on this site. C’mon, MM replace him. Seriously.

dhawbake on October 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Allah has done some excellent posts and work. Let’s not diss him because we don’t agree with him on everything : )

nyx on October 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Ha! Poor Allah needs defenders. I can’t say I will never read more posts, but I’m already through reading the anti-Palin, anti-Christ and anti-Christian, and pro Megamac and now Letterman drivel. I’m with you dhawbake: C’mon Michelle! How about Doc Zero?

Christian Conservative on October 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM

WOW…..Any of them 14 years old?

Kind of now looks like a little projection Dave might have been having a while back when he made those jokes about Bristol Palin.

MMMM, and now that I think about it, it kind of vindicates what Palin was saying at the time (she must have had some type of unspoken knowledge of this stuff with others). It’s kind of like when this couple were cheating with each other in the office and thought no one knew about it….but the whole office knew. Dave probably thought he was so discreet.

Would any of this been on the timeclock? Would there be some possible sexual harassment involved?

I’m sorry for the human that must be in there somewhere but like someone else said….he tried to sow some disgrace Palin’s way…..and he reaped back a whirlwind.

Tina Fey are you next?

PappyD61 on October 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I THINK THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY. SOMETHING STINKS. DAVE, TELL US THE TRUTH. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Letterman has been married to Regina Lasko, the mother of his child, since March. The two have dated since 1986.

So that’s how it will affect his family. His son is turning 6 soon and should be old enough to overhear how daddy cheated on mommy with some of his employees. Dave is a piece of garbage.

Laura in Maryland on October 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM

If you saw his wife you would too!

Firebird on October 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM

This is a joke, right? I mean, you’re not really making an excuse for Letterman, right? You’re not really saying that he’s exempt from adhering to his vows to be faithful to the woman he CHOSE to MARRY, because of her appearance, right?

Because if you are, you’re worse than Letterman.

JannyMae on October 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM

How do we know that they were women?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 10:59 PM

True. Look for a second “apology/coming out” for the ratings of course.

4shoes on October 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Are you saying Dave and Alex?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
It couldn’t happen to a bigger hypocritical pr*ck.

edgehead on October 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

BTW Allah, your analysis of this pretty much stinks. Sure the blackmailer should get convicted. But your heart breaks for a pervert who’s messed up his family’s life and the lives of others because he can’t keep it zipped? Did you have this much sympathy for Bill Clinton? WTF are you thinking?

Erich66 on October 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

HEY, MAYBE HIS STALKER LADY HAD A POINT???????

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

AP needs to add sarc tags when appropriate. Some people have a 7th grade reading comprehension.

Holger on October 1, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Can’t stop laughing.

txag92 on October 1, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Maybe Margaret Ray wasn’t all that crazy. Maybe she really thought she was his wife. Did she ever work for him?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM

BTW…there is a very old…and very good saying that applies here:

“You can’t blackmail an honest man.”

AUINSC on October 1, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I get the gist of your post- live honestly and you don’t have to worry about blackmail. It probably works for most people who, like me, live such damned boring normal lives that nobody would care what we do.

People like Letterman who are in the national public spotlight fall into a different category. Obviously if you do something awful like John Edwards you are open to blackmail. Nevertheless you could be completely honest as a national public figure and you’ll still find yourself involved in these situations.

I guess, and I’m grasping at straws here, the plus to this story is that Letterman didn’t try to hide the fact he’s sexually harassing the staff at his show.

highhopes on October 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Who knew Dave could make me laugh without watching his show?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Will The One throw him under an Honorary Bus?

Feedie on October 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Who sent the package?

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Are some here inferring that this is some sort of massive gag that Letterman is pulling on the world? I don’t think that’s true, but if anyone were capable of it, it would be him.

jeanie on October 1, 2009 at 11:22 PM

“Ladies and gentlemen, here is great news. Senator Larry Craig from Idaho … is looking for interns. What parent doesn’t want to hear, ‘Well guess what, Dad, I got accepted into Larry Craig’s intern program’? But if you’re interested, Larry Craig is now accepting applications from interns. Just slide your resume under the stall.” –David Letterman

John on October 1, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Palins course

Streecar on October 1, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Ok. The idiot blackmailer TOOK A CHECK!!!!

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Sarah wins.

And yes, God has a great sense of humor.

Norwegian on October 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM

They have arrested the person.

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Can’t do it, AllahP, sorry. The left takes no prisoners, and I’m sick of being civil. Can you imagine what the reaction would have been if Letterman had been even remotely suspected of being a Republican? I’ve never even watched this guy, but I followed the anti-Palin jibes and the Obama lickbumfest. Feck him. Libtards shouldn’t talk about “family”, it’s a very fluid concept for them.

Fortunata on October 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM

#6 – David Letterman

OK I stuck, help me out here.

bloggless on October 1, 2009 at 11:10 PM
#1- David Letterman
#2 – David Letterman
#3 – David Letterman
#4 – David Letterman
#5 – David Letterman
#6 – David Letterman
#7 – David Letterman
#8 – David Letterman
#9 – David Letterman
#10 – David Letterman

Johan Klaus on October 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM

my heart breaks for the guy for having his privacy violated so egregiously
posted at 10:23 pm on October 1, 2009 by Allahpundit

Says the anonymous blogger who gladly publishes any wild accusations about Palin and her family without hesitation.

Norwegian on October 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Spiritk9 on October 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM
You know what’s really good??
Bagel, butter, creamy cream cheese and, of course, topped with lots of yummy,,, Jelly!

JellyToast on October 1, 2009 at 11:00 PM

you suck

HkMP5SDPW on October 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Ok. The idiot blackmailer TOOK A CHECK!!!!

bloggless

Well yeah — but he asked for two forms of ID, so he thought he was safe.

Terry_Dyne on October 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM

highhopes on October 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Well, no pity then…he wasn’t honest with his wife…or the blackmail doesn’t work and he feels no pain. This is the classic lefty “I’m sorry…that I was caught” mea culpa.

AUINSC on October 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM

He created this mess through his own selfish actions, what is there to pity? Bad karma begets bad karma. What a shocker.

This does explain why Dave was so hostile toward the Palins. They get to live a happy normal life while Dave hides in the closet spanking his monkey with his employees. Fame and fortune can’t buy the selfish boy happiness, so he has to hump the hired help he lords over. Pathetic.

ray on October 1, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Update: Radar says it knows who the accused extortionist is.

Blue on blue…I dig it.

AUINSC on October 1, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Wonder if he did any of his staffers at, say, Yankee Stadium?

TXUS on October 1, 2009 at 11:35 PM

No, I don’t condone extortion. Punish those committing it. But….it’s hard for me to feel very bad for a guy like Letterman. He’s an arrogant, mean-spirited a**hole. He has crossed the line of being a good-taste comedian way too many times now, and usually his targets are conservatives he opposes politically. His ideology shines through, and he can’t contain his venom at times.

Some folks would consider this karma. I would be one of those folks. I’m done being civil to jacka**es like him.

Hey Dave, I look forward to a “Top 10″ segment about your infidelity. Maybe it’ll get you off Palin for a half a second.

To heck with him. Turn about is fair play.

moonbat monitor on October 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Allah, this is an example of you being so open minded that your brain has fallen out.

If you don’t want your privacy violated, don’t use your position of power at work to bang the help. Ipso facto, David brought this upon himself.

Hoist on his own petard, as WFB always said.

DrW on October 1, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Yeah, not on. Letterman is unquestionably a dickweed, who’ll conveniently and completely forget whatever lesson he’s learned here the next time some conservative politician’s peccadilloes come to light, but blackmail is utterly revolting and I can’t bring myself to joke at his expense.

Well-Armed Lamb on October 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM

my heart breaks for the guy for having his privacy violated so egregiously.

Yeah, my heart bleeds for him. Maybe if he’d let the big head do the thinking instead of the little head, he wouldn’t be in this mess. SEVERAL employess? My, isn’t he quite the swordsman!

GarandFan on October 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Oh no..you don’t think it was the monkey from the ‘monkeycam’ back in the early 90′s do you?

DrW on October 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Hey guys, did you hear Dave took his soon to a foreign film festival? During the break between the 2nd and 3rd movies, Roman Polanski was seen giving his son some champagne.

Blarg the Destroyer on October 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

I didn’t realize that Letterman had goats on his staff.

hillbillyjim on October 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

A mental visual I could have done without!

chickasaw42 on October 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Gosh…
David Letterman is a sexual predator…

This is sexual harassment at all busineses when the boss has sex with his employees… or was it a condition of employment on his show that you had to diddle the boss?

But, I guess the girls (wait, maybe it was the boys) at work are probably afraid to make any sexual harassment charges because they would be blackballed in the industry.

Again, we have to accept the fact that David Letterman is a sexual predator and should be subject to sexual harassment charges.

And, I hope Sarah Palin has a chuckle over this…

what a hypocrite… he makes sexual jokes about her daughter and here he is screwing the help…

DAVID LETTERMAN – SEXUAL PREDATOR

PhilipJames on October 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Reposting from Headline thread.

Blackmail and cheating/inappropriate work relationships are both bad. I guess my thought is that I don’t feel especially bad for Letterman since he’s engaged in inappropriate behavior while making jokes about a teenager engaging in inappropriate behavior (assuming he really meant Bristol and not Willow which is definitely up for debate – Willow is innocent of any charge, obviously). I realize that it is the job of a comedian to bring the funny and no one lives a perfect life, but making sexual jokes about young girls is something I could never do as part of my job because my conscience would get the best of me. Therefore, I conclude, sucks to be you Dave – just like it sucked to be Bristol/Willow Palin when you had your fun with them.

thevastlane on October 1, 2009 at 11:35 PM

thevastlane on October 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Oh please… Like most audiences of late night comedians, this turd’s audience buys his monologue as “news” and because of this, he’s been damaging the country for a LONG time. Who the @#$% cares what happens to him.

RightWinged on October 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

An NYPD source has told RadarOnline.com that the suspect under arrest in the Letterman extortion case is Robert Halderman, a producer for CBS.

RadarOnline.com has also learned that the alleged extortionist lived with the woman who David was involved with.

The affair happened a long time ago, before his son Harry was born, and before he got married, but he was living with his wife to be at the time.

Halderman needed money police say and decided to target Letterman.

The woman still works on the show but is no longer involved with David.

Two words. Sex tape.

Terry_Dyne on October 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Can’t stop laughing.

txag92 on October 1, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Who’d a thunk he could have gotten a laugh these days!

Laura in Maryland on October 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM

I think Dave was doing a bit of projecting at the Palin family’s expense.

You suck Dave.

Mojave Mark on October 1, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Bad people like Letterman generally associate with other bad people. Those other bad people are, well, bad. So they do bad things and very often the easiest targets are the other bad people around them, like Letterman. That’s what you call “karma.”

csmats on October 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Letterman demanding Spitzer quit (March 11th 2008):

“I mean, wouldn’t you – if you were his wife, wouldn’t you be on the first train out of here. Just ‘adios,’ get the kids, take a hike.

“I mean, can you imagine if this happened to me, how fast they’d have my a– out of here?”

13blackcats on October 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Norwegian on October 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM

+10

JannyMae on October 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Here’s an idea…

Substitute ‘Sean Hannity’ or ‘Glen Beck’ with ‘David Letterman’ in this story…

Beck or Hannity would be done….and rightfully so…

Letterman…not so much…

WTF is wrong with this country..???

BigWyo on October 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Letterman made obscene comments about Palin’s daughter.

Letterman compared patriotic Americans to the Taliban.

Sympathy for him?

Not here.

GrannyDee on October 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Why is Dave telling this story on his show?

d1carter on October 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM

This is really simple…there is the law…extortion is illegal…but I’m not required to pity the victim in this case…he’s a really horrible person. He’s as much a victim of himself as he is of the extortionist.

AUINSC on October 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM

One awkward moment, though, during Dave’s grand jury testimony. Maybe you heard about it, maybe you saw it on Late Show, one awkward moment for Dave at the grand jury. During the questioning, one of the jurors was knocked up by Dave.

Ha HAAAA.

*rimshot*

Kensington on October 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM

what a douchebag.

Chudi on October 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM

The moral paragon who mocked Sarah Palin’s daughter is revealed as a sexual predator of low echelon employees.

Scumbag.

profitsbeard on October 1, 2009 at 11:59 PM

To all the happy folks…

David is just as much a private ciizen as Rush Limbaugh.

He’s an @ss, imo, but he doesn’t deserve to be subject to this type of crap.

He’s just a face on TV to you, but he is a husband and father to his family. Good golly.

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

WHAT AN A$$BAG

HkMP5SDPW on October 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Free Robert Halderman. It was not extortion-extortion.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Sarah, this gloat’s for you!

katy the mean old lady on October 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM

How could the same person who wrote this unsurpassable comment in a Michael Moore post tonight

Consider this a complement to Hollywood going to bat for Polanski: In both cases, you’ve got “artists” so insulated by egotism, sycophancy, and self-righteousness that they simply can’t grasp that average people are looking on aghast at what they’re saying.

write this comment on this thread on the same night?

Umm all due respect Allah but it has nothing to do with his being a leftist and a crank. It has to do with his putting himself in a (business wise) extremely unethical and (family wise) gravely immoral situation. He kinda gave up his expectation of privacy when he had sex with his employer’s fellow employees, no?

Not to mention that as many, many people have already said here, if you, um, don’t do things that could embarrass you if found out, you can look forward to holding your head high when people learn of your actions.

inviolet on October 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

And so are very many of the people who are the subjjects of his cruel humor! Willow Palin is a “private citizen” and a child! Good Golly, back at ya. Letterman is a scumbag

clnurnberg on October 2, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Yeah…one that diddles his subordinates at work…ever hear of schadenfruede?

AUINSC on October 2, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Tina Fey are you next?

Oh, if God is kind and merciful. If there’s any justice.

I’ll drift off to sleep tonight warm and cozy with that thought in my mind.

tsj017 on October 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Meh

dont taze me bro on October 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

You cannot be serious. The guy, who is married and happens to be a celebrity, screwed around with multiple employees and you’re concerned about his freaking privacy???! Reality check.

conservative pilgrim on October 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

This is the most hilarious thing Letterman has done in years. Plus admitting that he has sex with his staff only confirms David Letterman’s status as America’s No: 1 creepy old man.

Hellrider on October 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Hellrider on October 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Indeed…it’s the real punchline to this joke…Dave has sex?!?

AUINSC on October 2, 2009 at 12:06 AM

I didn’t realize that Letterman had goats on his staff.

hillbillyjim on October 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

+10

anXdem on October 2, 2009 at 12:07 AM

That had to be one of the weirdest moments I have ever seen on TV…

d1carter on October 2, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 2, 2009 at 12:00

I think he’s proven otherwise..

HkMP5SDPW on October 2, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Who cares?

I mean…REALLY…Who f&**&%g cares?

But, DAVE, the hypocrisy is dripping…

“I need to certainly protect my family”

So, whaddya think about that, Dave? Whaddya think about THAT?!!!

Saltysam on October 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Free Robert Halderman. It was not extortion-extortion.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

+100

DrW on October 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Conan O’Brien can’t catch a break.

YYZ on October 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Now that Davey has been caught with his pants down. Anyone wanna venture that Bill Maher will be exposed???

b1jetmech on October 2, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Leno’s got class but Letterman? He’s a schmuck!

b1jetmech on October 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Why are blackmailers apparently always really stupid? Accepting a check for 2 million? Not cash? Not a payment to shell company in exchange for phony business services? But just a check, made out to the blackmailer personally, and sent through the mail, allowing additional federal counts of mail/wire fraud?

The alleged blackmailer is a producer for CBS. Class of Mary Mapes, I guess.

BCrago66 on October 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Yeah, I’m sure his family will be very proud of him standing up to this man who was extorting him…and they’ll readily forgive him for SCREWING THE HELP FOR YEARS.

Yeah, my wife would back me up 100% in that situation…and then murder me in my sleep.

DrW on October 2, 2009 at 12:14 AM

C

lass of Mary Mapes, I guess.

BCrago66 on October 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM

HEH!!

Saltysam on October 2, 2009 at 12:14 AM

When you’re the boss, it’s never alright. Rationalize all you want, but the power gap makes it less consensual than it should be.

RBMN on October 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM

The Palin book post is next to the Letterman post on my screen. Karma…

d1carter on October 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Uhhh, AP, your heart breaks for this tool because he’s getting what comes to cheating bastards?

You are weird, to say the least.

amkun on October 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM

but he is a husband and father to his family.

Aquateen Hungerforce on October 2, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Not in any meaningful sense.

Ronnie on October 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Upon hearing the news of the extortion attempt and her husband’s serial philandering, Mrs. Letterman was heard to say:

“I do and I do and I do for you, and this is the thanks I get?”

DrW on October 2, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Top 10 Things David Letterman Does After Sex With His Employees:

#10. Wheezes.
#9. Says “Clear!” (so his in-house Cardiac Team can get to work)
#8. Chuckles: “And that’s the only raise you’re going to get out of me!”
#7. Compares employee to sidewalk and himself to watermelon dropped from 20th floor office window. “Kerrr-splat!
#6. Reveals his nickname for his virile “member”. “Paul, Jr.”
#5. Washes condom for next use.
#4. Puts his toupee on the Brazilian-waxed region of the employee and shouts: “Grandma Moses, the Lost Years!”
#3. Belches.
#2. Phones Roman Polanski to compare notes.

-and, the Number One Thing David Letterman does after sex with his employees?:
#1. Fires them!

profitsbeard on October 2, 2009 at 12:18 AM

… my heart breaks for the guy for having his privacy violated so egregiously.

I don’t think he, or anyone, deserves it … but my little violin is silent. There are consequences to bad choices. Can’t hide it forever.

If he really wanted to protect them … shoulda kept his pants on and his fly zipped.

AZ_Redneck on October 2, 2009 at 12:21 AM

The guy was a producer at 48 Hours. There has to be a tape(s).

txag92 on October 2, 2009 at 12:23 AM