Quotes of the day

posted at 10:37 pm on September 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

“Palin’s choice of Vincent suggests that hers will be, emphatically, a partisan tract. And it is of a piece with a post-election posture in which the nation’s most intensely popular, and most intensely unpopular, Republican has chosen to deepen her bond with her base at the cost of antipathy from the independent voters who decide presidential elections.

‘Sarah Palin is not a Washington person – that’s her whole schtick – so she’s not going to get some inside the Beltway writer,’ said Sara Nelson, a longtime publishing industry watcher who is books editor of Oprah Winfrey’s Magazine, ‘O.’

‘The success of this book will rise and fall on who much it appeals to the Christian right,’ Nelson said.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Kahane goes OFF.

John the Libertarian on September 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Thanks for the link — that was great! Esp. love him referring to Nanzi as Maerose Prizzi — perfect!

But:

I have a nightmare that, one day soon, the New York Times will collapse into irrelevance, along with Time, Newsweek, and The New Yorker

In fairness, this already happened about a decade and a half ago, at least.

NoLeftTurn on September 30, 2009 at 11:22 PM

^ And if your experienced candidate of choice has to use Palin’s popularity and charisma and ability to connect with voters because he lacks those things himself, you can forget about it anyway.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Oh, and that was an odd clip chosen as to accompany the QOTD? It must be to nuanced for this uneducated hick Southerner to understand the relevance.

Cindy Munford on September 30, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Here is the Rush Caller!

Rush also has the audio,free!

But I don`t know how to post it!:)

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Here she is! Someone YT’d it:

powerpro on September 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I just have one question…does anyone else wonder if Joy Behar has a smelly tree dangling between her legs? Just a question.

HornetSting on September 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

HornetSting:This sounds like a forest that was clear cutted and they missed a few trees,am I close,ahem,haha:)

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Guys…. the musical (and male) version of Ann Coulter right here.

The Conservative Rock & Roll Provocateur….Joe Dan Gorman. He rocks while slappin the left around.

Here’s his latest …. Mainstream Mis-Information. He hits the media in the mouth.

deedtrader on September 30, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I don’t consider myself a member of the Christian right but Palin appeals to me for the very reason she has been pounding on recently … common sense.

The GOP hasn’t exactly shown any loyalty to her when she was a candidate for VP. There was a lot of backbiting going on. She, therefore, doesn’t owe the GOP any loyalty either. She isn’t going to trot out the latest party buzzwords. I believe she is going to be a leader of a grass roots movement to get our government back. And that means back from the likes of the Republican lifetime politicians, too.

They have become corrupt and drunk with power. I don’t believe she wants to align herself with that.

crosspatch on September 30, 2009 at 11:24 PM

You know what, AP?

I don’t care what Joy Behar thinks.

I don’t care what Bette Midler thinks.

I don’t care what Meghan McCain thinks.

I don’t care what Keith Olbermann thinks.

Why waste this valuable space?

Aaargh!

publiuspen on September 30, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Behar is not very smart.

MCGIRV on September 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

It’s also been on YouTube since this afternoon, so it’s accessible to everyone.

yogi41 on September 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Ok, for real next time I use the /sarc tag to make it clear.

/SARCASTIC ASS THATS ME

alohapundit on September 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Allah,I’ve been reading this Blog for years now and I’ve come to the sincere conclusion about your opinion of Sarah Palin. You are a misogynist. Maybe just for Sarah Palin. And quite frankly your opinion on anything, is tripe, you bloviating ass hat. YOU don’t know/understand jack shit about… well pretty much anything.You just don’t ….get… IT… about anything. I think it’s time Michelle drop kicks your tukas to the proverbial curb,man. I know that’s tough for an egotistical jerk like you, but,well there it is. Michelle, Please???

G. on September 30, 2009 at 11:20 PM

They seem to like Romeny here –the Republican Progressive that couldn’t run his state and thinks bringing the Olympics to the crooks in broke Chicago is a good idea

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Yes, uh…Joy…uh…if there is, uh, anyone, who…uh can’t…uh…construct a sentence, uh…it’s Sarah Palin.

Uh.

MadisonConservative on September 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

It’s also been on YouTube since this afternoon, so it’s accessible to everyone.

yogi41 on September 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM
I thought the reason it wasn’t a blog topic earlier is because they were saving it for QOTD… Maybe AP forgot?

FloatingRock on September 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

FloatingRock: Maybe AP will pull a fast one,like he did a
few months ago,when he posted another thread
after QOTD,sneaky,eh:)

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Maybe so. I’d be interested in her negatives versus her positives. But my original point was, do we really want another personality cult President? After seeing the mess Obama is making of things, is it really enough to vote for just another “feel good” candidate? Is it okay coming from the right, where it was a big mistake coming from the left?

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Wow, that was almost friendly.

echosyst on September 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Hmm…something went wrong with my post…I’ll try again.

Here’s the first part of Susan’s call to Rush:

powerpro on September 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

I don’t see her as a cult…and if you want to know about Palin’s accomplishments, don’t expect to find it here on HA or in the MSM, do a little research. You will be pleased with what you find.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Here’s part 2:

powerpro on September 30, 2009 at 11:29 PM

And finally part 3:

powerpro on September 30, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Yesterday: LOTUS (Laptop of the United States)
Today: BSAOUS (Best selling author of the United States)
Tomorrow: POTUS (And TOTUS is fired).

Christian Conservative on September 30, 2009 at 11:30 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Supporting Sarah Palin automatically equals a “personality cult”? The same could be said about ANY political figure that has a base of support. Throughout American history, really.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I was actually agreeing with Behar tonight when she was on Anderson Cooper slamming the celebrities supporting Roman Polanski. But then she tried to make a “cute” face and I was afraid my HDTV was going to short out its microprocessors.

jon1979 on September 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

There is an experimental product made by the same folks who invented Rush’s “Disgronifier”. It has proven 95% effective in Lab Tests, protecting HDTV’s against CF (C**t Frequency) Radiation Hazards.

paragon27x on September 30, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Rush also has the audio,free!

But I don`t know how to post it!:)

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Audio of awesome Rush caller

FloatingRock on September 30, 2009 at 11:07 PM

The audio link is FREE at Limbaugh’s web site. Great call by Susan.

dthorny on September 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I don’t dislike Palin, and I don’t want to dump on her. But if some stupid basement blogger filing baseless complaints can shake her loose, I am not so sure she can make it in the big leagues.

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM

How many hundreds of thousands of dollars would you tie up fighting frivolous law suits… Sarah did the smart thing in resigning… She took control of the situation rather than letting herself get played out. She changed the game on those who would snipe at her as a way of weakening her.
She is a huntress, just pay attention to what she is doing… Circling around behind them… You can smell the fear based hate. It’s all over Behar and her ilk.

RalphyBoy on September 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM

It’s also been on YouTube since this afternoon, so it’s accessible to everyone.

yogi41 on September 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM
Ok, for real next time I use the /sarc tag to make it clear.

/SARCASTIC ASS THATS ME

alohapundit on September 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

alohapundit: I know you were kidding,er sarc,keep your
powder dry,were all on the same team:)

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Wasn’t using “cult” in the Jim Jones sense of the word. And as for accompliahments, she has been mayor of Wasilla, and governor of Alaska for, what, two years? How long was she on the campaign trail? She has literally no other accomplishments. She’s a nice lady who resonates with nice people, and she can raise money. That’s it. Not Presidential material.

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Boy,put Susan in an M1A1 Abrams,shes on fire!!

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Maybe we’ve had enough of “presidential material”. Could be the problem.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I can tell you base your opinion on something other than facts. She did what she felt was right by the taxpayers in her state and you are holding that against her? It was not some kid blogging in their mom’s basement. I’ve got tons of evidence who it really was…big government did a piece on it…and even they didn’t scratch the surface and get to the real culprits.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Susan isn’t scripted,nor teleprompted either,
sounds A-1 to me!!

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Give that woman her own show! That was one of the best talk radio calls I have ever heard.

darii on September 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM

A perfect day: Watch President Palin being sworn in. Go out and celebrate all night! Then wake up to Fox News talking about mass lib exodus from our country…via Airplane or via suicide…all the same to me!

WhatsRight on September 30, 2009 at 11:38 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Really now, would it have made any difference if she had been governor for 8 years? I mean, when there’s Mitt with his Ivy League-mega money-Mr Executive pedigree.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:39 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM

As opposed to the current POTUS, whose resume is Short and Mostly Secret–and the visible parts are Mostly Red

Your concern for Sarah is touching but suspect; You’ve got an “Ann in Ca” quality that leaves a bad smell

Tell us: What ‘accomplishments’ do you require to quash your concerns??

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM

entropent: Obama is not Presidential material either!

Here is Obamas accomplishments in proper order!

1/ Community Agitator Organizer

2/ Two year Senator

============================================================

Obama doesn’t even have Girl Guide experience,period!!!!!

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Haven’t read through the 2 pages of comments. I think Behar is a nut, but I’ll give her credit for having Ann on.

Blarg the Destroyer on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM

You are showing your ignorance…go do some research. Look up her gasline project.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

And the cool thing about the Susan/Rush call? She didn’t trash Sarah Palin. In fact, she mentioned she was looking forward to voting for her in 2012.

yogi41 on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Two and a half years as governor. No national office. I just don’t see it. She’d get eaten alive in DC. Look how badly Reid and Pelosi are rolling Obama. And they are on the same team.

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Here’s the first part of Susan’s call to Rush:

powerpro on September 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Thanks. I was wandering how Rush was reacting during the call. He did exactly the right thing.

FloatingRock on September 30, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Does anyone give a “radical Shiite” what Joy Behar thinks about ANYTHING?? What an imbecile…

Dopenstrange on September 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

They aren’t rolling Obama, Obama’s rolling them. Reid may end up losing his office doing Obama’s bidding.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM

alohapundit: I know you were kidding,er sarc,keep your
powder dry,were all on the same team:)

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Roger, copy all, drying powder as we speak.

alohapundit on September 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Is anyone making a huge deal about the collaborator of Sen. Kennedy’s book? Since Sen. Kennedy is unavailable for book tour interviews, is the ghost writer making those appearances?

Cindy Munford on September 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Bill Ayers is one busy man.

dthorny on September 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

You must be really out of the loop….people don’t want a Washington insider.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Unless she can prove shes written an eloquent poem such as this in the past,theres no way she wrote any of this book!!! / Under water grottos, caverns

Filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance,

Tumble in the

Rushing water,

Musty, wet pelts

Glistening in the blue.

theTarCzar on September 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Look how badly Reid and Pelosi are rolling Obama.

Sorry, but that’s just plain stupid.

notropis on September 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

How many years of ‘inside DC’ did Reagan have again?

alohapundit on September 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

you’re right: that guy ‘Chatman’ or whatever was only the Paid Stooge for Soros-ish groups which were going to hound her and her family members WITHOUT EVER LETTING UP for the sole purpose of damaging her. Resigning office took their target away.

Meanwhile, Alaska needs to re-write their state law to prevent goons from using a loophole to dishonestly trash an elected official.

I don’t know if she can win the Presidency or if she should run in 2012. I’ve been a Rudy Guy, but my guy seems shy-to-lazy and maybe doesn’t want all the Enormous Crap if he runs.

‘entropent’ overlooks the fact that Sarah took on and defeated a corrupted state REPUBLICAN leadership establishment and beat them at their own game

That is an accomplishment that Obama never had

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM

entropent: Your opening reminds me of the Liberal Seminar
caller,jus sayin!!

And why is it that,the Cult Label is being paint
ed upon the Right with Sarah,it is the Left who
own that label!!

Leaders are not worshipped,but if you look at the
videoes,songs,op-ed pieces on Obama,you have no
other alternative not to believe that the Left
are cultish in that regard!!

canopfor on September 30, 2009 at 11:48 PM

What Sarah Palin gets, in her bones, that the GOP and the Obama people don’t get, is how deeply unpopular Washington people will be in three years’ time. The fact that she, like Reagan, is coming at the problems from the outside: fresh from the Provinces, as it were, will be her overwhelming strength.

Futher; I strongly suspect that this book will be far more moderate in tone and fare more revealing in nature than we are being led to believe. IOW, not a hyperpartisan tract at all, but a call to arms from the outside as well as a revealing personal history, much like Grant’s autobiography.

victor82 on September 30, 2009 at 11:48 PM

So, in part three of Susan’s call to Rush, is Rush indirectly aiming at Beck (viz. the Perotista criticism)?

darii on September 30, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Sorry, but that’s just plain stupid.

notropis on September 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM

And you can’t fix stupid.

paragon27x on September 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM

You know what, AP?

I don’t care what Joy Behar thinks.

I don’t care what Bette Midler thinks.

I don’t care what Meghan McCain thinks.

I don’t care what Keith Olbermann thinks.

Why waste this valuable space?

Aaargh!

publiuspen on September 30, 2009 at 11:25 PM

+ 1,000,000

Aaargh! My eyes are burning after that..never again.

Have you no shame?! This should be a Behar-free zone!

ornery_independent on September 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Concern, part deux. And Pelosi and Hairball Reid are not ‘rolling’ Obama. You can be that stupid or naive.

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM

victor82 on September 30, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Well said Victor…and she’s good with a budget too.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Why not Rush’s caller?

Norwegian on September 30, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Um, hello! This is us.
We are all effing scared to death, and it is beginning to resonate.
That caller was very, very articulate, but it is going to take more than we ever, ever thought was possible.
This may seem a little OT, but it’s not: stick with me here.
I started an “I’m effing scared” rant with hubby tonight. He, calm, cool, collected said, well, we need to march on Washington.”
I flipped out, said, “We did, to the tune of one to two million, and they reported 30,000. He, deadpan said, “Well, I guess we need more then.”
Wow!
He’s right, and it got me thinking about what scripture teaches us about moving mountains and doing things we never thought were possible. We have got to, got to pull out all the stops.
I pray it won’t come to this, but it may take way more than the 1 to 2 million folks who assembled on 9/12/09 (OT: What elected official is going to put forth a resolution honoring that day?). Can we do it? I’m in. I also think we ought to start some sort of pool for those that couldn’t afford to march on Congress but really want to. I don’t know how those things happen, but I betcha if it happened, we’d end up with a lot of really p.o.’d seniors storming the Capital building in the name of freedom.
Don’t just focus on Rush’s caller…keep in mind what he was talking about regarding the way the senate was going to cloak this bill into an amendment to one or the TARP bills.
Yup we better be pizzed aplenty!

Chewy the Lab on September 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:45 PM

njpat you are right, a Washington insider is not going to fly. But my original point was, people like Palin because she is personable and shares their values. Not because she has any great experience. And we just elected someone with no experience and a winning personality. Are we going to do the same thing in 2012 after Obama mucks things up as badly as it looks like he will?

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Susan for Senate!

silenced majority on September 30, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Ann was looking really good. Sometimes she looks too thin and drawn. She was just about teh hot.

PC14 on September 30, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I have sent the audio of Susan to several people… It was a “Hell Yeah/God Bless Her” hit.

Kinda like SarahCuda.

just sayin, as it were.

paragon27x on September 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM

PC14 on September 30, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Agreed. Very much teh hotness,

darii on September 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Article Two, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution: No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

That’s it, that’s what it takes to be qualified to be president. Everything else is just what we decide to make of it. No prerequisites, no experience required, no race, class, ethnicity, religion, etc excluded, just the three things mentioned in the above. It doesn’t matter if you woke up out of a coma two days before election day, if you meet those three qualifications – and enough people believe in what you stand for to vote you into office – why then, you can be president.

Knott Buyinit on September 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Must I repeat myself? Go do some research, you will be pleased with what you find. It takes some digging because the communist machine behind Obama runs the search engines like Google, but the information is out there and Palin can do the job.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Okay, I’ll concede your point for the sake of argument. Is Putin rolling Obama? Is Iran? NoKo?

And don’t personalize the discussion, it’s not necessary.

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Not everyone with limited experience and winning personalities muck things up equally. There’s ideology to consider.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM

darii on September 30, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Probably

FloatingRock on September 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:51 PM

who’s “we”, moby? Who are YOU ?? Who do YOU want as Prez?

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Done the research. Not pleased with what I find.

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM

How can a woman named Joy be so utterly devoid of it?

Jim Treacher on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Poor Ann having to sit there and having her IQ sucked down because of that Intellectual Black Hole Behar.

roux on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Hell, no. All the above have found a kindred spirit in Obama.

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

You know what, AP?

I don’t care what Joy Behar thinks.
and no one with a brain does either.

I don’t care what Bette Midler thinks.
and no one with a brain does either.

I don’t care what Meghan McCain thinks.
and no one with a brain does either.

I don’t care what Keith Olbermann thinks.
and neither does anyone with a brain and a lick of common sense.

Why waste this valuable space?

Aaargh!

publiuspen on September 30, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Simple adjustments.

thomasaur on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Done the research. Not pleased with what I find.

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Do I have to quote Joe Wilson? I can tell by your comments you probably read very little other than this site. You are blind to the truth. Evidence? Basement bloggers, you are clueless.

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:57 PM

entropent on September 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM

What “discussion”? You aren’t saying anything. You express concern for poor little Sarah, and short-shrift her in every post. Why the concern?

If you want experience, why don’t we elect Sheets Byrd as Prez? Is being in the Senate since 1958 enough experience for you?

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:58 PM

WhatsRight on September 30, 2009 at 11:38 PM

(In best teacher voice:) “Now, put on your pretty face!”
C’mon gang, let’s don’t stoop to their level! Enough with the death-to-the-other-side crap!

Chewy the Lab on October 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM

All the marching in the world will not stop the Dims. Mao said that all political power derives from the barrel of a gun and that is the way we are headed. Tensions are high and getting higher. Savings are running out and the Government won’t get out of the way. At some point people are going to have to PUSH the Government out of the way.

We are one cold winter away from real trouble.

GunRunner on October 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Simple adjustments.

thomasaur on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Yeah, but — as totally baffling as I find this, because she makes me want to puke up my guts — in the case of Meghan McCain, AP is thinking with his other head.

Daggett on October 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM

At some point people are going to have to PUSH the Government out of the way.

We are one cold winter away from real trouble.

GunRunner on October 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Starve them….up your deductions if you work for someone else….did that Rangle rule ever get passed, lol.

njpat on October 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM

njpat on September 30, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Janos Hunyadi on September 30, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Is it possible to disagree with either of you civilly?

entropent on October 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM

darii on September 30, 2009 at 11:49 PM

What does it matter if he is?
Mark Levin says things about him every night.
What’s Beck going to do cry and don lederhosen?

Beck’s a big boy (purportedly) let’s see him fire back.

alohapundit on October 1, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Accomplishments? How about working on any scholarship money she could find to finish college. How about seeing how things were going bad in Wasilla and deciding to get involved and fix them by becoming Mayor. How about being appointed to an oil oversight committee that was supposed to rubber stamp what ever the Republican Governor who appointed her said. How about she QUIT the committee because it was corrupt and took on her own Republican Govenor and beat him. How about cutting her state expenses over $100,000,000 her first year. And BHO’s record of accomplishments? chirp, chirp, chirp.

inspectorudy on October 1, 2009 at 12:04 AM

The concern-trolls are migrating. I hadn’t seen one of them since last October. I’ll have to mark this in my calendar. I love phenology.

notropis on October 1, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Is it possible to disagree with either of you civilly?

entropent on October 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Hmmm, you seem to be the one who is lacking civility. Knowledge is power, I gave you that advice already and you chose to ignore it.

njpat on October 1, 2009 at 12:04 AM

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

What about the missile defense shield in Poland? What did Obama get from Putin?

entropent on October 1, 2009 at 12:05 AM

How about that Joy Behar book? You know, that really famous number one best selling Joy Behar book.

LibTired on October 1, 2009 at 12:05 AM

How can a woman named Joy be so utterly devoid of it?

Jim Treacher on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Ask Whoopi.

LibTired on October 1, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Ask Make Whoopi.

LibTired on October 1, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Free love people the 60′s have given us the fruit of their toils. Bask in it.

alohapundit on October 1, 2009 at 12:08 AM

How can a woman named Joy be so utterly devoid of it?

Jim Treacher on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Parents guilty of unintended irony when naming the little beast, perhaps?

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:09 AM

entropent on October 1, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Answer the question:
Why are you so concerned with the obstacles Palin faces?
Why so worried about her?
Why come on this blog and take the time to diminish her?

You haven’t disagreed with me; you’ve done a rope-a-dope just as Concern Trolls do.

Janos Hunyadi on October 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Or maybe that her big mouth just means she has a big…. well, you know.

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM

“Always a pleasure to see you.”

You lie.

Mojave Mark on October 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM

HornetSting on September 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Dang. Hmmm, never ever thought about it, but now that you mention it I sure wouldn’t bet against it.

Gang-of-One on October 1, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Or maybe that her big mouth just means she has a big…. well, you know.

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Lord, forgive me….

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Well tonite was a hoot!

Nite everyone:)

canopfor on October 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I’m still rather proud of the Obamicon I made of Behar.

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I hope Coulter appreciates that I suffered through a Joy Behar clip just to listen to her (Coulter).

JohnJ on October 1, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Or maybe that her big mouth just means she has a big…. well, you know.

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Respiratory carbon footprint?

Ronnie on October 1, 2009 at 12:13 AM

ddrintn on September 30, 2009 at 11:56 PM

What about the missile defense shield in Poland? What did Obama get from Putin?

entropent on October 1, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Look at GE.

ddrintn on October 1, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Respiratory carbon footprint?

Ronnie on October 1, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Adult beverage all over keyboard…. thanks, Ronnie!

paragon27x on October 1, 2009 at 12:16 AM