Quotes of the day

posted at 10:20 pm on September 20, 2009 by Allahpundit

STEPHANOPOULOS: How about the funding for ACORN?

OBAMA: You know, if — frankly, it’s not really something I’ve followed closely. I didn’t even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Both the Senate and the House have voted to cut it off.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So you’re not committing to — to cut off the federal funding?

OBAMA: George, this is not the biggest issue facing the country. It’s not something I’m paying a lot of attention to.

***
“Independent prosecutors should not be appointed lightly. But in this case, there are good reasons why Atty. Gen. Eric Holder and other political appointees in the Justice Department should step aside. First, although no allegations have yet touched the Obama campaign, ACORN did have significant ties to the campaign and other progressive causes. Published reports show that ACORN and its subsidiaries received some $800,000 from the Obama campaign to get out the vote. Second, ACORN is intimately tied to the Service Employees International Union, one of President Barack Obama’s most powerful and vocal supporters…

What we have seen on tape cries out for a serious, independent investigation to determine if ACORN and its affiliates are a criminal enterprise, whether they have spent federal grants lawfully, whether they helped taxpayers file fraudulent returns, and whether they violated laws prohibiting tax-exempt organizations from engaging in partisan politics. These are big questions, and the public needs to know that Washington’s answers are fair and impartial.”

***
“Now that the White House supports an investigation, Congress should make sure to investigate:

1) How Team Obama hid its $800,000 campaign payment to ACORN through front group ‘Citizen Services, Inc.’;

2) How Team Obama shared donor lists with the president’s old employer, ACORN affiliate Project Vote, a 501(c)(3) organization, which is prohibited from engaging in political activity (Mr. President, meet Anita MonCrief);

3) And how Project Vote and hundreds of myriad entities intermingled non-profit, tax-exempt funding with the national ACORN flagship’s political operations — a buried story Obama would know about if he read NYTimes reporter Stephanie Strom’s report last October before she was muzzled as Election Day drew near.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Well I never followed LGF but you do make a good point. Slippery slope.

elduende on September 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I was on LGF and was banned because I dared to disagree with CJ’s position on evolution and expressed disappointment with the amount of time being spent on that rather than other things. Was not disrespectful, did not troll, did not use profanity or abuse — just expressed unhappiness with the number of threads bashing creationists.

I like it here on HotAir, I like the site, I like the posters, and I like those who run it. I really don’t want to see things devolve in the way they did over there.

Deleting no-kidding racist or abusive comments, absolutely. Deleting someone who is verbally characturing a public figure? We had to put up with that for 8+ years, we dealt with it and the left put forth no apologies. We are all grownups, they may be children or act like children, but let them. Does anyone think that any different view of the conservative side would be obtained from the left if the right only spoke in rigid, proper address?

Sorry for the rant, this was a disturbing development I never thought to see from HA.

AZfederalist on September 21, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Wait a minute…the president pays attention to what Kanye West says at an awards show, but doesn’t pay attention to corruption in an organization that receives tax-payer money?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

ramrants on September 21, 2009 at 12:54 AM

MORE POPCORN!

GarandFan on September 21, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Then why don’t you know that Barack Obama, as a regular civilian, would never get a high level security clearance?

MB4 on September 20, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Honestly, no one can make that determination except someone who performs those investigations like OSI, which I’m not, which was ultimately my point. I was trying to call BS, but got dragged into a clearance argument. But this will be my last post in that regard. I’m back on-topic.

StoneKrab on September 20, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Not to revisit, but here: http://www.opm.gov/Forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

That is what all federal agencies require in order to initiate your background investigation. Assuming the President filled it out factually and his investigator did their job I think he would be denied. Just my opinion though.

blankminde on September 21, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Obama said he would go through the budget line by line to make sure that our money is spent wisly.
Today its “You know, if — frankly, it’s not really something I’ve followed closely. I didn’t even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money”. Try reading the bill Mr President because if you didn’t know, you should have, you signed it!

Dollayo on September 21, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Although you guys should know, that Michelle and both Ed and Allah are being targeted and anything that can be used to discredit them (fairly or unfairly) the left will employ. Including our comments.

elduende on September 21, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Sorta smacks of “Thought Police”, doesn’t it? When HA and its commenters have to speak “carefully” as to avoid reprisal, a line is truly crossed.

BTW – Tomorrow looks VERY BAD for the Obama team, courtesy of Breitbart! You know, the whole system is OVERDUE for a purge of these corrupt bastards, every g*ddam one of them! Couldn’t happen to a nicer administration. Pretty sweet, actually.

Fishoutofwater on September 21, 2009 at 1:04 AM

AZfederalist on September 21, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Fishoutofwater on September 21, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Its ok. Fair enough. I’m pretty sure Michelle won’t turn this place into LGF though.

elduende on September 21, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Geochelone on September 21, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Oh I was online here while it was going on. I just ignored him. Kinda like stepping around large droppings.

atheling on September 21, 2009 at 1:11 AM

C’mon George. . . .The guys got the whole
world to govern. One little ACORN group or
a thousand is beneath him and that was sooo last week.

This week he’s got swine flu and sneezing methods

Texyank on September 21, 2009 at 1:11 AM

The President of the United States is saying he has no clue
about ACORN,and yet,has had experience in street agitation
as a Community Organizer,and yet,no idea of ACORN!

And yet,the Liberal Party are intertwined and inexplicable
connected to ACORN,and again,Obama has no idea!

Bring up any subject,politically connected there-in,and hes
off to the usually deflection,of more important things to be
worried about,probably like clamping down on the comments in
the RightSphere blogsphere!!

No,Liberals will never answer a question,they like to spin the tables and ask you qestion while they try to search,spin
and stall,hoping you move on to the next one!!

Obama knows exactly what hes doing!!

Don’t be fooled,but then,H/A knew this in the first month
of the Liberal primaries!!

canopfor on September 21, 2009 at 1:12 AM

ramrants on September 21, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Good point.

atheling on September 21, 2009 at 1:13 AM

Has Charlie Gibson been briefed yet
Never mind.

Texyank on September 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM

Fishoutofwater on September 21, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Let the nutjob trolls and mobys~ AKA Kilgore Trout (and his mask replicas)~ do their damnedest, and let them get called for it by those commenting alongside them on the thread, and enjoy the polemical ferment and rousing back and forth.

It’s what hones the intellect and strengthens the political spine.

If they resort to pure scurrilous lunacy and mere racist claptrap, then simply scrub it.

But to remove sardonic or comic and satiric barbs and honest political Swiftian rage and lampoonery… that p.c.-leaning nonsense merely plays into the hands of the opposition who shout: “Geld yourself to show us that you are not the racist, neo-Nazi, homophobic scum we accuse you of being!“.

It is the folly of allowing your knife-wielding opponent to insist you only use a nail file.

You end up well-groomed, but eviscerated.

Keep it hard-hitting.

Marshmallows get roasted.

profitsbeard on September 21, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Obama barely knows anything about ACORN. Imagine that.

(You’ll have to, because I can’t.)

capitalist piglet on September 21, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Seems to be the administration’s new approach to news that is unfavorable — they don’t know much about it, haven’t been following it, this is the first they’ve heard about it, etc. I guess they are going with the “ignorance is bliss” defense, and the “I can’t be called on something I don’t know about” approach.

Kind of raises the question though, if they are truly this clueless about what is going on inside the country (and 800,000 people in DC is kind of hard to miss), what are they doing trying to run this country.

As others have said:
1) They are so totally ignorant and clueless, they have no business being in charge or
2) They are so totally corrupt and lying, ignoring the input from their constituents that they have no business being in charge.

AZfederalist on September 21, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Really, I have a TS, what do you have? Surely, you work for OSI to make such a bold assertion. I know what those investigations entail, because mine is currently being renewed. How are you able to back your claim up?

StoneKrab on September 20, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Well, I’ll start by my screen name. StoneKrab = 506 AEG (Kirkuk). Considering I was part of that unit and used that particular callsign, that would make me a 1C3X1, (Command Post Apprentice/Controller)which I’ve been for about 8 yrs now. A basic requirement is that you have a minimum of a TS. Do your research, it all checks out. Pretty elaborate story to make-up in 5 minutes, don’t ya think? Where’s your proof of your “FACT”?

StoneKrab on September 20, 2009 at 11:23 PM

People who have accesses generally don’t talk about them in public, and the military ones who depend on same don’t talk about their deployments. ‘Nuf said.

unclesmrgol on September 21, 2009 at 1:36 AM

He is who we thought he was!

WisCon on September 21, 2009 at 1:38 AM

Way ahead of you Hussain

@ 3:30 onwards
I’m luvin it

macncheez on September 21, 2009 at 1:48 AM

Baghdad Barack is at it again.

I can’t even watch this a-hole talk I get so offended. He doesn’t acknowledge the facts. He just spews his BS and invents his own facts, definitions and scenarios and pretends they are reality.

Oh the dictionary? You can’t trust a dictionary compared to my forked tongued lies. F@#$ him.

Mr Purple on September 21, 2009 at 2:12 AM

macncheez on September 21, 2009 at 1:48 AM

How did we get where we are today? That vid pretty much tells the story. Andrew Cuomo imo is still trying to deflect attention from his role in this fiasco today as the AG of NY. When will the American people wake up?
Thanks for posting this.

d1carter on September 21, 2009 at 2:12 AM

I’m sure his numbers will go down again tomorrow–if anybody even watched him. I think only the True Believers Tivo’d this mini-series.

PattyJ on September 21, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Ummmmmmm….

…. yeah.

Seven Percent Solution on September 21, 2009 at 2:35 AM

They’ll be hushing this up. Desperately hushing all they can, but if we’re to succeed in gaining a true investigation then we must keep pushing the story and banging on the politicals doors until they are running scared like chit thru a goose. Write your Senator and Rep and don’t backoff.

Griz on September 21, 2009 at 3:51 AM

When will the American people wake up?
Thanks for posting this.

d1carter on September 21, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Lets put together a you-tube video of Obama boasting during his campaign about his work with / for ACORN as his qualification for Prez, followed by his speech that ACORN and SEIU will have a seat at the table during policy decisions, followed by Gibbs trying to distance the Obama WH from ACORN followed by Obama’s comment to GS that he did not pay attention to ACORN scandal b/c it is not important enough . End the video with his own words ” what a jackass”

macncheez on September 21, 2009 at 4:26 AM

Remember “Being There” with Peter Sellers as Chance the Gardener, a.k.a. Chauncey Gardiner? Nothing is as it seems…(For all the folks who were duped into voting for an illusion.)

Nalea on September 21, 2009 at 4:45 AM

Nalea on September 21, 2009 at 4:45 AM

But they said he was Jesus

macncheez on September 21, 2009 at 4:55 AM

unclesmrgol on September 21, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Completely agree. If that wanker really does have a level 3 clearance, he wouldn’t be bragging about it online. And that’s if he had it as a defense contractor. If he really is part of a deployed unit, his discussion here is inexcusable.

There are guys at the DSS (Defense Security Service) who still take their jobs seriously. Krab boy had better hope none of them are reading this blog.

Wanderlust on September 21, 2009 at 4:57 AM

All the reasons you’ve itemized for a special prosecutor, are precisely the reasons they will fight it to the death. You really think Holder or Obama are going to just roll over and accept the idea of ACORN being investigated? People thought Nixon stonewalled? I’m afraid they ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

Bobbi on September 21, 2009 at 5:47 AM

Goodnight all…I know, I know, running away…troll couldn’t take it…blah, blah. I got to get some sleep. Peace.

StoneKrab on September 20, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Hurry back, liar.

Jim Treacher on September 21, 2009 at 5:48 AM

StoneKrab on September 20, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Oh, and btw, when I got my clearance, it was protocol never to brag about it or disclose it in the cavalier fashion you did.

atheling on September 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM

atheling, exactly right!

I’ve noticed an growing aggression by Leftwingers who post such on the internet, wherever a blog or site reflects an UN-Leftwing (or, Non-Leftwing) perspective.

Whenever I read comments from users who go on in great details on public commenting with generic I.D.’s about their elabortate (“top secret!”) grand, coded “secret” “intelligence” “training”…well, it’s a very good indication they’re off their rockers.

People so highly trained (in reality) aren’t such blabbermouths but Leftwinger Alinsky-agitators are.

Lourdes on September 21, 2009 at 6:20 AM

Late/early to the party, but is there a video? Audio link?

Reading quotes is one thing… seeing/hearing Bambo feed himself to the wolves is another…

Ugly on September 21, 2009 at 6:22 AM

Someone pointed out said he would go through the budget line by line, and I would point out he found the time to get involved in the NY Governors race.

rob verdi on September 21, 2009 at 6:23 AM

Come on, he is still all wee-weed up and “acting stupidly”. Add that most of this hard stuff is over his pay grade, and you can see why he is running like a mad man away from ACORN.

The sad truth is he is an amateur and one with the biggest ego ever. These are not qualifications for leadership.

InTheBellyoftheBeast on September 21, 2009 at 6:29 AM

This should be the theme of today’s call to Congressional reps.

To use Dr. Phil philosophy, what in Obama’s past behavior has indicated that he will seriously pursue this, in an unbiased way? Of course there will be some sort of investigation conducted by the admin that will assuredly find no untoward conduct except by these 4, er 5, er 7 employees.

Call. Write. Fax. Email. We want all funds suspended and an independent investigation, including an audit of the last 8-10 years. We now they fudged the 2008 election – let’s prove it. Congress critters want to keep their jobs? Make them earn it.

gopmom on September 21, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Trainwreck.

Terrye on September 21, 2009 at 7:11 AM

MORE POPCORN!

GarandFan on September 21, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Out: Acorn , In: Popcorn.

the_nile on September 21, 2009 at 7:14 AM

Funny,, then why does he hate talk radio so much?? He devoted a portion of his time attacking talk radio during his big speech,, yet he doesn’t seem to have a clue about ACORN?? Guess he no longer listens any more.
He can only get away with this kind of stuff with his lap dog state run scam of a press.

JellyToast on September 21, 2009 at 7:31 AM

OBAMA: You know, what I know is, is that what I saw on that video was certainly inappropriate and deserves to be investigated.</blockquote

Michael Steele/Republicans, sounds like the President is calling for an investigation of ACORN – are you going to be bipartisan and join with him in asking for an investigation?

PatMac on September 21, 2009 at 7:31 AM

justltl on September 21, 2009 at 7:23 AM

Give us Baghdad Barry.

the_nile on September 21, 2009 at 7:32 AM

The Democratic Party needs to wake up….this is not the JFK Democrat Party that my parents belonged to….these are people who are trying to control our every day lives and don’t really care about the american people or the danger that they are putting the entire population into.

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 7:33 AM

$53M in the last five years including millions from the Stimulus Package? And the filthy liar claims no knowledge of how much money he’s funnelled the way of this corrupt organization. Time for an investigation of what the filthy liar knew about ACORN and when he knew it!

highhopes on September 21, 2009 at 7:37 AM

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 7:33 AM

No but it is the Communist Party that JFK knew!

highhopes on September 21, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Here’s a nice little story I’m passing on. Just because it will effect this story and every other story we ever read,, or are allowed to read should this become law.
Obama’s attempt at taking over the internet. NewsMax:

JellyToast on September 21, 2009 at 7:40 AM

PatMac on September 21, 2009 at 7:31 AM

You got it backward moron. The GOP has been calling for investigations for months rising out of all the voter fraud. They have been thwarted by the filthy liar in the White House and his corrupt party who have funneled millions to ACORN. In short, the call should be for the filthy Democrats to drop their objections and join the GOP in calling for an investigation of ACORN and their activities.

highhopes on September 21, 2009 at 7:41 AM

Obama has no intention of getting in between you and the truth,,,, just like he has no intention of getting in between you and your doctor.

JellyToast on September 21, 2009 at 7:42 AM

It’s going to be the same bunch of Congressional Clowns who found Dodd and Dornan were only guilty of getting caught receiving sweetheard deals from Countrywide and don’t get caught again! Next!

chickasaw42 on September 21, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Lourdes on September 21, 2009 at 6:20 AM

“Loose lips sink ships”.

Johan Klaus on September 21, 2009 at 7:48 AM

testing testing am i kicked off?

jarhead0311 on September 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Its only 0800, and I’m reaching for MORE PUDDING!! Yummy!!

Khun Joe on September 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM

jarhead0311: you are NOT kicked off…

Semper fi, Devil Dog!

Khun Joe on September 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Well,here it goes,I hope I’m not typing myself into a banned minefield!!

canopfor on September 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM

No but it is the Communist Party that JFK knew!

highhopes on September 21, 2009 at 7:38 AM

And if I remember correctly, JFK didn’t handle the Communists very well. Hmmmmm, the beginning of Vietnam and Cuban/Russia missle crisis.

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM

What’s especially delightful is that the middle quotation is from a Chicago Tribune editorial by a political-science professor at, get this, University of Chicago.

BuckeyeSam on September 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 7:33 AM

Not everyone is as smart as you are, my dear yoda. Some need gentle prodding and information shared in small, bite-size pieces. Others need long dissertations with lots of quotes and references. And many need to be sledge hammered until they go away.

Sometimes, I confess it’s difficult for me to figure out who’s who, and which technique is best to use with whom, where and when.

Loxodonta on September 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Ok, good. I am not kicked off the blog or banned so I want to report high hopes at 7:41a.m.
He called someone a “moron”. Then he called (wrote) someone a “filthy liar in the Whitehouse”. Lastly he used the term “filthy democrats”. Not only is the last comment very abusive but it is spelled wrong, the correct spelling would be filthy democratics. I expect this to be punished at once. Where are the writing police?

jarhead0311 on September 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM

jarhead0311 on September 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM

I don’t know why you’ve decide to call me out, moron, but I stand by my posts. And, for the record, every single mother ^&^*&^ing Democrat is a corrupt filthy liar.

highhopes on September 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Loxodonta on September 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM

My mother’s opinion has changed over the last few years. She’s still very active in the local Democrat party, but she knows the national politics have changed and she no longer votes for her old party. She is as conservative as her daughter. ( :

Lox, hope you are feeling better.

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 8:25 AM

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 8:25 AM

So, you see? there is always Hope for Change. Now we all have to get behind Obama’s Cap and Trade.

Cape Obama in 2010 by retaking Congress.

Then…

Trade Obama in 2012 for a conservative president.

(And thank you very much for your kindness. Warm words are always welcome on cold nights.)

Loxodonta on September 21, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Loxodonta on September 21, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I like that….Cap Obama in 2010
Trade Obama in 2012

RNC….are you reading this? Now don’t mess up!!

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 8:38 AM

This playing dumb is what Obama does on a lot of things and he knows he can get away with it because the (fan club) press won`t follow up with any tough, pointed questioning.

albill on September 21, 2009 at 8:39 AM

YOU LIE!

FireBlogger on September 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM

I never thought I would say this, but I really miss Bill Clinton. Sure he was a liar, but he really knew how to lie. He did it with class, with finesse, with schmooze, lots of ways, but he knew, as all good con men do, just how far he could push the envelope at each moment, and he always went right up to the line.

Obama? A clumsy amateur in comparison.

BTW, I loved that picture someone linked to above, with Obama surrounded by a pile of acorns, saying “Acorn? What Acorn?”

jwolf on September 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM

RNC….are you reading this? Now don’t mess up!!

yoda on September 21, 2009 at 8:38 AM

We all have a part to play, not just the RNC. Even you and me, right here, in everything we choose to post or not post.

So, to the extent we can, in everything we say and do, we need to rebuild Reagan’s grand coalition to a conservative led majority victory in 2010. However, that means doing what we can to temper our own tempers and reach out to other Obama opponents with whom we have strong disagreements about political policies, cultural and religious issues, and candidates. And 2010 comes before 2012, so presidential candidate politics must be placed second to winning back Congress in 2010.

Keep you eyes on the prize.

This isn’t easy.

So, being patient with ourselves and one another helps. Kindness helps. And humor also helps.

So, although we may disagree on many things, thank you for your patience, kindness and good humor.

Loxodonta on September 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Allahpundit, your choices of a still frame from a video are almost well-made, but the frame fronting this post is especially fine. That seems to be a moment in which the real Obama comes through.

Kralizec on September 21, 2009 at 9:09 AM

And that is supposed to read, “almost always well-made.”

Kralizec on September 21, 2009 at 9:10 AM

He must really think we’re stupid.

rollthedice on September 21, 2009 at 9:13 AM

My idea of NEWS is watching the American Video Awards and following that “Jackass who made Such a Fool of Himself”. By the way, there was NO RACE involved in that incident.

SayNo2-O on September 21, 2009 at 9:28 AM

highhopes on September 21, 2009 at 8:24

Tsk Tsk highhopes…I was goofing on your post trying to agitate Ed and Alahpundit who are kicking people off for bad vibe writing or some shit. You cool homeslice…tell us how you really feel.

jarhead0311 on September 21, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Obama’s played dumb and uninformed for so long, he can’t get out of character.

Cybergeezer on September 21, 2009 at 9:52 AM

YOU LIE!!

1. No way he’s not following this closely; let’s not even dignify that with more of a response.

2. How in the F does he not know they’re getting “a whole lot of federal money” when he’s been joined at the hip to them for years? This doesn’t even pass the laugh test.

Liar in Chief.

redfoxbluestate on September 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM

I never thought I would say this, but I really miss Bill Clinton.

jwolf on September 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Hell, at this point I’m almost missing Jimmy Carter.

UltimateBob on September 21, 2009 at 10:42 AM

redfoxbluestate on September 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM

We’re to believe that he hasn’t been following the ACORN story, yet he’s been following:

- Kanye West
- Derek Jeter
- The Cambridge Police arerst of his Harvard professor friend

Obama is a pathetic joke.

Then again, he probably gets his news from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and NBC.

UltimateBob on September 21, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Playing dumb.

I don’t think he’s playing.

PappaMac on September 21, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Would mailing a postcard to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, with a smiley face drawing of an ACORN on it, give Barry a clue?

Return address:

4 Heartland, America.

profitsbeard on September 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM

“George, I was only four years old when ACORN was founded”

OxyCon on September 21, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Are there any pictures of Maobama where he doesn’t have that phony satanic smile and turned head? Look at the HotAir pictures this morning. I am sick of looking at this moron.

cavman on September 21, 2009 at 11:24 AM

At the very least, Obama and ACORN share the same blood type. Probably the same DNA. Only a Couric or Gibson could be stupid enough to believe Obama doesn’t pay attention to ACORN’s actions or support them wholeheartedly.

SKYFOX on September 21, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Uh, uh, uh, uh, George, you know, if I really think about it, I don’t believe I have ever heard of that organization . . . what did you say it’s name was???? A horn? What was it?? Oh my, is that really my nose way out there??? Okay, I think I did hear the name once but don’t really know what they do. (The standard Obama administration lie, er, message.)

outnumberedinparadise on September 21, 2009 at 4:29 PM

BTW, the tag line under his pic says “Playing dumb.” Who ever said he was playing???

outnumberedinparadise on September 21, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Hope ‘N Change really smells.

Dr. ZhivBlago on September 21, 2009 at 5:22 PM