Video: Obama WH “biggest bunch of crybabies”

posted at 1:00 pm on September 19, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

What, this White House is thin-skinned? Do tell! Chris Wallace dishes on the Obama administration’s press relations group, which he calls “the biggest bunch of crybabies” he’s seen in 30 years of reporting. Wallace compares the Obama administration very unfavorably to the Reagan media handlers, who always acted professional even after a stinging news report. Wallace says that attitude came “from the top down,” as Reagan himself approached the news media with poise and comportment. The new administration? Not so much:

Watch until the end, when Wallace zings his colleagues in the White House press corps. “I think it works with the others — it doesn’t work with me.” So who’s getting intimidated by the White House these days?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Tipping point, as in “The Elite Media, formerly known as the Main Stream Media, is on an irreversable downward slide”…

Long overdue, IMHO…

Khun Joe on September 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Or is it the SRM -State Run Media?

Mangy Scot on September 20, 2009 at 9:30 PM

nothing in regards to what I said, about Fox’s blatant attack machine on Obama and the Dems. Instead I get projection. So, I bid you adieu.
StoneKrab on September 19, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Don’t let the door hit you in your a$$…

lovingmyUSA on September 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM

macncheez on September 20, 2009 at 2:42 AM

That’s what it’s all about–excellent!

lovingmyUSA on September 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM

He doesn’t understand Americans because he was not raised as an American.

kg598301 on September 20, 2009 at 2:53 PM

+100, Bingo, Bravo Zulu, On target, Spot on olde man, SCORE etc.

It is amazing how many people voted for the Jug eared kenyan wetback not understanding that his values are the antithesis of mainstream American values.

What the heck blinded people to that point? I keep getting Within Temptation’s “Deceiver of Fools” running through my brain.

He feeds on fear
Poisons the truth
To gain their faith
To lead the way
To a world of decay

bullseye on September 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

I’m with Glenn, their new name should be “fringe media”.

patriotparty1 on September 21, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I’m with Glenn, their new name should be “fringe media”.

patriotparty1 on September 21, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Compared to the yellow journalism of Fox News I would think that would be a compliment.

Decider on September 21, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Yellow Journalism is defined as:

Yellow journalism is a type of journalism that downplays legitimate news in favor of eye-catching headlines that sell more newspapers. It may feature exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, sensationalism, or unprofessional practices by news media organizations or journalists.

Decider on September 21, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I love watching PMSNBC admit their irrelevance.

This morning while discussing this clip on Morning RINO, Joe ScarbRINO asked Mike Barnacle what was the FIRST network Obama should have been booked on after Meet the Press and Barnacle answered “FOX News.”

Haha…even THEY admit no one’s watching them.

(my excuse…keeping my enemies close.)

BlueStateBilly on September 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM

> A Harley rider is passing the zoo, when he sees a little
> girl leaning into the lion’s cage. Suddenly, the lion
> grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her
> inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming
> parents. The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and
> hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
> Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of
> the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents,
> who thank him endlessly. A New York Times reporter has
> watched the whole event.
> The reporter says, ‘Sir, this was the most gallant and
> brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.’ The biker
> replies, ‘Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was
> behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted
> as I felt right.’
> The reporter says, ‘Well, I’m a journalist from the
> New York Times, and tomorrow’s paper will have this
> story on the front page…So, what do you do for a living
> and what political affiliation do you have?’
> The biker replies, ‘I’m a U.S. Marine and a
> Republican.’
> The following morning the biker buys The New York Times to
> see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on
> front page: