Media Matters: This right-wing frenzy is reminiscent of Dallas 1963

posted at 9:30 pm on September 18, 2009 by Allahpundit

Uh huh. And we all remember what happened when a certain radical right-winger — who defected to the Soviet Union, married a Russian woman, and tried to assassinate a far-right anti-communist American general — got JFK in the crosshairs in Dallas. Why, it reminds me of what happened when radical left-winger Timothy McVeigh finally executed his plot against the Murrah building in Oklahoma City.

Follow the link to Media Matters and you’ll search in vain for any mention of the name of the man who pulled the trigger on November 22, which leads me to believe either (a) Eric Boehlert is a Kennedy assassination conspiracy theorist or (b) Eric Boehlert is in the habit of hiding inconvenient facts from his audience, which, if true, makes him a perfectly mainstream Media Matters employee. For the record, I think Kaus is totally right that Glenn Beck should tone down the apocalyptic/coup rhetoric, but that doesn’t give me the right to paint revisionist portraits of the political sympathies of presidential assassins. Evidently the rules are different for the Brock bunch. Um, why?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Orwell wis rolling over in his grave.

Holger on September 18, 2009 at 9:33 PM

The Dems and their AGW religion reminds me of when the Unabomber was killing people in the service of a demented version of environmentalism. But what do I know?

Cicero43 on September 18, 2009 at 9:34 PM

David Brock was 1 year old when 11/22 happened.

Del Dolemonte on September 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Dems: This apple is very reminiscent of this orange.

jimmy2shoes on September 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Pelosi’s “violence” meme yesterday, now this. They’re playing their cards. This is where they want to go. Insane. The liberal mind is surely a twisted one.

conservative pilgrim on September 18, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Reading the comments in there is like seeing the victim of a cerebral enema.

coyoterex on September 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Why should Glenn tone down any of his speech?

You have several groups affiliated with the ruling party, including leaders of the ruling party, actively demonizing the American people. You have many of those groups selectively rewriting history – not reexamining facts – simply omitting Oswald in favor of their leftist narrative.

Stalin would be proud. Ask anyone from Eastern Europe how they feel about govt. doing this sort of thing – and if they’ve seen it before. It isn’t hyperbole.

Nobody’s crying wolf – there really are wolves.

CPL 310 on September 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Except the Fair Play for Cuba Committee got into power.

Ted Torgerson on September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

They probably take Oliver Stone’s crappy movie as the authoritative version of the events.

ddrintn on September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

More proof that both David Brock and Media Matters jumped the shark … but I think they did that on Day One.

pdigaudio on September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I saw more hate on George Bush than I could ever imagine Obama receiving. Glenn Beck is making a difference and is right on target.

TXMomof3 on September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

My guess is that Boehlert believes in the Stone conspiracy theory. I.e., Oswald was a patsy and rightwing elements killed JFK.

Either that or he really is quite ignorant.

Could be both admittedly.

SteveMG on September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Look. Are there fringe right-wing radicals? Yes. Fringe left-wing radicals? Yes. But the majority of conservatives and moderates are normal Americans who are really, REALLY angry with the direction of this administration. It has NOTHING to do with race, it has EVERYTHING to do with policy. The tea party gatherings I’ve attended have been far short of ‘frenzied’. Besides, the left has been protesting and marching for years. I’ll be they, indeed, do not like that we’re following their Radical Rules. Too bad!

Yellowdog12 on September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Man, these people just have no shame whatsoever, do they?

JohnGalt23 on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

God, these people are so transparent. The “teabagger” insult didn’t shut us up, now the race card has been played and failed. So now they’re playing the “assassination” card.

What’s next when this one doesn’t work? We’re gonna go kill everyone’s puppies and kittens?

rockmom on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Oswald also met with Cubans in Mexico City…

ninjapirate on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

“Get in their faces!”

“When they bring a knife to the fight, you bring a gun!”

atheling on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Glenn Beck should tone it down to the same level as Patrick Henry toned it down.

notagool on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Media Matters The Left Wing Soros Propaganda Arm should go visit here:

CPL 310 on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

So, what do you think that Obama is trying to do?

Johan Klaus on September 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Hitler rants about ACORN videos

ninjapirate on September 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM

The 9/12 march in DC was far from frenzied. We also didn’t trash the mall like a certain leftist crowd did.

TXMomof3 on September 18, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Soros has to be thinking “I went through all this work to manipulate foreign currencies and make billions and this is what I get for it? This?”

SteveMG on September 18, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Nah, let Beck do his thing. We need to boil this broth and watch what bubbles up- Guys like Boehlert, who will use this ridiculous projection analogy of Kennedy’s assassination rather than rely on sound, logical argument to make their case.

Americans need to know Eric Boehlert and how he and his ilk think and operate.

Fletch54 on September 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM

notagool on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

They don’t want to give liberty, though. Their purpose is to accumulate power for it’s own sake. Not a good stance to take.

CPL 310 on September 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM

And for the record, you still manage to insinuate what you don’t have the right to say.

Blake on September 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM

This right-wing frenzy is reminiscent of Dallas 1963

Obama better watch out for Communists recently returned from the Soviet Union then.

18-1 on September 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Man, these people just have no shame whatsoever, do they?

JohnGalt23 on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

They’re serious germalists.

the_nile on September 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM

I thought the CIA, military, Russians and mobsters all got together to kill JFK. Olive Stone wouldn’t make it up would he?

angryed on September 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

A retired major general ran the American flag upside down, deriding it as “the Democrat flag.”

Um…Yeah…

That would have been Retried Major General Edwin Walker.

Oswald took a shot at him too. With the same rifle he used to kill Kennedy.

Typhoon on September 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

What is the apocalyptic/coup rhetoric?

BKeyser on September 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

rockmom on September 18, 2009 at 9:38 PM

No, the human shields (preferably children) come next, then the puppies and kittens.

Joe Caps on September 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

OSWALD WAS A COMMIE!

sonnyspats1 on September 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Allah, you always amaze me:

“…paint revisionist portraits of the political sympathies of presidential assassins.”

Not only could Stalin wipe your name from the history books, he could have your pictures disappear as well. The left has revisionism down to a fine art. Just ask Billy Ayers. His friends were not “terrorists”. Just ‘exuberant college kids’ with a point to make.

GarandFan on September 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

It was right-wingers that killed both JFK and RFK and we have always been at war with Eastasia.

Kafir on September 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Thought when I clicked radical right winger link you’d be taking me to Little Green Footballs. Love the switch to left channels

waterboarder on September 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I didn’t even get past the title it’s soo dishonest.

SRSLY? Oswald was a COMMUNIST. Last time I checked, that’s not on the “right-wing”.

*#*#!

baxtrice on September 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM

There was a hotair headline a couple of weeks ago about some lib radio talker saying this same stuff. I’ll make the point I made then, this is Media Matters admitting that they are to the left of Oswald.

Buddahpundit on September 18, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Today I was thinking about Nancy Pelosi’s fake tears moment and wondered what the motive for that display really might be. Remember Obama’s statement about creating a civilian defense force as strong as the military? Call me a conspiracy nut but Nancy’s fears of right wing violence might be setting the stage for the creation of such a force. Surely Nancy didn’t think her tears would move any opinions?

DerKrieger on September 18, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Evidently the rules are different for the Brock bunch. Um, why?

They won.

BobMbx on September 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Hitler rants about ACORN videos

ninjapirate on September 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM

A must see.

the_nile on September 18, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Oh, and speaking of anger and vitriol, when will Obama and his minions apologize for the violence perpetrated in their names by union thugs?

18-1 on September 18, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I guess they think if they keep going we will yell, pass ‘givernment run healthcare’ — JUST MAKE IT STOP.

Or maybe they are all out of arguments it’s time for them to use bombs and bullets? Chavez is now doing that, the execution rate in Venezuela is skyrocketing.

tarpon on September 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Seems to me Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist. You know, the same thing Van Jones also claims to be.

Jeff from WI on September 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM

So who made a movie about assasinating Prez Bush ?
Who were all over the media / net defending that ” movie” ?
Anyine among the Dems said ANYTHING against that movie ?

I am waiting
(tapping toes )

macncheez on September 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM

DerKrieger on September 18, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Do you really think the morons running things right now could set that up even if they’d try? That civilian defense force things freaked me out when I first heard it. But who will be in this force? 18 year old kids who get out of bed at 2 every day and at 2:01 are high as a kite?

The imbeciles “youth vote” went for Oslima. But ask them to give up the XBOX, the cushy apartment/mom’s basement to be in some quasi-military outfit? Not happenin’ my friend.

Oh I suppose they could mobilize acorn. BWA HA HA HA.

angryed on September 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM

A couple of years ago, I probably would have agreed with your AP. But after watching the defacto nationaization of the US auto industry, banking industry, insurance industry and possibly the healthcare industry, I’d say that anything is possible with these people in DC.

It’s feeling pretty apocalyptic around here, Allahpundit

DrW on September 18, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Hitler rants about ACORN videos

ninjapirate on September 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM

That may be my new favorite.

Joe Caps on September 18, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Allah, do we still have to be good little children?

katy the mean old lady on September 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM

MediaMatters = CharacterAssassins ‘r Us

pilamaye on September 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM

These left wing tyrants are trying everything they can to quell legitimate political dissent. They know they do not represent the majority of Americans and their only recourse is to lie, obfuscate and accuse. They are behaving like frightened rats scurrying for cover.

rplat on September 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I am seeing distressing signs , our locale store was spray painted with F$$k Corporate America / Class War — Whats up with that ?? The Pres keeps speaking about “Unfair America ” is what I see .

wheels on September 18, 2009 at 9:51 PM

The media is trying to paint the right wing as extremists willing to do something “bad” to democrats. The democrats are setting something up and painting a narrative I don’t like.
Glenn Beck was just discussing this on today’s show. I suggest you post that clip Allah when he discussed Nancy Pelosi and her fear of nut jobs. I think it will quell some of the fears you have AP on Beck’s “rhetoric” that you may have.

cubachi on September 18, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Nutty Chrissy Matthews was pushing this same meme last night, so it makes me think this is the latest line of attack by the Left. Which is really and truly bizarre. Almost as if they are so desperate seeing their Messiah’s poll numbers tank and his pet projects fail miserably that they are just throwing anything out there hoping something sticks.

WarEagle01 on September 18, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Hitler rants about ACORN videos

ninjapirate on September 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM

A must see.

the_nile on September 18, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Yes it is

Jeff from WI on September 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM

The absolute worst thing that could happen for all of us would be if someone assassinated this president. It would make the MLK riots look like child’s play and the media and liberal elites would clamor for an end to consevative free speech no matter who the culprit. Billy Ayers could off him and they’d blame it on right wing conservative ‘hate speech’

cjk on September 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Is this a part of the hellfire that the DNC was talking about?

d1carter on September 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM

angryed on September 18, 2009 at 9:47

I don’t think they’d be able to pull it off simply because they would never find enough Lefties that know how to use weapons or have the courage to do so if they did know.
But I have no doubt that Nancy would look the other way if such a force started “taking care of” we right-wingers.

DerKrieger on September 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM

The only “frenzy” I experience with Obama is when I’m racing to find the remote so I can mute him when he ONCE AGAIN turns up on the TV to tell me how stupid I am because I’m not buying his healthcare B.S.

anniekc on September 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Re: let’s all be civil.

Did Kos and HuffPo get to where they are by being civil? Hell no. They were mean, dirty, nasty, ugly and hit below the belt every time they saw a chance. And their side won 2 landslide elections in 2006 and 2008.

Now that conservatives are in the same position as they were in 2005/2006 what do we do? Let’s all play nice. Let’s get along. Let’s not offend anyone. Let’s take the high road. Let’s sing kumbaya and share some hot cocoa with the kool-aid drinkers. The John McCain strategy. Maybe in 2010 conservative blogs should endorse Dem candidates in a spirit of bipartisanship.

angryed on September 18, 2009 at 9:53 PM

This is good…the MSM sources Media Matters as well as the DNC.

This is likely to continue to feed their paranoia and make them less and less viable politically. It would be nice if the GOP could somehow present a good and clear alternative to the mess the Dems are making, but so far it hasn’t materialized.

Asher on September 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM

The Media Matters Theme Song (Sorry, content warning.)

Mr. D on September 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM

cjk on September 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM

I believe the Left is evil enough to do it themselves just to get the power and socialist state they so desperately want.

DerKrieger on September 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I found it odd that the Speaker of the House spent her time worrying about violence, but didn’t try to use her office to help lower the level of the din.

This is sort of like telling a crowd with pitchforks that if they don’t watch out somebody might get hurt, then wishing the crowd “Godspeed.”

J_Crater on September 18, 2009 at 9:55 PM

It’s almost as if the evil left want’s a chance to blame such an act on ‘hateful conservatives’. These people would put me in a concentration camp if they could. It’s not paranoia if it’s true.

cjk on September 18, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I dont know if its been mentioned yet, but you mean like the attempt to blow up the GOP convention last year.

ACORN Founder Wade Rathke Wanted Terrorist Attack on Republican Convention to Succeed

EscapeVelocity on September 18, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Clearly, the word “shame” no longer exists in the liberal progressive lexicon.

ROCnPhilly on September 18, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Hey, I for one am sick and tired of ‘the man’ sticking to us little guys. I’m anti-authoritrian man! I’m going to protest this corrupt and power-hugry Administration in DC. Power to the people baby!

// hey these Dems are the ones who spouted much the same thing in the 60′s. I say what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. it’s delicious irony that the hippies from the flower generation are now ‘the man in charge’ and we normal schumcks who work our butts off are taking to the streets to protest thier corruption and greed for power. turnabout is fair play, my frineds.

DrW on September 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Laugh at them.

Silly pitiful liberals are so amusing and… irrelevent. They are just like the toddler that has failed to receive attention from their tantrum so they have decided scream louder.

Mommy and Daddy just need to shrug their shoulders, laugh and walk away. It’s hard to not get angry sometimes but it works like a charm when applied “consistently” .
And a hand need not ever be raised.

Socmodfiscon on September 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM

The Media Matters Theme Song (Sorry, content warning.)

Mr. D on September 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM

AWESOME! X is (was) the greatest!

John the Libertarian on September 18, 2009 at 9:59 PM

It’s crystal clear that the leftist media, pundits, bloggers and Pelosi really want something bad to happen to the President. It’s disgusting how they’re desperately trying to telegraph harm to be inflicted on him. Progressives are downright evil.

yogi41 on September 18, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Reminiscent of 1963 left wing frenzy yes I would have to agree with that!

sonnyspats1 on September 18, 2009 at 10:00 PM

They’re losing. They’re having a nervous breakdown.

ddrintn on September 18, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Favorite 9/12 sign: “It doesn’t matter what my sign says, you’ll call it racist”

It doesn’t matter who says what and when they say it, they will blame Beck, Limbaugh, Levin, etc.

You point out that it is quite a stretch to blame LHO on right wing. How much of a stretch is it to blame Beck, et al. for any future event? Doesn’t the State-Run Media have motive for blaming Fox? They already have the story written all they have to do is fill in the blanks.

casel21 on September 18, 2009 at 10:01 PM

What is the matter with these leftists? Are they insane?

StevefromMKE on September 18, 2009 at 10:02 PM

The left is in total meltdown .They had it all both houses the Pres.and most Governors.But they forgot one very important thing.The American people and the fact that this is a center right country.Obama won not because the country was turning left most people we just tired of the so called Conservatives big spending & big government ways over the last few years.Also people did not the fact that McCain big selling point was elect me i can work with the Dems.and telling people at his rallies .Hey you don,t have to be afraid of Obama.

thmcbb on September 18, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Glenn Beck should tone down the apocalyptic/coup rhetoric

The headlines scream at me every day. And yeah, some think Glenn is too radical. As for me, if he’s gonna err, let it be on the side of too much passion for this country. I’ve had enough Harvey Milquetoasts.

ziggyville on September 18, 2009 at 10:02 PM

1. Bashing Bush 24/7 with the most vile rhetoric worked for them. Now she is just bashing the right, period. Let’s hope that by depersonalizing her venom, her message seems inane.
2. I thought until today that Obama et al had a plan to destroy our economy and super power status so that they could bring about a socialist state. By linking Health Care to Amnesty I now have to begin to allow for the possibility that Obama and Co. are just incompetent.

Haunches on September 18, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Yeah communists are f#$king things up again.

LevStrauss on September 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Hey 1963!!??

Oh, what a night, late December back in ’63
What a very special time for me
As I remember what a night!
Oh what a night,
You know I didn’t even know her name
But I was never gonna be the same
What a lady, what a night!
Oh, I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room
And I, as I recall it ended much too soon
Oh what a night,
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me
She was everything I dreamed she’d be
Sweet surrender, what a night!
I felt a rush like a rolling ball of thunder
Spinning my head around and taking my body under
(Oh what a night!)
Oh, I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room
And I, as I recall it ended much too soon
Oh what a night,
Why’d it take so long to see the light?
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right
What a lady, what a night!
I felt a rush like a rolling ball of thunder
Spinning my head around and taking my body under
(Oh what a night!)
I felt a rush like a rolling ball of thunder
Spinning my head around and taking my body under

Jeff from WI on September 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Why. He is the only one who is taking this on and it is dangerous to America and it’s conservative traditions…We should all be shouting from the rooftops, “Look who is in charge!” The atheist communist marxists…

CCRWM on September 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I’ll hope in a way Glenn will be proven wrong , but so far he and Rush has been too right for comfort.

the_nile on September 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM

From where do you draw the conclusion that Oswald was a right winger?

He was an avowed communist who just wanted to get noticed, couldn’t get the Soviets to take him seriously in USSR, came home, made a hash of everything he did, and then one day hit paydirt by sheer coincidence.

Ridiculous assertion there.

Ozwitch on September 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Heh. The Left has been ramping up the angry rhetoric, and was surprised when we stopped taking the high road… they’re desperately trying to regain control of the conversation.

Racists, every last one of them. :)

malclave on September 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM

It’s sad how little these people care about the truth. You see it again and again – the end justifies the means.

kc8ukw on September 18, 2009 at 10:05 PM

How sweet. I missed that episode.

Beck has some questions, though. He’s not afraid to ask questions.

faraway on September 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM

What a steaming pile of excrement they are shoveling.

No one at Media Matters has any idea what Dallas ’63 was like. They’re just peddling the talking points ….

BD57 on September 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM

You have to see it from their point of view.
Whether Bush actually set up 9-11, or just took advantage of it, they believe that Bush was using a totally unjustified fear of terror to push his “real” agenda. And in their eyes, it worked — or worked until Iraq proved too difficult to handle.

So, they believe that ginning up a delusional fear of nutcase terrorists should allow them to pursue their “real” agenda, and allow them to stifle any opposition with an “either you support us, or you support the terrorists” argument.

Liberals’ downfall is almost always that they end up believing their own cariacatues, and trying to emulate the cariacature of conservative success (witness Air America’s pitiful attempts to emulate the caricature they had made of Limbaugh.)

(Strange. When I went to check spelling, I found that “cariacature” has been mostly replaced by “caricature.” I feel like Dan Quayle (or is it now Quayl — as an aside, it’s a little known fact that John Kyl changed his name from John Kyle after the potatoe incident, just to remain politically viable.))

notropis on September 18, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Forgive my canadian confusion but wasn’t JFK’s killer a…. Lefty?

Noelie on September 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Glenn Beck should tone down the apocalyptic/coup rhetoric

When Glenn Beck is proven wrong he should tone down the blah blah blah.

I have yet to see him proven wrong. I am quite certain if he could be proven wrong it would be a 24/7 news cycle. As of yet all I see is failed attempts to disparage character.

Socmodfiscon on September 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM

LOL! I love it! Full meltdown mode.

However, if they want to see a “right wing frenzy” watch what happens if they continue to force their socialist agenda on us.

elduende on September 18, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Hitler rants about ACORN videos

ninjapirate on September 18, 2009 at 9:39 PM
A must see.

the_nile on September 18, 2009 at 9:46 PM

+100

CPL 310 on September 18, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I forgot, please tell me again why we care what dirty, low life miserable scum bucket Democrats think of us.

Jeff from WI on September 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Coup rhetoric? I haven’t heard that word used and would oppose it if I did. Where did that rant come from AP?

For the record Beck is one of only a handful of media personalities that dares to call out the lies and misrepresentations of this administration.

Go Glenn.

FireBlogger on September 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I honestly do not know how Leftists sleep at night….what with all the bogey men under their beds.

David2.0 on September 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM

+100

CPL 310 on September 18, 2009 at 10:13 PM

That was very good

Jeff from WI on September 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Forgive my canadian confusion but wasn’t JFK’s killer a…. Lefty?

Noelie on September 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM

A Lefty? He was a Communist. His Communism was well established. The only way you could be a bigger communist is if your last name was Lenin, Stalin, Brezhnev, Dunham or Obama.

Kennedy was a Liberal but not a Modern liberal, he was anti-communist. General Edwin Walker, another target of Oswald, was Conservative and also an anti-communist.

Holger on September 18, 2009 at 10:15 PM

The entire Meme that the far-right killed JFK started with the KGB! The Kurichin Archives(spelling?) I believe prove this.

Holger on September 18, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Forgive my canadian confusion but wasn’t JFK’s killer a…. Lefty?

Noelie on September 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Yes. And let’s remember that of the 4 Presidents assassinated, 3 were Republican:

1. Abe Lincoln’s assassin was an actor who sided with the South during the Civil War. Back then, they were mostly Democrats.

2. Garfield’s assassin was a lawyer who lived in a commune. Left-wing?

3. McKinley’s assassin was an anarchist. Yes, another lefty.

4. JFK’s assassin was a communist.

Yet the progressives keep touting that tired line that conservatives resort to violence?

yogi41 on September 18, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Forgive my canadian confusion but wasn’t JFK’s killer a…. Lefty?

Noelie on September 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Not only was he a lefty, most admit that he was a particularly well-spoken radical leftist for his time. He would be a big player in Democrat politics today.

The irony of ironies is that the Democrat Party became the Party of Oswald after, and perhaps as a result, of his act in Dallas.

Buddahpundit on September 18, 2009 at 10:21 PM