Video: The totally obligatory “Glenn Beck rubs Obama’s face in Van Jones’s Trutherism” clip

posted at 8:29 pm on September 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

He held off on talking about it until halfway through the show in order to give the White House a chance to respond. They didn’t — but they’re going to. You’d better flush this Truther turd, Barry, or it’ll be a righty talking point every time any liberal opens their mouth to whine about Birtherism or some other form of conservative kookery for the next four years.

Capitalizing on the buzz, Fox has a print piece out tonight recounting Jones’s greatest hits. My favorite bit:

“In this environment, I think the Obama administration should be very careful of its dealings with anybody who can be labeled communist accurately,” said Christopher C. Hull, an adjunct government professor at Georgetown University who runs the public affairs firm Issue Management.

“That’s just going to play to the political sensibility that those on the right have that the Obama administration is socialist, literally socialist. … It is unwise to bring in people who actually do label themselves socialist or communist.”

Yes, let us take care to guard against fueling the crazy wingnut notion, seemingly pulled from thin air, that Obama is soft on radicals whom he thinks “mean well.”

GB starts slow here and remains relatively restrained throughout, but his question near the end is a good one. If you believe Bush was responsible for mass murder of American civilians, why didn’t you flee the country or organize an armed revolt? How casual do you have to be about high treason to prioritize lefty crap like “green jobs” or lowering carbon emissions above seeking justice against the government for killing your countrymen? The answer, I suspect: Most Truthers may not really believe it. It’s a pseudo-intellectual pose, just like Jones’s fondness for communism is. At best, then, he’s a poseur idiot who didn’t have the good sense not to sign his name to a petition at 9/11 Truth. At worst, he’s an even bigger idiot who actually believes the “Loose Change” version of history. Either way, time to go.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6

anybody who can be labeled communist accurately,” said Christopher C. Hull,

Can I please translate?

“who can be labeled communist accurately” = He IS a communist.

Why can’t these people just say it?

seanrobins on September 3, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Every day I watch the show, I sit and wait for the “Pundon’t” moment. That is the moment that I can clearly predict, with reasonable accuracy, a snarky Pundon’t blog post.

long_cat on September 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Aww. Becky aka tin foil queen losing more advertisers by the minute. 34 jumped ship after the racist remark, 47 as of last Thursday and 56 as of today.
Afrolib on September 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Yes, 56 advertisers bailed on a one hour show. I’ll sure miss seeing commercials from 56 different advertisers during Glen’s, what, four commercial breaks?

joejm65 on September 4, 2009 at 12:21 AM

joejm65 on September 4, 2009 at 12:21 AM

well Beck gets a LOT done in the 47 seconds of actual airtime Fox lets him have….

//rollseyes at Afrolib’s pap

sven10077 on September 4, 2009 at 12:23 AM

sigh.

Mommypundit on September 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

what now

blatantblue on September 3, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Glenn Beck threads. They’re just…long.

Mommypundit on September 4, 2009 at 12:37 AM

I say we encourage Beck to take on everyone of these whackjob Czars until every last one of ‘em are GONE and start pushing hard for rules to prohibit any president from ever doing this again.

Mom4t on September 4, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I heartily disagree. Levin has created a work of a lifetime and is supposed to sit back and watch this guy Beck STEAL his intellectual property or pass it off as his own analysis. I think NOT. Beck should give credit where credit is due-even if it is similar in nature-”I happen to agree with Levin…” would be appropriate.

I also had the same feelings when he did TV shows on the corruption/czars and had Michelle on. I felt like he was ripping her off, too(and cutting her off in air). Beck’s manic, goofball, emotional delivery undermines his message. Actually, I think it is the feeling that he just might go over the edge that really makes me feel like his message is not stable. A little goes a long way. I do not like the fact that he seems to believe that because he rails against the GOP he is granted instant nonpartisan credibility. For the moment this is my opinion.

Buckeye Babe on September 4, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Beck came in at a loser time slot and has literaly “shown evrybody the way home”. But let’s give Van Jones his due, he has tranformed Beck from a clownish good guy into a butt kicking, common sensed, juggerknaught.

THE BOY HAS HIT HIS STRIDE!

Jakefut on September 4, 2009 at 12:45 AM

He has just managed to impress the right people at the right time by agitating loudly for whatever was the cause that was in vogue at the time….
rockmom on September 3, 2009 at 8:44 PM

And from Jake Tapper:

He has been praised from leaders ranging from Al Gore to former eBay CEO (and Republican) Meg Whitman, who in May said that Jones is doing “a marvelous job… I’m a huge fan of his. He is very bright, very articulate, very passionate. I think he is exactly right.”

Meg, so sorry to see you go.

fred5678 on September 4, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Buckeye Babe on September 4, 2009 at 12:41 AM

You’re lucky it’s late. Otherwise, you’d get it for what you just said about GB. Whew. :o)

Mommypundit on September 4, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Buckeye Babe on September 4, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I find it interesting that there isn’t more solidarity between Levin and Beck. The enemy of my enemy and all that jazz…

Levin has his unstable moments too. I love his program, but every time he yells, “that’s right I said it!” I cringe. His content pulls him through any disagreement I may have with his personality and I listen regularly.

The same can be said of Beck. I don’t always love his delivery, but 99% of the time I get where he is coming from. I watch his show almost every day because he says what I want to yell and he says it to an enormous audience.

If they could get on the same page they would be devastating.

blankminde on September 4, 2009 at 12:59 AM

I am sorry but we already made purchase with that exact same description and it’s not working out at all. I think I am looking for someone with integrity and principle with a heavy douse of financial acumen.

Cindy Munford on September 4, 2009 at 1:02 AM

I think we the people need to start researching and “outing” more of these whackjob advisors and czars (i.e. Dr. Death Panel Rahm, Van Jones, etc.) the more sunshine we provide the more likely it will be that these cockroaches scurry out of the WH and… back under the rocks they were under. We need a giant can of Anti-Czar Raid.

Mom4t on September 4, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Regardless of how you feel about Beck, I think he demonstrates something conservatives need to do repeatedly. That is, take on an issue and not let go until the truth is exposed and people widely know about it. Too often, conservatives talk about 1000 points of lefty disgrace. Focusing on one thing allows uninterested people to begin engaging/questioning rather than feel overwhelmed by it all. It is a model for future successful talk show hosts.

ClanDerson on September 4, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Glen Beck – Libertarian Televangelist? Wacky and entertaining, like Robert Tilton, but more interesting and relevant.

joejm65 on September 4, 2009 at 1:25 AM

I’m thankful for the CofC boycott. It’s been great. No stupid talking gecko or that insurance lady with her nails-on-a-chalkboard voice. Beck remains on the air, Van Jones is within an inch of being fired, and we get quieter commercials to enjoy with our popcorn.

So what exactly was the whole masterplan here..?

MobsterinVA on September 4, 2009 at 1:26 AM

Buckeye Babe on September 4, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Ahhh. Well, backbenchers beware, I respect Mark Levin, but he’s the one that is whining while Glenn Beck slides into number 3 in talk radio, on the heels of Sean ‘Johnny Come Lately’ Hannity.
All of our conservative talkers should be working together, but with Levin and his backbencher talk and his ability to give people heartburn, I’ll take Glenn Beck on the radio and stick to reading Mark Levin’s wonderful Conservative Manifesto. There’s room for everyone in this revolution. We will need all of our guys and gals getting out the message. We will not be silent anymore!

HornetSting on September 4, 2009 at 2:19 AM

terryannonline on September 3, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I’m not usually here this late–Good Lord, doesn’t this person ever shut up? If you ignore her, does she go away? How old do you suppose she is, about 14?

labwriter on September 4, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Regardless of how ObamaTeam responds with this Van Jones thing–whether they fire him or accept his resignation or excuse him–you gotta believe this stuff from Beck (God Bless Glenn Beck) is rattling their cage, and that alone is a good thing. Keep them off their game, keep them on defense. It’s Saul Alinsky right back at them!

labwriter on September 4, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Allahpundit, who the HELL are you, some nameless, faceless, gutless wuss who hides behind a computer and attacks people who are telling the TRUTH. YOU don’t own this blog, Michelle Malkin and Brian Preston started it and it’s time for Michelle to get rid of your Megan McCain sucking ass.

nelsonknows on September 4, 2009 at 2:33 AM

Oh there’s no doubt that Van Jones is a psuedo-intellectual poseur – for all this black-radical ‘get whitey’ rhetoric, here’s his family pic -

rayra on September 4, 2009 at 2:35 AM

Attacking Beck is just plain STUPID.

nelsonknows on September 4, 2009 at 2:35 AM

You know this all ties together. If you listened to Beck’s Thursday program, he really believes that the green movement can be the vehicle to redistribute the wealth and “tear down the system” that exists. What is in Congress that will do that?

Cap and Trade

Then think of other things that will redistribute the wealth and tear down the system

Health Care “reform”

And Van Jones is linked to the group that wrote the stimulus plan that is all pork and porkulus, less so stimulating. What was in that bill?

A LOT of money shoveled toward these left leaning groups that the Czars all have ties to.

This whole damn thing is all interwoven together and would have WORKED had not the tea parties started. I really think Obama thought his personal popularity was going to get all this shit crammed down our throats before we knew what hit us.

He guessed wrong and now is the time to fight back, fight hard, and fight dirty. Take no prisoners. We have to hold the line absolutely until we get a new Congress in there in January 2011.

karenhasfreedom on September 4, 2009 at 5:27 AM

Afrolib on September 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM

And can you cite a verified list of these advertisers?
Nope? Didn’t think so.

Hey if yur just gonna make it up why not call it
“100 un-named un-known advertisers have bailed”

It’s easier to prove Obama’s 600K jobs saved than the names of advertisers that have bailed.

DSchoen on September 4, 2009 at 5:45 AM

I heard Biden say with a straight face they have “saved” 600K jobs. I don’t know how they can do that without laughing their butts off.

I did notice the the Weekly Standard is now prominently advertising for subscribers on Beck’s show. They know where their potential readers are. Smart choice on their part.

karenhasfreedom on September 4, 2009 at 5:58 AM

From Twitter:

glennbeck | Watch Dogs: FIND EVERYTHING YOU CAN ON CASS SUNSTEIN, MARK LLOYD AND CAROL BROWNER. Do not link before burning to disc.

about 7 hours ago from web

joedoe on September 4, 2009 at 6:57 AM

This will be interesting…Can Beck expose Obama and his America killing Communists before Obamas Communist FCC Czar forces Fox to unload Beck.

Jeff from WI on September 4, 2009 at 7:18 AM

I may say this again… but all of this, all of this, would NOT have happened, if people did ANY homework before they voted for the President.

Now, we know youth does NOT like homework, so here’s a suggestion. Raise the voting age to 30. Wait, I am not insane… back when the voting age was originally set to 21, people didn’t live much past 55 or 60. Now that that has been extended ten to twenty years, let’s use that experience and longevity to our advantage. Raise the voting age accordingly.

Despite the posturing, I think a huge number of our population is wondering how we actually really elected a communist into the Presidency of the United States of America. It’s lazy voters, pure and simple, not willing to do a modicum of checking on the background of the person they are voting for. I’d blame the media, but it’s really the lazy voter, unwilling to do his/her own background check. A stitch in time…

Danzo on September 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM

Just a couple of observations on this thread:
1: I am half convinced Afrolib is a white supremacist trying to make black liberals look bad.

2: I find it Ironic that concern-troll terryannonline links Media Matters, a site funded by known Nazi collaborator George Soros, while complaining about calling people fascist (even though Beck did no such thing, merely points out that that is the direction these policies lead).

3: I note that both trolls go full-bore trying to change the subject, each with patently dishonest arguments.

4: Van Jones is probably not really an honest Trufer. He is merely a slimy opportunist who jumps on any wagon going his way and then pretends to be driving.

Random Numbers (Brian Epps) on September 4, 2009 at 7:58 AM

If I am in the current Administration, I am HOPING that I am not the next one on Glenn’s list.
Further, I am scouring my old statement’s and CHANGING what I said with small press releases to disavow what is out there.

That’s the HOPE and CHANGE Obama meant.

Way to go Glenn, I am IN.

barnone on September 4, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Either way, time to go.

Hey, what about the idiot who appointed him?

drjohn on September 4, 2009 at 8:20 AM

once he passes HRC with a robust public option.

Afrolib on September 3, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Hillary Robbem’ Clinton is gonna have a robust public option?

Ewwwww.

Aye Chihuahua on September 4, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Beck is burning up twitter this morning. Go get em GB!

joedoe on September 4, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Jeff from WI on September 4, 2009 at 7:18 AM

Maybe Fox doesn’t take marching orders like NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and of course the faggot channel MSNBC. Check the ratings! Apparently a lot of folks are getting weak because of the Ramadan fasting. Do you enjoy Oramadans Kool-Aid or are you just visiting from Daily Kos to seek the truth? Sorry your information of lossing sponsorship was incorrect about Becks program. Do you want Kool-aid with those fingers?

bluegrass on September 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Bozo himself was a member of the “New Party” in Illinois. Does anyone actually think that he didn’t know exactly what Van Jones did and who he is?

Bozo spent twenty years at the feet of Jeremiah Wright yelling HALLELUJAH at every racial invective.

Now we have an actual communist and his team in the White House. The proof is in everything he has said and everything he does.

This is just the latest example.

dogsoldier on September 4, 2009 at 8:54 AM

bluegrass on September 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Seriously?

Decider on September 4, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Afrolib on September 3, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Bankrupt Foxnews? hahaha You are so delusional if you think that.

becki51758 on September 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Hi Gang, I just finished reading the whole thread….other than the troll, what a great hour! GB was amazing yesterday!!! I appreciate the attempt at focus by the veteran HA bloggers. I hope the wave continues to grow exponentially at exposing all the commies in the WH, Congress, and affiliated cells (ACORN, Org for Amerikka, et al.) By spring 2010, I hope we have exposed them all for the home stretch in Novermber!! Keep up the great work Glenn!!

HomeoftheBrave on September 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM

So, Beck COULD gain nonpartisan credibility by being…partisan?

BlueStateBilly on September 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Afrolib on September 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Ha, you are taking your points from the Van Jones “Color” site. What an idiot! Over half of those advertisers said they never advertised on Beck. Made-up lies–and you trust the liar friend of the Chief liar?

It must be true, if you play with yourself, you will go blind…

lovingmyUSA on September 4, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Bankrupt Foxnews? hahaha You are so delusional if you think that.

His keyboard was not functioning what he mean’t to say was ” Foxnews is bankrupting the other news shows” which is true. Remember guys “Truth” is only ok for liberal moonbats when it fits their one size for all agenda! I have to agree that they play right into Becks hand and they do not even realize it. I laugh every day because he has set them up so bad and they do not even get it. He said they would not answer his questions but only smear him and they have done exactly that. Whether you agree with everything he says or not, I would not want to be on his hit list with 3 miilion views and God knows how many listeners! ROFLMAO!

sargentj on September 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I brought a 28-yr old, very liberal musician friend of mine over to the house last night after rehearsal to drink some beers and watch Glenn Beck with me on the DVR.

His head exploded, right before Beck’s finale segment. It was awesome!

I’m turning him, (and a few others like him) bit by bit, fact by fact, question by question. I’m 53, kids grown and gone, and I’m making it my responsibility to educate and “turn” every liberal-minded person in my sphere of influence. My own kids were first, but I also engaged and influenced their friends, their parents, my neighbors, my employees, my vendors, my colleagues, my entire Facebook crowd, and just people I meet.

We ALL must do this now, relentlessly, with everyone we know, until we’ve fully restored our constitutional republic, one person at a time. I quit worrying about who got pissed off at me a long time ago.

I’ve found that

Fishoutofwater on September 4, 2009 at 11:34 AM

HomeoftheBrave on September 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM

“…Because we live here!”

lovingmyUSA on September 4, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Keep it coming Glen….the MSM will soon have to pick this all up.

SmallGovtGuy on September 4, 2009 at 11:59 AM

sargentj on September 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM

well…that certainly explains that. lol Im thinking Beck’s rating will go higher now that he was right about Van Jones but for anyone to think Fox will go bankrupt with the ratings they r pulling on all fronts. Thats just crazy talk.

becki51758 on September 4, 2009 at 12:00 PM

The next that should be be investigated in more detail is Valerie Jarrett.

SmallGovtGuy on September 4, 2009 at 12:36 PM

nelsonknows on September 4, 2009 at 2:33 AM

Exit question – are Vam Jones, Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi drinking buddies?

AprilOrit on September 4, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Littlegreenfootballs claims that 57 companies are boycotting Beck’s program. Littlegreenfootballs has be a whacky site to visit from time to time. I used to enjoy it.

SC.Charlie on September 4, 2009 at 1:13 PM

ClanDerson on September 4, 2009 at 1:23 AM

You hit the nail on the head. personalize, polarize and then destroy. straight out of the lefts playbook. we have just seen this in action with Palin and it was effective in some ways.
It is a schoolyard tactic that works very well. Pick a guy out in the crowd beat the hell out of him and other bully might give a second thought to mesing with you.
I actually think the same could be done to people in the media(like the jackass charles Johnson).

kangjie on September 4, 2009 at 1:33 PM

labwriter on September 4, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Why do you want me to shut up? I haven’t said anything mean or attacked anyone. All I did was say that I don’t like Beck calling our current and past president fascists. I, however, have been personally attacked in this threat.

terryannonline on September 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM

terryannonline on September 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Want a free ride on the Wahhhlercoaster?

Upstater85 on September 4, 2009 at 2:11 PM

It’s gonna be sweet if/when Van Jones is fired and Beck’s still on the air.

tsj017 on September 4, 2009 at 2:13 PM

terryannonline on September 4, 2009

Is your objection that Beck is wrong or just mean? If you think he’s wrong, please read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg for a true education on the history and meaning of fascism. You cannot read this without seeing Obama in every chapter (BTW – it wasn’t written about Obama).
If you think he’s just being mean, well…cope.

SKYFOX on September 4, 2009 at 2:17 PM

If you think he’s just being mean, well…cope.

SKYFOX on September 4, 2009 at 2:17 PM

I object on both grounds. It is both inaccurate and is not part of civil discourse. I’ve own an audio-book (I’m more of a listener) copy of Liberal Fascism and Mr. Goldberg actually warns of not using the word so lightly

terryannonline on September 4, 2009 at 2:48 PM

It’s gonna be sweet if/when Van Jones is fired and Beck’s still on the air.

tsj017 on September 4, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I’m boycotting green jobs.
That’ll send a message.

Itchee Dryback on September 4, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I’m boycotting green jobs.
That’ll send a message.

Itchee Dryback on September 4, 2009 at 2:53 PM

you mean like the census?

AprilOrit on September 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM

terryannonline on September 4, 2009 at 2:48 PM

And the same applies to censorship.

Interesting how the Far Right will censor a speech about education based on their idea that it will be or what it may become – perhaps something more sinister…

But when the Far Left rails about the stuff that comes out of the mouths of some radio talkers – it’s censorship.

Such blantant hypocrisy. Whoops, meant to say blantant extreme partisan hypocrisy of the least common denominator.

Bring it on wingnuts, I’m feeling so good today, blood count is perfect, I can end my chemo, my onocologist has spoken, God has answered my prayers.

Like they say, what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger, and arguing with all of you here and across the net has helped me beat my disease, and for that I am thankful/grateful to each and every one of you.

AprilOrit on September 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM

labwriter on September 4, 2009 at 2:20 AM

terryannonline on September 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM

terryonline has been here a longtime.

You are a newcomer, maybe you should have some respect for the people who were here before you and made this blog what it is today.

AprilOrit on September 4, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Liberals can’t stand it that Beck is right on target. I love how his delivery rattles your cages. FCC “czar” next..

ultracon on September 4, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Wouldn’t work, my parents are 60-ish and they both voted for Obama. They totally believe in this “hope and change” business. You’re also forgetting about all the seniors out there who need Social Security to survive, and are terrified that the Republicans will ditch it. They’ll vote Democrat every time in spite of any other issues, but then, that’s the whole point of Social Security.

R. Waher on September 4, 2009 at 4:18 PM

AprilOrit on September 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Itchee Dryback on September 4, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Meanwhile, Charles Johnson refuses to update his blog with the new information we all have, stating in a comment:

And since I’m getting email demanding that I apologize, based on a link at rense freaking com, here’s my statement on it:
No. Once again, we see people so consumed by hatred and partisan blindness that they’ll take the word of conspiracy websites.

In any case, I’m never going to apologize for anything I’ve written on this subject. If credible information comes out that Van Jones was a real, honest to goodness Truther, then I’ll be sure to report that. But I’m not apologizing.

Rense.com is NOT a credible source.

Johnson now backs into a new defense of Jones — okay, maybe he did sign that petition, but he was lied to about the contents therein.

A few problems here. First, this is not a lengthy document. One hardly need rely upon the representations of others when the thing can be read in five minutes.

Second, Jones never before disputed his general endorsement of the petition, until it became a political liability. He’s had five years to review and reflect upon the petition. Apparently only now has he bothered to do so.

Third, as Gateway Pundit reported, he signed a similar statement in 2002, insisting that he wanted answers to Trutherish questions.

Fourth, Van “Astronaut” Jones is a dedicated conspiracy theorist. He believes Mumia was set up by a conspiracy of cops and prosecutors and judges and ME’s. He believes “poison” is being deliberately sluiced into black communities by white power companies in a massive, lethal conspiracy.

But in this case we’re supposed to take it on faith that Jones finally ran into a radical leftist conspiracy theory that repelled him?

FIfth, and this is the big one: Charles Johnson knows full well the Truther movement has been notorious and for some time. The 9/11 Truth.org group was formed in June 2004, but of course the conspiracy theories had been floating around before that. The Truthers have never been shy about their beliefs. Anyone moving in anti-war circles — particularly a radical avowed communist such as Van Jones — would have heard the basic plot of their beliefs.

One can’t attend a 9/11 remembrance without Truthers obnoxiously shouting that Bush set us up the bomb. Johnson’s embrace of Jones’ apparent defense — “I had no idea who these people were” — is simply not plausible.

Now, Jones might be offering a less expansive defense — “Yes, I knew who the Truthers were — as everyone in politics did — but I didn’t think that petition stated their more florid beliefs, but just called for investigations.” Fine. In that case, Jones isn’t a Truther per se, but “merely” willing to lend his name, endorsement, and credibility (ahem) to them on a case by case basis.

Truthers lie? Hey Charles — so do radicals and communists and politicians. I do not believe for one red hot second Van Jones was unfamiliar with the Truthers’ basic belief system, and I doubt Johnson does either.

I remember Dan Rather clinging to smaller and smaller patches of ground — but just as indefensible ground — sometime ago, too. Worked out rather poorly for him.

As a general matter Johnson castigates anyone willing to play foosie with Truthers. Witness his hostility to Ron Paul. Ron Paul, however, did not go as far as Jones did in associating himself with the Truthers. Ron Paul employed dog-whistle politics — noxious to be sure — but Van Jones actually signed on the line which is dotted.

Why the sudden exception? Why the new nuance that not all Truthers are necessarily bad?

Below, the great “Astronaut Jones” sketch from SNL. I think it’s a fitting tribute to our moonbeam Truther communist “green jobs czar.”

Continue reading

Speaking of wingnuts, it appears Charles Johnson at LGF is a van jones lover or at least defender

Astronaut Jones
by djgreenuts

Close it up

Posted by Ace at 02:44 PM New Comments Thingy

kangjie on September 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM

JAKE TAPPER and BARACK should just get a room.

Of course with all the bootlickers in the WH Press Corps it would be a crowded room.

Meg Whitman? Please she’s a CALIFORNIA Republican. That’s an instant assignment as a RINO (unless you’re from the Orange County area).

Thank you though Meg for opening your mouth, you’re now on the RINO Watch list.

PappyD61 on September 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM

The above excerpt is from Ace of spades blog

kangjie on September 5, 2009 at 12:37 AM

OBAMA’s election is a secret plot by BUSH to rehabilitate his legacy– AND IT’S WORKING!! That rascally George!

leftnomore on September 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Astronaut Jones
by djgreenuts

Close it up

Posted by Ace at 02:44 PM New Comments Thingy

kangjie on September 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Charles Johnson turned into a rabid Christian hater years ago. Anyone he deems too Christian or Bible-literal is canon fodder. I won’t even supply his site meter with the hit.

leftnomore on September 5, 2009 at 6:51 AM

labwriter on September 4, 2009 at 2:20 AM

terryonline has been here a longtime.

AprilOrit on September 4, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Welcome labwriter! I’ve been commenting here at HotAir since 2006, when it began & I just wanted to share a little something about the who waste of skin who responded to you above. This thing, who calls itself “AprilOrit” has no room to talk about the people who made this blog what it is today. As I recall, it is responsible for giving this site a black eye (pun intended) with the following post and was, surprisingly not banned:

They are dangerous to WE THE PEOPLE AND A SITTING PRESIDENT.

And HA should not be jacking up these loons anymore that they already are. Somebody will do something they think is patriotic – and … Like the Far Left was with 9/11 and Bush – these loons just do not want to accept the truth.

I have come to the conclusion that what this group really wants to say is, “why is this n**ger in the White House?”AprilOrit on July 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM

When Allah gets serious about troll behavior, he’ll ban them for their TOS violations & put an “Ignore” button on here so serious posters could eliminate all the noise.
BTW, it is against HotAir’s policy to repeat any offensive language that was the cause of someone being banned. Of course, that doesn’t apply here, because as I’ve said, this thing’s hateful words apparently did not rise to the level of banning. So, feel free to copy & paste it here on HotAir and/or on other blogs, as an example of the “people who have made this blog what it is today”.

NightmareOnKStreet on September 5, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Beck is the man…he’s educating the youth. The GOP should learn from him. A college sophomore wrote this. Feel free to leave encouraging comments.

njpat on September 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Congratulations Glenn! Please be safe. I don’t trust any of those people occupying the white house.

Bambi on September 6, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Van JOnes just resigned!

Who’s next?

Khun Joe on September 6, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Jones is gone, probably not far…on to the closest neighborhood Acorn shop. Great work Mr. Beck. Now, on to the next one.

Jones, as you are dwelling on your lost job think about calling Bush a crackhead; about revolution; about all of your inane …say insane… ideas. You are a sicko and have what you deserve.

highninside on September 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM