Video: The Chicago Way

posted at 9:30 am on August 31, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Via Gateway Pundit, we see the Chicago Way in action at a rally in Tucson, AZ. An Obama supporter decided to loudly interrupt a Tucson Tea Party meeting, waving a sign and shouting over the speaker at a high-school auditorium. He elbows a man who walks up to him, which gets the attention of the police:

Local TV station KGUN covers it, and has another angle with better lighting:

I’m not surprised that this man, someone named Chavez, started throwing punches, although his contention that it was “one white, angry mob in there” has to be the hypocritical quote of the day. What I did find surprising is the reaction of his victim. He had the immediate presence of mind to grab the man who charged Chavez and pull him away rather than let the event get marred with violence from the Tea Party side. Instead, the police took Chavez out of the hall. KGUN should have put him on camera instead of the thug who threw the elbow.

And perhaps Mr. Chavez inadvertently helped his opponents by getting the rally on the evening news. Politico reports that Republicans see a big opportunity in counter-town halls:

Republican challengers across the country have found a new way of capitalizing on the roiling emotions surrounding congressional health care town hall meetings.

Driven by intense voter interest in the topic, the almost-certain promise of media coverage and the opportunity to upstage incumbent Democrats, GOP candidates in state after state are holding their own health care town halls — and reveling in the subsequent publicity bonanza. …

The challenger town halls serve another important purpose by offering candidates the chance to fill the void left by incumbent Democrats who have opted against holding large-scale, in-person town halls out of fear of raucous crowds or out of a desire to talk to constituents in smaller or more controlled settings.

Adam Kinzinger, a Republican who’s running against freshman Democratic Rep. Deborah Halvorson in Illinois, held five town halls to highlight his criticism of the congresswoman’s avoidance of public health care meetings during the August recess.

Keep watching the reaction to that elbow. It appears Republicans are playing for the long game, and OFA’s thugs are playing right into their hands.

Update: The KGUN clip first identifies the elbow-thrower as Don Alvarez, then as Chavez. Don Alvarez appears to be the man interviewed inside the hall. I’ve changed the post to reflect the correction; thanks to Abby Adams in the comments for pointing it out.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

We. Are. Not. Stupid.

Biggest mistake being made by the O-bots is to think we are.

rockmom on August 31, 2009 at 9:34 AM

OFA: Neo-Coms in action.

Akzed on August 31, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Once again, see the violence inherent in the Left.

rbj on August 31, 2009 at 9:36 AM

“Don Alvarez” isn’t the guy who threw the elbow. Fix, please.

Abby Adams on August 31, 2009 at 9:36 AM

When I saw the first clip I thought he was holding back his wife (ponytail) but the news clip shows it was another gentleman who objected to the rough treatment. The gentleman who took the hit showed great restraint. Good for him and Ed is right I would love to hear his take on the incident.

Cindy Munford on August 31, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Well with their masters constantly telling them that these people are racist Nazis is it surprising at all that they resort to violence?

I’m glad no one on our side fought back, otherwise that’s all that would have been discussed. The headline would be something like “Teabagger attacks peaceful pro-American concerned citizen.”

Kronos on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Thugs acting like thugs. What a surprise.

BrianA on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Astroturfing for DUmmies.

Fletch54 on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Indiana Jones: “Nazis. I hate those guys.”

RJGator: “Union thugs. I hate those guys.”

Now, I am not saying union thugs are Nazis. But I’m not saying they’re not, either.

I had a job where all the workers were union. I went to one union meeting; I was still probationary, but I could attend and observe. Let me put it this way: A bigger group of crybabies and whiners I have never seen. Put all their heads on a scale and it would still read “zero.”
__________
__________

RJGatorEsq. on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Who wants to take a bet that there will be issues at the 9/12 march? I cannot imagine that ACORN or the SEIU types will not be there. TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

They’ll be surrounded.

Akzed on August 31, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Is it Alverez or Chavez??

xax on August 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Once again, see the violence inherent in the Left.

rbj on August 31, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Oh, what a give away. Did you here that, did you here that,
eh? That’s what I’m on about — did you see him repressing me, you saw it didn’t you?

Daggett on August 31, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Elbow me like that?

After you get ejected you will realize your wallet is missing

LATER that evening I will return your wallet to you in you home. You won’t enjoy the experience, I promise.

bill30097 on August 31, 2009 at 9:42 AM

It is deplorable that constant violence and intimidation is an accepted part of union “negotiations” with management over labor contracts. It is flatly unacceptable that this violence, by the same people, is now spreading to routine political activity by ordinary citizens. It is utterly outrageous and impeachable that some of our elected representatives *encourage* this violence to take place.

We are turning into Venezuela at a frightening, breathtaking pace.

jwolf on August 31, 2009 at 9:43 AM

notice the SmartGirlPolitics lady also holding the line

Hold the Liiiine!

yes our Tucson contigent is FIRED UP and Ready to Go! W00T!

I cannot see how Gaby Giffords gets reelected…

ginaswo on August 31, 2009 at 9:44 AM

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Absolutely. Its old tried and true tactics. Agitators pretend to be part of the organized group and then act out instigating violence to discredit the whole movement.

These people are insane.

Itchee Dryback on August 31, 2009 at 9:46 AM

We just need more people willing to take a punch for simply expressng their opinions in a peaceful way.

cadams on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

We had a gathering (recess rally) outside our representative’s office several days ago and SEIU and ACORN were there trying to incite violence. They failed. I believe the 9/12 participants will be advised of that danger and I’m counting on those lame thuggish attempts to fail as well.

SKYFOX on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

OT

TXMomof3: I know the rendezvous point for 9/12 – what time will everyone from HA be there? Meeting out front or inside? Thanks!!

Ris4victory on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I love how the teleprompter reader began his report by advertising a Socialist Workers breakfast and urged viewers to support our historic leader’s bold health care plan.

Spineless state-run media.

jeff_from_mpls on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

We are the mob, but they’re the ones throwing elbows.

Hm.

MadisonConservative on August 31, 2009 at 9:48 AM

“Don Alvarez” isn’t the guy who threw the elbow. Fix, please.

Abby Adams on August 31, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Fixed, thanks. It appears that KGUN put up their graphic at the wrong time.

Ed Morrissey on August 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM

As Andy Stern says..”We’ll use the power of persuasion, and if that doesn’t work we’ll use the persuasion of power”.

Not an exact quote, but so what?

Itchee Dryback on August 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM

cadams on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I am not volunteering. If my husband wants to, fine. Otherwise, I plan on hiding behind him at the march.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Duh, da union told me I’d be a big hero if’n I gotz on TV and out shouted dem peoples inside.

Jeff from WI on August 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM

When are you going to learn that politics is not a game for who’s nicer nicey and sugar spicy? What’s next–fasting and singing “We shall overcome” during evening candlelight vigils? I not only would’ve have had the presence of mind to stand back and let the guy charge Alvarez–who was looking for a beat-down anyways–I prolly would’ve jumped in with a kick or two. These astro-turfers are in full adrenaline fight mode so bring it. Leave Gandhi at home. This “turn the other cheek” school is really starting to get under my skin.

RepubChica on August 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM

The guy that got elbowed look more annoyed, though not surprised, than anything else.

If there is one thing the left does not realize, it is that most town hall anti (OKCare?) Obama-Kennedy Care people are very powerful people who simply are polite. We will even take a few punches and keep our cool, holding back our friends who react strongly to the injustices they see.

But that only goes so far…

As a fellow Arizonan I am proud to see the fellow in the plaid shirt show restraint after being assaulted. But do not think for a split second that he couldn’t have ripped that Obamabot in half…

wuesteblitz on August 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Ed Morrissey on August 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM

No prob, Bob. Those things happen, but I didn’t want the internet to remember an innocent Mr. Alverez as some thug throwin’ bones. :-)

Abby Adams on August 31, 2009 at 9:51 AM

OBAMA THE GREAT UNITER

tessa on August 31, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Ris4victory on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

We haven’t set up a time yet. Do you have a laptop you can bring to DC? We plan on communicated through HA. If we need to, I guess we could figure out a time in advance.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:51 AM

More proof that the left are the ones who emulate Hitler. Get ready for Ochimpy’s Reichstag fire any day now.

csdeven on August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM

HERE SEE acorn KEEPING OUT ANY NONacorn VOICES FROM THEIRN ‘TOWNHALL’ ha!

ginaswo on August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM

There is hope. That was an abc affiliate telling the truth.

Slowburn on August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I bet the poor marxist dude sat up all night slapping himself, crap why did I ruin it by elbowing the guy?

It was his moment. For the first time in his life, the marxist dude was going to feel like something more than a pile of crap.

And it all fizzled away because he couldn’t keep his emotions in check.

Anger management for poor marxist dude.

jeff_from_mpls on August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM

communicated=communicating

Trying to work and type at the same time.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM

The Obots are funny, they see everyone else as Kenyans. When you consider the itellectual level, it’s the Obots that are really stupid.

The other lesson from August 2009, is how really stupid the average congressional clunker really is in person.

tarpon on August 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM

tessa on August 31, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Yep. Ochimpy’s code speak to his thugs to attack conservatives happened at this speech.

csdeven on August 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Ris4victory on August 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Do tell :)

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM

more ACORN hassling here

ginaswo on August 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM

WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius today issued a new report, America’s Seniors and Health Insurance Reform: Protecting Coverage and Strengthening Medicare. The report highlights the problems with the status quo that leave seniors paying escalating costs for their health care while outlining how health insurance reform will strengthen Medicare and protect coverage for seniors. The report is available at

Overpayments to Private Plans: A typical older couple in traditional Medicare will pay almost $90 next year on average to subsidize private insurance companies who are not providing their health benefits. Health insurance reform will eliminate these overpayments.

Akzed on August 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM

That was one angry white-hair crowd, all right.

itsacookbook on August 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM

These people are insane.

Itchee Dryback on August 31, 2009 at 9:46 AM

But they’re already trying this and they’re getting busted. The vandalism in Denver, the fake doctor at Sheila Jackson-Lee’s townhall, both were ID’d as Dem operatives within a matter of hours.

It’s as if these union thugs and Democrat Party members still believe we’re living in an era where there’s no internet and only the 3 major networks and CNN controlling the flow of information.

If they try to infiltrate a peaceful protest and create mayhem, they better ensure that there are no cameras and none of them get arrested. Otherwise it won’t take long to figure out who they are and who sent them(especially if they’re wearing a damn union T-shirt).

Doughboy on August 31, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Wow. There’s a textbook example on how not to influence opinion.

What a chimp.

badtemper on August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Do tell :)

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Do you have a Facebook account? If you do join the Allahpundit fan club. Post something on the board and I will respond when I get home. Work blocks FB because they are smart.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Will say a prayer for all HA/912ers.

publiuspen on August 31, 2009 at 9:58 AM

We need to get off the Dems vs. Repubes thing.

It’s We the People vs. a Rising Ruling Class.

All the rest is a distraction to keep our eyes off our true enemy.

A small cadre of so-called Elites at the top, and a huge majority of serfs at the bottom….and what’s in-between? A layer of the only people left permitted to bear arms: para-military brownshirts.

Let’s freakin’ roll: http://www.accdf.com

ex-Democrat on August 31, 2009 at 9:59 AM

TXMomof3: yup – got my trusty laptop wireless 24/7 – also, my hubby is not a big guy but if anyone messes with the ladies of HA (or any ladies) well, let’s just say that dynamite does come in small packages. He does NOT tolerate rude behavior when woman are present. I may have to leash him – tee

Ris4victory on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Wow. There’s a textbook example on how not to influence opinion.

What a chimp.

badtemper on August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

If it’s an ACORN person, that explains it. ACORN workers are just random unemployed people off the street they offer minimum wage to do ACORN’s dirty work.

Daggett on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Giving credit where it’s due the KGUN guy “well no it wasn’t an ‘all white racist’ meeting,there was a mixed ethnicity” /paraphrase

oldernwiser on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

I have come to the conclusion that even support amoung the libs is starting to wane. Tatics tell the tale. How many mainstream americans are showing up in support of health care reform. The only ones I’ve seen are the activists and the unions.

As more of the videos are seen the more the objectives of the left will fail.

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

That’s my district…home of the 2.2% home value. Go Adam! Debbie has been no where to been seen.

WashJeff on August 31, 2009 at 10:01 AM

“I hate Illinois Nazis!” – Joliet Jake Blues

CurtZHP on August 31, 2009 at 10:02 AM

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Thanks. Doing it now. Sometime’s it’s good to be the boss :)

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 10:02 AM

I find it telling that people who are protesting the health care reform legislation direct their attention and irritation towards the legislators, whereas this thug shows up and his smirking and hostility is aimed at the crowd. Look at his face when he walks in – he isn’t there to challenge legislation – he is only there to challenge opposition to it.

That defines the far left.

ace tomato on August 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM

oldernwiser on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Appreciated that, too. A reporter reporting facts without his own opinion – rare =)

ace tomato on August 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Ris4victory on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM

My husband is 6’3″ and around 250. Most wouldn’t mess with him. There is safety in numbers. Hang out with us if you want. We will all get together somehow.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

The Left are full of rage. At all times.

SouthernGent on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Work blocks FB because they are smart.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Trutherism of the day!

Laura in Maryland on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Even Harry Reid is learning the Chicago way.

Vashta.Nerada on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

And now the ghost of Ted Kennedy will be urging all those blue dogs to win one in his memory.

I don’t have to post the stats on why Socialized healthcare won’t work. I don’t have to post why tort reform is not in this bill. I don’t have to post the hours & hours of townhall videos showing American’s expressing their displeasure with this bill, their congress and their president.

I leave you with this:

1. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775 – you have had 234 years to get it right; it is broke.

2. Social Security was established in 1935 – you have had 74 years to get it right; it is broke.

3. Fannie Mae was established in 1938 – you have had 71 years to get it right; it is broke.

4. The “War on Poverty” started in 1964 – you have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor”; it hasn’t worked and our entire country is broke.

5. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965 – you’ve had 44 years to get it right; they are broke.

6. Freddie Mac was established in 1970 – you have had 39 years to get it right; it is broke.

7. Trillions of dollars were spent in the massive political payoffs called TARP, the “Stimulus”, the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009… None show any signs of working, although ACORN appears to have found a new sucker – the American taxpayer.

8. And finally, to set a new record: ”Cash for Clunkers” was established in 2009 and went broke in 2009! It took cars (that were the best some people could afford) and replaced them with high-priced and less-affordable cars, mostly Japanese. A good percentage of the profits went out of the country. And the American taxpayers take the hit for Congress’ generosity in burning three billion more of our dollars on failed experiments.

So with a perfect 100% failure rate and a record that proves that “services” you shove down our throats are failing faster and faster, you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system?

20% of our entire economy?
With all due respect,
Are you crazy, are you just stupid, or do you just think that we are crazy or stupid?

izoneguy on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Work blocks FB because they are smart.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Trutherism of the day!

Laura in Maryland on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

MAKE THAT TRUTHINESSISM! Apologies.

Laura in Maryland on August 31, 2009 at 10:11 AM

There is hope. That was an abc affiliate telling the truth.

Slowburn on August 31, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Agreed. I was pleased to see the reporter pointed out that the statement Don Alvarez made was false.

Sad that I even noticed, as that is his job.

ITmonkey on August 31, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Elbow me like that?

After you get ejected you will realize your wallet is missing

bill30097 on August 31, 2009 at 9:42 AM

*sigh, spoken like a REAL man!

lovingmyUSA on August 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM

If you hire a Chicago pol to be president you shouldn’t be surprised when he uses Chicago tactics.

snaggletoothie on August 31, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Thanks, izoneguy. A guy at one of our teabag meetings summed up his list of Congressional screwups with… “because of you I’m now afraid of my lightbulbs!”

itsacookbook on August 31, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I wish the guy hadn’t thrown an elbow, since it might have shed some light on the Shea-Porter affair, and the sign hating security officer. I wonder if he would have been removed if he hadn’t elbowed the guy?

DFCtomm on August 31, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Ris4victory on August 31, 2009 at 10:00 AM
My husband is 6′3″ and around 250. Most wouldn’t mess with him. There is safety in numbers. Hang out with us if you want. We will all get together somehow.

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Ok, now I am REALLY geting envious of those of you who are going to DC! Wonder if there will be a 9/12 NEXT year? What are your plans for covering those from HA attending, Ed? Too bad you couldn’t make some HA t-shirts…and to think of the drinking I will be missing–*sigh…

lovingmyUSA on August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM

I am sure that the MSM is going to investigate Chavez, to see where he is from, if he has ever been late on a child support payment, if he has a criminal record and if he has a license for what ever he does. (or does the mafia need a license?) Of course, Chavez will surely be prosecuted for assault.

Johan Klaus on August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM

My grandfather, who unfortunately died 30 years before I was born, once went to a “Bund rally” in Milwaukee, in 1936. “Bund rallies” were supposed to be German pride meetings, particularly in a city with a high German population like Milwaukee. They were also referred to as “beer hall rallies”.

My grandfather and a few other friends went to one of these rallies and started speaking their piece. The people at the rally responded much like this single protester did. Five against a few dozen, and guess who got brought up on on charges for beating the crap out of the others?

The charges were dismissed against my grandfather and his friends, when the judge took a good look at who was holding the rally to begin with. The “Bund rallies” continued. It didn’t take long before people had to grudgingly admit that these rallies were, in fact, Nazi rallies.

SEIU thugs. “Bund ralliers”. It’s all about who throws the first punch.

MadisonConservative on August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Remind me to call him sir. I’m only 6’0″ 220. BTW left you a shout out at Allah’s.

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Could someone let Che Chavez know that what Acorn pays him per hour could easily be duplicated by taking surveys at the mall or something…… these people have unresolved anger problems and I’m sick of babysitting them. GROW UP!

justonevictory on August 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM

remember they want you to get physical with them. then the left can say right wing racist thugs attack a minority protestor. keep it peaceful and take a punch as long as its on camera so the world can see that it is the left who are intolerant not americans who are protesting for the govt to do the right thing. stay calm and cool and the libs will destroy themselves with their hate and anger.

larry harris on August 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM

izoneguy on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Watch out, if you keep claiming that SS is broke, the welfare queens will start calling you selfish.

MarkTheGreat on August 31, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Sure, and he will be prosecuted right after the Black Panthers that were intimidating voters in Philly. /sarc

It isn’t illegal until you are convicted.

I hope the guy who took the elbow shot files a civil lawsuit or it will just be dropped. I hope he names the Union or Community Organization that paid this guy.

barnone on August 31, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Obama: “Get in their faces…”

Caper29 on August 31, 2009 at 10:24 AM

izoneguy on August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

That would make a great sign at a townhall or tea party.

Cindy Munford on August 31, 2009 at 10:26 AM

larry harris on August 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM

That only goes so far. The Jews turned the other cheek in Germany and we know what happened to them.

Johan Klaus on August 31, 2009 at 10:31 AM

and to think, it is our tax dollars are probably being spent somewhere, somehow to gather and bus-in the agitators. we fund our own demise. i hope the one who got elbowed decides to press charges, if the cops did not. does anyone know if this clown was arrested or not?

ndanielson on August 31, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Democrats have survived for years by portraying themselves as victims. They create vast rightwing conspiracies, fascist administrations, and racist mobs where none exist.

JohnJ on August 31, 2009 at 10:35 AM

He elbows like a girl. Figures…

CarolynM on August 31, 2009 at 10:36 AM

We’ll begin to use the Alinsky tactics against them in 2010. We will organize bigger, better, faster.

marklmail on August 31, 2009 at 10:36 AM

itsacookbook on August 31, 2009 at 10:15 AM

What are you trying to say?

Itchee Dryback on August 31, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Remind me to call him sir. I’m only 6′0″ 220. BTW left you a shout out at Allah’s.

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Fortunately, I can stand benind my 6’4″ 260lb. son, who by the way was a very good linebacker and golden gloves boxer.

Johan Klaus on August 31, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Itchee Dryback on August 31, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I think I read your post from the wrong perspective…never mind.

Itchee Dryback on August 31, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Funny the commentator had to bring up the fact that there was a “for healthcare” rally the next day.. BROTHER..

I also think it is funny that the left is having the tables turned on them and they don’t know how to handle it….

reshas1 on August 31, 2009 at 10:43 AM

JohnJ on August 31, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Except in D.C. now.

Johan Klaus on August 31, 2009 at 10:46 AM

TXMomof3 on August 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM

It even gets a bit ugly here in MA. Holding an organizing meeting of my town’s Rep Town Committee and the library asks me if I will have security. What?

Anyway, we’re still planning on coming to DC for the 9/12. I read here that there is a rendezvous for HA readers. Can you forward me info via email at gopmom.com? We’d love to join you.

gopmom on August 31, 2009 at 10:46 AM

The commie should have been arrested for assault and battery. If the DA refused to press charges, sue him. Keep him going to court for years. Use the courts as weapon, just as the left has done.

Lou Budvis on August 31, 2009 at 10:47 AM

So far the only violence is from the left…anger from the right…violence from the left.

right2bright on August 31, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Johan Klaus on August 31, 2009 at 10:42 AM

You’re good to go. lol

HoustonRight on August 31, 2009 at 10:57 AM

“It was one angry mob in there”

This coming from a guy who threw an elbow and disrupted the meeting with his carousing up and down the aisle.

Another Obamaite following the playbook to a tee.

Richard Romano on August 31, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Just like libs try to hijack threads at this site.

Speakup on August 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I love HA, and tip my hat to all the good folks praising the Ghandi approach to confrontation with the loons. Glad there are so many cool heads, but the fight-fire-with-fire side of me would have cracked that idiot’s jaw without a seconds thought. I know, stupid. Unworthy behavior. But there’s just no way I could allow some loathsome race-baiting scum to lay a finger on me without retaliation. Sorry! but I ain’t Ghandi…

Gang-of-One on August 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Yep, this kind of behavior is going to help the overall opinion of Unions… Boycott anything Union…

Keemo on August 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Gang-of-One on August 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Amen brother!

Keemo on August 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM

The elbow strike can be deadly. My ten year old son can break boards using this strike in our martial arts class.

Bleed_thelizard on August 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM