Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 10:54 am on August 30, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

With Barack Obama on vacation this week, I suspected we may not have much material — but I needn’t have gotten all wee-wee’d up after all.  We’d pray for more material, but that might seem a little two-faced, which fortunately is an ongoing theme in this administration.  Have I forgotten to mention anything, besides the $2,000,000,000,000 mistake on Obama’s deficit projections?  Nothing Obama himself didn’t omit.

Be sure to choose your favorite, and keep checking back to see which one’s winning.  Anyone who gets wee-wee’d up about the results should vent in the comments, of course.

Previous “winners”, now with links:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

This week, he will announce that he made poopy in the potty all by himself!

Jim Treacher on August 30, 2009 at 2:39 PM
————

Just catching up with my reading and came across this gem. Funniest quip I’ve read all week! Nicely done.

Meremortal on August 31, 2009 at 1:04 AM

The Ramadan thing has nothing to do with being an amateur. It’s more about slapping Christians in the face again…
You know…”America is not a Christian nation”. “America is one of the worlds largest muslim nations”.
Wright bein’ a muslim before he “became” a hate filled “Christian”/Black Nationalist. (I’m just not buyin’ it.)
He clearly embraces islam and cares nothing for Christianity or Judaism.

Obama is a liar and Truth is
killing his Marxist agenda.

Army Brat on August 31, 2009 at 2:18 AM

This week, he will announce that he made poopy in the potty all by himself!

Jim Treacher on August 30, 2009 at 2:39 PM

…and the video will be premiered at a glittering red-carpet ceremony in Hollywood, and later nominated for an Oscar

macncheez on August 31, 2009 at 4:02 AM

You mean, nasty people!

How irreverent you all are!

Why do you attack my Master, my Lord, my Savior, my Messiah, Barrack Hussein Obama (Peace be unto Him. Praise His Holy Name. Let every head bow, let every knee bend in humble worship and adoration. Prostrate yourself before Him in complete surrender and submission. Serve Him at all times, and in all ways, with every fiber of your being, with all your resources, all your wealth, all your possessions. Devote yourself to Him at all times with every through, word, and deed. Give thanks unto Him, the giver of all, the source of Love, Mercy, Compassion, and Wisdom. Praise The One. All Glory and Honor be unto Him. Mister Hope and Change. Mister “Yes, we can! Hallelujah! /sarcasm off)

Nobody’s perfect, except for my Messiah, Barrack Hussein Obama (Peace be unto Him. Praise His Holy Name … , etc., etc., etc., see above).

He will guide you. He will take care of you. He will pay for your car, your car insurance, your gas for your car, your mortgage, your medical care, your food, your vacation, your education, and so on. Follow Him and He will set you free and take care of all your needs.

I am waiting for my check for $2,500,000,000, my Citation jet, my Gulf Stream V jet, my Bell A-star helicopter, my 150 ft sailboat, my home in the following locations: Maui, HI, Kauai, HI, India, Italy, Argentina, New Zealand, The Florida Keys, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and my mansion in lush, green Unionville Pennsylvania.

Might as well throw in a place near the Inner Harbor, Baltimore Maryland, and the Cape May, NJ.

Heck, I’ll even include a spot on Isla de Cozumel, in Quintana Roo, Mexico. Great snorkeling and SCUBA diving there.

Oh, yes, I want free visits to Brazil to study with the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighers on a regular basis.

Since I am already going to have a home in Maui and also Kauai, HI, might as well toss in a place in Lanai, and Molokai, and even the Big Island of Hawaii. For good measure I’ll take one on either Moorea, or Bora Bora, or both. Why not?

Heck, Washington, DC has some excellent restaurants, including Indian restaurants, plus the Zoo, and the Smithsonian Museum, and our children love visiting Washington, DC, so we might as well include a place to stay while we visit.

I’ll add to my list as I go, but the aforementioned is enough for now.

Let us pray to our Savior, Barrack Hussein Obama (Peace be unto Him. Praise His Holy Name. Give thanks that He is our Master, Messiah, President, etc., and that He will take care of us all fulfill all our wishes and dreams.)

So, show some reverence, and stop disrespecting The One!

He might make all your deams come true.

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Regarding a question from JiangxiDad on August 30, 2009 at 11:11 AM, inquiring into our Messiah, Barrack Husein Obama’s language skills “Mangy Scot” said:

O’Bambi speaks whatever language the teleprompter is programmed for. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone hacked the TOTUS to speak the truth?

Mangy Scot on August 30, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Mangy Scot,

You cracked me up with that response!

He speaks whichever language the TelePrompTer is programed for!

Excellent!!!!

Thanks for the laugh.

William

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 4:18 AM

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Happy Ramadan to you too

macncheez on August 31, 2009 at 4:21 AM

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Happy Ramadan to you too

macncheez on August 31, 2009 at 4:21 AM

Thank you, macncheez!

I don’t know what the festival for our Messiah, Barrack Hussein Obama (Peace be unto Him. Praise His Holy Name … etc., etc., etc. – see above) will be called yet, but whatever it is, “Happy “whatever it is!”” Festival!

Obama!

Obama!

Obama!

Obama!

Obama!

Obama!

Oh, wait,

He’s on television … AGAIN!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAA

Everywhere I go, everwhere I look I see His face and I hear His voice.

There He is again!

He is Omnipresent!

Praise be unto Him. The One! Dear Leader!

/sarcasm off (again).

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 4:58 AM

Everywhere I go, everwhere I look I see His face and I hear His voice.

There He is again!

He is Omnipresent!

He is stalking you

macncheez on August 31, 2009 at 5:04 AM

Everywhere I go, everwhere I look I see His face and I hear His voice.

There He is again!

He is Omnipresent!

He is stalking you

macncheez on August 31, 2009 at 5:04 AM

macncheese,

On numerous occasions while I was watching the news my wife has passed through the room and has noticed that “Dear Leader” was on television, giving a speech, again.

Her response? “Is HE on again?!?!” or “Is HE speaking AGAIN!!!!!?????”

“He’s ALWAYS on television!”

She is fed up with seeing his image and hearing his voice virtually 24/7.

In the Supermarket, the book store, you name it, his image is prominently displayed.

In the waiting room at the hospital, in the appliance section at the store, at the restaurant or sports bar, at the gym, Barrack Hussein Obama is there, talking, talking, talking, talking, in those boring, unpleasant tones, that uninspired phrasing, that dry, passionless style.

Then, when he has no TelePrompTer and attempts to answer a question unrehearsed, he is the village idiot, filling his time with “uh, ah, um, d, d, d, um, ah, I, uh, duh, um, …. ”

If ever there were such a thing as over exposure, he has long ago passed that stage.

He is more on “I’m in your face, and I’m in your dreams. I’m your worst nightmare, so deal with it, buddy!”

Oh, and by the way, the USA is NOT a Christian Country, but it IS one of the Largest Muslim Countries in the world, thus spake Dear Leader.

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 5:17 AM

William2006 on August 31, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Wait till he erects his statue at every intersection, in every city , just like Lenin did

macncheez on August 31, 2009 at 5:37 AM

O’Bambi speaks whatever language the teleprompter is programmed for. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone hacked the TOTUS to speak the truth resign?

Mangy Scot on August 30, 2009 at 8:51 PM

It would have more lasting effects this way.

Slowburn on August 31, 2009 at 1:26 PM