Just a reminder: Obama’s a mindblowing hypocrite when it comes to partisan attacks

posted at 12:30 pm on August 29, 2009 by Allahpundit

No elaboration necessary, except to say (a) The One has always relied on surrogates to do his political dirty work lest his immaculate Hopenchange-y hands seem unclean, and (b) I think this is my very favorite Naked Emperor News clip ever.

Below that, for dessert, a brief meditation on the dangers of a private public option. Or is it public private?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’m shocked!

TooTall on August 29, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Again…….

…….. I think I see a pattern here, and political ads against the Democrats that write themselves.

If only someone would just pick up the ball, and run with it…….

Seven Percent Solution on August 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM

He hasn’t just relied on surrogates. This is ridiculous. However, it keeps being repeated.

The police “acted stupidly”.

During the McCain debate, he pulled the “Kill Him” smear on Palin. Of course, the Secret Service had already told him one of Olbermann’s sidekicks started the smear.

faraway on August 29, 2009 at 12:36 PM

In other breaking news, CBS reports the bright, warm object that appeared low on the horizon early this morning and has continued to rise is actually the Sun.

WH spokesperson Gibbs denied the White House was aware of sunrise.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Just passed by the Ted Kennedy funeral mass, which actual funeral masses don’t include “eulogies” and that kind of thing, but anyways. I heard this statement from someone close to him, either one of his sons or something.

“Ted never left anyone behind, that’s the kind of man he was.”

And IMMEDIATELY everyone in there must have thought of one person he DID IN FACT leave behind, Mary Jo Kopechne.

Guess they didn’t have political handlers go over the “speeches” before they got up to give them.

And now that idiot Obama is up and speaking desecrating the Catholic church he is speaking in with that abortaholic’s presence.

Oh boy, gotta run to the bathroom and puke my guts out.

JaqobJackson on August 29, 2009 at 12:37 PM

“Mindblowing Hypocrite”

I like that. I see a bumper sticker in the future. As I type this I’m watching an AARP pro-healthcare commercial.

cannonball on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

What a tool.

farright on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

JUST WORS

easyone on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Note to ALLAHPUNDIT and Ed:

If you’re coming to DC on the 12th, I’d like to buy you lunch, or something. Let me know.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

it was total BS when Kos went after Trig Palin. Obama played Mr. Clean and the media never asked him to denounce the site by name, like the regularly do to the gop when someone may or may not have said something.

rob verdi on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

THE MAN IS A COMPLETE FRAUD. The more layers of the onion are peeled back, the more rotten it looks.

marklmail on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Shhhhhhhh….

The One is speaking at the Teddy funeral.

Please pay your respects/

Knucklehead on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Hypocrite

?

I think a psychiatrist might find some deeper things.

GarandFan on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I have to take issue with this. The Precedent has come out with the dirt, himself, on more than a few occasions. Don’t forget how often people have been blown away by The Precedent taking personal shots from the Oval office at individuals. The moron just has the MSM try to cover his tracks after he loses the battle (which he always does, as he is an idiot) and people forget what he did as he does some new stupid thing 2 days later.

progressoverpeace on August 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Bob, I like bacon.

faraway on August 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM

This is great. I don’t think he is aware of what he is saying. Ever.

Rockygold on August 29, 2009 at 12:40 PM

From a guy who sued to open child custody records to win an election….

Should we really be that shocked?

EricPWJohnson on August 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Hussein and his Clown Posse are up to it again. When things are not going their way, they blame Bush.

Liars – Thugs – and Thieves

I hope for all of those who voted for Hussein and his Clown Posse are beginning to realize the mistake they made.

BigMike252 on August 29, 2009 at 12:43 PM

faraway on August 29, 2009 at 12:36 PM

You beat me to it. I was under the impression that it was obvious to everyone that The Precedent has been slinging the mud as much as any of his surrogates. How do people forget this?

progressoverpeace on August 29, 2009 at 12:43 PM

No wonder he wants to Nork the internet!

Kid from Brooklyn on August 29, 2009 at 12:43 PM

No TOTUS so he has to look down. Good.

tessa on August 29, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Meh!! I still don’t think he’s even driving the cart. He’s there to read lies from the TOTUS and provide a ready made ‘yer just racist’ excuse for anyone that speaks out against ‘his’ attempts to turn this country into a socialist suck hole…

BigWyo on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Did anyone see how the ‘elite’ lefty communists in the front row snubbed George Bush when they offered ‘peace’ to each other. He was snubbed by all of those basterds.

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I won’t watch. I know all I need to know about this man. I’ve reached the point with him that I did with Clinton (our first black president) – I can’t stand to listen to him at all. Whenever I saw Clinton on TV I had to change the channel IMMEDIATELY.

I’ve actually been without TV for over a year (ever since my DirecTV died), and except for the Olympics I haven’t minded at all.

Rosmerta on August 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

How about an old broad from Chicago??? I don’t eat much.

Knucklehead on August 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Did you see that time when pappy mac was stroking stoking the left’s ego?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I wonder if there will be a strong smell of sulfur coming from the pulpit after MOTUS attempts to speechify ol’ Teddy into sainthood.

Left Coast Right Mind on August 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Yeah, Bob. I’ll be there, too. A simple southerner with only one mouth to feed. Subway’s fine.

DrStock on August 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Oh,and Chuck. But we’ll always have Hulu.

Rosmerta on August 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM

WITNESS, OH FOOLISH MORTALS, A TYPICAL CHICAGO DEMOCRAT MACHINE POLITICIAN IN ALL HIS SPLENDOR AND GLORY!!!!

QUICK TO TAKE THE CREDIT!

EVEN QUICKER TO PASS THE BLAME!

ABLE TO SPEAK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH AND LIE THROUGH HIS TEETH AT THE SAME TIME!

pilamaye on August 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Left Coast Right Mind on August 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Sometime around the time they sacrifice the virgin Helen Thomas… but wait, doesn’t it need to be a live sacrifice?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Bob, I like bacon.

faraway on August 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Then this is for you.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

You have to understand newspeak to understand the 0bama Regime.

“Partisan attacks”: any criticism of the massive flaws in anything “Teh 0ne” is proposing.

“Standing up for America”: Agreeing with any America destroying proposal of “Teh 0ne”.

wildcat84 on August 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Just a reminder: Obama’s a mindblowing hypocrite when it comes to [insert any topic here]

innominatus on August 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM

How about an old broad from Chicago??? I don’t eat much.

Knucklehead on August 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM

You want Bob to buy AP & Ed an old broad from Chicago?

Rosmerta on August 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM

This is true of course, but the Bush family did the same thing. As have many others. It’s basic politics. Farm out the dirty work.

Moesart on August 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM

rob verdi on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I agree. The disgust on the faces, when they spoke of Trigg…it was just sad to me. The contempt, and anger they felt toward this innocent child. As for KOS. No way would Obama denounce them. IF he did, he might not be allowed at one of their conventions again. Can’t have that now, can we?

capejasmine on August 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Man, it must be Saturday.

Try this: http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion.html

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM

New Law suit filed in the Western District of Texas. Flight Surgeon Cpt Connie Rhodes, MD refuses to be deployed to Iraq until Obama’s legitimacy for the position of the Commander in Chief is verified
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog…m/blog1/? p=403

——————————————————-

I believe this is going to start becoming more and more common.

Our military should stand up… he is putting them in harms way on purpose.

ms on August 29, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Everything the guy says is a lie. So why are we surprised?

Christian Conservative on August 29, 2009 at 12:54 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Did you see that time when pappy mac was stroking stoking the left’s ego?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Thank goodness, no.
I am SO ready to see their faces when their little tin horn government is dismantled.

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Absolutely, but the Bush family never claimed to be avatars of a “new kind of politics” that would replace ye olde partisan divisions for Hopenchange rainbows, did they?

Allahpundit on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

DrStock on August 29, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Well, if ya’ll want to pitch in for the gas, I’ll dust off the RV and we’ll road trip to DC. I live about 2 hours SW of the sewer.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Did they already try to sacrifice her Mary Jo style? She is looking awful prune-y. That broad must be able to hold her breath for weeks.

Left Coast Right Mind on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Allahpundit on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Allah, you have redeemed yourself.

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Anyone who’s paid attention to Obama knows this is how he operates. He lets others do the smearing for him.

With Palin, it was the nutroots, BSNBC, Katie Couric, etc. Sure, he issued that statement about how everyone should leave her daughter alone because he was raised by a single mom, but he never addressed the lies spread about Trig or the people at her rallies. With Rush, he had people like Rahm, BSNBC, the DNC, and others portray him as the leader of the GOP. With the tea party protesters, he let the drive-bys(especially CNN and BSNBC) label them as “teabaggers”. Now with the health care townhalls, he’s letting Pelosi, Reid, Hoyer, the drive-bys, and the union thugs go after the anti-Obamacare crowd both verbally and physically in some cases. And of course he’s got Eric Holder as the frontman for his war against the CIA(and vicariously the Bush Administration).

The problem with this strategy is eventually even some of the most dense and unengaged people will see through it. Plus, it results in the ones carrying the water for him destroying their credibility if not their careers in the process. Pretty soon he won’t have anymore surrogates to dispatch. That’ll leave him forced to fend for himself. Which means we could see him getting very ugly and nasty when it comes time to run for reelection.

Doughboy on August 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Shhhhhhhh….

The One is speaking at the Teddy funeral.

Please pay your respects/

Knucklehead on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

The tax evasion goes on,

the hypocrisy endures,

the unmitigated gall still lives,

and the supply of mindless fawning sheeple shall never die.

MB4 on August 29, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Allahpundit on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

You neglected to mention also that everything the Bushes related about Democrats’ vile behaviors were true.

Go-To Guy on August 29, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Doughboy on August 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I don’t think he will ever run out of idiots ready to carry the water for him, ready to sacrifice their careers and credibility, ready to protect him. Don’t forget, this is a cult, and all kinds of irrational behavior should be expected.

DrStock on August 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM

In the name of Doretha Shaniqua Jones and on behalf of Peggy Joseph, I say..

“Oh, Snap!”

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Shhhhhhhh….

The One is speaking at the Teddy funeral.

Please pay your respects/

Knucklehead on August 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I will not be able to attend the funeral but I will be sure to send a nice card saying that I approve.
- Mark Twain

MB4 on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Left Coast Right Mind on August 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM

How can you Mary Jo someone that is already dead and without a heart?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

The President see this…..

!!!!!!!!etircopyH

every morning when he looks in the mirror.

yoda on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Ok I am not American so excuse me for butting in, but instead of Obama as Joker, Obama (or Pelosi or Reid you get the picture) as two face will more effective. Just my two cents.

Gaurav on August 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM

He’s beyond a hypocrite. He’s a flat out POS

ndulik on August 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM

When is this funeral going to end? And then, when will the post-game commentary end?

DrStock on August 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM

The comments on the Stephanopolis article are a riot. Brutal.

ndulik on August 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Moesart on August 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM

I don’t remember the Bush family, or even surrogates, telling Dems in Congress to “shut up”. I don’t remember any of them going after the anti-war protesters (as Bush and Co. essentially tried to just ignore them, and most of America did the same). The Precedent has personally attacked the GOP in Congress, trying to strong arm them into variously shutting up, voting for his ridiculous bills (bills he wanted, though he had not a clue what was really in them). The Precedent personally went after the town hall protesters, trying to turn it into a dirty partisan battle when it wasn’t partisan, at all. He did the same with the Tea Parties.

I can’t see any comparison between the way the traitor-in-chief runs the White House and any other President in recent memory. Not through surrogates and certainly not by the active participation of the Oval Office, itself.

To say “Bush did the same” is not even remotely connected to reality. What other adminstration went after the previous one with Justice, trying to jail them? What is happening is totally unprecedented … but that’s what happens when we get a Precedent instead of a President.

progressoverpeace on August 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

It’s Bush’s fault.

WordsMatter on August 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

DrStock on August 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Shh…

They don’t know it’s a funeral.

They think they are giving Teddy his Saintdom now…

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

OT but Toyota says thank you President Obama. 1 of 5 cars sold under C4C was a Toyota

CWforFreedom on August 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

ZerObama is the epitome of pure evil. He deceives as no other.

volsense on August 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Make the one watch this sermon every day:

eaglesdontflock on August 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Obama is a deceiver, a dissembler
His Mom trousers are alight
From what poll or banner
Shall they dangle in the night?

What infernal serpent
Has lent him his forked tongue?
From what pit of foul deceit
Have all his whoopers and all his hiding sprung?

PercyB on August 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Who, my friends, is the puppetmaster in chief????????

eaglesdontflock on August 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I was just talking about you last night…..on the Glenn thread. How’s it going?

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Naked Emperor News has been CONSISTENTLY excellent on finding these types of things.

If only the GOP were 1/10th as competent as a couple of folks sitting around in their pajamas in their mothers basements.

aquaviva on August 29, 2009 at 1:12 PM

yoda on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM

see sees

Preview is my best friend.

yoda on August 29, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Everything the guy says is a lie. So why are we surprised?

Christian Conservative on August 29, 2009 at 12:54 PM

See Obama’s star sink down in the sky
Every dream he has spun is a lie
Here’s the one bitter lesson of Obama’s history
His soul should no longer remain a mystery
His many faces change
What you thought you knew grows ever more strange
And he has so many faces
His real self erases
With all those lies dancing in his empty eyes!

PercyB on August 29, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I was just talking about you last night…..on the Glenn thread. How’s it going?

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

OK for today. You?

/Still wanting to go to DC on 9/12. Arghhh!

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM
OK for today. You?

/Still wanting to go to DC on 9/12. Arghhh!

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Me too. Doing well.

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM

This is why he wants control of the internet.

JellyToast on August 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM

DrStock on August 29, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Shh…

They don’t know it’s a funeral.

They think they are giving Teddy his Saintdom now…

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM

ROFLMAO!!! I still say he’s gonna be patron saint of skirt chasers.

ZerObama is the epitome of pure evil. He deceives as no other.

volsense on August 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM

But what does Chris Matthews think???

capejasmine on August 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM

This is why he wants control of the internet.

JellyToast on August 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM

And WE are why “he” won’t get it.

/Oh, no you won’t!

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM

This is why he wants control of the internet.

JellyToast on August 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I beleive you’re suggesting he wants the power to silence critics. That would be, like, socialist.

And we all know he ain’t that…..

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Future generations will look upon 2008 and 2009 as the era of the Big Lie.

And you know who the Big Liar is, don’t you?

notagool on August 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

But what does Chris Matthews think???

capejasmine on August 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM

He thinks he needs to change his creamy jeans. After the drool-fest for an alcoholic skirtchasing felon, I’m sure he’s feeling dreamy and creamy.

Is it beer:30 yet? Gah.

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Kennedy: The reason we need guard rails.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

capejasmine on August 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Who was it that was saying he’s the Patron Saint of Seagrams?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

It’s obvious that Obama thinks it’s his job to serve only Dems. History will judge his administration harshly, perhaps as the worst ever.

Christien on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Kennedy: The reason we need guard rails.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

And helmets.

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Kennedy: The reason we need guard rails Term Limits.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Just sayin’…

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Who was it that was saying he’s the Patron Saint of Seagrams?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

OMG Lmao! Pass the Windex, please.

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Christien on August 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I really hope that today he crowns himself the new liberal lion. It would make my day.

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Just sayin’…

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Much better…thanks!

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I watched but I’m getting to the point where I just can’t stand to listen to the leader of the neofascist movement any longer. We are in deep kimchi for the next three years. Can you imagine how many crimanals this guy is going to pardon.

Mojave Mark on August 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Future generations will look upon 2008 and 2009 as the era of the Big Lie.

And you know who the Big Liar is, don’t you?

notagool on August 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Era of sh*t stains.

Guess who the Skid Mark is?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM

They aren’t even human. They’re pigs.

Alana on August 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM

I have had a fear he will empty the prisons to unleash his army. I know, I need to step away from the computer.

tessa on August 29, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I have a question. So, if obama is the ‘last kennedy brother’…does he now carry the kennedy curse?

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Mojave Mark on August 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Speaking of kimchi, didn’t I see Ter-aza (*%&&%%*&) Heinz Kerry at the spectacle?

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Guess who the Skid Mark is?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Skid Mark in Chief. I like it.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM

In a house of God no less. Their comeuppance is coming. God takes notes!

capejasmine on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Guess who the Skid Mark is?

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Don’t call MO “schmoo”. It tarnishes her image.

Key West Reader on August 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM
They aren’t even human. They’re pigs.

Alana on August 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM

As Attorney for the Pork Union, we ask you to take that back, Alana…. :)
They are pig slop.

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I think we’ll know the jig is up if Brother Jesse starts hanging out with the Great and Powerful Obortionist.

BobMbx on August 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM
In a house of God no less. Their comeuppance is coming. God takes notes!

capejasmine on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

You SAW it too? I wish Allah would give us a thread. I didn’t always agree with George Bush, but he was a PRESIDENT, not a community organizer that is trying to F up this country.
Was Darth Cheney there? I heart Darth Cheney.

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM

HornetSting on August 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

The only way to find out would be to _____________

Upstater85 on August 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM

With all his lies he should be getting better but the truth is he isn’t even a good liar.

fourdeucer on August 29, 2009 at 1:32 PM